Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody's supposed to even move really. That's what happen when an incarnation of terror crash your party.

2. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? Why? WHY? She dares to ask why?

The chaos calms as I grow more and more furious, the gathered members of the guild ducking under cover as my power overwhelms them all. I slowly turn and eye those who are still on their feet.

Eun-ha and Biel (@A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal and @Bielt) are slowly backing away on trembling legs. My gaze meets theirs as they stop dead, not daring to move in response to the predators eyes that now watch them. I do not know what they had intended before I landed, but it doesn't matter. A millisecond later they have flown into the wall and crashed through it, banished from my presence.

The trio from the heavens has the foresight to leave at this time, leaving poor Villan (@ForumObserver) to fend for himself in front of my wrath. That is fine. Crushing pressure annihilates any hope of resistance, and he quickly runs the instant it is let off.

A young mage @scriptor is trying to flee. I let her go. She was trying to leave before I arrived, so she is unlikely to be involved in this debacle. Even a tiny brush of fear is enough for her to gain a newfound speed and agility.

Receptionists @shad12ow was trying to keep order before I arrived. He attempts to continue those efforts. Laudable, but foolish. Scorching hellflames consume his body, tearing through the pitiful mechanical armor he set for himself and the weak skin of this worlds beasts. I leave his hands intact. Those he will need tomorrow. But the rest of his body may suffer as much pain as need be.

A young deity barely older than myself, @Faaldara, seems to have recovered. Until my focus turns to her, that is. I smile cruelly. Her flames are nothing compared to the all consuming inferno that surrounds me. Yet she is not apparently a target. Thus I turn to my true victim, the fool Reachii @A5G_Reaper, who has called my name when I was just getting ready to go to sleep. Clad only in flames of darkness and Dragonfear, I finally start to move towards the fool trembling in the corner.

"A party, is it? Well well well... Most amusing. I have thought of a wonderful present for you, child. Tell me, shall I give you despair?"
    A cold, deadly voice rings out in the silent hall. All others begin to flee, as my target is paralyzed by the serpents glare approaching her.

3. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Villan's POV
    (somehow this reminds me of certain fairy ta*l guild, wonder why I'm used to this scene. Is it because of my inner masochism? I wonder *sighs*)

4. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Did... did I offended her in any way? I don't know. Even if I do, the pressure already reached to the point that it choked me, I wouldn't be able to even whimper. Was it wrong to try get closer to her? As weird as it was, I already started to see her as a colleague of some sort...

"I thought you're my friend." I mouthed - obviously voiceless. Black spot started to fill my vision, the terror slowly faded as death approached.

Strange, I have this heavy regret I cannot explain.

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] @A5G_Reaper , whoops, my first encounter with the incarnation of terror... Maybe Scriptor hallucinated the flying food as a defense mechanism? XD [OOC]

A trembling Scriptor hugs her snake Gus tight that night, praying continuously to the Eastern God of Protection, Guan. She thinks she'll light some incense for him tomorrow too. Just to be safe.

6. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    I stop myself just before the dark flame kills the tiny child mage. That would be too simple, too easy. And I am not in the mood for easy right now.

Her rolling eyes fall back in her head. An idea, a wonderful and terrible idea springs into my head. And immediately flames shoot from my wings to carry it out.

The eyes of the mage focus on me for a split second, viewing as their last sight the smiling figure of a pale skinned girl wreathed in black flames reaching for them from a single black wing. I have no idea or caring of what she thought as she saw that.

The flames then reach her eyes. They swarm in through the corneas, burning them away accompanied by what must be absolutely excruciating pain. The mage is trying to scream by instinct alone. The pressure I am emitting into the air does not let her. The flames continue to devour, turning the irises black and incinerating the blood vessels running through the rolling whites to ash. Then they consume the inside. Rods and cones, as well as the other organs used for detecting light and magic, cease to exist before the ancient flames of destruction. The optic nerve itself burns ever so slowly, registering immense and terrible pain to the by now unconscious brain. I take everything away from her... The ability to understand light and darkness, the knowledge of what colors are, even the memories of sight are converted into pure numerical data which cannot be understood in the same way. Her brain is irrevocably damage by my attack. As is her soul.

Even if the eyes were to be rebuilt, the optic nerves restored... Even if an expert on par with myself were to rewire the brain to recognize light and color again, she will never see again. Not light, nor darkness... Not any color from red to blue to violet or beyond. I leave her the ability to hear, smell, and taste. I leave her ability to touch. But they are far weaker than would be necessary to compensate.

Satsifies with my terrible punishment, I turn and walk back to the crater where I landed as gazes filled with horror watch me and the crippled Reachii. A single flap of my wing throws me into the sky, where I begin to ascend back to my own domain. Enjoy the remnants of your party, mortals. I hope you enjoy what has been done.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC]You have no idea how wide I'm grinning right now. Way to crash a party (y)[/OOC]

8. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
  9. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    [Status : Reachii got crippled, waiting for her goddess to restore her]

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's possible...

11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] You can always petition me for a custom-made cure-all! Regeneration is different from simply healing a wound, after all. ^_- Or Reachii might have a lucky encounter? [OOC]

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC This is NUF, everything is possible

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  13. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC @A5G_Reaper or you can treat that as free character reset

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  14. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me rephrase: I ain't letting it ;) some drama is good.

15. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    (I could somehow imagining Eun Ha and Biel epic quest to restore Reachii...)

scriptor likes this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure can lol. And finding a way to kill Alliuna while they're at it :ROFLMAO:

17. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    (On the other side, Villan will be forcefully joined Eun Ha and Biel because of Aevhera.... *sighs*)

18. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    I can already imagined the ending :
    Eun Ha, Biel managed to restore Reachii and all of them are married
    Meanwhile, Villan is forever alone in the end..... ( I want to bang my head to the wall, why I'm writing my bad ending.....)

19. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    You call THAT bad ending?

Bad end: Biel and Eun-Ha, in despair because the blindness persist even after the eyes restored, attacked Alliuna and was subsequently killed. Reachii commit suicide afterward.

ForumObserver likes this.
  20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG that is like the king of bad endings. D:

shad12ow and A5G_Reaper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.