LCD Warlock of the Magus World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kelvk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG this novel is just so freaking good, Idk how i feel bout him joining WW. I mean I don't dislike them but I don't see the way they are gathering so many works under them as something good, thought I must admit after this novel joined them it has speed up by quite a bit without losing any quality so that's something, hopefully the TL doesn't burn out =D

BlackBlade likes this.
  2. Dips

Dips [Cheese God][Poké Professor][ADarkPain]Bored.

Reading List:
    Link
    Im kinda bored of the story ... i think ill wait for atleast 20 chapts till i cattch up again. so 2/3 weeks

3. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I've wondered for a while, in fact I've wondered since he first became a Warlock but why hasn't he tasked the A.I Chip with looking for a way to optimize the Meditation Technique he got? I mean It works fine but I remember early on he optimized the knight meditation technique he had so it gave more stats per use and didn't hurt him. I mean sure I get is probably very hard to optimize such a higher grade technique and in all likelihood it isn't possible like the first acolyte technique he had which couldn't be optimized because it was so well known and used that it was already in its optimal state but I'd think he would at least task the A.I Chip with at least using the current information to see if it could decipher the rank 4 step on the technique which he doesn't have. I'm aware that is something he doesn't need yet since it might take him a while to get to rank 3 but I'd think he would at least try even if it is exceedingly difficult he should still have the A.I start working on it in case he doesn't have MC luck and finds the next steps by the time he reaches the necessary level. That's just something I would link with his personality of trying to cover all bases.......

4. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It only has so much processing power. He already has to doing a bunch of subroutines, analyzing missing parts of ancient potions fomulas, analyzing the branded knight mysteries, optimizing his abilities, figuring out mysteries of bloodlines like his mount, scanning for immediate threats, and whatever else he might come up with.

The breathing technique was so basic and the person he took over already had some knowledge to pull from that modifying it was easy. He can't even solve the branded knight technique yet which is only equivalent to a rank 1 magus in power. There's no way his A.I. could solve the mysteries of the rank 3 meditation technique without a lot of related data to pull from.

Right now he's just optimizing for the most immediate benefits that can increase his strength and stay alive long enough to deal with bigger issues like advancing beyond rank 3 warlock or improving the meditation technique .

Readingaddict36 and BlackBlade like this.
  5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is this Bessita or whatever lol?

Someone from the caravan or?

Maybe the girl who tried to poison Leylin?

6. Serendipity

Serendipity No one, nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    What did Bessita do again? It's so far back I can't recall.

7. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She killed the original Leylin. Also

“M-My mentor will seek revenge for me!”
    “Boring!”

Leylin being straight savage haha!

Aternus likes this.
  8. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    even better was the part in this chapter with the chick saying
    how her uncle will save her and then he interrupts her as he's already captured.

BlackBlade likes this.
  9. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    What did he do to bessita exactly?

10. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was hinted that it was hard core BDSM, whips, ropes etc. Nothing exact was said.

11. UnknownSaint171

Reading List:
    Link
    So i
    So it was tied up sex. I wonder if she'll obey and be submissive to him from now on...

12. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    The original Leylin tried to rape her and got his skull cracked by one of her protectors on their journey to the recruitement camp. later she faked remorse and forgivance and gave him some kind non lethal poison as 'healing potion'. Mc didnt really care for that though.

13. amanyadav491

amanyadav491 『Deus ex Vulpes』

Reading List:
    Link
    he has already forgotten about her,like u know throwing her existence to the back of his mind as she doesn't amount to much,plus magus always do things which gets them benefit,having her as a sub isn't a benefit to him so he let it go.

14. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Caesar dude is relentlessly annoying. I guess the enmity between them and all the assignments, etc is all to test the heritage he received as a dark magus and to possibly get him to reveal it to them? Just dumb though. When they (Caesar and the head) were originally talking about recruiting Leylin the head of the organization was right to say that honey is what catches the flies/bees, not all this horse crap caesar is putting Leylin through. He's basically ensuring Leylin will at some point leave the organisation, even if he wasn't defecting to the dark magi.

15. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I hate Caesar, I really hate Reynold so much more.

At least Caesar doesn’t try to hide his hostility too much. Reynold just want to play both sides like puppets and come out on top regardless of the outcome. I can’t wait for Leylin to betray them.

16. UnknownSaint171

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh that's true the author always discards characters like that, sucks

17. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is broken....
    Even kaneki can be consider sane if you compare him with leylin

pkhyber likes this.
  18. Riuzed

Riuzed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the MC just wants to be stronger, he doesn't care about anything else, so if you're someone who like a bit of romance, like me, this novel is not for you.

ejemss likes this.
  19. bodyrefiningcultivator

bodyrefiningcultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a pretty amazing read one of the best in my opinion and i was one of those people who was pissed oma slowed down dragon blooded wargod to speed up the wmw releases but man was i wrong i even tried the machine tl site "witch" was complete gibbrish the ai chip is too much of a cheat tho

20. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoiler me something....
    i heard there is no romance in this series....
    So i wanna someone to list 'Friends with benefit [female]' that linley married

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016