Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow gonna go gather some more Morian's Essence.

Also, you need to check on my latest report

2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    You got it.

3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll process the emergency quest soon.

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    !!Emergency Quest!!
    The sound of bustling entered my office in the guild building. But I don’t come out. The reason? I need to put some plan for the sudden invasion of the dragon. According to Khaos’ report, there are about 400 dragons flying to the city at the moment. That is more than any of us could handle. I raked my brain for the last few hours but arrived at nothing. And from I heard, all of them have the strength at the level of A-Ranked member. That’s crazy!...

“Wiya’khiy, you there?”

“What is it, young tinker?”

“Do you have any idea that can help us?”

“Are you sure you are asking me? You do know that seeing the city destroyed and all of them fleeing for their life is interesting for me, yes?”

“…Then how about I make it more interesting for you?”

“Ho? How so, young tinker?”

“Help us and we will defeat them. You will not only see the struggle of the citizen, but also the adventurer. They will fight by putting their life on the line. Using all their skill and knowledge to try to kill even one of those damned dragon.”

“Hmm…interesting…but not interesting enough for me.”

“Kuh…please, Wiya’khiy…we are not strong enough. And…I promise myself that I will not let them feel the horror of a war again…They are still trying their best to regained their life…Please…”

“Hmm…very well. But you have to show me your best performance, young tinker.”

“R-Really? Yes, I will! Thank you!”

“Don’t thank me yet, young tinker. Here are a few piece of knowledge you need to know. Brace yourself.”

“Huh? D-Don’t tell me you’re go-GGUUUUAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!”

Head splitting pain struck not only my head, but also my whole body. This is very different compared to the previous knowledge transfer. I will die if this continues!

“N-No!! I…kuh…Will…GUARGH!!! NOT DIEEEE!!!”

“Huhuhu~ Marvelous, young tinker! Endure the whole process! Grit your teeth! Strengthen your mind!”

“GUUURRRGHHHH!!!!”

After a few minutes that felt like a thousand years for me, I was on my knees, gasping for breath. I could taste blood on my mouth. My whole body felt like has been trampled by a thousand orcs. But the only wound I have is the cut on my hands due to my nail digging on them.

I spat the blood on my mouth and then sat down. I closed my eyes and then sorted the knowledge one by one. A few minutes later, I opened my eyes and felt my mind cleared up.

“Now you got the knowledge. Show me how you use them, young tinker.”

“Very well. I will show what we human can do with our comrades!”

“Huhuhu~ Entertain me, young tinker! Entertain me with all of your struggle! Huhuhu~!”

#EQ1 – All Rank – The Dragons’ Invasion
    Our city is under attack by a group of flying dragons. Their number is about 400 with the following compositions:
    - Earth Dragon x 100
    The Earth Dragon has the biggest defensive capability from among the four. Their scales are a mix of rock and chitin, making it almost impervious to stabbing. They can control the stone around their scales to become flying projectiles. Their projectile is more than enough to puncture a regular iron shield.
    If engaged in close range, they will use their claw and also their hardened tail to attack. Avoid the tail the most as the spikes on the end of the tail is known to be able to penetrate even the strongest wall.
    The weakness is their eyes and the inside of their mouth. Besides that, there is a small area around its belly that is indicated by a different color. It is the softest part of its belly. It might not be the softest material, but compared to the rest of its body that particular part is very weak. Aim at that part if possible. And they are also very slow due to their weight.
    - Poison Dragon x 100
    The Poison Dragon is known to be the weakest in term of brute strength, but their poison breath truly covers their weakness. Their breath is not only able to kill a creature in a matter of seconds, but also able to melt iron due to its acidic property. If that is not bad enough, their whole scales are poisonous to the touch. A simple graze from them is enough to poison an orc and kills it in a few seconds.
    If engaged in close range, they will put up their scales, making them literally into a ball of blade. Their scale might not be that durable, but even a shrapnel of them is enough to deliver the poison if they graze the skin.
    The weakness is their eyes and the inside of their mouth. Then there is also the moment when they pull up their scales. The base of their spine scales is weak, but attacking them might chip the poisonous scale, endangering the attacker. Approach with cautions when targeting the scales.
    - Plant Dragon x 100
    The Plant Dragon is known to be a dragon with a pair of large horns on their head that is able to control plants. They also have the ability to spread pollen that can grow the moment they landed on anything. The plant that grew will spread pollen that can paralyze and weaken any creature even with poison resistance. It also can rust iron equipment.
    If engaged in close range, the dragon will spread different pollen that has the paralyzing and weaken effect almost immediately. It also known to use its horn as their weapon and their large spiky tail.
    The weakness is their eyes and the base of the horn. Don’t attack the tip of the horn since that will increase their pollen production. The base is heavily protected by thick scale, but after the scale is gone, the base will be vulnerable. Attack it and the dragon will lose the majority of its strength and the ability to spread pollen.
    - Dual Dragon x 100
    The most dangerous among the four due to their dual element, the earth and the poison. Although they don’t have the same defensive capability as the earth dragon, they have the advantage of poisonous stone scale as their main weapon. And although their poison is not as potent as the poison dragons, they are more than enough to kill a human in a few minutes.
    If engaged in close range, they will charge with their poisonous stone standing up. And since they are not as heavy as the earth dragons, they are much faster and agile.
    Their weakness is their eyes and their underbelly.

Our estimation is that we will arrive in this city in four days from now. The first day we have to put up our defense while evacuating the citizen to the nearest town such as the Delta Town and also the Oasis Village. The next three days will be our battle with them if we want to save the city. Unfortunately, all of them possessed the strength comparable to our A-Ranked member. But I have made a device that can weaken them slightly to the extent that our strongest C-Ranked member could be in par with them. But that doesn’t mean the danger level is reduced that much.

Here is the mission for the day 1:
    - For D-Ranked member and below
    Assist the guild staff and the public defense force to evacuate the citizen to Delta Town and Oasis Village. Some will use the airship while some will go by land. You will also have to gather some supplies along the way since the supply in those places will not be adequate. After that, you have to clear the surrounding area of any threat for the first day and cooperate with the local defense force. Choose your own route and protect them at all cost.
    Note: There might be some dragon that managed to get out of the higher rank's line of defense, be prepare to deal with them. But don't push yourself.

- For C-Ranked member to B-Ranked Member
    Put up the defense along the route of the dragons’ invasion. Scout the place and the land. Place trap, weakening beacon, and also some outpost for recovery for the long battle in the future. You can get some supply from the guild. I will also supply some trap.
    Protect the other member too while they are putting up defensive line and also stop and report the any dragons that might have come earlier than expected.

- For A-Ranked member
    Delay the invasion by attacking their front most force. Proceed with your utmost cautions. You don’t have to push them back too far. Just stop them long enough so that the other can prepare for the next battle.

I looked at the report given to me by the remaining staff that stayed inside the guild. The evacuation has been done quite nicely. Although there has been some incident here and there, no casualty has been reported. That is the best anyone could expect. I’ve also received report that the safety of the refugee camp is still under control.

Then the thing about the dragons weakening devices has also produced good result. Although the front most devices have mostly been destroyed by the dragons, the middle ring to the inner ring has been enforced quite well, to the extent that it will be possible for the D-Ranked member to take part in assisting the culling the enemy force.

To add to that, the Chaos Priestess @Bielt has erected many worm hole on the outer ring, making the invasion slowed down further. That will give us more time to prepare for the next attack. And then there is a fact that the mask maker, Khaos @Zero300 has used a blizzard spell, forcing the earth and dual dragons to stay on the mountain for the next day. Those are all good for us.

But something has been bothering me. When things go so smoothly, I fear that the worst will come soon. From what I’ve heard, the plant dragons and the poison dragons have become fiercer due to witnessing their kin being slaughtered left and right. This has become a big problem. Well, I guess there’s nothing we can do except push the invasion as best as we could.

I then looked at my own airship. Thanks to the last mission, it has been battered quite a bit. But due to my stock of material is quite a lot, a day is more than enough to repair the whole ship. It will be able to go into the battle again soon. I need to. There’s no other choice.

Current situation is as following:
    - The dragons that we will face this day will only be consisted of poison and dual dragon, except for the A-Ranked member.
    - They will always come in pack consist of 2-3 dragons each.
    - They have become more savage due to them entering agitated state of mind. The slow effect from the blizzard has been neutralized by that.
    - The poison dragons constantly released a cloud of dizziness poison on to the surrounding air. Carry antidote at all time. Pick them at the guild.
    - The grow rate of the plant around the plant dragon has increased tremendously. They have even evolved into blade like plants that is able to injure anyone without any armor.
    - Avoid the red eyed ones as they have entered their frenzied state, increasing their speed and power, but reducing their defensive capability. Be very careful.

Here is the mission for the next day:

Patrol the inner ring and the middle ring area for any remaining refugees. There will be dragons inbound. But they are at their weakest the closer they are to the city. But take no risk. Kill them as soon as you see them. Supply the middle ring outposts with rations, potions, and newly crafted device to replace the one the dragons has destroyed. Use the trap scattered on the battleground to your advantages.

Defend the middle to outer ring are with all your might. You are not to leave the outer ring. If you need to resupply, go to the middle ring outpost, but don’t let any dragon breach the defensive line. Replaces the broken devices and also the broken trap.

- For A-Ranked member
    Attack the front most row of the dragon invasion’s forces. Don’t go to the mountain, stay on the outside of the outer ring at most. You might get attacked by a stray earth or dual dragons that tried to break the blizzard and the worm hole spell.

I felt a bit relieved after seeing the pace everyone has been doing the past 2 days. The dragons have been culled very effectively to the extent that only a third of them remains. And we even have destroyed the plant variants too. That is an achievement. The devices have proven to be very effective in weakening them so that even our E-Ranked and D-Ranked member could kill them, albeit not that easily. But as long as they can, it is still a good thing for me.

But then multiple bad news came to me. Dancchi @LittleFox21 found a teleportation circle inside a cave. Then Khaos @Zero300 reported that a new variant has been spotted on the horizon riding toward Delta town, the place where most of our refugee stayed. This is just plain bad. I even heard rumor that there are more dragons from the Verdant Forest in the west. Ugh…this is bad…Very bad…

Let’s think calmly for now. We have 2 main refugee points. We have the Oasis Village, which contained only a half of the total refugee at Delta Town. That is due to the fact that the village is much too small to accommodate all of them. Then next, the biggest one, Delta Town. It contained about two third of the total refugee more or less. We have also stationed some adventurer there for extra protection but…against 200 dragons? They will be wiped out before they even realized what happened.

Then suddenly I felt a great vibration hit the whole office. I quickly exited the room and found that some of the staff was running away from something. I looked at the hallway and found a monstrosity standing near the entrance of the guild.

It was the earth dragon sent by @Balthazzar . It has doubled in size and its eyes were glowing purple. Isn’t the frenzied one on the field has red glow? Is this a new variant? It also has started to growl menacingly. It has never done that before. The dragon has only stayed there in silence. It also looked at the others with visible bloodlust.

“Kill it!! Kill it!!”

I shouted to the security force. They then shot their magic spell on the dragon. But what happened next baffled me. The spell was deflected. If not for their trained body, they will be caught by their own spell. This is bad!

“Tch! Damn it!”

I whipped out my crossbow and then load some drill bolts and aimed at its eyes. I quickly pulled the trigger, releasing the drill bolts to the target. Once again, I was surprised by what happened. The drill bolts hit the eyes but didn’t manage to make any visible damage. The bolts that hit the scale on the head were worst. They were broken the moment the tip hit the scale. This is very bad!

Suddenly, the dragon roared angrily at me. It was angered at what I’ve done. It has been freed from its necromancy status!? Damn it! It then charged toward me while opening its massive jaw. I then threw several hugging bomb toward its mouth before rolling to the side, evading the charge. The charge hit the wall behind me and even continued to destroy several rooms. Then a loud explosion shook the whole building.

I looked at the wreckage and found the dragon. I equipped some explosive bolts and then approached the dragon. But the dragon didn’t show any reaction. I moved toward the head and found it has been gouged out. The gory sight is not what I would like to see, but as long as it is dead, I have no complaint.

So the dragon, although they are in the place where the weakening device worked the most, still able to deflect magic and also resist physical damage? Then the only vulnerable spot is the inside of their mouth? You’re kidding me!?

Ugh…Then there is also the fact that it has become stronger, faster, and doubled in size. What happened?...Oh no…The cloud!

I ran to the outside and found that the cloud has indeed spread out to the city. It seems that the cloud not only strengthened the dragons to the extent that they almost nullified the effect of the devices, they also make the dragons frenzied. This is terrible!

But…they can still be killed. They are not immortal. Uhm…and it seems that they are still heading to the city. Can I use that?...I think I can.

“Call everyone that is free! We will have to set up a trap! A big one! A very big one!”

Current situation is as following:
    - Some more dragons have come out from the teleportation circle in the cave. Number is not known. Probably about 100-200 of them.
    - There are 200 Plant-Earth dragons are heading toward Delta Town, the place where most of the refugees are.
    - The mysterious cloud has powered up the whole dragons. They are now double the size, can deflect magic, and has a much stronger defense against physical attack. The only known weakness is the inside of their mouth.
    - There are no more red eyes dragons, only purple eyes dragon. They are on berserk state and will charge the moment they see you.
    - Biel’s shield can be used to attract and catch the dragons. Lure them toward the shield.
    - We can’t defeat them. But there is a way. We will set up the whole city as a trap for them. Lure them toward the center of the city and then ignite the whole city.
    - Our rendezvous point after that will be Delta Town. That will be our temporary base of operation.

Here is the mission for the next day:

Help the staff to carry explosives and also magic orbs. Follow the staff while also protect them from any dragons. Don’t try to kill the dragon. Just let them away from the trap. Focus on protecting them. After done setting up, protect them out of the city at all cost.

Lure the surrounding dragons toward the city. Buy some time until the whole explosives are done set up inside the city. Kill some of them if possible. Enforce the shield if can.

- For A-Ranked member
    Protect Delta Town at all cost! Don’t let them close to the town. Lure them toward the big trap inside the city. Kill them if possible.

Keep contact with the guild so that we can move according to the current most situations. That is all. Good luck and be careful, guild member.

NOTICE:

All quests at this moment will not be processed until the emergency situation is resolved. The quest that been taken will be processed but no further quest will be granted.

OOC: When submitting the report, put it in this format.
    #EQ1 – [Your rank] – The Dragons’ Invasion - [Day number]
    [Tag me]
    [The story/report]
    [Achievement and latest condition report from your view]
    [Number of dragon killed - Type of Dragon killed]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    LittleFox21, J0HNL8, Zero300 and 2 others like this.
  5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    !!Emergency Quest Notice!!
    Look at my sig under the Adventurer Special Quest tab
    @A5G_Reaper @Aca1814ina @Zero300
    @Bielt @LittleFox21 @AncientFang @Evil_Ginger @MaulTheSteelBlood @shad12ow @ForumObserver
    @a101011 @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal @LivingCorpse @Napknight @Orphellia @iampsyx @scriptor
    @Balthazzar @checkman123 @elhessan @Faaldara @fierybare @hajiko @kyuukestu @LordOfPies @Nope34 @pirateking36 @Pyoo @Rivenn @SpearOfLies @Speedy @nguuuquaaa @wraith @Vodrek_The_Monk @VOLX98
    @afallenleaf @Anon2.0 @arashi-chan12 @asriu @Bloodpoison @ExitedDeviljho @FanzZeta @hachiman hikigaya @Imtraz @Lunatique @Mau @Mimi @naru99 @Ophious @Siostar @Pandamonic @Ruubix @Kourii @TheLazySphinx
    @J0HNL8
    ====================================================================
    EMERGENCY QUEST MILESTONE AND ACHIEVEMENT
    Note: [Dragon Killed : (current) / (max allowed)]
    1st Day Result – DONE
    1. D-Ranked and below
    [Quest done : 4 / 5 ] [ @Balthazzar ; @Siostar ; @Ruubix ; @nguuuquaaa ]
    [Dragon Killed : 3 / 5 ]
    [Achieved Condition: "REFUGEE SAFETY"]

2. C-Ranked to B-Ranked
    [Quest done : 4 / 5 ] [ @LittleFox21 ; @shad12ow ; @Bielt ; @AncientFang ]
    [Dragon Killed : 25 / 20 ]
    [Achieved Condition: "BERSERK STATE"]

3. A-Ranked
    [Quest done : 2 / 3 ] [ @A5G_Reaper ; @Zero300 ]
    [Dragon Killed : 25/ 25 ]
    [Achieved Condition: "DRAGON PACKS"]

TOTAL DRAGON KILLED : 53 in Total | 7 x Dual Dragon ; 16 x Plant Dragon ; 8 x Poison Dragon ; 22 x Earth Dragon.

2nd Day Result – DONE
    1. D-Ranked and below
    [Quest done : 6 / 5 ] [ @Balthazzar ; @brasca123 ; @TheLazySphinx ; @Nope34 ; @nguuuquaaa ; @Siostar ]
    [Dragon Killed : 25 / 30 ]
    [Achieved Condition: "REFUGEE SAFE"]

2. C-Ranked to B-Ranked
    [Quest done : 4 / 5 ] [ @LittleFox21 ; @Bielt ; @shad12ow ; @AncientFang ]
    [Dragon Killed : 83 / 70 ]
    [Achieved Condition: "MORIAN CLOUD"]

3. A-Ranked
    [Quest done : 2 / 3 ] [ @A5G_Reaper @Zero300 ]
    [Dragon Killed : 111/ 150 ]
    [Achieved Condition: "DELTA TOWN ATTACKED"]

TOTAL DRAGON KILLED : 229 in Total | 31 x Dual Dragon ; 84 x Plant Dragon ; 84 x Poison Dragon ; 30 x Earth Dragon.

3rd Day Result – Ongoing
    1. D-Ranked and below
    [Quest done : 8 / 10 ] [ @Balthazzar ; @nguuuquaaa ; @Siostar ; @Nope34 ; @brasca123 ; @J0HNL8 ; @TheLazySphinx ; @Kourii

2. C-Ranked to B-Ranked
    [Quest done : 5 / 5 ] [ @AncientFang ; @LittleFox21 ; @Bielt ; @shad12ow ; @ForumObserver ]

3. A-Ranked
    [Quest done : 2 / 3 ] [ @A5G_Reaper ; @Zero300 ]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    LittleFox21, J0HNL8 and Bielt like this.
  6. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Villan status : away, will be really late in participating

7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Got it. Don't be too late or the city will already be destroyed.

8. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Shadow is it ok, for Biel to, start placing a Spell formation arround the city, to protect agains the Dragons?
    That way I can use it a excuse, for Biel not using all her power (Planet destroyer level) To kill them, as part of her power and attention will be keeping the Spell working?

10. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow well perfect time to assign Villan promotion quest regarding this dragon thing when he's back, because...... let's just say he awakened something during the trip

11. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Do I post what I do here or post at the receptionist table?

12. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow Villain is also met the rank up requeriments?

13. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    He already did like 4 days ago, but he left immediately to the mermaid capital instead of waiting for the promotion quest due to bad premonition he have inside the ruined pyramid

14. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are going to just do the normal quest it's ok to put in the receptionist table, if you want to try something different I think that you should send it here or PM Shadow...

15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  16. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant the special event quest going on now @Bielt

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  17. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm D-Ranked but I have a support class so I would like to help at the frontline. Is that's okay?

18. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
  19. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow where's my equip seeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt

20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops, forgot to post it in the tavern. Be right back!

LittleFox21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.