Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I didnt do such sloppy job to let a dragon get right into the city. The inner defenders too. *pouts*

LittleFox21 and shad12ow like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I suppose it was one of the other defenders that did it then, I didn't mean to say you didn't do a good job or anything, specially considering how you killed about 60 dragons at once, I just reported what happened to me.

I'm very thankful to having such wonderful reliable senpais like you, I'm gonna keep on doing my very best to keep up and help in my way however I can!

3. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aca1814ina ugh, need a little help in buffing those dragons for the next day..... please....

shad12ow likes this.
  4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi, oi, oi! Did you read the quest!? Follow the story, man. I can't approve this one.

5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the story. I've recorded your achievement on the quest milestone.

6. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 – D rank – The Dragons’ Invasion - Day 2
    @shad12ow
    Today the town still on the uproar, yeah it still same as yesterday, its DRAGON INVASION!!!
    What i need to do is just patrol around middle and inner ring to kill some dragon that already weaken state after battle on outer ring, almost dragon here is already near death tough. Even if it a dragon i can kill them. I will just patrol around inner ring since im alone this time.

I take some poisonous herb from my garden and make it into powder to kill plant and earth dragon, some iron spear to poison dragon. It just normal iron spear that i got from my parent, if it just stab i can do it.

As ussual i use my buff for myself, i use strength, speed, and perception improvement. Did i need to improve my defence too? Finnally i use it too.

Its not long time to found an earth dragon, then i throw a sack of poison powder from my pocket. The sack is broke with dragon claw when it want to counter and not long after that the dragon is death. I do the same with plant dragon, but poison dragon will stronger if i do this. To kill poison dragon i need to throw my spear that i enchant it to have bleeding attribute, because my accuracy buff, my spear will not miss dragon big body.

After some time i found a group of dragon its 2 earth dragon, 1 plant and poison dragon. I must kill poison dragon first. Throwing my spear, but it a miss, the spear land on plant dragon not poison dragon! I need to run now, its imposible to use poison now. I grab stone along the way enchant them with bleeding attribute and randomlly throw at the dragon. Since earth dragon are slower its not take long time to get poison dragon inflicted with bleeding, and the bleeding is stacked, so i keep throwing more rock. Finnally poison dragon die, so i throw my poison sack to earth dragons then take my spear from plant dragon body.
    I tired, with this i killed 4 earth dragon, 5 plant dragon and 2 poison dragon.

Maybe dual dragon is rare since people will kill them first, poison dragon too but not that rare.

shad12ow likes this.
  7. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 - B Rank - The Dragons’ Invasion - Day 2
    @shad12ow

Reachii no baka!
    Biel no baka!
    baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka!
    thanks to you two i spent hours satisfying myself deri!
    what am i gonna do when i meet Rocchi, deri!?

*sigh*
    i even didn't have my new set of armor, deri...
    and even that tinker teased me, deri...
    i don't have any dignity left!?

though, when i came to Shadow's place he already done with the maintenance, der.
    he also added a waterproof features on them, deri.
    thank you~

i went out to the city's surroundings, deri.
    it seems like the dragons have creeped too close to our city, deri.
    the fellow adventurers defended the areas close to the walls, deri.
    even some low rankers could deal with them in these barriers, deri.

master, i will make a pair of wings.
    wings? i can fly derika?
    maybe.
    oooo~ i wanna try, deri! Rimul gimme wings~
    yes, master. be careful.
    <<initium wings>>
    ooh, oooh~~
    i believe i can fly~ i believe i can touch the sky~
    Rimul this is great, deriyo!
    master, i will take care of the balance, you can try to move around.
    oookay derii~

mmm~
    flying is great, deri~
    i felt the wind blew past me, i saw the forest in a different angle,
    and i saw some adventurers struggling to protect a group of civilians, deri.
    why did they came out of their protected areas, derika?

master, we should save them!
    of course!
    it's better to attack from afar, master. it's a poison dragon.
    of cou... wait, Rimul. now you're inside me deriyo? how can i throw javelins like before if you're inside my skin, derika?
    like... this.
    eh? my skin split? but it doesn't hurt deriyo?
    because i can always heal you, master.
    um? i don't understand deriyo? even if you heal me it should sting a bit deriyo?
    it's a small detail... don't worry about it, master.
    nnn... okay then!

[javelin launcher]

oooh, it's much easier to aim with this crossbow gauntlet, deri!
    as expected of the tinkerer, deri!
    i waved my hand to the adventurers and civlians below, deri.
    they looked happy, deri~

next target! a little bit far but with this headband i could know the locations of my surroundings, deri!
    and the radar function is also wide, deri!
    so much more useful than only to rely on my nose, deriyo~
    moving southeast, deri~

huh?
    a group, derika?
    3 plants, 5 earths, 6 poisons, 2 duals...
    but i could only sense one signal, deri...
    oh, now it's plenty, deri.
    maybe because they're clustered and i was far that the signal was only one, deri.
    but, a group again, deri?
    just yesterday i got wrecked bad by them...
    no, it should be safe now, master. we've become stronger, much stronger than yesterday.
    but how could you know, Rimul? we haven't trained after that, you know?
    we can just make THEM our practice dummy.
    now that you said i, it's a good idea, deri!

<<initium eyes>>
    nnn~?
    what's this?
    dots and lines around the dragons, deri?
    that's their 'life line', master.
    'life line'?
    yes. that is some kind of ability to see their actual weakness rather than physical or elemental weakness.
    umm? is it magical then?
    not exactly.
    i don't understand?
    you need to use it if you want to understand, master. i can't explain any better than this. i'm sorry.
    nnn~ so what should i do with those dots and lines, derika?
    just touch them, master.
    touch? with my hands?
    not necessarily with your hands, you can also use skills as long as they hit those dots and lines.
    nnn~
    and... *psstpssstpssst*
    really?? let's try, deri!

[homing javelin]
    *dodododo* *splatsplatsplatsplatsplatsplatsplat*
    oooooo~
    it's great deriii~~
    i could control the javelin, deri!
    and when it touched those lines and dots, the dragons' head or heart exploded, deri!

but we can't be using the initium eyes too long, master. it's too taxing.
    ah, that's a pity, deriyo...
    but well, we already spotted and killed the ones near the mountain range... wait, what is this signal?
    it felt the same like the clustered before... one but actually many, deri.

i went to the spot this signal gave me, deri.
    and i found a cave, deri.
    the signal was from inside the cave, deri.
    but i couldn't get inside the cave, deri.
    there was a barrier that prevented me to step in, deri.
    i couldn't do anything so i went back to the city, deri.

report: noticed a signal of clustered group inside a cave at the southern mountain range. it has a barrier.
    dragons killed: 3 plant dragons, 5 earth dragons, 7 poison dragons, 2 dual dragons, total 17 dragons.

shad12ow likes this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you can pull down his pants and start s- *ahem* children are reading, children are reading...

shad12ow and LittleFox21 like this.
  9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi, oi! Control yourself!

10. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 – A rank – The Dragons’ Invasion - Day 2
    @shad12ow

Another has passed.... By this time the blizzard I cast yesterday should have stopped. The grounded Earth Dragons and Dual-type dragons should be waking up from their recuperation. They will be here in no time...thankfully we have prepared enough and finished evacuating all the citizens. I walked out of the city walls and look into the distance. Many black specks could be seen...they must be the Poison Dragons and Plant Dragons. I walked further out towards those specks and began forming a huge fireball. This fireball of mine is fueled with the Flames of Wrath which will cause the fire to burn continuously, without the possibility of being extinguished, until nothing is left.

After an hour or so, the fireball has become bigger than the guild. After that, I condensed the fireball until it becomes the size of a watermelon. At this size and firepower, the condensed fireball is very unstable. One prick and *BOOM!* explosion everywhere. I held the condensed fireball and peered at the incoming danger. They looked to be about close enough. Taking the fireball with me, I hopped into the air using Roaming the Skies and floated in the air. With a sharp flick of my hand, I send the condensed fireball into the clouds.

The fireball traveled up until it reached a peak. Then, it arced and descended towards the middle of the flying dragons. With a slight movement of my fingers, I disrupted the Fire Essence within the fireball. With this small disturbance, the unstable fireball exploded outwards. Pieces of fire rained from the sky onto the flying dragons...essentially what I call the Rain of Fire. As the fire bombarded the unsuspecting dragons, many were quick to dodge the incoming attacks but there were quite a few unlucky ones as well. The fire hits the dragons, causing them to crash to the ground. The burning dragons rolled on the ground trying to put out the fire, but to no avail...they kept burning and burning and burning until nothing was left. Tallying up the amount that had died to the fire, I counted 22 Plant Dragons and 16 Poison Dragons.

The surviving dragons quickly spotted me and charged towards me. The Poison Dragons all started firing Acid Spit, Acid Breath, Poison Breath, etc at me and the Plant Dragons shot vines upon vines towards my direction. With a wave of my hand, I manipulated the poison with the Poison Attacks and extracted the Poison Essence which I then stored in a few jars. Without the Poison Essence, the attacks were harmless. As for vines, I ignited a Fire Wall and stopped all the incoming vine attacks. I rapid-fired a few hundred fireballs at the flying dragons and used the cover of the fire to rush in. As the dragons attempted to dodge the fireballs, I would behead any dragon that were unaware of my presence in their midst. About 9 more Plant Dragons died by the fireballs and 6 more Poison Dragons died from my knife attacks. Quickly, I collected the 6 Poison Dragon corpses for later experiments.

I was too caught up in the bloodshed when I realized too late that there were no more fireballs to cover my presence. Stuck in the middle of the angry dragons, I decided to make a quick retreat. I reached into my bag and brought out my Ghost Mask. Putting it on, I immediately turned invisible and descended to the ground. With my presence gone, the angry dragons searched frantically for any sign of me, but unfortunately they could not find me. Giving up, the continue forward towards the city.

Once I reached the ground, I pulled out a town portal and teleported back to the city.
    Achievements/Latest Condition Report:
    • There's only a few more Plant and Poison Dragons coming towards the city. Unfortunately, they may have all been riled up by my attacks as every one of their eyes are red with anger.
    • Since the Blizzard has stopped, the Earth Dragons and Dual-type Dragons are approaching the city at a hurried pace. Who knows, maybe they will get tired once they reach the city at the pace their going.
    Dragons Killed: 31 Plant Dragons, 22 Poison Dragons

shad12ow likes this.
  11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuh, I think the two of us exceeded the quota.

Get ready for whatever nasty twist Shadow's gonna throw at us.

shad12ow likes this.
  12. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    After waking up, I take a breakfast with Rachii
    And teleport to the outer ring, I need to set that barrier today...

I fly to almost the border of the ourter ring, where I will start but I soon find a group of Dragons...

3 of them all Poison Dragons and the one with Red eyes that shad said to be careful with....

I alread have the nescessari materials and as they are "dangerous" I won't go easy.
    I create the {desintegration barrier} arround me, and teleport inside the one that is in the middle...

It didn't even had the time to scream as his insides were transformed into nothing....

still inside it, I shoot two barrages of {Chaos Rays} against the others, one was killed but the other just got it's leg cut out...
    I rushed to me trying to bite me. But no matter how fast it's if it just rush in a straght line....
    I cast a {Chaos Bomb} in the air, and the dragon's mouth gulped it on his on...

The dragon exploded in a mist of blood and Thunders.

I land on the ground and start to work on the Barrier. As it's a wide area, and a dangerous one at it.
    I will be making 10 Modular Formation, that will active and open the Barrier Field.

I take out the dragons blood, of all 4 kinds, and mix a little of my blood in it. then I pout Chaos Energy in the mix.

I draw the Chaos star [​IMG]

I place Black Candles at the points
    and a Take out a Drogon's head, Open a hole at it's forehead, then I take out the Heart of it. and place at the hole...

After puting the Head at the middle of the Formation, I Pour some of my power into runes at each of the small points, and as result 8 small Black fires ignite.

I active the formation, and it let a black light for a instant, and then fade...(good it's working, when the others active it will appear..)

I fly again it the sky to the next location.

After sometime I detected 3 dragons far way. I went their way, activing the {Desintegration Barrier} and expanded it to 25 meter of radious.
    Then I accelerate my speed the most I can.I was flanking the 3 Plant Dragons, I simply fly through them. Killing the 3 before they even noticed My arrival...

I collect what remain of them I continue land on the ground, where I make one more Formation...

I fly again to the next place...

....the 3rd formations was put without any problens or dragons...

When I was getting at the 4th point, I detected 2 groups of 3 Dragons... 3 Poison and 3 plant...

I Cast a Black hole where the first group is, the dragons tried their best to escape but the suction force was too much for them...

I rush to the other group...they also had Red eyes like the first ones, I shoot spores in my direction as soon as they noticed me...

{Black Sun} Mini-version?......
    I casted a tiny "black sun" and shoot it agains them, when it touched the first dragon. It exploded in a black light that ofusceted every thing
    *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!*
    *RUMBLE*

The whole area, was destroyed.....everything the was left was a black ashes and a scorched ground.....TEE~~HEE~~~
    .....I may have put too much power?

I wonder how I will explain it to Shadow....there was even a small earth quake...

I rapidly put the 4th Formation, and Teleport to the Guild.....I have to report it to Shadow....if not they may think it was the enemies doing...

report: 4 of the 10 nescessary Spell Formation for the Barrier were placed.....while they are on "stand by" mode they will also, let out Shadow tendrils to bind any dragons that is fighting near it...
    dragons killed: 6 plant dragons, 6 poison dragons. total 12 dragons. For now....

shad12ow and LittleFox21 like this.
  13. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    BIEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!! Not another environment destroyer!!! As if Villan is not enough!"

15. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    TEE~~HEE~~
    [​IMG]

16. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    shouldn't be...our quota was 150

17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost. The plant is only 2 left and the poison is still quite a bit.

18. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 – D Rank – The Dragons’ Invasion - Day 2
    - Solid Vulcan!!! Photon Grenade!!! PHOTON BLASTER!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH DIE!!!!!!!!
    Piloting an AIS, I am now cleaning up every dragons that manage to slip through the blockade consist of C Rankers and above. Different from yesterday, they are now weakened due to the effort of the workaholic receptionist. Still, I cannot lower my guard, there are still some civilians left after all.

After spamming bullets, rockets and beams to immediately roast a group of 2 poison and 1 dual dragons, I have the heavy robot fly up high to have a bird view of the city. No enemies found. Then I take a look at the battle of A Rankers and dragons. Even from afar it is still extemely flashy with tons of fireballs, earthquakes, blackholes and such. Not like I can criticize them, this thing can also wreck havoc after all. Oh well, I'm just D Rank at the moment, so I can take things easily and left the heavy labor to higher rankers. For now I will just focus on patrolling the area above the city.

There are two poisons dragon approaching. Hmm, I cannot really shoot them down at this location since that'll create a mess in the city. I decide to lure them first, so I use High Boost to fly near and brandish the saber to grab their attention. Oops, 2 red eyed ones. Not like that make any difference. I pull High Boost again, and lead the two angry dragons to the near forest. Then I quickly turn around and shove Photon Blaster, a strong and concentrated beam, onto their faces. Needless to say, the two dragons become lumps of fried meat and fall down. I return to the city and continue the monitoring duty.

Hmmm, this is kinda boring. There's no dragon for the rest of the day so all I can do is cuddling with Izuna inside the cockpit...

Report: air route is safe since there's a fricking robot flying around spamming beam and rocket
    Dragons killed: 4 Poison, 1 Dual

@shad12ow

shad12ow likes this.
  19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Hmm…this is not good.”

Currently I am flying on top of the inner and middle ring area border. I saw some adventurers have been trying their best in repelling the incoming dragons. I have to say that although we didn’t receive any significant damage, the rate of we killing them will not be sufficient if this keeps up.

“…Incoming, eh?”

My enemy detector made a loud sound as two pack of poison dragons came near me, probably about 6 of them. Just as the report, they have become more savage than before. This is bad.

“Cannon at the ready!”

Clanking sound came from below the deck as the cannon came out one by one.

“Flame bomb and fragmented grenade load!”

Another clanking sound came as the system load each cannons according to my order.

“Aim! Fire!!!”

Explosions came from all around me accompanied by a huge vibration that hit the whole deck as all of the cannons fired. I used my spyglass and found that the attack was very effective. Probably due to the weakening devices working at full force. Just with that, the two packs has been burnt to a crisp.

“Hah!? Another one? Tch!”

The cannons are still reloading and they won’t make it in time. Sadly, I only have one option besides that. I jumped onto my spider and then put several hugging bomb onto the cannon.

“Ballistas at the ready!”

Clanking sound came from the side of the ship as a dozen ballista popped out. I don’t have to tell them anything since the ballistas are all automatically controlled. But then their range is not that far, meaning that I will have to put the mask on in case they spread some poison around me.

I also put an explosive bolts cartridge on to my crossbow and put it on rapid mode. This will be a close call yet again.

Then just as I finished preparing, the pack flew right above me. Whizzing sound filled the air as the ballista shot out their arrow at them. Some managed to get the dragons right at their weakest, killing them instantly, while other only nicked their scales, spreading poison almost immediately. But I’m not worried about that since I used the mask and also a very durable coat.

For the one that was lucky enough to survive the barrage, I shot the hugging bomb at them. Luckily, their speed has been slowed down and the bomb managed to cling to them, spreading hot liquid that burnt their hide. Roar of agony came from them as they flew in panic. Seconds after that, the bomb exploded, gouging some flesh from them, putting them out of the air while some collided with the other, dragging their comrade to their doom. As they landed, I could see that some still struggle to fly. I then make quick work of them with my crossbow. The same routine keep going after a while until I reached the edge of the middle ring.

“Huh…What’s that?”

I used my spyglass as I saw something strange at the horizon. It was like a dark cloud. Okay, that’s not strange. But somehow it was moving in a strange way. It stopped at the top of the mountain where the earth dragons and the dual dragons stayed. Then I could see them being more agitated than before. This is strange.

I waited for a bit to see if there are any changes. But nothing happened. I even managed to kill another pack of poison dragons. Feeling curious and worried, I tried to come closer while preparing my weapon at full power.

“H-Hah?..What?!”

Suddenly, a large lightning struck the edge of my airship balloon, burning it almost immediately. I quickly released my tool spiders to stop the fire from spreading and also to repair the balloon as best as they could. While I was doing that, another lightning struck one of my ballistas. This is crazy!

Then an earth dragon flew toward me. It has the full intention of ramming my ship! I then command all weapon to focus on that monster. Explosions filled the air as the dragon was killed by an overwhelming power. This is bad.

With fear of being struck down, I retreated on the nearest outpost before returning to the city. I guess I’ll report this. And I’ll also distribute hugging bomb to anyone since they are effective for the dragon.
    Report:
    - The earth and dual dragons are getting restless. Be ready for their attack soon.
    - There is a strange cloud near them Be very careful.
    - The weakening devices work wonder. but...something told me that we can't depend on it much longer.
    Dragon killed : 11 x poison dragons, 1 x earth dragon

20. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow

with @shad12ow 's permission i took some weakening devices, deri.
    i was planning to set up these on the possible dragon path, deri.
    because the signal i detected before surely came from dragons, deri.
    and it gave me ominous feelings, deri.

it was outside the outer circle, that's why i need these weakening devices, deri
    i set up the devices according to Shadow's words, deri.
    i'm sure i didn't make any mistakes in setting up, deri.

now that the devices have been laid i went to the cave, deri.
    the cave entrance was still layered by a barrier, deri.
    i nudged the barriers several times but it didn't budge, deriyo.
    maybe i should try breaking it by force, derika?

master, dodge!
    uo!?
    *bwooooosh*

poison breath!?
    <<initium wings>>
    that was sooo close, deri!
    this poison dragon came out whithout me noticing, deri!
    because you were too busy poking the barrier, master.
    *tehepero*
    anyway, master, please be careful. the cave isn't in the weakening range.
    yes, deri. i'm aware. if only i have bigger capacity item box, deri...

awawa, another breath?
    dance like a butterfly, deri~
    beee~ you didn't hit, baka dragon~
    oops, my provocation enraged it, deri.
    it spews poison clouds everywhere in the air, deri.
    ...but it was out of breath quick, deri.
    that's why you must do sports, you baka dragon!

*stab*
    circling around the dragon while avoiding the poison clouds, i quickly put my dagger in its left eye, deri.
    sure thing it became a giant lump of preserved dragon meat, deriyo~
    but i bet it's poisonous so don't eat it, okay?

i waited for the poison clouds to dissolve before i land in front of the cave entrance again, deri.
    i wanted to at least try to break the barrier by force, deri.
    maybe...
    <<initium eyes>>
    oh, i see a dot, deri.
    here...
    barrier is broken, deri!

i went to the cave, deri.
    the cave entrance was big enough for one dragon to come in, but the deeper i went the bigger the space was, deri.
    there were no forkroad, deri. just one straight path, deri.
    it also went under the ground, deri.
    i wondered how deep the cave was, but it wasn't too deep, deri.
    at the end of the cave there was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge hall, deriyo.
    it looked like full of some kind of ore that emits magical energy, deri.
    because the veins were similar to mithril and orichalcum vines, but was glittering faintly in rainbow light, deri.
    it was a pretty place, deri...
    if not for 30 dragons inside, deri.

if this was a joke i could report it as an assembly of dragons playing cards, deriyo?
    but they attacked me simultaneously deriyo?
    i didn't have time to take them on individually, deri.
    because they were not weakened and they didn't intend to let me dance in the air freely, deri.

in that little time before they started to swarm me, i remembered something, deri!
    this modified katana, deri! also the photon arts, deri!
    soo, the Luminous Ryu debut, deri!
    [hatou]
    *woosh* *swish swish swish swish*

fuoooo!?
    it created a vertical wave ran straight across the ground, deri!
    it was as tall as those dragons, deri!
    and it cut 4 unweakened dragons in one swing, deriyo!?
    what is this technique! this is awesome, deri!

eei, pollen field!
    [shunka]
    nuo! take this ground-shrink-omnislash-katana-mode!
    *stab* one! *stab* two *slash* three! *slash* four!
    2 plant dragons and 2 dual dragons killed in a blink of eye, deriyo!

earth dragon used tail swing!
    i evaded it by flying, deri!
    [rendan]
    *chinkchinkchinkchinkchink*
    ewww, i wanted to make the earth dragon's head blooming like a flower, deri.
    but it was a gory sight, deri!

oops, needles! nu, wait! not another poison cloud!?
    [tsubaki]
    now the katana whirled in front of me like a buzzsaw, deri!
    it repelled scale needles and at the same time blew the cloud away, deri!

eh, still there? didn't want to move, derika?
    fine!
    [kikyou]
    this is the photon katana version of fortress mow, deri!
    slashing at supersonic speed in a horizontal circular motion, deri!
    3 dragons lost their head, deri!

eeh, i'm not a snack, deriyo!
    don't bite me or you'll lose your teeth, deri!
    *stab* using dagger, deri~
    ..um, sorry. not your teeth but your life force instead...
    even dual dragons can't prevent the dagger's effect, deri!

but this took too much time, deriyo...
    so i ended it the fastest way i could, deri.
    <<initium eyes>>
    hoo~ the lines, they lined up neatly, deriyo?
    nice, deri!
    [nadeshiko]
    initium blade emerged! mow down the foes before you! deri!
    8 dragons meat ready to serve, deri!

9 left, deri! initium eyes again! ready~ shoot!
    [javelin launcher] x9

done, deri!
    but... i couldn't believe we became this strong, Rimul.
    it's thanks to initium, master.
    though i don't understand it... let's go back and report, deri.
    wait, there's something on the ground, master.
    nnn~?

a circle, runes... magic circle, derika?
    yes, i believe so, master.
    what kind of magic circle derika?
    a teleportation one, it seems.
    teleport... then it sends the dragons here from somewhere!
    this was the reason to my ominous feelings earlier!

report: there's a teleport circle inside the cave, i believe it's used to transport dragons here. also set up weakening devices due southeast towards the mountain range.
    dragons killed: 6 poison dragons, 2 plant dragons, 11 earth dragons, 12 dual dragons, total 31 dragons

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.