Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Got it.

2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup ^^

LittleFox21 likes this.
  3. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow where do you think it's a good place to set Kuda's and Villan's Domain which will trapped 50 dual dragons inside? Adventurers City?

4. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    but it will be a bomb site?

5. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the domain could provoke tons of untrapped dragons due to both lightning and darkness clashing (Villlan vs Kuda)

6. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 – D rank – The Dragons’ Invasion - Day 3
    @shad12ow
    I got back just in time to hear some troubling news. Shadow and Hikari's wedding has been delayed! *sniffle* I went through the trouble of giving all the adventurers the news to! DRAGONS MUST DIE! Nothing shall stand in the way of true love! I'm gonna go kill all of'em. "D-rank adventurers are too keep the personnel safe while they do their jobs." SHADOW! BRO! COME ON! Oh that's not good, I can feel my face twitching. Not that anyone can see of course. I do have a mask on. Damn! I got to up my rank quickly to get more fun stuff after this is over. I also heard my raised dragon went mysteriously beserk by some mana clouds. *sigh* At least I still have the three shadow dragons left. OI! SHADOW! YOU READING THIS! COME FIND ME NEXT TIME ONE OF MY RAISED DRAGONS GO BESERK! ALL BLOW 'EM UP FOR YA!

I got to go do my job now. I go to a seccluded area of the town and summon more legions of shadows. They have orders to protect and divert the attention of the dragons away from the workers. THERE! ALL FINISHED! My job is done but AH! My energy is so depleted now! Meh, who cares, i'm gonna fight some dragons. Can't let anybody know though. I stock up on supplies and borrow some energy replenishers. Borrowing, not stealing. I swear I did not go pickpocket them off some other adventurers. I then shadestep out of the city. I cloak myself and go find an area away from the eyes of the adventurers. Thwn outta nowhere, 200 dragons just pop up and fly towards the city, 200! Should I go inform them or... nah, they can handle it. If all else fails the evil orphellia can take care of it if shes in the mood.

I place down some preparations and go out of hiding. Eh? Those dragons look bigger than before. Some immediately spot me and head towards me.Now, I can handle 2 or 3 just fine. Usually thats how many come at a time for some reason. I wonder why theres around 15 heading over here? Some of them are at that time of the month probably. EH! wait... I feel like im forgetting something. Oh! thats right. I forgot to run. Hmm... but should I. Yeah, I should

4 hours later
    They seem a lot tougher now. Drenched in blood from both the dragons and my own, my suit had such a hard time these days. 4 hours and all I've been able to do is harm a couple and kill one with some underhanded techniques. There are more than 20 dragons here searching for me. I've kept on the move for as long as I can but I'm gonna be driven out sooner or later. *Snort* I gust of wind comes from behind me as I think... I just had to jinx it huh? Son of a Bitch! I make a mad dash weaving through multiple obstacles that hinder the drahon slightly. I got to make this quick, other dragons will be here soon. I slow slightly and keep observation on the dragons mouth. As soon as it opens it's mouth all the way I turn make a dash at it. Please work. I unsheath my knife and jump into the dragons mouth. It clamps down but not before im in. By Jormungandr, this place is slimy AF. I make my body as small as possible and allow the dragon to swallow me. On the way down it's throat I stick the knife in the fleshy walls of it's thoat and stop. I crawl through the hole I made and am in a very sticky situation. Heh, see what I did there. There is no air in hear so I have to work fast. I navigate through the dragons body until I get to it's heart. It's beating rapidly, probably due to me but who really knows these days. Fortunately, it stops beating after I cut out it's heart. Running out of breath, I make a mad dash, if you can call it that inside of a dragon, to it's throat. I escape just as black spots were starting to come into vision.

No dragons are around fortunately, so I'm in the green. I take some of the replenishment potions and stock up on 14 vials of dragon blood. Now, I raise the dragon from the dead. It seems that somehow the laws of necromancy hace been fixed and its completely loyal to me. I cast bone armor and have the dragon fly so I can see the location of the other dragons. The other dragons notice this and raise into the air to chase after us. I direct the dragon to go to the other corpse and raise that one with 23 dragons on our tail. I cast bone armor onto this one as well and have it fight with the other, hostile dragons. The original dragon I raised was made to protect me. I cast the helm of madness on the newly raised dragon, increasing all of its attributes by 5 times. This is of course very effective and it starts ripping through the dragons left and right. In the end however, after killing 10 of the dragons it succumbed to their overwhelming numbers. i order the other dragon to go fight as well while casting a helm of madness on it as well. Oh, and I forgot to mention that this dragon is a dual dragon and the other one was just a earth dragon. Wow, the difference between them is so large as well. After drinking some dragon blood to restore some of my energy I get ready to raise another dragon just in case. Like the other dragon, it eventuallt died as well, but it managed to kill all of them except one that was heavily injured and couldn't move.

I walk on up to it fully intent on draining it of its energy. However I also got some of the residual mana that caused them to go beserk to enter my body. It feels very tingly and makes me want to go break some shit but I can hold on. I'll have shadow extract and examine it later. Fully charged up I cut into all the dragons drainig them of their blood and ended up with 72 vials of dragon blood and 18 fully intact hearts. I collected some of their claws, teeth, and scales. It made me quite happy to see all the profit falling into my hands. I contact my shadows and see how they've done. They managed to lure the dragons away from the workers so there is no casualties on the worker side that is. I shade step back into town and make my way towards Shadow.

Report:Injured but fine, Got some rsidual 'beserk mana' inside so I'd appreciate it if you took it out

Achievements: protected the workers while they set stuff up, killed 14 dual 9 earthen and 4 poison dragons
    /SPOILER]

7. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    Im on city gates now give mass buff
    @Bielt need my help to strenghten the shield? I can improve ur stat that u need to make the shield

*My buff improve 60% of ur stat for 1full hour

8. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 – D-rank – The Dragons’ Invasion - 3rd days
    @shad12ow

City is in panic, everything is in chaos
    But guild make some great sacrificed to destroy whole town with the dragon!!
    My goblin Kuong bu will help adventurer to carry explotion thing or trap.
    My job is on town gates to give everyone buff.

The guild provide me some mp potion so i can do buff as much as i can. I also take some sky silver orchid leaf from my garden, its very effective to recover mp and mental fatigue. But its really bitter and sour, it cant helped on this emergency situation.

I sit in the middle town gate, the placed that guild provide for me. When sit it easier for me to recover mp.

I give Koung bu stamina, power and speed buff before let him go to help adventurer and staff. Also tell him to back every an hour. I give myself buff to improve my mp regen so i can do more buff.

To adventurer and staff that carry trap and other thing i give them speed and stamina buff so they can work more quick.
    For who will fight i give them buff depend on the role, give defence and hp regen to tanker, strength and speed to damage dealer, magic power and focus to magic user, accuracy and focus to longranged and so on.

After some time my mp pool is not enough, even with abudant mp potion, i hope this situation will finish soon

9. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    you should call Biel to lift that residual mana. also, nice job mentioning @shad12ow and @brasca123 's wedding. we shall make it happen after we obliterate those roid lizards!

10. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    *sniffle* They just had to delay it

11. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 - B Rank - The Dragons’ Invasion - Day 3
    @shad12ow

lure the dragons into the city?
    and then go to Delta Town?
    so... this city will be no more, derika...
    ....i'm sad, deri.

this is because of those dragons!
    if only those dragons don't come here!
    fine, i'll lure them here, deri!
    you guys better be blasting every single dragons we lured, deriyo!!

i immediately fly to the outer ring, deri.
    there were already dragons rampaging, deri.
    good thing there werent any civilians or lower ranked members, deriyo?
    they don't want to get caught inside that cloud of and poison, deri.

they were stronger than yesterday, deri.
    so it might be a bad idea to just barge through that thick cloud, deriyo.
    Rimul, what should we do derika?
    please wait, master. i think i can invent a new skill for you. maybe more than one skill but for now let me concentrate, master.
    okay, deri...

while waiting for Rimul i just aimed at the nearest dragon, deri.
    i shot plenty of javelins while circling around them, deri.
    i must be careful not to touch the poisonous cloud, deri.

even my strongest javelin was not effective to those purple eyed dragon, deriyo.
    i was able to kill them if i use initium eyes, deri.
    but i have a feeling that i should preserve my stamina so i didn't use it very much, deri.
    afterall even if i shot homing javelin and touched their life lines i couldn't get a good position to kill many at once, deri.

master, it's done.
    so what is this new skill, deri?
    i made some kind of chains to pull objects around using initium, master.
    chain, deri? oho~

[initium chain]
    GET OVER HERE!
    i didn't actually shout like a certain fire skull ninja, deriyo?
    it was just me screaming inside my heart, deri!

the chains anchored to the dragon bodies deri.
    strange, they felt so light in my small hands, deriyo?
    i could pull as many as 20 dragons using this skill, deri.
    so i pulled 20 dragons out of the group and out of the poisonous cloud, deri.
    this skill is useful, deri!
    immediately after they got close to me i cut their life lines by [nadeshiko] and [shunka] deri.

i anchored another 20 dragons and flung them upwards, above the group, deri.
    i didn't immediately cut their life lines, deriyo.
    instead i tried something different, deri.
    still using my initium eyes i swung them towards the group inside the poison cloud deri,
    trying to cut the life lines using dragon bodies, deri.

i laughed when it actually worked, deriyo!
    so even if i don't use my own body part or skill, i can cut life lines if i activated my initium eyes, deri!

there were 3 dragons left, deri. 2 earths and 1 duals, deri.
    i pulled them out of the cloud and stole their life force, deri.
    hello mummy dragons~
    hmm, i wonder how many dragons' life force already stored inside this dagger, deri.

ah, using too much initium is tiring, deri!
    i already felt weak after i killed 57 dragons, deri.
    but the conditions were not going better, deriyo.
    the dragons were coming and coming again, deri.

there were 4 dual dragons flying fast, deri.
    they were about to enter the middle ring, deri!
    i tried to fly as fast as i could but my initium depleted too much, deriyo...
    so i took my favorite replenishing item, deri!
    apple juices, deri!
    mmm~ delish~

when i took my apple juice i noticed that i have these blood pills, deri.
    these were earth dragons blood pills, deriyo!
    Mr. Mask sold it for a cheap price when he opened his shop, deri.
    i took one of those pills, and...

TASTES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

ueeeeeeeee~
    it tasted like rotten apple soaked in rotten egg and dried using a bit of salt~
    but the effect was almost immediate, deriyo!
    i could feel great boost in my power, deri!

before the pill's effect fade away i quickly flew to those 4 dragons, cut off their path deri.
    because i didn't activate initium eyes i tried to make them open their mouths, deri.
    but everytime they open their mouth, breaths came out, deriyo!
    without any choice i aimed at those mouth still spewing bad breaths, deri.
    [javelin launcher] x3, [hatou]

done.... not, deri!
    there were still plenty of dragon signals i got from afar, deri...
    it came from the cave's direction, deri.
    maybe that circle was, like i thought, sending those dragons here, deri.

but i don't know any runes or magic circles, deri...
    Biel should be able to do something since she has very huge amount of knowledge regarding magic formations, deri.
    but she's helping with barriers, deri...
    i didn't have any choice but to wait until she's done and i will take her to the cave, deri!

huh? someone's casting a large area buff...
    now i kind of regretted swallowing that pill, deri...

report: succeeded in repelling dragons inside outer ring, no injury, slightly depleted initium energy. tongue is tortured. waiting for @Bielt to finish her job and will take her to the teleportation circle.
    dragons killed: 61. earth dragons x27, dual dragons x34

12. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on down to balthy and trade for some amazing energy replenishers that can replenish most types of energ mana, chakra, etc
    If you need a quick fix, come on down to Balthy's goods and wares

13. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    you may need to borrow @shad12ow 's workshop or @Zero300 blood pills shop if you wanna open a business.
    maybe i need some though. these times i just rely on apples and apple juices...

14. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 - B Rank - The Dragons’ Invasion - Day 3
    @shad12ow
    There's sure are lots of dragons right after we went out from the Jungle Palace. Oh, apparently they also saw my "pet" and are charging towards it...... They look ferocious but not that strong. It would be bad for me and my servants to rampage inside the Verdant Forest as it will affects the Verdant Nature Vein later on...... and from the recent report from adventurer guild (well I got it from Dark Guild Mind Message), they will use adventurers city to bait all of those dragons and blow it up to incinerate them at the end of the day.Sounds like a good place for my "pet" to feast on them and escape before the detonation.
    Let's issue the order to my servants
    "Nalmika and my pet. Drag these pests to the adventurer city, we're gonna have a feast there."(Kuda)
    "Yes, master."(Nalmika)
    Riding the "Earth Dragon" while defending the incoming attack from those dual dragons, we finally reached the city. Preparing to activate my domain to trapped those dragons, suddenly.......

A powerful person clashed with Kuda, interrupting his domain activation....

"Well, well . How's it going, my other half?"(Kuda)
    As I heard the report of the dragons invasion, it seems the guild decided to use the city as a bait for those dragons before detonating the city at the end of the day. We'll be using Delta Town as temporary headquarters, not that is a problem to me.... I might aswell try to lure some of the dragons to the city and keep them company for a bit....
    Now then , lets test this new form for a bit.....
    (Sky Breaker!!!!)
    *the attacks attract some dragons from faraway... at the outer circle......*
    lets see..... 60, 70..... 80-90 dragons are coming towards the city, right right come here you fools!
    Bringing them to the centre of the city I then came across a really suspicious "Earth Dragon" along with "Plant Witch". Not only that, I also encountered a red young man with assassin equipments that are obviously not from this town...... so... this must be what Forum-sama talking about....right, lets see what my other half intention coming to this city.....
    (Eat this!)

As expected, he blocked my attack.....
    The man is grinning after he blocked my attack
    "Well, well. How's it going, my other half?'(Kuda)
    "Not too shabby.... I wonder what's your intention at this place?"(Villan)
    "None of your business. Now if you excuse me, I need to hunt some food for my pet."(Kuda)
    "I can't let you do that sadly."(Villan)
    "Ah, that's too bad. It's pretty impolite for disturbing someone who took his pet out for a stroll."(Kuda)
    "Pet huh? You mean that peculiar looking dragon. Whatever your intention is, I'm not going to let you achieve it."(Villan)
    "Not like you could stop it either way."(Kuda)
    ""Well then........."""(Kuda&Vilan)
    ""Domain!!""(Kuda&Villan)
    2 Domains clashing against each other, lighting against the darkness. 50 dual dragons got trapped inside the Domain, while there are approximately 10 dual dragons got strucked by the domain during the activation. The clashing between these powerful domain have been aggroing berserk dragons from far away aswell... Unknown numbers of dragons are approaching the center of the adventurers city.
    Info:
    - A powerful domain have appeared at the center of the adventurers city, trapping 50 dual dragons inside. Numerous berserk dragons from far away have been provoked due to clash between the Lightning and Darkness Domain..... They are on their way to the center of the adventurer city
    -Dragons Killed : 10 Dual Dragons strucked to death by the merciless attack of Lightning and Darkness

To be continued

15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    #EQ1 – [A] – The Dragons’ Invasion - [Day 3]
    [ @shad12ow @Bielt ]
    [Reachii - Third Day of Dragon Invasion

Technically it's still late at second night, Biel and I were having fun at the tavern and was about to "retire" for the night when news of another attack came. The dragons were apparently bigger, tougher, and had reinforcement. The most important part though, was that a large number went for Delta Town.

"Biel? Wasn't that where Eun-Ha went?"

Yeah, I think so.

"She'll be really sad if too many died."

Indeed. I'll pick her up, can you ensure the civilians doesnt get wiped out?

"I'll see to it."

Biel teleported both of us straight into Delta Town, she immediately vanished to find Eun-Ha while I went toward the direction of a massive black cloud that drew ominously closer every second.

"Yeeeah, this will be such a pain in the ass."

Plant and earth were a very troublesome combination, being difficult to destroy with most conventional elements. Can't burn the rocky hide, strong enough to break icy prison, barely affected by nature attack, and almost as tough as their pure earth cousins. Except that whatever empower them will probably render them superior in that aspect too.

"Biel, I'm so forcing you to teach me advanced spell after this."

It's not time to hold back, I guess. I glanced at the town, then knelt to focus my mana into artificial growing. Several sprouts popped from the dry ground, created from my pure mana and therefore would disperse after it exhausted the mana. But until then, they'll be the toughest shield that I can ever summon.

Two dozen ebony treants, each twice as large as a buffed dragon and exaggeratedly overcharged to multiply their density. Each had grown a spear-hand on their right and a hammerfist on their left, the black wood dimly glimmer under the moonlight. The ground caved in with each step they took, I had to carpet thick vines underground to prevent them from sinking. Surrounding them were javelins like what I utilized before, but unlike the redwoods they had no problem lifting it and their throw had way more strength it's not even comparable.

That done, I assigned half of them up front where the dragons would arrive. Then the rest was spread into four group, guarding chokepoints toward the refugee's stronghold at the city center - by stronghold I mean hastily constructed lines of palisades with some equally sloppy squarish structures in the center made from earth magic. A single dragon would barrel straight through and it all won't buy five seconds.

I sighed. This had to do, at least there's something. It's gonna be real hard...

I sat cross legged on the largest treant, overseeing the incoming wave of dragons. Several long minutes later, finally after deeming them close enough, I sent a bright fireball to arc in air and illuminate the incoming wave. A flare of some sort. Then I get off the treant, opting to raise a palm tree to sit at while it picked a javelin and aimed.

"Fire at will!"

I didn't need the verbal command since I'm manually controlling them, but I really wanted to say that line since forever and the mood was just right.

Twenty four javelins hurtled so fast that they became black blur, each possessed enough force to remove an entire city block. The dragons were caught unaware due to poor visibility and at least fifteen got their head squashed for an instant kill. Even the not-dead dropped out of the sky, their limb or wing destroyed by the massive impact.

"Normally they'd become mincemeat already..."

The pack roared in unison, it send a gale that ripped my hat off my head. Instead of evasive maneuver, they madly charged in a straight line. Some dropped and start running in a speed that was barely inferior to the flying ones, while being able to avoid fatal blow easier. Bummer.

The treants managed six volleys before the dragons got way too close, in which I had half retreat to their guard duty. Around seventy kills and fifty maiming were collected, but that's when the hundreds or so dragons slammed into the treants.

Twelve were killed when they slammed headfirst into spear-arms, getting impaled right into the brain. But more dragons endlessly slammed which sent the treants skidding back, even when their weight multiple times the dragon individually.

A concentrated storm of kinetic force erupted amidst the combatants, swallowing everything in speed capable of rending steels. I was at the center to scrounge every bit of efficiency from creating the force sphere, but I knew that at this size it wasn't effective.

I let it collapse, revealing the now barren radius of three hundred meters where abandoned farms used to stood. The dragons were mostly thrown off and had a portion of their scales peeled, similarly my treants was scraped quite badly. Ah, complete failure. I didn't killed any.

The silence was broken by the sounds of paralyzing pollen erupting into a dense fog, but I kept it away from me rather efortlessly with some proper telekinesis. My treants started battering the dragons wirh their hammerfist, each weighing several tons. Literally. Yet it wasn't killing fast enough, the dragons were slowly but surely ripping the treants apart.

Heavy hurtling sounds ripped through the air as javelins were shot from the town. My reserve treants pitted their assistance after the blocking farm and outer part of the town were levelled giving clear line of fire.

By this point I should've killed half the dragons and injured half of what remained. With no particular loss yet. It should count as winning decisively, but I know the most that I'm not.

C-C-CREAAAAACKKK!!!

Ah, there it went. First treant fell. They were made out of wood after all, no matter how dense. Getting clawed and bitten by earth dragon would eventually grind them to pieces. I didn't have sufficient mana or space to raise a new one either.

Well, time for me to personally went in.

I dove into the recently destroyed treant, it's still "alive" in sense that the trunk was mostly intact, but no arms and only two out of six legs remained. It was unable to fight anymore, but its constant attempt to stand up kept the dragons gnawing at them. Good job ebon #7. I probably won't remember your sacrifice.

I rapidly reached a distance that many mages would consider foolishly suicidal, but my next move wasn't executable on any decent distance. I had three dragons within five meters, that would do.

Another force sphere erupted, but much smaller and much more concentrated than before. The dragons didn't last five seconds before the afflicted area got minced into small pieces. I stopped the sphere when all three dragons were sufficiently dead, and surveyed the surrounding.

The five, six dragons that formerly engaged #7 went and ganged upon another two treants. Which collapsed limbless as I finished. Then the dozen or so dragons charged into town, half of them died from javelins or slamming into spear-arm but six were tangling one of the defending group. Which means we had fewer javelin support now.

I blitzed around, blasting small groups of dragons with force sphere while trying my best not to wound the treants. On one chance when the largest treant, ebon #1 were getting shredded by around twenty dragons, I tripled the range of force sphere to engulf all of them. It may seemed like a lot, but the energy expenditure was nine times of the small sphere - would be more economical picking them off in small group, but they'll overwhelm the remaining defenses in that time. Which kind of forced my hands.

I was panting from mana exhaustion and my vision was getting blurry, but I can't rest yet. The whole refugees would get slaughtered if just one dragon got through.

Ah, so tired. I floated to survey the scene, less than forty dragons swarming the final two defensive chokepoint of treant yet they seemed more numerous than the beginning. I took a deep breath and decided on an even riskier play to conserve mana.

The force sphere was half meter in diameter, focusing on the tip of my right hand. It cost basically nothing, but require great deal of focus in order not to rend apart my own arm. While at the same time dodging high-speed rocks, thorny vines, claws, jaws, generally any part of the dragon's body can murder me in seconds. Well, multitasking was one of my advantage so I'm doing okay, swathing to rip out heads and quickly exit the range.

There were two damaged treants remained on this site by the time I'm done with all the dragons, leaving probably twenty on the final spot? No problem, I can foresee victory already-

Splat.

"E-eh?"

A thundering slam resounded as the treant pulverized a should-be-dead dragon. I-it was missing half a head! How was it still alive!

I knelt momentarily, sensing the hole piercing my left side. I casted a mend spell to forcefully close it for now, I cut corners to conserve mana instead of fully healing it. Such a blunder so close to the end!

I let the treant carry me instead of flying like usual, it rapidly ran to the last source of commotion in any close vicinity.

Yeeah, it's bad.

I went down on a roof so that the two treants can throw their javelins, before charging into the now twelve remaining dragons gnawing on fallen treant defenders. They impaled two more upon contact, but got swarmed immediately after. I glanced down on my now red shirt, taking off and biting my scarf before I took to the air.

Small spheres ripped into skulls, I made extra sure not to leave any part of the brain intact. It's exhaustive, I'm burning my mana as it regenerate but it was still not enough.

Four.

No more treants left standing. Only one was leaning onto a dead dragon, clumsily swinging its remaining left arm. I went low in response to a charge, shearing off the left legs causing that dragon to tumble next to the treant. It was hammered, again and again, until its head split with a loud crack.

Three.

Barrages of rocks ensued. I had no more distraction, so I dove and hide behind one of the corpse. I kept close attention with my mana pulse, until one of the dragon arrived immediately next to the corpse. I use the sphere as spearhead, and telekinetically propelling myself through the corpse and into the dragon's head.

Two.

The sphere on my right hand flickered out of existence. I wheezed for air, barely managed to propel myself out of incoming projectiles. I landed harshly, my wounds reopening upon impact. Aside from that a dragon was stampeding this way, and I panicked. All my remaining mana went to a big force sphere, which the dragon charged into headfirst and was subsequently reduced to paste.

One.

Adrenaline courses my veins as I rolled into cover. Calm. Down. I can do this. In a few seconds I'll recover enough for several seconds of the sphere, when it come around-

Eh? Eh?! T-the corpse is flying..!

I rolled away again, but wasn't fast enough to fully avoid the massive lump of earth flipping my way. It smashed down, I screamed as my lower half vanished under the weight of an earth dragon. Anything below the waist probably shattered by now.

With massive difficulty I turned toward the last hybrid dragon. Then, as several rocks levitated around it, I noticed something I overlooked all these time.

Its eyes were clear.

In a moment of desperation, I felt some kind of enlightenment when I saw my blood flowing out of me. A small, fist-sized sphere rapidly floated, and just around the time the dragon launched its rocks, an immensely thin but destructive jet of pressurized blood shot back at it.

Crash

Ah? Looks like... I survived. For now.

With enough pressure, water was said to be able to cut diamond.

It was true after all. The dragon's control wavered after I sliced the brain in half, its rock slammed several feet off my head. Good thing that my attack arrived faster.

...it did cut off my right arm, but that's hardly important right now. I doubt I can be saved. Aah, what a shitty end for me. I haven't even killed my brother yet. I want to see Biel's promised surprise. I-]
    [Total annihilation. Half the town was levelled in the process. Reachii's status unknown.]
    [Around two hundreds hybrid dragons killed.]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    shad12ow likes this.
  16. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    A Silhouette appeared right near the dying Reachii....
    "Sorry, it will be really bad for you to die right now."(Forum)
    *flicks finger, teleported Reachii to Averus Room at mermaid palace*
    "Well, I'm done with my job. Your "sister" should be safe If you put her into the restoration tube inside the undergound of mermaid palace."(Forum)
    "Now if you excuse me, I will be watching battle between Villan and his other half."(Forum)
    "Thank you, Villan master. I don't want to see the cries of my niece when she saw the corpse of this girl.Guards, take this girl to restoration tube... remember treat her body carefully and smoothly, don't let her die."(Averus)
    OOC just putting you at mermaid palace so that you could converse with Aevhera and Averus (possibly Forum and Kulyuk too)

Bielt likes this.
  17. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    oh damn we have a heavily injured while the others celebrating.

18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I have different plans forum D:

19. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    only biel can save you?

20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not gonna die even if left like that actually. Even Reachii herself underestimated the nature crystal implanted inside of her.

Well, it's not unacceptable. Just dont spread the news that you saved her yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.