Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    just, thing of it as the price for my help OOOOKEEYYYY~~

LittleFox21 likes this.
  2. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    *Whisper at Reachii's ears*
    Are we getting a Third?

3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Deal with the devil I see.

A really hot devil too. *blush*

Bielt likes this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait we got two more? o_O

Bielt and LittleFox21 like this.
  5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you a stuffed toy or a 'toy' waiting to be stu- I'll stop.
    Oh, and also:
    Dancchi's diary: dear diary, I have been...Rocchi...my body might have become no good...but my heart...at least my heart still belongs to you...Sorry, sorry...

LittleFox21, A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  6. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Alb and Wee are getting Humanoid body aren't them?.....
    ah~~ and Shad gave me a extra potion....I wonder If we should give it to one of the Firebirds...

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have some spare if you want to.

8. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwaa didn't expect this.
    Then I'm the shortest in the guild then? At 139cm.

*look at how the two perverts bring Dancchi home*
    Sayonara, I miss you my dear disciple~

A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Reachii's recovery~

Mmmmm.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, only to be assaulted by fluid. She weakly blinked several times to adjust her sight, revealing that she's currently being submerged in a bluish-green liquid in a circular glass tank. Further inspection showed that she only had the upper half of her body, as well as some stump in place of right arm. Some kind of strange mask covered most of her face, with a flexible tube extending from it to the bottom of the tank. It seemed to supply air, she concluded, to prevent her from drowning. Still, the purpose of the tube was completely alien to her. She tried knocking the glass wall, but nobody appears just yet...

Would be understandable. The damage she sustained was far above what the most resilient human can survive, none of the medics had high hope of recovery even within the best healing tube available to the mermaids. Neither did they expected any significant progress three hours after admission.

Yet she was already conscious and awake.

-to be continued-

I'm... not sure what state I'm in.

It was a strange feeling, I feel like my emotions were temporarily cut off. Along with that came the feeling of control, as if every muscle, every single nerve in my body I can manipulate at will. I can stop my heart and restart it anytime. I can send it into an overdrive, or slow it to a crawl. In a similar way my brain could be sped up, the effect was as if time's greatly slowed down. Even my hair, which shouldn't even be able to move, could be manipulated like tentacles.

I can feel a pulse from my stomach. The nature crystal that was already tiny before finally completed its merging with me. It transcend the physical barrier, attaching itself to my soul as well. I felt some kind of dread upon realizing that if the last attack hit just a bit higher, it would pulverize the crystal before merging which means I probably wouldn't survive.

There was a faint connection to my soul. If I closed my eyes I could see a glittering patch of light, like some dense collection of green stars at a far distance. It was so tiny, yet I somehow understood that it's all because we're way too far apart. Yet the connections were there. Minute strands bound each tiny light onto me, each so tiny yet when it arrived it was in a form of massive stream of light, truly proving how far we're apart for such numerous stars to look so tiny.

And deep inside I knew, that as long as the light exist, then so shall I be.

I opened my eyes, returning to the tube where I'm floating helplessly. Well, not for long. I felt the green light humming in response to my will, if anyone's looking then they'll see that I'm glowing with a serene green aura. The stump of my right arm reformed anew, a tiny baby hand grew out of it before rapidly maturing into one of my size. Likewise on my lower half, infant legs followed by hip formed in the same way of my arm. I felt that I'm getting a wee bit taller in the process, but my hair though... even I'm speechless at how rapid they got longer. It was at least three times as long than my original appearance, reaching the middle part of my thigh.

Along with my full recovery I'm regaining my emotion - not that I'm losing the feeling of control, but it did get kind of pushed back-. A mix of happiness, worry, confusion, and finally curiosity washed over me, leading me to tap on the glassy surface again. I'm starting to recognize these fluid to contain healing properties, so I'd really hate to break it open but there's no visible exit at all...

Feeling the sudden surge of the power in the underground lab, this must be coming from a girl called Reachiii. She's pretty strong to be emitting energy like this. I need to head to the lab immediately if not she might attempt to break free of the place due to sudden shock of being awaken at the unknown environment.
    "Guards, accompany me to the lab, fast."(Averus)
    I would bring Aevhera along , but seeing Reachii's body state, it will likely depressed my sweet niece instead. Arriving at the lab, I could see her awake, albeit faintly.. At this time what I should do is,
    *Averus is writing words using water magic*
    (Calm down, Reachii. I'm Aevhera aunt and the queen of the mermaid capital, Averus. You're currently being placed inside restoration tube. Relax, we're not going to do anything suspicious to you. You have been babysitting my niece during her time at the land after all.)(Averus)
    Now this should calm her down, but is the tube regeneration that fast? I need to check the data. Let's see.. Oh my, the data shows that something inside the girl's body have been assisting this girl in restoring her body, it somehow complement together with the tube aswell. Interesting part is that it contributes the most compared to the tube. We found something interesting today, I need to ask my master regarding this, it's pretty similar to the thing that exist in that world in my past life...oops, I should not mention that, right.

Reachii
    Averus

"May I see Vhera?" I glanced down. "And some clothes please. Preferably let me out too, if possible."

(I would let you see my niece, if you could calm the other girl that will be arriving at my place soon. You know what I mean, right?)(Averus)
    (And regarding clothes, we're only have mermaid outfits which in your language it would be bikini. It's made from reinforced clam which have a hardness that exceeded Orihalcum. That's the only outfit available for you, Reachii.)(Averus)

"Biel, isn't it? Just let her meet me." Glancing dubiously at her fish half, I wrote again. "What should I put on down here?"

(Maybe turn you into a mermaid so that you could wear it?)(Averus)

"I'll have to decline on that. Biel will be pissed off."

(Aw~, don't worry Reachii. We're already prepared a human underwear for you, although it's from corals and clams material)(Averus)

While The Mermaid Queen and Reachii were talking.

A sudden wave of energy, and Murderous intent, surge from thin air.

The space Expand, contract and twist. Reality it-self started to break...

A crying girl holding a cut-off arm appeared.....
    And at her side another girl Floating...The reality around her was in tatters and it was difficult to see her expression...

But she didn't had eyes, in it's place burned a Pure Black Flame, Her skin was filled with cracks, and from it's gaps Black Flame and smoke surged out...

That girls muderous intent was so big, that it was possible to feel the world it-self cower in fear of her wrath.

The girl gave a glace at the room, and every person who she glanced at felt a pressure like it was death that was glancing their way.
    The Girl gaze stopped at one place, where stood a Blond haired Beauty...

She then uttered a single world, with a trembling voice....

"R-Rac-chii-?"

"Hi Biel! Eun! Oh my, you got my bracelet back! Any chance you found my hat, too?"

At Reachii's completely unworried word. Both Biel and Eun-ha simply became stunned...

Silence took the room...the mermaids didn't dare to speak, and it was unknown if Reachii was waiting for their response or she simply didn't know what to say...

It took a minute for Biel and Eun-ha to process the situation...

And then as soon as they started to move again.

Biel teleported both Eun-ha and herself inside the glass tub...

Both immediately hugger Reachii so tight that it was difficult for her to even breath...

Biel: "*cry* y-you a-are *cry* a-ali-ve *cry*
    y-you are *cry* a-alive *cry*"

Eun-ha: "*cry* h-how care about a hat..*cry* wh-what matter i-is that y-you are alive *cry* yo-you idiot...."

"There, there..." I let them cry their hearts out, for I doubt I'll be any different if the same occured to them. Must've been tough, especially for Biel - she looked practically demonic. Still beautiful in my eyes though, ehehe~

I kissed them one after another, then repeated several more times as if they're afraid I might vanish just the next second. It took several minutes before the sobbing wrecks finally calmed down, in which I became painfully aware of my lack of clothing.

"Biel? Do you have some of my clothes? Or perhaps I should borrow a set of clam undergarment from Averus eh?" I whispered teasingly at my wife, while gently caressing the other.

It sure is good to be alive.
    @ForumObserver @Bielt

10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Reachii's Recovery part 2

"Sorry to interrupt you guys. But, there's something I need to discuss with Reachii alone. So, can you two wait at outside of the lab and no eavesdropping"(Averus)

I nodded and turned to Biel and Eun. "Sure. My loves, wait outside for now please?"

"Reachii, I can't allow you to take Vhera again after this kind of incident."(Averus)

"E-eh?! Why?! What incident are you talking about?"

"That dragons invasion,Reachii. You would have died if it isn't for Forum intervention and sheer of luck that something inside you have been preventing you from death. Also, you have a really insane amount of magic capacity, but you didn't use them efficiently.... see what I mean now,Reachii? If there's similar incident like this in the future with you together with my niece, what do you think your loved ones and my reaction would be? True, we could just ressurrect both of you, but would you bear watching a child like Vhera to experience "death" in young age?"(Averus)

"Y-you're... right. On my defense I had fully optimized my magic last month before the massive inflation, but that doesn't change the fact that I've been procrastinating on it. It was sufficient to take care of myself... but obviously not to take on hundreds of dragons at once."

"I need magical training. Until then, can you watch over Vhera? I only want the best for her - she's like a daughter to me."

"Indeed you need a training, but I never said we won't help you,Reachii."(Averus)

"Yahooo~,I'm here"(Kulyuk)
    *Kulyuk appears out of nowhere*

"Oh, hey there perverted babysitter mage."(Kulyuk)

T-the perverted part is unnecessary! *blushing angrily*

"Oh, back to serious business. Pervert mage, can you come closer."(Kulyuk)

*pouts*
    It's unnecessary...
    *walk closer*

"Close enough, now then..."(Kulyuk)
    *stabs*
    *Kulyuk stabs Reachiii with his sword*
    Reachii exploded into a haze of blood and gore, staining everyone present with her innards.
    *Biel appear at the room*

*Black flames covering more than half of her face*

*Grab kulyuk neck*
    *Break it like dry toothpick*

"I think Biel and Eun Ha needs to see what's going to happen next,Reachii. Their emotions are pretty unstable even after seeing you. Please call both of them in, my god need to tell them something."(Averus)

"Okay." I walked out of the room where Biel and Eun anxiously waited, inviting them in to have some words with the mermaid's deity.

"Here we are. What now?"

"Okay, please wait for a bit, pervert mage."(Kulyuk)

*Kulyuk spend a minute explaining things and what will he do next to Biel and Eun Ha, their complexion are pretty.......uhhhh......*

"Let's get this done with. They looked like the could explode for you any soon,pervert mage."(Kulyuk)
    *Summoning his weapon, transforms it into a giant key*
    "Alright, stand still. And..... unlock."(Kulyuk)
    *Kulyuk stabs the giant key to Reachii's chest and twist it, seemingly unlocking something inside Reachii*

A loud, audible clang echoed through my chest. A mysterious surge of power flowed from the key, up into my head where the minuscule fire crystal remained. Upon contact, an explosive amount of information exploded into my brain - with still more to come.

I knelt down while clenching my head. The sheer amount of information was badly cluttered, it would take a while sorting it all out. I already started doing so, gaining a little understanding on what happened.

A transparent wave of flame-red mana invisible to normal sight flowed out of my body, in a split second forming a magical runic circle on the ground. Then a blazing pillar of fire rose at the center, rapidly expanding but I dispelled it before it hit anyone around.

I slowly stood up, parsing the information on the "heatflare" spell. Flames flickered on and off for a moment before the same phenomenom happened again, but without the circle forming around. Instead the pillar didn't expand, but rushed forward with all its intensity contained in a narrow area. Again, I dispelled it before it damage anyone. Well, sorry about the scorched floor.

So, Kulyuk unlocked a fragmented memory of whatever spirit the fire crystal came from. Well, its spells specifically. Aside from that I also gained some insight over his own flame mastery, which means I can actually deconstruct and improve most of the spells that I'll gain. In the same vein I'm sure I will be able to do the same with spells of different element, albeit nowhere as easily. Today's gain was surprisingly good.

"Whoa... thank you for the gift. It was... a pleasant surprise." I bowed halfway to the overgod. It was only proper, considering how murderous Biel and Eun glare at him...

"Maaa, you're welcome. And you might want to calm those two now. It would be bad if they accidentaly killed me and trigger the wrath of my acquintances. Not that the current me you're talking is my real part anyway. Right, I almost forgot to visit Villan, Averus come."(Kulyuk)
    "And you three should know the way to return right? Or should I teleport three of you immediately?"(Kulyuk)

"Waaaait, let me meet Vhera at least!"

"Hmmmm, what do you think Averus?"(Kulyuk)

"Guards, lead them. Quickly my god, I need to see Villan's condition."(Averus)

"Nothing to worry about, he's only having "slight disturbance" from Forum's report."(Kulyuk)

@Bielt @ForumObserver

11. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    i actually liked for those 2 deleted scenes =p

Bielt likes this.
  12. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I would do the same if I were you.

13. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    The deleted scenes were pretty fun, I agree with Dancchi.

But could you change the green tone of Kulyuk? It's horrible to read that, I was highlighting all of his words to make it easier.

14. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    i highlighted the blue letters instead...
    i need to check my eyes

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it because you're using the dark theme? I'm using the light theme, maybe that's at fault...

16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    The rest were kind of taken... Grey was Eun-Ha Orange for Biel yellow is Sion blue would be confusing and purple is for Chaos-Biel...

17. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    What about pink?

18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Pink is reserved for Forum along with obligatory muscleman pics.

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose I'll just keep on highlighting then... Having lots of characters can surely be troublesome huh?

20. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.