Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    y u so meanie
    :sick::sick::cry::cry::cry:

2. J0HNL8

J0HNL8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like limit.

LittleFox21 likes this.
  3. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I'm a meanie,nothing else

LittleFox21 and AliceShiki like this.
  4. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    tsundere

5. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I do. It has really great game mechanics and it's fun to abuse them after all.

Also fashion lol.

LittleFox21 and Bielt like this.
  6. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna make a story and it might be on royalroadl.com...we'll see

LittleFox21 likes this.
  7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute! Delish! Now I wanna make it right away! XD

8. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dying. Due to this strong body and the automatic recovery items I still survive the bombardment somehow, but I have no strength left. I'm falling down towards the black ocean. This is the end for me? I haven't lot my virginity, and yet.... The only comfort for me is I can die while surrounding by the slimy and sticky liquid stuff.

Wake up you idiot!

Oh, if it isn't Veru. Can't you see I'm enjoying my last slime full body wash here?

Aarrgghh this girl is getting on my nerve. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Would you stop with the pervert talking?

Errrr, but I don't want to. This is who I am.

*sigh* I give up. You are even more insane than Malum.

Hey, that's rude!

Okay, then on the topic of why I'm talking to you now....

Don't just change the topic!

I did say that you have my blessing right?

You did?

I DID! Don't tell me you are too busy messing around and forget to draw its power???

...............teehee (◕ڡ<)๑⌒☆

Err, so what does it do?

*sigh* It amplifies space-time abilities. You can fight on equal ground with Malum.

Isn't that, like, super strong?

IT IS! AND YOU FORGET ABOUT IT!

Okay okay I'm reflecting. So I can teleport and stop time like him?

Yes you can.

Then I'll go back and challenge him again. Thanks for the tips.

Please be serious for me. I am having heart attacks here you know.

Don't worry be happy. Then, I'll be off.

What can I say, teleporting sure feels nice. In an instant, my position switches from free falling to standing on the top of the half-destroyed center tower.

- Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy Maaaaaaaluuuuuuum! I'm back from hell to fight youuuuuuuu!

Wait, I miss my chance to take a bath of slimy stuff. How can I scream hell without actually experience it? Okay let's go back to the surface, jump into the ocean, and teleport up again. Yep, can't be help.

- Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy Maaaaaaaluuuuuuum! I'm back from (actual) hell to fight youuuuuuuu!

- So you got the blessing of that damn Veru huh. But what can you do? You don't even have the strength to properly hold a weapon, much less damaging me, the greatest magician in the universe.

- Then I just need a better weapon. Come!

It's just my assuming, when I Time Traveled before, I was inside my AIS, but I came here alone, so that AIS must be drifting somewhere along the way. Then I just need to distort the space-time for a bit and it could safely reach this place. And, my hypothesis seems to be true. It's truly here, my comrade in arm. Somehow I found Izuna inside the cockpit, but she retreats into a corner after seeing my current state of being in tattered clothes and covered with mysterious black liquid. How cold!

- Ahahahahaha let's see how much that little toy can help you against THIS!

Touching both hand on the ground, Malum recites a strange incantation. During that time, a formation appears, and starts growing until it reaches 200 meter in diameter. Then from that, a boned leg, another boned leg, then the whole body of a giant skeleton dragon crawls out from the summoning circle. Uwaa, this 20-story-tall undead dragon is nothing but trouble. How do I beat this.... Okay, let's break its bones one-by-one. You won't survive if you underestimate modern technology, Malum. Though I must say, this dragon is surprisingly fast. It also has annoying moves like tail spin and ground slam. With the big dragon handling physical attack and guarding, Malum can safely stand on top of its head and spam spells on me. They have good coordination. But my AIS is still better. With mach speed 3D maneuver, I keep using Boost to dodge everything throw at me, and throw rocket at the joints. In no time, the dragon loses its front left leg and also its balance. Malum seems to be in trouble too, he starts using teleport and time stop again to launch surprised attacks at me. But after accustoming to the blessing of Veru, I can now sense the distortion and prepare a counter attack instead. Then when Malum is defending the bullet rain and the dragon is trying to regain posture, I teleport to its neck and release Photon Blaster. It's the end.

With the lost of the skeleton dragon and the advantage of space-time magic, also he realizes that curse, poison, bad status and mind attacks won't work on me during the fight, Malum is now being cornered and very angry.

- Why? Why none of my attacks work? Who the hell are you? Why do I lose to the like of you? I am the greatest magician in the universe, the king of magic in all history. I should never have trouble defeat you easily. JUST WHYYY???

- Errr, it's because I'm a CAST?

- You are what?

- Well, even if I explain, you won't understand anyway.

- You are saying that I am inferior to you? Me, the greatest magician in the universe? Then let me show you my true power! MY TRUE FORM!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

With that last sentence, Malum's body burst out from inside and keep getting bigger, rougher and more grotesque. He is no longer human like, but a lump of meat consist of various monster parts. I see tentacles, pincers, tentacles, left bat wing and right feathered wing, tentacles, slime, horns, tentacles, metal skin.... Truely a bizarre sight.

- I am invincible. This body is composed for the best magical conductivity. It can withstand the strongest attack, no matter physical or magical. And I can use magic infinitely!

- Kyaa, my attacks won't work. I can't do anything to him. (monotone)

- Huh?

- Kyaa, I surrender. Y-you can do whatever you want with my body, but I-I won't yell to the l-like of you. (monotone)

- Huh? Huh? Huh?

- Y-you won't scare me with those tentacles. E-even if you ravish my virgin p*ssy with tens of them, even if you push them from *ss to mouth, even if you play with my body days and nights and nonstop and plant eggs and such, y-you won't ever break my mind. (monotone)

- Stop right there criminal scum! I am the greatest magician of the universe and not a pervert like you. This body is for greatest power, not for your little fetish play. In the first place, I am not a lolicon.

- What did you say?

- I said, I am not a lolicon. I prefer big boobs and round ass, not your flat-as-a-board ches.....

*slash* Malum's body is cut into two in an instant. Blood sprays everywhere, with some get on my AIS's outer parts. Needless to say, Malum's fate is already sealed with the path of death. In his last breath, he can only utter one word.

- H...how?

Turning my back on him, I walk out of the scene while the light starts returning to this land and say.

- Because you refuse to deflower me.

*boom* Malum's body explodes from the concentration of too much magic power.
    And this concludes my mission at The End of Time.

In another plane of existence, there is an orb showing the image of a girl look at the corpse of the used-to-be-the-greatest-magician-in-the-universe while holding a yellow bird who is discharging electricity at full power and muttering "How long till I lose my virginity" and "You are energetic today Izuna". A strange incantation can be heard from the person doing orz pose near the orb.
    "I am acquainted with a pervert. I am saved by a pervert. I have to meet a pervert. I have to reward a pervert....."

ooc: omg this part is so fking long .__.
    And there's still the epilogue .__.

9. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any receptionist on?Littlefox isn't on and I put her on tag and she still hasn't seen my quest.

10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait until she logs in, there is no real need to hurry you know?

LittleFox21 and shad12ow like this.
  11. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad you like it

12. J0HNL8

J0HNL8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123 Maybe not for you or me, but you can't say that for everyone else.

LittleFox21 likes this.
  13. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok...

14. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? Did I miss something?

shad12ow likes this.
  15. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy Sci-fi Hell!
    Gabriel is back?

16. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    A shit pile

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    The city was destroyed by dragons; I'm engaged to @shad12ow ; Shadow-kun finally confessed to Erdatiel and they're dating as well; @LittleFox21 became one of @Bielt wives ; The princess that I forgot the name from @Zero300 story became a herald of chaos or something like that...

I guess that's it?

LittleFox21, shad12ow and Bielt like this.
  18. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to mention that @shad12ow became the new Guild Master.
    And @ForumObserver confessed being a Muscleman lover....

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me mama!

Specially the second one, it's the most important piece of news.

shad12ow, Bielt and Balthazzar like this.
  20. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone sleeping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.