Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #GE11 - E rank - Clean The Landing Area [ 40 G] - (NEW)

Alone

@LittleFox21

After a pretty successful quest,of cleaning I took another quest of cleaning!Yay!

This time I have to clean a landing area.I currently am there.I am holding a broom and need to clean it all before something lands or comes.

Yoosh!I,the Chaos Demon of ancient blood will clean like a servant-yes servant!

Dammit!But there is no good quest out there so I need to do dis!(This).

I started waving the broom right and left in an amazing speed.Wait,what do I smell?What is that brown like thing?

Is it poop?I found poop,hahah,what a bad luck I have.WATER!Splash!

The poop disappeared,yay!Ugh,only 10% of the landing area is clean...Troublesome!Then a chicken entered the landing area."Wait you chicken!" I attacked the chicken with a arrow and made it run.It returned from where I came and I continued my job.

~la,lalala~~Lala~laLa~

I singed while cleaning.It actually was enjoyable.

And soon I cleaned it all...After a whole day of cleaning...

2. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    =================================================================
    #GE11 - E rank - Clean The Landing Area [ 40 G] - (NEW)
    =================================================================
    nice and clean, deri.
    thank you for your hard work, deri.
    here's 40G as your reward, deri.
    don't forget to wash your boots, deri.

3. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry~Will wash the boots till they shine

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    #SE1 - E Rank - Slay 20 Slimes [ 50 G ]
    #GE2 - E Rank – Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [ 50G | 1 x Potion Recipe ]
    #GE3 - E Rank – Gather 3 Moonlight Water [ 50G | 1 x Moonlight Water]

I decided to take 3 quests with me this time, I was a bit more confidant than last time since I did complete the quest by myself last time after all... Even if I fainted in the middle of that... Good thing nobody really knows of it though!

I went out to Verdant Forest, I went on foot this time since it wasn't that far, took me 2 days, but I reached it without much trouble.

For now, I decided to go to the lake and get the Moonlight Water, on the way I found a few slimes that I had to get rid of anyway... Yosh, time to try out my new magic!

I pointed my wand towards the slimes and chanted:

"For the sake of love, grant me the power to heat the coldest of hearts, Heat Ray!!"

...I know, it really has nothing to do with what the spell does, but I really wanted to make a shout like that, good thing Onee-chan isn't around, I think she would fall on the floor laughing if she heard me say that.

Anyway, I had actually developed this spell to dry my hair quicker after baths, by emanating heat from my fingers and passing it through it, I could both comb my hair while also drying it, it was truly a very useful spell! But then I thought I could try to use it against enemies as well, I just needed to use my wand as a catalyst for the heat and shoot it forward, I noticed that it was troublesome not having any sort of offensive spell aside from the Master Spark, my Fire Bombs (I gave up on the name explosive potions, it just doesn't have a good feel to it) are too flashy and can create trouble if I use it in a place like a forest, and the Master Spark drains me of all my mana... So coming up with the Heat Ray was quite a good idea, go me!

The ray shot out of my wand and started heating the smile, it started coming in my direction, but before long it overheated and exploded, yosh it worked!

... The mana efficiency isn't very good though, guess that's to be expected for something that was made to dry hair huh? Oh, Slime Jelly, I can use that!

I walked towards the slime to get the jelly, and happily collected it... And then, I noticed I was surrounded by slimes...

"Ugh, I forgot there were other slimes here, I seriously blundered this time... Well, time to run!"

I drank my blurriness potion, my body became somewhat fuzzy and hard to discern, I used the cue to escape the group of slimes that could really understand what was happening. After gaining some distance I cautiously used my Heat Ray to go killing the slimes without they noticing me, since the mana consumption was bad, I had to drink my last Mana potion on the process, but I can always make more later.

When I finished it, I noticed I had already killed 15 slimes... Huh? Were there this many here? I could've sworn there were only 5 or 6... I think I might have attracted some more by exploding them, in this case it wasn't a good idea to remain here... I picked up the few Jellies that weren't completely toasted before leaving though, can't go leaving important ingredients around like that after all. I also picked up the toasted ones to prove that I had killed the slimes though.

After that, I continued my way to the lake to get the Moonlight Water, on the path I picked some Healing Plants, since those grow pretty much anywhere, and also a few Moonlight Flowers on parts that had a bigger shade, good thing that I can complete all 3 quests on just this forest!

The lake wasn't very far, so I reached it in no time, it was a really beautiful and clear lake, it must be wonderful to come here in a full moon, the scenery must look really lovely... I'll probably ask Shadow-kun to take me here on the next opportunity!

I was starting to walk towards the lake, when I saw another group of slimes, 5 of them to be exact, they were surrounding something white, is that... A kitty?! It's so cute!!! I can't let those slimes harm it!

"Come evil slimes, face my wrath as I'll obliterate you from existence!"

... Ugh, I really hate making this kind of chants... Well, it works doesn't it? So it should be alright, the slimes turned this way and I started to use the Heat Ray on them, before long I had them all killed, but I didn't have much mana left, so it was a bit problematic... Well, I could take care of this later, for now, the kitty!

I tried to slowly approach it, but it instantly cowered away from me... This was no good...

"Here, it's okay, I won't harm you, so let me get closer, okay?"

... Alright, I cheated a bit this time, I used my charm spell for him/her trust me... Hey, I only have good intentions alright? So it's not really a problem is it?

The kitty calmed down and allowed me to approach it, as I got close, I could see that it was actually pretty injured, probably the fault of those slimes... This made me somewhat annoyed, I really wanted to go on a slime killing rampage right now, but nothing good would come of it, so I decided against it, instead, I took one of my healing potions and gave to the kitty, I could see the would slowly closing up and the complexion of him/her got a lot better, I got licked as thanks, which made me quite happy! I don't really like being full of droll though, so I cleaned it up as soon as the kitty stopped... Looking now, it's a female kitty... I wonder if I can take her home?

"Where are you parents kitty? You all alone here?"

She seemed to understand my intention and looked a bit depressed... I see, she probably lost her parents... Just like me huh?

"I see... Then... Do you want to come with me? I can take you to a nice place, and I have a family there, I'm sure you'll be fine, so, wanna come?"

The kitty looked quite happy, yosh! I'll count that as a yes... She needs a name though.

"Great, then, I'll call you Lily, is it okay? Lily-chan?"

She licked me, I assume she did like it then! Okay, alright, Lily-chan just joined the family, I think mama will like having a new daughter around.

Before going out of the forest I took 5 vials of Moonlight Water, 15 Healing Plants, 12 Moonlight Flowers, 3 Ether Bloom (the lake a surprising amount of magical energy on it, so there were a few of those blooming around), 5 Green Lupine (it was tough finding those among the grass, but Lily had a good eye for them, so we could get some) and 2 Inviolate Lilies that were around dead trees... I didn't really want to get some from living trees since those help one another.

Carrying Lily back home with me, we had quite a fun time traveling, once we got close to the desert she started having a bad time, but I protected her from the sand and the wind and she became good again.

And now, we'll start our happy family life together!

[Aside from what was asked of the quests, I also got 2x Moonlight Water, 5x Healing Plants, 2x Moonlight Flowers, 3x Ether Bloom, 5x Green Lupine, 2x Inviolate Lily, 7x Slime Jelly, and the kitty "Lily" is now living with me as a part of the family]

@LittleFox21

5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    #SD12 - D rank - Slay 5 Bandits [ 150 G ]
    #SC2 - C Rank - Slay 12 Feral Mermaids [ 240 G ]
    #SC10 - C rank - Slay 5 Pirates [ 250 G ]
    #SC13 - C rank - Slay 5 Desert Wyvern [ 150 G ]
    #SB11 - B rank - Slay 5 Highwaymen [ 280 G ]
    #SA8 - A rank - Slay 1 Highwaymen Lieutenant [ 450 G ]

Hokay, let's secure this place while I wait the cooking finish. I flew up high and headed back to the sea, already having my target marked during my earlier journey. It doesn't matter if they landed and camouflaged the ship in the beach.

Human presence, human presence... yeah, fifty eight within two kilometers. Forty-ish in the ship. Well, with how most of the desert scorpions and scarabs and wyverns angrily rushing this way I'll only need to deal with the ship.

I overlooked it from above, the thing covered with sandy-brown tarp in a particularly deep inlet into the desert. Oh, some of the scouts were returning with monsters on their tail. Should I let them reach the ship or should I torch it just in front of their face... I think torching it would be more fun.

Warm wave of mana undulated from me, before coagulating right above the ship. Then it twisted and churned, rapidly forming a massive pillar of sweltering hot flames that almost instantly vaporized through the ship's deck. The tarp and sails immediately caught fire, whatever human presence would be choking for air due to the close vicinity with the raging flames. Of course, that was before I willed it to spread.

The pillar enlarged, losing intensity but gaining a massive coverage as the thin pillar too bright to look at directly dispersed into a raging typhoon of fire. Against frail creatures like humans however, it was enough. I let it burn momentarily after the entire ship was reduced into dust, I can see the despairing scouts watching their supposed salvation turned into blazing hell even as a giant scorpion lunged on his neck from behind. Several of the pirates was fighting back, but with neither backup nor haven nearby they're destined to be monster food.

I turned toward the sea, feral mermaids already converging in response to the earlier pulse. I only took a glance before condensing several hundred fire lances, launching the barrage of fiery demise toward the air-swimming feral mermaids. All twenty winked out of existence then and there.

I went back to town, wondering how should I explain the lack of proof to Dancchi.

From the town, I flew north on the only highway out - toward the Adventurer's City. Or what's left of it anyway. Still, there's a real talk of rebuilding but instead some people decided to get in the way of progress instead. Scums already flowed in from both east and west even before the dragon attack, it only gave them the incentive to prey closer to the road.

Wyverns. Lizardmen. Scorpion. Shot dead, shot dead, shor dead. Propelling high-intensity flames toward those pests tend to have explosively beautiful result. Why was I using frost spear again? Fire lances were a lot more fun...

...ah, there's our first real vermin.

Let's see... rather ununiformed appearances but well maintained weapon. Scouts at the top of the sandy hill. Bonfire concealed from ground level. Well-made camps with adequate supply. Must be the highwaymen from Treacherous Port. They could pass as mercenaries, however their repulsive banter proven otherwise. The details was... well, let's say it involve a certain woman that was nabbed during the chaotic evacuation.

Yeeeah, I've heard enough.

I landed a bit too hard amidst their camp, slamming and scattering their bonfire all over the place. There's this nifty spell to prevent flames from burning me in the spirit's skillset, for whatever purpose. I mean, fire spirits were immune to, well, fires.

Fire lances blown the highwaymen before they could react, turning limbs into charcoals within the split second they made contact. I'm not sure how many, ten? Twenty people? But I got them all. Some I shot from blindspot missed and instantly died instead. Oh well, count yourselves lucky.

Amidst the groaning heap, someone shot out of the largest tent. I've felt two disturbingly close signatures in there, and sure enough the scarred, musular man that came out was full of sweat, breath quickly, and only had a short pants on. I shot him with fire lances but he dashed forward, narrowly avoiding most and parried some with his sword. I dashed back just in time to avoid his swipe, the sword hummed as it cut through air.

Tsch, what the heck was that? Even the spellbreaker blade can't completely cut through it...

Oh? Heard something interesting. Spellbreakers used runes to imbue their weapon, causing it to slice the aria of spells and this erasing it. A-rank strength... should be quite high in the organization. I wonder what he's doing here...

...nonono, can't get carried away. I couldn't care less about his history. He's a criminal, and he deserve death. I glared at the leader, summoning dozens of fire lance and smiled coldly at his face of despair. He parried five more before the red-hot sword snapped, then the remaining lances peppered him into an unrecognizable black wreck. Still not dead though, as expected of an A-rank man.

I skipped through the crippled highwaymen, entering the main tent which was shrouded in darkness. I lit up a light spell to illuminate a quivering heap in one corner. It- she peeked out, quivering less upon seeing me.

"It's alright now."

I walked slowly in which she leaped to hug me. I went to ruffle her hair, to-

*Puchi. Puchi.*

This. Bitch.

I telekinetically blasted her away, staggering back as black spots filled my vision. The light magic flickered off and I could feel my control over my mana slowly slipping, altogether with my control over my muscles...

"Fast acting poison..?"

I grabbed on one of the tent's supporting stick, and pulled out the knives. I only felt some dull pain with how badly my anger fumed out. My regeneration already started flushing out the poison the moment I dug out the knives, gouging a bit flesh which immediately started to close. It did bled quite a bit.

You killed my husband..!

"That half naked idiot? He had it coming. And technically I haven't killed him yet."

Still speaking?! He won't last until morning in that state, not even with the best of healers!

"Yeah. I've made sure of that." Well, technically the best healer I knew would be able to heal just that much. But no point telling her that.

I'll enjoy cutting you into small pieces you l-

"You talk too much."

A blast of telekinesis blown away the tent, revealing a tanned and well toned woman around her thirties. Not a bad looker if not for her currently twisted countenance. I made a grasping motion which suspended her by the neck, the two knives floating next to me.

"What goes around, comes around... I'll let you watch each other before you die."

It went into her flanks, then I twisted her limbs before dropping her a bit harsly next to the other leader. Then I floated up like some raging devil, my mana chaotically fluttering before getting unleashed as a massive mana pulse. Scorpions, wyverns, scarabs, all monstrosities of the desert howled and shrieked before rushing here like someone just insulted their whole ancestor. Wouldn't be long before this place is overwhelmed.

Aside from that, about human presences...

...way too many.

I found some sort of well hidden underground bases, filled with people who camouflaged inside sands and attacked on sight. They burned just as well as others, I floated away in search of more targets. (( @ForumObserver Horsey might find some lack of subordinates in the short term...))

Dens of scorpion, torched torched torched.

Scarab's pits, turned back into plain old desert.

Wyvern nests. Wyvern graveyards. Same thing.

Bandit encampment. Now smoldering ruins. Sand will erase their traces in time.

...how long was it? Sun already set for a while... I guess I'm a bit late. Oh well, better late than never.

"...and that what happened. Sorry, didn't take anything as proof." I finished narrating to Dancchi, skipping the part where it ignited my emotions and trying to make it sounds as cheerful as possible. But I suppose my countenance doesn't change all that easily? She sensed something wrong, at least. Beastkin and their keen senses...

On a different note, two bloody patch on my new shirt. Sigh, I'll need a tailor...

@Bielt @LittleFox21

AliceShiki, LittleFox21 and Bielt like this.
  6. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Rachii!
    *Trembling voice*
    What happened?
    Are you hurt?
    *Hug tighter*
    *Transfer massive amount of life-force*

7. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    =======================================================
    #SE1 - E Rank - Slay 20 Slimes [ 50 G ]
    #GE2 - E Rank – Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [ 50G | 1 x Potion Recipe ]
    #GE3 - E Rank – Gather 3 Moonlight Water [ 50G | 1 x Moonlight Water]
    =======================================================
    with the aid of twin moons! I! Shall!! Punish!! Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll...deri!!!!!
    *shupan pose*
    ........pffft!
    *rofl*
    uhyahya~ i'm sorry~ i can read past memories now so you can't hide things like that... pffft~
    anyway, congratulations on your completion, Hicchan~
    here's your 50G, 50G, 50G, totaling 150G and other stuffs inclding your loot as the reward, deri.
    Lily~ come here nya, i have a cup of milk nya~

AliceShiki, Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not... hurt...
    *hug anyway*

Bielt likes this.
  9. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    *Quivering voice*
    B-b-but y-you clothes....

10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Already healed. I need some regenerating shirts...
    *still hugging*

Bielt likes this.
  11. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    D-don't make me s-scared again...

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    That... That ability... Don't go reading past memories Onee-chan... It's too embarrassing...
    Take care, Reachii-chan, it's important to take care of yourself, okay? *group hugs*

13. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay.
    *snuggles*

AliceShiki and Bielt like this.
  14. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Beh, not really a problem to Kuda. It would be a problem to the dark guild though

15. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    ======================================================================
    #SC2 - C Rank - Slay 12 Feral Mermaids [ 240 G ]
    #SC10 - C rank - Slay 5 Pirates [ 250 G ]
    #SC13 - C rank - Slay 5 Desert Wyvern [ 150 G ]
    #SB11 - B rank - Slay 5 Highwaymen [ 280 G ]
    #SA8 - A rank - Slay 1 Highwaymen Lieutenant [ 450 G ]

======================================================================
    not only my senses deriyo?
    for some reason i could read memories, deriyo?
    don't try to hide things from me, deri.
    especially now that i've become your wife, deri.
    fue, your quests have been completed neat and quick as always, deri.
    though i want to believe you didn't burn the forest when you attacked the highwaymen, deri.
    your reward is 240G, 250G, 150G, 280G, 450G, with the total of 1370G deri.
    change your clothes and help Hicchan, so you can forget a bit of your anger, deri.
    love you, Rea *kiss*

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((It's all desert from Delta to Adventurer's City... there is no forest to burn even if she wanted to...))

17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EC2 - C Rank – Explore: The Desert Area [ 200 G ]
    =============================================
    "...Do you have some time, Dancchi? I want to look at the place for closer inspection later on. Call me when you have some time. Here is the reward, 200 gold. Take care now."

18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha! I heard that! So cute~! Hahaha!!!

LittleFox21 and AliceShiki like this.
  19. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    *climb down to a hole*

roger that boss~!

A5G_Reaper and shad12ow like this.
  20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Y-yes... thanks, Dancchi... *long hug*

Oh, when did you learn reading minds? I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that...

Bielt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.