Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    *fidget*
    Thanks dear~
    *hug* *brush her hair*

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Dummy.
    *snuggles*

3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    My First Date with Hikari @brasca123
    I…was nervous. This might be the first time I’m inviting someone to a lunch. The last time I have a lunch together with Erdatiel she was the one inviting me. And it was on the street stall all over Adventurer City.

But now…I will actually go on a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-date. Ugh…I looked at myself and found that nothing is out of the ordinary. Well…to be precise, I look like how I look on an ordinary day. I’m still wearing my usual outfit. I even still wore my clockwork exoskeleton. The only difference is…uhm…no, there’s no difference at all. I hope she won’t be mad at me.

But…

“Where is she?”

I looked at my pocket watch. The watch already showed the correct time. It has even passed the meeting time. The sound of me tapping my feet on the ground become faster and faster.

“Where is she?”

I used my spider network to scan the whole town but I didn’t found her at all. At that moment, worry fills my head. What happened? Did she lose her way? Did something happen? Is there still some dragons left in the vicinity?

My legs immediately moved by itself. When I noticed, I was already running all around town, looking for anything that can tell where she is. But for a couple of minutes, I have found nothing.

“Get away from me!”

Then I heard her voice. I don’t know how, but somehow she was inside a dark alleyway. Around her, I could see about five men with vulgar looks on their face looking at her. One of them has even placed his hand at her shoulder.

At that moment, I heard something snapped inside my mind. Then without realizing, I was a step away from the thugs that put his filthy hand on her.

“Huh? Who are you b-“

I delivered a punch that hit his head, propelling him to the far end of the alley. Cracking and crashing sound filled the alley as the man hit the wall. But I didn’t care. I have more to people to take care off.
    Today I woke up in a really good mood, it was the day of my date with Shadow-kun, I was so happy! I had a grin from ear to ear and I couldn't care less about what others thought about it.

I took a bath early and prepared myself, I put my underwear on and started drying my hair, I used a small amount of magic to make my fingers emanate heat, this made the process considerably quicker than using a towel, and I could comb my hair at the same time, it was truly useful! For today, I decided not to go with my usual braid and instead let my hair flow down to my back, honestly speaking I'm not specially fond of braids, but they do make my life a lot easier when moving around, so I made a habit out of it, since today I wasn't worrying about that, and instead wanted to look as cute as possible, loose hair was the way to go!

As I finished taking care of my hair, I went to my closet to pick out my clothes, I say pick out, but I had already chosen it actually, a brand new dress I had bought it just for this date, it was a one piece sleeveless pure white dress that just reached my knees, it had a few frills at the bottom, but nothing specially extravagant, I was entranced the moment I saw it and just had to buy it, I put it on and then went to pick my shoes, I thought about using my everyday comfortable shoes that I was used to, but I quickly dismissed the idea, today was a special day after all, I picked some white High Heels that had a similar tone to my dress, they fit well together.

Lastly, I considered taking a purse with me to carry a bit of gold, my wand and my Magical Girl clothes... But I didn't have any purse that could fit well with what I was wearing... I decided against it and went without a purse for it, it was going to be okay, I could just pay Shadow-kun later for anything that we spent on.

On an incredibly cheerful mood, I left the inn and started going to tavern, where we would meet to go on our date, I had spent a bit too much time daydreaming though, so I was a bit late, which made me try to hurry up a bit... Well, as much as I could with those heels at least.

I wasn't paying much attention to the way I was walking, I was just too happy to care about that. Suddenly I noticed I was surrounded by some guys.

"Excuse me, could you let me pass? I'm in a bit of a hurry"

"Sorry missy, but I'm afraid this area is off limits"

"Off limits, what do you mean by- Ah!!"

I was pushed into an alley, ugh, this is bad, I was careless, I ended up taking a road that didn't have much movement, I truly didn't expect to be attacked in broad daylight.

For now, I had to drive them off... Right now I don't think I'd have much chance of winning against them, without my wand or my gear with those heels that I was completely unused to wearing... Not to mention that I'd reaaaaaally hate to dirty this dress now of all times, so I was going to try to convince them to let me go, but they were faster than me.

"Listen missy, if you just give us your money like a good girl, we might just let you go, how about it huh? It's not really a bad deal is it?

"I... I don't have any money on me..."

"Don't have any money... This is no-good... Well, you need to give us something so that we can let you go you know?"

"Wha... What do you mean?" *trembling*

"Here, let me show you-"

He tried to put a hand on me, by reflex I shouted and pushed him away.

"Get away from me!"

"Oi, I was trying to be gentle with you, but if you're going to be like that, then I think you deserve some punishment!"

He put his hand on my shoulder, I was scared, what could I do there? Even if I tried to make a shield, I don't think it would make any difference once they got through it... And then, I saw him, on the end of the Alley, my beloved Shadow-kun, with those same clothes as always, looking like the perfect gallant knight. Ah! He had come for me, I was so happy that it was as if all of my fear had simply disappeared all at once!

And then, he came closer, I could barely see him moving, he was near the guy that touched me, but there was something weird about him this time, he had... Bloodlust, lots of it, for a moment our eyes crossed and I could see that they were bloody red.

His sudden appearance startle the thugs around me, the guy that was on me turned around and tried to face him.

"Huh? Who are you b-"

Shadow-kun punched the guy, he flew, went all the way to the end of the alley, sound of the crash when he hit the wall echoed throughout the whole alley.

I looked at Shadow-kun once again, the other 4 man were scared, trembling in fear to be exact, but Shadow-kun... His eyes seemed to say just a single word.

"Kill!"
    “W-What just happe-GURGH!!!”

The stupid idiot that had to open his mouth was now pinned onto the wall as I picked him up effortlessly by the neck. He tried to pry my hand open but it was such a futile effort. To make him realized his place I pulled him away from the wall. A slight relieved came onto his face, but then I smashed his body onto the wall again. And again. And again. And again. With each impact the sound turned louder and louder. The wall behind him also started to show the damage. First a small crack appeared. And together with the constant smashing, the crack spread, starting to form something resembling a spider’s web pattern.

“L-Let him go!”

Just as I heard that, I let that particular man go, making him slumped down onto the ground. And then I focused on the third bastard. He had the guts to touch me. Then I have to reward him. With a punch to the stomach.

“GUE-UMPH!!!”

I used my other hand to close his mouth to prevent him from throwing even a single spit. What are you going to do if you dirtied my clothes? Bastard! I kept doing the same for quite some time.

Then I heard that someone was trying to attack me from behind. I then used the punching bag as a meat shield. An impact could be felt on my hand. The last man used a nearby wooden plank as a weapon. But it was so insignificant. I kept using the meat shield as a…shield while I walked toward the men. Yeah, as a shield and defended myself using that until the sound of bone cracking could be heard. I then threw away the shield, revealing myself to very tired and exhausted men.

“P-Please, w-we're so-“

“Shut up”

I grabbed their face and then slammed them onto the opposite wall to my side, producing a loud sound. Then just to make sure, I smashed them again. I could hear shallow breathing from them.

“Tch! Still alive.”

I then threw the men toward the direction of the first man. After hearing a loud thud, I pulled out my crossbow and loaded it with a single drill bolt. Let’s see how far the drill can go. I aimed at the bastards and then I pu-

“STOP! Shadow-kun, don’t!”

I felt someone grabbed my hand and I immediately moved my sight to the one hindering me from finishing my job.
    Looking at those eyes, I felt scared... But not of Shadow-kun, I knew he would do nothing to me, rather... I was scared as to what was he going to do with them...

As one of the bandits tried to say something, Shadow-kun held him on a wall with a single hand and started hitting him at the wall behind, the wall was cracking.

He then punched another that tried to help his friend on the stomach, time and time again without even letting the guy spit the blood that was probably coming out... And then, he even used this guy as a shield when the another one tried to attack him with a plank.

I could hear the sound of bone cracking, he threw the man away and the last one tried to beg for forgiveness... He didn't care, rather, he picked the last 2 and hit their face on the wall... twice.

Everything was over in a flash, I just wished this to end already, and before long it was over... I understood what Shadow-kun was feeling, and I was grateful to him, but... I just couldn't bring myself to enjoy this, I wanted to go on a date, I wanted to enjoy my precious time with Shadow-kun, not... This...

"Tch! Still alive."

I heard Shadow-kun's voice, I looked as he took his crossbow and started loading it... He wouldn't... I watched, paralyzed as he aimed it to the men... I... I had to do something, I just felt I had, even if I had no reason to, even if those guys might've deserved it, I just felt I needed to do something, otherwise, something a lot more important would be lost, but what could I even do? I could see his finger slowly pulling the trigger, he was... He was really going to, I could see the muscles on his finger moving... Without even thinking I jumped on his direction and held his hand, I think I said something, but I don't know what it was, it didn't matter, all it mattered is that I needed to stop him.

For a while he didn't move, stuck into that position while I held his hand, I looked at him with pleading eyes, while his were focused on the same thugs... Why wouldn't he just turn around already... At the same time I thought that, I was afraid of what would I see once he did, things remained at this stalemate for a while, when I started to think it would be like this forever, Shadow-kun started to his head on my direction, slowly, but surely, his eyes finally came into my view, and I saw...
    There I saw Hikari, trembling and clearly sobbing. She held my hand with her small hand, but for some reason that hands of her carried some strength enough to stop me from pulling the trigger. And also her tears. That really stopped me from doing that.

“…Are you all right, Hikari?”

She just nodded at my question. She looked at me with fearful eyes. Ah, what have I done? I scared her…Kuh…You stupid. You did it again.

I immediately lowered my crossbow and stored in under my coat. I then hugged her. My sudden action startled her as she let out a cute yelp.

“I’m sorry, Hikari-chan. For scaring you. I…was afraid that they would have hurt you…so...”

I separated from her and saw her looking at me. There was no sign of fear in her eyes. But I still feel guilty for showing her such a dark side of me. I then wiped her tears away.

“This will not do. This is supposed to be a happy day, right?”

She nodded and grabbed my hand tighter. Ah, she smiled too. Wonderful! I felt my mind being healed by her. That made me returned her smile with one of my own too.

“Then let’s go then. Ah, let’s start with some shopping first. I heard there is a famous accessories merchant that just came into town. Shall we?”

I then lead her out of the alley with one hand on her waist, blocking her view of the alley from her. Why? Because I sent my saw spiders to drag those human-shaped trash deeper into the alley and then … process them for easier disposal.

“Ah, you look good in those clothes. It is a refreshing looks since this is my first time looking at your other outfit.”

I then kissed her forehead, making her blush. I’m glad she didn’t get her dress dirtied by those dirty bastards.

“Simple and pretty. Yup, fitting for you, Hikari-chan.”
    ... I saw the glowing red flickering, for only a moment, and then his eyes were back to normal... Thank the gods...

"Are you alright Hikari?"

He asked me, for a moment there I became afraid he might go back to that berserker state and start attacking the thugs again... He seemed to notice it, ugh, he probably thinks I'm afraid of him now... That's no good, I don't want Shadow-kun to think that at all, I hurriedly nodded to his question to try and clear his doubts.

He seemed to be calmer now, he stored his crossbow on his coat, and... What? He hugged me? Like this uh.. What is this the place to? I could feel my cheeks getting hotter while thinking like that, but they got colder as soon as I heard him speak.

“I’m sorry, Hikari-chan. For scaring you. I…was afraid that they would have hurt you…so...”

Silly Shadow-kun... I could never be afraid be afraid of you, you of all people should know that... I decided to let him hug me for a while to try and make him feel more confident about it, before long he separated though, I looked into his eyes and saw the same color as ever, ah, I'm glad he really is back to normal after all.

He then proceeded to move his hand towards my face, huh? What was he going to do, I... His fingers slowly passed near my eyes, and when he took them away, they were a bit wet... Was I... Was I crying now? When did I... For what reason was I even crying to begin with? Was I afraid that he would keep on that violent mode with no stop? When he was like that, he really didn't seem like Shadow-kun...

“This will not do. This is supposed to be a happy day, right?”

That's right, this is the day of our date isn't it, I couldn't stay depressed through it, to think I was just so cheerful a moment ago. I nodded to his question, held his hand tighter to make sure he could feel me there, and gave him the best smile I could, it seemed to work as he smiled as well, this certainly raised my mood, and once again I became really cheerful on how this day would turn out.

He suggested for us to go shopping before anything else, I gladly accepted, he said we could go to an accessories shop, and I became dreadfully aware that I wasn't wearing any... Ugh, so much for preparing to this and I forgot to put even a single ring on my hands... I didn't have many accessories to begin with since they got in the way of fighting, but that doesn't mean I had none alright? I just didn't use them much, to not use them on my first date... I seriously messed up this time didn't I? I wonder if he is thinking that I'm lacking on something so as to suggest going to an accessories shop...

He put his hand on my waist and lead me out of the alleyway like a true gentleman, ah, I was truly entranced by that sight, even if I'm like this he still makes sure to always treat me like a lady doesn't he? Oh, how I love you Shadow-kun...

“Ah, you look good in those clothes. It is a refreshing looks since this is my first time looking at your other outfit.”

Oh, did he just praise my clothes? Haaaaaa... I'm really glad I bought them for this, I made a good choice didn't I? He then kissed my forehead, ah, Shadow-kun, that was too sudden, I wasn't prepared for that, I felt my cheeks burning once again.

“Simple and pretty. Yup, fitting for you, Hikari-chan.”

Simple and pretty... I see, I was worrying over naught a while ago wasn't I? Shadow-kun isn't the type of man to look at me like that, he suggested a shop that he thought I would like, not because I was lacking something. Realizing this I became even more cheerful as we started walking towards the shop, I put my own hand on his waist and casually leaned my head on his shoulder. I couldn't see his reaction, but I think he was happy with it.

I was really looking forward to the rest of this day...
    And thus our long awaited date started. We visited the marketplace. And just like the information I have heard, a traveling merchant caravan has come to town. Adventurers and normal people alike crowded the whole caravan that parked their wagon at the field next to the marketplace. And, once again just like I’ve heard, one of those merchant sell accessories.

“Let’s go see, Hikari-chan.”

I led her to said wagon and immediately the merchant came explaining the whole thing to us. From simple bronze ring with cute design to an intricate piece of jewelry made with Orichalcum and finely polish gem. It seems that the owner’s eager explanation caught Hikari’s attention, and also others around us. Looking at that, I smiled at her. She noticed that and she blushed. This girl blushed easily. Amusing indeed.

“Do you have anything you like, Hikari-chan?”

She just looked at the variety of bracelet and necklace, completely entranced by them. I kept waiting silently. While she did that, I also browsed the whole collection. Then I noticed a few things. A small leaf necklace for Erdatiel. A bronze and scale bracelet for Chalusi. And a small red brooch for Pyrhea. But I didn’t pick them out since I don’t want to ruin my date. As long as I’m in a date with Hikari, my focus should be her and her alone. So I write down the stuff I pick on a small paper and kept it by myself.

Suddenly, I felt that someone tugged my sleeve. I looked down and noticed that it was Hikari. She then pointed at a small wing necklace with a silver base. Quite cute. It matches her. She asked me what do I think about it and I said it suited her. She gave me a blooming smile and then picked the pendant.

Then Hikari asked for the price. Somehow I could sense she was surprised about the price. Was it that expensive? She even almost put the necklace down with a very disappointed face. But I held her hand and then shook my head as I smile.

I then picked the necklace and then gave the money to the merchant. I also secretly gave him the paper of my private order.

For some reason, Hikari just looked at me with a surprised face. Why? I don’t really know. I then put the necklace on her.

“Cute things for a cute person. A perfect match.”

Once again, I received such a bright smile for my honest comment. With that, we move onto our next and main part, the restaurant.
    We started walking towards the marketplace, I wondered who was this famous accessory merchant Shadow-kun talked about, after a bit, he took me to a merchant caravan that was quite crowded with people, they must be quite famous after all... I didn't know much about merchants though, so I had no idea who they were.

Once we reached the accessories wagon, the merchant started to show his merchandise and explain some things about it... I was truly impressed, was there really so much to choosing accessories? I usually picked the things that I found cute and that was the end of it.

As I was eagerly paying attention to the merchant, I suddenly noticed someone looking at me... It was Shadow-kun, oh, I was paying attention to the merchant while completely ignoring him wasn't I? How embarrassing!

He asked me if there was anything I liked, so I decided to take a look... Since it would be my first gift from Shadow-kun, I wanted to get something that I could use the whole time, and not only on special occasions, thinking like that, I decided to look over the necklaces and bracelets... I also thought about a ring, but... I think I'll leave the ring for a later date, it is special after all.

It didn't really take long for me to find something I liked, I was about to call out to Shadow-kun, when I noticed he was also looking at the collection... I followed his line of sight and saw... Well, there were many things on there, so it was a bit hard to be sure, but... A leaf necklace? How unusual, could it be... For Erdatiel? Looking at him again, I noticed he was writing something on a piece of paper... I see... He didn't really want me to think he was worrying about other people while on our date, so he decided to put it on a paper instead, how lovely, only you could be so thoughtful of my feelings... I really love you Shadow-kun, I really, really do.

Noticing he was finished writing, I tugged his sleeve and pointed to a pendant I liked, it was a small wing necklace, the base was of silver, it wasn't really extravagant, but I found it to be really lovely, so I asked his opinion on it, he said it suited me, which made me incredibly happy, making me smile from the bottom of my heart!

I picked the pendant and asked how much was it... 500g? What!? That's way too much, I can't ask Shadow-kun to pay that for me... Feeling quite down about it, I decided to give it back and choose something cheaper. When I was about to do it though, Shadow-kun held my hand, I looked at him, he didn't say anything, just shook his head and smiled. I was completely entranced by that smile, to think he would do this much for me...

Before I noticed it, he had already picked the pendant from my hand and proceeded to pay for it, eh? When did he get it from my hand, wasn't I holding it just now? How did he even do it?

While I was busy thinking about this, Shadow-kun crouched a bit and put the pendant around my neck, our faces got really close which made my heart skip a bit.

"Cute things for a cute person. A perfect match.”

Oh... You truly know how to please a girl don't you? I gave him a honest smile, I was really happy with this, I wondered if he knew just how special I was feeling today, just now, I really felt that I had the whole of him just for me. Even if I knew I couldn't simply keep him just for me, as he also had other important people, that he also loved a lot, just for today, I really wanted to have him just for me, sharing with nobody else.

He took my hand and started to lead me to a restaurant, to have our long promised lunch, I was really looking forward to it, a huge lot...
    A wide eyed Hikari stood next to me right after we arrived at the place. It is a sea side restaurant with an open area that is facing the beach. From my information sources, the place is clean and famous for its good sea food. It even has one of those famous shrimp cocktail. And, for some reason unknown to me, it is a popular date spot.

I then led the still surprised date partner into the entrance. A waiter dressed in a very neat uniform greeted us and immediately wanted to lead us to empty table. But I grabbed his shoulder before he could do that. I leaned toward him and then whispered that I am the one that has made that special reservation. He widened his eyes, but then returned back to his usual face. What a professional waiter.

Hikari looked at me with clear confusion at what happened. I just smiled at her, brushing her head gently and earned me a slight blush again. An amused smile decorated my face as I see that. She is really cute.

And then we moved to our table led by the previous waiter. Since it is lunch time, the place is packed to the brim. I could notice Hikari’s eye darted around while showing a clear sign of worry that we might not get a table. But I stayed quiet. I don’t want to spoil the surprise.

We walked pass the regular tables near the bar. And we also walked pass the more popular table near the window. All of them were filled. Some with adventurer, some with loving couples. Then we moved to the stair and climbed.

And we arrived at our table. It is a table seated at the edge of a railing with the best view of the beach. I led the mesmerized Hikari onto the table and pull up her chair for her. She sat down and I kissed her forehead before I took my own seat.

The waiter then gave us the menu. I read the menu and chose a simple pan fried fish for my own while Hikari has chosen a crab pastry. I also ordered a shrimp cocktail as our appetizers and a pair of fruit juices. The waiter bowed and took our menu after saying that the dish will be brought soon.

I then started to chat with her about various thing. About her magic, her alchemy, her favorite place and food, etc. As one might expect, she talked with a happy atmosphere, making me very happy. But each time she asked me about my past, I steered the conversation away from that. Thankfully, she understood that. I’m very glad for that. And I’m sorry for not being able to tell you that. At least for now. I’ll tell both you and Erdatiel when I’m ready.

Soon after that, the dishes arrived. First are the shrimp cocktail and the juices. They have been made from the freshly caught one so they looked very fresh. The juices are also made freshly from what I’ve heard. The restaurant is famous for that, after all. Oh, Hikari also seemed hungry as I heard a muffled growling from her stomach. She blushed as I tried my best to stifle my laugh. But it seemed that I did a bad job judging from her pout. I apologized to her after that. Luckily, the food managed to appease her mood.

We enjoy the shrimp cocktail and the juice. I was quite surprised that it tasted very great. Even more than I expected. I will have to know the recipe later on. And the juices really complemented the taste too. Just wonderful. I peeked at her reaction and it seemed that she also thought the same too.

Then the next course came, which is the main course. I have the pan fried fish while Hikari has the crab pastry. Our dishes were made very skillfully. Even from the appearance alone, they were great. And as we tasted our food, both of us gasped at that. Now I know why this place is popular. The taste is exquisite. In the middle of enjoying it, I offer her some of mine and we feed each other. She blushed at that. I remembered I did too.

Then the waiter came for our last dish. As I expected, she was surprised that there were still more. The waiter then placed a plate of pie decorated with pretty looking ‘flowers’. It is my order. The restaurant signature desert, the Apple Rose Pie. A pie made with sliced apple shaped into rose. Instantly when she saw that, her eyes sparkled. I chuckled at that reaction of hers. We then enjoyed the pie after I feed her the first bite. As expected, it is very good. Sweet, but not too sweet.

We finished the meal and it is near the time for me to get back to work. I was a bit disappointed that the date is going to end soon. But one cannot be greedy.
    As we exited the place, I saw a girl selling flowers near the place. She looked quite pitiful. Maybe she is one of the refugees from our city? I will have to take care of that later. I asked Hikari called her and then buy a flower from her. Of course, I paid more than she asked. Before she could shouted in happiness, I put my hand on my lips, telling to keep it in secret. I fear that she might be tailed by bad guy just because she had more money than expected. Just in case, I’ll send of my spider to guard her in shadow.

After the girl left, I put the flower on Hikari’s hair. Once again, I received a blooming smile as my reward. I then placed my hand on her chin and then pulled her to a kiss. It was not a deep kiss or anything, but it still feels wonderful.

“I love you, Hikari-chan.”

And then I stole another kiss from her pretty and soft lips. I could feel my reasoning almost snapped as I saw her moist eyes looking at me with entranced look. But I managed to keep them in check.

In the end, we parted way near the tavern as I will get back to my work again. Ah…I’m pumped now! Hahahahaha!!!
    I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

Of all places, Shadow-kun took me... Here!? It's the most popular restaurant on the town, pretty much every couple wants to come here to eat, I thought it would be pretty much impossible to get a reservation without months in advance! To think he actually got it in so little time... Shadow-kun is really incredible after all...

Once we came in, I noticed that there were actually a few empty tables around... Weird... Is it because it's lunch time? I suppose dinner is a lot more romantic after all, maybe that's why Shadow-kun proposed a lunch at the first time, so that we would be able to eat without having to worry about every place being full... To think he thought of it this much in advance, I'm really impressed, Shadow-kun is definitely the best!

A waiter came to greet us as soon as we came in, he was intending to move us to an empty table, but Shadow-kun stopped him, said something on his ear, that made him widen his eye for just a moment, after that, he started to lead us inside the restaurant.

This left me a bit confused... Wasn't the whole purpose of lunch so that we could find a place to eat easily? In this case why did he... Before I could think more of it, Shadow-kun just looked at me, gave me a smile and brushed my hair. Oh, no, what if it becomes messed up?! It's not that easy to fix it without the braid, am I looking okay? Oh, that's so embarrassing, why did you do that Shadow-kun!?

We kept on moving, the place had indeed a few empty tables here and there, it seems like it really wasn't that popular on lunch time after all, otherwise, there would be no way there would be any empty table after all. I was starting to get worried that Shadow-kun might've actually prepared a big thing here, we were going towards the tables that were close to the windows, which had just a gorgeous view, it would be incredible if it really was that.

We kept on moving, we passed through them as if they were nothing and started climbing the stairs... It couldn't be, no way! Did he actually reserve THAT table? It's a seriously expensive one that is only reserved for people that are really high regarded by the restaurant's staff... He couldn't have, could he?

After climbing the stairs, the waiter really did bring us there... Haaaa... To think Shadow-kun really got this one, I could look outside and see how beautiful was the beach, the scenery was just perfect and even the noise from downstairs was incredibly lowered just from coming here... I was truly mesmerized by all that.

While I was like that, Shadow-kun lead me to the table and pulled my chair for me... Such a gentleman he is, I was thoroughly impressed by him today, I set down and he approached me to... Was he finally... I awaited eagerly as his head got closer to mine, closer and closer, slowly approaching mine... Come on, faster, reach it!

... And he kissed me... On the forehead... I was... I had no words to say, he prepared all this, just to give me a kiss on the... forehead? I... He distanced himself from me and sat down. I was completely stumped by what just happened, could he really be that dense? It was obvious that it was a perfect moment for a kiss just there, why didn't he...?

Before I noticed, the waiter had already brought us the menu, I chose something without paying much attention and didn't even hear what Shadow-kun asked for, after that the waiter left us alone saying something that I didn't really hear.

Then, Shadow-kun started to chat with me, I turned back my attention to what was happening now and decided to forget the kiss incident, it would do no good to keep dwelling on that, today was a happy day and so I should be happy. We talked about plenty of things, at a few times I tried to ask Shadow-kun about his past, thinking that maybe there was a clue to those red eyes on it, but he always avoided the subject, I decided not to pursue it any longer, we all have things we don't want to talk about after all.

Before long the food arrived, the food smell actually made my stomach rumble... Ugh, how embarrassing... I just noticed now that I didn't even have breakfast today, what a blunder and... Was Shadow-kun laughing? How could he? I'm really embarrassed here you know? I pouted a little, but he seemed to notice and apologized to me... I wasn't really angry, so it was solved quickly.

I started eating and drinking the juice and... Just as the reputation says, the food was wonderful, I really enjoyed every single bit out of it, Shadow-kun seemed to feel the same.

The main dish came a bit after, and what was put in front of me was... Crab Pastry? Did I really order that? I'm not even that fond of crab to begin with... It looked really good though, so I decided to give it a try and... It was delicious, a really perfectly executed dish, I honestly had no idea how did they do it to make crab taste this good.

As I was eating, Shadow-kun offered some of his own food to me, I of course accepted and offered mine back, we fed each other... I blushed at that, even if I was prepared, my cheeks still burned red, at least I wasn't the only one though, for Shadow-kun also was like that.

After finishing, I was truly satisfied and had really enjoyed everything, I thought we would be leaving, but the waiter actually brought another thing, was it desserts, well, I suppose I could eat a bit more and... Wait... Is that...? I was really surprised when I saw it, the Apple Rose Pie was by far the most expensive dish of the restaurant, and had the fame of being the best dish of the whole town... Shadow-kun, you really don't do things half halfheartedly do you?

He fed me the first bite of it, I greatly enjoyed it, truly a perfect dish. We ate the rest with no reserves and in an incredibly cheerful mood... There was a voice in the back of my mind saying that I shouldn't exaggerate on the sweets, but I decided to ignore it since it was a special day.

After we finished eating, we went out of the restaurant and I could see a girl selling some flowers, Shadow-kun asked me about it and I instantly approved it, he bought a flower paying clearly more than it costed, which lead the girl to be really flustered, but he calmed her down quite easily... He is really kind after all, to take this much care for everyone... But he still didn't kiss me! Hurry up already, just how slow can you be!?

He got the flower and put on my hair, oh, how lovely! Before I noticed I was already giving him a smile from the bottom of my heart. And then, he put his hand on my chin and pulled me for a... A kiss! Finally, a kiss!!!!

I was completely entranced on it, I felt his lips touch mine and everything else seemed to disappear, the only thing in mind was the feel of his lips, such a wonderful feeling, we kept on kissing and kissing for who knows how long, until he finally separated from me, at which point I was already at the peak of happiness.

"I love you, Hikari-chan."

He then kissed me again, and oh gods, it still felt wonderful, I think I was crying of joy, to think that we finally did it! I wanted to jump and shout out of sheer happiness.

We walked together up to very near the tavern, I wanted to stay more with him, but he really needed to go back to work, so we parted and I went back home.

When I reached home, Lily-chan was waiting for me, I wanted to go and tell her everything about today, but... For some reason I felt incredibly tired, to the point I could barely stand, I approached my bed and laid down on it with clothes and everything, I blacked out right after.

Ah, such a wonderful day, I really can't wait for the marriage, I know that it will be even more perfect that this already was...
    It was very fun. Can't wait to have the next one. But we still have work to do. Alas, we can't do that soon. Ugh...better do the work quickly then.

4. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    where's my hug?
    *poke cheek*

5. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    so you didn't reply my PM because you're busy dating eh...

A5G_Reaper and shad12ow like this.
  6. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    lol so innocent.

shad12ow likes this.
  7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Uhm...yeah. Sorry, foxy.

LittleFox21 likes this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    And with this, we finally had our first kiss, I'm really happy to have gone through all that with you Shadow-kun, I really, really, really love you! *hugs him and then gives a tender kiss*

9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too.
    *returned her kiss with another
    My cute, Hikari-chan...

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it's Shadow-kun time now, you can have yours later.

shad12ow likes this.
  11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Do notice that @brasca123 's avi's background is all white while mine is all black. Fitting.

LittleFox21 likes this.
  12. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pillow talk time

LittleFox21 likes this.
  13. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    There's some blue in there

14. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't seem intelligent enough...oh i got it

15. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    aahh~~ I'm really sad, that I can't read it all now *sad face*

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind the small thing, my friend. Hahaha!
    Why?

17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor
    Hey, I've got this Obsidian Salmon from @Zero300 . He got it from his latest quest. Mind finding out whether it is edible or not? I need to report it to the guild. I'll pay you, 100 gold. How's that?

18. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Scriptor walked into the guild after a long day reconstructing her house. Though she didn't pass out the way she did last time, she's still pretty tired. But baking up a good one-third of all the extra apples she picked up made her very happy. Autumn is an excellent season for eating apples and she had a feeling that her friends at the guild would like to enjoy her cooking too.

"Hi everyone, I made apple tarts! Please help yourselves!" she said, smiling.

[​IMG]

LittleFox21 and Bielt like this.
  19. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Too long...I'm going to leave where I'm in some minutes.....and I get motion sickness if I read while in the car....

20. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm," Scriptor poked cautiously at the fish. "I'm going to need some details from @Zero300 about where he found it to make sure, but I'm pretty sure it's edible, with some treatment. I can't wait to cook it!" she said joyously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.