Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you really need explaining Villan-kun... DON'T GO DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN YOUR WAY! You're supposed to get rid of just the highwayman, not the city that they're hiding in!

Seriously, I can only wonder how can you be so stupid at times... It's probably the passion for muscleman Forum-kun has that ended up messing with your mind. *sigh* Just take care not to cause too much trouble alright?

Bielt likes this.
  2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Why, of course! Shark fin soup is an Asian recipe, and that happens to be Scriptor's area of expertise. ^_-
    If you like, I can whip up a batch to bring to the guild along with the Obsidian Salmon variations that Shadow's been asking for.

ForumObserver likes this.
  3. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    wah~~ I also want~~
    I don't want to be left alone~~*pout*

5. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    oops~
    *hug*
    *kiss*
    come along~?

Bielt and AliceShiki like this.
  6. AncientFang

AncientFang 『Fortune Teller』 『Monster Tamer』

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    #SC6 - C rank - Slay 3 Man-Eating Sharks [ 230 G ]
    #SC10 - C rank - Slay 5 Pirates [ 250 G ]
    #SC13 - C rank - Slay 5 Desert Wyvern [ 150 G ]
    #SB3 - B Rank - Slay: 1 Fire Bird [ 300 G ]
    #SB4 - B rank - Slay 3 Poison Maggots. [ 350 G ]
    #SB5 - B rank - Slay Lesser Kraken [ 300 G ]
    flying over the desert south of Delta City, I start searching for Desert Wyverns across the dusty terrain. It took quite the considerable time before I managed to find enough desert wyverns to complete the quest, 6 wyverns were devouring a couple of corpses from unknown species. I took the opportunity and flew down aiming for two of the wyverns, due to my speed, the two were unable to react in time and so I was successful in beheading them with my claws. The remaining wyverns were shocked but I wasn't gonna let the opportunity pass by, I sprinted towards another wyvern and pierced its head ending its life in an instant. The 3 remaining wyverns managed to recover and fly to the sky to retreat, they probably thought that I couldn't catch up to them but boy were they wrong, I immediately chased after them and was able to catch up only a couple seconds after taking off. The wyverns tried harming me but their claws weren't able to pierce my scales, I ate one while slashing the remaining 2 in half with my claws. I head back to collect the rest of the bodies of the wyvern but surprisingly come across poison maggot feeding on the leftover corpse the wyverns were feeding on, I quickly end the group of maggots and also put their bodies in my inventory and head for the mountains to find myself a firebird.

Shortly after arriving in the nearby mountains I notice a firebird apparently sleeping on an edge of the mountain so I quietly approach the target. I notice the firebird is badly wounded once I get close enough and come to the conclusion that it had a fierce battle with something quite powerful and barely won ending in passing out in this edge. I quickly end its life and proceed to head towards the ocean south of here. Once I arrive on the shore of the ocean, I summon Reika and get on her back and proceed to dive in the water in search of some delicious fish and squid. It wasn't too hard finding man-eating sharks and a lesser Kraken due to Reika's incredible sensors but it took a while to arrive at their locations, we were first able to find and slay man-eating sharks due to me luring them in with a drop of blood from one of the wyverns corpses. Reika easily disposed of the sharks with War Song as its effects increase when used underwater, the sharks were unable to withstand it and self-combusted from the inside out...ouch. Getting to the lesser Kraken got a bit harder as the blood from the wyvern attracted more unwanted guests although we managed to defeat them easily it still took longer to arrive at the Kraken's current location. After 20min of swimming, we finally found the lesser Kraken but it was in the middle of attacking a pirate ship. Ah, I have such good luck, I can kill 2 birds with one stone thanks to the Kraken, I told Reika to use Overload so it hits the Kraken and the pirate ship at the same time. Reika begins to channel all of her electric energy and firing it once she's done, the Kraken is unaware of the incoming attack and pays dearly for it with its life along with the remaining pirates in the ship as once the blast penetrates through both the targets it explodes decimating the enemy in the surrounding area. After making sure no lucky pirate was able to escape the blast I order Reika to take me to the shore to send her back and be on my way to back to turn in the completed quests.

7. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    okey~~
    *kiss*
    *rest my head on her chest*

LittleFox21 and AliceShiki like this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    #SE6 - E Rank - Slay 100 Rats [ 100 G ]
    #ED4 - D rank – Explorer Possible Tourism Object[ 100 G | 1 x Tropical Island Fruit and tour-pass ]
    #ED8 - D Rank – Explorer possible outpost area around Delta Town [ 150 G]
    #GE10 - E rank - Clean Barnacles from hull[ 40 G | 1 x Delta Town Friendship Token ]
    #IB2 - B Rank – Gather Information about The Threat Near of Delta Town [ 250G]
    #SC2 - C Rank - Slay 12 Feral Mermaids [ 240 G ]
    @LittleFox21

Right. First, rats. Shouldn't be hard. Mana pulse the size of a neighborhood... Eeeewwww!!! Ew ew ew! So many of them just in the guild area! Gross! Ew!

One telekinetic grab later, I had a ball of several thousands rat. The onlookers were horrified seeing that many vermin being dragged out of their immediate surrounding. Oh this will not do!

I spent an hour circling the entire town doing the same thing and circled it another time just to make sure. By that point the ball of rats were large enough to make a massive squirming sphere that blot out sunlight, several hundred thousands of them squealing in a horrific cacophany as I brought it out of town. Far far away into the desert.

One of the biggest AoE spell the fire spirit got... let's see... "Sundown", hmm. That will do.

From the town they see the massive ball of rats getting further and further away, before something that looked like a second sun formed on the sky and dropped on the same direction. The temperature of the city momentarily rose by five degree afterward.

Yep, clean and done. Not even a single rat remains. Sand would fill that crater in time, yep. It'll be juuust fine.

Now that I'm here, guess I'll scan for dangers and possible outpost locations. Firstly dangers. Mana pulse, spot dangerous creatures, several hundreds of fire lances and frost spears, no more dangerous creatures. Repeat as I go in a wide circle... done. Another hour well spent, I doubt any of them will approach within five kilometers of the city anytime soon.

Which brings me to the next objective. Outpost. Would be troublesome with all the sands around... oh, I know! I went to grab a cactus, carefully being it in a strategic location, and started splicing it with mana.

The result... a massive cactus with fifteen meters width on the base, forty meters tall, as well as several branching area with five metwes width growing along the main trunks. It was hollow within with a circling stair-like growth on the inner wall, with open windows starting from halfway up. Being a cactus, I managed to make some small branches inside that could be cut and produce water. Not much, but it would do sustaining in event of a siege.

Now if anyone would try to attack it, they're in for a bad time. The thorns were up to one meter long, absurdly thin and sharp, and tough as steel. I also played with the density to make it resembles ebony, which means it's stupidly heavy while at the same time get through most blows with nothing more than a bruise. Oh, did I mention that it'll regrow to the original state over time? Meaning it will remain the perfect little outpost when unused, but transform into a regenerating nightmare when it was under attack.

Getting the initial cactus into this was the hard part. Now that i knew what to do, making several dozen more to properly cover the town's perimeter wasn't all that hard. Time well spent indeed~

Going back to the city, I visit the port to do some barnacle cleaning. Quite a few ships since the sea was safer to travel, good. I simply raise them off to the air and use mini force-spheres to rip our the barnacles, the kinetic energy involved was powerful enough to do it cleanly without damaging the hull. One ship after another I repeat this.

That was done much faster than the other job. Which mark completion for now. I hummed happily as I made my way south, sniping feral mermaids whenever I see one until I got all twelve. Then I just keep going south at full speed. The report said that there's a tropical island "a short flight away" due south. Considering how far I've been flying, I had some idea about who made that report...

Two hours and almost five hundreds kilometer later, I finally run into a decently sized chains of island. The biggest one right ahead was quite large, I saw several coastal cities along it. Notably no sign of civilization deeper into the island. I went high up to scrutinize the second largest island next to it, discovering that it was way less populated than the first. Two cities and that's it I guess? With some villages inbetween. He report said there's only small communities filled with dinky hovels in these islands... must be Aly. No, definitely Aly.

I descended onto a particularly large city, not really bothering to be covert. I mean, everyone but me was finely tanned so I'll attract attention either way. They had some peculiar accent but our languages was obviously coming from the same root, so no problem in communicating. I explained that I came from the mainland, one things led to another and I ended up having lunch with the City Lord.

To sum it up, the cities was what remained of an old, powerful empire that spanned the entire length of the islands. Not much left of the empire save for some somewhat archaic buildings, they said the decline started from a massive slave uprising that ended with the loss of the empire's main workforce. It was downhill from there, with fracturing and infighting leading to total demise of the royal family. Now only the coastal cities remained because the inner regions was reclaimed by monsters and nature. As for the cities, each was controlled by a City Lord and raise their own monster defense army. They're at peace and may occasionally help each other, but generally stay independent by their own.

He was really giddy hearing that we're working on clearing a proper sea route from the mainland, and gave a long list of the island's specialty. The beach alone was enough for attractions in my opinion, but he went and add the fisheries, clam and shell jewelries, strong spices displayed on our lunch, as well as a really generous amount of fruits that most I've never even seen before.

[​IMG]

I thanked the guy and offered some... cleanup for the plantations around his city as thanks. He was worried but then lost it all when I reminded him I got here all alone from the mainland in two hours. So I went to the outskirt of the city and let out a mana pulse.

Mostly various snakes, some tigers and leopards came out. Also large birds as well as massive bees, beetles, and -EEW- roach the size of small dog. Goblins and kobolds were mandatory, a small angry horde lagged behind the speedy animals.

A tap on the ground. Entangling roots. All done.

That's for the monsters. But I detected couple of presence that ran away from me. I wont pursue just that,but they all went the same direction. That's strange, sentient monsters? The signatures were oddly familiar... I floated atop the jungle and went the same way, unleashing mana pulses that detected similar presences. All fled to the same direction the moment my pulse touched them, and went faster whenever my pulse went through them again.

Finally my pulse covered a large, massive concentratipn of those peesence. A village of some sort? It is, from the number. But there's nothing but trees in sight... Whoa!

I stopped a barrage of... something midair. Blowdarts? Ah, they fired and immediately ran when I didn't drop. That's kind of rude... I bolted faster and suddenly my view distorted.

I felt like walking through a jelly screen. Then I emerged on the other side, still full of trees but also full of life. I stared agape at the sight. The buildings were made from living trees that blended so naturally, it made Oakenlake looks like a dull human suburbs. But what really shocked me was the source of those familiar presences. It got fewer and fewer with them running to hide into their tree-houses, but plenty to see around. A whole village of them.

Fluffy. White. Foxes.

Well, what my ears caught were distressing though. Something about the humans came to enslave their men, rape their woman, and steal and/or eat their children... just what?

"Uuuh, good evening?"

Aaand barrage of blowdarts, throwing stars, crossbow bolts, arrows, and some blue flames. Not gonna speak, I guess? Too bad. I suppose someone else should do the visit later.

"Sorry for intruding. I'll be taking my leave. And dont worry, I wont harm you. You folks looks a lot like my wife."

Oh, did the attack intensified? Naah, must be my imagination. I kept on deflecting as I flew back, picking up the fruits before goving my goodbye to the City Lord.

"Quests done. No more rats around. There was some danger surrounding this town - the past tense is intentional. I made some outpost, just need some manning to it. Cleaned barnacles, killed some bad mermaids, and finally island vacation. It went..."

"...that's about it. Oh my, it's sunset already. Let's grab dinner? No? Why do you need to report to Shadow immediately this isn't urgen- Waaaa Dancchi don't leave!!!"

Secured Delta Town.
    Discovered tourism interest in the tropical island.
    Discovered a hidden fox village.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Summoning @shad12ow too because why not.

10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    FOX VILLAGEEE!!!!!!!!!
    Balthy!!! @Balthazzar
    We will ride on soon, my friend! Fox, my friend! Fox!
    Get the cage! Get the tranquilizer! Get the trap! We'll on a hunt, my good fellow!

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Honey... You know... *pulls his collar close* Even if on a joke, you shouldn't treat Onee-chan's siblings like that, okay? It's not really funny, and can be quite disrespectful you know? *gives a small kiss on the lips* If it wasn't for the fact that I really love you, I could be doing some really harsh things to you right now, so let's stop at that, shall we?

shad12ow and A5G_Reaper like this.
  12. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh how far would Shady falls without you~

13. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear~~
    He had the Title of M until sometime ago...
    So he may indeed want you to do something Harsh to him...

Balthazzar likes this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, right now his title is of my fiancee though so I really expect him to take more care on his choice of words with things related to my family, I just can't accept him talking like that about Onee-chan's siblings, even if as a joke, it could hurt her, and that's the last thing I'd want to happen to her.

But it's okay, I'm sure Shadow-kun will understand, he is not a bad man, just has a... Wicked sense of humor? I suppose I could say it like that couldn't I?

15. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    =====================================================================================
    #SE6 - E Rank - Slay 100 Rats [ 100 G ]
    #ED4 - D rank – Explorer Possible Tourism Object[ 100 G | 1 x Tropical Island Fruit and tour-pass ]
    #ED8 - D Rank – Explorer possible outpost area around Delta Town [ 150 G]
    #GE10 - E rank - Clean Barnacles from hull[ 40 G | 1 x Delta Town Friendship Token ]
    #IB2 - B Rank – Gather Information about The Threat Near of Delta Town [ 250G]
    #SC2 - C Rank - Slay 12 Feral Mermaids [ 240 G ]
    =====================================================================================
    you found "hidden white fox village", right deri?
    it was in the southern tropical island, right deri?
    it was in a jungle, right deri?
    ....probably the ones left behind when we migrated here... poor brothers and sisters...
    i hope they didn't get oppressed by humans there but looks like human settlemets are in turmoil derika?
    but thanks for finding them, Rea *kiss*
    i'll be visiting them when i have some free time, deri.
    your reward here, 100G, 100G, 150G, 40G, 250G, 240G, total 880G deri.
    this is the tour pass and Delta Town Friendship toke deri. can i have one of your tropical fruit? i miss those rambutans... mainland doesn't have any rambutan trees deriyo...
    oh, by the way... *slip shirt a bit* it was hot, deriyo?
    i was drenched... *trace own shoulderblade*
    care, to, be, responsible, derika? *wink*

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  16. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    bring them here carefully, they're victims of abuse already by the locals.
    he'll love to be experienced on...

17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    B-B-But...the experiment...the science? I can get something from them, right? right?
    And don't flirt in the receptionist desk!

18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    They thrive way more than the human, from the looks of it.

Aaanyway, you can have the fruits! I have other... stuff... to eat... *jump over counter to kiss her*
    Mnnn, should I bring you home for an early leave? Oh, by the way Shady's just left from the side entrance with tranquilizer guns and spiders carrying cages...

Bielt likes this.
  19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Fine! I'll make a branch there and protect them. How's that? Besides, learning their culture is fun too.

20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: wasnt the exodus happen many years ago? Like centuries long?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.