Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't look like these 7k rats are enough to powerlevel these E-C Rankers..

Balthazzar likes this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course! They already managed to kill a dragon. Why do you think rats can be their opponent?

3. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    our newest addition @Xenasora hasn't even touched the burned adventurer's city and she still killed 1000. with only debuff.

shad12ow likes this.
  4. Xenasora

Xenasora 「Togepi Clan Leader」「RuneWeaver」「Enchant Crafter」

Reading List:
    Link
    Debuffs and Buffs are OP, respect the de/buffs (・Д・)ノ
    :)

5. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your words are not convincing enough *looking at the E-C Rankers massacring those poor rats* .....

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it looks really fun! I'm glad you could play some time with Lily-chan! She must be really happy right now!

Bielt likes this.
  7. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    #UQ1 – E-Rank to C-Rank – The Rat Infestation
    Between a ratkin army and a chain of huge explosions, what would you take on? How about both?
    On the edge of Verdant Forest, an epic battle is unfold. On one side, there are countless number of rats surging out from the forest. On the other side, a small girl is running while holding a giant rocket launcher and a huge rifle unfitted for her small stature. One side is launching a frontal suicide attack. On the other side, rockets, beams, bullets are flying out and creating holes and craters everywhere.

You thought it was magic, but it was me, photon! Yes, that girl is your favorite CAST girl, Takako, aka me. I appreciated your clapping for my grand entrance but as you see, I'm in a pinch right now. Well, I usually get in a dire situations there and then, but this time it's not my intention, I swear!...................... Ugh okay okay it's my fault, I'm sorry for lying. In order to test out the full extend of my recently acquired power, time stop and short-ranged teleport, which I dubbed Za Warudo and Blink, I went to the rat swarm and try to make a mess. The result: totally awesome! I can instantly get in preferable position or escape enclosure with Blink and throwing all kind of long-ranged attacks during Za Warudo. I have my fun for a while, but constant usage of them took a toll on me and I feel nausea and tired. Oops, seem like I still need more practice before pulling some stupid stunts. So I try to escape while not forgetting to annihilate anything that comes close, which lead to the current state.

Hello? There is a beautiful damsel in distress here. Anyone? Wait, who am I talking to anyway? Still, this doesn't look good. My headache is getting worse and worse but the rats don't seem to slow down anytime soon. Better go home fast and report back to the guild.

With that thought, I stop my slaughter and focus on using only Blink to get back to Delta Town.
    Rats killed: 1000x Feral, 30x Leader
    Report: An army of about 1000 Feral Rats and 20 Rat Leaders in enraged state are heading to town. It's not my fault, it's the kill limit! I swear!

@LittleFox21

LittleFox21 and shad12ow like this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    #UQ1 – D-Rank – The Rat Infestation
    @LittleFox21
    Today I was going out of Shadow-kun's airship in quite a cheerful mood, I came here early in the morning to apologize for not spending the night with him and... Well, we had some quality time together, which made me quite happy.

I decided to go to the forest to kill some more rats, since we can't really leave them hanging around for too long, I was going by myself this time, but it shouldn't really be a problem, I just need to avoid getting swarmed and I should be fine...

That was what I thinking, until I heard Takako-chan's report of the rats coming after her towards the guild...

Resigning myself to it, I decided to get moving and try to cleanse those rats... Takako-chan just went to rest... I think she is out of ammo, or at least I hope so, otherwise she'll receive a serious beating for leaving me to kill those rats by myself.

I had asked for one of Mama's Firebirds to take me to the airship, so she was still waiting for me there, I asked her to take me to the plains between the forest and the desert we're in, I figured it would be a good place to kill them.

When I arrived at the Great Plains, the Rats were already going through it, I asked the Firebird to leave me in a place a bit farther from them, but not too much.

After I was dropped, I picked up my Fire Bombs and waited a bit for them, as soon as they got into range, I threw them and some rats were instantly killed, though there were others behind them... Oh well, my purpose with it wasn't to kill them all anyway, I only needed to fill the grass with fire, which was an extreme success.

I chanted: "Spirits of Fire and Wind, grant me your blessing, carry those flames through the ground and surround those Rats, let them be burned by the heat of a thousand suns!"

The flames quickly spread, it was a tough magic to control since I was actually using 2 elements at once, but... I was managing, I decided to drink a Mana Potion already to make sure I would have plenty for what I was going to do next.

The flames surrounded them, with nowhere left to run, they were cluttering themselves in the middle of the circle of fire, good! I started making the flames slowly close in from the sides, to make them in something as close to a straight line as I could... I couldn't pressure them too much though, or they might try to break through the circle.

Once they got cluttered enough, I aimed my wand at them and... "Love Sign: Master Spark!" The laser was a somewhat smaller than usual since I had used some mana to make the fire circle, but with only Ferals and Leaders on the group, it wasn't really a problem, they ended up all annihilated... As well as a good amount of the grass... And the fire was spreading.. Oh, this isn't good, I should erase those flames and... I'm out of mana...

My potion was still in effect, which was good since it stopped me from falling limp on the ground like usual... I decided to try something that could be done even with little mana, I took the Ice Crystal and the Wind Stone I had used on the Snowball fight with Del-chan and prepared myself, they were already almost out of magic, so I figured I might as well run them dry.

"Powers of Ice and WInd, calm those flames, eliminate their feeding and freeze them all! Protect the nature for the sake of Onee-chan!!"

It worked somehow, with the lack of air, the flames became a lot calmer, and the Ice finished wiping them out... That's good, I avoided spreading a huge fire through the flames somehow... I feel tired.

Wobbling a bit, I went back to the guild to report on the extermination of those pests... I'm glad Mama's Firebird is here, I don't think I'd be able to walk the whole way by myself.
    [ The wave of about 1000 Feral Rats and 20 Rat Leaders that Takako-chan let loose were exterminated, some collateral damage was done to the Great Plains, but nothing too big. ]

9. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah~ dear how forgetful of me~
    I and Lily-chan got some Lightning wisps for you~
    And I forgot to give them to you~

I thought you would like them, as they are cute and sparky~
    They may also be useful, as they can use lightning on the enemies that get closer to you~
    Or illuminate the way for you~

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's wonderful mama! I'll make sure to take them with me next time!

Bielt likes this.
  11. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #UQ1 – [D Rank] – The Rat Infestation[/QUOTE]

@LittleFox21
    Since my last rat quest, I thought I never take the same quest again...., never the same quest? Yes....., nevertheless it's still a rat quest. I feeling quite sad, for my new weapon first test have to be rats....

After I did find a good place in the forest, with nothing in my way, I startet a fire and begin to grill a fish, using the smell to lure the rat to me.

As I wait with my sword ready, the earth begin to rumble, I looked to where the sound come from and see over 1000 rats running toways me.

Don't care about the fish, I run to the rat and start on the welcome dance. With each swing of my new sword, a chime will ring out in a nice rythme. As I keep swinging my sword, I can feel a mysterious power from inside me, the power make me stronger, faster and more skillfull.

Before I know it, all around me has been frozen, the rats? They had been cut in so small pices, that it look like snow when frozen....

Looking at the bonfire, the fire have long ago stoppet, as for the fish? The whole thing is frozen.
    Seems I have to learn how to control the sword, I don't know why, but my White Frost Dao feel quite alife, @shad12ow ?
    • 1000 Feral rats killed
    • 50 Rat leaders killed
    • Somewhere south of the forest are frozen with a diameter of 200m

shad12ow and LittleFox21 like this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Report since Onee-chan and Shadow-kun are both offline.

Rats Killed:
    Feral Rats: 7800/7000
    Rat leaders: 305/350
    Rat Generals: 21/30
    Rat King: 3/5

Currently Imprisoned by Balthazzar:
    Feral Rats: 1000/7000
    Rat leaders: 50/350
    Rat Generals: 7/30
    Rat King: 1/5

Enemies left:
    Feral Rats: -1800/7000
    Rat Leaders: -5/350
    Rat Generals: 2/30
    Rat King: 1/5

Conclusion:
    If we have any intention of making all reports valid, then Shadow-kun needs to make some explanation telling that the numbers of the rats were bigger than expected... Either that, or some editing to past numbers might be necessary... If anyone wants to double check my numbers, feel free to do it, I might have made some miscounting.

I also counted reports that weren't yet approved on it, so this might also be at fault.

nguuuquaaa and LittleFox21 like this.
  13. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good job(y)

14. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    So today it's totally pointless for me? .-.

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this mean you double checked my numbers or just a good job mention with no other meaning behind it?

shad12ow likes this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know, wait until one of the receptionists come back.

17. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fixed.

18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...It seems the scout report has been incorrect. Thankfuly, everyone managed to do that.
    Okay! This the last ones, ladies and gentlemen!

You have to slay 2 Rat Generals and 1 Rat King!
    Probably will have some more feral rats and rat leaders! The first one that quote this message get to deal the finishing blow. There will be extra reward! All E-Ranked to C-Ranked allowed! Do not post your story without my permission.

@brasca123 ; @Balthazzar ; @Xenasora ; @Elion ; @Siostar ; @nguuuquaaa ; @SpearOfLies

19. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    whats goin on shady, make it clearer... NVM, i got it...
    Ill do it

20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're correct. The scout report has been inaccurate. As usual. Thanks dear~
    *kisses her*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.