Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    So....an increase mana pill? Safe and no side effect? Will that work?

2. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

A5G_Reaper and shad12ow like this.
  3. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe? i'm not familiar with mana anyway... ask the grayrats.

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ....I'll just stick to condensed mana crystal then.

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Master Spark always consumes the whole available pool dear, it's why I avoid using it in case I don't think it will solve the whole problem...

But thanks, I'd definitely appreciate it. *kisses* Love you.
    I don't think something as practical as this exists dear... Don't worry too much about it, it will increase with time, I just need more experience, using more and more magic tends to increase the mana pool in the log run.

Bielt and shad12ow like this.
  6. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mana pills do exist.

But it's better to only use then later~
    A person can only ingest a fixed quantity of then, without having their mana veins destroyed.
    And they improve the mana pool, based on how big it's.
    So the bigger her mana pool the better it's effect...

Also after ingesting them, the mage will need to meditate, for some time, to get used to the new bigger quantity of mana.

Because the sudden increase make them, loose quite a bit of control...

7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I didn't expect something like this! Mama is surely knowledgeable! *hugs* Thanks Mama!

Bielt likes this.
  8. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, just remembered. my apple tree is an apple of youth... maybe one bite equals to 10 mana potions?
    @brasca123
    and tavern please, everyone

Bielt likes this.
  9. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Heeey Hikari, teach me that!

Bielt likes this.
  10. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong person, you need to ask Marisa for that spell

11. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no no
    You will take the continent with that magic~
    I will teach you some high magic okay~?
    *Kiss*
    *Lick your ear*

shad12ow, A5G_Reaper and AliceShiki like this.
  12. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #ED9 - D Rank – Explorer possible fishing spot around the sea of Delta Town [ 150 G ]

Alone

@LittleFox21

!

I love water...At least I can stay underwater for ten minutes without breathing.That is one of the advantages of my race

I left the Delta Town and walked to the beach of the sea.It was big.

I tried to see for any visible fish but couldn't see none.I did this for hours,yet none...Seriously do these fishes sleep at day?

Well I had a lot of free time so I wasn't In a hurry.

Well I wasn't...But now two damn wolves are chasing me.I can't bother killing them as they are too cute...Damn!

God...Forgive me!

What happened next...I don't want to talk about it.Well I found a fishing spot of salmon!Though it was small...

13. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    =====================================================================
    #ED9 - D Rank – Explorer possible fishing spot around the sea of Delta Town [ 150 G ]
    =====================================================================
    ....umm.
    why were wolves stray around there...
    and, you found a small fishing spot, but i can't qualify it as a fishing spot if you don't actually try to fish there and bring some results, deriyo?
    i'm sorry, deri. even if you see a salmon or two, without your trial we won't know if those salmons are good to be consumed, if there were any other fishes or creatures, or if the spot is safe.

14. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    #UQ2 – All Rank – Highwaymen and Bandits Clean Up
    Bandits bandits bandits and highwaymen , they're everywhere around here, damn........ And I'm being surrounded. Geh guess I'm going to die huh? Just kidding, dragons invasion failed to kill me, don't expect me to die humiliating death under these idiots. How come I'm being surrounded instantly when the quest are just announced a while ago? I'm fast you know , I could ran with a speed surpassing S*nic and Fl*sh, you know. Why am I even care about these bandits and highwaymen? Because they are annoying, what do you expect? If you could get rid of annoying stuffs easily, you will not hesitate to do it , don't you? Exactly what I'm doing right now, massacring these fools.
    Counting the dead bodies......
    Let's see here
    300 Bandit Corpses
    200 Bandit Mage Corpses (Well I let them fired their elemental spells so that I could absorb their attacks. Of course that immediately terrified them for some reason......)
    150 Bandit Lieutenant Corpses
    (Man.... these guys fight like a baby, sheesh)
    150 Highwaymen Corpses (Geh, typical highwaymen in the normal quest, nothing special about them)
    And then........
    I'm being surrounded Highwaymen archers, Highwaymen mages and their leaders. For some reason, their leaders are holding a really strong killing intent towards me. Probably because I torture their brother huh..... Not my fault. Oh, the mages are firing some spells towards me, I have to say, that's some advanced spells they got there. Fire Storm, Fire Javelin, Shock wave, Chain Lightning, Static Shock, Water Spear, yada yada, I lost count on how many spells launched towards me. Too bad that's what I want them to do, absorbing all of their spells and turning them into my own powers, I immediately knockout some of these mages. As for the archers, they can't land a hit on me (probably because I'm too fast for them, hah!). Knocking out these archers aswell, I proceeded towards their leaders. Trying to retain their dignity as leaders, although it's useless in front of me, I immobilized them in matter of seconds. Why I didn't kill them immediately like those bandits? I would , but I got a feeling these highwaydiots are hiding something inside this city ruins. So instead of killing them..... I'm just gonna make them immobile Permanently!!!! Breaking their bones, squashing their crotches, permanently severed their mana veins, what was once mighty highwaymen group is now turned into useless junk. Don't worry, I leave their mouth intact for questioning later on. But aren't some of them will escape if this goes on? No worry, remember what I did during the dragon invasion? Yes.....

(Domain)
    *A Thunderous Domain covered whole adventurers city ruins, preventing what Villan deemed as enemy from escaping.*

Now then, lets move onto the next pests

Info :
    300 bandits killed
    200 bandits mage killed
    150 bandits lieutenant killed
    150 highwaymen killed
    100 highwaymen archers, 100 highwaymen mages and 10 highwaymen leaders got turned into "plant human". No worries, their mouth can still talk for interrogation later on.
    A Lightning Domain appeared, covering the ruin of adventurers city. The Domain prevents those bandits and highwaymen groups from escaping the ruin.

None shall escape

Let the hunt begin

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    AliceShiki, A5G_Reaper and shad12ow like this.
  15. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #SD9 - D rank - Slay 5 Sea snakes [ 120 G ]

Alone

@LittleFox21

I failed...I failed my last quest in the sea... T.T

But I will not lose !

This time I will have to slay five Sea Snakes.I asked the receptionist if they can stun be,and fortunately they can't.

I am not underwater and looking for Sea Snakes,after a few minutes I would come out of the water to breath.

After thirty minutes of looking for one,I finally found a small family of five.I couldn't use my powers here and even my raw strength was lowered a lot so I had to use my sword to fight and kill one in ambush

Taking and unsheathing my sword I quicky hided in a nearby water grass and waited for my chance to attack the snakes.And I got it.That second I instantly entered my chaos demon mode and killed them all and exited the water

(Hurried here sorry...) THE URGENT QUEST!

16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    Reachii's bandit hunting #1

I heard the announcement and immediately flew out of the guild, but a particularly infamous collateral damage had beaten me to it and bolted with unreasonably high speed to the adventurer's city ruin. Oh well, I'll deal with those outside.

I had my own reason to despise anyone who turned into banditry, no matter how justified their excuses was. They. Will. Die. I'll make sure of that.

First thing first, I pulsed to discover some individuals hurrying away immediately after guildmaster's announcement. How foolish for them trying to warn their friends... I predicted their route and went to the first direction.

Quite far from the city right in the middle of the desert, but only minutes with my flying speed. A camouflaged encampment... I did a quick count before literally raining it with flames until nothing was left. I think some of them tried raising barriers... cute effort. Futile effort.

Two hundred and seventy three bandits.

One hundred fifty two mages.

Ninety lieutenants.

Probably got some roles mixed up, but should be accurate from their body size and weapons. Sure, that random skinny guy may turn out to be a subterfuge lieutenant instead of a sickly bandit, but it wont affect the number much.

Well, time for the next spot. Let's check... one... two... five... ten... ah! Thirteen kilometers away. Time for pest extermination.

shad12ow and AliceShiki like this.
  17. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    Yes yes, this is me again from the massacre just now. Straight to the point, cleaning the second pests wave, I killed anyone that were not those highwaymen archers, mages and leaders. Yes, I'm stacking interrogation suspects for later on. Just as I'm going to move out into the 3rd wave, someone from the leaders group spoke.....

"The 15 Warlords will not let you alive with this!!!"(Highwaymen Leader)
    "Hoooo, tell me more about this blabla lords again."(Villan)
    "The 15 Warlords are the true leaders of this place!!! Your actions have already provoked all of them!!! They probably on their way with their special squads towards your location, your fate is set!!! Tremble,fear,cry,beg for your life HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!(Highwaymen Leader)
    "Aaaaaaaaaaaa..........~~~~~~~ Like that?"(Villan)
    "Don't act toug-"(Highwaymen Leader)
    *Villan immediately squashed the leader's head, killing him immediately. the scene terrifies other highwaymen immobilized by Villan*
    "Now, let me get this straight. I'm kinda pissed off today and none of you could be my punching bag to vent my frustration. So I'll hope your so called "Warlords" can actually make me satisfied today."(Villan)
    "I'll be off and you guys confused why I let any of you alive? Easy, for interrogation later on. Ah mages, don't even think of healing any of your allies. I permanently severed all of your mana veins and turned all of you into "plant humans" leaving your mouths intact for questioning later on. I'm not killing all of you, instead you all will live a life of a "plant" until the end of your life."(Villan)
    With second pests wave out of the way, I went onto another massacre strolling again

Info:
    Apparently 15 Warlords are the true leaders of the bandits and highwaymen groups dwelling inside the ruin of adventurers city. No information regarding their powers,equipments and their special squads yet though.
    300 bandits killed
    200 bandits mage killed
    150 bandits lieutenant killed
    150 highwaymen killed
    100 highwaymen archers, 100 highwaymen mages and 9 highwaymen leaders got turned into "plant human".

1 highwaymen leader got turned into headless corpse by Villan

3rd Round starts

shad12ow likes this.
  18. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. 5000 x Bandit [No Rank Requirement | Max slain per person is 300 per quest]

T

2. 3500 x Bandit Mage [No Rank Requirement | Max per person is 200 each quest]

3. 3000 x Bandit Lieutenants [No Rank Requirement | Max per person is 150 each quest]

@LittleFox21

After receiving the urgent quest I immediately left my current quest after instantly finishing it.

I went to the location where bandits show and immediately saw some.

I took out my bow which was D Orc Bow Rank and threw a few arrows,killing bandits.

Finally being noticed,the Bandits rushed towards me with all their might,but I threw a few more arrows from my bow,killing the first wave.I killed around ten until now.

"FIREBALL!"

An Bandit mage roared and fire rotated to form a fireball.I growled and entered my half chaos demon mode.My power rose immediately as I used a ChaosBall against the fire ball.As obvious it was the bigger Chaos ball won and that Bandit Mage died on spot.

Dang!Dang!I fought with all my powers and killed every bandit which came on my way,I could number to a hundred corpses around me,eighty being bandits.

SWISH!Another Bandit Mage died.

Then Bandits started to lower in number.Well I looked and was a demon so of course they would be a bit scared.I heard footsteps behind me and thrust my sword behind,killing a bandit.

"CHAOS FEAR!"Using my instant kill technique,bandits close to me immediately died.

"Supreme Chaos Fist!" I slammed a bandit into the ground and the ground cracked,killing several bandits.

[Supreme Chaos Fist] is a technique which appeared on my memories the day I became a D Rank adventurer.There were also other techniques but this was one of the best.

CHAOS DEMON MODE! I finally entered my final form

SWIISH!Another Bandit was dead.

This was boring should I kill a Bandit lieatunant something >.< to hard to remember the title.Well I finally saw that guy after killing to the limit the quest allows.He was really strong,it took me ten minutes to defeat him.

By the end of the day I killed to the limit,three hundred bandits,two hundred Mage Bandits and one hundred and fifty Bandit Lieutonants or something.

shad12ow likes this.
  19. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as I get back to the fuild to take some quests, Shady announced another urgent quest. Instead of animals lke this time, there seemed to be a more human problem. Bandits, highwaymen, and co. It's not very intriguing, nor is it different but I can't go kill other things until this quest is done, so another day goes by where I can't hunt for treasure, hmmm? Bandits should have treasure right? Ohh! Suddenly, I feel motivated. I can't deign to figure out why there was sucj a change in my mood. I leave the tavern and unfurl my wings, feeling the wind blowing across my wings is something I need to get used too soon. Imagine that you were in water all day long, then you got shot out at high speeds into a desert. It's that kind of feeling. But, I digress. I flap my wings and fly into the sky. You know why? Because I believe I can fly. Boom! Rhyme completed. I really need to get back on track now. *clears throat* The bandits are holed up in the remains of adventurer city so it seems they will be guarding the roads on the way there. After looking at the situation slightly I go to the high-end cllothing store to get into character. Then I realize I'm already wearing a suit so I just take to the roads after buying a carriage. I take of my mask and shadow summon a threaded cane, a sharpened cane that can be turned into a deadly whip for range. It's fairly rare in these parts so it should go unnoticed.
    [​IMG]

Then off I along with the carriage and the horses go. On the way thre nothing atacked me, huh? that's strange. But everything becomes clear as I see villan's signature domain in the distance, it would seem that he made it thee before me. It makes more sense however, I was riding in a carriage after all. I ditch the carriage and fly straight to the ruinns of adventurer city just in time to see bandits and highway men mulling around while panicking. If they know they can't get out they should create a barricade, not be idiots and try to break the barrier. Though I suppose they wouldn't be bandits if they were smart. I landed directly behind them and started my massacre. Swiftly transforming into a demon to increase my damage output I swing the cane around as a whip, slicing clean through some of ther heads. They charge at me and I reciprocate their actions. Once I see spells being launched I dragon-formed and released my aura to make them pause. Then using my magic I turned their magic against them. It was quite idiotic to use chain spells against one enemy but they are idiots. After grasping the magic they sent towards my way I amplified it past the limits of the spell, essentially evolving the spell and sending it back at them. I hastily changed back into the demon mode and maimed my way through the crowds using a combination of magic and physical power. After all was said and done I counted the bodies. 300 bandits, 200 bandit mages, 150 lieutenants, and 70 highway men.

After deciding I should fill my quota I disposed of the bodies and went looking around for some more idiots. I quickly found another, but muuch smaller group of highway men and used the same tactics as before to deal with them. The ten leaders put up quite a fight but in the end all they had was brawn and I had the brains to not go all brawn like an idiot. 10 highwaymen leaders, 100 highwaymen archers, 100 highwaymen mages, and 80 highwaymen were killed in the making of the second fight. After filling the quota I made my way back to the guild to find and report to Shady.
    kill count:300 bandits, 200 bandit mages, 150 bandit lieutenants, and 150 highway men.10 highwaymen leaders, 100 highwaymen archers, 100 highwaymen mages all killed
    Misc:none
    @shad12ow

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    shad12ow likes this.
  20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Sorry for being anticlimatic,but there's no real way normal bandits spread out that thinly can threaten even a single hair on Reachii's head...))
    @shad12ow
    Reachii's bandit hunting #2

...not even a challenge.

Two hundred fifty one bandits, one hundred eleven mages, and forty lieutenants were reduced into burning cinders as I went onto the next encampment site. This one had better organization, so I expected to find the leaders of these bandit surge... I think I got it right?

I was still surveying when arrows and long range spells were fired to me. Yep, definitely a bit more organized. Would be troublesome if I'm a normal human... too bad I'm not.

The arrows stopped midair whereas spells implode as I simply overwhelmed the runic aria forming the magic with pure mana. I glanced indifferently at the increasingly frantic attack as I raised one arm up, the air distorted by the spell I'm preparing.

"Supernova."

A tiny, bean-sized bead of white fell unhurriedly to the middle of the camp. It would look completely unremarkable if not for the fact that the sheer heat distorted the very air around it. It touched ground, then a massive, brilliant flash burst for a split second.

The surface of the desert was turned into black glass.

One hundred thirty highwaymen, seventy two archers, ninety five mages, and eight leaders. Next one...

shad12ow and Bielt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.