Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AncientFang

AncientFang 『Fortune Teller』 『Monster Tamer』

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    #UQ2 – All Rank – Highwaymen and Bandits Clean Up
    After hearing that a bunch of bandits and Highwaymen have taken over what was left of Adventure City I immediately grew my wings and flew there. After arriving I spend some time scouting the areas and remembering who was where I headed for the tents further away from their base. I quickly landed and used my fire breath all around me before the bandits could react in time while finishing off those who didn't die quickly enough and storing their corpses in my inventory. It won't take very long if I continue like this if there's a much faster way for me to slaughter them all so I decided to let my companions in on the fun, I summoned Hisana and Chiasa to storm the nearby tents on foot while I summoned those who could fly to accompany me and ambush them from the sky. I also ordered everyone that once the enemy is dead to store their bodies and equipment in my personal space so I could gain some skills/abilities later. I flew high above adventure city so the enemy can't see me and summoned Haruka and Andromeda to accompany me and have some fun!
    By the time I was done informing everyone, everyone on the ground had already started storming the city and brought death to everyone they came across. The bandits and highwaymen have a capable leader since they are trying a four-way strike against my monsters which surprised me how quickly they were able to counter-attack and actually form a formation but too bad they don't know about us in the sky, I order everyone and we quickly fly down towards the enemy attacking them with ranged attacks. The enemy was easily caught off guard from the attacks coming from above and couldn't defend against them so they could only try and take shelter before my ground monsters would get to them.The battle quickly ends with the combined forces on my side and take the time to collect the leftover corpse which took longer than the actual fight hhaaa.... I sent everyone back and headed back to Delta city to report the enemies casualties. No one on my side was severely damaged at all and only had some scratches on them.
    300 bandits killed
    200 bandits mage killed
    150 bandits lieutenant killed
    150 highwaymen killed
    100 highwaymen archers,
    100 highwaymen mages
    10 highwaymen leaders

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    Reachii's bandit hunting #3

...finally detected a considerably large base. I flew toward it, discovering a newly made but sturdy looking fort... this way lead to human kingdom, I think? To and from the adventurer's city. Why would they make a fort here..?

Eeh, not important. I reviewed my arsenal of flaming destruction, finally touching the transformation magic... why would a fire spirit need- oooh, it's able to change between magma and flame for it. I'll be using it differently I guess?

Archangel of Flames. Cool name.

Hmmm... it's difficult. My hair turned into flames, a blaze appear inside my pupil, and embers sprouts out all over my body - I'm glad my fireproof spell extend to clothings -. After that, four large flaming wings burst out of my back exuding a massive sweltering heat in my immediate surrounding. Supposedly it became twelve when I attain full transformation... good enough for now.

I simply... swept past. There were encampments surrounding the fort, each bearing different black flags. I picked the closest one and flew low, simply passing through but setting aflame anything that get within five meters of me. Anything that touched those wings... well, let's just say it doesn't exist anymore. Moving along...

Fifteen seconds of flying around and I reduced two encampments into field of ash and flame. Setting my eyes on the next, I shot upward and dived straight into it...

Tally: 283 bandits, 187 mages, 74 lieutenants, 129 highwaymen, 91 archers, 43 mages, 4 leaders.

shad12ow and Bielt like this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *gasp* So... Cool... Reachii-chan, you're amazing! *hugs* You must be really pretty like that! You should show me later!

... On one of mama's barriers of course, wouldn't be good if you burned the house with it...

shad12ow, A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  4. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    This girl is on fiyah~!!

A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  5. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thia girl is (also) on fiyah~
    [​IMG]

6. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    those two are the same Lina Inverse.
    this is the original image.
    [​IMG]

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow @LittleFox21 @ForumObserver
    Reachii's bandit hunting #4

Another encampment, several hundreds more corpses added to my count. I surveyed the area a bit, noticing that the last two camps were practically deserted as their resident flee into the fort. Or away from it, same thing. No one's going to survive.

I cut a swath through the palisades wall, igniting it and turning the protective enclosure into a death trap as the circle of fire spread from the wall onto the inner tents. I burned through it all, before slamming into the equally flammable wooden building that form the center of the fort.

My wings retracted and my eyes returned to normal. I sensed three peculiar presence a cut stronger than the rest. It got my attention since they're separated even from the A-rank highwaymen squad leaders, which crowded in front of what i assumed to be the war room.

Torching everyone on the way, I leisurly walked further and further into the rapidly crumbling building. Finally I blasted open the last door, seeing three men in gaudy-looking barbaric armors nervously pointing weapons at me. Nuh-uh, not a chance. I stopped their advance several inch away from me, but suddenly one of them activated some sort of magic jamming rune. It wavered my control for a second allowing for his spear to pierce through my head. He was elated for a moment then horrified at the next when I glared him with my one remaining eye, then telekinetically twisted the offending arm into shattered heap of flesh and bone.

I pulled out the spear, regenerating in a few short seconds before packing everything in the room into one neat pile, the three men included, imbued them with fireproof spell, the three men excluded, and break straight through the burning roof.

I watched the building crumbled and countless small dots of bandits running all direction away from it. I simply unleashed a massive mana pulse, happy enough to sense several dozen times amount of enraged monster rushing this way. Good day.

I brought the bruised, cut, burned, and broken three men along with the documents to the guild. Shady will know what to do...

Tally: 300 bandits, 200 mages, 150 lieutenant, 150 highwaymen, 100 archer, 100 mages, 10 leaders. And an odd fivr hundreds more will be ripped to shreds by monsters over the following hours.

8. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    @LittleFox21
    Current overall kill count. UPDATED-
    BANDITS-4100
    BANDIT M-2700
    BANDIT L-1850
    HIGHIDIOTS-1800 (I prefer high idiots over highwayidiots)
    HIGHIDIOTS A- 1100
    HIGHIDIOTS M-1100
    HIGHIDIOTS L-100
    HIGHIDIOT WL-7

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    LittleFox21 likes this.
  9. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, balthy.
    actually nice to see some odd numbers instead of exact numbers. but we practically swept a nice portion of the mainland's population...

10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    *puff chest proudly*

LittleFox21 likes this.
  11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    The rest should be inside the city ruin @shad12ow @ForumObserver

AliceShiki and ForumObserver like this.
  12. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    the city is currently wrapped in villan's domain. probably wiped out already?

13. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Wiped out? You mean turned into "plant humans", killing them would be too kind

AliceShiki likes this.
  14. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    plants? veggidiots or fertilizidiots?

AliceShiki and A5G_Reaper like this.
  15. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Bothdiots

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Even considering those uncounted in my report, should still around 4000 men remaining.

Also, I kidnapped three warlords for Shady to play with.

ForumObserver likes this.
  17. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Shadow actually swings that way huh....

18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Duuude, don't apply your fetish to everyone else.

19. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    and he actually likes moe dude gif i sent. he's the only one... huehuehue

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  20. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop that false accusations, Reachii Ecchi SkyWalker

AliceShiki and A5G_Reaper like this.