Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    That means you're already at the Level of a God, going to a a High God Level.

While Biel could one hit you, she will never do it....

So taking in consideration, Biel's a Caster, and you a Swordswoman (with Ground Shrinking), Biel would have trouble retraining you.
    Even more Because your "Initium" Is unique and Can't be said as something from this Mega-universe.

So Biel also Can't use Chaos power as a "GM?" to forcefully Surpress you....

SO you can, Restrain Biel for some time....

2. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Power of mofu mofu is incredible huh...

Bielt likes this.
  3. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    (PS: That is without Biel Being Controled by Chaos, Going to Madness mod, nor using Her Armor...)

4. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    ======================================================================
    North Mountain - #SC2 - C-Ranked - Slay 5 Feral Yeti [ 200 G ]
    Ash Plains - #GC2 - C-Ranked - Fish 5 Lava fish [ 180 G | 1 x Lava Fish ]
    ======================================================================
    nice~
    at least we will gradually know what is your life purpose, deri.
    your reward is a total of 380G and lava fish x1 deri.
    please keep it up.

ooc: this story, i assume, is to comply with our advises back in the tavern? it's quite rushed it has holes everywhere, but i think it's good enough for a starter. keep it up and you can also discuss your story together with us.

5. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    kek... Making things that powerful was just so I could write something as a side story

6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    #SE7 - E Rank - Slay 10 Wandering Rabbits [ 80 G ]

#SB11 - B rank - Slay 5 Highwaymen [ 280 G ]

#SC1 - C Rank - Slay 5 Cyclops [ 150 G ]

#EC2 - C Rank – Explore: The Desert Area [ 200 G ]

#EC3 - C rank - Explore the Overgrown Fortress [ 150 G ]

#GC1 - C Rank – Gather: Cyclops Eye [ 150G | 1 x Unknown Recipe ]

@shad12ow, turning in these quests~

(alone, with Gus)

Scriptor woke up to find Gus transformed back into his human form and already up, practicing with the halberd he favored so much. It was called a yanyuedao* in the old language because the heavy blade was shaped in a curve resembling the moon. From the weight to the extremely long pole attached to the blade, the yanyuedao was known as a difficult weapon to master. Scriptor wasn’t sure if he was entirely up to swinging it around just yet. At the expression on her face, he reassured her: “I feel fine.”

“And no,” he said hastily, “there’s no need to feed me more. If you feed me any more I won’t be able to move.”

She thought for a moment. He probably did have a point, in his own way: it was about time he stretched his muscles a little or they might end up worse from lack of use.

“Right, I think you’ve probably recovered enough to fight. Just remember not to push yourself, okay?”

He nodded, already back to focusing on his weapon. The sunlight caught the water he made it from, making it glitter. The whole image of man and weapon made her breath catch. Then she shook her head to clear it – there was no time for ogling over something she knew very well already and she still had to make breakfast. The sooner she made breakfast, the sooner they could go to the guild and get a head start on the quests they chose.

“There are Highwaymen everywhere,” Gus told Scriptor, responding to her worries over the B-rank quest. “They can’t be that hard.”

She shouldn’t have worried – as Gus said, there were Highwaymen everywhere. In fact, they were much weaker than the ones in their home continent in the Far East. Though strong, they didn’t know fighting techniques or martial arts. Back home, each of the 7 Principalities were at war – everyone knew how to fight, at least a little. Most of the Highwaymen had been cultivators on top of being robbers.

Gus was… Gus.

By the time she finished drawing a fire sigil and burning up a Highwayman coming her way, Gus had already finished off the rest of the band of five. He looked dissatisfied.

“I should have been able to cut off all their heads with one blow.”

Scriptor patted him on the arm, looking at the neatly decapitated corpses. The cuts were clean, identical down to the inches of neck left on their shoulders.

“At least you didn’t miss one,” she comforted. “Your technique is still good.”

He perked up. “Right, is there anything faster I can fight? Wait, didn’t you tell me about those killer rabbits?”

Scriptor regretted everything.

An excited light in his eyes, Gus tackled ten Wandering Rabbits at once. This mutant variety of rabbit had evolved yet again – they showed impressive teamwork in banding together in an attack formation to try to defeat Gus. He was like a rock, not even moving his feet as he whirled the yanyuedao around in complex circles, knocking away Rabbits with every move. Still, the ragged-looking Rabbits shot back into the fight.

Not that it would work – Gus specialized in speed and strength as a fighter, an unbelievable feat for someone who liked to use a weapon as unwieldy as the yanyuedao. That he managed to master such a difficult weapon was a tribute to his skills.

After about a half hour of ‘training,’ Gus abandoned his slow speed and knocked all ten Rabbits away with the flat of his blade. They slammed into the nearby tree trunks and limped upright.

After a mutual moment of staring that Scriptor couldn’t figure out, a rabbit that looked like the leader gave a salute of respect to Gus before he left with his fellows. The signature single floppy ear bounced as they ran away.

“Gus?”

He sighed, admiring. “They would make an amazing army.”

Scriptor dragged him away before he really set about conquering them to be his mobile force. The feeling only grew stronger after Gus insisted that they only hunt down regular Wandering Rabbits for their quest.

She gathered the 10 dead Wandering Rabbits (normal) and made a note to get over her trauma faster – she hadn’t had a premonition in a while, but she had a feeling she’d see those mutant Wandering Rabbits again…

Gus looked impressed.

“These things are really ugly. How come there are so many ugly monsters here in the West?”

Scriptor tugged at his sleeve reproachfully. “Not all things are ugly.”

“Look,” he pointed at a wandering Cyclops, “you have to admit that’s ugly.”

Scriptor winced. He was right. One-eyed with a disproportionate body and low intelligence, covered with thick red skin, rough hair and yellow teeth: that didn’t make for beauty.

They watched as an unlucky mouse crossed its path. Its single eye glowed and an energy beam shot out, frying the mouse.

“Gus, I finished my half.” The bodies had been speared by a new method Scriptor had adopted for her ice sigil, summoning ice and launching several ice spears at the enemies. She turned to Gus, only to find a black-clothed figure dancing between ten enraged Cyclops. He was so fast that there was an afterimage as he dodged energy beams and their clumsy, rock-crushing hands.

Scriptor sighed but couldn’t help smiling. It was nice to see he was enjoying himself.

“Don’t play with your prey,” she shouted at him, bending down to dig out the Cyclops Eyes needed for their quest. Ugh, disgusting… It wasn’t even like they were good to eat. Scriptor looked at the one in her hand, considering. Maybe for alchemy?

“This isn’t play, it’s practice!” he shouted back unconvincingly. Gus had a rare grin on his face, one that wasn’t even dented when Scriptor’s shout drew the attention of the Cyclops he was fighting. At the first move towards her, Gus’ yanyuedao shot out and killed one – the Cyclops had a deep gash in its chest that it clutched before falling over, dead. The sight made its fellows angry again and Gus once again had their attention.

Eating lunch in the desert wasn’t a good idea, so they chose to stop in the green plains leading into the desert. Scriptor brought out a steaming hot Raven Meat Pie, Ice Cabbage and Rainbow Slime Gel Salad, and Coconut Juice. It was a bit tricky eating the meat pie neatly, but luckily Scriptor had brought along plates, chopsticks, and knife. They chopped up the meat pie and split the salad, washing it all down with juice. Fully stuffed and hydrated, they headed into the desert to explore.

In the northwest part of the desert, they found the remains of an old city half-buried in sand. The buildings were built strangely out of stone as yellow as the sand around them. A wrecked water fountain in the center featured a woman on her knees raising a tipped pitcher. It looked uncomfortably like she was pleading with someone.

Gus moved closer to her after they saw the sculpture. Clearly whoever these people were, they didn’t value women much.

A little farther away was an enormous stone head. From the crumbled pieces lying around, she could see it was once a huge statue. Enough of the pedestal remained that she could read the words carved into it:

“I am Ozi, High Chieftain of the Wandering Desert People. See me and despair!” she read aloud for Gus’ benefit, translating the old language.

Scriptor looked at the tilted head wedged into the sand. The face was handsome and haughty, a trace of cruelty carved into the features.

“So even a mighty person can be reduced to ruin like this,” she said. “I guess it’s a kind of justice.”

“If enough time passes, even this much will be gone,” Gus agreed. “Good riddance.”

They left the ruined city behind, sand sweeping up dunes higher and higher until one day even the face of that once-mighty chieftain would be buried by time and forgotten.

The Overgrown Fortress was what its name suggested: an abandoned fortress overgrown by greenery, taken over by the forest. It was located between the sea, desert, mountains, and the forest, at the southernmost reaches of the Rainforest Vale to its far west. It used to be a stopping point and lighthouse to ships passing through the Rocky Sea.

Scriptor had to take out her machete again, this time whacking aside vines and ivy to get inside the fortress. She startled a family of squirrels at one point, causing them to chitter and run away through the open window. Beside her, Gus was chopped through a particularly tough old vine with another machete he’d made from water.

“Are we just going to wander around or do you know where that secret library is?”

“I don’t know where it is,” Scriptor admitted, “but I have very good clues. A few traveling scholars wrote about the old lord in their journals and the crazy puzzles he kept making them solve to access it.”

Scriptor felt along the stone wall. Cleared of vines, it was smooth and gray. A click sounded when she pushed into a hidden button. The wall swung inwards, leading into a dark and dusty passage.

Gus raised his eyebrow.

“Let’s go!” Scriptor said excitedly. He grabbed her hand before she could dive in.

“Not before you get an air filter for this place,” he reminded her. Though they had a high resistance to most things as high level cultivators, it was better to be safe than sorry.

“O-Oh! Right!” she said, blushing at the contact. Two scarves glowing with magic lines were hastily pulled out of storage and they tied the scarves around their noses and mouths. Instantly the air felt clearer and fresher.

“Now!” Scriptor said, taking Gus’ hand again and determinedly not looking at him.

He saw her red face the instant before she turned away and smiled softly, squeezing her hand slightly.

After a moment, her hand squeezed his back.

Some dozens of humiliating traps later (in amazingly good condition), all avoided between Scriptor’s research and Gus’ quick reflexes, they arrived at the door of the hidden library. There were six bells and a little metal rod inserted into niches. Each metal bell had a symbol for one of the elements on it – fire, water, wind, earth and light and dark.

“This puzzle!” she started laughing.

Gus started to laugh too. “Did they get this from the East? We knew this stuff growing up!”

Scriptor took the metal rod and tapped the bells in logical order.

“Divine Creation to Natural Elements and back again,” she finished, ringing the dark and light bells continuously. As the tune sounded in the air, the great door swung inwards, triggering magic lamps flaring into life.

The great library of the great lord and scholar known as M. Mahn, or among friends as Mad Man, came into view.

Later that night, Gus was grumpily sleeping with his head on her lap while they were on the couch. The living room table was stacked high with books she gathered from the secret library and Scriptor was pulling an all-nighter to get the most interesting of the books read right away.

Absently patting his head, she opened a new book and read the title page:

“The Mysteries of the Crown Desert…”

*Yanyuedao (or guandao): A kind of Chinese polearm (fits the cultivation theme, no?). It looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    I’ll be referring to Gus’ weapon as a yanyuedao from now on (it sounds better than guandao, ahaha).

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    ForumObserver likes this.
  7. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    this thing is HEAVY!! and hard to use as well... but Gus favors it so it's okay =3

scriptor likes this.
  8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, this is Gus we're talking about. He's totally fine with that as a weapon. Somehow. XDDD

(he's also mastered other weapons but the yanyuedao is his favorite. LOL)

9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Scriptor-chan, nice quest, but... I found something weird on it...
    Aren't those six bells? Where is the seventh one?

scriptor likes this.
  10. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    .....void?

scriptor likes this.
  11. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor
    AS you guy's are Xianxia chars~~ Shouldn't it be Wood? and Metal?

Fire / Water / Plant / Metal / Earth the five Chinese culture elements more Light(Yin) and Dark (Yang)???

scriptor likes this.
  12. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Desert Mine - #GC1 - C-Ranked - Mine 5 Orichalcum Ore [ 200G | 1 x Orichalcum ]
    Desert Mine - #EC1 - C-Ranked - Find Rare Ore [0 G | 1 x Random Ore]
    Treacherous Port - #GC1 - C-Ranked - Look for hidden trader [0 G | 1 x Mysterious Chest]
    Treacherous Port - #SB2 - B-Ranked - Slay 5 Highwaymen [ 280 G ]

SHADY

With Reachii,Dancchi, Hikari

Next Day after the bandits Raid.

I go to the Castle basement,

I make a Magical Circle in the floor with a Ink made of Blood and Venon and Start the Ritual.

[​IMG]

I Let My Blood flow to the ground, and Pour Chaos Energy inside.

{ya uln n'ghft! nnn-nw! ee y-gotha! nog shogg-or! uaaah!}

The Circle burn in a Black Fire.

The ground Shake.

The blood in the ground start to float.

The Blood start to accumulate and Coagulate into small stones.

The Stones Start to Emit Black smoke

{ya uln n'ghft! nnn-nw! ee y-gotha! nog shogg-or! uaaah!!!}

The Smoke form Criatures of pure darkness.

The Circle cease to burn...

And I look at my new Servants....

[​IMG]

231 Chaos spirits....

I went back, to eat breakfast.

I talked with Hikari, Dancchi, and Reachii we decided to all go out

We took out things, and I teleported every one with me to the Galant mine...I also didn't forget to bring the Skeleton Miners...

We walked into the mine while happily chating, The Skeletons guided us to places where the is many skeletons.
    That way I can increase the number of Miners I have...

It took some hours but I managed to gather a good quantitie of them~~

About 240 Skeletons Miners, 30 Skeletons Miner Leaders, 1 Skeleton Miner Boss, 40 Vengeful Wisps and 2 Vengeful wisps boss...

We found some stone golems too.
    But Rachii reduced it to wreckages with her telekinesis, before we could even react to them....

I Let about half of them mining here.

And Teleport the other half to the Desert mine....

Now that they are working hard...Let's go shopping!!!
    I teleport Me, Reachii,Dancchi, Hikari, to the Commerce street of Detal town So we can make our shopping....

Today we are looking for new clothes!

As soon as Mama teleported us, I could see quite a lot of shops out there, being a port town made it have quite a lot of places to look...

"Hey Mama! Let's go over there!"

I got her hand and started to drag her towards a Lingerie shop that I went to before, Mama said she wanted some after all, so I think it's a good start.

We just arrived and Hikari already dragged us to... a lingerie shop? Wow.

"Oh my, how bold Hicchan? We'll get you some cuuute ones, worry not~"

"Those are for Mama! I already said I don't need them!

*sigh* She said it herself didn't she? She has no bras at all and want to have some, so we should start looking for them!"

Hii was dragging us to a shop~~
    It looked like a good accessories shop....Until Rachii said that Hii was bold and I noticed that we were going to the shop next to it...

*BLUSH*
    "Hii~~w-we...just g-got here!"

"It's important to go to this place sooner Mama! If we go later, then you'll be already worn out and won't be able to come here, you'll definitely give yourself an excuse that you can come later and will end up never coming!

This is no good, this has to be the first!"

Okay.......*Grab Hii's hand tight*
    *Whisper*
    I never bought them....so help me choose.....please....

"Of Course Mama! Let's choose them together!"
    "So... Mama... What's your cup size? We need to start from somewhere."

We entered the Shop, and I was overwhelmed by the quatities of underwears in this place....I didn't even knew that existed so many different types...

Ah~~
    I-I....don't...know...h-how...we measure it?

"Eh? You don't? it's not that hard though, we just measure your bust size and your band size and subtract one from the other... I don't really have anything to measure here with me though, so I guess we'll just have to test.

*takes a few plain bras with different sizes*

Go over there and see which one fits Mama, we'll bring you some new ones once we know the size!"

O-okey.....
    *Go to the fitting room*
    *Sound of clothes*
    *sound of clothes*
    *sound of clothes*
    *sound of clothes*
    *Come out*
    Here...Hii..this one....

Shopping, deri!
    shopping with Bi, Rea, and Hicchan, deriyo!

i promised Bi to buy her new clothes since i ruined one of her robes, deri.
    also we proised to buy some underwears, deri.
    but, because underwears are private matters i won't tell you what we picked, deriyo?

i roamed places, deri.
    i was mostly alone since i want to surprise all of them, deri.
    and there were plenty of nice ones, deriyo!
    here, in this shop!
    the merchant was someone from far east continent, deriwa!
    the collections were different from the other shops, deri!

i picked some for each of my wives and Hicchan, deri.
    they're so pretty i couldn't just pick one, deri...
    anyways, i bought these, deri!

for Bi!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

for Rea!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

for Hicchan!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

for me, deri!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ehehe~
    i hope they like what i picked, deri~

i also bought a light clothing for wee and alb, deriyo~
    since my mood was bright i chose bright colors for both of them, deri~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i hope they love my choices, deri~

13. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    SHADY

After Getting Hii~ to help me buy some buy some underwear, And buying some by myselfe~~

I decided to secretly sneak around to buy some presents~~
    For Dan I got~~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For Rachii I got~~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For Eun~~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AliceShiki and LittleFox21 like this.
  14. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    SHADY

For Hii~~ I Bought~~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For Wee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For Alb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AliceShiki and LittleFox21 like this.
  15. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Going shopping with the whole family was really fun!

After getting some underwear for Mama, we went after the other shops to get some clothes... I'm pretty sure Onee-chan bought some underwear for my size, but... I decided to ignore that and focus on the actual shopping.

I noticed everyone was choosing things not only for their size, but also for us... Seems like they want to buy gifts for everyone!

... I wanted to surprise them with some gifts, but everyone had the same idea... Well, no use worrying too much about it! Let's just buy them the best gift I can think of!

Since I'm a bit slow on picking them, I decided to only get a single set of clothes for me, and go pick the presents for them afterwards!

For me, I chose a simple set of White Top and a Green Skirt, It wasn't anything specially extravagant, but it was really cute, I was quite happy with the purchase!
    [​IMG]

After those, I went to get some for Mama... She usually uses robes, so I think it would be nice if we got a bit of a change for her!
    First of all, I thought she needed some lighter clothing, since a robe has quite a heavy atmosphere to it, so I got this Blue One Piece for her.
    [​IMG]
    After that, I thought she'd also like some more stylish clothes for special occasions, so... I decided on a good looking black long dress![​IMG]
    I thought of getting more for her, but... I'm quite slow at choosing clothes, so I wouldn't be able to get them for everyone if I didn't hurry, so I decided to go with only this for Mama and set out for the next.

After Mama's ones, the next one on the list was Onee-chan, she already had a collection of more eastern clothes with her, so I think that's closer to her style... I don't know much about the clothes from there though, I wonder if I can find some good ones for her...
    The first I got was a Blue One Piece dress, I think it will highlight the deep blue of her eyes, so I think she'll like it.
    [​IMG]
    After that, I was... A bit at a loss to what to choose, but... I luckily found a lovely one, I really loved the details on it, and it seems to be close to Onee-chan's style... I really hope she'll like it!
    [​IMG]
    It took me some time to find those, and I still needed to get some for Rea-chan as well, so I decided to stop with just those 2 as well.

Rea-chan always uses black, always those heavy looking clothes... She really need some lighter ones, a change of pace is good every now and then!

... I don't usually change my style much though... I still think she'll like it! It's important to try some new things out after all!
    First of all, I went for a Green One Piece, I think it would be a good start since it matches her eyes, after some searching, I found a pretty beautiful one, I hope she'll like it.
    [​IMG]
    Next, I thought it wouldn't be good if I went too far from her tastes, so I thought I should get a black one now... But I didn't want it to be as dark as what she usually wears, so I went for a bit more lively style!
    [​IMG]

I wanted to go after some more after that, but I noticed everyone had already finished their shopping and were waiting for me, so I decided to just go with these ones... I only got 2 for each, but I hope they like my choices, I really thought of them when buying each after all!

I'm looking quite forward to what they got for me as well! Even if I don't have much faith in their sense of fashion, I'm sure they'll pick something that they really think will suit me, so I'll make sure to take care of them and give my honest opinion about them all for them, don't want to lie to them saying I like something that is not my taste, but I'm already quite happy just by noticing they are going after some gifts for me!

This day shopping was truly a wonderful one!

After the buying Presents, We Teleported to Treacherous Port,
    I Peek at the mind of the people near,
    Until I find what I want...

The location of a Hidden Merchant.

In the way, to the location, I see the mind of a group of guys,
    They wanted to Kidnap us to sell as slaves later...

SO I use Mind Magic, on them.

I order them to go Free their slaves, and then Kill themselves....
    This way there will be less scrum in this world.

The others didn't even noticed that them, as I detected them even before they started to plan the kidnapping...

When we arrived at the Merchant location, we easily passed by the security.
    Courtesy of Mind Magic again~

The Merchant was a skinny man with a shady mustache, But even these shady guys have their Rules...
    So as long you know what you're doing, they can be trusted to certain extend...

I bought Some Magic Cristals, and There were some Chests too~~
    That we got one each...Obiviously with a good Discount...

=================================================================================================================

After that the day was almost gone...So We teleported back to the mines, to get the Skeletoms
    And whatever they got...

And Finaly we went back home....

SHADY

Report:

1060x Mithril ores
    823x Orichalcum Ores
    4x Mysterious Chests
    7x Random Ores
    30x Wind Crystals
    30x Fire Crystals
    30x Earth Crystals
    30x Water Crystals

and Many Clothes~~

Minions: 231 Chaos spirits
    240 Skeletons Miners
    30 Skeletons Miner Leaders
    1 Skeleton Miner Boss
    40 Vengeful Wisps and
    2 Vengeful wisps boss

16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, if it was a real Chinese cultivation novel I'd be going by the Five Elements theory... But since this is AG and I get to do whatever I want, I rehashed the elements to be:

Divine: Light & Dark
    Natural: Wind, Earth, Water, Fire.

It's a lot easier to work with this way is all. XD

Edit: I'm making up my own version of xianxia essentially. Some things will be Westernized to be easier to understand.

AliceShiki and Bielt like this.
  17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    But... Why seven bells then? Since there are only six elements... Hikari is confused...

18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Ack, did I really put seven?!? Let me go fix that if it's true. XD

Edit: Fixed. Thanks for the catch @brasca123 ! I guess I like the number seven too much lol.

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    add one more! seven is better than six!

scriptor likes this.
  20. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Make it 8~~