Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome, Scriptor and Gus, my friend! Ah, another chest to check? It will be my pleasure~!"
    *snaps finger, a small spider with a peculiar shaped attachment crawled onto the chest*
    "Ah, firs time seeing it, eh? One of my newest addition. Picklock spider, especially suited for opening lock, doors, traps, you named it. But it will take a while. And I will take a look at the ore."
    *pulls out different tool and appraise the ore*
    "Hmm....the color is...silver.. Yes, this is silver ore. In a bad condition, but still usable if you can refine it. Maybe not enough for an ingot, but it can still be used."
    *the spider tugged the sleeve and then disappeared under the desk*
    "Ho? Faster than I expected. Let's see..."
    *open chest*
    "....Hmm? Mirrors? A twin mirror?...hmm...there is a inscription on the rim of it?...Ah, the inscription of space magic. I know this. Hahaha~! This the Mirror of Haddifell. It used the same principle as my Singulus Earrings. But it works a bit different. So, it's like this."
    *give one of the mirrors to Scriptor and Gus*
    "Then you put some mana into it...where is my mana canister...ah, here it is! So...yes!"
    *the mirror display the scenery the other other mirror face*
    "Now you can talk face to face. Impressive, no? I am in the middle of doing this too, so I know this kind of stuff. Well, let's just say that this will make you guys more inseparable. Isn't that great? Hahaha~! Well, take care now~!"

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    ForumObserver, scriptor and Bielt like this.
  2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow~ nice one shad~

But I attacked again!
    One more case of @Bielt !

That slave gathering spider~
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123 and @Bielt
    North Mountain - #SB1 - B-Ranked - Slay 1 Wyvern [ 250 G ]
    North Mountain - #GC2 - C-Ranked - Gather 1 Wyvern Wing [ 170 G | 1 x Wyvern Wing ]
    Great Plain - #SC1 - C-Ranked - Slay 5 Cyclops [ 150 G ]
    Great Plain - #GC1 - C-Ranked – Gather Cyclops Eye [ 150G | 1 x Unknown Recipe ]
    ==============================================================================
    "...Wonderfully done. And ...congratulation for learning a lot of stuff. And to be able to fly too! Wonderful!...Just wonderful!...Hahaha...Ehem, so here is the reward, 720 gold in total and also the other stuff for each of you. Please have a nice day and take care now~!..."
    OOC: Damn! That was one long family bonding story! Hahaha~! Very good! Very touching!
    And also thanks to @Bielt for reminding of yet another case of that. Hahaha~! I have fixed that immediately.

Bielt and AliceShiki like this.
  4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine - #GD4 - D-Ranked – Mine 25 Iron Ore [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD5 - D-Ranked – Mine 30 Copper Ore [ 60G | 10 x Copper Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD6 - D-Ranked – Mine 50 Stone [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    ==========================================================
    "Ho? A lot of ore you got there, hahaha~! Well, here is the reward, 180 gold and the other ores. So...about your order, eh? The pickaxe is one of my custom made pickaxe, a strong one, just 100 gold. or a simple iron one for 50 gold. As for the boots and gloves,...talk with me at the tavern for the spec. Take care now~!"

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you honey! *kisses*

OOC: Yep, was definitely worth it! Had plenty of fun writing it out with Mama!

Bielt likes this.
  6. otoshi-god

otoshi-god "Alive";[False Illusionist]

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town - #SE1 - E-Ranked - Slay 100 Rats [ 100 G ]
    Delta Town - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Slay 10 Water Spiders [ 100 G ]
    After taking the quest I teleport to delta town with [Magic Teleportation] and start searching for the Rats in the streets but after walking for 30 minutes around every street and not encounter nothing I decided to go to the sewers.
    I start wandering around the exit of the sewers wich go out of Delta Town to the Sea to find the Rats, after walking for around of an hour I didn't see any rat around the exits of the sewers, so I decided to go inside to search for them after entering and walking for around 20 minutes I encounter a strange scene.
    After I see some rats bleeding, that wasn't the problem but what it was for me strange it was the factor that the were attacked by 3 Flesh Leaches, in that moment one Flesh Leach jump and attacked one of the rats and started to suck his blood and left the rat dry, after seeing that I shout "Don't kill my quest objective (Fucking) leach!!", in that moment I think that for making so much noise around 30 Rats starting running towards where I was, so in reflex I use the magic [arctic floor] and all of the water of the sewer freeze so the Rats and the Flesh Leaches stay trapped inside, I take my sword and break each of the ice sculptures.
    After walking for about an hour a Spider Web was fired to my head and in an unconscious act, I dodge it.
    after seen from where it was the shot, I look to the roof and see more than 50 violet lights suddenly appearing, seen that and thinking about how to fight all of them with just my sword... I give up and decide to use magic, after taking some time selecting the magic that I was going to use while I was running from the spiders and dodging the Spider Web´s, I decide to use [Water Gun], so I made my hand in the form of a Pistol and start to firing the magic to all of the Violet lights that I saw.
    After counting the rests of the spiders they were around 13 and because they were more than the needed for the quest I decided to walk more to kill more rats to finish the quest.
    walking in another passage I found another room and in the middle of the room there was something like a rock making some noises and vibrating when I approached, the rock makes a complete turn and I see that it was something like human but with a head of a rat with all his skin with hair and in his mouth was a rat throwing blood, I decided to use [Ultimate Appraisal] and see what it was and it was a [Rat King (Berserk)](lol) I never through that there will be a King of Rats, his "Ratjesty"?, whatever I just need to kill it.
    the "King" move his arm and behind of it appear more than 100 rats, i unsheltered my Old steel sword and in that moment a wave of rats attack me like if they could fly, I move my sword as the same time cast [Flame Wall], dodging rats from the left at the same time I attacked the ones from the right, when I unleash the [Flame Wall] a part of the wave is incinerated and others move aside of the wave, I take my [Sword of the Dao] and start to attacking them with the both after no seeing end I decide to concentrate my attack to the "king".
    when I run towards the king, the rats seem aware and the ones from behind the wave move to attack me so I cast again [Flame Wall] and use [True Slash] towards the arm of the king, the Old Sword cut through the complete arm and launched towards the roof, the "King" after feeling the pain of losing an arm start to scream but I was just concentrated to dodge all the rats, so I didn't care and use the spell [True Flame] and kill evaporate all the remaining rats, when I approached the "King" I use again [True Slash] in his other arm before he calls another rats, the Sword cut through the arm like a hot knife in butter and make the blood of the "King" run, when the "King" feel that make a bigger scream and starts running towards one of the passages but before he reached the exit I use the skill [Wind Slash] and kill it by cutting it in half.
    When i checked one of the arms i found a ring, after using [Ultimate Appraisal] i discover that it was [Ring of the Rat King](Allows the user to rule over all rats) and decide to save it.
    after that, i decided to use [Magic Teleportation] to come to the Adventurers Guild HQ.
    Extra:
    +[Ring of the Rat King]
    @shad12ow

7. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad you liked~
    And what you thought about all that magic stuff~?

8. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    XD OMG IM DYING!! @brasca123 and @Bielt I opened your story up and went to quote it and chrome crashed! XDXDDDD

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  9. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc: Hehehe I too~ one of the stories that had liked most to write~ ^^

Especially because I could show just how much Hii~ is special to Biel~
    ((Biel don't really show too much her mind~ so it's a little rare for her to tell it to others~))

AliceShiki likes this.
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town - #SE1 - E-Ranked - Slay 100 Rats [ 100 G ]
    Delta Town - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Slay 10 Water Spiders [ 100 G ]
    ==============================================
    "Good day, friend. And thank you for eliminating that Rat King. I thought we have exterminate them all. Huh, miss one. Well, no matter. Then here is your reward, 200 gold. And about the ring....I suggest you don't use it. Or at least, use it as your last resort. We have collected a lot of those and...hmm..how do I say it? They have a nasty curse on it. I don't know the exact one since the research team didn't tell me that and asked me to destroy them all before I could even ask them. Just a warning, my friend. Take care now~!"

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, something similar happened to me, but it didn't crash, just lagged for a while and was on the "Not working" screen, I think it took a whole minute to load the thing, but it worked!

Bielt likes this.
  12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    "How cool!" Scriptor is extremely tempted to get those mirrors into her hands and take them apart for research but Gus quickly grabs them and holds them above out of reach.

"Thanks," he says quickly, dragging Scriptor out of the guild to distract her with a nearby bookstore. It won't do to get their latest treasure taken apart so fast.

13. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    XD tablet went straight back to home screen, froze for a second and said 'Chrome has Crashed'

ForumObserver and AliceShiki like this.
  14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, dear~! Okay! That really fired me up to work harder!
    The magic stuff is quite logical...as far as logic goes in a fantasy story. Yeah, I understand the gist of it. But somehow, I could portray Hikari in the future will be able to make a new energy based on combing both chaos energy and mana energy. Just my prediction. And thanks for the detailed story~! I enjoy them~!
    Glad I'm not the only one! Hahaha! But my chrome didn't crash. My PC is strong, man. Hahaha~!

15. otoshi-god

otoshi-god "Alive";[False Illusionist]

Reading List:
    Link
    ok i am just gonna put it in the [Infinity Inventory]

shad12ow likes this.
  16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yours weak, man! Too weak!...Just kidding, hahaha~!
    You do know that I can make the same magic writing, right? I have made them into an earring before. I can do that just fine. Hahaha~!

scriptor likes this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have any intent to create a new energy though... I just use them both mixed from time to time... I might go into it if I feel like it, but... That's not my intent at least... Though I'm going farther and farther away from just elemental magic + starter spells...

shad12ow and Bielt like this.
  18. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks~ I'm glad to know that my explanations are kind of logic

Ahah~ Initium V.2?

Ahah~ But I think it would be better for her to just use the two~
    She can be a mage with the cheat of having 2 mana pools~

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    And slowly but surely, you'll become a full mage. Leaving the alchemy skill tree. Hahaha~!
    ...Okay. That's a cheat....

Bielt and AliceShiki like this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... My title is still Magical Girl of Love and Justice and Part-time alchemist... So... Not that bad! Though I might still use the utility alchemy from time to time... I mean I can make invisibility potions after all...

And yup! Total cheat! Paired up with Time magic as well!

Oh, and... Tavern?

Bielt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.