Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow

Honey, I want to buy some new lottery tickets for the 1st lottery! Give me the 107, 17, 87, 57 and 75 please! *hands 3750g*

2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    The Seven Girl~~?

(Not that I can say something I also like 7~~)

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, seven has been my lucky number since some time ago!

... Even if I never got anything with it... It's still my lucky number in my heart!

I got out of ideas for interesting numbers after the 4th one though, so the 5th-10th were just random...

Bielt likes this.
  4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Done and processed~! Thank you~!

AliceShiki likes this.
  5. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even noticed you was getting interesting numbers...

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...My friend....'You was'....your correction program didn't help you even one bit, eh? LOL~!

7. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    it just help on words spelling problem~~

And try to write something past Midnight don't help :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shad12ow likes this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... First were 7 and 77 which are pretty direct and straight forward... the 3rd and 4th were 27 and 72, which are actually a reference to the same thing but inverted.

It's a thing from touhou that when Reimu meets Alice on PCB, Alice says Reimu only has 28.571428% of her power... Which is 2/7, because Reimu is the "Red and White" while Alice is the "Rainbow Colored Puppeteer", so... 27 to reference the 2/7... And 72 because it would be the inverse of it, Alice is 7/2 times stronger than Reimu in the color theory...

It's interesting for me at least... It's just a small reference... Don't judge me...

Bielt and shad12ow like this.
  9. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ^^

It's just that I would never understand~~ ahaha~~
    I don't know too much about Touhou~~

10. GamingIce

GamingIce 『Holder of the Ring of Promise』『RPG Nerd』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #SE6 - E-Ranked - Slay 10 Wandering Rabbits [ 80 G ]
    After exiting the Adventurer's Guild, I decide to check the outskirts of the village for some rabbits. In only a few minutes, I spot a group of 3 rabbits, so I begin to prowl towards them. Once I get close enough to them, I use ice magic to freeze them, which is considerably easy, taking into account their small bodies. I stride over to them and snag them, placing them into my new item box. It didn't waste too much mana since they were close together, so I had enough to spare for even 15 more if I ran into ideal circumstances.

As I continue to meander around the outskirts of town, I spot something slide in a rabbit hole, so I send a freezing blast, that contained a little more than twice as much mana as used previously, into the hole. I then proceed to crawl into the hole, surprisingly finding a fairly big snake with a rabbit in its mouth, both frozen. I also spot 6 frozen baby rabbits, and surprising a non-frozen baby rabbit. "I have enough rabbits anyways, it can live...."

Scooping up the frozen animals, I break apart the frozen rabbit and snake pair, and tossed the rabbits into my item box. I then unfreeze the snake that had already died of hypothermia and toss it with the remaining baby rabbit. "I don't know if you eat this, but I have no use for it." I begin my journey back to the guild to turn in my request. After walking a few steps, I realize I'm being followed, and when I turn my head back, I realize that it is the baby rabbit from before. I decide to ignore it and continue back to the guild.

The rabbit is still behind me when I make it back to the guild, but I close the door on it to prevent it from coming in. I then walk up to the guild master, who is currently the only receptionist at the time. "Here's the rabbits you wanted dead!" I remove the frozen rabbits from my item box and plop them down onto the counter. "Also, there is a rabbit that followed me back, I'll go grab it to show you!" I stroll to the door and open it to reveal the rabbit, but all of a sudden, an eagle cry resounded and the rabbit was gripped in its talons and flown away. "Uh.... forget about the rabbit."
    @shad12ow

ForumObserver likes this.
  11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    *shoot with mana shoter. Beam hit the eagle and they fell down.*
    "Wait a bit. Let's see if they survived. And....congratulation on the job~! Wonderfully done~! Here is 80 gold. For you."
    *a group of spiders came in bringing in a burnt eagle and a wounded baby rabbit.*
    "Hmm...badly wounded, breathing is shallow. Let's try using my rejuvenation potion."
    *drip one drop of potion onto the rabbit's mouth. The rabbit's wound closed up and the breathing turn steadier*
    "I leave this little one with you. Take care~! And I'll be having some fried eagle for lunch today~!"

12. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    erdant Forest - #SC2 - C-Ranked - Slay 3 Forest Mole [ 180 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SC1 - C-Ranked - Slay 3 Feral Werebeasts [ 180 G ]
    Rainforest Vale - #SD2 - D-Ranked - Slay 25 Poisonous Snake [ 120 G ]
    Rainforest Vale - #SD3 - D-Ranked - Slay 15 Poisonous Leeches [ 120 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SB2 - B-Ranked - Slay 3 Frost Giants [ 300 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SB3 - B-Ranked - Slay 3 Fire Giants [ 300 G ]’

After my date with Kaylie (will be a SS if u want), I felt that I needed to go strengthen myself further, and to start that off, I went to the guild. I went to pick out quests from the board. As usual, the guild was quite busy with a lot of things, but the only constant was the madman working behind the desk. I grinned to myself and walked up to him. “Heyo~ How’s it going Shady?” As I asked this, I noticed that his eyes were a little unfocused and that he was mumbling. “Okay then.” After awkwardly speaking to thin air I looked up at the board and looked for any suitable food.

I immediately picked out feral werebeasts because of their transformative powers. Looking through the list, I also snatched the poisonous leeches and snakes for an experiment. After that, the forest moles were spotted out the corner of my eyes and I almost disregarded it until I remembered their specific disability. Moles were blind, but using their excellent sense of smell, taste, and touch they survived for countless years. This was a gamble but the rewards outweighed the risks so I took it also. After a couple more minutes I settled on the frost and fire giants for obvious reasons. Then I walked the path of trying to get Shady too focus which was just as troublesome as the quest themselves… Well the quests weren’t troublesome but let’s just say they were for this comparison.

“Shady?... SHADY!..........SHHAADDDYYYY!!!............” After a couple more tries, it seemed that he would never awaken from his stupor. Then I got a little mischievous and grinned. “HIKARI IS CHEATING ON YOU!!!” Then with speed that not even I could match (I could but let’s just say I couldn’t) Shady reached over and yanked on my tie. “Don’t slander my wife boy!” This was interesting considering a couple things. He hasn’t called me boy before and it’s kind of annoying… I’m older than him after all. But I also noticed he hasn’t recognized that it was me yet, so he must of done that unconsciously. With this in mind, I decided to get some payback. “Grant me my quests old man.” After thoroughly emphasizing ‘old man’ Shady ended up finally recognizing me. “Oh! Balthazar, how are you on this fine day?” I swatted his hand that was still on my tie and fixed it. “Quite nice actually. Went on a simply wonderful date and now I’m here too pick up some quests.”

I gave him a slight glare and then wiggled my eyebrows at him with a small smile. “ Sorry ‘bout the tie, but… you don’t slander Hikari… ever. You got that?” He was unusually serious this time and I couldn’t help but wonder why. “ Got it boss man.” Saying these words I slid the quests that I’m taking over to him and continued, ” If you would grant them.” He glanced at the quests before looking back up at me and came to a realisation. “You said… you went on a date? You? not someone else?” He was quite startled, it kind of annoyed me. I rolled my eyes and continued “Wow! Good job decoding my sentence Sherlock.” I swear he was gonna smack me which only made me happier that I achieved my goals. “hmmm… take care of Kaylie now, you hear?” Seems Shady was smart enough to find out who went with me today so I responded in kind while walking away and waving, “Got it Shady, and take care of your loli and elf now hare- guild master, you hear?” Then before he had an opportunity to reply, I walked out the door.

I spread out my wings and flew towards the ash plains looking for my first three targets. Not long after, I found the giants fighting each-other. So naturally, I pulled out a chair and some popcorn and watched. For quite some time actually. Maybe an hour or so before they showed signs of weakening. Then being the gentleman I am, I conjured a giant war scythe and with a single swing, 7 heads, 3 red and 4 blue, were launched into the air. My features lit up with glee as I noticed my strength. I didn’t feel the resistance of their flesh and bones during my swipe. After watching their large bodies tumble onto the ground, and creating large ash clouds while doing so, I went down and collected their meat and bones. Soon I was on my way to search for more prey when I spotted feral werebeasts in the distance, probably drawn near by blood. So, since I was very hospitable along with being a gentleman I greeted them on the floor. Watching their bloodlust lock on to me as they started charging towards me was strangely pleasing. I placed my left leg forward, placed my weight on the balls of my feet, tucked in my chin, and put my hands in front of my face as they charged. Closer and closer they got while I stood motionless.

The only way you could tell that I wasn’t a statue was the fire that was alight inside my eyes. When one finally got in range it leapt at me and I responded with the same amount of hostility. As he got closer to my position the beast launched an attack at my head. Taking a step forward, I launched a lightning-fast knee whilst tilting my head to dodge his blow. Then he connected. As soon as I felt the beast hit my knee, I released a wave of energy that ravaged it’s insides and killed him from the inside out. The other ones didn’t show any sign of discouragement which made the grin on my face disappear. It seemed that they didn’t find me intimidating, that hurt my pride a little more than it should’ve. Logically, this form is smaller than them even with the enhancements from the other monsters. Then again, crushing them now would be satisfying. With this in mind, another beast appeared within my range. I released my stance, deeming it unnecessary. The mongrel finally looked into my eyes and stalled for a moment, and I grinned again. There it was, waiting to die, I launched my arm forward and clamped down on the bugs face. It tried to wrench itself free with it’s claws, but they just couldn’t get past my skin. Now all that was left was too slightly tighten my grip, and as I did so, I couldn’t help but revel in the sound of a mongrel in pain. I forced it onto it’s knees and the other werebeast silenced themselves, slowly circling around me. Then with the sounds of yelping and finally a loud snap, the werebeast in my hand slackened, falling down completely only held up by my hand.

I removed my hand too see the sight of mangled flesh and bone which lit a spark of pleasure in my heart. It would seem that my demon blood was becoming more prominent in my state of mind. I didn’t care though, I was still basking in the feeling of power and I started to hum. Which was a good move on my part since that seemed to trigger an action in the other victims. Their reaction was split though, about thirteen or so ran while the other eight launched themselves at me from all directions. I stopped my humming and started to laugh at the incredulity of these animals. They obviously knew what would happen but they still attacked. This is why a beast, will never be anything more than a beast. Everything seemed to go in slow-motion from that moment on. They were barely moving in the midst of their leap. I walked up to one and tapped it on the stomach and channeled energy into it. I eventually walked around the group and mimicked the actions to all of the beasts with a smile on my face. Time then seemed to suddenly work as the aggressors started to fly backwards, all with blood flying out the other side of where I tapped. Pleased from this endeavor, I quickly slapped their heads off, for good measure of course, and made my way to the forest after collecting their meat for food. I whistled a strange tune on the way there that seemed to shake the air with waves of bloodlust, scaring away any potential enemies in the vicinity.

Slowly however, my whistle came to a stop as I looked towards the sky to see a large bird descending towards my location. It was a large blue bird, the size of an adult firebird. It wasn’t a variation of a firebird however, nor was its true form this actual bird, the information of the animal popped into my mind and made my face twitch slightly. This was a strange phenomena. To be precise, this bird was a boobrie. It was not a bird of this world, I didn’t think it was a bird of this universe either but it seemed to prove me wrong. It rapidly dived toward me with its razor sharp beak at the forefront of this attack. I didn’t think much of it until I tried to grab it, when it split the skin of my hand and rapidly retreated back into the sky, circling me once more. I looked down at my hand in wonder, and then proceeded to look at the animal in the sky. It’s beak must be sharper than fortified mithril. A familiar grin slowly crept up on my face as I stared at the bird. It swooped down at me once more and I lightly dodged before throwing a full-force attack at one of its wings. To my surprise however, I couldn’t make the bird fall. It went to the sky once more and gave me a look of disdain. This damned bird was looking down on me. I clicked my tongue and stared at the bird with tangible bloodlust. It seemed to take that as a challenge and dropped down to meet me.

It came down thinking I was gonna face it head-on, but what it met was anything but. At the last moment, I sidestepped its attack and quickly summoned chains made of shadows and threw them at the bird. It tried to evade it by speeding up, but it latched onto it’s feet. It once again sped up and tried to drag me with it, but I anchored my feet on the ground using my earth magic. In spite of doing that, I nearly lost my grip on the chain and was dragged a couple feet forward before the bird finally came to a stop and my grin was turning into a smile. Using all my strength, I yanked on the chain while summoning a weapon that teetered between being a glave and a halberd, it was a bardiche. Famed for its devastating powers on the battlefield. The bird, in the meantime, came hurtling thru the sky at me so I released the chain and readied a swing. After putting my full power into the strike, I also imbued the weapon with the essence of fire and water, separated by a thin line.

It came close and I swung, as the weapon made contact I released the thin line of energy separating the two essences and they clashed. Creating a massive explosion of energy that cut open the boobrie’s defenses and injured it. I wasn’t down however and before the bird could gather itself, I lunged forward and unleashed a slash with weapon force inside. When it struck, the weapon dealt massive damage to the bird, but the weapon force inside of the weapon nearly split the boobrie in half. As the light in its eyes was extinguished, it looked towards me with pity. A light transferred from it’s eyes into my own in the split second that our eyes made contact and the bird was finally extinguished. I immediately calmed down, then my emotions spiked again, then I once again calmed. It was strange, and suddenly, pain erupted from the inside of my soul. I grimaced but quickly examined what was going on. The light from the bird was advancing upon my psyche, purifying the demon blood. I immediately wanted to exterminate it, but after thinking about it, I let it do as it pleased. The boobrie’s light wasn’t in any way harmful and it would get rid of the devilish thoughts inside my head. I quickly sat down and aided it in its endeavor.

After a couple hours, my eyes shot open and I looked straight ahead with a gaze of impassiveness. After fighting with the negative emotions, and eventually sealing them, the light vanished and my head cleared. I took my time to examine if anything about my body was affected negatively but quickly found that, to my pleasure, nothing was. I stood and wiped the dust off my suit as I looked towards the forest. I gathered the meat of the dead boobrie and continued on to the forest while thinking about what effects the animal may give me once I eat it. I then thought back to a familiar fae somewhere down the line and ended up with a smile on my face. It was fairly displeasing to know that someone had this amount of control over me, but I didn’t care too much. Just having her around did wonders for my psyche, I became less rash, less lazy. In the beginning I would just observe, sending my subordinates to do it for me while I indulged in darkness’ embrace.

Now, I actually get up and do things, more things than I would do normally anyway (Just look at how much I have to write when she looks over my reports ); ). This never would’ve happened though if she didn’t feel familiar to me and honestly, it didn’t settle well with me when I think of her not feeling familiar. The gaze in my eyes slowly turned from a pondering one to a gaze of recognition. I then started to laugh out loud, who would’ve thought that I was almost completely whipped from before the first date. Oh god, what would they think of me if I freely admitted that out loud. The feeling wasn’t unpleasant in any way though. In fact, realising this fact made my mood better somehow, and with a smile on my face, I sped towards the forest.

Once I actually saw the forest however, my mindset switched quickly from warm to cold. There was a presence in this forest, emanating power. The worst fact about this was that the force was coming from miles inside the forest. I lowered my presence and snuck into the green expanse. I used earth magic to feel the vibrations in the floor until I felt a cold spot appear upon my nape. I quickly ducked and felt a rush of air pass over my head. I broke out in a cold sweat as I realised what the aggressor was. It was a nemean lion. I clicked my tongue and prepared to flee. The son of a bitch’s fur was completely impervious to physical and elemental attacks and was three times larger than a normal lion. The only reliable places to hit were the eyes and the mouth and even then, it takes minimal damage. It also had an almost impervious soul defence. This was also the presence I felt earlier. It must have attached it’s aura to something in the distance and snuck up on me here. This was, once again, something that didn’t belong in this universe but by some miracle, it was here. The lion was also capable of sending force through its attacks, much like my own weapon force. This was gonna be a tough fight.

The two of us sat there and stared at each other before the lion put as much force as possible in its hind legs and charged. Of course, being the perfectly sane individual I was, I charged at him as well with a grin. It leaped directly at me and my grin disappeared. I put my expert limbo techniques to the test and bent far enough backwards that it went straight over me. HA! Take that Kaylie, and you said that my being better than you at limbo wouldn’t help me in the real life. After pushing these thoughts away I sped up instantly and ran in the opposite direction of the lion. I’m not so stupid, that I would fight an enemy that outclasses me in almost every way unless I didn’t have a choice. After a couple minutes of running I looked over my shoulder and almost jumped in fright. There was a very furious and very fast lion chasing after me. It was rapidly gaining on me as I spotted what I was running for, a colony of moles. You see, I may not be stupid enough to face an enemy that I had no chance against, but I sure as hell wasn’t gonna let some jackass ruin my perfect quest record. A spark of competitiveness lit a fire in me so I gritted my teeth and ran as fast as I possibly could. I finally made it to the moles and immediately took two as I passed through their home. They noticed me at that time and immediately tried to retreat but I was faster. I quickly snatched another one and unfurled my wings. I looked behind me once again and noticed that the lion was much closer than before.

Before, the length between us was about 250 meters. Now, the lion reduced it to just 10 in the few seconds I used to grab the moles. I clicked my tongue and immediately tried to fly but the lion was faster. As I was about to raise off the ground, the lion leapt at me and bit off a chunk of my wing. I grimaced but immediately rolled backwards to avoid the rest of the lion’s attack. Damned thing, why the hell do these creatures keep trying to kill me? I wouldn’t fight it of course, that was like a villager trying to kill a dragon with a pillow, it was completely impossible. To think that i would be cornered here is inconceivable. The lion once more stared me down as I reciprocated the action. It held no disdain in it’s eyes unlike the boobrie, but it held itself up like it had absolute confidence in killing me. Thankfully, only one is here, otherwise I would’ve died without realising what killed me. I summoned a pole twice the length of myself and slowly inserted all my power into it for one swing that will decide the immediate fate of my well-being. The lion noticed this and also started charging his power. As we stood there, ready to cut each other down, I heard eighteen different roars coming from far away. Both me and the lion were startled by them and immediately searched the surroundings for the disturbance. The lion was visibly anxious as he started to look around and I thought of one of the only things that could make a nemean lion cower, a lernaean hydra. What the actual fuck is happening right now? I’m not hercules and I never asked for penance! I clenched my teeth and thought back to Kaylie.

I thought of her and how I may never return to be by her side and felt sadness that could topple mountains weigh upon my shoulders. I thought of her sway over me and how she felt in my arms and my depression was enough to kill a mortal man. But then, I thought of her smile and the loving gaze she had in her eyes when she looked at me and the sadness was washed away, replaced by a will to live. A fire was once again shown in my eyes, but unlike the previous ones this fire was a raging one, one that could trample upon the universe. An empowering feeling flooded through me and I looked toward the lion, and the lion looked back at me. I clicked my tongue and glared at the lion. I needed to end this fast. I charged the lion and it looked slightly surprised before roaring and charging at me. We were closing the distance quickly and I unleashed a scream that was equal to the lions roar. Feeling challenged by my roar, the lion roared back and we both jumped at each other.

The lion started off by swiping at me with its paws before opening its gaping maw to tear into my flesh. Using the working wing, I immediately made it alter the course of my path until its swipe missed me. I couldn’t dodge the bite however and I initiated my plan. I turned sideways in mid-air before shoving the shadow pole as far as possible down the lion’s throat. Yet it was relentless as it tore down onto my shoulder, almost tearing my arm right out of my socket. I released a shout and, using all the power remaining within me, pushed all the energies within me into the pole. The lion was now thrashing my body around like a ragdoll before slightly grimacing. I grit my teeth as the conflicting powers inside the pole made it explode, completely obliterating my arm along with some of the lions insides. The lion immediately threw me away before stumbling and righting itself. The damned thing still wasn’t dead as I blew it up from the inside. My fears were needless however, as it eventually tumbled over on its side while breathing shallowly.

Then slowly, I climbed back up to my feet and walked towards it. It watched me as I approached but in it’s gaze was neither fear nor hate, only resignation. It closed its eyes as came up to it’s head. I stared at the beast, it was an animal that I acknowledged, it was an animal that a warrior could look up to. I brought my hand up to its head and found myself absentmindedly petting it. With its head being the size of a boulder, this action was quite awkward. I sat down next to it and used its fur as a pillow. Unexpectedly, for being a nearly impenetrable material, it was very soft. I stared up at the blue sky and felt the lion’s curious gaze encroach upon me. I shifted my gaze from the blue sky to the lion and sighed, “So who sent you?” The lion looked slightly surprised before calming once again and a voice was transmitted into my head, “I’m sorry for I may not tell, though know this, since you had not wished these encounters upon yourself, someone either wants you dead or wants you to re-join them.” My eyes widened slightly upon hearing this and once again I spoke, “re-join? and what encounters do you speak about?”

The animal seemed to be in deep thought as it’s eyes looked away for a few seconds. Soon though, it was resolved and it looked back towards me, “Although you may have not beat me like I expected, you were an interesting opponent who managed to best me so I will answer your questions. First, when I say re-join I’m talking about the nature of these trials. The trials set forth are made so one can gain penance for their sins, so if you are forced to take these trials then someone must want you back, or want you dead. Second, you will undergo 5 encounters with each one being levels above the one before. You’ve completed two of these trials so far with the boobrie and finally me.” As I digested the information that was given to me, I once again asked a few more questions. “Can anyone help me in these trials? Do all the trials consist of killing things? and…. how are my chances of survival for these trials?” The lion’s life was still slowly seeping out and it quickly replied, “No one can help you in the trials, not all of the trials are slaying based, and judging by the way you are now…. it would seem that you have no chance of getting past the next stage.” While the first answer made me slightly stall my breath, the second made me breathe in relief. The third answer was completely expected, but even though it was, I still sighed in disappointment.

Though what the lion said next first filled me with relief and the second thing he said made me almost get up and dance. “The next trials will be stalled until you make a recovery and will not come until you are far away from civilization so take as much time as you need. And finally, I will use the remaining of my life force to lower my defences for 24 hours so you can cut through them and gather my hide, it will regain its defence after the time period is up so do it quickly. Each trial you pass will end with you either dying or being rewarded and this is my reward to you.” The lion said those lines before closing it’s eyes and after a couple of minutes, stalling its breath. Then after a couple more seconds, its heartbeat stopped and I sighed while looking back at the sky. After pondering for a couple more minutes, I stood up and looked over my clothes. They were shredded completely and my mask was chipped. The freaking thing was needlessly tough to withstand all that happened and only come out with a chip on the side. I fixed my clothing use shadow magic and took out a knife while walking towards the lion. Then finally, after wasting nearly an hour trying to gather the lion’s hide and meat, I finally set off for the vale, not noticing the lion’s body disappearing from this world.

I ran as fast as I could and after tens of miles and half an hour, I finally made it to my final destination. It was actually the second to last destination but saying final destination sounds more dramatic so I’m keeping it like that. I spread out my aura until I found the animals I was looking for, poisonous snakes and leeches. I sped through the vale to reach my final meal and quickly sliced their heads off and collected their corpses. I didn’t need to be so cautious since I was completely immune to almost all poisons but I felt on edge for the rest of the day due to recent events and figured that I shouldn’t stop being careful now. I navigated my way through the vale until I finally reached the outside and I immediately squinted my eyes and looked towards the guild. I released my aura to the maximum so I wouldn’t be bothered and started my sprint towards the flying city. On the way there, I healed my wing so it could now be used and started to fly. My destination however was not the guild, but in a secluded cave near the floating city and I entered inside.

As I entered the cave I saw the familiar things. Cooking supplies and an extra room that was coated with ash, blood, ice, feathers, and anything else that came off me while I was evolving. I sighed and went to the ‘kitchen’ where I spread out all the meat that I had acquired and put them onto the table. I then made a broth out of the bones from the two kinds of giants inside a pot that was at least twice the size of my body. While that was happening, I took out and cut up the rest of the meat that I had gathered. I took some seasoning and covered the meat with the appropriate amount of spices, with some meat being smoked and others getting a dash of lime. After the initial preparations were finished, I took the hide from the lion and tried to spread it out across the wall, which didn’t work as it was too big so I used earth magic to heighten the ceiling and spread it over the top of the cave. By the time that was done the broth finally finished so I summoned shadows to take care of the hide while I made the food. After a while, there was stew along with a lion steak and fried boobrie. So, as the shadows were still working on the hide I indulged myself with the food. I found it quite amazing that after getting the skill, the rate at which I could consume was increased exponentially along with the amount I could consume. Thus, after five minutes all the food was gone as I was licking my fingers.

I sighed once again and went to clean up the mess I had made and once I did, I felt a familiar burning feeling in my stomach. I didn’t like this part but I had to deal with it so I took of my suit and hat and handed them to the shadows that were still working on the hide. I gritted my teeth and once again stepped into the room that was coated with well, me. After another couple hours and much, much more pain later I emerged. My body was back to normal after I changed my shape using my newfound powers, but make no mistake, I could easily whoop my previous self’s ass if the need ever arises. After experiencing my new powers, I realised that maybe these trials weren’t as bad as I thought. I was greeted by my shadows kneeling and holding up my suit. This time however, the suit was white and black along with the hat. I gave a feral grin to myself as I was putting it on and unfurled my wings. This time however, they were not black, they were the same color as the nemean lion, golden. I noticed this change and decided to keep it as a memento besides the suit. I flapped my wings and within seconds, I was at the guild. My speed had once again increased and I found a familiar looking shady face to talk to.

kagetane_hiruko___black_bullet_by_plastik_islander_274-d7j021y~2.jpg

misc notes: FINALLY FINISHED!!! I was gonna originally put another enemy in there for me to fight but I decided against another 2k words. This report finally done after 5k! @_@ it actually took like 3 seconds for it to succesfully copy paste

@shad12ow

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Verdant Forest - #SC2 - C-Ranked - Slay 3 Forest Mole [ 180 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SC1 - C-Ranked - Slay 3 Feral Werebeasts [ 180 G ]
    Rainforest Vale - #SD2 - D-Ranked - Slay 25 Poisonous Snake [ 120 G ]
    Rainforest Vale - #SD3 - D-Ranked - Slay 15 Poisonous Leeches [ 120 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SB2 - B-Ranked - Slay 3 Frost Giants [ 300 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SB3 - B-Ranked - Slay 3 Fire Giants [ 300 G ]’
    ==========================================================
    "Hmm....back so soon? Usually this will take some more time to finished. Hmm....the reward is 1200 gold in total. Carry on."
    OOC: That is one good read~! Enjoy that. And Side story please!!! Detailed and I see the emotion in each fight.

14. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    *dead* Kaylie read over it and wanted me to load it with many more details so I flatly refused and she was only placated with me making her dinner---

shad12ow likes this.
  15. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? Already finished it a few minutes ago, it was good, nice story Baldy-kun!

17. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow the tuna quest. Dont wanna find the tag.

"...and then we felt a bite on one of the rod, in which we proceed to fish for tunas all day. Yep. Here's the fishes. Totally did not telekinetically snatched them an hour ago. By the way, the ship captain got fifteen fresh ones for his trouble. He seems happy enough."

Bielt and ForumObserver like this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't read part of it due to it being in quotes Rea-chan... But I'm glad you 3 enjoyed your day fishing! *family hug*

19. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuuh, it's all there.

20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    @A5G_Reaper @Bielt @LittleFox21
    Delta Town - #GE3 - E-Ranked - Fish 5 Speedy Tunas [ 80G | 1 x Speedy Tuna ]
    ===============================================
    "....you lazy mage....well, nothing's wrong with a bit of vacation. Here is 80 gold and 1 speedy tuna for each of you. Take care now."

A5G_Reaper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.