Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that I mind the idea, but... What do we gain from this? Even if he resurrects as a baby, he won't be able to do anything against the Pale Lady... What do we gain from helping him save for "he might be a good guy"?

You know, we are the good guys and all, but there should be a limit to how much we do out of goodwill...

2. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    well. we can choose to do or to not do like he said, and decide for ourselves whether it's worthy or not.

3. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    If we do save him, i can fast forward his age

4. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine - #GD1 - D-Ranked – Mine 5 Mithril Ore [ 60G | 1 x Mithril Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD2 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Fire Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Fire Crystal ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD3 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Earth Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Earth Crystal ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD4 - D-Ranked – Mine 25 Iron Ore [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD5 - D-Ranked – Mine 30 Copper Ore [ 60G | 10 x Copper Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD6 - D-Ranked – Mine 50 Stone [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]

HE"S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE!!! Urgh, I was careless, to think that he personally arrive here and search for me. What to do, what to do.... For the time being, I will just grab some random gathering quests and hide in Gallant Mine. Yep, I'll do that. Eh, goblins? That's nice... wait, ain't nobody got time for that right now!

As various thoughts continuously pop up in my head, I jump down from the north east area of Aeternus and use Blink repeatedly while freefalling to travel in high speed. Reaching the entrance to the mine in several minutes, I run deep into it by sneaking pass all the monsters. To make sure, I then dig a hole in a random passageway, camouflage the outer part with rock and dirt then Blink inside. Okay, now I just need to wait for 1 or 2 days for him to....

- Found you.

Eeeeeek!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! How? Before I could react, a metallic hand pierce through the layer of rock and grab my collar. Then the cover gets gouged out, with me after that. Before my eyes, there stand a nearly 2 meter tall robotic guy, a CAST like me, with dark blueish color scheme and a glowing red eyes wearing a long red double scarf. I know him pretty well. His name is Caelum. He is my mentor and also caretaker in ARKS. He's a good guy, albeit terrifyingly strict sometimes, for example right at this moment. The reason he looks quite intimidated now, I can guess it. Basically I've neglected ARKS duties by being in this world for too long. Err, I'm already reflecting on my fault, so could you let go of my dress? It's uncomfortable being held like a cat. My pantsu is showing you know?

- YOU. ARE. GOING. BACK. WITH. ME. TODAY. Are we clear?

Eeeeeeeeek, he's scary, too scary! Someone saves me!!

- But I still have gathering quests for Adventurer Guild to do. (monotone)

YES! I know taking those quests would come in handy. With this I can buy some time to form an escape path.

- Is that so. Then go ahead, I will stand here and watch your EVERY MOVE. Don't try anything funny.

Guehehehe, you say that, but you can't stop me. I'm not the same as before, I can now do thing like Za Waru...

*sound of hitting head*
    - I said, don't try anything funny.

But I haven't tried anything yet! And why can you read my mind? Are you secretly Veru or something? Ouchie, fine, I will obey... for now...

[Two hours later]

*sound of pickaxe doing its job*
    - I'm tired, can I take a break?
    - Drink this Trimate.

- There are monsters in this area.
    - I have cleaned them already.

- Can I use AIS for faster mining?
    - No, they are for combat.

- Za W.... *bonk*

I said before, but he's too scary!!! Save me!!!

After two more hours of going around the mine to gather all the required materials without any single succeeded escape plan, I then be lift by the neck again, and like that be carried back to the Adventurer Guild HQ.

@LittleFox21 don't mind my appearance, appraise my report please! Oh and this guy here is my friend Caelum.

ForumObserver likes this.
  5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ash Plains - #SB1 - B-Ranked - Slay 3 Frost Spirits [ 270 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SB2 - B-Ranked - Slay 3 Frost Giants [ 300 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SB3 - B-Ranked - Slay 3 Fire Giants [ 300 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SB4 - B-Ranked - Slay 3 Ash beasts [ 280 G ]
    Ash Plains - #SA1 - A-Ranked - Slay 1 Ice Elemental [ 450 G ]
    ============================================================================
    "Hmm....mask maker, I don't really know who's this Pale King is. We can't just help him. Or at least, we can't focus on him at the moment. Our forces are too thinned out, especially the higher ranked one. The lower ranked ones still need to proof their worth and they are still ill-equipped to do something too dangerous. But we'll still make that quest. Maybe one of our member can take a look for that. Who knows? Well, good work nonetheless. Here is 1600 gold for you. Take care now."

6. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    ===========================================
    Gallant Mine - #GD1 - D-Ranked – Mine 5 Mithril Ore [ 60G | 1 x Mithril Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD2 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Fire Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Fire Crystal ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD3 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Earth Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Earth Crystal ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD4 - D-Ranked – Mine 25 Iron Ore [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD5 - D-Ranked – Mine 30 Copper Ore [ 60G | 10 x Copper Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD6 - D-Ranked – Mine 50 Stone [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    ============================================
    welcome, deri~
    good for you, deri. you meet your friend so you're not the only CAST here, deri.
    your reward is 440G and all the ores you've mined deri.

7. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    consider this as my *cough* constructive criticism *cough* edit for you since the way you tell your tale is a bit... too simple.
    please pardon me.

Monti and Bielt like this.
  8. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, thanks for the tip.

LittleFox21 likes this.
  9. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Better?:
    Desert Mine - #GD2 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Fire Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Fire Crystal ]
    Desert Mine - #GD4 - D-Ranked – Mine 25 Iron Ore [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]

After yesterday's incident (where Min was the instigator), and half a day searching for him , Monti decided to resupply some metal (to repair and to upgrade Red scythe) and perform some quests on the road. They went down to the Great Plains and began searching for river which leads to the desert. After some time of walking along the river they enter desert, where they suddenly encounter a pack of Huge ants. (The Ants was not a big obstacle, after enchanting longsword with fire magic and some Dragon breath that is ). After another 2 or 3 hours they quite simply reached the Desert cave.
    After they entered the Desert cave they saw that there were signs of fight , judging from the visible signs they were quite one sided. Well, those monsters which they've encountered been killed by the sword with wind enchantment from Min . Monti start mining some ores and Min stood on the lookout. After 2 hours had passed they have gathered the desired amount of materials and start to leave to the AG-HQ. Apart from some packs of Huge ants, the road back was calm.
    Time spent: 8h
    Ore mined: 53 x Iron Ore, 6 x Fire Crystals, 1 x Earth Crystal
    @shad12ow

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    shad12ow and LittleFox21 like this.
  10. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    still a bit awkward, but it was better.
    keep improving!

Monti likes this.
  11. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!*bow*

LittleFox21 likes this.
  12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Desert Mine - #GD2 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Fire Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Fire Crystal ]
    Desert Mine - #GD4 - D-Ranked – Mine 25 Iron Ore [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    =========================================================
    "Ah, welcome~! Good to see you again~! And it seems that you have been busy mining, eh? Wundebar~! Let's see the report....Hmm, all fine and good for me~! This is 160 gold and the other stuff for you~! Take care now~!"

Monti likes this.
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Please allow me the honor of trying to edit your story to make it much easier to read, okay? Hehehe~!
    Overall, you have improved. Keep up the good job! I love to see someone that is eager to improve themselves and keep showing result~!

Bielt, LittleFox21 and Monti like this.
  14. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    On that note, I really need to finish mine up...

shad12ow likes this.
  15. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow

After the Adventurer’s City is destroyed, I haven’t been able to see my former party members. Alone, I went to the Adventurer’s Guild. It feels so foreign now, different building, different people, different guild master and receptionists. I see Shad the receptionist I’ve met before took over as the guild master, but… what happened to the last one?

Shaking the question I don't think I'll ask, I went up to the quest board and picked my quests. I thought of trying to go to the tavern and party up with strangers, but I remembered the pain of separation and the wails of a little girl. Instead, I went straight to the receptionist table. "Hello, I'll take these quests, please," I smiled remembering the bitter memory "just on my own."

After getting the approval, I quickly left the guild before the hanging tears fall. Trying to distract myself, I went around to get more information on how to get to the great plains and what I can expect there. Seems like it’s fairly harmless, well, except for the rare cyclops and unicorns. The great plain is also not too far, so it should be fine with just me and Moru. He’s been restless from not having gone anywhere much these days, I've been trying to keep away, with all that major things happenings. With the recent construction, things seems calmer now, only then I went to the guild again.

I went to the side of the town to do several checks on my equipment and Moru and ChouChou's condition.

“Everything looks good. Moru, let’s go.”

At my command, Moru transforms into a huge wolf, the black on his fur becomes more prominent and his eyes become sharper. I climbed up to his back and held his necks as he leaps and runs to our destination.

Since my plan is to raid a Kobold nest, or is it more like community, I asked ChouChou to scout from above. She came back and we went towards the direction she signified, with Moru still in his wolf form.

Hiding on top of a larger rock, we seized up the kobold community below, “6, huh? Moru, can you handle them? Remember to leave behind the head.”

Moru immediately leaped off the stone and ran full throttle at the kobolds. The kobolds tried to fight back by going around him, but he was too big and too tough for the kobolds to give any meaningful damage. Meanwhile, I asked Chouchou to look around again for the next community.

I finished collecting the kobold ears in time for us to move to the second community where we annihilated 5 kobolds similarly. We went to the third community we found where there are 6 kobolds with one kobold big boss. Lucky, just what I need for my quests. This time, I had ChouChou daze the kobolds first before Moru went ahead. I aided some occasional stabs and distractions to get them off Moru. Some of them tried going after me, so I could only close in every now and then and mainly watched from afar as Moru tried to wring them away from me. After finishing the last of the kobolds off, I took the ears and kept the big boss’s head, I don’t think the ears are different enough.

I let Moru eat the kobold and used my knife to skin parts of the boss kobold, tying it up and putting it on Moru. We went to a nearby tree patch for me to cut some wood and light up a small fire. I roasted the kobold for lunch while Moru lies down beside me licking his wounds and ChouChou went and wandered around the plains. I lightly strokes Moru as I looked at the small gashes on his body.

I lightly rested on Moru’s stomach as I look upon the sky, casually searching for crows. I felt a tug on my pockets and I reached towards it to find the egg Lex had given me before. I wonder what egg this is, why won’t he tell me anyway, hmph. I rolled around the egg in my hand, trying to size it up. It didn’t look like any eggs I’m familiar with from back home. I cupped it with my hands as I return to my sky viewing, following the flight of a single crow, recounting my flying experience with Reachii. Ahhh~ how I want that~ I didn’t manage to get a wyvern, but I would love to fly again~ The egg pulsed lightly, surprising me. Feeling my surprise, Moru stirred, forcing me to sit up. Might as well go to that crow, now. I called out to ChouChou and we set off

I had ChouChou scour the skies and daze the crows one by one, so it falls enough for Moru to catch it. If that’s not enough, I’d sing my Song to bring it down. Struggling helplessly under Moru’s careful hold, I’d end their lives one by one with my knife, separating their claws for the Guild and taking back their carcass with me to give to Lala.

I went back to the adventurer’s guild, carrying the loot in my bag, dearly clinging onto Moru. Remembering the time I went to town with @checkman123 Nez and laughing together. On my own is hard, and lonely. I hope the Blooming Garden people are still fine.. Or even that party with the little witch, the strong lady, the cartographer, and the nice crafter…. I miss them… I wiped away the tear before it rolled down. With a somber mood, I went back to the adventurer’s guild, got my quest checked and approved, and went back to where Lala and Ethe is.

Items given with the report: 17 kobold ears + 1 big boss kobold head + 10 crow feet

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    checkman123, shad12ow and Bielt like this.
  16. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great.... just great.....

want me to give you a wyvern~?
    I can get one to you~~

Also come visit us anytime you want~~
    *hug*

AliceShiki likes this.
  17. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    surprisingly in chara:

*surprised* *confused* eh, thank you *gives a small sad smile*

AliceShiki and Bielt like this.
  18. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    you probably don't remember me~~

But....
    *gently brush her hair*
    if you want I'm here... okay~?

If you feel sad, and miss the other people, you can come visit Reachii...

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. Gatsu

Gatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #GE1 - E-Ranked – Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [ 50G | 1 x Potion Recipe ]
    Great Plain - #GE2 - E-Ranked – Gather 3 Moonlight Water [ 50G | 1 x Moonlight Water]
    Great Plain - #SE1 - E-Ranked - Slay 20 Slimes [ 50 G ]
    solo
    note: English is not my first language so my use of time might be inconsistent:cry: sorry.

while leaving the guild hall, I start to read the quests I got and realize the ingredients I need have the word moonlight in their names. I am not an alchemist but I assume they can only be gathered at night. With that in mind I decide to wait until the sun is about to set before I leave town.
    In that same night I left town while covered by the moonlight. As a ghost I am more comfortable in this kind of environment.
    on the road I met a men and we apparently had taken the same gathering quests. I can see that he has a basic book of alchemy that describe the ingredients we need to gather.After he refused to let me borrow his book an unfortunate accident happened, a meteor fell from the skies and slit his throat while he was sleeping. As I clean my dagger, I start to read the my new book and learn the skill [basic plant identification]. I also realize my bag is 12 coins heavier [+12 gold].
    I arrive at a small mountain and start looking for the ingredients i need.About 20 minutes later i see a shinning object in the distance, I approach it and see that is a flower. That is the most amazing flower I have seen in my life(death), it glows like the moon itself. I carefully collect the flower like it is a great treasure. I remember that my book describes a connection between moonlight flowers and moonlight water so after a long search i found a pound of water that closely resembles the color of the moonlight flowers. I gather 3 vials of the material in hope that it is the moonlight water. using the rest of the night i manage to find nine more moonlight flowers and collect them, now all I need is to kill the slimes and gather the healing plants so I can go back to the guild.
    On my way to the slimes I think about my seniors from the guild, especially the guild leader @shad12ow that I respect and admire so much. I think that I should bring some presents to thank my seniors for accepting me in the guild.While walking through the plains I see something strange, there is a big gathering of several dozens of slimes. It's rare for so many slimes to gather like this, so it must be a slime nest and maybe it even has a slime king in the center. I carefully approach a slime that is alone and thrust my long sword on its body. Unfortunately my sword gets stuck and i am forced to drop it. While i am still surprised, the slime attacks me. I raise my shield to defend, but the slime swallows it. After that I quickly decide to retreat.
    I know that i can't just run away or i will lose a lot of face to my guild seniors. I Sit on top of a boulder and start to meditate on my defeat. after seven days and seven nights I finally realize that slimes are strong against physical attacks but weak against magic. After going back to the slime nest, I try my theory by trowing my [ghostflames] at a nearby green slime. As expected the slime is quickly killed in body and soul. After carefully killing 18 more slimes, a big commotion happens at the nest. all slimes open a path and from the center of the nest comes a gigantic white slime he's the leader of the pack. The big white monster starts to rush in my direction and killing intent emanates from his body. I throw ghostflames at it but it has little effect. I start to run away but it keeps following me. The slime is clearly faster and the distance between us is getting shorter each second. I know that it's a matter of time before the slime outruns me, so I decide to bet everything on a single attack. As a ghost, my life is not tied to a body but to my core, this core is like a soul to humans. I know I am about to die so I direct the energy of my core to my most powerful skill [Pure-Yin Breath]. My suicide attack wasn't without benefits, as soon as the monster was hit by my attack, it was instantly frozen. While my life energy was fading and I thought I was dead something unexpected happened, a bridge was created between my core and the soul of the slime I just killed and I immediately started to absorb energy from it. As my core recovered, I felt a new skill surge inside of me. [devour] is a skill that allow me to absorb the soul of fallen enemies to empower my own core. After I recovered completely, I looted the body of the slime and found a extremely rare drop that has a chance of one in a million of appearing after a slime king is killed. I know that in the hands of someone weak a treasure is a curse, so I decide to give offer this item to my guild master because I know he will make good use of such precious substance.
    *one vial of [sticky white stuff] added.
    On my way back to the guild I collect the 10 healing plants.Nothing special happens on the way.
    In the town i spent my remainig coins to buy a [set of loaded dice] and a [ornamental flower vase] to give as present to my seniors
    *[-12 coins]
    gathered:10 moonlight flowers, 10 healling plants, 3 moonlight water
    Skill added:[basic plant identification],[devour]
    items lost:long sword, leather shield.
    This is my first mission so I had to bring gifts to thank the warm welcome
    @shad12ow :vial of [sticky white stuff]
    @LittleFox21 [set of loaded dice]
    @brasca123 [ornamental flower vase]
    @shad12ow

LittleFox21 likes this.
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #SE5 - E-Ranked - Slay 15 Kobolds [ 100 G ]
    Great Plain - #SD5 - D-Ranked - Slay 1 Kobold Leader [ 120 G ]
    Great Plain - #SD6 - D-Ranked - Slay 10 Wild Crows [ 100 G ]
    ============================================================
    "Ah, good day. It has been a while since I saw you. I remembered that you are in a gro-A-Ah, I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"
    *give handkerchief to the tearing Aria*
    "P-Please don't be saddened. I will not give you empty promise, but...just hope for the best...Ah, here is 320 gold for your job. Take care now. Please cheer up."

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.