Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the Adventurers Guild Raid Arena. Unlike the usual quest where you have to pick some quest and then post the report in the receptionist desk, this is a quick writing collaboration thread.

This is the way to play in this thread.
    1. The Guildmaster or the staff will post a Raid mission which will list the story for the raid and also the list of monster and their characteristic.
    2. All member of the AG community game can play immediately even from E-Ranked ones.
    3. After the Guildmaster or the staff started the raid, everyone is free to write their ‘battle scene’ and post it on the thread while following the general raid rule and the extra rules unique to each raid mission.
    4. Events will unfold as the story progress on. The one that will announce the event is the Guildmaster or one of the staff, but the flow of the event can be affected by the player’s performance.
    5. Reward will be handed out after the raid ended.
    6. Raid goes on from 24 Earth hours to 72 Earth hours or even longer. So you will have plenty of time to write the battle scene.
    7. Please follow the rule strictly. Failure in doing so will void your whole participation of the whole raid.
    The following is the rule for this thread. Rule may be changed by the Guildmaster at any time but will be announced in the Adventurers Guild Thread.
    1. Only post serious and strict IC message. If you must post something OOC here, put [OOC] tag in message. Comedic story is fine, but please do in moderation.
    2. Be realistic when writing your part. You shouldn't place your characters in situations they'd realistically have no chance at getting out of, nor should you have your characters defeat higher–level monsters in one hit. Be responsible and do everything in moderation.
    3. Respect other’s story. Do not mess with their story without their acknowledgement. Speak about that with the concerning member with an [OOC] tag at the message or in tavern preferably.
    4. Characters cannot be killed. Crippled or dismemberment is allowed. But do that in moderation.
    5. God-modding is not allowed.
    6. No member is allowed to change the storyline without any approval from the Guildmaster.
    7. No double posting is allowed except for the Guildmaster. Post in turn.
    8. Each post should be at least 100 words and at most 750 words.
    9. The Guildmaster has the right to deem some message invalid if it doesn’t follow the rule or just doesn’t fit the story.
    10. The [post] time counter is only counted for IC post. OOC post doesn’t count.
    11. The one who can start and end the raid is only the Guildmaster.

Raid Arena Explanation

This is the Adventurers Guild Raid Arena. Unlike the usual quest where you have to pick some quest and then post the report in the receptionist desk, this is a quick writing collaboration thread.

This is the way to play in this thread.

1. The Guildmaster or the staff will post a Raid mission which will list the story for the raid and also the list of monster and their characteristic.
    2. All member of the AG community game can play immediately even from E-Ranked ones.
    3. After the Guildmaster or the staff started the raid, everyone is free to write their ‘battle scene’ and post it on the thread while following the general raid rule and the extra rules unique to each raid mission.
    4. Events will unfold as the story progress on. The one that will announce the event is the Guildmaster or one of the staff, but the flow of the event can be affected by the player’s performance.
    5. Reward will be handed out after the raid ended.
    6. Raid goes on from 24 Earth hours to 72 Earth hours or even longer. So you will have plenty of time to write the battle scene.
    7. Please follow the rule strictly. Failure in doing so will void your whole participation of the whole raid.

Raid Arena Rules

The following is the rule for this thread. Rule may be changed by the Guildmaster at any time but will be announced in the Adventurers Guild Thread.

1. Only post serious and strict IC message. If you must post something OOC here, put [OOC] tag in message. Comedic story is fine, but please do in moderation.
    2. Be realistic when writing your part. You shouldn't place your characters in situations they'd realistically have no chance at getting out of, nor should you have your characters defeat higher–level monsters in one hit. Be responsible and do everything in moderation.
    3. Respect other’s story. Do not mess with their story without their acknowledgement. Speak about that with the concerning member with an [OOC] tag at the message or in tavern preferably.
    4. Characters cannot be killed. Crippled or dismemberment is allowed. But do that in moderation.
    5. God-modding is not allowed.
    6. No member is allowed to change the storyline without any approval from the Guildmaster.
    7. No double posting is allowed except for the Guildmaster. Post in turn.
    8. Each post should be at least 100 words and at most 750 words.
    9. The Guildmaster has the right to deem some message invalid if it doesn’t follow the rule or just doesn’t fit the story.
    10. The [post] time counter is only counted for IC post. OOC post doesn’t count.
    11. The one who can start and end the raid is only the Guildmaster.

ads

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Nahrenne, Quaesitor, Zone Q11 and 8 others like this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Participant: -
    Raid Name : Verdant Forest Raid
    Link to Raid Post :http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3084156/
    Current Mission/Phase :-
    Participant: Free -for-all
    Raid Name : Landing on Far East Continent - Battle of Fujira
    Link to Raid Post : http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/2507855/
    Current Mission/Phase :http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/2524885/
    ============================================================
    Participant: C-Rank and below
    Raid Name : Raid of The Sentient Ice Golem
    Link to Raid Post : http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/1475178/
    Raid Name : Oakenlake Festival (NON-BATTLE)
    Link to Raid Post : http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/1121150/
    Raid name : Morian Arc Closure Raid - Assault on the Giant Turtle - Day 4 / 4
    Link to raid post => http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/878610/
    Raid Name: Halloween Raid Event 1st Day - The Lich King Army
    Link to raid post = > http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/768336/
    Raid Name: Halloween Raid Event 2nd Day - The Ghost and Vampire Army
    Link to raid post => http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/775455/

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Monti, fuzor100, Zek and 3 others like this.
  3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Halloween Raid Event
    1st Day – Lich King Army
    Raid Time : 48 Earth Hours From this message is posted.
    Bobrar the Lich King commands all sorts of undead, and with his skills of summoning mass waves of dead, his troops are up first as a meat shield to tire out the opposing forces so his fellow generals have a better chance of success.
    Enemy List :
    1. Zombies (Rank E)
      The zombies are just mere decoys and cannon fodder. They are slow and only a few of them are armed. Immune to poison, ice, and soul attack. Weak to fire attack.
    2. Skeleton Troops (Rank D)
      The backbone of the Lich King Army (pun intended). They are armed and some even wear some armor that they were buried with. Known to have limitless stamina. About a third of them are archer and crossbow user. Immune to poison, ice, and soul attack. Weak to fire attack and crushing attack.
    3. Draugur (Rank C)
      The Draugur is the heavy infantry of the Lick King Army. They are heavily armored and carried heavy weapon. Some has even been spotted riding an undead horse or even casting magic spell. Be very careful when dealing with them as they are known to still retain their old skill. Immune to poison, ice, and soul attack. Slightly weak to fire attack and slashing attack.
    4. Jiangshi (Rank B)
      They are the strongest in the Lich King Army. Fast and packed a very strong power, the Jiangshi is the most dangerous among them. They are also known to bit their enemy and absorb their life energy. Some has the ability to cast dark magic and summon bat and snake familiar. Extreme cautions is needed against these fast undead. Immune to poison and ice attack. Slightly weak to fire attack.
    5. Lich King Bobrar (Rank A)
      The Lich King, the one who has the supreme control over the dead and is undying to the extent that he derives enjoyment from being hurt. He is always being surrounded by at least his elite undead which comprise of several type of undead. A few fast zombies, skeleton general, Draugr overlord, and a few assassin Jiangshi. Bobrar himself is an expert in dark magic and necromancy. He can continuously revive his fallen guards. He has no known weakness. Extreme cautions is definitely a must when dealing with this monster.
    Extra Rules:
    1. Each member can only attack the monster under their rank or at most 1 rank above.
      For example:
      E rank can attack E-Ranked Monster and D-Ranked monster
      D rank can attack E-Ranked Monster, D-Ranked Monster, and C-Ranked Monster
    2. After your battle post, the monster dropped stone (?) as loot. Give them to the Guildmaster and he will give you a number. Keep that number for a reward later on after the raid.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    Monti, Zone Q11, fuzor100 and 3 others like this.
  4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first and final warning. If you are trying to be in this com game, I ask you to delete the post. If not, then you will not be allowed to be in this com game. I take this seriously and I wish that you will do to. Thank you very much.

5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    -Opening of the Raid-
    “Tch! It is true after all!”

Shadow said with a visible anger as he looked through his spyglass to the gallant pas. From the top of his airship, he could see that an army has been marching toward the frontier village. They are so many that they looked like a black sea trying to engulf the mountain. Thankfully, they are still in the middle of crossing the place. And all this is due to one of the member’s report, @a101011 . If not, they would have reached the village before they could do anything.

He then jumped from the edge of his airship and then looked at his three companions.

“Erd, Chalusi, and Phryea. I will need your help.”

They all nodded.

“Erd, I will need you to make a temporary healing base inside the village. Take some of the staff with you.”

“Understood, Shadow,” said Erdatiel with a single nod. Shadow then look to the Lamia.

“Chalusi, I will need you to raly the whole village and make them report the anything suspicious coming near the village. Take Pyrhea with you so that she can scout the sky too.”

“Yes, My Lord!” shouted Chalusi with vigor.

“Okay, Master~!” Pyrhea also shouted but with a rather carefree tone.

“Okay, get ready! We’ll land soon!”

The three then get onto their position, leaving Shadow alone with his large spider, Arkley.

“Arkley. Connect to the main announcement system.”

“As you wish , Master Shadow.”

The spider then let out a few spiders from its back that crawled onto the edge of the ship. A small device then came out of Arkley’s mandible in which Shadow took right away.

Attention all adventurer! We have a large army of undead army! They are moving quite fast. But the terrain is in our advantages! We can ambush them in the pass and also set some trap along the way! Be sure to not hit on them head on since their number is too large!

He took a breath and then continued.

We will land near the edge of the pass! I will provide artillery support from my airship! To all, I bid you good luck!”
    OOC: RAID HAS NOW STARTED!
    NOTE: For A and B ranker, don't go straight killing the Lich King, okay? Be moderate.

scriptor, Ldyrdy, fuzor100 and 7 others like this.
  6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the first to arrive, Shad sounding so urgent I simply leapt off Aeternus and made a beeline to his airship.

"Well, that's a heck lot of them."

To his credit, Shadow didn't flinch when I dropped next to him. Looking down on the pass, there's indeed enough undead to blot out the pass...

"Nobody's down there yet? No? Good."

After his confirmation, I flew up a little bit higher. Focusing my mana above, a barely visible stream of crimson was emitted to the sky. A massive black cloud rapidly congealed, slowly spiralling into a dense whirl of blackness.

Then, from the very center of the cloud, a bright red flash exploded.

The black cloud flared and then rapidly dissipated, but in its place a titanic fireball descended like a second sun right amidst the undead army. It wreathed more than half of them while cleanly splitting the front and rear end in two groups with a blazing sea of flames, undyingly raged even when there shouldn't be anything left to burn.

"My mana will sustain it for a while. So, let's watch the show? Good training for the new guys."

fuzor100, Zek, Bielt and 2 others like this.
  7. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Attention all adventurer! We have a large army of undead army! They are moving quite fast. But the terrain is in our advantages! We can ambush them in the pass and also set some trap along the way! Be sure to not hit on them head on since their number is too large!” it’s the boss’ voice. I was in the middle of a hunt when I noticed a guild affiliated airship hovering near the Frontier Village, the announcement from the Guild Master followed soon after. I suit up and head immediately there, aborting my hunt. An army of undead, eh? Could use a paladin, but the Holy Empire had always been a red flag to the people of the guild, maybe that Holy Knight boy could be of some use? As for me, I’m a soldier. The undead can be rendered useless if you mangle their rotting corpses.

Arriving at the village, I see people starting to evacuate, militiamen arming up and other guild personnel already on site to fight the approaching army. Unlike some members of the guild I can’t fight that large army head on, but the groves that dot the Great Plains can be used to harass them, probably break their formation, anything to soften the wave of enemies or make them more vulnerable to the guild’s big guns, the trees will also provide me cover from projectiles and magics. I head east, to start a skirmish. Let’s hope the boss can see the luminous sphere that I’ll use to mark their positions.

fuzor100, Zek, LittleFox21 and 2 others like this.
  8. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    Arriving at the foot of the mountain along with Tamamo, Ruriha examined what could he do in order to hinder the advance of the massive army. According to the Guild Master, it had innumerable amount of undeads as its soldiers, overwhelming enough to swallow half of the mountain.

Although there were many options, this was undoubtedly Ruriha's first raid. It could be said that it was so sudden that he hand't have proper time to prepare anything for what might happen.

He sat on a nearby tree formulating a plan. Just approximately hours from now, that army would be flooding this area.

Ruriha recollected every information he got from encyclopedias he have read since he was young. He remembered that one of those book had a chapter where it discussed the characteristics and weaknesses of an undead.

After a few moments, he stood back again and summoned Dark One Worm. Ruriha commanded it to dig deep trenches as a trap for the sluggish and slow-witted zombies. Then, just like he did from his previous quest, he applied viscous liquid all over the ground for the skeletons. Since they don't have any flesh, it would be very effective against them. Of course, it would also work on the zombies, albeit ineffecient. And for argument's sake, Ruriha covered the trench right after as a camouflage.

He was able to do the job right before the flood came. Knowing that it would be reckless decision to stay on an open area, Ruriha along with Tamamo, hid somewhere behind a rock. They waited until the monsters fall, which will then be their cue to ignite the trench.

Finally, one after the other, the zombies and skeletons fell prey to the traps. Some cascaded, while others got stuck. Ruriha made use of this moment to ignite all of them with fire, burning everything to ashes.

However, just moments later, another wave narrowed into view.

"What?! That many!... Tamamo were falling back for now!"

9. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, Rea blazed them, deri!
    nice job~

nnn~
    still so many undeads behind, deri.
    too many for me to fight on, deriyo?
    i have no skills to obliterate that much... hmm.

all of you, please come out, deri~
    "...as you wish..."
    "another action!? kikikiki!!"
    "ready to serve, my wielder."
    "how can i be of service, venerable wielder?"
    "uwa... m-master..."

un, i need your help, deri.
    Balsa and Giselle, go to the middle of their march and cut them off, deri.
    Danee and Deena, prevent the rear units to support the vanguards, deri.
    you can go nuts, but remember to watch for the collateral damage, deri.

""""roger!""""

"umm... master..? what about me...?"

Midori will be with me, deri.
    since my nose is sensitive i want you to block the odor for me, deri.
    i want to clean the small numbers of undeads Rea's spell wasn't able to reach, deri.
    so i don't wanna be bothered by the foul odor deriyo?

"un, i understand!"

let's go!

10. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, shit. The big guns really are BIG. Will I really be of some use in this kerfuffle? Do they even need a footslogger like me? And yes, I could’ve been cooked along with the rotters there if I left a little earlier and was in range of that inferno…seriously.

A great sea of flames erupted in front of me as those questions run through my mind. Well, it gives us time to ready traps and whatnot so let’s make use of it.

Once I’ve set up stakes that will hopefully control their movement to some degree, I came back to the edge of the grove. All that’s left is to wait for the fires to die out if it ever will and wait for them to enter the tree line, here I’ll commence a fighting before retreating to positions I picked for traps and bombardments.

fuzor100, Zek and shad12ow like this.
  11. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing the announcement, I for one, was mildly shocked, for a multitude of reasons.
    First, how the fuck did I get onto this airship?
    Second, how the hell did the Lich summon so many soldiers without raising a single warning in the Guild Master’s security system?
    Ignoring my obvious doubts, I took a nap where I found myself, and slept till the airship landed.

When the airship landed, and everyone (note that I mean everyone) was getting ready to disembark, I sneaked into the kitchen seeing that no one was around, and took some bread and jerky with me, the bare necessities for a small trip. Eyeing the more expensive cheese and other rations, I dragged my feet away from there, hoping that no one would notice that some things suddenly disappeared. I mean, mouse eat food all the time, right?
    Sneaking off the airship like it was the most natural thing to do, I snooped around for a while, seeing what the hell was actually going on.
    I didn’t learn anything, apart from the fact that apparently that in this village, dogs are allowed to shit wherever the fuck they want.

Heading off in the general direction of the Gallant Pass, I hoped to reach the tree line before Undead Army exited it. Luckily for me, undead are slower than a demented tortoise.
    Once I reached the mountains, I took a long detour around where Gallant Pass is. Who wants to walk into the middle of a mindless army?

After a few hours of hiking, it was already dusk, the darkness encroaching upon everything.
    Feeling rather hungry, I took out the jerky and bread from my Item Pouch. It was bland, hard and chewy. If you’re wondering which, it would be both.
    Whilst forcing the ‘food’ down my oesophagus and into my stomach, I let my body rest for a few minutes. A well-deserved rest in my meagre opinion.

Walking around, I found a grumbling noise near the bottom of a cliff. Careful as I was, I crept up to the origin of that disgusting noise. To no one’s surprise, it was a Rank E Zombie.
    It appears that it fell off the cliff, and smashed both its legs in the process. Luckily, it wasn’t wildlife. I wouldn’t know how to deal with a fox or something.
    Slowly taking out the knife the Guild Receptionist loaned me, I walked to the right flank of the defenceless zombie. It noticed me, and tried to rotate its body by crawling in a circle.
    The growling became louder, almost menacing, if it weren’t facing the ground.
    Standing right behind it, I crouched down, and stabbed the base of its neck, a few times.
    It slowly dissipated, leaving behind a single, dull stone. Chucking it into my Item Pouch, I looked at the scene. It was un-oddly quaint.

Strolling a few minutes away from the cliff, I climbed a tree, and slept.
    Once morning came, I went back, then handed the stone in.

Zone Q11, fuzor100, Zek and 3 others like this.
  12. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    "DAMNIT! Can't I even take a break!" (Ton) Returning from her quest in the scorching deserts Ton was greeted by the wafting smell of scorched decaying corpses. With her newly developed SFMSBA (Strike Freedom Mobile Suit Body Armour) Ton hovered over the GM's airship, "Eh?" (Ton), looking down Ton was dazed by a burning sea of fire.

Hovering there dumbstruck Fry suggested that they go and land at the village to recharge the worn out SFMSBA and provide aid to the villagers. Flying down Ton noticed 4 large magical signatures in the middle of the undead army, "Who the hell's letting loose those overgrown brats? Hehe, it seems like someone's gonna piss off that Dancchi again~" (Ton) Looking around the town Ton was shocked at how cooperative the villagers were, "Ton-sama, since they live right on the frontier, these things are usually expected. Their lives are always at risk..." (Fry). Walking towards the army Ton stood and observed over a scorched hill, "A Lich King?" (Ton). Zooming in with her lens, "Nope, not Monmon-tan..." (Ton). "Hey Fry, how much longer till we're at full energy?" (Ton) "A bit more Ton-sama." (Fry)

"I think the main course is about to start soon" (Ton) Ton looks towards the cliff face and saw someone a bit further away climbing a tree, "Who's that idiot trying to sleep in a tree in the middle of a battlefield?!" (Ton)

fuzor100, Zek and LittleFox21 like this.
  13. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    Attention all adventurer! We have a large army of undead army! They are moving quite fast. But the terrain is in our advantages! We can ambush them in the pass and also set some trap along the way! Be sure to not hit on them head on since their number is too large!

“That’s. . .That’s the Boss Voice !!”
    I Immediately finish my meal and Prepared for war

“Okay Great Sword Check
    Holy Magic Catalyst Check
    Light Armor Check
    Potion Check
    Mana Potion Check
    Food incase hunger hit Check
    Okay im ready To go !!”

This is the first time for me to go to a big battle like this. . .
    Boss Said The Enemy is undead,Maybe my Holy magic can do something ?
    Oh well let’s think about it later ~

I start Heading out to Frontier Village
    I don’t know if I can do anything there but I hope I can help. . . .

BlancFrost, fuzor100 and Zek like this.
  14. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    [ooc]I'm changing from third person to first person perspective[/ooc]

While the toughest ones were left to handle for the higher ranked adventurers, I was back again at the foot of the mountain after temporary retreating. I also left Tamamo at the campgrounds while I was at it, believing that it would be too dangerous for her to participate any further.

When I approached the Trench that I made, there was a lot of burned corpse lying at the ground, still emitting trails of smoke from the aftermath.

And then from beneath the shadows, a zombie approached and bit off a part my arm. Immediately after its teeth dug its way to my flesh, an acute pain coursed throughout my body. In just split second, I was no longer able to feel my left arm. Fearing that it would pose additional problems if I let it be for a few more seconds, I unsheathed my sword and used it to decapitate its head and amputate my arm.

A considerable amount of blood started gushing out from whence my left arm once was, like a small fountain with blood as its reservoir.

Using my Cockroach Slaying Techniques to burn my arm, I was able to stop the blood from flowing out. Though it wasn't able to disperse the pain that was continuously attacking my nerves. The feeling was as though pain have wreathed itself around me, which felt like I would lose to at any time. And it did not stop there. From the height reaching the skies, a downpour of arrows rained upon me, which pierced different parts of my body including my left eye. It seems like that aerial attack came from the archer skeletons that flanked itself while I was lamenting in pain.

Overflowing with anger, I channeled what remains in Roachneel's power, entering the state which surpasses Cockroach Force―Cockroach King Mode.

And thus, from thereon I started my slaughter...

15. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngh!

Two heads explode from the impact of my strike as another one was crushed under my boot. My sheathed greatsword is then swung against the shield of a skeleton which flew and crash against a tree trunk. I then dived for cover after deflecting some of the volley of ice shards and crossbow bolts that was loosed against me; it’s time to retreat for now.

The fight start as soon as the first wave of the undead reached the tree line that serves as my first battle line. The gathering undead are now going after me, part of the plan, but not part of the fun. I am at a bit of a disadvantage because of the overall terrain, the trees prevent me from using the maximum capability of my greatsword, though there are rules that can circumvent the lack of space, I hold back for now. Better they follow me deep into the grove first, and then we’ll start fighting like a mad dog.

They have amassed, a few spell casting draugurs were protected by skeletal shieldsman, perfect, just hope anyone would see this.

I threw a luminous sphere high in the sky and ran away from it as fast as possible, hoping that the bombardment of whoever sees that thing will have enough restrain so I can get clear.

fuzor100, Nurman, Zek and 1 other person like this.
  16. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    oh?
    what was that, derika? a signal?
    let's go check, deri.

i saw an armored figure trying to go away from the jumbled undeads, deri.
    it seems he was gathering all these undeads for us or Aeternus to finish off easily, deri.
    hmm.

wait... i detected a weak life pulse, deri.
    desperation?
    @HOMOSENSEI ? he was in trouble.
    Midori,

"yes, master?"

assist him, it looks like he was bitten. go cure him and protect him, deri.

"i understand!"

now, let me...
    [kikyou]
    these rotten walkers! deri!
    deerryaaaaaa~!!

A5G_Reaper, fuzor100, Bielt and 2 others like this.
  17. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    @A5G_Reaper and @LittleFox21

A large was coming to attack us....
    Rachii and Dan went there first, and I stayed to talk with Wee and Alb so they could be alert about anything that happens near our home...

I teleport to the place @shad12ow told they were, and see a massive undead army, and a huge explosion....

That must be Rachii.... I don't even need to feel the mana signature to know that....

Well I can't let all the work for others~

I call my armor, and clad my body with magic, reinforcing it...

And open a pair of wings made of Shadows...

I start to fly at high speed, only a meter above the ground, and soon my body hit a skeleton, breaking it, but that wasn't even near enough to stop me...

I fly through the army, my body ramming and crushing anything in its path, and the shadow wings, cut the undead in half...

When I was getting near the center of the undead army, I grab the head of a draught and start the head up.

The draugur was despairing trying to kill me with a dagger, but that was nothing...

Standing 30 meter above the army, I look at for a moment, and then I fly fast to the ground...
    In fact so fast that it didn't took even a breath for the head of the draugur that was in my hand to touch the ground...

....at the same moment that it's head was being crushed, the ground sinking under the impact...
    Spikes made of Shadows were coming out of the ground impaling anything inside a area of 50 meter around me....

Standing above the headless draugur, I look around cast a necromancy spell...

"Come! Heed my call!"

Four words... Was all I needed....
    A massive amount of undead have their connection with the Lich King, broken...

1000 undeads stop in place, and bow in my direction....

"Go! Kill our enemies!"

As soon as these words echoed out in the Battlefield, massive killing intent came out of these 1000 undeads and they started to slay the one that used to be their allies...

Zone Q11, fuzor100, Siostar and 3 others like this.
  18. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I was preparing myself to go to sandy desert when suddenly the undead army raid is announced.

Currently, I'm inside the airship that is flying toward gallant pass.
    Watching a huge number of undead army from the airship windows is truly scary.

With my low level, I'm still not strong enough to do anything fancy in here.
    I'll see what I can do for now.

Leaving the airship, I go to the nearest cliff in order to use my analysis skill on the army.

There are a lot of archer and magician stationed near this cliff.
    I'm a magician too, but I still don't have range skills.

I use my Analysis and check the undead army level.
    Zombie, E-Rank level 10-15
    Skeleton Troops, D-Rank level 20-25

I can't see the level of other undead army. It must mean that those undead are toostrong for me.
    This is troublesome. I wonder what I can do in this war.

"Razer this's a chance for grinding some levels!!"(Monti)
    "You're right. I'll see what I can do and use this chance to increase my level a little. Maybe I can reach level 20 and do class change."(Razer)

"Archer and Magician!!! Ready to fire!!!"

I better leave this cliff and get ready at some other place. I separated with Monti and go to other places..

Zek and LittleFox21 like this.
  19. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing the announcement for defending against a large Undead army and how most of the Undead were weak to Fire Magic, I thought...wasn't this a quest just for me? With my abilities in fire, I decided to go ahead and help out a bit. Who knows...maybe I can get some good materials too. I walked out of the tavern and sent a mental transmission to Blackie. Seconds later, Blackie arrived. I hopped on his back and we headed towards the battlefield.

When I arrived, I see that quite a few adventurers were already here. I patted Blackie's back, signaling him to continue flying and fire Fireballs at the enemies below. Then, I jumped off of Blackie's back. Immediately, I cast a large Luck Boost Area Field which increases the overall luck of my allies with the field. Then, I rushed into the disarray with my Skinning Knife drawn. I began decapitating Zombies and Jianshis and burning Draugrs and Skeletons.

As I continued to attack, I sensed an eerie feeling...this was danger! I rolled to the side just in time to dodge an arrow. To actually cause me to feel danger, whoever fired this arrow must be strong. I turned around to look for a powerful monster...but I only saw a Skeleton Archer. Can't be.... No, it is! The Skeleton Archer started running towards me and rapid firing many arrows that curved and slanted and hid in the shadows of other arrows. This Skeleton Archer must be a powerful archer or hunter when it was alive. It was unfortunate that he had died and was pitifully raised as a mere Skeleton Archer.

I decided that I want this monster. I raised my speed up with one of my Dragon's Roar Techniques and charged forward. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out a mask of a Moon Elf whose corpse I found and looted in the Arctic Tundra. Apparently, a tribe of Moon Elves once lived there. Anyways, taking the mask out, I made a few marks on the mask to make it into a binding mask. Then, I charged into the Skeleton Archer's range and placed the mask on it. After a few squirms, the Skeleton Archer transformed. He had become a moon elf. With my mask, I have permanently made him into a Moon Elf and given him speech as well as other living qualities. This method was essentially like an inferior version of the method my master used when he helped created the first existences. I then placed a Mark of Deathsworn onto the Moon Elf causing him to forever serve under me.

With my new helper, which I named Ranger, we continued to fight off the Undead army. Overall, we each had killed close to 30 Zombies, 20 Skeletons, 20 Draugrs, and 10 Jiangshis. Apparently they dropped some kind of stone which I picked up...are these monster cores? I wasn't sure. Maybe the guildmaster knows. Pocketing them, I continued killing and collecting.

Zek likes this.
  20. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

He took a breath and then continued.

We will land near the edge of the pass! I will provide artillery support from my airship! To all, I bid you good luck!”

I suddenly heard the guildmaster's announcement, it was something about an undead army, that was gonna attack here?!

In hurry, I took anything useful with me, and boarded the airship. In there I noticed that even Sin was also gonna partake the raid. Can't help, but worry for him, I decided to secretly follow him to the Frontier Village....

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    BlancFrost, shad12ow, Zek and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.