Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bielt @shad12ow

I returned ten minutes ago to file the report on the women I saved, arrange some temporary accomodation in the guild, and went home in time for dinner ONLY for the attack to resume. Bummer. I had some tempura wrapped and borrowed one of the advanced holy spellbook from Biel's temple's collection, then I went sitting midair above the battlefield while munching my meal and slowly reciting the lines. It took a while since I'm not that well versed in holy magic and what I do was supposed to be done by twenty four master cleric or the equivalent so I need to chant for twenty four times longer. Mana wasn't a problem.

"....eh wgah'nagl fhtagn aaand done! Sanctuary!"

Golden lights poured on a massive area surrounding the battlefield, according to the book it's supposedly soothe wounds and purify spirits and exorcise lesser dark creatures while greatly weaken those too strong to be exorcised. Visually it's one of the most impressive thing I've ever seen, like sunlight tearing through the dark of night in time of great peril.

...enough daydreaming, I've long since dine with my bento and I'm still starving. Food, food~

shad12ow, Zek, ExitedDeviljho and 3 others like this.
  2. The great metalunicorn

The great metalunicorn [Blood Countess][Glue Overlord][Big Sister][War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Syn's body no longer looked human. A mixture between a mist and a liquid she was an abyssal black color; mouths with rows and rows of razor edged teeth crossed her body looking like scars on her shadow being. Every mouth chewed on the rotting bodies surround her, at least thirty by this point. Some squirmed, due to a he fact no matter how many times she'll kill them they'd stand back up, but she shredded their weak attempts consuming more and more. Who knows how long she had been eating, before she finished. Still hungry. Her blood pulsed for more of whatever magic was bring these creatures to life. Still hungry.

She eerily crept unnaturally fast, even for a Shadowwalker. Using long fingers seemingly made of mist she pulled herself along the deadened ground. She was a monster and she new that, but she enjoyed every minute of it. Thousands of mouths formed uneven and jagged smiles oozing a murderous glee, which grew wider when before her a male form appeared.
    Alive?
    His body was firm and with soul, a would be satisfying meal. Still hungry. But in her head an alarm, loudly it told her something was off about him. The words not all there played over and over in her head, so she quietly stalked him... Still hungry. Forcing down her urge she continued to follow him, liquid like water. Unable to see his face she wasn't sure but he seemed like he was from the guild....maybe? Everything was wrong with him..... Even his soul. Unexpectedly he turned around to which she almost disappeared instantly, a speed normal being couldn't even comprehend, she felt comforted in this fact. Hopefully this form of hers would remain hidden to the guild. Still hungry. Multiple mouths liked their lips, she needed food fast. She tried to look a the male again only to find him gone......hm?
    I need to find more..... "TO ALL ADVENTURERS CURRENTLY AT FRONTIER VILLAGE, IN THIS STATE OF EMERGENCY, I HAVE TALISMANS OF HOLY ELEMENTS THAT CAN BE APPLIED ON YOURSELVES AND YOUR WEAPONS. IT ENHANCES EXISTING HOLY ELEMENT BY 130% AND PROVIDES 85% HOLY TO ANYONE WITHOUT. I ALSO HAVE LIFERUNE TALISMANS THAT WILL FULLY HEAL YOU! THEY ARE ALL FREE AS IT IS AN EMERGENCY! I HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY, SO MOVE QUICK!"
    Syn's body flinched involuntary, holy magic? The image of the pretty person ran through her head.
    Isn't that the only person who could use holy magic?!
    She needed to run, or else she might not be able to again....

3. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn.... when we finally got home with everyone to eat...

The alarm resounds... the attack re-started...

....While I wanted to at least finish our meal, Eun, was too worried about the citizens...
    And Dan said she had to keep things in order at the Guild HQ....

The only blessing was that Eun saw the despair in my eyes, and gave us some Tempura ~~

Teeheehee~~ I managed to make her give me five~
    *giggling*

And even a promise to have a proper dinner with everyone when we get back~~

I really really wanted to spend more time with everyone.... especially since Hii just returned yesterday...
    ... she made me just... too... worried....
    Just remembering her disappearance makes my heart tighten...

With a Tempura in my mouth,
    I arrive in Aeternus Walls and see a collection of Undeads...

"Damn... too many.... I want to get home quickly....."

I take a better look and they are Ghost, Wraith, Phantom, Vampire Initiates, Vampires, and Vampire Lord and Ladies...

"Damn...."

They are all undeads with souls that are vengeful, or by some way or other, ended outside the way of Reincarnation...
    ... There may be some good Vampires out there,,, but definitely not these...

And I can't simply ignore the duty as a Priestess, to guide the Fallen Souls to their rest...

Sitting Crosslegged while floating,
    I Extend my hand toward the undead army.
    "Come"

I make a grabbing motion.
    And the Vampires souls, start to leave their bodies...
    Ghosts, Wraiths and Phantoms lose control over their bodies and shot in my direction...

I place a tempura in my mouth, and make the other four float around me in a formation, while I see a sea of souls coming my way.

I make a circular movement above my head with both arms, and the sea of souls follow it,
    Turning into what look like a Giant Hurricane make with the spirits of the dead...

Inside the eyes of the spirits hurricane, I observe the situation...
    More of them keep coming.... and that is really bad...

It will already be troublesome to separate the good souls to send to the next life, and the bad one, to punish...
    if more arrive I don't know when I will be able to FINISH IT!!!!

@brasca123 @shad12ow

BlancFrost, Zek, AliceShiki and 5 others like this.
  4. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...receiving information that some guild personnel might be compromised. Non-lethal subjugation only, huh? That might be tricky depending on who was it that was hijacked but breaking a bone or two...maybe three should be allowed. Not that I'm in a place to deal with it since I left quite earlier than most, I'm also a few kilometers away from them trying to slow and disrupt the enemy advance, I'll just be cautious if someone from the guild suddenly shows up.

Aeternus is also under attack. I'll let the others take that one, I'll be more useful here at ground level. So comes the enemies.

Ghosts are unsurprisingly easy to cut through, It's a bit of a problem feeling resistance from hitting them as I can't completely tell if I scored a hit so I had to learn to adjust for it because feedback from the blade is sometimes faster to react to. Ghouls are no better than fighting zombies, they are faster but fast amounts to nothing if you can't use it effectively, vampires and wraiths are the biggest threat but so far they have been few and far between to really threaten me. The blessing imbued to my equipment makes it so that the undead become more reluctant to engage, doing so usually results in their second and hopefully final death.

I smashed head on against a wraith, its incorporeal nature nullified by the blessing given to my armour, following it up was textbook area denial using my greatsword. Traps set in place funnels the movements of the ghouls and vampires towards a certain point where there are less trees that impede my long weapon, a place where my sword is waiting to rend their flesh, nets doused in holy water impedes the ghosts and forces them to get bunched up making it so that a single attack dispels the apparitions.

About time I start displacing to the second defense point I set up, staying here would only repeat what happened last time in which I almost got killed. I turn back and run, cutting a rope that secures the holy net that will block that gap in the blockade. It should slow them down on its own but let's leave a present for them. I threw another luminous ball in the sky above that barricade, setting it up for another bombardment.

Zek, shad12ow, AliceShiki and 3 others like this.
  5. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, ghosts? Vampires? Those cannot die... I mean be incapacitated by normal means? Then how am I... wait, I have a great light source that can burn them! It's photon! Then I'm off!

- Wait! Beware of Phantoms or they'll possess you.... She's gone....

I think I heard a shouting or something? Must be other adventurers on the battlefield. Oooh, I can't wait to arrive on the scene and rescue those in need like a hero. Then maybe they will look at me differently? For some reasons, everyone looks at me with cold eyes. I mean it's kinda excited but I don't want this situation remains for too long. Yeah, let's save my reputation too.

I change my launcher bullet's attribute to pure light, and shoot one hella thick photon-concentrated one into the air...

*3rd person PoV*

In the dark night, a blurry silhouette quickly approach an energetic girl who is shooting everywhere with a gun in right hand and a rocket launcher in left hand. Upon approaching the girl's back without her knowing, it turns into a mist before seemingly merge with the girl. Yes, that creature is a phantom. Phantoms prey on careless individuals, possess their body by temporary isolating their soul. The soul is normally the weakpoint of sentient beings, as it's naked to the eyes of spirit life-form.

Unfortunately for this phantom, its supposed-to-be victim is a CAST, a human-turned-machine girl. In contrast to organic beings, the soul of the girl is hidden under billions of machine codes, which construct a huge and complex innerworld, the cyberworld. The arrival of the phantom is welcomed by countless passageways and crossroads, each of which leads to a different room, but strangely with a same premise, it's full of foul and dreadful stuff. There is a tentacle hell in one, two, many rooms, each with a different type, there are dead traps in other, there are copycats that can imitate high-libido creature like ogre and goblin, there is a room with a golden statue of a bird, and there is also a room that contains nothing except torture devices.... [Narrator: Wait, is there that one room not like the others?] Needless to say, after a few minutes wandering into this world, the miserable phantom vanishes with no trace left.

*Back to Takako's PoV*

- This gun of mine is glowing with an awesome power!
    - Its burning shot tells me to defeat you!
    - TAKE THIS!
    - MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!
    - SHINING BARREL!

Whoops, seems a lot of ghosts and vampires has been done in by the attack of mine just now. Some adventurers who was in pinch earlier is waving here. Guehuehue am I a good girl? Adore me, praise me! Guehuehue. Now I just need to solve the problem on how to stop this absent-minded state for being over-joy or else some stray bullets will hit other people......

A5G_Reaper, Zek, AliceShiki and 4 others like this.
  6. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this....when I woke up I feel strong headache and my body also feel heavy.....
    The last thing I remember was when I hugging sio,and suddenly I felt really sleepy.....and the everything slowly went blank
    .....I also don't see sio around here.where is she ?,she still haven't fully healed from her last wound....so she shouldn't have move around.

When I was still deep in thought
    A doctor come into my tent.
    his face looks really surprised when he see me.

"Kid ! KID YOU ALIVE !?.
    You're not a ghost right !
    Im sure....im sure you're already died"
    "D-doc please calm yourself.
    .....eh did you just said.....died ?
    Why? "
    "Someone found your died on this tent,im even check your pulse.
    They said,the blade dancer is the one who kill you. "
    "Wait...what !! The blade dancer !?
    Do you mean sio !?
    There no way she do that !!"
    "No....im sorry,but that's was the truth.....she even tried to kill our guild master...."

Eh......sio tried to kill shadow....
    No.....shadow is sio friend,there no way she tried to kill him
    .....I need to find shadow,maybe he knows something.....

I hurriedly myself to go to Healing camp where shadow is….
    But just when I was outside the tent I can heard Shadow Talking with his elven wife from outside.

“….I see….well, if she can’t be saved….the least I could do is free her from her bond by…disposing her…”

“Shadow…you don’t mean…”

“…Unfortunately I do….It is hard as she is….a friend of mine but….I guess I’ll just capture and locked her somewhere save for now…”

Eh Diposing her…….
    that’s word keep ringing inside my ear ……
    No there no way this happening …..why did it become like this
    I Go inside the tent and talk to shadow,there still a blood on his armor……

“Shadow….. what do you mean by Disposing her ”
    “There a chance Sio was brainwashed or mind controlled By a Vampire.
    and It’s hard to turn her back to normal once that’s happen
    So….There no other choice to dipose or Locked her somewhere.”

Brainwashed ? No it’s not brainwashed…..something must been forcefully controlled her….ah,maybe the Black smoke that’s coming from Sio Body have something to do with it ?

“Shadow,did you see any strange black Smoke coming from her body”
    "I didn't see it....but...I felt that something is wrong. Like...something is out of place with her"
    “The truth is,There has been Black smoke coming out From arrow that’s hurt Sio,I think that’s thing is the one who caused sio act like that ?”
    “So it’s not a vampire who caused it “
    “Shadow,I will be the one who will find Sio and bring her here ”
    “But you’re Weaker than her….do you think you can stop her ?”
    “I know…...Sio is strong…really strong,But boss..please trust me
    Sio is already done many thing for me….now it’s my turn to help her”
    “If you say so,Then go ! bring her here and make sure you don die”
    “Thank Shadow” @shad12ow

BlancFrost, Zone Q11, Siostar and 5 others like this.
  7. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well now, while my body's been running around causing havoc what have I been doing you ask? Well you see, I'm currently being chased by a mob of idiot priests who are trying to exorcise me. Hey, it's not my fault that I was power hungry in the past and I swear the victims contractors signed on their own will. Usually my aura wouldn’t attract this much attention but thanks to my reckless actions earlier and my bodylessness, my aura is bare for the whole world to see~ Eh? I'm getting excited... This exhibitionism thingy doesn't seem half bad... Whoops a Holy-Bolt flew over my head~

-Flashback to two hours ago-

Oi! Come back! My body doesn't have enough calories for it to be running around like that! The extra stuffs' suppose to go to my chest!

After a while I started noticing a pattern in this hijacker's behaviour, it's seems that my body enjoys dropkicking guys and groping girls. I demand gender equality! I demand you to drop kick those fatty cows as well! Eh? Did my body hear me? My body seems to be diving head first into their chest now... My conclusion is that rather than a vengeful phantom, this guy is just a horny pervert...

Unfortunately in my weakened state I can't overpower it to get my body back, and because of my brilliant idea to enclose the main area in blessed salts and iron I can't leave either. Meh~ It doesn’t look like it's causing too much harm anyways; I guess I'll just go and watch Sin sleep. Floating over Sin I noticed that he was very pale, it looks like he was poisoned. Nodding to myself, once again I'm not one to judge, but poisoning yourself is pretty hard-core play for a masochist. But don't worry Sin, I’ll always support you. Hmmm, since Aeternus is being attacked, I wonder if my Sin scrapbook is still safe in the tavern?

An evil spirit approaches! Don’t worry Sin, Ton-sama your guardian spirit will protect your lips! Charging up my devilish energy I prepare for a ghastly mortal combat.

“HEY! There’s a high-tier devil trying to possess Sin! Fight it off while I call for reinforcements!” (???)

Dozens of Holy-Bolts come flying at us.

Hey evil spirit, why did you disperse in one hit? Sure these bolts hurt a little bu- OUCH! What the hell? Who threw th- AAHHH! EHH?! A guild employee? Why now? Ducking and weaving I fly off, damnit!

-Present-

Hot on my tail these bastards are pushing my patience. Flying into the tent I woke up in I noticed Fry laying on the table, BINGO! I possessed Fry, thankfully she was still in recovery mode so no complications here. Hovering out I noticed that Fry’s body was pretty hard to use. From the corner of my vision I see my body approaching Sin, well at least it has good taste. Eh? Sin woke up?

I guess it’s time to beat myself up~

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    Siostar, Zek, AliceShiki and 2 others like this.
  8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    After spending the whole day at home resting, I decided to head out again, it seemed that there were some undeads attacking the city... Why did they come now of all times?

Oh well, let's take a look and see what I can do... It seems there are some flying undeads attacking Aeternus, which are being stopped by 2 weird human things that I never saw before, Gabe-kun and some of his summons as well as some other B-rankers... They don't seem to be having any trouble with it actually and holding themselves pretty well, but... Shadow asked to prioritize this one, so it can't be helped. I just hope the newbies are holding their own on Frontier Village.

I flew below the army of undeads while burning any that came near me down, good, I think this position works well enough, won't end up hitting any friends like this.

I made my five Magic Circles and pointed my wand Upwards.

"Love Sign: Master Spark!"

And so, I started shooting 6 Master Sparks at the bulk of the flying army, once they finished, I shot them again, did that 5 times before running out of Mana, alright, I guess I could deliver a good blow to them, now to go back home and eat more food by Eun-chan! Staying away from home this long made me crave it way too much!

Bielt, ExitedDeviljho, Zek and 2 others like this.
  9. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    "TO ALL ADVENTURERS CURRENTLY AT FRONTIER VILLAGE, IN THIS STATE OF EMERGENCY, I HAVE TALISMANS OF HOLY ELEMENTS ....."

Ohhhhhhh!!! Someone just cast a powerful buff to all the adventurer in Frontier village.
    Not only that, it seems we can see Biel floating in the sky, casting an even more powerful magic.
    I don't know what magic she cast, but it weaken the undead army that supposed to be winning just now.

Rald is setting more defensive point.
    As expected from expert.

*bratatatat*

What the heck is that?
    A young girl using a rocket launcher and a rifle shooting at the army.
    That is one heck of massacre!

A magical girl flying in the air shooting something onto the undead army.
    I can't see who is it. It's to high in the sky.

A hobgoblin sitting on top of giant undead, trying to give it order to move can be seen deep in enemy line.
    It seems, the giant undead is just sleeping there, and the other undead doesn't dare to get close.

"Start pushing the undead already!!!"
    "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

The adventurer slowly start gaining advantage over the undead.
    I managed to raise my level to 19.
    What a good harvest.

Hmm???

What the heck a group of priest doing over there?
    They shooting their holy bolt into the air.
    I cannot see, what they are shooting,
    Are they going crazy?

"Hey! Sin has woke up!!"(Random Adventurer)

Huh?
    What?
    Sin woke up?
    He's not death?

I leave the area and run toward the healing camp.
    Sin is talking to guild master.

Oh!!!!! Sin is really alive.

"Sin! Guheeee!!"(Razer)

A group of people tackle me just now and run toward Sin.

"Sin!! I'm glad you're Ok!"(Female adventurer 1)
    "Sin! We were really worried about you!"(Female adventurer 2)
    "Sin! You shouldn't pushing yourself so hard. You should rest more."(Female adventurer 3)

This remind me why I hate Sin.
    Damn Riajuu!!!

"Sin! You're alive. You come back in order to fulfill promise with me. I'm so happy!"(Male Adventurer 1)

Nevermind...

10. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "TO ALL ADVENTURERS CURRENTLY AT FRONTIER VILLAGE, IN THIS STATE OF EMERGENCY, I HAVE TALISMANS OF HOLY ELEMENTS ....."

There are some powerful buff and Biel who started to suck souls of the spectral undead!
    With this adventurer who was possessed, now free.
    We can start to push this undead army!

"Start pushing the undead already!!!"
    ""Ohhh"""
    "Finally!" (Monti)

I can't find Razer, but he must be shooting spells from the back.

*bratatatat*

There is some strange flying girl in armor, who shooting beams.
    What is this armor? I must ask her after the invasion.
    That remind me, Ton was wearing something similar, must ask her too.

"Well, that's for future, first we must deal with this undead army" (Monti)

After some hours of battles, Monti currently walking to the healing camp.

"Fuu..This's hard, though we pushed back them, but there is quite serious resistance" (Monti)

"Sin! Guheeee!!"(Razer)

Oh! There are some commotion and Razer who almost was trampled

"Hey, what this commotion about?" (Monti)
    "Sin is alive!!" (Razer)
    "WHAT!" (Monti)

In this moment Sin hurriedly run in GM direction.

"Huh! He sure is alive" (Monti)

Zek, Xenasora, Nurman and 2 others like this.
  11. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    "TO ALL ADVENTURERS CURRENTLY AT FRONTIER VILLAGE, IN THIS STATE OF EMERGENCY, I HAVE TALISMANS OF HOLY ELEMENTS "
    Hmmmm looks like the tide has been turned.
    Even more those buff…..i think I must Learn from her.
    Yup there is still a hope,with this buff,the weakening undead and the adventure Moral .we can win this fight !!

I Start to search for Sio around Frontier Village
    On my way,I found Razer Throwing Holy bolt and snow ball at the undead
    wait Snow balls ?
    Well im sure he gonna be okay Monti become his Vanguard afterall.
    But I don’t see Ton Ton anywhere ? maybe she chasing a butterfly like usual ?
    God please keep my friend safe……..i sent a buff and heal them quietly….this is all I can do for now ,I hope there nothing bad happen to them
    But when I tried to search for Sio again
    I found a D rank vampire instead……Oh god,I Hate Vampire,They suck !! (No pun intended)
    Ok,let’s make this fast….. “[Holy enchant] [Blinding light] !”
    First I make him Blind and then Stab him in the heart just like Master Rald teach me.
    And not long after that the vampire turn into an ash…..well That’s was fast.
    im still looking for Sio,but I still can’t find her…..
    “Hmmmmm what is this ? “
    I found a thin trail of ice on the streets,it’s look like it’s leading Somewhere.
    could this be…Sio ? ,yup,I try to follow this.
    after some time I finnaly arrived at the source of the trail.
    She was there,Sitting hugging her leg.Surrounded by Frozen undead

“Sio….What are you doing here,let’s go back.”
    “Sin…No I can’t,im almost killed you afterall”
    “it’s okay Sio,I don’t mind im already forgive you”
    “…..im almost killed shadow”
    “Shadow it’s already healed too,im sure he forgive you.”
    “If I go back,I might do it again”
    “I will find a cure for you,so please go back with me. *hold out hand*smile* “
    Sio looks a bit hesistated for a while,but in the end she grab sin hand and go back together with him

BlancFrost, Zone Q11, Zek and 7 others like this.
  12. The great metalunicorn

The great metalunicorn [Blood Countess][Glue Overlord][Big Sister][War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Syn sprinted, her fear causing her form to change back into a human shape.... She killed a few weird skeletons which caused minor scratches, but overall little damage. She needed to get away from as much holy magic as possible, she had suffered great torture at the hands of holy priests.... A debt she would definitely repay. But now she didn't have the strength to fight back so all she could do was run. Crack the head of a skeleton shattered. She was unaware of the black blood running down her arm, seems the damn monster got a hit on her. A light voice caught on the wind... The pretty person was all she could think before a blinding light burst from ahead of her! It's burns!! Her flesh ripped causing black blood to drip from where the light hit her. She staggered ever so slightly before jumping to blend into the trees. The bleeding wouldn't stop. Damn. Two people walked towards her unaware of her presence it seemed, it was the pretty person and.... The blade dancer? It was but her head was blurry in Syn's eyes almost as if....
    Her mind has been altered.
    Being a shadowwalker her mind could not be corrupted but could corrupt. She was alone before she had the choice of the path of magic, so she never learned to warp the minds of men. Pretty person and the blade dancer walk ever closer so she forced her essence to disappear. To bad. Blood rolled down her body landing behind the friendly couple with a quiet plop.

Shit.

@ExitedDeviljho

Zek, ExitedDeviljho and fuzor100 like this.
  13. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    ***Frontier Village Barricade***

Currently, I'm joining the other adventurer defending the village.
    Since to many people around Sin, I decided that I will just greet him later.

"Snow Ball"(Razer)
    "Kyahahahahaha!!!! Die stupid riajuu!!!"

In front of the barricade, there's a teenager shooting spell randomly at the undead army.

"Die you stupid ghost! Holy Blast!"
    "That ghoul looks like a riajuu in his past life. Eat my Light Bullet!"
    "Stupid ghost! You think you have pretty face or something? Fire Ball!"

"Hahahahahaha!!! Die3x!!!"

"What the heck is wrong with that boy?"(Male adventurer 1)
    "Don't know. He had been shooting skills one after another and drink mana potion like crazy"(Male adventurer 2)
    "Well, just let him be. The undead army are currently being pushed back. Let him do whatever he wants."(Male adventurer 3)

I feel like someone cast small buff on me.
    Hmm? Who is sneakly cast buff on me?
    Forget it...

*Ding! You have reach level 20*
    *Would you like to change your class?*

At last! I reach level 20. I can change class once again or just increase my level past 20. But I decided to just change class, to check what skills available, and since there's no harm in changing class right now.

*Elementalist Fighter*
    *Elementalist Supporter*
    *Elementalist Weapon*
    *Elementalist Summoner*

I click Elementalist Summoner. My level have been drop to level 1.
    I check the summoner skill list.
    Looks like I can summon 10 different elemental summoning.

Let just learn all 10 skills since I have many learning skill point anyway.

"Light Summoning Tier 1"

A small monster with wings...
    This monster is round in shape.
    It capable of releasing both light bullet and holy strike just like me.
    [​IMG]

This monster can assist me in increasing my level faster.
    I can only summon 1 monster for now.
    When I reach level 10, I should be able to summon 1 more.

Alright, let's continue killing those undead army.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  14. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I run out of the airship, I realized I still have the arrow and was about to get rid of it, but before I could. The arrow wrapped itself around my wrist, and turned into a bracelet, I tried many ways to get it of, BUT IT WOULDN'T GET OFF, DAMMIT!!!

Kukukuku, why so fustrated yong fighter? Are you not glad for the gift?
    "Who will be glad for something like that! It...it's.... all your fault this happend..... It's your fault that I almost killed them...."
    And how are it my fault? It was you who poised that knight, and it's was you who stabbed the guildmaster, I had only asked you to do this task.
    "You are liaring! It was you who controlled me to begin with!"
    Kekeke... Does it even matter anymore? In the end, it was you who almost kill them with your own hands, can't you see your hands are already traited with your friends blood?

Hearing what that, I couldn't stop myself from looking at my hands. As I saw my blood coved hands, I remember that feeling then I stabbed Shadow. My hands begin to shake, and after I begin to hear the voices of the dead. At first, it was only a whisper, but then it became louder and louder until I feel a head spiltting pain. It was so loud that I have to cover my ears, I begged them to stop many times, but I only got an evil laught back. When I was about to give up, it suddenly stopped, I noticed I have in fact frozed everything around me, undead or not.

I was so close to break your mind.... Well... I still got a lot of time, so we will see soon again, kekekeke....
    Tired of everything, I sit down and hugged my legs, and wished that everything was only a dream.

I don't know for how long I had been like that, it was as if the time has stopped, I feel both cold and lonely with no one here. not long after, I saw Sin was coming here to me.
    “Sio….What are you doing here, let’s go back.”
    “Sin… I can’t. Afterall, I'm almost killed you....”
    “it’s okay, Sio. I don’t mind, I have already forgiven you.”
    “….. But I almost killed shadow.”
    “Shadow is already healed too, I'm sure he forgive you.”
    “If I go back, I might do it again”
    “I will find a cure for you, so please go back with me."
    Smiling brighty, Sin hold his hand out to me, I hesistated a bit before I took his hand, while I don't think this it a good idea, in the end I really want to believe him.

Hand in hand, we walked toways the healing camp, eveything was fine until I heard that voice again.
    Kill the holy knight this time, young fighter kukukuku...
    I let go of his hand, and draw my sword against him....
    Sin.... Don't die......

BlancFrost, Zone Q11, Zek and 6 others like this.
  15. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    My greatsword's pommel slams forcefully against the vampire's cranium caving it in completely. A prellhau was then delivered to another one, the flat of my blade striking its temple producing an audible cracking noise as its neck bend into a right angle, and I make sure that it actually dies by head removal. Another one was dealt with by a stab to the groin followed up by another vertical prellhau that removed its head in a messier manner than my usual head removal technique. These were the enemies that are trying to go around my blockade, that blockade I left is now getting bombarded by that perverted mechanical girl who is quite handy at dealing wide area attacks. I moved as I fight trying to reach my second defense line, retreating to a more defensible position to continue harassing the enemy's advance. The ghosts are now starting to show up. Exploiting the fact that wraiths leave their incorporeal form when they attack, I deliver a parting strike to an incoming one that resulted to its body split halfway from its head, the five Meisterhau delivers an attack as the opponent does his and Crucifix' range makes it much more safer for me to use against multiple opponents because of the disparity in our weapon’s features.

A vampire initiate triggers a trap causing a wooden stake to fire and impale it against the ghoul it was standing next to. Another group of ghouls fall into a pitfall with wooden stakes waiting on the bottom, I was quite sure that I saw a vampire lord hanging by his neck with a holy water doused rope that I set up which was quite neat. These traps are only gonna get worse the deeper they go into the grove and the closer they get to my second barricaded position, pits filled with mud I made using holy water, a see-saw type of pitfall trap with wooden stakes, swinging logs that’s got wooden stakes affixed to it, some swinging rocks with stakes tied to them and more.

The second barricade features stake fences and holy water doused nets, the only exit through it is a connection to a narrow rock passage in which the blockade was built upon. Here I can retreat to my third and final defensive position before I ran out of trees, that third position doesn’t have much traps as the first and second so I don’t think I can hold on to it as much as the first and second. Unless someone causes the enemies a considerable delay I can use to erect more defenses on that third, then I’d have to retreat back to the village and mount my defense along with the other members, something I’m quite concerned of because of the possessions that was reported earlier. The phantoms that were the culprit of such events seem to stay clear of me, considering that I’m wearing blessed armour, it’s a wise choice.

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Arkley, any sign of strange movement from the enemies?”

“No, Master Shadow. “

“Then how about our defense on Aeternus?”

“We are slowly backing away. It seems that the work of our priests and adventurers have been successful.”

“Very well. Prepare the next bombardment.”

“As you wish, Master Shadow.”

The sound of metal clanking against each other resounded in the deck as Arkley tapped its metal mandible together. The Shadow who stood near the big spider pulled out his spyglass and once again surveyed the whole battlefield.

He could see that the fight has turned to their tide due to Reachii’s @A5G_Reaper Sanctuary spell. Although not many has noticed that, but the ghosts and the vampires has turned somewhat weaker, albeit not much. Another one has also provided holy buff and holy talismans. This has made the battle much easier. But Shadow knew very well that this is still a battle of attrition. They need to finish it soon or they will be overrun by them since they adventurers have been fighting for 2 days straight without any rest.

“Master Shadow, everything is loaded and ready.”

“Very good, Arkley. PREPARE FOR BOMBARDMENT! CANNONS AT THE READY!”

Clanking sound filled the whole deck as the cannons slowly take their spot on each side of the ship. The chorus of metallic gears ended with a loud ‘clank’ from each gunports.

“BALLISTAS AT THE READY!”

Then another sound filled the deck as multiple siege weapons arose from the deck. They are all loaded with large arrow, ready to attack at any time.

“CANNONS! TARGET THE WHOLE BATTLEFIELD! FOLLOW THE FLARE! BALLISTAS! TARGET THE EDGE OF THE BATTLEFIELD! TARGET! AT MY MARK!”

Shadow’s loud shout was drowned by the very loud sound the siege weapons moving their aim at his command.

“Ready, Master Shadow.”

“FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!”

First, the cannons fire their load one by one. Cloud of smoke covered the heavily armed airship after the cannons finished their first volley. Then the ballistas let go of their arrow, making a large rain of arrow on the edge of the battlefield.

“RELOAD! ANOTHER VOLLEY! FIRE!”

Shadow barked out another bombardment command while hoping that this will finish the whole battle soon.

Announcement!
    1. Aternus condition is stabilized. The remaining enemies have fall back due to the adventurers The work.
    2. The area around Frontier Village is bathed by the Sanctuary wide area spell and also rain of holy water made by Shadow’s bombardment.
    3. The edge of the battlefield is rained by holy arrow with Holy Magic talismans, creating a barrier that will weaken the surrounding undead, ghost, and vampires.
    4. All enemy above C-Rank has been reduced to C-Rank.
    5. Effect will last for 12 posts.

AliceShiki, Xenasora, Bielt and 8 others like this.
  17. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Report of me doing nothing for the second day, and ultimately wasting a post. Have fun for the next 11.

Having being roused from my slumber by the hustling and bustling of the village, I slouched off the haystack in my Uncle’s barn (Yes, unlike most of you, I have living relatives), and decided to go figure out what the commotion was that managed to attract the attention of the whole village. It’s as if an army of gho-

Oh.

Well, that’s unfortunate.

Walking around the village, and seeing how everyone was in a state of general panic, I thought it would be rude of me to look like I was doing nothing, so I tried to find something, anything really, to do. It was interesting really, seeing how different people reacted in vastly colourful reactions towards this apocalyptic event. Some were relaxed, some were preparing to defend their families to their last breath, and some were packing as many things as they could into bandwagons.

It felt like I was walking through the flea market on a fine Saturday afternoon, with everyone shouting and running around. Though what they were shouting wasn’t price cuts or special deals, the urgency in their voice was the same. For example, there was a shady looking… magician (?) yelling at the top of her lungs about some free things. I made sure to avoid her, free things from shady people usually aren’t free.

Seeing a guild sanctioned Priest blessing the weapons of anyone from the Adventurer’s Guild, I decided to get my weapons blessed. Who knows, I might actually need it. After he blessed my three knives, he placed a leather bota bag into my hands, and warned me not to drink it, for it was filled with Holy Water.

What’s wrong with drinking Holy Water anyway? But heeding the warning, I decided not to test it after I had walked about 10 meters away.

The bright flashes of light blinding my eyes and loud explosions of bombarding my ears instantly told me that I was somewhere volatile, and that I should at least act like I was worried about how the battle will go. I wasn’t though, and being dishonest was a bad thing. Though a bad deed being a bad deed never stopped me from doing it… That bread was fucking tough and chewy, what in the fucking world do they put into it?!

Noticing a child having a hard time carrying a box, and having a harder time moving it, I thought that I should actually do something for once. Strolling over, I lifted with a majority of my strength and removed a portion of the burden from their arms. (Do you expect his to remove their arms as well?) The brat told me that it was important that this was delivered to the Guild temporary base of operations as soon as possible, so I jogged the way there, box in arms. I gave it to someone who looked like they knew what they were doing, and relayed what the child told me.

I returned to the haystack, then slept.

fuzor100 likes this.
  18. Xenasora

Xenasora 「Togepi Clan Leader」「RuneWeaver」「Enchant Crafter」

Reading List:
    Link
    I quickly noticed the change in the pace of battle, with our allies pushing forward, overwhelming the enemy. I grinned to myself while a slightly manic glint in my eyes could be seen.

"So this is the effects Reachii-San's 「Sanctuary」spell. Looks like it's time to hunt, 'Face the hatred of a thousand years' and all that," I breathed exhilaratedly, "Let's get off support, shall we?"

I stopped casting my spells, and took a deal breath. I reached into my side pouch and pulled out my BlazeRune Talisman, which would grant me [Immolation], and my PoisonRune Talisman, which would help me in applying DoTs. "Let's do this!" I exclaimed with a chuckle while activating the Talismans. Once again, I cast 「Overrun」「Cast on Beat」「Mana Transformer」and then applied「Spirit Barrier」to block most of the incoming attacks. I leaped off the ledge with a shout and began spamming 「Pulse Bullet」and「Nightmare Sphere」.

With the holy magic affecting the monsters, I could actively observe that they were more sluggish, and attacked sloppily. "This will be easier than I though!" I muttered, while sending wave after wave of death at the enemies. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a JiangShi lumbering its way towards me. The corner of my lips twitched slightly. "Oh, the irony..." JiangShi are undead that are native to my home country in the Far East, and children just reaching puberty are taught how to combat them, first thing, because they are so common. With 「Overrun」powering my movement, I blazed right past it until I was in its blind spot behind its back, blasting it with my MoonRune, and, under the effects of the weakening, it was almost completely obliterated, with pieces raining from above. "Ew. That was a little too dramatic." I dead panned at the effectiveness. I shrugged and turned to spot more undead enemies to hunt.

Once more, I leaped into the fray, to assist my fellow adventurers in the war against the foul creature. I grinned.

19. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] After a blasted lecture for straight 10 bloody hours, and a haircut at the barbershop, I'm back, here then and again to write~ [OOC]

"Are you bloody kidding me?" he mutters in faint sound with tremble.

His eyes were dead, his face shows an expression, which express he couldn't believe what he saw.

The wave of undead has risen once again in two legions., led by variant banshee and vampire ruler. They began their march unto the front gate of the village. The number of the undead is the same as before, but the adventurers are already exhausted from their last battle. They're now faced with greater danger than before.

"We have nothing.... Master and his staffs are just left. The A and B ranked adventurers obviously follow him. What should we do?"

Just now, a bad news entering the guild network. The worst is coming.

Just when master was about to exit the tent, an adventurer came with a pale face. Seeing that, he knew that something bad is happening.

“G-Guildmaster! A-Aeternus is under attack! An army of flying monsters is attacking the city!”

Hearing the news, everybody widened their eyes while some let out a gasp as she covered her mouth. Master gritted his teeth at that new information and then barked out an order.

“Keep the defense in the village! Don’t let any of them get close to the Gate! Go!”

“Yes! S-Sir!”

An undead forces, marching straight to Aeternus. This is definitely badnews for master and his staffs, which in sudden they ordered, asked everyone B ranked and above to go back to Aeternus immediately. For the city is in peril, facing an army of undead.

And we're here with out master and our top echelon supports. But I know, I know that we have to stand. This is the way of adventurers. This is our code and resolution. We must never falter.

As he regain his conviction, he stand, and hold his bow firmly.

The battle, has commencing from a quarter of hour ago.

Crowen, just like before are giving barrage shots from upper wall. He took his bow, shooting undead who came approach, and supporting his comrades in the frontline. Countless of Ghouls, Newborn Vampires, Ghosts and Wraiths, succumbs and ceased into black dusts when struck with his arrows. He shoots arrows as fast as he can, but he know that he must release his arrows faster and faster.

"No good. As expected, no good. Damn!"

Well, if you compare it to the battle before, the things that happened is a little, worse than you imagine.

At first, the undead are as expected, triggered all the traps laid. It worked for a short time period, before undead are swarming this place.

The next thing happened, adventurers are dealing blows with the approaching undead horde. They smash, kick, punch, blow them with magic, shoots them. Everything is pretty much the same with before, unless their firepower are decreased. Not mentioning they hadn't fully healed yet.

Healed, doesn't always means when you just got healed, you could rampaging again and fighting monsters. What the main picture is, they are already tired mentally; gradually, it takes toll on their body. The undead attacks pressure gets heavier along with the flow of the time. Moreover, the undead hordes this time, is not your average composition like skeletons or zombies. The undead this time were composed of incorporeal ghosts and near immortal vampires.

Nevertheless, they are happy bunch battle junkies. Fighting monsters for them have romances. No fear for it's their duty to do.

But after a while, the adventurers saw that they were being pushed. Of course, that is because the adventurers are clearly outnumbered by them. In addition, they are not enemies they could fight with zero-preparations and reckless bravery only. The only reliable thing when they fight such enemies is their own wits. They must keep sane. Magical, elemental or holy or divine property weapons and magic is the only options as arsenals.

Gladly, his bow was suited for killing undead. And, there are adventurer whose expert in divine enchanting that imbued other adventurers weapons with divine powers. Holy based enchanting, to make their weapons effective against undead. Not mentioning buffs given.

From the up levels, Crowen started to saw strange things below.

It was his comrades.

From above, he saw his comrades acts is getting stranger, like he or she, isn't he or herself anymore. Rampaging and attacking other adventurers. He also saw his fellow comrades, but half or semi-transparent. Just like a ghost. Floating and moving around. Passing through any and everything. Even some of the adventurers seemed human, looks not like human. Something else. An empty shell filled with killing intents.

"Are my eyes deceiving me again or something?" he said as he saw what happened below.

The thing that Crowen is not know at the time, is that ghosts and vampires have abilities to control their prey.

Example, Ghosts. They can possess people, or higher undead, like banshees and vampire lords, can alter people personality, inducing fear, frenzy, and hypnotizing them. Making sounds as temptation, or something else. Worse, vampire lords could do something like to make humans as his familiar with only biting them.

Well. He just didn't know it at that time.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  20. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, that sounds way too close to the village.

Around a kilometer behind me, a loud and long rumble can be heard, that only means the guild is bombarding the vicinity of Frontier Village. The point of what I'm doing here is to delay the undead's advance towards it, that racket can only mean that they are already knocking on its gates. Fuck. What to do now Rald? Leaving the area opens the village to be attacked in this direction which may or may not count, staying means not being able to help the actual defense of the actual village you're actually trying to defend and also opens your back from attacks from that direction which again may or may not count. What now you uselessly suicidal armored fuck?

Gah, let's stay for now. The guild does have competent members after all. Shit happens in battles, let's just hope that the guild personnel can watch my back for me. I'll just go back once I get pushed out of this grove or when they actually call for me. Though the phantom menace makes it so that I can't actually be sure if guild members I'll get in contact with will be sane or not, specially this too far out.

A5G_Reaper and shad12ow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.