Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    After eating cheerfully at home, without a care in the world, I ended going to Aeternus with my Wisps and Haru-chan to check out how were things going, only to find out that the undead army was already pushed back... I guess that's to be expected with whom was there defending it... Guess I'll check Frontier Village then.

Once I arrived, I could see that the situation was quite dire, undeads getting closer and closer to the village, and the adventurer forces being pushed back. Baldy-kun and Khaos-kun were nowhere to be seen, Gabe-kun was having a hard time controlling his own summon, Mama was busy leading the souls of the Phantoms and the like to the afterworld and Rea-chan was spending her Mana in maintaining the Sanctuary spell...

Wait... This means that the bulk of our fighting force consists mainly of newbies!!! How are we supposed to hold them down like this!!?!?

Wait... Phantoms being guided to afterworld... Flying army retreated after attacking Aeternus... So... Most of our enemies are only ground troops? Alright, I've got a plan!

I flew to a region near the bulk of the undead army and landed.

"Please protect me for a bit girls, I'll be busy with something."

While Haru-chan was shooting fireballs at the undeads, the Wisps were shooting lightning to any that wasn't particularly resistant to it, in the meantime, I put both of my hands in the ground, on the right one, I started channeling Earth Magic, on the left one, Chaos Energy.

I used them both to alter the area below the enemies, I couldn't get the region too close to the defense line as that would hurt our allies, but this will at least cause a stop for the reinforcements momentously.

"Powers of Earth and Chaos, hear my call, stop those undead from raiding our defenses! Let them all be buried under the depths of the Earth! Holy Earthquake!"

The ground below all the bulk of the undead army started to shake at a crazy pace, one could see they tumbling all over, falling into craters, having their advance completely stopped.

Good, this should buy some time at the very least.

[OOC] The Earthquake will last for 5 more posts, after that I'll run out of Mana and Chaos Energy, which will force me to retreat.

While it lasts, the bulk of the undead army won't be able to keep attacking the defending army, the ones you're already in direct combat will not be stopped, but there won't be more coming to substitute them. [/OOC]

2. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the fight against my body was quite underwhelming.

What is that hijacker suppose to do against Fry's practically indestructible metallic body?

Punch a frying pan to death? It's not like it gained any of my spiritual or magical abilities...

Well, that wasn't even the final decider. Halfway through bludgeoning my body into a bloody pulp with the frying pan's base, Reachii casted her「Sanctuary」spell. Afterward the hijacker noticed something off and looked into the sky, it then proceeded to kill itself immediately aannndddd my body dropped like a puppet without it's strings...

Honestly, if Reachii was gonna use it, why couldn't she have done it sooner. I kinda don't want to go into that battered body of mine... It looks painful and I also think the hijacker leaked itself before leaving... I don't want to clean it up...

Looking up into the sky I see that, so rather than weakening, aren't those undead who are more attuned to danger just going insane. Looking around at all of the animals in the village, all of them are either frothing or have fainted. Luckily it doesn't look like that thing is going to do anything, I reeaaaallllyyyy doubt those mountain farters can actually do anything to that. Maybe I should retire to the countryside and become a farmer...

Leaving Fry's vessel, I returned to my body.

-Darkness-

RUMBLE

Yep, I fainted due to the instant pain kicking in, but what's that rumbling sound? Looking at the battlefield I see an earthquake...

I guess Aeternus is safe now?

Well, since I'm covered in my own blood and filth, I guess I'll go and wash up first. I look up at the sky one last time at that, seriously, bring a Cthulhu to a game is not only flipping the table, it's practically launching 5 tactical nukes at the whole house...

Sigh, not my probl- Ouch, I guess I'll go get healed first...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    BlancFrost, Carm, A5G_Reaper and 3 others like this.
  3. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    Plop
    I hear a strange sound from behind,I try to check it and found female adventure,it’s just a normal adventure at the first glance,but she Bloody and full of wound.
    I make her drink a potion and heal her a bit.but the blood is too much and it’s black….

“Sio,there someone Fainted here,we need to bring her to ca-“
    When I turn my back,I saw sio Engulfed by the Black smoke.
    DAMN how careless of me,im forgot about the arrow
    And this time the Smoke much more bigger and stonger than the last time
    Look like the arrow has turned into bracelet and Grab tighly into Sio arm…

Sio Slowly draw her sword,The air around her become cold
    The ground around her started to freze……But there are something
    Catching my eye,Sio was……Sio was crying…..Her tear shattered into pieces as it hit the frozen ground ……
    “Sio….im sorry,if only I was Stronger and careful this kind of thing will never happen…..” But my voice can’t reach Sio anymore....

She began to prepare her stance and started to attack.
    Her attack is Not heavy,but it was really fast and unpredictable,Her attack is just like
    a dance…beautiful, by each of her swing a Sound of bell can be heard,and slowly turn into song,it’s really Pleasant to hear.
    Ugh I need to focus….But there no way I can hurt Sio,There no way I can hurt here after everything she done to me and I know….i know im weaker than her…..

I need to get some distance,there no way I can attack her like this.
    I tried to run back but I can’t,Sio froze the entire ground,it’s hard to move…..
    “(Barrier !)” the barrier successfully deplected Sio attack
    This is my chance ! “(Blinding light )” che it’s not use She Blocked the light
    by Covering her eyes with her sword,damn just how fast her replexes is…..
    but it’s still give me some time.
    I sent her flying with my great sword….and even after that she not even scratched

After I gained some distance,I Grab my necklice and pray.
    “Dear father,dear mother please give strength”
    the necklice started to glow blue and slowly turn into small sword With bluish light
    Okay…im ready “(Charge blade)”The blade grow 1m longer after I put some mana into it.
    Im break the ice in my feet and Run into Sio.
    And sio started to pour her mana into her sword
    she come running to me to attack me again.

The sound of flesh being torn by a blade, resound throught our surroundings... a wave of pain expand in my body, starting from my shoulder... and blood taint the frozen grass....

My sword can’t touch physical thing,it only can be used againts spiritual being or demon..
    of course I can’t block sio attack with it.
    …..but at least my plan to destroy the bracelet successful
    It’s make the curse weaken
    then I hug her.
    “Sio..Thank you so much for everything
    Biel…..i leave the rest to you”

BlancFrost, Carm, AliceShiki and 6 others like this.
  4. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this certainly changes things. Seems like someone forgot about my armoured ass' location and dropped a wide area spell too close for comfort, that or the situation is really going bad that they were left with no choice. I'm going on full retreat, no going to the third defensive line as both it and the second I just left is now not defensible, earthquakes tend to do just that. Seems like it's aimed at the bulk of the undead army but the vibrations did managed to trigger the traps I have set up prematurely.

I'm sprinting north as it is the fastest way to clear the area of effect, dodging the falling trees, fissures and craters while fighting the undead makes for a very interesting experience. A profanity filled experience.

I managed to clear the grove and the area of the spell's influence then started heading west towards the village. Hoping to get back there and help mount defenses and hopefully, no more nasty surprises are in store this time around.

Carm, Clown333, A5G_Reaper and 4 others like this.
  5. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh?

No one believes me, can no one see that giant Cthulhu in the sky? Why are they're all looking at me with pitiful eyes, why?

Sure, I'm covered in blood and waste, but the waste part wasn't me, really, but I am seriously not crazy! I can prove it just let me sh- HEY! Wait, why are you guys tying me up?

Possessed? No, I'm not possessed! Nor am I mad either! How am I a hazard to the battlefield? Wait! I'm not crazy! No! You're the possessed ones! You're trying to detain a sane person here! I see those black auras around your bodies, you can't hide it from me!

Cloth was shoved into my mouth, looking around it seems that no one is paying attention to me...

So in the end, I ended up getting tied, gagged and locked in a small animal cage, is this even legal? I'm pretty sure I can get a lawyer for this... Moving my head around I noticed some over adventurers detained in other cages as well, sh*t, it seems that most of the administrators and leading authorities are all possessed. I try to struggle out but the things they used to tie me up are very durable and it seems my magic is cut off as well.

Damnit, it looks like those on the front lines will get pincered from the back as well...

Please someone come back and notice this situation...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    BlancFrost, Carm, A5G_Reaper and 5 others like this.
  6. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Once again, I dislike rule #8. Also, I am still falling behind the main story. [/OOC]
    [EDIT] Please don't count this story as my stories are merely side-stories. [/EDIT]
    After waiting for many hours and experiencing one of the greatest sights ever existed, all undead suddenly disappeared. No. Like, they really just disappeared. A dark fog-like thing appeared around their bodies, and then *poof* they disappeared.

I don’t know what happened, but @Shadow announced that it was time to rest, and set Aeternus on top of Frontier Village, so we (the weaklings who stayed safe) could descend and aid the other adventurers.

Many were resting under the trees, sitting on the rocks, and many were also injured. The number of casual were at minimum, but the adventurers were definitely drained out from the combat.
    …well, at least most of them. There were also a considerable number of adventurers who were unscathed and took it easy as they recuperated. The archer who shot dozens of crows down, the knight who had his armor all torn up, the energetic female blade-dancer. One was taking a nap, while many were at the blacksmith, sharpening their weapon. Many were laying traps around the village (though I doubt it will work), while another was reading a book.
    Orc Language 101… seems helpful for another time.

As for those who were heavily wounded, they went to the healers and priests to get cured. Because of this, nobody got a permanent damage. Though I heard that they still feel sore…

I went talking with the others about how they feel, and when I was finished, my attention was set on the village itself. The citizens were mostly evacuated, but some still remained on this battlefield as they treasure their possessions more than their lives. …I hope they will make it alive.

“Hey, you’re Zone right? The mad scientist?” Suddenly, I heard a male voice talking from behind me. It was @Crowen, the archer who shot the flying beasts. And I was honestly frozen when he stated my occupation, and replied screaming: “I AM NOT MAD!!! Who was it!? Who was the one who said I am a mad scientist!?” Whoever it is, someday I will get that bastard eventually!

“Eh?? But everybody thinks you’re one though.” ...10,000 mud horses whistled through my mind. Aa-ah… my reputation is over… “A-At least tell me, do you know who started it?” While clenching my fists, I listened carefully at @Crowen’s words. “Hm…I think it was @Shadow.” The moment I heard his answer, I immediately ran towards the nearest teleporter, leaving @Crowen alone. “Huh. I guess he has something else to do.”
    While running through the healing camp, I heard a group of adventurers who were crying, so I got distracted and entered the camp. The group of adventurers mainly consisted of females, they’re crying next to an holy knight, lying unconscious on a bed. I believe his name was @Sin. Amidst the noises, I could hear:

" @Sin!! No!!!"
    "We didn't even have a chance to go party quest together!”
    " @Sin. You promised me to go training sword together!"
    " @Sin! You promised me to go to gay bar together with me!"

…I feel like male didn’t not belong there…
    An elementalist got beside the bed and stared at the cold body of the fallen knight.

"Hey Monti. If this is a prank, then do tell me right now. I got it. You people must be pranking me right?"

Denying the death of the fallen knight, the elementalist, @Razor, yelled at the blue haired magic warrior, @Monti.

"Who is this rude guy?"
    "Can't you read the mood?"
    "Get lost will ya? No one in the mood to joke right now!"
    "The guy with the scythe look handsome. Want to go somewhere with me?"

-okay, that’s it. I’m outta here.

Outside the camp, I saw @Ton acting kinda strange. I guess she had it cold or something? She shivered there for a second, and then her eyes changed too. When I was about to approach her, she kicked me in the face! I think I went unconscious for a minute before one of my rats woke me up.
    The next thing I know, many high-ranked adventurers went to Aeternus defending the guild while C-Ranked adventurers and below stayed defending the village.
    While walking unsteadily and holding my head, I asked a villager what happened. Apparently, while I was knocked-out by @Ton, new enemies have been spotted. They mostly consisted out of ghosts and phantoms, which can possess you.

…which makes me wonder, did @Ton got possessed by one? Her kick sure didn’t feel like a joke…

Suddenly, I heard a loud female voice, shouting:
    "TO ALL ADVENTURERS CURRENTLY AT FRONTIER VILLAGE, IN THIS STATE OF EMERGENCY, I HAVE TALISMANS OF HOLY ELEMENTS THAT CAN BE APPLIED ON YOURSELVES AND YOUR WEAPONS. IT ENHANCES EXISTING HOLY ELEMENT BY 130% AND PROVIDES 85% HOLY TO ANYONE WITHOUT. I ALSO HAVE LIFERUNE TALISMANS THAT WILL FULLY HEAL YOU! THEY ARE ALL FREE AS IT IS AN EMERGENCY! I HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY, SO MOVE QUICK!"

Not wanting to be left behind this time, I went to the source of the voice. There, I met an enchantress who was arduously buffing everyone on the field. …had I been born as a human, then I would’ve immediately asked her out. –but, seen as that is not the case, I timidly went to her to get buffed as well. But then, something unexpected happened.

“Eh? Um… Why didn’t I get buffed?”

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    Carm, Nurman, Xenasora and 4 others like this.
  7. The great metalunicorn

The great metalunicorn [Blood Countess][Glue Overlord][Big Sister][War]

Reading List:
    Link
    *1st person*
    My body was too weak and unable to fend off the potion forced into my mouth by the pretty person. It stung, a lot. My face remained calm as I felt blood fill my mouth, my body swayed. Still hungry. My blood stirred wanting food and lots of it... My human body barely manage to stay conscious. I vaguely heard the exchange of blade and smell salt....crying? Light burst through and once again burned my skin, my blood poured from me like rivers. Still hungry. Then the smell came bringing me to my senses....blood. It was the same type of blood as those before it, a holy one's blood. The pretty person was hugging a girl surrounded by ice as the red seeped through its clothes. The red was intoxicatingly beautiful. Still hungry. I am so hungry. Still hungry. My blood gathered snaking quietly towards the "touching" scene wanting to drain everything. But something caught my eye, which caused me to halt the advancement of my blood. A small broken circle laid on the ground an aura of deep rooted madness surrounded it, hazy like the face of ice girl. Still hungry. Fine. My blood quickly changed direction engulfing the bracelet dissolving it to the core curse... though slowly my wounds began to close. My hunger receded enough for my control to come back.... Suddenly something hit me hard, wait whose name did he call out last again?

Carm, Zone Q11 and ExitedDeviljho like this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess that's that, I can't hold this on any longer.

I look at the devastated field in front of me, plenty of undeads were buried under the earth and completely destroyed... I guess I held them back for a while at least...

I lifted the Earthquake and prepared to depart... Only problem was that now that the terrain wasn't unstable anymore, a huge amount of undeads were coming on my direction... Ugh, I don't have enough Mana nor Chaos Energy to deal with that!

"Haru-chan! Let me hop in!"

She quickly came in close to me and I jumped on her back, both her and my wisps were pretty tired from protecting me all this time, so we need to run away as quickly as we can.

I picked one of my Ice Potions and threw towards the undeads coming close, it wasn't very effective, but what I wanted was just to freeze them for a while, so this worked well, the time it bought was enough for us to get far enough from them so that they couldn't attack us anymore.

As we flew back to the allied forces, I saw something weird, some of our adventurers were locked in cages and gagged? What was that!? How come nobody was noticing it!?

"Haru-chan, bring me down, I need to see what's that!"

As I went down, I went to talk to the nearest staff that seemed to be taking care of it.

"What is the meaning of this!? Why are those people locked?"

"Oh no, not you as well, it seems even Hikari got possessed..."

"What? Possessed? Are you crazy? What is-"

"Don't worry, it's for your own good..."

I looked around and saw that I was surrounded by guild staff, damn it, they must have been possessed themselves, and not me, nor any of my pets is in any condition to do anything to them right now, except for killing... What should I...

As they were approaching me, just as I thought I had no more way out, tendrils went out from their shadows, entered their head, and black auras that I hadn't seen before, were released from their heads, all of the staff fainted afterwards, and a cat came out of my shadow.

"Niyari-chan!? You were..."

"With you the whole time nya? Yes nya, I couldn't leave you alone after that time in which that being forced you to take in my power nya, I was worried nya."

"Then with Yuuka-chan as well..."

"Talk later nya, we have things to do nya."

"Right, we have things to do here."

We unlocked the cages quickly and freed all of the prisoner adventurers, it seems even Ton-chan had been taken captive by them... Hopefully there isn't any other possessed staff member out there...

[OOC] @Nurman is this alright with you? Thought about asking you first, but you seem to be offline now, I can edit if you wanted something different on this. [/OOC]

BlancFrost, Carm, Zone Q11 and 8 others like this.
  9. Malphas

Malphas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My attire was covered by blood as I looked at the results of the examination. Just a big breathing blob of red, some darker colors in there too as I noticed. They have a specific piece of brain matter that controls most of the bodily functions turn into a darker purplish color. It couldn't really help in finding them as of right now, but I was confident that we could find a way to pick out the posessed and the regulars given time.

Now, with that said, I took out my item box that was recently gifted to me and looked through it. I changed clothes, and eft the scene whilst being totally inconspicuous. Now that I was done, what happens to it doesn't matter to me. A casualty in war was a manageable expense, one that could be for the greater good I suppose.

Now all that's left is to find a ghost to mutilate so my research could be completed. For a being that shouldn't be able to physically touch anything, something must allow it too, and I was determined to figure that out. With that in mind, I made my way towards the battlefield. I didn't know if I could restrain a ghost or even how so I had to enlist the help of others, I had someone in mind.

The guildmaster, @shad12ow, could be a great asset to this task of mine so I approached him with the utmost 'respect'. We were fellow scientists that could be called mad so there was no need to kirt around the subject at hand, "Shadow, I would like to capture a ghost to examine."

He looked puzzled before realising who I was, "Oh! your balthazzar's thir *BEEP*." I nodded in confirmation and he rapidly caught one for me to experiment. Well, have fun. I nodded once again and brought the captured ghoul to an empty area where I experimented with my enchanted tools.

Nurman, Carm and shad12ow like this.
  10. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    10 minute before the Earthquake

"We're distributing food for people who defending the village!!!"

There are soldier who giving food to the defenders.
    I join the lineup to get free food.
    They got ration food, bread, dry meat, instant noodles, etcetcetc....

Hmm. I'll go with instant noodle.

While waiting for the noodle to cook.
    I was reading my novel that I brought with me.

Book price nowadays is really expensive.
    They got hard cover and illustration but the novel content is not that much.
    Well, I buy the book because of the illustration anyway.

The noodle is ready.
    I put the novel on the ground and lift the bowl fill with instant noodle close to my face.

"Thank you for the food!"

"Holy Earthquake!"

The grounds tremble a little.
    The bowl slip from my hand and fall on top of my novel.

"Aah?!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

My noodle and novel!!!
    The novel have been dirty by the noodle.

"Why the @#$%! there's an earthquake now?!!!"(Male soldier 2)
    "Who? Which monster that make the earthquake? I slaughter it"(Razer)
    "What you mean, which monster? It's the guild master wife who caused the earthquake at the undead army."(Male Soldier 1)

"Of course it's guild master wife. Which idiot that say he want to slaughter the monster? It must be you!!!"(Razer)
    "Eh??? Why are you blaming me?"(Male soldier 2)

Razer run away from the food camp.

Eh? Is that Ton, locked inside the cage?
    Razer run toward Ton who is locked inside the cage.

"Hahahahaha! Finally, the other adventurer must have caught you and put you in the cage. Served you right! You idiot Fox!"(Razer)

"Hmm! Hmm!"(Ton)
    ("Razer! Let me out! The other guild stuff is possessed. Hurry!")

*Ton is currently tied up and her mouth is gagged.*

"Hahaha! Watching you tied up definitely make me feel good! That teach you a lesson to never make troubled, you chibi fox!"(Razer)

"Hmm! Hmm!"(Ton)
    ("This is not the time to laugh at me, you idiot! Watch out behind you!!")

The possessed guild stuff sneak behind Razer, knock him up, tied him up and throw him inside the cage.

"Hmm! Hmm!"(Ton)
    ("Idiot!!!")

After a while the earthquake is stop.
    Hikari come to the rescue, beating up the possessed guild stuff and free all the prisoner except me.

"Hey! Hikari-sama! Why are you not freeing me?!"(Razer)
    "Well, first of all. Stop with the sama. Second! Who are you calling a monster just now?"(Hikari)

*Dark Smile*

"Eh? You heard that? Hahaha!"(Razer)
    "Reflect yourself for awhile inside the cage."(Hikari)
    "Wait!!!!!!"(Razer)

Hikari walk away, and talk to Ton.
    "Ton. You can free Razer after this."(Hikari)
    "Thank you for your hard work!"(Ton)

Ton came in front of my cage.
    "Hahahaha! Look who got the last laugh now!!! Hahahaha!"(Ton)
    "Ton-sama! I am sorry!! Please open the cage!!!"(Razer)
    "Eh? I still want to laugh at you for awhile" Hahahahaha!"(Ton)
    "I'll remember this!"(Razer)
    "Repent yourself inside the cage! Hahahhahaha!!""(Ton)

"Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(Razer)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  11. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    As I walked away from the five newly made dust piles I heard the announcement from the Guildmaster, unfortunately I was too weak at this point to even hope to contend with the C-ranks. So I completely disregarded this and went to fight more ghouls, now having gotten the hang of fighting them. Well I was about to engage with the enemies when a sparkling magical girl sudden bombarded the enemies with earthquakes, unfortunately the aftershocks of said earthquakes made me lose balance while I was just about to engage the nearest ghoul.

*Slash* The ghoul’s claw scratch my unprotected right arm and left a deep gash. I thought about using my healing skill but as that would drain my physical strength rapidly I opt against it, as I need as much of that as possible.

The ghoul hacked downward once more, this time aiming for my head; I swiftly rolled out of the way as soon as I noticed the attack, although the claw still managed to scrape against my tin helm causing sparks to fly.

I gripped my mace tighter as I swiftly ran backwards, away from the ghoul, to regain my composure. That didn’t happen, another ghoul swiped down from behind me slashing my chainmail, as I was about to complain about my sorrows I heard @fuzor100 regret saying something about that very lovable (though not very helpful (no offence Hikari) magical girl). Silently praying for his safety I was enclosed by yet another ghoul, creating a triangle pattern as they repeatedly let loose blow after blow on my body.

Knowing that I had to do something fast, I put all my weight into this single *BASH* and slammed the ghoul in front of me to the ground, with me falling on top of it. Thank goodness for the spikes and blessing of my shield killing the ghoul, if it wasn’t for that I would have been scratched from both my front and back, although I was still getting attacked from the back.

Rolling once more I regained my stance and swung down my mace at the wildly charging mindless ghoul, swiftly dispersing it to dust like its previous comrades. As I went and charged to engage with the remaining ghoul, I heard a loud and domineering voice echo right next to me.

“Hmph, to kill one of my servants, how laughable, know your place!”
    [​IMG]
    With that the feminine voice sent a large blow to my previously broken rib sending me tumbling and rolling uncontrollably. As I was tumbling I saw what only could be a Vampire Lady with her leg raised after doing a kick. Before my tumbling stopped and I lost consciousness the last thing I heard was an insult to injury.

“Tch, if it wasn’t for that stupid sanctuary I could have killed him in one blow. Oh well I guess I’ll just have to do it again.”

[OOC] Sorry for the late post, I had writers block and I really wanted to implement Moka's famous line. Also sorry for breaking the 12 post limit, but I really wanted to implement the aforementioned statement. Sorry and salutations!

BlancFrost, Monti, Nurman and 4 others like this.
  12. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    More and more souls were coming.

I keep separating them, as I used Soulmance to pluck out the souls of the vampires and call the specters and wraiths and ghosts...

For the ones that were good or neutral, I cleased them with Soulmancy, and send them to the afterlife~

But for the evil one, I was keeping them here...
    I didn't really know what to do with that much... I could send them to the Cursed Desert that the realm is known as Ur'kathar the "7th Hell".
    But that would just give me more headache later~
    I may just solve it all here and now....

So I decided to use them to craft some items... first I will make a Soul lamp.

=================================================================================================================

While I was starting to prepare to refine the souls and make the lamp, I hear a familiar voice near my ear....
    And a soft and warm embrace....

"Good night Biel~~"

I look at the person hugging me from behind, and as I had imagined, it was Delusion...

Biel: "Ahh~~ Sion-nee~~ good to see you~~"
    I say while smiling.

with a sweet but still serious face, she answere me
    Sion: "Biel~ it wonderful to see you too~~
    But I came to tell you something~"

I frown my brows at her words... Sion-nee isn't of acting like that without a serious reason...

Sion: "Little Sio is in danger~ "
    Biel: "What? what happened with Sio? where she is?"

Sion: "I will guide you, so let's go there"

Sion then teleports us to where Sio is...

@ExitedDeviljho @Siostar @The great metalunicorn @shad12ow

BlancFrost, Monti, AliceShiki and 4 others like this.
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    At the edge of the heavily armed ship, the cloaked figure of the Guildmaster surveyed the whole battlefield. The expression on his face showed how tense he is at that moment. But if one looked at him carefully, they might realize that there is a slight sense of relief there.

“Master Shadow, the ammunition is getting low.”

“Hmm. Loaded them again just in case.”

“Very well, Master Shadow.”

The Guildmaster stepped away from the edge of the airship and then pocketed back the spyglass he was using. Moment after that, the usual mechanical sound filled the entire deck as the airship reloaded its weaponry system. Among them, Shadow pulled out a clipboard filled with various report. The sound of paper flipping came from him and then he pocketed it back again before walking near to the railing.

Once again, the Guildmaster surveyed the condition of the battlefield to make sure.

“It seems….it is finally over…”

He turned around and then looked at the mechanical spider that is near him.

“Aim at the edge of the battlefield. Fire each minutes.”

“Very well, Master Shadow.”

Arkley then once again tapped his metal mandible to signify that he acknowledged his order.

“And connect me to the announcement system.”

Announcement!

1. The enemy troops are retreating! Give chase only to the edge of the pass.
    2. The war is over! We have pushed them back!
    3. The raid will be over in 12 Earth hours from now.

Carm, Monti, ExitedDeviljho and 4 others like this.
  14. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    ==============================================================================================================

As soon as I arrive I see Sio in the middle of a frozen ground, with her sword ready to attack a blond knight...
    When I take a look at the knight our eyes met....

He was Sin.... his eyes shone with hope as soon as he noticed me, and them he cast a magic, and rushed toward Sio...
    I mind spun, at the situation... why would Sio and Sin attack one another?....

the sound of air being sliced, and then flesh... blood splashing on the frozen ground....
    I see Sin falling on the ground, badly injured, the bracelet that was on Sio's arm fly throught the air...
    ... and a being shrouded in darkness, Emiting vast ammounts of Bloodlust rush to it, like if it couldn't rest before destroying that bracelet...

But it wasn't any of this, that managed to make my mind starting work again...

It was Sio... as soon as the Bracelet was removed from her...
    Internse black smoke started to rush out of her...

Her screams resounded throught the tree at our suround... it was like something was tearing her from inside...
    Maybe because of the pain or the last efforts of whatever it is that is controling her.
    Sio ready her sword to finish Sin.......

I Howl "STOP!!!" an order with mind magic, that made not only Sio's hand to stop... everything surrounding us stop...

I teleport between at the side of Sio and Sin...
    I tap Sio's Forehead and enter her mind... I find something clinging to it, with all of its strengh...
    and then I send a mental menssage for it... "I will teach you to never touch my friends again..."

While using Mind magic to protect Sio's mind, I use Sio as a proxy to invade the Beings mind...
    There I destroy everything causing the maximum amount of pain I can without Hurting Sio...
    turning that being into nothing more than a vegetable.

after doing that, I force the curse out of Sio's body, as pure black mist cover us all and then I consume it...

Next, I look at Sin... his Injuri was grave... and half of his arm was frozen...
    I apologize to him, but I need to remove the ice to heal it...
    I inject Chaos energy in his injury, breaking the ice, and forcefuly closing his injury... but the process is painful...
    ... his screams echo, as the chaos energy, forcefuly bind his bone together, and remake the link of his muscles...

Lastly, I look at the misterious being shrouded in Darkness... and for the look, it doesn't have malice toward us...
    But when I look closer I can see... it is a woman... and I can feel something familiar from her... maybe I have met her before?
    I can't clearly remember... I need to talk to her... but I first need to bring everyone out of here...

SO I teleport all of us....
    @Siostar @ExitedDeviljho @The great metalunicorn @shad12ow

[The final part~ now you guys can continue ^^]

BlancFrost, Carm, Nurman and 4 others like this.
  15. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, how long will this battle come to an end? I'm starving right now. Huh? The enemies is retreating. Yes, I can finally go home and grab a bite. But I must first finish my part. With a bang.

Putting the weapons back inside Item Box, I raise my two hands into the air and gather a large amount of photon into a huge ball. Recently I notice that I can generate some photon from the environment. Maybe because I've been in a world without photon that I have to adapt? Anyway, with the accumulated photon in my body and the one from the surrounding, a blueish sphere of 50-meter wide is formed. It's been quite a long time since I last controlled this massive volume of photon. Stabilize it, done. Now I just need to throw it into the air.

- SPIRIT... oops, I mean, PHOTON BOMB!

In a few moment, everything is covered in a white flash. The retreating undeads cannot hide from the vast area of effect of the bomb, seemingly weakened and a lot just simply die.

........Teehee, I forget to consider friendly fire in my plan (◕ڡ<)๑⌒☆

.........Excuse me, I'm quite tired right now so I'll go back. See ya!

Due to the effect of the giant flashbang which is super effective against ghosts and vampires, more than half of the remaining D and E rank enemies are dead. C and B rank enemies are weakened by 1 rank. Also any adventurer who takes a look at the bomb will be blinded for 1 paragraph.

16. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Trampled and burnt fields, scarred ground, bodies all around.

The pervading smell of burnt flesh and foliage fills the atmosphere. This scenery is not new to my eyes, have set foot in such scene many times than anyone should have. This is war.

Approaching the northeast end of the village, I start to attack the right flank of the invading undead that came from the east. Recognizing that there’s a magical field in place that weakens the enemies, I aimed for the most dangerous among them. Setting upon a pair of vampire lords, one was ended by severing half its body while the other tries to retaliate from the sudden threat I presented, a flurry of strikes was released as I plow through the army of the damned while engaging the vampire lord.

Rules are made to be broken. The rules of combat I use when fighting with the greatsword are fluid, one can add a step or a cut or remove one if he deems that the situation requires it. My rules can be also chained in a very seamless manner, all to permit changes in the battlefield. Rules 16 composed and simple’s two variations were put to play and are used as the base in which I build up the storm, all of these rules were optimized for use in a wide street when one finds himself surrounded. R16s v.1 is performed by doing two overhead right strikes as I step followed by a thrust to the front and back before circling with a horizontal strike as I quickly displace, R16s v.2 is the same except two more overhead strikes follows the thrusts. R16c is started with a horizontal strike followed by two overhead strikes front and back followed by two thrusts front and back, then comes an overhead a horizontal and another overhead followed by a thrust to the front and an overhead strike at the back before repeating it once again. Then comes the other rules to add layer to the dance of slaughter. Rule 9 simple when I have no need for gaining ground, Rule 8 simple and composed for when their shields are in play or when I want their legs cut off, Rule 15 composed for when I need to clear a way or separate the opponents into smaller groups. I continued until was a few meters from the village's entrance, literally cutting a path towards my destination.

Announcement! "The enemy troops are retreating! Give chase only to the edge of the pass.The war is over! We have pushed them back!"

The boss' voice was heard despite the howls of pain and death in the battlefield. Soon after the army of the damned started to retreat, the battle has been won. They are being chased back to the Narrow Pass, being ordered to pursue, I give chase. Though in times like these people do get reckless, I'll just have to look out for the rookies if that happens.

[OOC] Holy shit that was 494...almost[/OOC]

ExitedDeviljho, Siostar, Carm and 4 others like this.
  17. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    After receiving a notice that the Undead army was retreating and the raid was almost over, I decided to visit the battlefield one more time. As I approached the grounds, I saw many corpses of Zombies, Skeletons, Vampires, etc. There was a thick layer of Death, Ghost, Phantom, and Unholy Essences in the air. Using Essence Manipulation, I separated the mixture of essences and stored a condensed version of each in a jar. Each essence was condensed so much to the point that they became raw liquid form. After storing the essence, I started manipulating all the Blood Essence that were on the ground and combined the blood mixture. Initially there were some bloods that were not compatible with each other, but with my high level of blood manipulation, I was successful in mixing the bloods...although the mixture was unstable. I stored the active mixture into a special container that contains a protective layer of my Maker's Essence. Next, I started collecting all the corpses on the field - Zombies, Skeletons, Draugrs, Vampires, etc. Now you may wonder why I'm collecting all these...well, I'm gonna make an Abomination. After finishing collecting most of the usable monsters into my storage ring, I quietly left the battlefield.

18. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    Finishing wiping myself down I hear the announcement, so let's start the chase~ Equipping my suit I launched out of the village, ah, I see the enemies in sight. Preparing to maximise the thruster output, I stopped, feeling cold sweat running down my back I looked up.

Eh?

Ummm, I don't really know what happened but it feels like I've somehow lost a paragraph's worth of words... Wait, what the hell does that even mean? Sigh, I guess I'll finish off the left overs and head back. I'm haven't had a proper sleep over this whole incident. Gliding at a lower altitude I notice some other adventurers collecting the weird stones that the monsters drop, picking one up I checked it out.

I wonder what these are used for? I think I noticed Fry collecting them earlier... Well since Taka flew off I guess I'll take her share as well~

Ah! I think I see Robert's party chasing after the hoard, I wonder if I'll need to come along and watch their backs?

Nope, in the distance I think I can see Rald in hot pursuit. Welp, works done, I made a thank you gesture to Rald's disappearing figure and headed back to the village to get some sleep.

19. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up almost instantly from the unwanted sleep due to the guild master’s sudden announcement, the vampire lady who was about to kill me was forced to retreat backwards and away from me, having an unsatisfied look on her face.

Forcing a sigh of relief I fell on my back and lay down, in the background I heard various adventurers charge after the retreating enemies hoping to take a few more down. I put my left arm over my chest in a despite attempt to mend my broken ribs, though they simply did not comply as thus I laid off of it for now and decided to heal my gushing right arm.

After using the heal skill I got up with the support of my mace and shield only to almost fall face forward into the ground. I got up once more and stayed still in order to regain my balance. Only to face plant after a shockwave from a photon bomb hit near me knocking me down. Agitated I got up and walked towards the undead in order to release some rage, that walk turned into a jog, then a run, till finally turning into a dash as I slammed my shield into two ghouls turning them into dust. Forgetting the pain from the broken rib I let out a load roar as I chased after more of the retreating figures.

My mace descended on the heads of many a ghoul as I started to vent my stress. Perhaps because of this rage induced behavior that I didn’t notice that one of the retreating risen was a ghost. My mace went through it without any resistance, I felt a bit smug when this happened thinking my strength had increased, only to find myself being impaled by countless little rocks.

“Gah” One of them hit something that should never be hit.

I looked at the ghost in pain with tears rolling down my eyes, I wondered how I could defeat it, or if I could even. I could use my healing skill that might work, but I had to be in point blank range, something impossible with all of these pebbles shooting towards me, so I took a gamble, I ran towards the incoming shots and took them head on.

The ghost, probably shocked about this, stopped its movements, allowing me to land my hand on it and activate my heal skill. Screaming it exploded into thin air, leaving me alone as I watched the retreating figures get farther and farther away.

[OOC] Thank goodness for the announcement, I had no idea how to write my character out of this nonsense, it almost seems like plot armor?

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    After freeing everyone from the cages they were in, I decided to help in healing the injured and on organizing the provisions while I was low in Mana and Chaos Energy, most of the Mana I recovered ended up being used into healing, but at least I was able to recover some of the Chaos Energy.

Before I was able to go back to the fight, I could see the enemy forces retreating and our forces pursuing them... I don't see much purpose in doing it though, so I refrained from it, instead, I decided to search the areas that were having fights until a while ago to see if there are any survivors in need of urgent help.

I felt a few Mana Signatures that I quickly flew to and started pouring Mana into for the sake of healing... Since I didn't have that many left, I started converting my own Chaos Energy into Mana, it wasn't something I was specially good at doing, but I knew no method of healing with Chaos, so this would do.

Sadly, I couldn't reach many of them in time, all around, what I could see were mainly dead bodies, both of the undead that were put to rest, and of our own adventurers that fought the best of their effort to keep them away.

Guilt filled me as I knew that I avoided this war for a whole day due to tiredness of my training with Yuuka-chan, and to make sure Mama wasn't worried... Those people were probably also tired, and yet, here they were, while I was at home, enjoying Eun-chan's cooking...

As sad as it was, I knew I could do nothing to change the past, maybe if I had been here from the beginning, I could've done something, maybe not, all I could do now, was look at the eyes of people that I had once called friends were completely devoid of life.

Deciding that I shouldn't keep at it any longer, I went back to camp and continued to help with the healing, I don't think there is anybody left to save here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.