Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit late to it, but welcome to the guild! Let's be good friends Choco-kun!

Chocol8 likes this.
  2. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    a unique character!
    welcome to the adventurer's guild~
    please put the guild card in your sig, and take this item box as our gift!
    have a great adventure with us~!

3. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With meowlasure...
    Thx little fox.

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild Eri-kun! I hope you can enjoy your stay here!

Let's be good friends!

(Gold can be used to ask for enchantments on your gear, requesting someone to craft you new gear or to buy potions and the like with alchemists. You can get it as reward from your quests.)

5. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Sophie
    Race:
    Elf
    Job: Researcher/Journalist
    Weapon: Magic Pen
    Armor: Robes of the Epistemophilic
    Skill:
    Investigate
    Mission Complete:
    Mission Failed: 0
    Inventory: Apple, Pineapple, Feather, Journal
    Gold: 0

Questing
    Gather data
    Go to Gallant mine or Desert mine collect Elemental crystal and 5 mithril
    [​IMG]
    Name : Sophie
    Nickname: Sophie, Soph?
    Date joined: 11/12/16
    Title : Epistemophilic
    Job : Journalist
    Magic Pen - A seemingly ordinary pen but when used in the right manner (twisted, clicked in a certain order). Some abilities are manifested.
    [Apeiron Ink] -The pen need not be refilled. You can write the world's history as many times as you like.

Magic Journal - A seemingly ordinary journal. Real name 'Mnemos Journal'
    Equipment : Robes of the Epistemophilic
    Adventurer Rank : E
    Mission Completed : 0
    Mission Completed (Party) : 0
    Desert Mine - #GD1 - D-Ranked – Mine 5 Mithril Ore [ 60G | 1 x Mithril Ore ]
    Desert Mine - #GD2 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Fire Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Fire Crystal ]
    Desert Mine - #GD3 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Earth Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Earth Crystal ]
    Mission Failed : 0
    Apple, Pineapple, Feather
    Initial gold: 0
    Gold earned:
    Gold spent:
    Gold left:
    Name: Aletheia
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  6. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    second char?
    good luck! don't forget to put this into your sig as well.

7. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, since I realize I have more OOC chats in the tavern then IC. Better make a new char, who will stay at the guild and gather information lol

Zone Q11, LittleFox21 and shad12ow like this.
  8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, nice thinking~! Well, we all talked almost always OOC there. Hahaha~! But we still talked IC there too.

9. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and it was weird to keep track of the information on the lore under choco, he's not that responsible lol

10. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I use NPC to talk in tavern instead of my char lol

AliceShiki and Chocol8 like this.
  11. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    What you could do this? Arggh, was going to ask about npcs before but forgot. So the guild does have npcs. XD Can my new char be a NPC lols

12. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    You can but you're not allowed to register it at this thread.
    At least you could make a sheet regarding your NPCs description or if you have a bit abnormal mind like me, you straight memorized all of your NPCs skills, desc, etc.

13. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I see. Another reason I made her was to put the lore information on. But maybe will go NPC if members are required to do quests or not. @shad12ow, please let Sophie stay without doing quests. She only has a pen, apple, pineapple and a feather XD

14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, as you wish then. But...that 'pen, apple, and pineapple' made me want to somehow...'erase' her......got to....avoid that scenario....

Chocol8 likes this.
  15. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she could be erased as member and become a NPC lol. I got a Pen, I got an aaaa... (Sophie throws book at Nuf User).

"Sorry about that guildmaster." Sophie said while dragging something behind her

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. Jiang Chen no 201

Jiang Chen no 201 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Hisochan
    Race:
    Human
    Job: Elemental Cardsmith
    Weapon: *drumrolls please!*
    cards *infinite ammo cuz game logicz*
    Armor: Card Quiver, boots, tøp t shirt, jeans, random steel breastplate
    Skill:
    Nen Cards, Nen *emitter and transmuter so Enhancer*
    Mission Complete:
    Inventory: Apple and bottled water

I've been following master Hisoka for a few months now and he seems to be impervious with my presence, so one day I decided to do a cliche bump to him in the middle of the streets and run away trick, and when I executed the plan everything was going smoothly until I bumped into master Hisoka.

I immediately felt master Hisoka's murderous aura, I felt tense and slowly looked up to see master's reaction, to my surprise, along with his murderous aura, I saw a bright smirk coming down master's face.

Master told me. " Are you the one who's been following me for months?"

In a nervous tone I replied, " Yes! I've been following you because I wanted to be your apprentice ever since I saw you in HunterxHunter 2011!" I said with a straightforward expression.

To my surprise, master Hisoka replied with a "Sure, you passed after all. I've been bored for quite some time already anyway."

Along with my shocked expression I asked, " How did I pass?!"

" You already have seemed to master Zetsu way back before you followed me, and that takes quite some talent."

" Follow me, we're going somewhere." I blindly followed master Hisoka, with a dazed expression.

While feeling extremely elated that I actually learned one of the four basic principles of Nen I still dared not speak since I could still feel the murderous aura around master. Sweat rained down from my temple and dripped below my chin, it was a busy street we were walking through, it was noisy all around, but with master's aura lingering, to me it was total silence. I heard me and master's footsteps even the sweat that poured down from me hitting the ground, I could hear all of it loud and clear.

Me and master Hisoka finally reached our destination, it was an inn that was just nearby from our spot, when we finally logged in the inn and entered the room master's aura was no longer there.

When I stood in the room master Hisoka told me, " Go to your relaxed position."

I instantly unstiffened my body and felt something warm surrounding me and entering my body. Master explained, " I'm infusing you with Nen, you already know what you should do. I'm going to take a shower and when I'm done you better have learned nen already or else you aren't worthy to be my apprentice and I'll kill you on the spot for wasting my time."

Master stripped down right in front of me and entered the bathroom nonchalantly. I was feeling immense pressure but I calmed myself down and remembered what I should do during this moment. I did not just rewatch HxH2011 before I bumped into master just for nothing.

10 minutes have passed and master finished his bath, and walked towards his clothes and glanced at me for a moment and a sudden surge of 'excitement' rushed in master's veins. I did not see master's 'excitement' since I was in a trance and was unconcious for the time being.

The reason for master's excitement is because he saw my Nen so stable like water flowing upwards like gas. It was also so dense that it almost seemed like solid. It was like the four states of matter in one!

Master couldn't contain his excitement and killed me on the spot. Master was surprised with his actions and sighed aloud. "Too bad, he had so much potential, even more than Gon-kun's."

Not knowing of the happenings, I found myself right in front of the Floating City of Aeternus when I opened my eyes. All I remember was when master infused me with Nen. I was in my own body, nothing had changed with me except the dense aura circulating around me. I rejoiced for a while knowing that I learned Nen just the same way Gon and Killua did, but it was a short enlightenment when I regained my composure I remembered I was lost.

I entered the city, the city guards were pretty stoic and silent when I entered the city, the place was very lively and many people were strolling around, the sun was striking my forehead and many noises went in and out of my ears when I entered the main square, I soon came to realize the people were talking in a different language but I could understand them, I soon noticed the signs written with unknown symbols but I could understand them, I saw many different beings walking along side man, I was walking with no expressions in my face to avoid attention but inside I was screaming and saying 'I'm in a different world!'

Thus this is the beginning of my story!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  17. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    please use template like this
    Name:

Job:
    Weapon:
    Armor:
    Skill:

Mission Complete:
    Inventory:

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit late to it, but welcome to the guild Hisochan! Please take this item box as a gift for joining! Free of charge of course. *gives item box*

Let's be good friends!

19. Jiang Chen no 201

Jiang Chen no 201 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, Shiki-chan *(>.^)

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Muu... *pouts* Call me Hikari... I don't like people calling me by my family name...

I hope you enjoy your time here though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.