LCD Lord of All Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Yuki

Yuki [Chaos-Order & Space-Time Magician,Owner of Void]

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant wait for him to whoop ass and power up. Also that chick from the enemy side got her ass whopped while he was weak, so I hope he doesn't have trouble beating her again.

~Yuki

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    Blackyy likes this.
  2. Mister Div

Mister Div ? ¿ Founder of The Anti loli Alliance!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    would say yes if i new about this LN but now i do thank you for giving me something new to read

3. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm, I like it but I need more to see if it's worth my time over other novels. :)

4. Yuki

Yuki [Chaos-Order & Space-Time Magician,Owner of Void]

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem ;)

5. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    good novel i like it (y)

6. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading/have read so many xianxias/xuanhuans that unless I'm really impressed by something they all blur together. This one is one of the ones that is blurry. It's not bad but it still hasn't really hit it's own stride yet.

I'm also frustrated that the author let the Yu Tong or whatever go. It would make so much more sense to use her male counter-part from the Ghost sect and actually give the mc a kill. Instead it almost seems like she's being set up as a harem candidate.

7. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kind of a bit generic right now but since its written by the same author of God of Slaughter, Spirit Realm and Great Demon king... Im still expecting and rooting for it...

MC was so cute when he was young it turn me off when he turn a bit arrogant at his teens..

8. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like a cross between PW and more standard cultivation novels. The MC's power is developing really nicely and it will be interesting to see how his personality develops as well. So far he is kind of calculating and careful, but the world seems to be pretty cruel with so many kids dead already, so it makes sense.
    I mentioned it in comments for last chapter, it's possible that MC has strong talent for blood cultivation. When he was a kid, he did pick a bone as his weapon, now he shows that blood techniques are something he can bend to his will. So maybe he could be a body&blood hybrid, which would open Yu Tong to do 180 turn to try to rope him into her sect. We will see.

EnragedWeasel likes this.
  9. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel doesn't contain LCD thread yet, so I thought I'll create one.

10. sobimask

sobimask For honour and oppai

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it good?

11. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    How to link it to NU?

13. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting twist ... no standard get bullied by seniors and elders until you power up. MC actually gets special treatment, 11 years old martial uncle :)

15. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far his secret seems to be within limits, where normal ppl won't think about making him into human cauldron for themselves. One less thing to worry about. Except for the blood sect, I imagine they would like to get their hands on him, a little tasty snack.

16. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here goes the meaning behind the title of the Novel. MC is growing to be king of myriad worlds.

17. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think anyone in this domain knows about MC's bloodline, not even his master.

Tenku_kun likes this.
  18. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it ... no fucking around, skip the boring stuff and let's go back to the real world. Also we get a rare situation, where we can see the world from point of view of the chosen and pampered one. 99% of the time MC is the poor guy looking up to the chosen sons of heavens, here he is the chosen son, even if it has been just half a year.

Also the mention of special veins ... MC must have something like that.

19. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    If MC is the chosen one, most of the time it means that his sect is on the verge of impending doom. So that the author can later on follow the same formula of poor MC gradually dispatching ppl responsible for the destruction of his sect, author will easily milk around 400-500 chapters doing this, also throw in a few subplots featuring treasure hunts and ranking competitions, author can milk another 100-200 chapters....LOL

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  20. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this time author did a 180 turn and skip all the new sect member trouble for MC, what makes you think that suddenly he will become predictable ? Also your line of story development so far lacks a lot of usual conditions. MC has no emotional investment in the sect, all he knows is his teacher, who is secluded from the sect and who sends all his students to explore the world and not stay as protectors of the sect.

He is also very pragmatic toward himself, if you remember his behavior during the trial ... he abandoned his team, that was in grave danger, just so he can train more easily. Another problem is that there is no enemy strong enough to fight the sect. It would take foreign force from another domain to suddenly appear to threaten the sect and at that point, given MC's past behavior, he would go cheers guys, I need to go train alone, take care.

Basically right now there are only 2-3 ppl that MC really cares about, his aunt, his grandpa, probably his teacher. It certainly is not his sect or clan, so if the novel were to go the revenge way, there has to be a period of MC growing fond of something first.

Ease likes this.