Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Desert Mine - #GD4 - D-Ranked – Mine 25 Iron Ore [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    Desert Mine - #GD1 - D-Ranked – Mine 5 Mithril Ore [ 60G | 1 x Mithril Ore ]
    Desert Mine - #GD2 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Fire Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Fire Crystal ]
    ============================================================
    "Oh...well done, friend. I have to say that your strategy to only get the leader. Well done. And some has more than a single tail, eh? Interesting report....Okay, here is 220 gold and the other ores. Well done and take care now~!"

2. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With this I'm D rank now, Yay!!

ExitedDeviljho, Zek, Carm and 2 others like this.
  3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Congrats, friend~!

4. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    o.0

5. The Traveler

The Traveler New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, @shad12ow, here is my field report of the quest:

Verdant Forest - #SE1 - E-Ranked – Slay 10 Forest Goblins [ 80 G ]

I took a step out of Aeternus and headed West towards the Verdant Forest. After a couple hours, I reached the treeline. As I headed in, I took note of the area, making sure I go back a different way I came in, I am a Traveler after all. I realized at about noon that I should make an Axe to chop trees down for a makeshift fort, so I found a sturdy branch, about 3/4 the length of my Shillelagh, and put it in my pack. Then I look for a somewhat sharp rock, and chopped a branch off where it reached the main part of the tree. Then I chop off about 4 inches of the largest part, and put both the rock and the branch stump in my pack. I then cut a 'V' shape into a Pine tree, allowing resin to flow Later, I found a nice stump to sit on, and I sat there for about 30 minutes, carving the sturdy branch into a sturdy axe handle, and the branch stump was carved into a wedge. I put the rock against the vertex of the 'V' shaped cut, making Pine resin pool on the rock for about an inch of resin. I then put it in a sunny spot, allowing it to dry. I built up a fire pit and took a wee nap. I woke up at about 3 in the afternoon, while the Sun was still somewhat high. I checked on the resin, which had completely dried. I pried the resin off and used it as a make shift magnifying glass. I put it above the fire pit and positioned it so my tinder would catch fire. When the fire started, I grabbed the makeshift wedge and fire-hardened it. Then, I went back to the Pine tree and made some deeper cuts with the wedge this time to test its effectiveness, and got more Pine resin. I collected this Pine resin on the blunt side off the wedge and got back to the stump. When I got back however, I realized that my sturdy axe handle didn't have a slot to fit my wedge, so I went to the sunny spot where I left the sharp rock. Now, I wanted to use the rock instead of wedge vecause the resin on it would probably fall, and the wedge might have been too wide. When I saw the sunny spot, I noticed a small Forest Goblin child playing with the sharp rock. It seemed just like a human child, giggling and being curious, but I knew what my quest was. I grabbed my Shillelagh as quietly as I could, crept up behind the little goblin, and brought down all the force I had on its head. I quickly stepped on its throat, making it unable to scream. Instantly I felt bad as it writhed around, trying to claw at my ankles, but I forced down, not allowing it to even breath its last breath. Although I felt bad, I realized I could use this as a warning sign to any Forest Goblins that might want to walk by my camp at night, so I dragged the Forest Goblin child behind me, the sharp rock gripped tightly in its hand, as the effects of rigor mortis had set in. I got back to the stump and carved a slot for the axe wedge into the axe handle. I grabbed 5 meter long sticks and sharpened them into points. I used the makeshift axe to chop off tge Forest Goblin's arms, legs, and head, but I had some trouble. The wedge wouldn't go through bone, so I had to use the sharp rock to tear open its flesh, and use ny hands to tear off whatever was left. I punctured off 2 arms, 2 legs, and 1 head, each went to a pointed stick, which I mounted in evenly distanced points around the stump about 150 feet away. I got back to the stump and noticed that the chest was left, so, to steer away any other creatures, I had a bonfire. The smell was horrible, but it kept the danger away. I didn't get a wink of sleep that night on that stump, instead I just focused on the noises in the forest, the sight of the fire, and the smell of the child.
    I paced around the stump until about 3 in the morning, and then I noticed the fire started to die down so I ventured about 10 paces North to find some firewood. I grabbed about 5 things of firewood when I heard a blood-curtling shriek resonate from the shadows to my right. I dropped the wood that was in my hands and grabbed my Shillelagh, preparing myself for anything that came my way. I waited for what seemed like the longest 15 seconds of my life, and when I realized nothing was approaching me, I slowly crept towards the source of the sound. As I got closer, I started hearing a different sound, it sounded like sobbing. I reached the source, which was a Forest Goblin, kneeling in front of the piked head of the child. My guts wrenched, and I almost doubled over, but if I did, that would have left me in a vulnerable position, so I grabbed my Shillelagh and approached the weeping Goblin. The Goblin noticed me, and looked at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen, and in the moonlight, I could see that the weeping Goblin was female, most likely the mother of the child Goblin. She didn't put up a fight, she just looked at me like she had given up life, waiting for me to kill her. I raised my Shillelagh above my head, looked away from her haunting eyes, and swung, making a chilling 'crack' sound. After I looked at her body, I threw up, noticing that she was pregnant. I walked back to the camp, thinking about those eyes. I packed up my axe and my Shillelagh, and headed out at dawn. I headed deeper into the Verdant Forest, making sure to stay away from the 'danger zone' that was marked on the map. I headed farther North East, hoping to find some Goblin huts deeper in the forest. After about 5 hours of tripping over tangling roots and overabundant shrubs getting in the way, I came across 3 huts. I kept my distance and laid low, waiting to assess how many goblins there were. At about 4 in the afternoon, I counted 6 Forest Goblins in total, 2 adults in each hut. I grabbed my Shillelagh and charged in. I swung at a hut, forcing two to run out, screaming. I swung at the first one, killing it, and kicked the second Goblin nto the second hut, causing it to wobble. By now, all 5 remaining Goblins were outside, and one tried to run at me with a tiny spear. I jumped up and landed on the Goblin that was charging at me, crushing its chest and heart. Two of the Goblins ran into one hut, probably protectig something of worth, but as I attempted to get to the hut, the other two goblins threw spears into my leg, puncturing my skin. I screamed in pain, dropped my Shillelagh, tore out the spears, and plunged them into both Goblins, killing them. Then I grabbed my Shillelagh, and swung at the hut the two goblins ran in, causing it to crash down on them. The stunned Goblins tried to recollect themselves, so I used this sliver of tine as an advantage, and grabbed both Goblins by their throats. I closed my fists as hard as I could, causing their faces to turn to a dark purple/green. And waited for them to stop struggling. After they died, I rummaged through the crashed hut. Inside I found a dead Forest Goblin baby, it must have died when I swung at the hut. After the altercation, I passed out.
    I woke up at dawn the next day, and headed South West, towards the city of Aeternus.
    x2 Child Forest Goblins
    x1 Unborn Forest Goblin
    x7 Adult Forest Goblins

Zone Q11 and Carm like this.
  6. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #SE2 - E-Ranked - Slay 10 Goblins [ 50 G ]
    Gallant Mine - #SE1 - E-Ranked – Slay Snow Goblin [ 80G ]
    At the flying city Aeternus, @Dancchi was working as usual as a receptionist, approving quests, and giving the rewards of the quests to the Adventurers. It was afternoon when she heard a depressing groan. She saw a certain figure of someone who she hasn’t met for a quite while.

“...Zone? Is that you deri!?”

The other figure who is quite drenched, dirty, and frozen here and there while emitting cold vibes. Yep, that’s me. Good ol’ A11 who took a certain stupid action a month ago.

“...yeah. @Dancchi, could you give me a towel please?”

While giving me a towel, she asked me to explain what had happened to me, and why I was gone for a whole month.
    Surely there are those who are reading this report right now, who would think “it’s probably nothing”, and they are right. It’s unusual for someone to fail a quest nowadays... or should I say, one month ago.

---One month ago---

Today is another day to take a quest. Despite being able to live for another week without work, I feel like being idle isn’t very good for my life.

This week I am going to do three things:

- Study Necromancy
    - Pick three requests
    - Buy a personal house

I don’t know whether I will manage to pull of the last one, but considering that I have one thousand G, I should be at least able to buy something, right?

In the past week I have been living in Aeternus as every adventurer got their own personal room the moment they register. (What a rich bunch. I am jealous.) But sometimes, really sometimes, I miss the feeling of home, and I wanted to be left alone. So, my idea is to either build or make my own house somewhere far from the Guild itself. To prove that I can live on my own.

...okay, the truth is, part of the reason is because of my rats.
    While an average adventurer uses up around 300 G to buy their food every month (or just eat the monsters from their hunt, but I doubt they would be willing to do that unless they have a cook), I am housing 53 rats as well, which means that a lot of space is required, a lot of G, and a lot of food. As for the excrement... surprisingly, I don’t have any problems with it. The rats actually used the bathroom very well... which is very, very strange. Sometimes they just “did the job” when we’re outside hunting monsters.

I now have 1015 G, and the reason why I am spending less money than a “normal adventurer” is because I have been hunting monsters on a daily basis to feed the rats the carcasses from the hunt, despite being a waste for necromancy. As for me? Considering my race, eating would not be a necessity, but rather a habit. It’s like smoking, but not harmful to the body. Luckily I am able to eat cheaper at the Guild, but I really need a better source than hunting monsters on a daily basis.

One of the brilliant ideas which came to my mind is making a farm. But to do so, I would need to choose the location, think about the style of the house, find an energy source, buy the materials, and hire a worker. All of them would cost me a fortune! So to do this, I would need to finish a ton of quests, and that’s what I’m planning to do.

I went to the Guild and pondered which quests I am going to choose. In the end, after seeing three particular quests, I think I am going to do something funny. I choose the [Monster Extermination] Quest to slay 10 Goblins, 10 Forest Goblins, and a Snow Goblin.
    Now I know this may as well fail from the beginning, but at least I will fail while doing something ridiculous. Also, I think they will be useful when I have my own laboratory, even if only a little bit.

This time, I put the majority of the rats into the Item Box, and hid 6 of them with me. Just like the previous time. Hopefully it won’t end the same way... Well, it shouldn’t be as am travelling alone this time. Using the map and compass given by @Dancchi, I should be able to manage on my own.

I used the teleporter to go to Frontier Village and from there I bought some supplies from a shop called “The Battle of the Front”. When I first read the sign, I chuckled a bit. Its name truly fits this village. I entered the shop and took my time to look around the shop. The shopkeeper who runs the store looks kinda old, having a thick beard. Though he seems to be quite wary of me. I wonder whether I have done something wrong? No, that can’t be. This is our first meeting after all. Did we perhaps met when we were raided? ...this is going nowhere. I took some recovery potions and went to the counter.

“Only these?”, the shopkeeper asked with a stern voice. Despite emitting animosity against me, he didn’t attack. So I responded with:

“Y-Yes. U-Um... sir? If I m-may ask a question; why do I feel like you are hostile against me?”

The shopkeeper looked at me as if I had asked something stupid. Looking puzzled, he answered the obvious. It was my appearance. I slapped my face with my hands for not thinking about it. Imagine if you were a shopkeeper who sells helpful items to Adventurers and commoners, you would be prepared to meet knights, swordsmen, archers, etc. But you also have to be wary of shady characters like rogues, bandits, and thieves. While I do wear a more-or-less shabby lab coat which could link my image to a scientist, when somebody sees a person wearing a gas mask, they would naturally be cautious in case that I throw a smoke bomb or a sleeping gas.

In the end, while smiling wryly, both of us became friends and I left the store after paying 30G.

I then traveled all the way west through the Great Plains for about two days by foot. Along the way, I did kill 10 Goblins (13 Goblins to be exact) with some trouble, but I encountered a pack of Kobolds while I was looting the Goblins. I have cut the ears as proof of subjugation, but I couldn’t go against a pack with 20+ Kobolds, so I fled without looting the corpses. What a shame.

I ran and ran all the way to Verdant Forest and immediately found a single Forest Goblin. Summoning all my rats from my Item Box, killing the lone prey was actually easier than expected. I made the rats eat the corpse after I cut the Goblin’s ear, and walked again through the forest. Using this method, I hunted the Forest Goblins one by one and put five corpses into the Item Box as sample for possible future research.
    It took me a full day though, I wonder why the forest is filled with so many Goblins? Even though I know Goblins have fast reproduction, I have the feeling that there are too many of them. It could be just me though.

After sleeping on a tree, I walked through the Great Plains again and a thought came to my head.

“I sure am lucky not being attacked while I was sleeping.”

I don’t know why, but even though I don’t require food, I still need to sleep. Quite strange, isn’t it? I stopped thinking about this after I became 15 years old or so though.

Using what I think is a ‘safe path’, I crossed the plains after three days to the Gallant Mine without being attacked by monsters. This time, I only needed to kill one Snow Goblin, and then I could’ve gone home. But... I think I finally found out one of my natural enemies; the whole mine. It was freezing out there. THE WHOLE MINE IS MY NATURAL ENEMY. Being made of a clay-and-mud-like substance, my body just froze after waiting for 30 minutes. After around an hour, I lost my consciousness.

---Back to present---

“I see, I see deri. But how did you come back here then deriyo?”

“A miner visited the mine found me and melted me slowly using a torch. He thought I was some weird monster frozen by Adventurers and.. a lot of stuff happened resulting me giving him 50G as compensation. He was quite happy with it. ...so, I guess I failed the quest.”

“Wait, then why are you still frozen here and there deriyo?”

“Good question. I never understand my own constitution myself. I guess I’ll be fine?”

“If you say so deri~”

@Dancchi

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    fuzor100, shad12ow and Carm like this.
  7. The great metalunicorn

The great metalunicorn [Blood Countess][Glue Overlord][Big Sister][War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Would it be possible for me to get a list of all E ranked monsters in the area?

8. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    ================================================================
    Great Plain - #SE2 - E-Ranked - Slay 10 Goblins [ 50 G ]
    Gallant Mine - #SE1 - E-Ranked – Slay Snow Goblin [ 80G ]
    ================================================================
    that merchant maybe has some kind of grudge against scientist derika...
    well, but i've never thought your body is so fragile against ice deriyo?
    it isn't even freezing at the mine and yet you got frozen, deriyo?
    even the rest of E-rankers aren't that severe, deri.
    anyway here's your reward deri. 130G deri.
    have yourself a warm bath deri~
    oh, before i forgot, the snow goblin quest has been updated, you need to kill 5 of them deri.
    in case if you want to slay them in the future derizo!

ooc: you forgot derideri speech pattern~

Zone Q11 and shad12ow like this.
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    A word of advice... Try to use paragraphs to separate the sentences of your report, it's hard to read like this... Story seems good though, just a bit hard to read.
    Ask on the tavern Syn-chan.

Although... You could just take a look at the slay quests at the quest board, if it is E-rank than the enemies will be E-rank as well.

10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    =======================================================
    "...Hmm.....friend, let me start that this is a successful job. Well...in term of technicality, that is. But....I don't know. This made me somehow feel the need to go there and maybe make some communication attempt with them. Maybe, just maybe, we can find some tribe that is willing to communicate with us.....Just maybe. Ah, sorry for rambling. Here is 80 gold for the job. Take care now. I'll be seeing you later, friend."
    OOC: Hello there~! It is a good story. Has the psychological aspect there for me. But just an advice. Do use paragraph, as one of our member has already said. Please use paragraph when writing those as to make reading easier. That's all~! Thank you and have a nice day~!

Zone Q11, AliceShiki and LittleFox21 like this.
  11. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Tavern.. Please?

LittleFox21 likes this.
  12. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry.
    EDIT: Done.

Carm likes this.
  13. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Crooked Mountain - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Put 5 undead to Rest [ 130 G ]
    Crooked Mountain - #SC1 - C-Ranked - Slay 10 Lightning wisps [ 200 G ]

When I brought Izuna back home, it was a catastrophe. People knew about my pet bird and sometimes play with her, but when she showed up as a human they now want to experiment with her instead. Geez. Thanks to Caelum, the higher-up recognized Izuna as a proper human, and gave her a choice of either return back to her world or become a resident of ARKS Fleet. And of course she chose to stay with me, with the reason along the line of worrying about me. Tsundere~ *poke poke*

- Master, please stay at least 10 steps away from me.

As her caretaker, I have the responsibility of teaching her common sense, but I'll leave that to Caelum instead. For now, let's go out and beating stuff up! Still, Izuna has no aptitude toward photon, thus renders ARKS weaponry useless. I think I may need to ask Shadow for magic enchanted weapons and armors later. I already gave her some of my unused item so she should be okay for a while. Also, basic communication device in case we lose contact.

For some reasons, Izuna has a huge Mysterious Harisen in her Item Box without my knowing. Where did she get that?

We are currently at Crooked Mountain, a small mountain range located east of the East Barrier Mountains, sandwiched between Orc Lands and Rainforest Vale. It is a place where the light is dim even in day time, due to a number of unnatural thick clouds gathered all the time. Here lies the home of some dangerous species like Roc or Storm Elemental, but our goal for today is not them. We need to hunt for undeads and Lightning Wisps to complete the quests.

- So, Master, how do we put the undeads to rest then? None of us can use holy magic.
    - ...............How about just blow them all up?
    *smack*
    - And Lightning Wisps?
    - ...............Capture them in bottles, I guess?
    *smack**smack*
    - You were careless again, weren't you?

That's rude. I even prepare 20 bottles so we could do it The L*gend of Z*lda way. Huh, we need 10 only? Then let's put the rest on decoration at home. Here, you can take 10 of them. We both are capable of moving at high speed so it's not too difficult right? Ready, set, go!

Lightning Wisps are usually docile unless provoked. They float from place to place aimlessly while generating lightning. It's impossible to kill them using physical attack or lightning magical attack, since their nature is similar to that of spirit. That's why we are now putting them in bottles so we can ask for guidance on getting rid of them. With my <Za Warudo> and Izuna's <Lightning Rush>, in a few minutes 20 bottles of Wisp are loaded inside my Item Box.

Next on the list is 5 undeads. We encountered some zombies while catching Lightning Wisps earlier, so they now follow us here.

- Izuna, show them the result of your training.

It seems human Izuna has some traits taken from her bird form. The most notable one is her arms. She can't fly in her human form, but her arms are strong enough to lift a large boulder. It was quite difficult to direct her habit of always using legs as a mean of attack to using arms instead. The result is quite satisfying though, as now Izuna is capable of fighting at both close and long range. In return for the versatility, human form Izuna has higher mana consumption for lightning magic, and she will revert back to bird form once her stock runs dry.

Izuna is now engaging in battl.... Huh, where's the battle? Looking at the bunch of topless corpses near Izuna feet, I can imagine she use <Magnetic Field> to gather them in one place then blast them using <Lightning Rush> with her fist. Luckily there 's no blood since they were dry a long time ago, but her hands maybe hurt a little. I really need to get her new equipments then.

- We are done. Let's go home.

Turning to face me, Izuna speak with a calm expression. Coupling with the mess below and the eerie ambience of the area, her sharp red eyes look really scary. It is just my imagination, right? Right?

Still, before that, we need to properly bury those poor soul.

I'm back @LittleFox21
    So how do I deal with these Wisps? Throw them in the water? Drain them for electricity?

Carm and LittleFox21 like this.
  14. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    =======================================
    Crooked Mountain - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Put 5 undead to Rest [ 130 G ]
    Crooked Mountain - #SC1 - C-Ranked - Slay 10 Lightning wisps [ 200 G ]
    =======================================
    ....um, either you cut their mana or the souls, deri.
    i can't pass the quest if you haven't killed those, deri.
    so i'll have you kill them here deri~

15. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    T: Ugh I'm in trouble exactly because I can't do that.
    T: Guess I'll do it by brute force then, I'll just throw all of them directly into the sun.
    I: ........................... *speechless*

A few minutes later.

T: I'm back, again. Here' the video of me getting near the sun and throw 10 bottles of Lightning Wisp into it.

LittleFox21 likes this.
  16. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    ....your reward, 330G deri.

nguuuquaaa likes this.
  17. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Please get your quests approved before you post your activities.
    Thank you.

shad12ow and FuRen like this.
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, Security Guard Carm~!
    @FuRen You can post your report now~! Thank you for waiting~!

Bielt likes this.
  19. The Traveler

The Traveler New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow, here is my field report for the following quests:

Great Plain - #GE1 - E-Ranked – Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [ 50G | 1 x Potion Recipe ]
    Great Plain - #GE2 - E-Ranked – Gather 3 Moonlight Water [ 50G | 1 x Moonlight Water]
    Great Plain - #GD1 - D-Ranked - Gather 5 Rainbow Slime Gel [ 120G | 1 x Rainbow Gel ]
    Great Plain - #GD2 - D-Ranked - Gather 10 Nectar [ 120 G | 1 x Butterfly Honey ]
    Great Plain - #GD3 - D-Ranked - Gather 5 Flower seeds [ 80 G | 1 x Butterfly Flower ]

I took a step out into the Great Plains, letting the wind blow my hair back as I watched the Sun rise. I walked South East towards the river that came out of Moonlight Lake. When my mind wasn't occupied by weird noises or a wandering Tauren, my mind drifted to the Goblin child and its mother, oh, the horror! To keep my mind off of the subject, I started coming up with ways I would get the Rainbow Gel, the Nectar, and The Moonlight Water.

I thought that if I could get my hands on some Birch Bark and Pine Resin, I could use the Pine Resin to glue the Birch Bark to a circular piece of wood, making a Waterproof Bucket. Another idea was to get small leather bags and cover the outside with Pine Resin, making it somewhat waterproof, but it could wear off. And finally, it clicked, I could skin some fish and make Waterproof Pouches with their skins if I laced them together.

After about 9 hours, I reached the river. After years of living in the wilderness, one comes to the realization that getting wet isn't that bad, so I took my clothes off and jumped in the river. I opened my eyes into a somewhat murky river, I could see about 10 feet in front of me. Another thing you come to learn is the lesson of bare-handed fishing.

I waited for a few seconds, scanning the riverbed, looking for the big Catfish bottom feeders, and the bigger the better. I saw a medium sized catfish about 18 inches long, I slowly drifted towards the Catfish, my arms bent but my hands open. A few seconds of drifting and my hands were almost all the way around the catfish, so I grabbed. It writhed around in my hand, but I brought it to the shore and placed it down at a safe distance from the shore.

As I was getting dressed, my eyes drifted to the fish, which was gasping for air. An image flashed before my mind, an image I will never forget. The image was of the little Goblin child, trying to gasp for air as my foot was placed placed firmly on its throat. I closed my eyes and opened them slowly. It was then I realized I needed a large, flat rock and a skinny, sharp rock to skin the fish. I took off my clothes again and jumped in the river. Unfortunately, most rocks were rounded, due to weathering from the river's current. After about 10 minutes I found the rocks I needed.

I got back out and didn't bother to put my clothes back on, as I would probably need to get more fish for the pouches. I placed the catfish on the flat rock and grabbed the sharp rock. I filleted the fish, all the while my mind flashed of me cutting up the Goblin child, tearing her limbs apart. My train of thought was thankfully derailed by a piercing roar coming from the East Barrier Mountains, most likely from a Wyvern.

I filleted the fish and put the meat aside. I jumped back in the river and caught 23 more fish and filleted them. By the time I finished catching the fish, it was almost sundown. That left me with enough time to make 2 Waterproof Boots, 2 Waterproof Gloves, 1 Small Waterproof Pouch to hold 3 Moonlight Water, 1 Medium Waterproof Pouch to hold 5 Rainbow Slime Gel, and 1 Large Waterproof Pouch to hold 10 Nectar before I went to bed.

I grabbed a straight bone left over from the fish, and tore up my boots and gloves. I used the torn animal skin as laces to make the gloves and boots tighten around my hands and feet. I used the remaining animal skins as laces on the pouches, so I could close the pouches after I harvested what I needed. After making my items I had 2 Fish Skins left over and 4 Animal Skin Scraps.

I swam in the river to look for flint and anything shiny, hopefully its steel. I found a flint rock and tossed it by my items. I swam around for 30 minutes with almost no light, but a miracle occured, and I noticed a small glint of light flash at my eyes from the riverbed. I grabbed it and brought it to shore.

I tested the shiny object by stiking it against the flint near some tinder, and it caused a spark, making the tinder go up in flames. I warmed up and put my clothes on. After there were enough coals by the fire, I put the flat rock on the coals with the fish on it, cooking the fish. After the fish cooked, I put the 48 Fish Fillets, 1 Straight Bone, 1 Flint, and 1 Steel in my pack and drifted off to sleep.
    I woke up at dawn and filled my Small Waterproof Pouch with the water from the river, filling it with Moonlight Water. I recalled that one of my quests required me to get Moonlight Flowers, which grew along the bank. I picked up 10 of them easily, seeing as how they were abundant.

Now, since probably the hardest one is out of the way, I walked back towards the City of Aeternus. Along the way, I gathered 10 Healing Plants and 5 Flower Seeds.

I reached the city of Aeternus and headed West, towards the Verdant forest treeline. By now, the sun was close to setting so I grabbed some tinder and started a fire with my Flint and Steel. I warmed up 2 Fish Fillets and ate them for supper and went sleep.
    I woke up a few hours past dawn and started up a fire again. I saw a fungus that I recognized as Touchwood, so I grabbed some and ground into powder. I then urinated on the powder making a paste. I grabbed a sturdy branch and wrapped it in my 2 Fish Skins and 4 Animal Skin Scraps. I then rubbed the paste on the torch. There is a reason to this bear with me. I then lit the torch on fire. This paste actually allows torches to smolder instead of catch up in flames, so it lasts longer.

Then, I walked along the treeline looking for Beehives. I found one and stuck the torch under it. I spaced out and thought about the little Goblin child's burning torso in the fire.

I came back to reality 15 minutes later, covered in bee stings, but with a dead beehive in front of me. I reached inside and took out enough bees to fill up the Large Waterproof Pouch 4/10 of the way. I grabbed my Straight Bone from earlier and carefully poked the dead bees in their honey sacs. Afterwards, I continued along and found a bigger Beehive hours later.

I did the same thing, but made sure I covered my body with objects so I wouldn't get stung alot. By the time the beehive was dead, I was stung about 15 times. I harvested more nectar, which took up almost all night. By the end, the Large Waterproof Pouch was full. I started another fire and ate 2 more Fish Fillets. After my supper, I went to sleep.
    I woke up at noon and started another fire. I warmed up 2 more Fish Fillets and ate them for breakfast. I headed East for an hour and dug out a small trench to wait for a Rainbow Slime to appear.

After 4 hours, one finally appeared. I tracked behind it for about 6 hours, filling up my Medium Waterproof Pouch with the slime it leaves behind it. Afterwards, I headed North East towards Aeternus to turn in my quest.
    42 Fish Fillets
    2 Waterproof Gloves
    2 Waterproof Boots
    Keep the pouches.

LittleFox21, shad12ow and Carm like this.
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #GE1 - E-Ranked – Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [ 50G | 1 x Potion Recipe ]
    Great Plain - #GE2 - E-Ranked – Gather 3 Moonlight Water [ 50G | 1 x Moonlight Water]
    Great Plain - #GD1 - D-Ranked - Gather 5 Rainbow Slime Gel [ 120G | 1 x Rainbow Gel ]
    Great Plain - #GD2 - D-Ranked - Gather 10 Nectar [ 120 G | 1 x Butterfly Honey ]
    Great Plain - #GD3 - D-Ranked - Gather 5 Flower seeds [ 80 G | 1 x Butterfly Flower ]
    ==============================================================
    "Good day to you. Ah, the gathering quest, eh? Very good~! They are all in prime condition. Okay! Here is the reward, 420 gold and the other stuff. Take care now~!"
    OOC: Thanks for using paragraph. It is much easier to read now. And you are very detailed in the report. Thanks~! Very enjoyable~!

LittleFox21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.