Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraust Howzer

Kraust Howzer The mysterious person of NUF

Reading List:
    Link
    Umu excuse me receptionist-san. *bows head to the receptionist-san who looks like a person* Is this the desk where I could register for my adventurer card and be a member?

Zone Q11 likes this.
  2. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Short Tutorial
    Main Thread - Used for announcements and a few short stories.
    Member List - Register here. <----- This one
    Tavern - Random talk and asking for help or parties.
    Quest Board - Get your quests here.
    Receptionist's Desk - Put the report on how you completed the quest here.
    Dmitri's Dungeon - Dive into a dungeon for a fun experience with good rewards, currently available only to E-ranks.
    Raid - Participate in a fun Co-op with other players!
    Map (High Quality and Google Docs Version)
    Map (Low Quality, but it's not Google Docs)

3. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine - #GE2 - E-Ranked – Mine Wind Crystal [ 80G | 1 x Wind Shard]
    Gallant Mine - #GE1 - E-Ranked – Mine Ice Crystal [ 80G | 1 x Ice Crystal Shard ]
    Gallant Mine - #SE1 - E-Ranked – Slay 5 Snow Goblin [ 80G ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD1 - D-Ranked – Mine 5 Mithril Ore [ 60G | 1 x Mithril Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD2 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Fire Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Fire Crystal ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD4 - D-Ranked – Mine 25 Iron Ore [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    Morning, Frontier Village

Arriving at the Frontier Village, I did not directly went to the mine, instead, I went to the general store. Inside, I saw a weapon shop uncle sitting behind the counter, dozing off. But when I entered, he greeted me cheerfully, so I asked.

"Do you sell pickaxes?"

"We do, are you another one of those adventurers that wants to go to the Gallant Mine?"

"Yes."

Hearing my confirmation, he nodded before taking out a pickaxe from underneath the counter.

"That would be 50 Gold."

Taking out 50 Gold out of my Item Box, I bought the pickaxe and left the shop before proceeding towards the outskirts of the village.

There, I transformed to me Beast Form and chanted.

'Steps of Wind.'

With the spell, wind appeared underneath my foot, increasing my speed as I proceeded to Gallant Mine.

* * *​

Mid Day, Gallant Mine

Arriving at the Gallant Mine, I transformed back to my Human Form.

Just like any other mine, Gallant Mine could be described as a dark and cold place.

Stepping into the mine, I took out my pickaxe and delved deeper in search of ores and Snow Goblins for my quests.

* * *​

A few hours after I entered the mine, I managed to mine the designated amount of ores.

Fortunately, at the place where I found Ice Crystals, there was also a group of Snow Goblins, abolishing the need to search for more of them.

And as I fought them, I was enlightened with the use of applying magic on weapons

So by applying fire magic- the weakness of Snow Goblins -on my katana, I was able to slay the Snow Goblins much more easily.

And so, after I finished mining the last of the ores, I went back to the surface and returned to Frontier Village, where I used their teleportation portal to return to the guild.
    Note:
    -Learned Weapon Enchanting
    @shad12ow
    Note: I was a bit lazy doing this one...

fuzor100, Carm and AliceShiki like this.
  4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine - #GE2 - E-Ranked – Mine Wind Crystal [ 80G | 1 x Wind Shard]
    Gallant Mine - #GE1 - E-Ranked – Mine Ice Crystal [ 80G | 1 x Ice Crystal Shard ]
    Gallant Mine - #SE1 - E-Ranked – Slay 5 Snow Goblin [ 80G ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD1 - D-Ranked – Mine 5 Mithril Ore [ 60G | 1 x Mithril Ore ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD2 - D-Ranked – Mine 3 Fire Crystals [ 100G | 1 x Fire Crystal ]
    Gallant Mine - #GD4 - D-Ranked – Mine 25 Iron Ore [ 60G | 10 x Iron Ore ]
    ============================================================
    "Ho, you learned magic enchanting? Fascinating~! And...the ores and crystal looks good. Very good job~! Here is 460 g and the other stuff. Take care now~!"

FuRen likes this.
  5. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    New Title "Reliable Receptionist"

AliceShiki and Chocol8 like this.
  6. The Traveler

The Traveler New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow, I failed the following quest:

Great Plain - #SE1 - E-Ranked - Slay 20 Slimes [ 50 G ]

I walked out of the Receptionist's Office at about 4 PM and headed out, but an idea struck my mind. I could get a pet! I walked over to the Merchant and asked for a small glass bottle, some twine, and a knife.

After I did this I left the city of Aeternus in search of slimes. I headed North and soon I found a flock of slime. I scoured the herd for a slime that appealed to me, when I saw an unusual slime that emitted light. I realized that the slime probably absorbed something that glowed, so I decided that was going to be my pet.

In order to keep my mind off of the carnage and hopefully not think about the Goblin child and her mother, I focused on the bright slime as I unsheathed my Shillelagh and bashed the slimes, killing 14 slimes. The bright slime started oozing away from me as I neared it.

I took out the Glass Bottle, grabbed the slime with my Waterproof Gloves on and stuffed it in the bottle, quickly putting a cork in the bottle.

I set up a fire, warmed up 2 of my Fish Fillets and ate them. I pulled out the bottle and opened the bottle. The slime oozed out of the bottle and froze in front of me.

I warmed up a Fish Fillet and fed it to the slime.The slime gurgled and dissolved the Fish Fillet. I pet him with the glove on and he made a mirthful sound. I opened the bottle back up and he quivered. I threw away the bottle and it crashed.

The slime nuzzled my boot and made himself comfortable. I sat down and watched the fire, but the image of the Goblin child's torso burning in that fire was too much, and I turned away. I fell asleep within the hour.
    I had a dream the night before, the dream consisted of that dark night in the forest. Now, I have come to the realization that I am doomed to a cursed eternity. As soon as I realized this I released the slime back into the wild, but it followed me. Eventually I deterred it by throwing rocks at it, but I felt horrible inside. I went back to the Receptionist's Office to show that I have failed.

7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #SE1 - E-Ranked - Slay 20 Slimes [ 50 G ]
    ==============================================
    "....Ah, you failed, eh? Hmm.....go take a rest, friend. Maybe it will do you good. Or just don't take slaying quest for now. Go help the villagers in the Desert/Oasis Village. Maybe a bit of hard farm work will do your mind good. Take care now."

8. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine - #GB1 - B-Ranked – Mine 5 Refined Ice Crystal[ 60G | 1 x Radiant Ice Crystal ]
    Treacherous Port - #SB1 - B-Ranked - Sink 1 Pirate ship [ 350 G ]
    Treacherous Port - #SB2 - B-Ranked - Slay 5 Highwaymen [ 280 G ]
    Treacherous Port - #GC1 - C-Ranked - Look for hidden trader [0 G | 1 x Mysterious Chest]
    Treacherous Port - #GC2 - C-Ranked - Look for shady merchant [0 G | 1 x Random Ore]
    Treacherous Port - #GC3 - C-Ranked - Look for illegal peddler [0 G | 1 x Random Elemental Stone]
    @shad12ow

Gabriel walks into the Guild Hall with three decrepit men in tow. Their hands are bound but they seem to be requesting something bitter to eat or drink.

Gabriel was bored. Dmitri was still going through changes and was possibly going to completely destroy the next few poor sods who got fed to him. So he needed to find more snacks. However, he couldn’t just keep taking from the Human Kingdoms. What if Gabriel’s actions started a war with them?

Well, after his last fight with Valentinus, the humans were probably terrified that something horrible was happening over there. Gabriel paid it no mind and asked Kayla and Gobko if they wanted to go on a trip with him. Kayla was overjoyed, you could tell it by her tail.

But Gobko had other plans. He wanted to strut around as a hairy Ogre and get some girls. Apparently, it wasn’t just his Goblin hormones affected his lower head. He was always like that.

So with the immature Monster left behind, Gabriel and Kayla used the Wyvern to travel to Aeternus City. It had been quite a long time since he had taken a Quest and he wanted to know if there was anything new. What he saw amazed him.

“Ooh, these look good. It seems that I can get some good materials from these guys. Oh, and I can get some more materials on the way. How about it?”

Kayla said nothing and just leaned on Gabriel, rubbing her head into his shoulder. He sighed and placed the request at the counter. After having it accepted, the two left once more on the Wyvern. This time, they traveled northeast towards the Gallant Mine. He had been here before, but last time he had his Lesser Golems do the work.

This time…he did the same thing.

Why fix what ain’t broke?

Instead, the two stood atop the mountain and looked out over the horizon. Once the required materials were gathered, the group was off again.

This time, they went further east. Gabriel hadn’t been here before since the furthest he had been was the Orc Lands. Seeing the strange new area filled him with a strong curiosity. What could be down there? Would there be new materials with which to make stuff?

Then he remembered one of his recent creations being Irritum. He shook his head and decided maybe he should wait, first. Should he evolve again? Turning into an Ogre like Gobko could be an adequate decision. He still had his leadership abilities no matter which form he chose.

But if he wanted to be more affective, he needed to get stronger himself. Maybe he should…

By the time he realized, they were already at the Treacherous Port.

Just as they touched down, five annoying idiots sprung up. One had a bow and shot at Kayla while another shot an arc of lightning at Gabriel. A man with a shield and mace approached and another person wielding a large war axe swung at the Wyvern. Finally, there was a person leading them from behind holding a staff.

They were all dressed similarly, which is to say that they were wearing dark leather clothes and not shiny heavy armor.

“Wonderful, you came to me! Hup!”

Out of seemingly nowhere, Gabriel flicked a piece of paper and it split into little pieces as a dark force materialized and formed a portal. Gabriel kicked the surprised shield guy in while the axe wielder was slapped into it by the Wyvern’s tail.

Kayla had pulled out her spear and charged at the bow user after deflecting the arrow he sent her way. Her agility was amazing and she dodged around to get behind him. She butted the end of the spear against his back and sent him sprawling to the floor and stepped on him.

Meanwhile, the supposed leader of the group started to flee. The Wyvern gave a little hop and landed in front of the person. They fell to the floor out of shock. The last guy, the lightning mage, wasn’t a close combat expert so he ended up being picked up by the Hobgoblin and thrown into the portal followed by the archer and leader.

Once that was done, Gabriel disappeared momentarily and came back holding some articles of clothing and items that weren’t really necessary in the Dungeon. These would be used as proof.

After that, they found the port city and looked around. On several occasions, thieves tried to steal from the two but they had all of their belongings in spacial bags or Dmitri. And the spacial bags were hung around their neck. These thieves were just caught with their hands down Gabriel’s pants which ended up being an awkward situation for everyone involved.

Kayla was still laughing as they visited the nearby inn.

“We don’t serve your kind here. Get lost.”

“Oh? Pushing away a paying customer, huh? Oh well. How about some info? I can make it your while.”

The innkeeper’s eyes narrowed as he looked the two up and down.

“Alright, what can I interest you in?”

“We need to find…unscrupulous items. Who do we go for?”

“Ah, those can be easy to find if you know where to look.”

After getting the information out of the innkeeper, the two turned to leave.

“Hey, where’s my pay?”

“What, is your life not suitable enough payment?”

“Huh? Look, you think just because we appear lawless doesn’t mean we will lie down and take this injustice!”

“Eh, okay.”

Gabriel waved his hand and the innkeeper just slumped down lifeless onto the floor. The nearby customers looked over in shock to discover that the two Monsters had already left.

“Hey, what do you have in stock?”

“Ah, so you’re a customer, eh? Good, good.”

“Nah, I was just asking. Now tell me where your colleagues are?”

Gabriel held the dagger up to the Hidden Trader who nearly peed his pants. After getting the necessary information once more, he had the usual whereabouts of nearly all of the dark and dirty individuals including the Shady Merchant and the Illegal Peddler.

“Wait, what am I supposed to do? All it said was to find them. Do I bring them back? Hmm…”

Gabriel was on the pier thinking about his Quests when Kayla jumped away. He wanted to follow, but she waved him away.

“Ah, she must be going to the bathroom.”

And with that, Gabriel went back to his thinking. Not much later, a beautiful Wolfkin woman walked over to him. He glanced at her feeling that something was familiar, but he ignored her.

Instead of just passing by, she came right up to him and grabbed his arm.

“Hey, leave me alone!”

“Huh? Gabe, aren’t you happy for me?”

“Huh? Who are…Kayla?!”

She giggled and wrapped her large fluffy tail around one of his legs. She brought her dainty hands up to her cheeks, but she forgot that she hadn’t washed the blood off yet.

“What did you…no, who did you kill?”

“Oh, just some idiots that were trying to do bad things to me. I saw several were eyeballing me when we passed so I took the chance to get rid of them. Their gazes felt dirty.”

“THOSE BASTARDS!”

“Calm down, I already killed them all.”

“Yeah, but I can steal their souls, remember?”

“Ah. Okay, then.”

From around the corner, several large men came bounding over.

“There she is, boys! That’s the bitch that”

People need to stop verbally harassing Gabriel’s friends and family while he is there.

The man that was being loud already slumped to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut. The others fled away soon after. Next, the two went about their ways trying to find the locations of the people who harassed Kayla. Just as they were about to leave, Gabriel remembered his last Quest.

“Oh right! I need to sink a pirate ship! Let’s go!”

Kayla’s long tail wasn’t swishing about like it usually was. Now it was lazily resting around Gabriel’s body. She wanted to be as close as possible to him. Her features had become more humanoid, but she still retained some normal canine parts. Her canines glistened in the twilight as she smiled wide.

Just as they were about to hop on the Wyvern at the docks, a ship started making its way over. Several of the men on board were yelling something incoherently. Kayla frowned since she could easily hear them, but remained quiet. She wanted to know what Gabriel would do.

“Ah, some more snacks, I mean recruits for the Dungeon! Wonderful!”

Gabriel threw out another piece of paper and repeated the same thing he did before with the Highwaymen. This time, however, he took the entire ship!

“I will need proof, right? Sounds like a perfect thing to tinker with once we go home!”

Gabriel chuckled as he also went in to the portal.

While he was gone, Kayla laid down in the spot he was just sitting in. She smelled his scent and felt his warmth but her tail was slightly drooping and her energetic ears were hanging. Her pretty face seemed even more beautiful in the moonlight along with her sad expression. Seeing the large moon, she felt the need to do something she had never done before.

She howled. It was a howl of loneliness and desire. Some of the sailors who heard it thought there was a ghost or just another wolf. However, some looked up into the sky and saw the elegant Wolfkin woman sitting atop a Wyvern, illuminated by the night sky and stars.

For some reason, many of the sailors and even the pirates remembered a specific someone that meant a lot to them. Maybe it was their love, or maybe it was a family member. Either way, since they somehow could feel her emotions as if they were being transmitted to everyone, they felt she had lost someone close to her.

When a portal opened up while everyone was staring and a Hobgoblin walked out, some men balked. Especially when the beautiful woman hugged him tightly. He held her in his arms as they flew away.

Thus, the story of the Lonely Woman’s Howl spread throughout the Treacherous Port and many women started to howl whenever they missed their man. Usually it was curses sent towards the brothel, but the tradition would live on.

No one realized three item hawkers had disappeared that night as well.

“Hmm…you three are annoying. Should I just throw them into the Demon Realm?”

“No, their struggling seems funny. Plus, what if you forget about them?”

“Good point. You know, what am I going to do with that ship?”

“Make it fly?”

“Eh, that sounds like an overused cliché.”

“But it would help move your Minions and Soldiers easily.”

“You are correct! Of course!”

This was it! He needed something that could bolster his power and increase the effect of his Army! What a perfect idea! Gabriel reached over and awkwardly kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly.

Kayla’s face turned red as the two held each other until they got back to Aeternus City.

The three unfortunate money makers had to sit through the lovey dovey duo all night long. When they touched down, they desperately called for something bitter as someone brought out tea.

Gabriel wondered what the Guild Master would think. Would he overlook the semantics?

Gained: 5 Highwaymen, a Pirate Ship and its crew, 3 sniveling shady salesmen, and 5 Refined Ice Crystals.

P.S. Kayla's and Gobko's new images can be found in my Companion tab under my signature.

9. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    wow the new images are cool!

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine - #GB1 - B-Ranked – Mine 5 Refined Ice Crystal[ 60G | 1 x Radiant Ice Crystal ]
    Treacherous Port - #SB1 - B-Ranked - Sink 1 Pirate ship [ 350 G ]
    Treacherous Port - #SB2 - B-Ranked - Slay 5 Highwaymen [ 280 G ]
    Treacherous Port - #GC1 - C-Ranked - Look for hidden trader [0 G | 1 x Mysterious Chest]
    Treacherous Port - #GC2 - C-Ranked - Look for shady merchant [0 G | 1 x Random Ore]
    Treacherous Port - #GC3 - C-Ranked - Look for illegal peddler [0 G | 1 x Random Elemental Stone]
    ============================================================================
    ".....Good day, old friend.....Why I'm having this expression? Well.....for one I didn't think that you will bring those merchants here. No, it's all right. I can deal with them. In fact I can....hmm...'negotiate' some deal with them. What deal? Let's say that it is confidential, my friend. And....you bring a whole pirate ship? Complete with its crew apparently.......I think I can deal with that too. So here is the reward, 690 gol and the Radiant Ice Crystal. Let me appraise the ore and elemental stone."
    *a few spiders with special tool crawled on top of the ore and stone*
    "Ah, while they are checking the stuff, for the chest I got you need to pay the guild 1000 gold to open. Just ask me if you wan-"
    *one of the spiders tugged Shadow's sleeve, telling him that they have done their job as it pointed to the ore and stone with its mechanical leg*
    "Oh, done already? Marvelous! Let me see....hmm....oh, a pure iron ore. Nice! And the stone is....wind? No. A water stone. Well, here you go then, my friend. Take care now~!"

Evil_Ginger and Bielt like this.
  11. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    If I may, I can uh, keep the Pirates, right? Out of those little knights I met from earlier, only a couple show promise. Plus, here's your 1,000 gold. I hope I get something good.

12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "The pirates? Suits yourself. But I will keep the ship. I will convert them to.......a large war machine. Ah, then let me unlock the chest, okay?"
    *pulls out a multitude of tools from out of thin air*
    "Let's see....a bit of this....and this....and this...and..*CLICK* DONE~! Haha~! Let's us see the content~!....Hmm....a...fang necklace? Huh....wait...that marking on the base....Oh, it is a summoning necklace."
    *pulls out necklace*
    "If I'm not wrong it is.... the Ether Wolf Fang Nekclace. It is, right?....yes, the mark is of that Archmagi Wolf. From what I read, it will summon over 500 ethereal wolf-kin that will follow your command. A word of cautions, though. It might drain you of your magic reserve energy fast, but the army you summoned will be more than enough to defeat a whole kingdom. A mix of mages, warrior, and assassin. Do use it with caution, friend. Take care now~!"

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  13. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    My ship! You crazy! You know that's what I was going to want for my Army!

Fine. I guess I will just make my own. Time to go cut down the forest. I'm going to need a lot of materials and resources...

*Nabs the necklace*

This will come in handy, too. Thanks, Shadow.

*Walks off*

shad12ow likes this.
  14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    On second though, why don't you have the ship and show me what you will do. I am curious of of your plan after hearing that. How's that? I could learn something? Or I might give some suggestion or two? What do you say, old friend?

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  15. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel pauses as a small smile stretches across his face. He turns around while twirling the necklace and boasts.)

Haha! Who says I have to make it? Ah, but I will be making some adjustments here and there. I know an eccentric Djinn in the Demon World who crafts stuff for me. I was going to also spend several days enchanting it and adding some new...

(Gabriel stops and looks around to make sure no one else is paying attention)

...some new Spirit Weapons. These things can turn a mountain into a valley! Haha, I don't mind at all if you want to collaborate. With my background and your ingenuity...hahahaHAHAHAHA! I can't wait!

Ah, but I must go! If that crazy lady demands something tough, I should make a headstart. I will let you know when my side is complete and we can share ideas. See ya!

Bielt and shad12ow like this.
  16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wundebar~! Absolutely wonderful! Hahahahahaha! I'm looking forward to that, my old friend!

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  17. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sandy Desert - #SE1 - E rank - Slay 25 Desert Jackal [ 50 G ]
    Sandy Desert - #SE2 - E rank - Slay 25 Desert Fox[ 50 G ]
    Sandy Desert - #SD1 - D rank - Slay 15 Desert Lizardmen [ 110 G ]
    Sandy Desert - #SD2 - D rank - Slay 15 Desert Black Rhino [ 110 G ]

Beetle dungeons... Who was the idiot that decided to make a dungeon full of beetles!?!? Why couldn't it be full of fairies or candies!? I'd love a candy dungeon!

Stupid insects... I'd better take some quests to forget about those stupid things... Desert? I guess this works, I think there aren't many insects on deserts.

I took the quests and headed to the teleport gate, arriving at Delta Town I headed out to the desert straight away...

How stupid... What was going through my head to go through a desert in the morning!? I hate the heat! I can't even make ice properly with this much heat here!!!

I kept on walking on that scorching heat, sweating like crazy and feeling all dirty... Great... I looked up to see the sun's position so that I could estimate how much time it would take for it to go down... It's still really high up, isn't it? And it's so big... It even seems to be getting bigger... Rather... Isn't it definitely getting bigger!?

I looked properly and noticed there was actually something moving on my direction... What was that!? Is there a meteor falling on the middle of the desert!?

I quickly channeled all my Mana through the air to freeze it up and make a big ice wall in the way of the falling meteor, I also used the Barrier Charm I got from the dungeon to try and protect myself.

... Well, the result? Not that pretty, the meteor broke through all that and connected directly with me, pushing me quite far away... At least I'm alive...

"Ouchie..."

The meteor talked!!!

Oh wait, it's not a meteor, it's... A nekomata? Why did a Nekomata fall from the sky!?

Well, first things first...

"You know... I'd appreciate if you could get off me..."

"Ah! Sorry nya!" She got off me. "So... Who are you nya?"

"I'm the one to ask!!!" I hit her head with a tsukkomi... I think I should've put more strength into it.

"Ah! Sorry nya! I forgot, it's good manners to introduce yourself first, isn't it! nya? I'm Nyanko! The goddess of nekos nya!"

"A goddess of... Cats?"

"Right nya! Neko goddess nya!"

"And why did a goddess fall from the sky like that...?"

"I slipped and fell nya!"

"You... Slipped?"

"Correct nya!"

"I... See... I'm Alice, pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Alice nya! I'm glad to meet you nya! You helped me in smoothing my fall nya!"

"I... Did?"

I mean, wouldn't she have fallen directly on the sand if it wasn't for me? I bet it would have been way less painful...

"You did nya! And so, I'm going to reward you nya!"

"A reward?"

"Yep nya! I'll give you the pleasure of becoming a Nekomata yourself nya!"

"I don't think I want-"

"Here goes nya!"

"Wait stop- GAH!"

I felt a huge pain go through my body, specially my head, hands, feet and back... After a few seconds the pain smoothed out and I tried looking at my hand... Claws? Wait, she really didn't-

I have a tail... I put my hand on my head... Yep, definitely cat years..."

"Turn me-"

"I need go back now nya! I'm glad you seem to be enjoying the blessing nya! Take care nya!!!"

"Wait! Turn me back! Give me my humanity back!!!"

She's gone... I can't believe it...

I dejectedly started moving forward... Huh? Isn't it easier to walk on right now?

And I'm not even that bothered by the heat anymore... Did this goddess suddenly give me some stat buffs together with the transformation!? What a cheat!!! Who gets this kind of buff on the first quest!? This goddess is ruining the whole system! I'll complain to the administration that made a big buff in the early game!

Oh well, since I have this, might as well make use of it... I decided to keep on walking normally and... Huh? What is this smell?

I searched a bit more and found some Desert Jackals, is this a cat's sense of smell? That's so practical!

But wait... They should have smelled me too then, shouldn't they? Did this also made me conceal my smell? Cheat! I call it a complete cheat! I'm not supposed to be a cheat MC that got reincarnated! Give me my normality back!

I sighed. Alright, let's just get this over with... There are 30 of them there, so it's enough for me to clear the quest... I should be out of Mana though, so how will I... No wait... I have Mana... Did she full heal me as well!? Just how many stupid cheats will you use you damned goddess!

Whatever, I made some Icicles and threw them at the jackals, they started dying and quickly turned towards me, running as fast as they could to kill... Not good!

I made an Ice sword and cut the first that came near, then I cut the second and third, as the fourth approached, I couldn't attack it in time, so I jumped backwards to dodge and...

I ducked... Why did I duck? A milisecond later one of them flew past my head from behind... Cat insticts!? Cheat! Total cheat!

... Not complaining though.

Another 2 came that I cut with my Ice Sword and... It melted! Stupid desert climate! Another came from the side, I got down and accidentally hit him with my tail... It flew away!!! Why did I become so cheaty suddenly!? I wanted to enjoy the low level life!!!

The next that came I tried to stop with my claws... I broke his nails, then cut his head off with just my own nails... Ugh, gross... Rather, I got too many cheats at once! This is unfair! I want to play as a non-OP character and have fun!!!

When I noticed it, there were only five left, and they running away... Oh well, I killed 25 already, let them be.

I picked some of their ears as proof of kill and proceeded to kill the desert foxes.

Once I found them, now that I did know I was cheaty, I didn't wait too much, I rushed like crazy on their direction throwing spikes everywhere, as they attacked me I killed them with claws or tail if they got close, if not, more icicles... It seems my Mana regen also got better with this buff... Cheaty goddess...

I walked easily thinking of going after the lizardman, when suddenly...

"What the crap is that...?"

Lizardman, mounted on Black Rhinos, following 5 Jackals... SINCE WHEN ARE THERE INTERSPECIES ANIMAL ALLIANCES WITHIN THE DESERT!?!?!?!? Out of anger, I summoned a table made of ice and flipped it towards the impending enemies.

Of course they dodged, the attack was stupid, but I really needed to do that.

Well, this was actually troublesome, I shot spikes at them, but they were good at dodging, they circled me and kept attacking from various directions using bows, so as to not get close... While the Jackals were just looking at the sidelines... Since when are there organizations like that!?!?

I tried dodging for some time, but it was clear that I was going to lose before they ran out of arrows, so...

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I rushed forward as quickly as I could and used my claws to kill the nearest Lizardman, the Rhino tried to use its horn to attack me, but I dodged and killed it by summoning an Ice Spike.and making it fall on its head.

I kept on rushing like that at them, while the attacked ones tried to protect themselves how they could, the further ones attacked relentlessly with their arrows... Somehow I was always dodging at the last second though... Cheat.

After killing the last of them, I turned towards the jackals and noticed they were suddenly reunited and... What is that...?

All the corpses on the ground flew towards them, they started shining and... Merged together? Seriously? What kind of stupid boss fight is that!? A jackal on his 2 feet and about 1.5 times my size was now looking down on me.

"Hahaha, fool, you have finally awaken me! The true lord of the Jackals! I have slept for a thousand years awaiting for this moment, I brainwashed all of those pathetic vermins to serve me, all so that I could make them my own and reach my ultimate form! Be prepared for I am perfect and will bring DOOM to this whole world! There is nothing you can-"

Won't he ever stop...? This monologue is so boring... Oh my god, he is still talking! Just shut up already!!!

I made a big warhammer twice my size with Ice and ran towards him!

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE ANNOYING!!!"

I swung my hammer at him... Hey! Who gave you the right to dodge!? Be hit already!

I kept on swinging a few more times, but he kept on dodging time and time again.

"You see now, there is no way that a miserable being like yourself could ever defeat the great me! I'm invincible, perfect, the ultimate and impossible to be stopped-"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

Eh? He blocked it? But this hammer is bigger than him!!!

"Prepare, for this is the day of your doom, the day the whole world will tremble, for I am back, for the sake of dominating the whole world I will not stop-" I swung my hammer "until all have bowed towards me-" again "so this will be your-" one more time "end, fare thee well child, you'll be the first of many!"

I was about to swing it one more time, but he sent a ball of pure darkness towards me that moved really quickly, I tried to dodge, but I couldn't, it hit straight on my chest and... IT HURTS! I hate pain you idiot!!!

"Nyah!!!"

He stopped bragging and looked towards me... Remove this frigging ball already...

"Nyaa...."

This is bad, I think I'm losing... Huh? It disappeared?

"I'm sorry my lady, this humble servant couldn't have noticed your greatness due to being so recently awoken... Please accept my apologies, if you would, could you please grant me the grace of a kiss?"

Is he... Is he frigging flirting me!? Why the crap did he do that!? Was he charmed by a single nya!? How stupid is this guy!?

Of course I couldn't care less about that, I swung the hammer on his head and killed him instantly... Well, this was dangerous... And crazy... Definitely crazy, I hope it was all a dream, and when I wake up, I'll be back into my human form and nothing of this would have ever happened...

... Of course reality isn't as nice, when I went back to Delta Town and slept, I was still a Nekomata... Incidentally, I discovered that the King of the Jackals is actually an old folk legend that is used to scare children, saying that if they behave poorly, the Jackal King will put them into a sack and bring them to his harem full of Catgirls, and that once they reach it, they'll become Catgirls themselves and forever serve him... Isn't this a bit too scary to go telling children?

Well, I was still more surprised this legend had some truth to it though... Oh well, it's dead now, nothing I should worry about, I headed back to Aeternus to submit my report.

[ I became a cheaty Nekomata due to the blessing of a stupid neko goddess. ]

@brasca123

18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sandy Desert - #SE1 - E rank - Slay 25 Desert Jackal [ 50 G ]
    Sandy Desert - #SE2 - E rank - Slay 25 Desert Fox[ 50 G ]
    Sandy Desert - #SD1 - D rank - Slay 15 Desert Lizardmen [ 110 G ]
    Sandy Desert - #SD2 - D rank - Slay 15 Desert Black Rhino [ 110 G ]
    =====================================================
    Welcome back Alice-chan! You seem a bit different and... Blessing of the neko goddess? Jackal King? And... It was a legend to scare children as well?

Maybe it was an youkai that took form due too many children believing in it? Would be the only thing I could think to explain it being this... Idiotic, cocky, flirty... Or maybe it is just stupid then... Who knows?

Good job on getting rid of it! I'm afraid I can't give you any additional rewards for that though, so you'll get 320g for completing them, take care now!

19. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Treacherous Port - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Slay 5 Bandits [ 150 G ]

*3rd person POV on a random bandit*

He thinks again and again. Today is going to the last day he plans to stay in this damned thieves' den called Treacherous Port. The job of robbing and kidnapping doesn't suit him at all. He can feel the guilt getting bigger and bigger day by day. He regretted. And he decided. He would rather go back home to being a farmer and be extorted by the landlord, or go live in secluded somewhere on the mountains of the north of in the forest of the south. Either way would result in a hard life, more so than this unstable life. But he feels satisfied with the thought, since he can finally wash his hand from this dirty work.

- Give me something light.

The bartender silently throw him a drink from the other side of the counter. Normally he would order a strong one, so he could drink to forget this shitty life of him. But today he need to be fully awake. He has to prepare for the escape. After all, his small band of bandits won't be happy with a dropout who may or may not sell them all.

- Give me one like his.

Before he knows it, a small girl has already sit beside him. At first glance, she looks about 10-12 years old. She wears a simple black onepiece dress with black and white striped kneesocks. It suits her cute looking. Even though her short hair is total white and her eyes are deep red, quite unusual.

- Missy, we don't serve kid here.

The bartender says.

- That's rude. I'm 20 years old you know. Look.

The girl takes out something from her pocket. It's an Adventurer Guild Card. He can't help but eavesdrops the conversation.

- Hoo, so you are quite different from what you looks then. Here, your drink. And can I ask what business does miss D Rank adventurer have here? I assume you don't just come here for a drink, right?

And the bartender wastes no chance to signal the other "customers" in this pub for a big fish. He feels sorry for the girl, but she is at fault too. What's with the D Rank and diving straight into this dangerous place without armor or weapon?

The girl takes a sip from the glass, then looks up and answers.

- I'm looking for a merchant. The one with unusual merchandises.

You don't realize you are going to be the merchandise soon?

- Walk out and turn right. Go in the second alley in this side of the road. You will see a beggar. Ask him to lead the way.

Yeah yeah, the way to the ambush.

- Got it.

The girl puts 10 gold on the table then gets off the chair. At this point, he can not feint ignorance anymore. This girl is not only careless, but she has such money to spare. There's nothing good coming from what he can see.

- Girl, don't you think it's risky to go alone?

The girl tilts her head from the sudden question directing at her but quickly answer.

- Don't worry, I am actually quite strong myself.

Girl, your arm is even smaller than my wrist. Unless you are a magician, but you don't even have a magic staff. You just won't survive.

- Then I won't stop you. Here, have this.

He gives a small candy to the girl. She cutely tilts her head again, but upon realizing the little thing in her hand, she appears quite upset. No, not really. Her face is still the same, total expressionless, but there is a faint red aura emitting from her body. Literally.

- I. AM. NOT. A. KID.

- Yeah yeah you are not. Eat that to cool your head, it's mint flavored. Children don't like them you know?

What he gave the girl was a candy wrapped in a piece of paper with a line reads "Run! It's a trap". This is the most he can help the girl. He don't want to risk more than needed for a stranger.

After the girl leaves, as expected, his bandit comrades gather together to perform a capturing. Somehow they misunderstood his attempt to stop the girl as a question for if the girl has any companion or not. Since the girl's answer implies that she goes alone, they are now cornering her in an alley hidden from view. Contrary to his expectation, the girl is surprisingly obedient after being bound with a heavy handcuff, or more like, he can feel an abnormally happy-go-lucky attitude from the girl.

- Hey misters, where are we heading to?
    - Will I be raped?
    - Will I be forced to be a slave and be sold and be tossed between owners like a worthless good?
    - Will I be force to serve in a brothel for the rest of my life?

Ah, this girl is no good, he thought. She isn't careless, she just has a few loose screws. He feels like he was a fool for trying to help her before. The other comrades of him, on the other hand, laugh with a "Just you wait for it". It seems they haven't realized her nature at all. Does years of dealing with helpless girls dull their senses?

Arriving at the warehouse, the girl was thrown in a cell for keeping prisoners. The other bandits want to have an "examination" session with the girl before selling her to a brothel. How the hell they can even get a boner on a child body like that, it is a mystery to me. Should she be at least as curvy as that blonde girl in maid clothing standing right next to her then I would have no question, he thinks to himself. Huh? Since when did we capture a blonde girl?

- Hey there Izuna. Guess what, it seems I'm going to be raped soon. I finally graduate from being a virgin.

The white-haired girl calmly talks. The blonde girl silently stares back. Look like those two are acquaintances.

- ...... Since when have you been there?
    - Since the very beginning.

What is the blonde girl talking about? She appears just now, doesn't she? Oh and for god's sake, take a look at your surrounding, the other guys are unsheathing their weapons and in wary state already.

- I suggest Master drop your act. Or else we will have a reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllyyy long talk tonight.

At that moment, the aura around the white-haired girl changes. It looks like she is half-afraid and half-excited of something. She stands up, grips her fists, and breaks the cuff into two. Aaaaahh, what the hell is "I'm quite strong by myself", she should just say, I am inhumanly strong instead. Even ten of my lives won't be enough to oppress that. Screw everything, I'm outta here, he grimaces.

He throws his weapon away and flees from that warehouse, despite the calling of other bandits. In a few seconds, he can hear the sound of broken walls, also several thunder-like noise coming from his back. He takes a look at his back, and see the warehouse in mostly collapsed condition. The bandits? No doubt they are all crushed. Before he has a chance to appreciate his right decision, he falls on his butt for the sudden appearance of the two girls right in front of his eyes.

- Mister, will you lead us to the most shady merchant in the area?

- I get it I get it, I will take you there. Just please spare me my life.

And would you please stop staring at me with those two pairs of blood-colored eyes? I'm almost leaked some smelly liquid here, he flinches.

After that, he stands witness to a weird bartering session between the girl duo and the merchant. At first the white-haired girl wants a stack of porn in exchange for the bandits' possessions at the warehouse. The merchant replies with he has no such ware, but he can provide a strong male slave instead. The girl denies, apparently because she doesn't want anything without rape. Gosh just let me go already, I promise I will be a good guy from today onward, so don't let me get tangled with these people anymore, he prays. Then the blonde girl demands a barrel of high-quality grapes. The merchant scratches his head and directs them to a newly discovered grape farm in the Distance Steppes. At last, the merchant offers a mysterious ore he got a hold of several days ago. For some reasons they accept it in an instant. If you want that then just ask for it from the beginning already damn it, he retorts in his head.

- Master, what should we do with this man?
    - He's a good guy. He tried to help me before.
    - But he's still a bandit.
    - ........ Let's ask Shadow.

I don't really get it, but it seems I will live on somehow, he feel a bit relieved. Then the two girls each grabs one of his arm. A flower in each hand, normally men would die to be in this position, but these are the same girls who destroyed the warehouse in a few seconds. He instantly feels uneasy.

- Close your eyes. It's going to be a rough trip.

He tries to open his mouth, but he remembers that these two have absurd strength so he shuts himself up. And the scenes before his eyes change. Continuously.

T: I'm back boss @shad12ow ! This time with a bandit who wants to redo his life.
    Used-to-be-bandit-A: *murmur* No... more... Women... are... scary... I... will... be... good... from... now... just... spare... me... from... them... *eyes rolling*
    T: As you can see, he's perfectly healthy and motivated.

ooc: lol I tried something new. Poor bandit guy. Being bandit is suffering. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Treacherous Port - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Slay 5 Bandits [ 150 G ]
    ==============================================================================
    ".....Is he....okay? He is? Always like that from start?....well.....the guild never ignore one who want to redeem themselves...I guess. Well, here is 150 g for the job and the ore is...wait a bit."
    *pulls out appraising spider. The spider started to appraise the ore and then gave out a small piece of paper to Shadow*
    "Hmm...ah, a pure iron ore. Quite a good found. And....I'll let you do what you want with him. The guild can do with more staff if you wanted to. take care now~!"
    OOC: Want to keep him as NPC? If yes, give him a name and I might use him some times later in some scenario. Hahaha~!

Zone Q11 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.