Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The great metalunicorn

The great metalunicorn [Blood Countess][Glue Overlord][Big Sister][War]

Reading List:
    Link
    I could only watch as I reigned in my blood...there was a woman. She had appeared like a vision before the bloody knight and the ice girl carrying a vengeful aura. Unable to see I could only guess what was happening as two piercing screams sung in my ears.
    Was she eating them?
    No... That wasn't it. The haziness made by the film of madness surrounding the ice girl started to focus to the point the edges of them seemed harsh. As Ice girl's screams grew louder the blur became fainter and fainter as if the pain was something fighting back. Then it stopped, the screaming, the noise, everything, as Luci spoke in my head.
    It seems the enemy is retreating.
    Is that so, any casualties?
    Seems so, why? Are you hungry?
    Yes quite a bit so, I got hit by some holy magic and was made to drink human potion. My body is trying to heal and purge at the moment.
    I understand, I'll collect the dead.
    Thank you Luci, I'll meet you at the usual place..... I have things we must speak about. Seems we are not the only ones dwelling in the dark.....
    Syn. I'm fine.
    You having feathers says otherwise....
    I.....*sigh* fine. Stay alive, you can't help me if you're dead.
    With that the conversation ended allowing the world to seem to move again. The woman quickly finished whatever process that was going on only to look at me. Now seeing her my body went on high alert.... She's a priest, instead of the gold and white she wore darker muted colors. Even still a priest is a priest..... Right?
    Taking out Yin I quietly slit my wrist waiting for a few seconds of blood to run out, before standing to leave. My blood would need to consume those bodies, if I was to even barely survive a priest. Out of the corner of my eye I watched it run like water towards Luci.... I fought through the warning signals a met the woman. Quietly I consumed her scent, it was a scent that caused my blood to boil.... Though not the same it was similar to that person..... The one person I would ruin all over again,

She smelled like 'mother'
    @Bielt

BlancFrost, Evil_Ginger, Carm and 5 others like this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    !!-THE RAID IS FINISHED-!!
    All member is free to write the aftermath for the next 24 Earth hours. After that time, this raid thread is closed until further notice. Thank you!
    Remember. The rule is still there and you need to follow the rule even if this is 'just' aftermath. Only IC post.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  3. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the battle as ended for everyone, my true battle has finally begun. Opposing me and forcing me into this less than desirable situation is the now awake and enraged Fry. Counting down the seconds, I yearn for my freedom to enact vengeance on those who've ratted me out...

-

While Fry was distracted by a female guild staff I dove into a nearby hay wagon and commenced my first phase preparations...

-

Ah, this village really has a totally different atmosphere after the danger had passed. Drinking my carton of milk from the top of the temporary headquarter's roof, I watched as my orchestrated chaos ensues.
    • A certain male priest was chased by a herd of sheep around the village while wearing a mini waitress dress
    • A duo of female adventurers were fighting with each other over a particular set compromising photos that I've already distributed to the entire village
    • An unlucky adventurer was running around clutching his mouth and crying, desperately looking for water
    • A female staff member was tied up wailing in the pigsty
    • A male representative was getting chased by a mob of angry female staff members who wanted their panties back
    • An androgynous male staff member was tied up and thrown into that guy's tent
    I slowly crossed the names off of my list, as I reached the final name I stopped and looked directly at him walking towards his impending doom.

Raising up my carton and crossing out his name, "Cheers."

RAZER

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  4. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ok, let's go!"

Slowly, Ruriha bent his body and positioned his right foot forward, readying to dash onto the battlefield.

However―

A sudden announcement rang across the field, signifying the end.

"What... it ended already?"

Tears began to flow on his face as he realized that by the time he had reached the village, everything was taken care of and the inhabitants were now assessing the damages, while some are thanking the adventurers that partook on the battle.

Ruriha dejectedly went back to help in the reconstruction of houses that partly got caught up in the battle.

The day ended without no one thanking him.

His merits was shadowed along with night.

"This sucks..."

Carm, shad12ow, Nurman and 4 others like this.
  5. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(Razer)

A few minute later, Monti come to where Razer is.

.......(Monti)

.......(Razer)

"What are you doing?"(Monti)
    "What am I doing? of course getting tied and caged inside. Cut the chat and let me out! I still need to go leveling!"(Razer)

Monti open the cage and untied Razer.
    "I thought I saw you use some summoning skills back then. Can't you just summon your monster to untied you?"(Monti)
    "......I forgot."(Razer)

"Let's go. You still want to leveling right? Eh? Where did he go?"(Monti)
    Razer is running around searching for Ton, but suddenly.

Razer froze on the spot.
    "Raid is finish? I still want to leveling some more!"

Currently, I'm level 11 Elementalist Summoner.
    "Argh!!!! At least let me level till level 15!!"

Razer walk back to the resting place.
    "Wait! I forgot about my novel that I drop at the healing camp. How could I forgot it? Even if it's dirty, it's still worth 10 gold."

Razer walk to the healing camp, and saw his novel on the ground.
    "It still here. I better pick it up and clean it a bit. Hmm? Something attached to the novel?"

Razer pull the novel and some kind of string snap when he forcefully pull the novel.
    Razer watch as weird mechanism triggering in front of his eyes.

Klak! klak! klak!
    fssshhh boom!!!

"What the heck is that?!!!"

100 firework shooting in the sky, but at the same time few of those firework are shooting toward where Razer is standing.

Razer start running away from those area.
    "Argh!!!! Ouch! Ouch!! Earth Armor!!! Ouch!"(Razer)

"Oh! Look at the firework. It's beautiful"(Soldier 1)
    "Oh!!! It must be those adventurer celebrating the success of defending the village by launching firework!"(Soldier 2)
    "Yeah! We should celebrate! Bring out the booze and food!!"(Soldier 3)
    "Oh!!!!!!!"(Everyone else)

"That's weird? All of those firework are supposed to shot at the place where Razer is standing. Did I make mistake? Well, at least few of them still fly toward him."(Ton)

BlancFrost, Carm, Nurman and 6 others like this.
  6. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    The fight is over.

At the entrance of the Gallant Pass I stood watching as the army of the dead crawl back to the darkness they came from. We’ve driven them back; we’ve won, at least for now. There’s always a chance of them renewing their attack but for now it seems like they’re gone for good.

I stood there bloody, beaten, but not defeated. Raising my visor so I could breathe without much impediment, wiping the blood on my face and on my sword, there I stood.

With the rush of adrenaline gone, my body started shaking, my breath ragged, sight blurred. Fighting injured for two days straight with little time for recovery is starting to take its toll. I fall.

A man died, the brother spilled his blood.

The brother driven off and was fated to wander.

A man founds a rose, his home, a reason, it slipped for his grasp.

A blood soaked rose, wilts. It dies waiting, hoping to make a home, to wash the blood away.

That man broke. Promised to hold on, promised to come back, he swore. He wanders again.

A home to find, a place to rest, a final rest, he persists. He promised.

Words he kept. For now it’s kept. He still persists. Until he can’t, he will.

A hollow man dies. Broken pieces started chipping away, eroding, slowly he dies.

And I woke up.

7. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel awoke, still tired. He looked around at the empty field with a depressed look)

"It's already over?!"

"Yes, Master. The fight finished several hours ago."

"Dammit! Whatever. Irritum, just go visit the volcanoes up north and hang out with the Titan for now. If I ever have need of your...abilities, I will call for you. Ugh, this was a waste."

"Master?"

"Bwaa! I was a waste!"

"Ugh, fine, so a couple good things happened. Just go away, I'll start crying if I keep looking at you."

(Lee Xiu led Irritum north while Gabriel walked away. He had no idea where to go now and he was antsy for some battle. He went into the forest to hunt some animals and found several beasts being affected by the miasma of death coming from the battlefield. They were weak so Gabriel just got rid of them)

"Aaagh! Why?! The raid is over and I didn't even fight something clearly unique!"

(With his understanding of Necromancy reaching a new point, Gabriel had no problem quickly imitating any Undead he found. However, that only worked on the ones that were raised by magic. Ones that were created through unnatural means like Vampires and Dullahans were unable to be copied. Now that he could make any of his Undead intelligent, it was like he had become different. Was it his evolution? He had become more irritable and quick to anger. He had lost that scholarly aspect of his from before. No, something else was bringing this up. What was it?)

"Die, scum!"

(That was it, the Necromancy Magic was somehow affecting him. He had no soul of his own, but he still had his mind. Plus, the souls he had taken before were now starting to become tainted with the deathly aura. It would seem that Gabriel would need some time to get used to this feeling or just fight it off quickly. Either way, he would need to distance himself for now. Gabriel ignored the strange man that tried to attack him and went further into the forest)

"Don't ignore the great me, Hero Avernicus!"

"Pipe down, Copernicus, I'm thinking."

"It's Avernicus, you monster! Ah, you can talk?"

(All the while Gabriel was deep in thought, he was being tagged by another annoying nuisance)

Zek, Carm, fuzor100 and 3 others like this.
  8. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up out of frenzied daze and listened to the announcement of the end of the raid. I then went to pick up the spoils of war only to find none. Chuckling to myself I thought 'Of course a ghost wouldn't drop a weird stone like those others,' yet I still wondered. What are the stones, and what purpose do they serve.

My thoughts were disturbed by the loud screams of joy echoing from every adventurer were watching in a daze as spectacular fireworks shot off in the distance. Smiling wryly, then went back to village to play with my cat. Whilst traveling I saw overhead a figure, perhaps it was a magical girl. I continued and reached the healing tent at last. The cat walked up to me and began to push his head against my leg, obviously in an attempt to get food. I complied.

Opening the cat food I laid it down and immediately the chubby ball of fluff began devouring it. I petted it's back while it was still eating causing it to arch its back. Feeling content I looked on at the rest of the adventurers.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    BlancFrost, Zek, shad12ow and 2 others like this.
  9. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] As usual, my stories are forgettable side-stories. Don't mind me~ [/OOC]
    [EDIT] Part 6 (The end of this useless tale) is about to come. [/EDIT]
    [EDIT2] Scratch that, the end may be posted at a later time. [/EDIT2]
    [EDIT3] Finished Part 6! Now, on to the Intermission... [/EDIT3]
    [EDIT4] DONE! This ought to be the last edit of this post... [/EDIT4]
    “What do you mean by that?”
    Confused, the enchantress looked at me.
    “Well, I don’t know whether I should’ve felt any changes… but I still feel the same as usual?”
    After a quick inspection, the enchantress tried to buff me again.

But nothing happened.

…is it possible that, because of my race, I didn’t got counted as an ally?
    “Do you feel any changes now?”
    “Nope. Still the same as ever. Perhaps your buff doesn’t work on my race?”
    “What is your race then?”, she asked.
    “I am a hybrid between a golem and a slime. Perhaps your buffs only work on “living beings”?”
    “That’s not it. It feels as if someone… or something is preventing any buffs and debuffs… well, that doesn’t matter right now. Here, use this.”

The enchantress gave me a talisman. As soon as I wore the talisman, I suddenly feel as if my body has been rejunevated and all my fatigue has disappeared.
    “It-It works! I can feel the power emitting from this. What is it?”
    “It is my last resort, a LifeRune Talisman, also known as an universal talisman. That talisman will enhance your health regeneration. To be honest, if that didn’t work, then I wouldn’t be sure whether you have a soul or not.”
    Well, I do have a core which contains my soul, so… somebody… or something is hindering my growth? After the raid is over, I have to return to my hometown to ask my creator about this incident.
    Also, a talisman which enhances the health regen! I feel this is the first step to catch up with the other members.

“Thanks! My name is Zone, what is yours?”
    @Xenasora. But shouldn’t you go to the battlefield and fight there?”
    “Ah. About that, you see…”

I explained the enchantress, @Xenasora, about my occupation and the rats, and introduced them to her. At first, she was engrossed by the rats, but then she became fascinated by them.

“I see… so these are your familiars?”
    “I don’t know what that means, but they probably are.”
    “Hm… Able to create a familiar, yet not conscious of doing so... You truly are a peculiar individual, aren’t you?”
    “Ahaha… even if you say so, I am still weak compared to the others. I bet you even you can beat me within 10 seconds flat.”
    “Don’t be like that! I meant that in a good way! Boy! You sure are pessimistic about yourself, aren’t you?”
    Well, afterall, when I compare myself to the others at the guild, it feels as if I am merely a pebble on a road, unable to rise to the top.
    “Just don’t worry about it and go!”
    “…you’re right!”

And just when I was out of @Xenasora’s sight, I felt my core being ejected out of my body. Someone attacked me from behind!
    I lost my consciousness, and I could only hope I was not going to be possessed.
    {OOOOOIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! WAKE UP LAZYBONES!}
    Screaming out loud next to my ear, who wouldn’t wake up from this!?
    “WAH!? WHAT!? WHAT!? Who? Where? When? What is life?”

*smack!*

It took me a few seconds before I understood I was slapped in the face.
    {Still sleepy I see. Are you awake now?}
    The stranger, wearing a comfy-looking shirt and casual pants, grinned as he seems to like doing whatever he wants. –though, when I said he wore casual clothes, he looks more like a loafer to me… yeah, like that one character from the show with the six flowers.

[​IMG]

“Huh? Wait… this is not my room…”
    It was then when I realised that I am in a place full of darkness. To be precise, Everything except the lights are colored black, so the whole room looks… creepy.

*smack!*

{Waste any more of my time, and I will use a hammer instead of my hand. Even if you don’t die, you’ll still feel the pain.}
    Before being able to remark about the smack, I noticed that he had said something weird. Something that a normal person shouldn’t know.
    “Hey, wait a minute, how do you know that?! How do you know that I won’t die?”
    {Ah. You finally asked. Come, get up. Gotta introduce you to the others.}

Ignoring my question, the loafer offered me a hand as a support. Naturally, I took his hand without thinking. But this time, he didn’t do anything to me, so I asked: “The others?”
    {Just follow me already!}
    Shouting that I should shut my mouth, he forced me to follow him. Well, even if I don’t follow him, I don’t even know where I am. The only choice I have is to follow this loudmouthed loafer.

Before I know it, we already arrived in a room with a huge wooden rectangular table. Many chairs were decorated with ornaments, while many were also… normal? It’s “normal” in its own way I guess, but I know, that none of the chairs were the same.

“Oh, so you have finally arrived, A11. How was your adventure?”
    The person at the farthest seat, presumably the boss, asked me. If the loafer knows what I am, then I can assume that everybody knows it as well.
    “H-How was my adventure, you say… Wait. I remember! My core!”
    I put my hands on my chest, the place where my core is, but I don’t feel it!

“Fear not, young lad! Thy core hath been secured by thy “familiars”. Although This One doth not approve thee to be saved by such low-lifed creatures.”, a stern voice said.
    This place is really weird... but I guess the rats have saved my life?
    “This meeting is brief, and we only wanted to greet you, A11.” The boss said.
    “Wait, who are you guys? And why am I here?”, I asked.
    “Let’s just say that it’s complicated to say who we are… but for now, you have to return and wake up.”
    When I woke up, I was back in Aeternus. While standing up, I suddenly had a major headache, and the feeling as if I had forgotten something VERY important.

I opened the door from the resting room, and met @Dancchi. She told me I had been found unconscious for 3 days after the raid had ended. When they found my body, they thought I was already dead, until the rats, my “familiars”, inserted my core back to my chest. …apparently some adventurers had almost killed them for approaching me until some members recognised the rats.
    And then, I was put on rest for a couple more days, to insure my health.

One day, @Shadow had visited me and he gave me 5 “Mysterious Candies”. Apparently I was awarded for not doing anything…

Even though the raid is over, and we have succesfully defended Frontier City, many people were lost. That’s why I still think it’s still our loss. Even though many adventurers were cheering, having a party, and lamenting about not participating at all, most of them ignores the amount of death.
    @Shadow had been asking people to volunteer burying the corpses, and I volunteered.

In the end… I am still unsatisfied.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    !!-RAID IS CLOSED-!!

Nurman likes this.
  11. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC]Over~[OOC]

"Finally....It's over!"

Crowen sat in his knees, wiping tears that flowed from his eyes.

He saw his surroundings, he saw his comrades are relieved. They're glad that the undead wave is finally over. Here, and back in Aeternus.

"I hope the city isn't damaged...." he said.

After a while, he stand and started to look for a good resting place. After passing few houses, he found a nice place which isn't occupied. A tree, with a shade under.

He sat there, lean his body, and takes a deep breath.

"So glad, it finally over~"

Crowen, has done what he could and must he do. He stand, he fight, and he was here now. Standing. Alive.
    He saw it to the end. He had survived the ordeal.

"I guess this means back to doing quests right?"

shad12ow and LittleFox21 like this.
  12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Morian Arc Closure Raid - Assault on the Giant Turtle
    Raid Time : 240 Earth Hours (10 Days) From this message is posted.
    Current Raid Day : Day 4 ( http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/909188/ )
    Morian is finally at the end of his rope. With his power being decreased significantly, he is going to launch an all-out attack to annihilate the Guild. But instead of waiting for his attack, the Guild will bring the fight to him.

[​IMG]

There will be 3 important locations every member should remember. The first is our base of operation [A]. It is to the west of Butterfly Vale. We have secured a good place there and will deploy a high-density barrier and anti-magic field at the edge of the barrier. We will also deploy our temporary teleportation gate there as our way of transporting personnel and supplies. The E and D rank member will guard this place for any attacking enemy.

Then the next point is the artillery deployment north-east of the base camp . The guild will deploy a troop of lizardmen armed with Mana Cannon and a troop of human puppets armed with Mana Shooter. The E and D rank member will guard the route between this point and the base camp [C] while C rank will support the point with defending and also attacking nearby enemies.

Then the third and last point is the frontline against Morian in the north-east of the base camp [D] and also the place of our main target [E]. Both B and A rank will be stationed here. There will be bombardment from time to time, so please be sure to follow the command being relayed through the communicator on the badge. Attack straight to Morian but don’t break formation or let any higher tier monster pass this line.

Enemy List:

1. Giant Insect [Rank E]
    Morian cannon fodder, his army of insects of various types and sizes. Some relied on their brute strength and tough carapace, while some on its poisonous ability. They are weak to fire attack and crushing attack.

2. Flying Serpent [Rank D]
    While the insects are the cannon fodder, the main charger of the army is the flying serpents. Fast and deadly, these creatures are not to be underestimated. But they are quite weak in term of defensive ability. They are immune to mind magic and nature magic.

3. Treant [Rank D]
    The many trees near Morian has been corrupted, thus they are turned into treants, walking giant tree. They can use nature magic and earth magic. They are weak against fire magic and strong against piercing attack.

4. Ancient Treant [Rank C]
    These are the more corrupted ones. They have been twisted and perverted by Morian’s wrath, thus making them close to an abomination. With size twice of their regular counterpart, they are a force to be reckoned with. They are usually followed by a group of 4-5 treant. Weak to fire magic and immune to piercing attack.

5. Earth Dragon [Rank C]
    The Earth Dragon has the biggest defensive capability from among the four. Their scales are a mix of rock and chitin, making it almost impervious to stabbing. They can control the stone around their scales to become flying projectiles. Their projectile is more than enough to puncture a regular iron shield.
    If engaged in close range, they will use their claw and also their hardened tail to attack. Avoid the tail the most as the spikes on the end of the tail is known to be able to penetrate even the strongest wall.
    The weakness is their eyes and the inside of their mouth. Besides that, there is a small area around its belly that is indicated by a different color. It is the softest part of its belly. It might not be the softest material, but compared to the rest of its body that particular part is very weak. Aim at that part if possible. And they are also very slow due to their weight.

6. Poison Dragon [Rank B]
    The Poison Dragon is known to be the weakest in term of brute strength, but their poison breath truly covers their weakness. Their breath is not only able to kill a creature in a matter of seconds, but also able to melt iron due to its acidic property. If that is not bad enough, their whole scales are poisonous to the touch. A simple graze from them is enough to poison an orc and kills it in a few seconds.
    If engaged in close range, they will put up their scales, making them literally into a ball of blade. Their scale might not be that durable, but even a shrapnel of them is enough to deliver the poison if they graze the skin.
    The weakness is their eyes and the inside of their mouth. Then there is also the moment when they pull up their scales. The base of their spine scales is weak, but attacking them might chip the poisonous scale, endangering the attacker. Approach with cautions when targeting the scales.

7. Plant Dragon [Rank B]
    The Plant Dragon is known to be a dragon with a pair of large horns on their head that is able to control plants. They also have the ability to spread pollen that can grow the moment they landed on anything. The plant that grew will spread pollen that can paralyze and weaken any creature even with poison resistance. It also can rust iron equipment.
    If engaged in close range, the dragon will spread different pollen that has the paralyzing and weaken effect almost immediately. It also known to use its horn as their weapon and their large spiky tail.
    The weakness is their eyes and the base of the horn. Don’t attack the tip of the horn since that will increase their pollen production. The base is heavily protected by thick scale, but after the scale is gone, the base will be vulnerable. Attack it and the dragon will lose the majority of its strength and the ability to spread pollen.

8. Dual Dragon [Rank A]
    The most dangerous among the four due to their dual element, the earth and the poison. Although they don’t have the same defensive capability as the earth dragon, they have the advantage of poisonous stone scale as their main weapon. And although their poison is not as potent as the poison dragons, they are more than enough to kill a human in a few minutes.
    If engaged in close range, they will charge with their poisonous stone standing up. And since they are not as heavy as the earth dragons, they are much faster and agile.
    Their weakness is their eyes and their underbelly.

Extra Rules:
    1. Each member can only attack the monster under their rank or at most 1 rank above.
    For example:
    E rank can attack E-Ranked Monster and D-Ranked monster
    D rank can attack E-Ranked Monster, D-Ranked Monster, and C-Ranked Monster
    2. Each member can attack the monster 2 rank above by either help of another member or an event.
    For example:
    E rank can attack C-Ranked monster when they are helped by the bombardment from Artilerry camp (Point B in the map)
    E rank can attack C-Ranked monster when they are helped by another E-ranked member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Zone Q11, nguuuquaaa, Zerith and 6 others like this.
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole rainforest is quiet. The usual sound of insect or any other inhabitant of the rainforest has gone, as if the while place is deserted. But the real reason is not that. If one can see the flow of magic energy in the air, they would realize what happened. The whole rainforest has been enveloped by a thick magic energy with a certain god-beast at the center. And that have affected every corner of the rainforest.

In usual circumstances, that is not a thing to be alarmed of. But since the source of said magic energy has been corrupted, the magic energy that enveloped the whole rainforest also carried the same corruption, thus perverted the remaining creatures inside it, making them much more vicious and fell under the control of the corrupted god-beast, Morian.

With a loud roar from him that shake the air around the place, the monster that have fell under his control released the same blood lust aura as their master. They all then seek out the nearest enemy they could find.

---------------------------------

The roar, although did not reached the base where the adventurer have set up, it did carried enough magic energy that can warn some of the more magic sensitive member.

“You heard that?”

Erdatiel’s ear twitched while she was in the middle of preparing the supply. The one next to her, Chalusi, gave a nod, confirming her fear. The two who are very sensitive to the nature’s energy could heard and feel that.

“I see, then the battle is going to start real soon,” said another voice to the two of them.

The two looked at the source of the voice and found the Guildmaster looked at them with eyes filled with confident.

“Shadow, this is….much more dangerous than-“

“I know.”

He stopped the elf from finishing her warning.

“We all know. Don’t worry, we are more than ready when we landed here. I promise we’ll be careful.”

She looked at him with worried expression, but then she gave a nod to him.

“Good. I’ll tell the other to quickly move out. Arkley, if you please.”

Then the large spider gave a small device toward the Guildmaster with one of its mandible. The Guildmaster took it and then tapped the device a few times before speaking onto it.

“ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THE BEAST HAVE WOKE UP! AND WE WILL COMMENCE OUR OPERATION NOW! ALL PERSONNEL TO THEIR POSITION! I REPEAT! ALL PERSONNEL TO THEIR POSITION!! WE WILL WIN THIS WAR!!!”

RAID IS OPEN

Announcement! Current condition!
    1. The E-D ranked member will stop the horde of enemy that attacked point [A], (B) , and [C].
    2. C ranked member will guard point and pushed back the attacking horde.
    3. B ranked member will keep point [D] from pushing forward and prevent any upper tier monster pass the line.
    4. A ranked member will attack point [E] and decrease the barrier Morian erected. Don’t put too much magic as it will bounce some of the magic toward the other member.
    5. As of now, Morian is unkillable as he still absorbs the nature’s energy around him. Focus on damaging his barrier or reduce his influence to the other monster.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  14. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    "Haha! Another Raid! Come on, Xiu Lee! You and Farreli are both needed this time!"

"...yes sir."

"Pbbt, what's the big deal? This is fun! I haven't been on such an adventure! Last time, it was just some more dead people."

"Ah, if you're going, then I guess it will be fine."

"Hush up and let's go!"

(The three go through the portal and quickly head towards their destination. Along the way, they run into an Earth Dragon. Without missing a beat, Gabriel flings his hand and tosses a small dagger.)

(The Earth Dragon swallows it and the Hobgoblin's eye sparkle as he proudly yells out,)

"Large Explosion!"

(The Earth Dragon became bloated, swelling up to an abnormal size before collapsing into a heap on the ground. In the same breath, Gabriel flicks his fingers and a large set of double Doors appears. Then when he snapped his fingers, both the Doors and the corpse disappear.)

(This entire time Gabriel never stopped moving as he rushed by. He had to quickly get to his appointed destination.)

15. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Flying high at the sky Biel sees the giant Turtle called Morian.... its colossal body surrounded by a thick mist of Mana, and a barrier....

Hordes of monsters surrounding him.... corrupted by his Power....

For now using magic will probably hurt more our allies than Morian so Biel has no choice besides using Debuffs and physical attacks....

Cladding her Body with Body reinforcement Magic.... and using Body alteration magic to further strengthen her battle abilities... and creating two new arms.... She calls...

Biel: "Myaso, Duke, Serdtse!"

The Living Armor Myason cover her body, and the Ethereal weapons Duke and Serdtse into her hands....
    Bringing out the Javelin of Cursed Hunger and her Phurba Dagger... She now has Weapons in her Four arms....
    And a circle of Fire filled with ancient runes appear on the air arround her....

Biel Fall at high speed toward the ground and surround herself with Chaos energy.... her speed was so fast that all people could see was a flash passing through.... and when she touched the ground filled with Monsters... and a Huge explosion happened.... destroying everything.....

The ground shake and for a moment the sky turned white.... and them a huge shock wave expanded through the valley....

[​IMG]

Biel in the middle of a giant crater... look at Morian .... and the Monsters that still fill the valley...

and then She Howled!

Biel: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She Howl filled with Chaos energy and Mind Magic.... instantly makes the Monsters minds to break and they soon started to Fight and kill themselves or anything around them....

nguuuquaaa, Zerith, Carm and 4 others like this.
  16. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: ......... I thought we were goin by old rules and started a story that is already over 500 words....
    @shad12ow
    feelsbadman

17. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    There I was sitting near the campfire enjoying a cup of hiprose tea I brewed, some of the guild staff was also sitting beside me and helped themselves with the crock pot stew I made earlier. I’m not alone in this camp, this isn’t even my camp, it’s the Guild’s and I’m here for a job. My job is war.

There are three camps that serve as the base of operations; I’m at camp A resting after a short scouting OP and setting up some traps to support the defense at camp B. I’ve been here for a few days now, helping with the construction of defensive walls on both the artillery nest and here. This is the place I picked to focus on, the words of a long dead friend echoes inside my head.

“Sub-par commanders like to talk about tactics, great ones talk logistics.”

This place is vital to this operation’s success, they don’t need another soldier on the front lines, they have freakishly powerful beings in there, what the Guild need is someone reliable to watch their back and keep their supply routes safe and clear from enemies. Time to do my part. I took my helm and wore it, secured the integrated bevor and wore my gauntlets, secured an arrow bag on my hip and left the camp. My job is war, and I'm good at my job.

18. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching Gabriel rush into danger and Biel manipulate the monsters into killing each other, I felt a hint of competitiveness spark inside me. It wasn't everyday that I got to go all out, and it was even rarer that I went all out and didn't kill something easily. The life of being overpowered, filled with such hard tasks.

I sighed and cracked my knuckles, it was time for a small bit of fun. Summoning my sword, I lept into the frontlines, slaughtering the opposition with a slight hint of madness. Ever since the last raid, I could feel my demon blood awakening, and today was the day it would be free. After a couple minutes of mindless slaughter, a heat coursed from my heart along with a surge of joy.

For the first time in a long time, I morphed into a demon. My face was revealed, showing fangs and a demented smile. Horns grew out of my head, as did my claws, and I stared into the monster horde. I was there, standing amidst the frontlines, surrounded by gore, but not even a moment had passed since I had disappeared and I was in the midst of a large group near Morian's left flank.

I started to chuckle as I started ripping through monsters one after another, savoring their fearful and pain-filled expressions. That chuckle soon turned into a full on laugh as my foes were destroyed one after the other, at a pace that most would be hard pressed to match. From insects to dragons, they all ended up kneeling before me and dying.

With a gaze, I silenced the lesser enemies and with a swipe of my hand, the greater ones fell. It was quite similar to what usually happened in these raids and I was quickly bored. Of course, being the demented demon, I had quite a playful side and I began to theorize what it would like like if I turned the flesh of a dragon inside out.

I quickly got out of my mindset however and began to wonder how I would react if I morphed into a dragon. And thus, that’s what I did. Where before, I was slightly demented and fun loving, now I was arrogant to the extreme. How dare these insignificant specks of dirt look at me? I was enraged at their audacity and the light in my eyes became one of torrent anger.

A multi colored light spread out from my body as the manifestations of the elements surrounded me. I growled in anger and stared at the enemies, who had the balls to not cower before me. A scream that sounded inhuman resounded from my mouth as dragon scales started to encompass my body.

My eyes became more reptilian and yellow, and I became much more deadly. I stood amidst the carnage, blowing leagues of enemies to smithereens as I rampaged about. To dare go against me? Who did they think they were?! My anger had reached a new level and I started employing dragon magic, forcibly overpowering the will of the other dragons in my vicinity.

They became something akin to slaves and fought for me. They were no longer under the control of Morian, their ownership had a change and it shifted from a giant turtle to me.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    nguuuquaaa, scriptor, Zerith and 7 others like this.
  19. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hm? These guys are actually really strong this time."

(Gabriel was overusing his Mana Pool in order to get rid of another Earth Dragon. Lee Xiu was swinging his nunchucks or sometimes just smashing the tough scaled bodies of several more without much effort. Farreli, on the hand, was using the corpses Lee Xiu created to bash against others. It resulted in lost loot and materials, but it lessened the amount of enemies the others had to deal with.)

(Gabriel was actually using his Word Magic more, instead of bringing forth his Minions. None of them were any good at this point anyway. Well, except the Iku Turso and Obsidian Golem. They could contend with Rank C enemies, so it was about time Gabriel targeted a stronger enemy. He wanted to add more to his weak Minions. But he needed to do it in such a way that they weren't completely destroyed.)

(Just as he was about to put the next Earth Dragon into Dmitri, a loud screech resounded and Gabriel saw a Poison Dragon.)

"Rotten Lee, let's go! Let Farreli take care of these guys. Oh, before I forget."

(Gabriel threw a piece of paper that became ripped to shreds in an instant. A large swirling purple portal appeared and the bow of a ship began to surface. It was Captain Irene and her crew aboard the...wait, why is it called the Dirty Goblin?)

"Eh? Whatever. I have no time for this right now. Fight off the Earth Dragons and Ancient Treants. You and Farreli should definitely be enough to watch this portion of the line. If you need me, just call."

(Captain Irene paled as she saw her surroundings, but she quickly swallowed her saliva and commanded her crew to start readying the weapons. It was time to fight for their lives. In the distance, Gabriel was using his Word Magic to attack the Poison Dragon from afar while the Undead Lee Xiu grappled with it up close. As they tired it out and Gabriel took the chance to have Dmitri take it away, the Hobgoblin noticed more Dragons were appearing.)

"Let's go!"

"...Yes sir..."

Zerith, Carm, Nurman and 4 others like this.
  20. Chimpkongzee

Chimpkongzee 『Heavy Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah...what's with my luck..."

2 days.
    Its only been 2 days since I've joined the guild and somehow I'm stuck in a military campaign.
    I sigh heavily as I sharpen my rapier, preparing to head out. In no way whatsoever was this any ordinary weapon. It was a sword forged by high elves back in the Ancient Times and composed of Adamant with traces of Holy Silver. It was truly a remarkable partner for a warrior. However...

"This sword is more powerful than me..."

I chuckle before standing up, pointing my sword in the direction of the enemy encampment.

"I need to become a warrior worthy enough to wield such an item."

The rapier releases a soft ring as if acknowledging its master's newfound resolution.

"Now then...."

I sheath my sword a slightly bigger grin appearing on my face.

"Let's go squash some bugs!"

=============================================================

"No seriously, what's with my luck?"

15 minutes into the forest and I'm already in a life threatening situation. I was just about to attack a few nasty looking bugs when I was suddenly stung by a little green bee. It stung me on my arm, flew in front of my face, and then it flew off. I could've sworn it flipped me off with its legs or something; I could hear it laughing. Since then I've been feeling nauseous and my reflexes were getting worse.

"Ughhh....I feel like sh*t...."

I didn't feel any pain at all due to my 『Pain Nullification』 but the poison's effects still applied so I felt like I was dragging bricks behind me. But that wasn't the main problem. The main problem was growling in front of me.

Rank C Earth Dragon

"
    Haha...this isn't even funny anymore..."

According to what I heard, the dragon types were supposed to have been defending the enemy camp. That's why low ranks such as myself were sent here to take care of small fries discretely and yet...

"Ack...I should've joined a party..."

I say calmly as I start to evaluate my options. Thanks to my『Serene Mentality』, I was able to stay sane. Otherwise, I would have been peeing my pants right about now. I start bringing my thoughts together.

Lets state the facts of the situation.
    1. I'm poisoned, treatment is needed
    2. My movement is reduced
    3. Defeating this Dragon is beyond the scope of my abilities
    4. The Dragon has not killed me yet
    5. I'm surrounded by enemies
    I sigh.

As, I thought. My choices are limited. Very limited. If I run, due to my reduced movement, chances are that I'll get caught and die a miserable death. If I fight, I'd be hopelessly outmatched and would be defeated instantly thus feeding the dragon and the bugs too.

Troublesome.
    That's the only word that could describe this situation.

I pay close attention to the snarling dragon and the hum of the bugs around me.

Bugs. Wait....

That's it!

I smile and draw my rapier facing the dragon. A sinister smirk appears on its face as if watching a hopeless piece of prey making a last stand.
    Without saying anything, I charge at the dragon.

"HOOOOOORAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"
    I scream as I close in on the dragon.

GRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

The Dragon roars, making the whole forest tremble. But I make no false steps, I continue to charge.
    The dragon swings about, preparing to strike me with its tail but...

~BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT

The dragon stumbles back, surprised by the sudden fluctuation in bugs.

As I predicted, the green bees seem to attack whenever the target makes an advance towards a comrade. Thus, my false charge towards their superior, Mr. Dragon, made them react instinctively. Now that its distracted...

I grip my sword as I realize the huge opening the bees created. The dragon's belly was exposed ever so slightly. It was a huge opportunity.
    Realizing this fortunate turn of events, I knew there was only one option.

I fled the scene.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I WIN!!!!!

~End of Scene

[OOC] Ack...sorry it became a lot longer than it should've been. I'll try to shorten it down next time

Zone Q11, Zerith, Carm and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.