Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Yep, had to leave early today, will get back home earlier on the upside so this is the last from me, for now...

Kühnheit, Raschheit, Vorsichtigkeit, List
    and Klugheit.

These are the words that codify what makes a great warrior. Through understanding, meditation and internalization of these words meaning one can become the embodiment of these virtues. Now, more than ever I need to become these words.

I took some men to start patrolling the supply route; news from the frontline suggests that the Guild’s heavy hitters have started to engage the ‘soon-to-be-turtle soup’ and his army. The personnel the Guild can spare me was a lizardman armed with one of boss’ mana cannon and five human puppets I had armed with some other weapons aside from their mana shooter.

We marched northeast along the route with a caravan of supplies, guarding them as they deliver precious potions, ammunition, and weapons to the camp B. No breakthrough so far, seems like the front line’s holding up and no one’s starting to make a move against the other camp.

I had the men rest once we arrived at camp B, the some of the artillery were firing salvoes at fixed positions, and others were on standby in case they need a sudden barrage or if the other installation needs to cool down. We took a breather since the men I borrowed do not have the benefit of an exoskeleton that’s installed on my armour which helps my longevity in combat, the puppets may be mindless but their bodies were that of a human after all. Once we’re rested, we head back to camp A, again checking to see if there are enemies that bypassed the frontline, we arrived back at camp without encountering any. Let’s see how long this favorable situation lasts.

Zerith, Clown333, Carm and 5 others like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, guess that's it then... Need to finally make this turtle soup.

I got near the barrier and saw what was happening... Mama already went after Morian, while Baldy-kun was holding plenty of monsters back... So far so good, but we need to take care of more of them... I could already see a few annoyances passing, no good.

Time to go wild I guess, I'll just enjoy the humongous amount of Mana on the air here to fill my Master Spark for me.

I made the 5 magic circles and aimed them at some dragons that were incoming... It has certainly been a while, last I remember, I couldn't even stand on my feet when seeing only 3 of those, and now there were so many... Yet I can fly like this with no trouble... I guess a lot has changed... I'm still too weak though, I can't even compare to Baldy-kun right now.

No matter, let's get this done.

"Powers of Nature, hear my call, grant me your blessing, let those monsters be torn asunder! Love Sign: Master Spark!"

I started bombarding the waves of enemies with it... Good, plenty are dying and... Ugh, what is this...

I noticed a problem with this strategy... Morian's aura is filling the whole Rainforest Vale right now... Using his power to power up my Master Sparks, even if through Magic Circles does not seem to be that wise... Absorbing surround Mana with my dress also seems problematic right now...

Alright, I'll disable the dress absorption for this, I think it will do me more harm than good... I can handle the Mana going through the Magic Circles though, I already drank his essence directly once, surely this much won't stop me.

While still being a bit troubled by the aura of Morian spread through the Mana of the forest, I noticed one thing... It was really hard to hit the flying enemies! They just dodged too easily! I can't cover a large area and hit things that move through the air as well! and there are too many of those!

I wonder if there is any way for me to stop them from moving so much... While I was thinking this, some insects tried to get near me.

"Go away!"

I shot some fire beams at them with my wand, but there were lots of those stupid things, I wonder if there is an easier way to... Oh, I know!

I started to emanate heat from my body, I generally do that only from my hands to dry my hair, but it's not that hard to do it from the whole body.. Now, to spice it up!

"Fires of the universe, I command you, take possession of my surroundings and burn all that dare to approach! Protection Flames!"

My surroundings started to burn, I made a whole aura of pure flames to kill any other weak enemies that try to come near me... It was a bit hot, but the corset was well made to stop it, so I was in no worries, and the Dragon Scales on the wand, as well as the Fire repelling abilities of my gloves did well in protect me from it.

I kept on shooting the Master Sparks while the flames killed what got near me, this was a bit troublesome due to the Mana consumption rate of the Protection Flames being fairly high, but with the amount of Mana on the surroundings, the Master Spark became really easy to cast, so I'll probably last for a while. Now I only need to think of a way to stop those flying critters from dodging it this easily...

3. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    eh? noooooo~~
    i was late to go to the front lines deri!
    ugh, ugh,
    i need to rush there, deri!

i quickly prepared and flew to Vale, deri.
    I noticed the announcement pasted on the guild hall deri.
    fuh, i bet people were already there, deri!
    i'm a failure as an A ranked adventurer deriiiiiiiiii~~~

ah, i forgot to look at the map, deri!
    uhm... i'll just make use of my radar, deriyo?
    see, there's the camp and there's the target, deri.
    i descended and looked at...
    huh? a... portal!
    there's a telepod here deriyo!
    i was so in a hurry that i flew instead deri!

orz

this won't do, deri!
    i must do my part as a responsible adventurer, deri!
    "Dancchi, relax! here have some chocolate"
    "ah, thank you Chocol~"

WAIIIIIT~~

i must hurry to break the barrier derizo!!
    why did you offer me a chocolate~!?

but chocolate is delicious deri~
    creamy sweety crunchy dery~

WHAT AM I DOIIIIINGGGGGG~~~

"ah, uh, here you can have the rest derizo!"
    "Dancchi... you don't like my chocolates...?"
    "ah, no, i didn't mean that!"
    "but.. you took a bite and gave it back..."
    "no, i mean, i'm in a hurry so you can have the rest deriyo!"
    "as i thought... you don't like me..."
    "why did you came to that conclusiooooooonnnnnnnn!?"

fine, deri!
    i snatched the chocolate again and ate it all, deri!
    hmph!
    now you can't say i don't like you or chocolate! deri!

THERE'S NO TIME TO ENJOY THE CHAAAAT

look! there! the! target!
    morian! deri!
    i have to break the barrier, deri!
    there's no time for leisure talks deri!

"i'm glad you like it! here have another bite~!"

*chomp*
    it's... sweet... deri...

4. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though I started off with a fiery temper. I eventually calmed back down and saw the enemies for what they were, bugs that had no concept of power. I could slaughter them now, but it was getting progressively boring.

I yawned and my scales disappeared, revealing a white suit. I had changed back to my original form and I sat down amidst the gore, being careful not to stain my suit. Though it wouldn’t matter either way.

The real problem was the future soup. I started to stretch my arm after waving my hand around me, causing a blade to arc around me, easily slicing through anything in a 50 meter radius. I flew in the sky and observed the situation.

Not many interesting things were happening but I decided to be a team player for once. While still ignoring Biel and Danchi, I teleported to various people and asked if they needed any help.

Gabriel gave me a dagger and told me to hurl it at Morian after I kill lots of things with it. There was also the side note that it could leech off my power so, that seemed fun. Hikari had an interesting request in that she wanted me to act as a decoy. It seemed kind of boring but, I would give it a try. Finally, Rald told me to keep the stronger monsters away from the supply root.

_________
    OOC: if u have nothing.... then say so, if u have something, then say so in tavern and tag me

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  5. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    The tension at this campsite is much more high-strung than when we fought with the undead at the village. Walking to the edge of the camp and making a Captain Morgan Pose, I notice the tall old trees creaking and groaning in the distance; nature truly is a force to be reckoned with.

However, this raid may actually be a blessing in disguise as I rarely ever get a chance to have fun, and with this much destruction I doubt that the usual people will have enough time to actually keep tabs on me. By limiting my mana supply to Fry and leaving her in a suspended animation back on Aeternus, I now have the opportunity to use my other mana intensive skills and to test the other explosives that I couldn't use on the North Mountain...

Whoops, thinking about it got me too excited, wiping away my drool I skipped off on my search for two sturdy trees. I'm going to set up a hammock high up and set off some fireworks to celebrate~

-

Off of the route I found an area littered with casualties from both sides, this was just another face of war that I had already gotten used to, clasping my hands I gave a short prayer for the fallen. Collecting the corpses from our side to take back to camp I was shocked to see a familiar figure, pouncing towards him I raised his face...

"RRRAAAAAZZZZZZZZEEEEEERRRRRRRR!"

Wiping the splattered insect off of his face.

"Ehhh? Not him..."

Wiping his face some more I noticed some movement under me, I'm surprised that this guy survived with a massive gouge wound on his chest. After cleaning his face properly I was hit by another shock, this bruised and battered face belonged to Robert. My healing spells are limited to what I learnt from the previous raid, readying my Basic Heal Robert grabbed my hand.

"Ss-a-ve the r-est of t-them, Ee-earth dra-"

Looking around I noticed that his party members were missing; the survivors were probably force further away from the route. Staring at his bleeding wound I felt frustrated that I can't do anything, noticing that he didn't have much time left he patted my head. Trying to give me his usual smile he wheezed through his broken teeth.

"Go"

Pushing me away his body quickly became a porcupine as roots pierced through and tore away his flesh.

An Ancient Treant ambush...

The Ancient Treant made it's way across the clearing and encircled me with 5 other Treants.

Wiping off Robert's blood from my cheek, I drew Kachiwari and I prepared myself.

"I couldn't save you, but I'll find them."

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Kyah! Baldy-kun (@Balthazzar )! Don't teleport right next to me when I'm making an aura of flames and shooting Master Sparks! Do you have any idea how hard it is to maintain the concentration on all that!?"

I turned off my Protection Flames because there is no way I'd need them with Baldy-kun nearby.

"Eh? If I need any help? Huuummm let's see... I was trying to think of a way to keep those flying beasts stuck to the ground, but that wouldn't have much progress if I simply got your help, I'd end up needing to avoid aiming at you after all, since it would be troublesome if you had to deal with ally attacks as well... Even if I don't think I can truly harm you with this.

Oh, I know, our main job is to stop the enemies from passing through and reaching our weaker allies, right? Well, most of the strong enemies are dragons, so... Why don't you go to a part that is a bit farther from the main battlegrounds and emanate as much Dragon Aura as you can, making you look like a super strong and dangerous Ancient Dragon or something? This could make the dragons go after you due to pride and sense of danger, like this you'd take the attention of most of the threatening enemies to yourself... Just make sure to retreat if you get surrounded by an excessive amount of them, I think even you can get in trouble if too many of those Dual Dragons start attacking you at once.

It's a bait act, which is quite a dangerous role, but... If it's you, I somehow have a feeling you'll come out fine.

What? If I have something wrong with my head? Stupid Baldiot! Just because you're completely mindless, it doesn't mean that I don't know you're strong, that's why I'm suggesting you to take a role, that while dangerous might-

HEY! Don't teleport away while I'm talking with you! At least let me finish you stupid idiot!"

*sighs* "He never changes, does he?"

After he left, I reignited my Protection Flames and went back to thinking what I could do to keep those enemies on the ground... Maybe if I do something with Chaos Energy... I wonder...

scriptor, Zerith, Bielt and 7 others like this.
  7. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finish my solo quest few days ago and currently, I'm level 17, Elementalist Weapon.

I thought I could rest few weeks before going to another quest, but it seems, the guild have start they assault on the Giant Turtle, Morian.

I don't know much about this Morian, except that the high ranking adventurer of our guild have been trying to kill it even before I join the guild.

With my rank and level, there's nothing I can do to Morian. I just need to do what I can do the best.

Leveling.

After teleporting to Camp A, I start to gather information about the terrains and monster.

After that I start gathering some supplies such as foods, arrows and everything useful into my item box.

After finish gathering all the supplies that I need, I walk around the camp for awhile.

Hmm. I can't find any E or D-Rank adventurer that I know. I thought I could ask them to become my meat shield while I shoot skills from the back.

It can't be helped.

When I was about to set out to Camp B, I can see there's a lot of lizardmen and human puppets deploy by the guild. It seems they will be marching to Camp B to provide some supports and cover.

Perfect! I just need to join those lizardmen and puppets and attack from behind.

That way, I can leveling safely.

Let's go join the caravan.

8. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    After playing with his cat, Carm decided to walk outside for a change. He regretted it almost immediately. He wanted to go back inside the tavern where it was nice and peaceful (*cough* *cough*) despite the public humiliation.

He walked towards the seemingly endless horde of beasts and monsters watching them with careful eyes. Advancing towards point [A] he sighed over his fate. Earlier he was bullied in the tavern. He will not be bullied here as well. Those stoic eye's were filled with a passion, as for what that passion was? To return to his cat and play with it of course!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I saw @fuzor100 searching around for meat shields. So of course I ran and hid away from him, sensing the danger as I watched him wildly search. Before finally sighing in relief as I saw him join a caravan.

I slowly inched towards the horde of beasts, not minding the towering figures of creatures I shouldn't face yet. As I steeled myself to face the ones I could. As I finally reached point A, the only point in which I could currently help, I saw other same ranked adventurers facing off against the deranged beasts of the forest.

I took off my mace from my belt and my shield from off my back and made sure that I was wearing the new armor @Monti provided me. Slowly, I walked towards the numerous beasts and decided it would be unfavorable to be surrounded by many of them, as I watched someone get eaten alive, so I walked up to one of the lone beasts. Almost immediately as it heard me, it attacked! The beast lunged at me trying desperately to rip out my throat, or something similar I presume. I urgently rolled away from the attack, narrowly dodging it. Fortunately @Monti made me good armor that doesn't hinder me that much movement wise.

I then ran at the beast blocking it's deadly slashes, it dealt with it's claws, by putting up my shield and holding my ground as it wailed relentlessly on my person. Ignoring the pain the shockwaves caused by its fierce blows, I decided to once again roll out of the way, as I saw it release a powerful attack. It staggered as it's attack hit thin air, taking advantage of this opening I whacked the beast with my mace to it's head, causing it to fall to the ground. I then reluctantly used my skill smash on it's head splashing it's brain over my armored body, feeling regretful for killing this should be graceful animal, that was reduced to a mindless beast, putting it out of it's misery.

Looking up at the pure chaos that was transpiring, I walked forwards, alone, to fight some more.

BlancFrost, scriptor, Zerith and 4 others like this.
  9. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    Teleporting into Point [A], I saw a group of Giant Insects, Flying Snakes, and Treants attacking the barrier.

But I did not rashly attack.

First, I examined my surroundings. After a careful look, I found the side with the most monsters and moved there.

When I reached the location, I took out barrels of oils that I brought from the guild and placed them next me to me before taking out my new Tanto, Taiyōkō-sen.

Finished with the preparation, I looked towards the monsters. I could not help but look at them with pity after rethinking my plans.

I am not sure if they had sixth sense, but some of them seemed to shudder when I looked towards them.

Even so, this is a responsibility as a guild member.

With those thoughts, I threw all the barrels of oil to the monsters and created fire using my Taiyōkō-sen. Even so, I do not think it was enough, so I Enchanted it using Fire and Wind Magic.

Satisfied, I sliced Taiyōkō-sen towards the group of monsters, which, at the same time, caused the coating of fire on it to fly towards them.

The only thing I saw after the fire reached the monsters are burnt blood, flesh, wood, and a lot of smoke.

Seeing this, I smiled in satisfaction and continued to repeat the process.

That day, I seem to notice a lot of eyes looking at me in fear.

scriptor, Zerith, Nurman and 5 others like this.
  10. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    20 minutes after leaving Camp A.

The caravan is currently under attack by the Giant Insects and Flying Serpents. As long as there's no cockroach among the insects, I can beat them. The lizardmen and human puppets that guarding the supplies caravan start engaging with the monsters.

Without wasting time, I climb on top of one of the carriage, wear my Fire Mask and take out my bow and arrows from my Item box. I cast Fire Arrow Skill and nock it on my bow. I aim at one of the giant insect level 15 and release it.

"WOOSH!"

The arrow perfectly hit the Giant Insect head, killing it instantly.

The combination of Fire Mask + Fire Arrow + Eagle Eye + Accuracy + Headshot can instant kill any monster at my level, as long it doesn't have fire resistant.

Damn! I feel like my year of training using bows is wasted now that I have accuracy skills.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I keep launching Fire Arrows one by one, and get headshot 6 out of 10 monster. I still need to train and increase the level of Accuracy skills more in order to get 10 out of 10 headshot. Those lizardmen and human puppets can fight at front lines while I'm shooting at the back.

Hmm?
    Why I'm not using Fireball and Snowball skills?

My Fire Arrows have good accuracy at the distance of 200m while my Fireball accuracy is at least 100m only. Plus, my Fire Arrow give me better head shot and penetrating damage compare to fireball.

I keep killing Giant Insect one by one. I can get better headshot at killing Giant Insect compared to those serpents. The serpent is just to wiggly.

My level increased to 18.

I thought the pressure of the monster attacking the caravan decreased a little, but it turn out, I'm wrong.

Earth Dragon, C-Rank, Level 40.

@#$%! A level 40 dragon.

There's no way the lizardmen and human puppets in this caravan can fight against that. The cannon is not even prepared right now. Plus there's no other high level adventurer in this caravan.

Should I just run away?

Zone Q11, scriptor, Zerith and 4 others like this.
  11. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    - Heeeey Izuna, Morian's army is attacking and we need to move out now! Where are you?..... Huh, what's this?

On the table, there is a note with a single sentence inside "I'm going to search for grapes - Izuna". W-What do you mean by grapes? Where exactly are them? And why during this important event? Checking Izuna's tracking device on the map, it seems she is heading to Distance Steppes. It takes time to drag her back here so, well, suit yourself, I'm going to join the raid alone then.

Even so, recently after Izuna gaining human appearance, we did spend more time on doing quests together as a small party. Suddenly leaving like that.... i-it's not like I am l-lonely or something, hmpf! Still, Izuna is strong, so I need not worry about her. My current objective is to help Adventurer Guild in fighting back Morian, and I really need to concentrate.

Um, where am I? It seems I've lost in thought and walk around without aim. Oops, my bad... Hmm, over there is a caravan with the lizardmen and human puppets Shadow mentioned, so this must be between camp A and B. I should join with them then.

Suddenly, there a loud roar and an Earth Dragon appears from the left side of me. It doesn't seem to notice me yet, but it slowly crawl toward the caravan, trampling a large number of trees along the way. Shush, I must act quick then. I run after the dragon, then jump into the air. Quickly activate Za Warudo, I land right in front of the frozen dragon. It's easy to guess the outcome. Hundreds of bullets stand still in the air, waiting for the end of the time stop to penetrate the dragon's weak belly. And when I snap my fingers to signal that, the unfortunate dragon falls down with a bloody stomach.

An adventurer I know, Razer ( @fuzor100 ), stands up from the top of the caravan, sees the dead dragon, then raise his hands and shout "I live!". If I remember right, he is also a D Rank like me. Errr, so usually D Rank cannot defeat that dragon alone? Perfect then, I could take him to substitute Izuna for today. Let's join up and vent frustra... I mean, defeat the dangerous dragons.

- Hey Razer, wanna party to hunt dragons?
    - Huh? Dragonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

Not waiting for his reply, I lift him up by the waist then run to the nearest place with a lot of hostile indication.

scriptor, Zerith, Carm and 4 others like this.
  12. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    While killing enemy after enemy the the ground start shake, looking at my side I see a collosal Earth dragon rushing toward me...

It's sharp horns prepared to impale anything in its path... And it's hard scales that looked like rocks would crush anything...

I lift my feet and kick his head back... The dragon raid come to halt...and it's skull and spine crush under the impact...

I throw my dagger at a Dragon flying far away... It goes through the Dragon's head like if it's a sheet of paper...
    Then I start to remotely control it, making the dagger fly and kill the fleeing dragons...

I use my axe to bisect a nearby dragon also killing it's Soul...
    Dragons breath shower upon me like rain as I walk to Morian's barrier...

I slash with my claw at the barrier making it tremble... A big dragon come flying toward me, with its open mouth trying to beat me...

I slap it's head making it plant face first into the ground beside me...

Morian Howl and the dragons get even more agitated....

There is no end to this if we do kill him now...

For the first time I start to let blood lust...
    A blood lust so intense that almost distorted reality...
    A will to destroy everything... To bath on the blood of all things...

The dragons movement come to halt..
    Unable to react to the blood lust... Their bodies and minds freeze....

Grabbing the tail of the big dragon with my free hand, I swing it's body like a flail against the barrier...

BOOOOOOMMM!!!

The barrier distort, the ground shake, and ripples on the magic mist fill the Valley...

And them I swing the dragon against the barrier again... And again... And again....

OOC: Because of the Blood Lust directed against them All dragons movement will be stopped for the next 2 posts

LittleFox21, Zerith, Carm and 2 others like this.
  13. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Welp...below is exactly 750 words...I reached the limit the moment Shad increased it...goddamnit I wanted to write more...

The enemies started pouring through the forest as soon I went for another patrol, traps I’ve set has killed and immobilized quite a decent amount but they are now starting to overcome them. We’re now trying to patch up those holes in our defense line to ensure that we will not get overrun, I had the human puppets armed with shields and short swords to increase their survivability and give them a fighting chance at close range and left the lizardman as is so that he could focus on one job which is to use that big gun of his to wreak havoc.

My bow and arrow seems to deliver enough Oomph to render flying serpents and insects dead, some of the tougher insects need to get at least to seventy yards before my bow can overcome their armour while the flying snakes on the other hand are quite a challenge to hit but the same thing applies, when they get close enough they can’t react fast enough to evade my arrows.

“Front line, set.” Four puppets in front kneel as they raise their shield.

“Shoot.” The enemies in front fall to the ground.

“Cannon guy, support me but prioritize hard targets. The others keep him safe but watch each other’s back as well. I have no use for you dead. I’m going in.” I instruct them our next move as I took out Crucifix and unsheathe it before surging forward.

I slammed against a treant; its splintered body lurched on impact groaning as it falls, its broken remains fall down and stopped moving. The next one that was about to attack me was blown by the cannon guy so I charged at the next one, the walking tree was stabbed in its wooden face and dies. I left Crucifix embedded there and took out my pollaxe, a wide grin was smeared on my face the moment I felt the murderous implement’s heft on my two hands. It’s hammer time.

The pollaxe is a brutal weapon. On one side you have an axe, perfect for reducing the tree people into firewood and perfect squishier targets. At its end is a square section spike and on the other side of the head is a hammer, it will definitely splinter the treants and reduce softer targets into a pile of unrecognizable gore.

I stood in the side guard as an ancient treant approach, the men shooting their weapons at it to prevent it from casting large spells while I ignore the rock spikes pinging against my armour. Using the hammer face, I swing it against the great walking tree aiming for its leg.

The mighty blow broke its leg and down it goes. I didn’t stop. Continuing the momentum was carried out by swinging the weapon up as treeman falls, it lays on his side but before it even try to raise its hand to protect its face, the hammer falls.

The action was disturbed by a violent quake, rhythmic footsteps of a massive creature. From the tree emerges an earth dragon. This is bad, but I can’t give ground. Not today.

“Aim for the eyes and keep your distance, this one’s mine!” The only orders I can give in face of a serious threat.

I took Crucifix from the treant’s corpse and stow it away in the item box. I charged. The exoskeleton unit on my armour working at full tilt, I was a blur and the small fries on my way was flattened. I can’t let this fellow through, I might be weak compared to others of the same rank but I didn’t get this far because of my charming personality.

The dragon fires its scale at me as I closed in. Raschheit comes in play; the straight charge becomes erratic without losing much speed allowing me to avoid most of the projectile while using the force of the ones that hit to propel me into an unrecognizable pattern. Using an exoskeletally enhanced springing step to further increase my ability to evade, I reached the beast. The dragon raised its front leg to stomp me to the ground, it was about to bring that foot down when it stopped and stare at the direction of the front line. An opening. There’s no need to evade projectiles this close so I charged straight on. I used the hammer once again aiming for the leg. The powerful blow sends it crashing down. Its belly was then split open by the axe head.

Zone Q11, scriptor, Zerith and 6 others like this.
  14. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    “T-this is b-bad!”

My voice cracked and my eyes widened behind my glasses as soon as I saw the base camp of the Guild. I know that I joined the guild expecting myself to fight some monster in some way in the near future. But this is just crazy!!! I just joined a few days ago and I have already been stationed as the base’s defender. I can’t do much!

“I-Is there anyone else?”

I looked around and saw a lot of fellow member. They wore the same expression as me. It seems that I am not the only one to have thought the same thing. Worry and fear plastered on some of the member’s face. Somehow….that calmed me down a bit. It is normal to feel that way when in battl-

“Incoming enemies!!!”

I heard a shout from behind me and my eyes were glued to the scene in front me. Monsters after monsters have come toward our camp. T-T-T-This is bad!!!

“W-What should I do? O-Oh, t-t-the grimoire!”

I then operated the item box and then pulled out the Grimoire of Inferno. The grimoire levitated next to me as I poured some mana into it. Then using my skill, I flipped the pages, filling my mind with the spells that reside inside said grimoire. My eyes glowed slightly at that and then some words floated inside my mind, the sign that I have connected myself to the grimoire’s core.

“F-Fire arrow? Too weak. U-Uhm fire storm? T-To big!! Uhm, what abo-UUUWAAAAHHHH!?!?!!?”

I shouted as I saw the sight of hundreds of giant hornet came toward me. The swarm looked so vicious that I almost forgot to breath. But then the sound of swords and other weapons clashing against them woke me up from that. I slapped myself on my cheeks, forcing myself to compose my own mind. It hurts!!!

“E-Elyn, you can do this! You can do it! Okay!”

I then spread my arms and then pointed them toward the swarm that was attacking my fellow adventurer.

“O fire that will incinerate anything in its path, come answer my calling and smith my enemies away.”

I could feel the mana circulating from inside me and then into the book and then onto my hand as soon as I finished reciting the spell. Then magic circle filled with complex writings appeared in front of each of my hand.

“GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!”

With that shout, some of the adventurers in front of me disengage from their opponent.

“FIRE PELLETS!!”

I snapped my fingers and from the magic circles hundreds of pebble sized fire shot out toward the swarm. It was a basic spell that will not do much against a single target due to its small damage. But against a swarm, it is effective as I saw some of the hornets got their wings damage by the fire pellet and either fell down to the ground or crashing onto each other. I n-need to finish them!

“O fire that will burn those foolish enough to harm me, arise and leave them to ashes.”

This time, I pointed both of my hand to the spot where the hornets have crashed together. A slight flash filled the area as a magic circle appeared under them after that last word.

“FIRE PILLAR!!”

The moment I snapped my fingers, the magic circle glowed brightly and then a large flame appeared from the circle, consuming the whole group of hornets. The pillar only stayed for a few seconds and then it disappeared, leaving remains of burnt hornets. Immediately after that, sound of cheering came from the surrounding members. But then the cheering was once again drowned by the music of the battlefield.

Sadly, those cheers didn’t enter my mind. I looked at what I have done while breathing ruggedly and sweating profusely. This is the first time I am in real life combat. This is….something that I have to get accustomed to. And judging from the condition of the battlefield, I need to get accustomed fast if I want to survive.

“….Oh, grandmother in heaven, please give strength to your little Elyn…..”

After that short prayer, I looked forward and saw more enemy coming toward my position. I levitated myself and then moved forward with my grimoire by my side, hoping to be able to give some assistance to the other member.

((OOC: Uuu! Almost reached 750 words! I need to shortened my story......I hope this is fine.))

BlancFrost, Carm, scriptor and 6 others like this.
  15. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Great.....

Another crazy loli after Ton. What's more, I heard that she is the strongest D-Rank member in the guild. The loli easily lifted up my body which is only a little bigger than her and run with high speed. I don't think that Ton can lift me up like this. Can she?

This girl easily killed the Earth Dragon when it is impossible for me to do so. I don't see how she did it, but somehow the dragon belly looks like it was penetrate with lots of bullet. When did she shot them?

Let me try to remember what I know about this girl.
    • Her name is Takako or nickname Taka.
    • Strongest D-Rank adventurer in the guild.
    • Use science instead of magic.
    • Mostly use long range weapon, but can also use other class job like fighter and etc...
    • Have pet name Izuna can transform into human.
    • masochist pervert.
    • Always get captured.
    • likes to pretend that she's weak.
    • Tentacles.
    • Cthulhu Mythos nu.
    Wait! The last two point doesn't make sense and I don't see her pet Izuna around? Where did her pet go?

We running toward an area with lots of monster.
    This crazy girl!!!!

"Wait!!!"

Taka just run and clash with those monster, but before I knew it, all those monster have died.
    What the?

My level increased to 19.

Hmm. This doesn't feels bad at all.

"Gogogo! Kill them more!"

Carm, scriptor, LittleFox21 and 3 others like this.
  16. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was outside eating chocolate meditating and being one with nature when I heard through Bree that the guild master announce something.
    "Morian? Who is that?... What?!? He can absorb nature's energy?! No wonder I felt something odd!! I will kill that Morian for harming nature!!"

After listening a bit more about the briefing given by the guild master that Morian was not to be messed with and could easily kill me.

"Well, the other members want to kill him as much as I do. It wouldn't be fair if I go there and fight him alone right Bree? Flo? Let them handle him. I don't want to steal their glory anyways. I will just stay at camp A and support. The base must always be protected after all. Since they would return eventually and be tired and need to be sure that they have a place to return to."

I stood up and went to the portal to go to Camp A. "Yes, they can count on me to protect the place!" I was sure with all those powerful members attacking Morian, his minions would also be most likely there. The safest place would be the camp A! That camp B and path C can't be safe. It's getting closer to Morian so I should just stay in Camp A.

I arrived at camp A and checked my the place. @Carm was already fighting and @FuRen creating a huge commotion by burning the monsters.
    "Hmm wind and fire combination." I admired her work. With them here fighting, I guess I didn't have to worry about anything. So I went to the back of the camp, the one near butterfly vale. I knew there were less adventurers there cause they will think enemies will attack the front. But the enemies might also think that. No, I am not doing this to escape the battle. I just don't want to leave a weak spot.

I stood there while eating some chocolate watching out for enemies.
    "Bree? You saw that wind-fire combination right?"

"...."
    "Maybe next time I should summon a fire elemental so we could do that!"
    *A vine hit me*
    "Ouch! Flo, why you do that? Fine, we can have a wind-nature combo anyways"
    *A breeze hit me*
    "Not you too Bree! Serious.." Before I could finish my elementals grabbed my face and made me look at the forest."
    "The trees! They are moving!! Treants!! Are they?" I asked my elementals. Both shook their head.
    "Corrupted ones? From that Morian guy?! How could he used nature like this!"
    My elementals grabbed my face again and made me look at the approaching treants. I was shocked to see that there were about 20 treants approaching.
    "So many! Why are they here! They should be at the front! Stupid treants! Morian corrupted even their minds!"
    My elementals ignored me as they readied themselves to face the treants.
    "Don't worry! Even if they are a lot, I can handle this!" I jumped back and ran closer to the camp.
    "I'll just stay back a bit, I have a weak body after all! You go Bree, Flo!" I cast
    [Wind Boost] and [Nature's Boost] on my self.
    Bree sent wind blades to attack the treants as Flo controled the grass to try and hinder them. The blades could only damage the branches, while the grasses could only do so much.
    I cast
    [Fireball] at the closest treant, hitting it's branches. I watched the fire burn and spread across the treant's body. It flailed around trying to put off the fire but it only made it worse. Minutes later, the treant fell down and was consumed by the flames. The other treants stopped as they watched their comrade die.
    "Ha! See that! Now go back to where you came from. Treants should be with nature and not allies with someone like Morian who is hurting nature." I yelled at the treants and seeing them stop made me think I was going to convince them. But it didn't take long for them to move again and this time at a faster pace.
    "WHAT!?! They have totally lost their minds! Bree! Flo!" I yelled as I cast two
    [Fireball] at the treants.

OOC: Ugh can't do this raid much XD.. So can't really make sophie join

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    Carm, scriptor, LittleFox21 and 4 others like this.
  17. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Raid of Morian

The accounts of the Battle of Rainforest Vale, and the perspective view from an adventurer.

Here is on account of The Raid of Morian of the Rainforest Vale.

The cry for the raid is sung all high by the guild. Once again, the march will happened, and this will be the end for the arc of fate which is clutching as our bane.

Our only enemy, the god of the forest itself, Morian.

Morian, is originally god of the forest itself. Legend and myth stated that he took the form as a giant turtle beast. His presence may affect the whole forest and yet, his power is certainly not measurable in usual means. As the god of the forest, he didn't usually awoken from his slumber, except, something on the exception is happened.

That's why, the guild are here. Fighting. Releasing all of their arsenals, hustling through the swarms of monsters, not minding the passing time nor their own live which is mortally endangered.

As you may seen, the rainforest is quiet. The usual sound of insect or any other inhabitant of the rainforest has gone, as if the while place is deserted. But the real reason is not that. The flow of magic energy in the air, would make anyone realize what happened. The whole rainforest has been enveloped by a thick magic energy with a certain god-beast at the center, affecting everything inside the rainforest.

In usual circumstances, that is not a thing to be alarmed of. But it was different, since the source of said magic energy has been corrupted. The forest has fell under the control of the corrupted god-beast, Morian.

Our esteemed master, leading in the front, are opening the way to the battlefield. With a loud roar from him that shake the air around the place, the monster that have fell under his control released the same blood lust aura as their master. They all then seek out the nearest enemy they could find.

------

The raid has been a fierce long battle every time.

And so the battle begins.

In the first stage, the guild had set up a base in the West of the Butterfly Vale. The place was a command post for the raid, and the location of the main portal for the transportation, means the main supply line for the march into the heart of the forest, to the place where Morian is.

The strategy is to left the monsters who attacked the base and the supply line to the lower ranked adventurers, and leaving the frontline in the caring hands of the top pinnacle of the guild.

Yet, here we are, seeing the struggles of the adventurers, who fight for what they had believe, their live, their idealism,

and their own fate.

Here is the story on account of the Raid for Morian.
    *cough!
    *cough!
    *cough!

The coughing sound was coming from one of the adventurers who participates on the raid.

Pale, and looking with half-dead eyes, the young hunter pick one of the arrows from his back, and shoot a full steel arrow into the swarm of the flying snakes.

Stashh!

"Kshaa!!!!"

The arrows that he releases are stabbing the head of the flying snake which was flying meters above him. The arrows momentum immediately struck and blow some of the head of the snake. Losing parts its head, the snake fall from the high and its blood splatted on the ground. Leaving blood pool around its dead body.

"Haa~ haa~"

Panting. Heavily breathing, and suffering. He walked with the supply caravan with some of the adventurers. Sitting, on the wagon he takes a long breather, he put his back of his hand to his forehead.

"So hot... *cough!! *cough!!" he said.

He was feeling sick. Sick enough to be called a kind of severe disease. So hot. That is what he feels back from a week ago. A fever, that almost put him bedridden for a whole week without could doing anything. Indeed, it was Crowen who was sick.

It began from a week ago, after his last quest. When his body feels powerless and suddenly feels hot. His joints were screaming in agony, tremble for the pain. Pushing him to succumb in pain.

A week of total rest greatly helped his recovery but his sickness still didn't left him. And after a week, he decided to put his effort to fought the sickness. For it will improve his health if he did some activity. Yet....

"Still, I'm wondering, why did I always ended up like this? I mean why? Haaa~"

Again. Picking one arrow and steadily aiming, Crowen release the arrow and once again hit the monster which is trying to get closer to the caravan.

"That's one more I guess~"

Looking to his surrounding, he saw his fellow adventurers scramming, scattered surrounding the caravan and attacking the monsters. Let aside the ones who went to the frontlines, from the wagon, he could always saw how is the condition of the battlefield. Additionally, how is the fare of his fellow adventurers.

Just a few moment ago, he saw some of the adventurers are joining the caravan, flocking like a hunting pack, in order to grant safety to the caravan, and their own. Some of the happy-trigger one are willingly get the monsters which is still far from the caravan. In the sky, he could saw something white-like flying to the front line. Blasts from clashing magic power in the north sky. Or he could just saw dragons, one after another just exploded mysteriously. Or maybe some monsters, either insects, snakes, or treants, smashed to pulp or cleaved by pollaxe, cleaved clean by Zweihandler like great-swords by one of his fellow comrades. Or maybe, roasted to crisps or cinders by fire magic.

Mainly, the monsters here are treants, flying insects, and snake, which is a bit funny, flying in the sky with proper wings. They're maybe categorized as E and D ranked monsters which is usually easy to be taken down. But, alas, even if you are just good with your weapon, and didn't got something to fight number odds, you won't get unscathed from a swarm of these monsters.

Flying in the sky, are Flying Snakes and Insects. Agile enough, could fly high above, and quite dangerous with their stings, scythe, venoms, and bites. The insects body, not quite like the snake which is only covered thin scales but with carapace is pretty tough. In the land, are treants. Sturdy, pretty much could resist piercing and stabbing attack.

But nevertheless, they won't hold long in the front of the adventurers, or even the ordnances from the artillery which is practically can covers the route with unbelievable precision and accuracy. The lizardmen troops also helped in reducing the direct skirmishes between the monsters and the adventurers.

Seeing all that, he smirked in glad, and muttered to himself.

"Looks like it's time huh? As expected, I couldn't just stay idle~"

After resting about ten minutes, Crowen get off the wagon, and began to readying his bow once more. His condition which getting better, giving him sign to battle. His comrades made him to feel burned up once more. He was relieved, feels that he must stand. Regardless of the condition of his body, he knows that he must fight.

"*cough! *cough!! I won't lose to this kind of disease you know!"

As he said that, he once again picked one of his arrows, and steadily taking his aim.

[OOC] Took some time to write, but hey, it's worth it! I mean after I left my laptop untouched for a week lol~ A good practice for stretching my hands [/OOC]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    Carm and fuzor100 like this.
  18. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    “Ahahaha…..you must be kidding me right ? “
    That was the first words I said once I arrived at the Camp [A]
    As I look up into the sky Numerous bug can be seen flying,there even a snake among them too fotunately there was no cockroach among them.
    There is so much of them that the sky looks Strange because of it.From the boss description those bug have a hard shell and some of them even have poisonous ability,not to mention that fast and deadly snake…….this is going to be hard.

But it’s look like the adventurer still able to handle it well.
    Carm was fought bravely with a beast.
    There was girl using a flame to Burnt Several Bugs at once.
    Chocol fighting a treant with his fireball and the Grimoire girl also do her best to assist other adventurer…..everyone was doing their best to fight.
    I silently praying for their safety,I hope there nothing bad happen and we all can come back safely.
    Yup I still want to laugh and enjoy my time more with everyone.

now….I need to do something too.
    I take out my lollipop sword form the item box then I focus my magic at one point to create a ball of light and shot it high into the sky.
    It’s look like some of them was interested with the light.
    They are started to gather and follow it,then after some bug gathered I make the ball explode into a blinding light.
    The light do no damage against them but it was enough to make some of Them Blinded and crashing into each other.
    Once they’re fell into the ground,I finished them up one by one with my sword.

If only there is razer here,killling this bugs maybe easier.
    ......Now come to think of it,Where is Razer and Ton
    They're usually always together.......Maybe he gone somewhere leveling
    Well i just hope there nothing bad happen to them....

BlancFrost, Carm, Zerith and 2 others like this.
  19. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    @Chocol8 !
    enough of your chocolate deri!
    i need to fight soon deriyo!
    and you're just helping me piling up unnecessary fat deriyo!

uhh... i need some exercise now deri...
    i fly to point E, deri.
    this is where the barrier erected, deri.
    i need to dissolve the barrier deri.

[eyes]
    hmm... too many lines and interconnections, deri...
    even if i cut several of them i don't think it'll do much, deri.
    hmm.

oh, i see!
    there are a few guardian dragons which hold the key to Morian's barrier, deri!
    ah, all of them are berserk dual dragons, deri.
    see, their purple eyes... reminded meto the previous dragon raid, deri.

whatever, deri.
    all of you, come out, deri.
    "...hehe."
    "kikikiki!"
    "ready to serve, wielder!"
    "my body is yours to use, venerable wielder!"
    "master, uh... i'll do my best!"

nice~
    each of you, devour two dual dragons, deri!
    should be easy since Bi debuffed them, derizo!

"...meal..."
    "MEEEAAAAALLLL!!!"
    "understood!"
    "yes!"
    "y-yes, master!"

they came back with satisfied looks, deri.
    they finished their grand meals in under 2 minutes, deri.
    as expected from those spirits, deriyo?
    ah, Deena burped, deri.

Carm, scriptor, Zerith and 4 others like this.
  20. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    Guh!...

There I found myself on my knees. No surprises there, was my first time fighting a dragon and to be perfectly honest, I wasn’t expecting to win that one. The puppets and the cannon guy’s concentrated fire on the Earth Dragon’s eyes made it easier to avoid the scale projectiles and whatever made that dragon ignore me for a moment as I close distance was the one that sealed its fate. With one if its front leg reared in an attempt to stomp me, a solid hit to the other leg would leave it off balance, enough for me to deliver the finishing blow.

I took a stupid amount of punishment, too much in a short time. Also pushed the armour’s exoskeleton to its paces, the heat coursing through it means that it’s been pushed way above what it has experienced so far.

The sound of fighting was all around me. Looks like the men I’m in charge of are now fighting to get me back into a safe area, the lizardman armed with cannon was examining me as I lay there while the puppets cover us from every direction, their shields up and mana shooters trained at the remaining stragglers. The lizardman propped me up back to my feet, there was a waiting supply caravan near the road, I was put into that cart and was headed away from the battlefield.

What I did was a reckless but I don’t think it was a mistake. If I took my time and wait, that dragon could’ve done serious damage and we would’ve lost the control of that area.

Clown333, Carm, scriptor and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.