Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ainz Ooal Gown

Ainz Ooal Gown 『Supreme Overlord』『Harbringer of Death』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Ho. So there's a raid going on right now? This might be interesting. Well, since I'm still Rank E, the most I can take would be Rank D monsters. Should I bring my subord--I mean, comrades this time? But then, if I think about the ruckus they'd make, my none-existent brain gets dizzy..
    Well, can't be helped.]

Momon: Message. Sebas, notify the Floor Guardians to gather at the Throne Room.
    Sebas: Understood, Ainz-sama. Is that all?
    Momon: Yes. Also, tell them to prepare for battle.

At Nazarick, Throne Room .. Where the Floor Guardians are gathered before their Lord, awaiting orders ..

Albedo: Welcome back, Ainz-sama.
    Momon: Mmm. Are the preparations complete? We'll be heading out after this.
    Albedo: I understand. And..pardon my rudeness but, where are we heading off to?
    Momon: That's why I asked you all to gather. Let's begin the meeting. The Adventurers' Guild has begun a Raid and I want to participate and since Narberal is my partner, she'll be with me. I want all of you to be ready in case I require of your assistance.
    Albedo: Understood, Ainz-sama. Then, will we be accompanying you there?
    Momon: We can meet later but in the mean time, only me and Narberal will go out first, and meet with the Guild Master.
    Albedo: Is that so..? Well then, Ainz-sama. If you would, the rest of us Guardians shall begin our own 'preparations'. Excuse us. Bows head..

All the Floor Guardians left the Throne Room with Albedo leading the group..

Momon: Well then, shall we head off, Narberal Gamma?
    Nabe: By your will, Ainz-sama.
    Momon: Good. Gate.

10th Floor, Albedo's Room .. The Floor Guardians have gathered here ..
    Albedo: What do you think, Demiurge?
    Demiurge: Hmmm..I think Ainz-sama has some kind of plan but as of now, I can not determine as to why he wants to participate in this so-called Raid.
    Cocytus: We. Cannot. Fathom. Ainz-sama's. Thoughts. As. His. Subjects. We. Shall. Perform. To. The. Best. Of. Our. Abilities.
    Aura: Cocy-chan is right. Ainz-sama knows what he's doing, right Mare?
    Mare: U-Uhn! I'll give it my all to p-please Ainz-sama!
    Albedo: Then it's decided.. Hmm..? Shalltear, you've been quiet for a while now. Are you not feeling well or something..?
    Shalltear: I-It's not that, Albedo! But I can't help it! I mean why is Narberal always the one with our Lord!? I still can't accept it!
    Demiurge: Watch what you say, Shalltear. Or are you saying Ainz-sama is wrong taking Narberal with him?
    Shalltear: G-Gah! O-Okay already, I get it! H-Hmph!
    Albedo: I understand your feelings, Shalltear. But we just have to trust Ainz-sama, no? After all, we are women who love him deeply.
    Shalltear: O-Of course! Yoooosh! I'm getting fired up! Let's do this! We're gonna show Ainz-sama our prowess!
    All Floor Guardians: Yoshaaaaa! \o/

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    nguuuquaaa, Clown333, Carm and 5 others like this.
  2. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    - So with that, can you go and lure the dragons here?
    - WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "SO WITH THAT"? WITH WHAT? AND I'LL DEFINITELY DIE IF I COME NEAR THOSE DAMN MONSTERS!

Oh right, this guy Razer ( @fuzor100 ) is not Izuna so he don't know how we usually split roles. Then I have to explain,

- I'm thinking of taking the dragons' skin and head for decoration.
    - Leave me out of it. I don't want to die.
    - So I will prepare an electric shock trap here.
    - DID YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?
    - And you go grab their attention.
    - DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE THAT MUCH?
    - .......noisy. You can have these 20 Stun Grenades.
    - WHAT CAN THESE PUNY STUFF DO AGAINST HUGE DRAGONS?
    - They.... stun?
    - So when you return here, just push the button.
    - Button?
    - To the trap. It covers the whole area around here.
    - Will I get caught in it?
    - Oi.
    - I will make an adjustment to it. Now then, let's go.
    - I HAVEN'T FINISHED PREPARING YET!

After <Blink> and dropping Razer near where the dragons gather, I then go back to the open space. I think I vaguely hear a shouting "Where... How... return..." from the direction I send Razer to earlier. Hmm, he knows the way back here, right? .............right?

Okay, let's put it aside and focus on setting up the trap. I take out 8 energy rods and put them around the area, each in one direction. Then I set up the control board and input the commands. High electric voltage... target living creatures... duration 20 seconds... What else? Right, exclude human signal... and done. Now I just need to stay nearby and prepare my launcher to blast the dragons' neck when they appear. And right when I thinking about that, Razer is running here with several dragons behind his back.

Clown333, Carm, LittleFox21 and 4 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 13809

Deleted member 13809 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again, I’m in control. I took a deep breath and exhaled exaggeratedly as if I’m repelling Dissociative Azukuzucu out of the system. I looked at my surroundings and found myself sitting by the ground at the center of some place barely near a place where the fight was going. I face palmed as I thought about how we could have been ‘friendly fired’. HIS stupidity truly know no bounds. I also looked at the people around walking to their destinations in haste. Some looked at me with dubious expression but I ignore them. I looked down at my lap and saw several sharpened pencils and the sharpeners. I smiled when I saw them. At least he did one job pretty well. The pencils were not special, but the sharpener is. Its blade has embedded runes that makes the sharpened pencil much, much sharper, harder, and pointier. It’s like giving the pencils with enchantment.

I stood up and wiped the dirt off my butt. As I listened to other people’s conversation, I heard that the giant turtle has awakened. The leading guild members seemed to be having fun, but I don’t need to join and be involved with them. (as if he could join them. He didn't know the Guild's instructions) I have my own way of having fun, you see? I also heard about some Psycho who nearly burned the whole forest (his own interpretation of what he heard). I smiled. To think there are people here who are ‘Special’ like me? (he thinks there’s a pyromaniac here)The world’s a small world after all.

Now, time to look for my prey. Before I began walking, I felt another tugging, but this time, it’s from my stomach. Now that I think of it, I think they give free food to those who join the raid (he knows about the food but not the Guild's instructions). I then proceeded to walk and find some food…

nguuuquaaa, Carm, Nurman and 2 others like this.
  4. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link

Somehow, that girl just drop me in the middle of nowhere.

Where the @#$%! is this place?

Where did she go?

Why the @#$%! she drop me in here?

I look at my surrounding, and I can see a group of dragons.... I mean a group of DRAGONS!!!

4x Earth Dragon, C-Rank, Level 38,42,46,48

1x Poison Dragon, B-Rank, Level ???

1x Plant Dragon, B-Rank, Level ???

What the heck is ???? I can't even see the level of those B-Rank dragon. It must be more than level 50. It seems like they marching to where the camp A is located. Not good. If those B-Rank dragons ambush Camp A, then those E-Rank adventurer will die.

Damn! I just need to lure them to where she put those trap right?
    I try to walk as silently as I can away from the dragons.

*Crack!*(Sound of stepping on twig)

All 6 dragons are looking at my direction....
    Well, at least I tried. I'm not a thief or ninja.

Without wasting time, I throw 5 stun grenade toward the direction of the dragons, cast wind move and run the hell out of that place.

*BOOM!!!!!!*

I don't know what the hell happen behind my back, Cause I just run away from that place. 5 seconds after that. I can hear multiple angry dragon roar that almost weakening my bones. After that, a sound of tree crashing, land stomping, crazy roar can be heard behind my back.

Yup! They are chasing me.

Now I just need to lure them to where Taka is....
    Where is Taka again?

"TAKAKO!!!! WHERE THE @#$%! ARE YOU!!!!

"ROAR!!!!!!"

I don't need reply from you! Stupid dragons! I toss one of the stun bomb behind my back, hoping it buy me some time while I search for Taka location.

Left, right, up, down, run, toss bomb, Eagle eye, repeat!

Found her!!!

What the heck is she doing? I mean, why the heck she need me to lure it when she can just use her weapons to kill the dragons? I keep running until an open area, the place that she said she placed her trap. There's no way I'm going to push the button with my own hand.

"Summon Squirtle!"

I summon Squirtle, hold it with my both hand. Walk past the button that she told me to push, and toss squirtle on top of the button while I keep running away from that place.

*Click!*

Squirtle can't die in this world. So it's OK to sacrifice him.

A huge shock wave and blinding light appeared behind my back, but I just keep running from that place.
    A sound of shooting, rocket launching and anything exploding can be heard behind my back, but I just keep running away from that place, since I won't be useful in the fight against dragons for now.

Now that I think about it, Taka must be assigned by Shadow to protect this place from strong monster, since she is one of top adventurer. That's why she need my help to lure the dragons. Yup!

I should be glad that I can help her a little.

Let's apologize to her when I see her next time.

This end my First day in the raid.

5. Chimpkongzee

Chimpkongzee 『Heavy Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to join a party....

The instant that thought comes to my mind,

"Yo! Your face is new around here!"

...a slightly suspicious man in a ragged robe comes up and greets me. He stands in front of me before squinting his eyes and putting his hand on his chin as if he was contemplating something important.

"Hmmm...Then again, your face is quite plain so I guess I could've not noticed you before..."

No no. That wasn't important at all. Nor was it true. If there's only one thing I can be proud of, its my beautiful face.

"Ummm....who are you?"

"Who...me?"
    He points at himself with a puzzled look.

Yes, you! There's no one else here!!!!

Of course, being the calm person I am, I say nothing and nod. The man makes a wide grin and stands straight, his chest puffed up.

"I am Azukuzucu(@CeRafRos )!!!! The Airhead with a Mental Health Issue!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"......."

There is something seriously wrong with this man. Someone call a doctor.

"You!!!!!"
    He suddenly points at me.
    "What is thy name?!"

"Its Cameron"

"Crikey! Camren eh? Well mate, you seem flat out with this raid stuff. I couldn't be bothered with such a thing. How 'bout you take a break and eat. There's a barby right out here in the outback!!! HAHAHA!!!"

Something about this guy makes me want to slap my forehead. His idiocy was giving me cancer.

"Well I w-"

"Holy dooley!!! There's heaps of buggies out there!!! Say..."
    He looks at me and winks.
    "How 'bout you and I have a little blue with em buggies eh?"

God. I know I asked for a party member but...

This is too much....

In case you don't understand what he's saying, here's a few slang definitions:

Flat out: busy or occupied with something
    Barby: I think everyone should know but it means barbecue or feast
    Outback: Wilderness, barren land
    Have a little blue: Fight

Oh, and just for some clarification, God hates poor ol' Cam so the last statement was just a bit of irony.
    And, I got permission from @CeRafRos to use him in this post so..........Until next time!

6. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    “O fire that will burn those foolish enough to harm me, arise and leave them to ashes. FIRE PILLAR!!”

A snap of my finger and then a pillar of fire rose and consume the large beetles that were coming toward me. The giant bug, although has been consumed by the ferocious fire, still left some remains, unlike the hornets from before.

“Ugh!”

I dropped onto my knees after I released quite a lot amount of mana into that last spell. Fire pillar is not a mana consuming spell since the area of effect is quite small, but using it over and over again will surely tire someone like me that has only above average mana pool at best. Even with the help of this necklace, I still need some time to recover.

“But….I can’t….stop…”

Between my rugged breathing, I squeezed that sentence to encourage myself. As far as my eyes can see, all of the adventurers are fighting with their life on the line. Some have been injured, some…have been killed. I remembered throwing up when I saw some of the member near me was impaled by the treant. Fortunately, some other member managed to defeat it.

I also heard some loud sound of explosions in the distance. The other said that it was the Guildmaster with his bombardment technique. And then also a…….very concerning laugh too. The other said…it was the Guildmaster too. I am getting both amazed and….scared at who he really is at this rate. Then there’s also large magic fluctuation in the area in which I recognized probably came from that magician girl. So young, yet so powerful. I am far from reaching even the tip of their power.

“Focus! Focus!”

I once again slapped my own cheeks to dispel the gloomy thought in my head. Losing focus in this kind of situation will spell the death of me. And I still want to live my life longer. There are still a lot of book s I want to read. For that, I need to get stronger! Yes, I have to ge-

“GAAAHHH!!!”

A sudden gust of wind struck me and made me fell backward. Thankfully, the levitation spell was still in effect, making my fall far from painful. But then I looked up and the moment I saw what I’m going against made me lost my breath. It was a large and long serpent. The flying serpent. Although the briefing told us that it is an opponent that any E-rank can defeat, I still doubt that. If I survived this, I want to see the one that categorized those monster and we need to have a loooong talk. There’s no way something like that cou-

“ARGHHH!!!”

Another gust of wind just passing me and I barely able to dodge it. I glanced at the serpent and saw that it was already aiming at me. Without any plan, I just pointed my open hand at the enemy.

“O fire that will incinerate anything in its path, come answer my calling and smith my enemies away. FIRE PELLET!!”

The stream of fire managed to hit the serpent. But that was not enough to damage it. It just flew away and then readjusted its direction. I guess it is too fast for me. Time to change plan. I changed the grimoire into my Grimoire of Blizzard and quickly link my mind into the grimoire. The flow of the mana came to me and a few sentences came into my mind. I don’t need to look at all of them as I already know which one I will use. And it is not a moment too soon as the serpent has already flying toward me.

“Freezing wind that knows no bound, assist me and stop them in their ground.”

Then I prepared myself to finish the chant. Just when the serpent was only a few meters away from me, I snapped my finger.

“FREEZING WIND!!!”

The magic circle expanded in a rapid pace and enveloped the serpent. In this close range, the monster will not be able to dodge that and a freezing air stopped it right on its place, leaving it frozen completely. It fell to the ground with a loud ‘thud’, inches away from the place where I floated.

“….I need….to get back for now…”

I quickly floated myself onto the base camp, only to found Mr. Rald is injured and being treated by the healer and also Mr. Cameron waiting to once again enter the battle.

((OOC: Exactly 750 words! I almost didn't make it!))

BlancFrost, Clown333, Carm and 5 others like this.
  7. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    The trap successfully activates. Now it my time to shine. Since the dragons are paralyzed, it's easy to aim for their neck with the photon-imbued launcher I've prepared earlier.

*BOOOOOOOM*
    *BRZZZZZZZZZT*

The sound and the smell of explosion and laser beam evaporate the poor dragons spread through the whole area. Yoshaa, I gets a triple kill in one beam shot. Now then, let's collect the spoils of war, the dragon heads and skins.

- Razer! Let's g.... Huh?.... Razer?

I can't see Razer anywhere in sight. It seems I was too occupied with dealing with the dragons earlier that we are now separated somehow. Ugh, don't tell me I have to clean 6 huge dragons by myself?

I look at the dragon corpses.

Then I spend the rest of the day trial-and-error in skinning them. I'll give Razer his share later when I meet him again.

Zek, ExitedDeviljho and fuzor100 like this.
  8. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Back stepping away from the Ancient Treant, I spun and dived towards the closest Treant which was sneaking up behind me.

Unfortunately the creaking and groaning was a complete give away.

Finally close enough to notice the finer details, I was disgusted by how someone can create such twisted Treants. The natural flow of the rainforest was crying out in agony, it seemed that Rob's death readjusted my tuning with nature. These abominations are no different than walking corpses, mindless and a perversity to life.

Throwing Kachiwari at it and preparing two handheld containers of napalm, [sfx: *THUMP*], half of Kachiwari's blade was plunged into it's trunk. Leaping on the exposed handle, I did a rudy front flip dropping both containers on it's head before sending a fire stream at it's back.

[sfx: *BOOM*]

The Treant ignited and the containers exploded, sending burning fuel everywhere scorching it and the earth around it. The charred Treant immediately fell apart.

Quickly retrieving Kachiwari I retreated further into the forest to try and get a better advantage.

Zek, nguuuquaaa, LittleFox21 and 2 others like this.
  9. Deleted member 13809

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc: lol, @Chimpkongzee gave me a challenge there. XD

----------

After having my fill eating free food, I finally found my prey. The Rapier he’s carrying was what truly caught my eye. It’s pointy and seemed really good for stabbing. Sorry dude, your end has finally come and that deadly weapon thing will be mine! I really want to get rid of those damned pencils but, it seems Dissociative Azukuzucu really likes them. But whatever, I need to have my own weapon. But first, I need to invite him to form a party, and before that I need to ready a persona that I would use to interact with him. If he realizes how intelligent I am, he would be on his guard. After several seconds, I have changed my gears. I’m finally ready…

(a while later…)

Phew* I think it went well. I looked like an idiot there, don’t I? He wouldn’t know that I’m that dangerous, right? Though I think I said something embarrassing there. I really don’t like that title, but Dissociative Azukuzucu seems fond of it, too. Where did he get that anyway?

I tried to act a little bit like the other Azuku, and he seemed to almost slap his forehead there. It’s not my skill, you know! That’s the other one’s skill! I wanted to shout that, but that might blow my cover. Anyway, I tried offering him my help in hunting those giant insects He seemed to be looking for a party, too. How did I know that? Call it intuition. I took the initiative, of course, because that way, I’d be in control. He’d follow my pace and would move the way I wanted him to. Though I think he’s backing away though. Is it because of the way I talked? I really think I did too much there.

I sighed deeply, and began to talk. I made myself look regretful. It’s more convincing that way.

“Well, you know, sorry about that earlier. It was my first time asking someone to form a party with. So I thought I need to make an impression.”. He seemed surprised in my suddenly changed way of talking.

“Actually, I just tried copying that guy over there’s way of talking”, that one was the truth. I was intrigued so I tried copying him. “Anyway, let’s form a party!”, and so I changed the topic. “You’re Cameron right? Then let me reintroduce myself. I’m Azukuzucu. You can call me Azuku.”

“Ah, yeah. Nice to meet you, Azuku.” He said while being a little reserved. “Actually, I was just thinking of joining a party. Your timing was just right… let’s form a party.”

And so, our party was formed. Now, I just have to kill him off somewhere…

Following my lead, we headed towards the place where Giant Insects were gathering. We encountered a few Treants but we either avoid or flee from them. Our attacks have bad affinity against them.

On our way, I noticed that he’s not a talker. And that’s fine with me. It’s no use talking to a dead man.

As I was thinking of that, I saw a slight movement by the corner of my eye. Following my instinct, I immediately jumped back. Jumping back, I saw something dash in front of me. It’s a flying snake! It’s so fast that it almost blurred. Following it with my gaze, I saw it heading straight towards Cameron. At first, he didn’t see it coming and by the time he realize what was happening, it was too late… or so I thought, but he dodged it. His movement suddenly blurred for a moment, rotating his body while kicking the ground. Losing his balance, he was going to hit the ground.

Seeing it as an opportunity, I pulled my pencil and readied it to throw it at him. But before I could do that, the flying snake had already changed its direction and now coming towards me. There goes my opportunity… no. Seeing another opportunity, I readied my stance, and anticipated the right timing. When the snake was at the distance, I jumped and kicked the snake towards Cameron. But when I saw Cameron, he was already standing with his rapier pointed towards the snake. He dashed forward and pierced the snake’s head who soon had stopped moving. He looked at me smiling, maybe thinking about our seemingly good teamwork. But to me, all that fills my head were great frustrations.

10. Chimpkongzee

Chimpkongzee 『Heavy Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Lets form a party!"
    The crazy robe man suggests.

Hell to the hell no.

...Is what I think.

He may be talking normal now but this guy gives off an eerie feeling...
    But I can't make a decision based off that, so let's state the facts:

• I just met the guy
    • I know nothing about him
    • I don't know if he's trustworthy
    • He reminds me of one of those con-men
    With this I can come to the conclusion that I should reject his offer but....
    • I need to join a party
    I sigh.

I might not get another chance like this...maybe I should find Elyn(@Zerith ) and ask her to join...nope... I don't know this guy enough and I don't want to risk sending her in harm's way.
    Hmmmm....well only one choice then...

“Actually, I was just thinking of joining a party. Your timing was just right… let’s form a party.”

And thus my raid of misfortune turned into a raid of even more misfortune.

=================================================================================================

One of these days, my misfortune will silently kill me....

45 minutes into the forest and a Rank D flying serpent decides to assault me from behind. I notice it due to my 『Vigilant Subconscious 』and dodge its attack just in time.

Ack...that was too close.

I'm sure I would've died instantly if I'd moved a second later.

What the hell god. Give me a break at least....

Suddenly, as I was sending my complaint to god, a bunch of alarms ring in my head indicating hostile behavior. However...

Its coming from ragged robe dude......

I catch a glimpse of him pulling something out, but before I could see what it was, the snake lunged towards him. He quickly pulls out his weapon but instead of stabbing the snake to kill it, he sends it in my direction.

Why this son of the b*tch...

I was already in a battle stance and I lunged forward and pierced it cleanly in the head. The snake stood no chance and it lay limp on the ground.

[You have slain Flying Serpent]
    [Skill『Nimble Footwork』has been attained]
    [Title 『The Flashy First』has been attained]
    [Title 『 One Hit One Kill 』has been attained]
    [Skill 『Intuitive Strike』has been attained]
    [Title『Rookie's Debut』has been attained]
    [Your sword has recognized your fighting spirit. Compatibility has increased.]

My eyes widened at every word.

Woah woah woah...All that for one snake? Haha...I must be hearing things.

I shake my head and look up to see ragged robe dude smiling.

That's a fake smile.

I could tell right away it was fake. How? Because I wore a fake smile everyday.

He walks up to me and grins.

"Nice kill buddy!" He slaps me on the back

"Beginners luck." I start to walk off before stopping. "Say...."

I turn around narrowing my eyes.

"Where are we going exactly? I'm lost."

Indeed. I am the most unfortunate guy in the world.
    [OOC: Sorry if its poorly written. I'm translating and watching tv at the same time as typing this XD ]

Zek, Carm, fuzor100 and 6 others like this.
  11. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    @LittleFox21 : "Bi it's okay now deri.
    See? I am alright deri. I even got more beautiful for you Deriyo."

Dancchi say while playing with Biel's hair...

Biel still crying in Dancchi's chest, while being embraced by her, and the 4 fluffiest tails in the world...
    Biel slightly rise her head and look with her eyes filled with tear to Dancchi...

Biel: "B-but... You suffered... And passed through pain... While I wasn't at your side..."

Dancchi make a kind smile
    Dan: "don't be silly Deriyo.
    Who was it that was at my side when I woke up derika?
    And beside I just felt Pain at the start deri

Everything is alright deri"

Biel tighten her hug, and bury her face on Dancchi again.....

==============================

After some time Dancchi finally managed to calm Biel down...

And they prepared to go to the front line again...

Holding Dancchi's hand with their fingers intertwined Biel teleported them to the last camp to see what happened while they were away.

The situation there was chaotic but not that different from the start... Adventurers and guild staff running from one side to another...

They asked one of the guild staff if everything was alright... The staff said that some Adventurers had gotten hurt and between them @brasca123

When Biel heard it she felt her heart tightening...
    And her face became pale...

Dancchi could see exactly how desperated Biel was by seeing how she tightened her hold on Dancchi's hand...

Biel hurried to the tent where Hikari was...
    Arriving there she hugged Hikari tight and immediately poured life-force into her and started to Heal her.... For the case she still had any injuries...

Biel also passed chaos energy to Hikari to fill her mana pool...

Biel: "Hiii! Are you alright?.... Please... *Sob* "

Zek, Siostar, Carm and 5 others like this.
  12. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: I had to give up my reading time to make this... also a side note, I haven't gone and check everyone's situation so I'm fairly ignorant as to what is happening, therefore I will minimize interactions. If not, none at all. I'll get to reading everyone's situation tomorrow.

Myriads of monsters exceeding a number of hundreds, swarmed the bountiful forest and the vast sea of skies, dyeing the world almost completely black. In the middle of such place which permitted no intruders, was the Adventurer's Guild temporary stronghold, laid in the most strategical location in effort to minimize any unfortunate events.

The camp was made to safely conduct immediate meetings regarding urgent matters, and serve as a place for injured adventurers to recuperate and ready themselves to fight. Of course, those that are deemed gravely wounded were no longer allowed to join the battle again, and is deported straight back to the floating city of Aeternus.

And right now, just a meter beyond this place, was a small clearing. In the middle of it was an unusual mound.

Seated atop of the elevated ground was a man donned in a simple pure white robe, indulging in a large abundance of bread. He was a man whose gender could clearly be mistaken for something else. He had an expression which would give the impression of immaculate and a compassionate existence. But, as if it was merely a disguise to hide the insanity lurking within him, he sloppily ate the bread served in front of him, without a care for his comrades that were risking their lives trying to fight the dangers that threatens each's lives.

However, this does not mean what he has been doing was only feasting. He shot down every monster that dared to approach his vicinity, which helped eased the pressure being put upon the ones guarding the camp since he was not really faraway. He also killed a couple of Treants that were blocking the path towards the clearing, putting the route into much a safer course.

In addition to that, the doing of his also drove some of monsters away by fear, albeit temporarily.

"Hmm..?"

Right about he was going to take another bite, he sensed an abnormality in the trees. The densely packed forest was visibly swaying unusually more than before. As time passes by, the shaking of the trees gradually became more vigorous until he spotted a silhouette of a man.

What loomed in the opening was something he was really familiar of. Rather, it was something he was used on seeing. Although that feeling is vague.

"So you've degenerated to this extent, huh... Last Order, I'm your senpai. Ruriha Greidel Leisenach Schtrout the 8th. This meeting won't be too long since I don't have much time. As you could probably tell, I'm just a physical manifestation of an emergency protocol, and it won't be long enough until I disappear. But before my end comes, I want you to look at this."

The man took a piece of paper in his hands, and offered it. After that, his body turned into dust and was swept away by the wind.

"I only accept bread, and I don't even know how to read."

13. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't decide what to do, I thought maybe looking from the sky will help. First I change the size of the Blood Sword about 1,5 meter long, and let it flow horizontal in front of me, then I jump on the sword. Afterwards I controlled the sword to fly with me up in the sky, however I forgot the serpents and other low ranked bugs that can attack in the sky.

About 10 flying serpents and almost 20 bugs come to attack me at same time, they surround me from all sides, but before they could touch me I used a skill from my scarf and sent a heatwave to my surroundings. Every monsters that come within 4 metres from me will be affected by the heatwave, the bugs burned up and turn into cinder, while the serpents received a heat damage.

Surprised by the damage the serpents backed away by instinct, I took my change to froze my shoes to the Blood Sword so I wouldn't fall off, holding my Dao I speedy fly around to slash, stab and cut the serpents into 1, 2, 3 and many more parts. Somehow the same sword I standing on, absorb the blood that flying everywhere, so not a single drop of blood can be found on my clothes.

When I was all done, I noted to myself that I have to find a binding spell of some kind, I mean....I don't want to risking my feet to get frostbite in the end, right? And who know's? I may need someone on board next time, so for now I have to do with frozen shoes.

Next I fly high above the forest to see the situation, let's see..... A grand ground of hell like fire..... and small fire in random places, yeah..... our guild love to play with fire....
    Next is the guildmaster who shouting and laughing like a madman he is, for some reason he cosplaying like a character of D*oluo D*lu
    Ah! I can see someone( @Carm ) all covered in blood like a character titled as Blood Elf, something I readed long ago. When we get a break for the raid, I should maybe borrow one of the dresses that was too big for Sin I have? It's surely better then some kind of bloody clothes and it's have nothing to do with my crossdressing interest at all~
    Hm..... Sadly I can't find Sin( @ExitedDeviljho ) anywhere and it's the same thing for many other members I know.

At least, I decide to find someone to go in party with in our base.

BlancFrost, Zek, AliceShiki and 7 others like this.
  14. Deleted member 13809

Reading List:
    Link
    ooc: @Chimpkongzee 's Cameron sure is unlucky. Bystanders have it hard.
    "Nice kill buddy!" I said to him, wearing the mask of smile, as I slapped his back. I almost slapped the back of his head, though I held myself back. I can feel my smile faltering, but I did my best to maintain it.

"Beginners luck", he said smiling. Look at the fool smile! Not even knowing that I just tried to kill him a while ago. Damn! It’s just so frustrating. Not because I had failed to kill him, but because I had underestimated him. I thought it’s going to be like picking a flower by the road side, but it was actually picking a young tree. And just a while ago, I felt that he just suddenly became stronger.

He started walking before suddenly stopping and said, "Say...", as he turned around narrowing his eyes while looking at me. "Where are we going exactly? I'm lost."

So he finally noticed. I have brought him this far to isolate ourselves from the rest of the guild. As well as because this place was near some of the powerful monsters. While I was looking for the food provisions, I also asked around for information. Of course, gathering information is the basics of the basics. I learned about the guild instructions, types of monsters, and information about their general locations.

“I still know where we are, and we’re almost there anyways”, I began to walk towards the location of the dragons.

“…where are we going exactly?”

“Trust me. Just follow my lead.”,I cackled in my mind. I almost laughed out loud there. Yeah, trust me! Trust me, I’m gonna kill you!

Right now, I’m gonna openly violate the guild’s rule and disobey their instructions. I’m going to kill a guild member without holding back. Funny, a day has not even passed and I’m already about to get kicked. Argh! If not for those Soul Arch-Mages, I might be able to destroy the entire Guild! Even with just [Schizoid Azukuzucu]’s Titanic strength and [Avoidant Azukuzucu]’s Transcendant Arcane Magic, I can! But damn! They had to seal them, too! I was supposed to get sealed, too, the [Antisocial Azukuzucu], if [Dissociative Azukuzucu] did not use the entirety of his own soul magic to protect both of us. Now, he could no longer use his soul magic and he’s just as good as crippled. As a setback with the usage of his Grand Soul Spell, we even had [Amnesia], too, and lost most of our memories. Now, I don’t even know what I’m supposed to be capable of. I heard that there’s an Assassin’s Guild somewhere. I think they might have better information network than the Adventurer’s Guild, especially those coming from the Underground, and I might be able to find out where they sealed the other [Souls].

We silently walked towards the Dragons. Nothing could be heard from us aside from the sound of the crunching dried leaves and the breaking of twigs. We did not encounter any other monsters since the serpent. I looked at Cameron at my back and saw him still retaining his calm demeanor.

A while later, the silence was finally broken when we heard a thunderous roar. ‘We’re here’, I thought.

“That sound…”, Cameron murmured,”it’s the dragons”, and finally said those words as if directed towards me. Normally, people would follow those words with, ’You! What are you planning!’

I continued walking forward without looking or saying anything to him, before he finally said,

“Stop.”, He said in a calm but determined voice. “What are you planning to do?”, he asked with hint of coldness in his tone. Oh, and yeah. There it is! He finally asked me the thing that I want him to ask!

I cannot help it... I can’t help it..I can no longer it. It’s gonna explode. The feeling that I’m holding in. It’s gonna explode!!

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…fufu…”

“…”

“…..fufufufu..”

“…”

“Fuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! FuhahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Ah, there it goes… Well, it can’t really be helped! One shouldn’t hold their emotions too hard, you know? And Cameron, even though he did not step back, finally pulled out his Rapier.

“DO!!??”,I said as I smiled my best smile. “What am I planning to DO, you say!!??FUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“I’M PLANNING TO KILL YOU!!! I WANNA KILL YOU!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!”

“…why?”

“WHY!!?? WHY!!!!??? WHY!!!!!??? ACTUALLY!!.......I DON’T KNOW!!! I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR RAPIER! I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE GUILD! I DON’T CARE ABOUT THIS RAID!! I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING!!! I JUST WANT TO KILL!!! I JUST WANT TO KILL!!! I JUST WANNA KILL!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!! I’M GONNA KILL!!! I’M GONNA KILL!!! I’M GONNA KILL!!! KILL!!!KILL!!!KILL!!!!KIIILLLLL!!!!!”

-------------

Azukuzucu pulled out 3 pencils with each hand. Cameron and Azukuzucu, facing each other simultaneously took a step forward, kicked the ground, and finally dashed towards one another…
    ooc: I, too, don't know how this ended up like this...I think I lost control. XD though I still prepared a fire extinguisher, just so you guys know.
    just a note: [Antisocial Azukuzucu] is currently not the main personality.

Zek, nguuuquaaa, Carm and 2 others like this.
  15. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up from sleep and walk out from my tent. Currently I'm still at Camp A.

Today is the 2nd day of the raid.

I can't believed what just happen yesterday. I'm supposed to follow a caravan of lizardmen and human puppets to Camp B, but somehow we got ambush by group of monster and later an Earth Dragon appeared and killed by Taka. One way or the other, I spent time helping Taka killing those dragons, preventing most of them going to the Camp A, where most lower rank adventurer currently is.

But when I return to Camp A, I heard that lots of monster try to break the shield, so most adventurer go out and kill those monster. If I know, I would just stay at Camp A and help kill those monster instead of the dragons.

Well, at least I got dragons material. Taka just delivered the materials to me yesterday. I got a feeling that she's not very good at teamwork. Well, most of the adventurer in Aeternus Guild are not good at teamwork. Let just forget about it for now.

But I can't believed that I still can't find any adventurer that I know. It feels like their are hiding from me. That's weird... I don't remember doing anything wrong. Let just forget about this one too for now.

This is yesterday notification from my leveling system.

After killing all those 6 dragons plus killing any other large insect, I finish changing class from Weapon to Supporter and then I reach level 20 Elementalist Supporter.

*Ding! You have reach level 20!*

*Congratulation! You have unlocked and learned all class job available at level 1.*

*You get +10 to all stats, and would only drop to level 10 instead of level 1 when changing class.*

*Now that your level 20, you will be learning skills based of Element instead of Class Job. And you can change Element every time you reach level 30.*

Learn skill by Element category instead of Class Job? That's mean I can only learn 1 type of Element instead of the mixed skills available for Class Job. What a troublesome system. Whoever create this system. Damn You!

*Please choose which Elements that you want to learn. You will be able to learn Skills from Tier 1 till Tier 3.*

*Fire*
    *Water*
    *Plant*
    *Thunder*
    *Earth*
    *Wind*
    *Metal*
    *Snow*
    *Dark*
    *Light*

For now, let just choose Plant.

Among Elements, Plant have the most wide variety of skills such as support, heal, defensive, offensive, and Crowd Control Skills. But it still the least popular, compare to Fire that have longest range skills or Dark with highest damage.

Well, for now let's get prepared for the second day raid battle.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Zek, Nurman, Carm and 3 others like this.
  16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    DAY 1 ENDING , START OF DAY 2
    With the first day of the raid come to a close, both sides have seen a lot of carnage. Both sides have also received great damage. The Guild has lost some of its member and some of the member has also been injured. The Morian side has also lost the majority of their monster legion. But even at that, both sides show no sign of giving up on the war. Each side kept their attack without resting a single bit. The monsters keep moving onto the Guild’s camps and the adventures keep moving to attack Morian.

Then a sudden change from the monster army came.
    Day 1 Ended.

Day 2 Started.

Current Condition :
    1. The monsters stopped attacking point A. All of them are focusing on point B and D.
    2. The guild airship continues doing bombardment on point D and the edge of point B.
    3. Morian has released an aura that disrupt magic usage for the remainder of the day. All mana using spell or enchantment will be harder to use. Although not to the point of nullified, they are very difficult to use.
    4. Morian has repaired his barrier and now it reflected magic toward point B and D.
    5. The treant and Elder Treant has become more ferocious. They have become faster and much deadlier.

Title Earner for Day 1 :
    1. Rescuer of The Lower Rank >>> Sio ( @Siostar )
    2. The One That Burn Oneself >>> Hikari ( @brasca123 )
    3. Escape Artist >>> Cameron ( @Chimpkongzee )
    4. The Queen >>> Biel ( @Bielt )
    5. You Grow Up Too fast! >>> Dancchi ( @LittleFox21 )
    6. Too Stressed Out >>> Shadow ( @shad12ow )
    7. Arsonist Fox >>> Inari( @FuRen )
    8. Sick People Should Rest >>> Crowen ( @Clown333 )
    9. Half-Dead on The First Day => Rald ( @seriouslynope ) (was tempted to make it "Half-Dead on The First Night" but....doesn't fit the context)
    10. To Close to Freeze >> > Elyn ( @Zerith )
    11. Explosive Jokes >>> Razer ( @fuzor100 )
    12. Candy Flare >>> Sin ( @ExitedDeviljho )
    13. The Cat Loved By The Bugs >>> Alice ( @Totally Not A Clone )
    14. Use The Right Font Color! >>> Choco ( @Chocol8 )
    15. The Helper >>> Balthazzar ( @Balthazzar )

BlancFrost, Lady Luck, Zek and 15 others like this.
  17. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    After I reach Camp B.

What @#$%! is this! The monster have been actively attacking today compared to yesterday. Or did the battle at Camp B is more intense than Camp A?

I heard that Rald come back heavily injured yesterday. I heard that his caravan also got ambush by the dragon. This is troublesome. With most of our high level adventurer fighting against Morian, we at the Camp B to C have been constantly attacked by other monster and it seems, the Treants and Ancient Treants are more aggressive compared to yesterday.

It feels like the jungle battle is not to our advantages.

Giant Insect and Flying Serpent won't give the lower rank adventurer any big troubles. Those lizardmen and human puppets are enough to defeat E and D-Rank monster. The other adventurer only need to support them.

But if the dragons suddenly appeared, the lizardmen and human puppets will be kill and destroy and the lower rank adventurer will be disorganized.

I need to find adventurer that I know and form a party and kill as many dragons as we can. But maybe later.

Currently I'm helping the lizardmen and human puppets defend the barrier using Mana Shooter.

Where did I get this Mana Shooter? Well, there's a lot of them laying around after the dragons ambush the caravan yesterday. Well, it's not like those guild staff will just let those Mana Shooter laying there around.

But if I let those Mana shooter laying down there any longer, there's a risk that a dragon will come and shot fire breath or accidentally stomping on it. It will be a waste.

Currently I have 32x Mana Shooter in my item box.

Another human puppet destroy by the treant rampage!!!

Without wasting any time, I cast wind move, moving at high speed to catch the Mana Shooter that flying in the air.

That's my 33x Mana Shooter. This scraping job is fun.

I get to leveling by using Mana shooter, and scraping any weapons from human puppet that gets destroy by those monster.

Currently I'm level 15.

Oh! Another human puppet is flying after getting hit by the Ancient treant. I move toward the human puppet direction and ready to take his weapon.

Eh? It still moving even after losing it lower body. Just die and give me your Mana Shooter!

That's my 34x Mana Shooter.

Another one is flying. Wait for me~~

Zek, Nurman, Zerith and 2 others like this.
  18. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    He was furious.

Harald found himself lying in a cot back at camp being tended to by the guild personnel and healers, waking up from the pain as they strip his armour off his broken body and their frantic race to keep that body from further breaking apart. He didn’t mind the pain; he was used to inflicting it, feeling it. Yet he was grinding his teeth, the thought of being out of the fight early into it was something that he deemed unacceptable. He knew the risk of going toe to toe with a dragon, he knew the risk of stepping out of the door with the intention of doing harm to anyone, yet he willingly steps out of that door, out there he was doing the only thing he believes he was good for, out there he believes he’ll find what he’s been searching for.

He knew the extent of the damage; it was his own body to begin with. A couple of cracked ribs, severe bruising, and internal injuries, it was to be expected, yet he never thought it would take him out of the fight that early. He laid there, the fire burning inside of him washing away the excruciating pain as the healers use their magic to twist and untwist his body back to what it was supposed to be. His labored breathing fans the embers of rage as the moment pass by. He does not belong in a bed; he has no right to be lying there while there’s a war to be fought. Yet he waits, he’s got no other option but to do so.

Time passed, he didn’t really cared how much. All he focused on was to stoke the embers burning inside him. Then, the numbing in his limbs started to subside, the pain slackens on his body and his breathing evens out. The broken man grabbed the edge of the bedding and propped himself up to the great surprise of the healers, he stood up and started walking towards his discarded equipment. He was stopped by one of the guild personnel that was overseeing the medical tent.

"You need to rest. Your body hasn't healed up completely, you need time for the healing to properly set in." She was determined to stop the man from going back out there into the fray.

"Move." A single word he said, in a flat, cold yet purposeful manner. As if saying that it doesn't matter if the world eater itself was the one asking him to stay, he will go back there.

The guild staff's determination crumbled in the face of a towering mass of focused aggression and gave way in a panic, she at least had the presence of mind to hand him a healing potion.

"Thank you." Harald then examined his equipment stowed on the corner of the tent after emptying that bottle as quick as he would empty his mug.

His armour held up quite well, only a few superficial scratches and the same applies for his weapons. The problem has always not been the equipment. The mortal behind that armour, that human wielding the sword is the issue. It wasn't a secret to him, he's always been aware of that fact, now more than ever that fact was apparent, that truth was slapped in his face...yet it won't stop him from leaving that tent.

He started encasing himself in steel once more. He stepped into the battlefield once more.

BlancFrost, LittleFox21, Zek and 10 others like this.
  19. Ainz Ooal Gown

Ainz Ooal Gown 『Supreme Overlord』『Harbringer of Death』

Reading List:
    Link
    After gathering intel ..

Momon: Here's the situation as of now, Nabe. The monsters are focusing their attacks on Points B and D. Since we're E-Rankers, we can only head off to Point B. This will just be a walk in the park since we're just 'sweepers'.
    Nabe: Understood, Momon-sa--n.
    Momon: Mmm... Tell Sebas to notify the Floor Guardians to position themselves near Point B. We'll be moving out after you're done.

Mean while .. Nazarick, 1st Floor - Mausoleum ..
    Sebas: That's all of Ainz-sama's message.
    Albedo: Understood. Well, Sebas. Aren't you joining us?
    Sebas: I want to but since Ainz-sama left me with tasks which are not finished yet, I'll stay here.
    Albedo: Is that so..? Well, that's too bad.
    Shalltear: Let him be, Albedo. Don't you think we're enough for this mission?
    Demiurge: Hmm..I suppose we're just going to be reinforcements in case something really big comes up, no?
    Albedo: Where are you basing that, Demiurge?
    Demiurge: Based on the Guild's Raid Force, I think it will not be that big of a problem. And since Ainz-sama is still a Rank E adventurer, all he'd do is to wipe low-ranked monsters. Better not to expect we, Guardians, are to engage in combat.
    Shalltear: Ehhh!? Then how can I--we show our prowess to Ainz-sama!?
    Aura: There ya go with your mouth again, flat-as-board ojou.
    Shalltear: W-What did you say, shrimp!?
    Mare: N-Nee-chan, aren't you a bit h-hard on Shalltear?
    Aura: Eh? But I'm just saying that she should use her head a bit.
    Cocytus: That. Is. Enough. Both. Of. You!
    Albedo: Demiurge has a point, Shalltear. Do you think Ainz-sama would require our assistance wiping monsters of that level?
    Shalltear: U-Uhn. But, I still want to do something for him. Aren't you the same, Albedo?
    Albedo: Well, it can't be helped. Let's just watch as our Lord displays his skills.

Point B - Near Camp Site
    6 Treants fell after being sliced cleanly in half..

Momon: Sigh. Is there anything that can entertain me?
    Nabe: Momon-sa--n, a group of Giant Insects are heading this way. Seems like a number of Flying Serpents is leading them.
    Momon: Sigh. How many times is it now? I leave 'em to you, Nabe.
    Nabe: Understood. Fly.
    Nabe flew straight towards the enemy, not minding their number..
    Nabe: Be gone, you pitiful beings. Twin Maximize Magic - Electrosphere!
    A ball of lightning struck the group of insects but before it hit, the Flying Serpents took evasive action..
    Nabe: Tch. Evading and wasting my time. Teleportation.
    Nabe appeared behind the Flying Serpents and activated her spell before they notice her presence..
    Nabe: Twin Maximize Magic - Chain Dragon Lightning!
    2 dragon-shaped lightnings charged straight towards the pitiful Flying Serpents.. As it made contact, it looked like a dragon devouring its helpless prey.. After completing her task, Nabe flew down and landed beside her Master..
    Momon: Good work, Nabe.
    Nabe: Your praise is wasted on me, Ainz--
    Momon: B-Baka! It's Momon! M-O-M-O-N!
    Nabe: S-Sorry, Momon-sa--n..
    Momon: Sigh. Hmm..ahh. Those are the air ships bombarding this area. Guess there's nothing here left for us to do. Let's go, Nabe.
    Nabe: Hai. U-Uhmm..where are we heading off to now, M-Momon-san?
    Momon: Since the guild's still commencing their bombardment, we'll just wait and see what happens. We are to act in case enemies get too close or if there are adventurers that need our assistance.
    Nabe: Understood, Momon-sa--n.
    Momon: ..... Oh yeah, now that I have time to ponder things, I wonder how those guys are doing. Crowen(@Clown333 ) and Ruri(@HOMOSENSEI ) Are they also participating? I hope I can meet them..

Zek, Nurman, Carm and 5 others like this.
  20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard some cries around me... Eh...? Don't cry... Don't...

Eh? My name...? Are those cries... For me...? Don't do it... I'm not worthy of...

"Hiii! Are you alright?.... Please... *Sob* "

Mama? Is it Mama...? Why is Mama... Where is Mama...? I can't...

I opened my eyes, I could see Mama looming over me with a face full of tears... I got her worried didn't I?

"Mama... I'm alright, thank you for worrying... I'm okay now."

"Hii!!!" I felt her hugging me tightly... Mama is such a worrywart...

"I'm okay... Really... You healed me didn't you? Thank you Mama." I hugged her tightly to make sure that I was okay while I caressed her back... Before long she finally got better, I'm glad.

Oh, is that...

"Onee-chan! You got more tails!!!" I left Mama's hug to hug Onee-chan! "You're even more fluffy than before now!!!!!"

Onee-chan ruffled my hair, this feels quite nice... I'm glad I can be with them.

Although...

"Mama, Onee-chan, I'm glad you're here for me, but... If you two aren't there fighting Morian... Who is stopping him right now?"

@Bielt @LittleFox21

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.