LCD Upstart Pastry Chef ~Territory Management of a Genius Pâtisserie~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Siceraria, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Siceraria

Siceraria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Introducing a relatively new novel meant to cause hunger pains culinary curiosity in readers. Hold meatbun-kun in hand at all times.
    We have Kurt-sama and Marquis Fernand who both have eyes but only Kurt cannot see Mt. Tai his father's attempt at kindness. Hold a cup of pudding in hand at all times.
    Possible love triangle between Kurt, Tina, and Falnor Kurt's pastries?. . . Careful Kurt-sama, Tina-chan's heart might be stolen by your own pastries. Hold a cookie in hand at all times.
    Am I forgetting someone important in the story? . . . The villagers and bees of course! Hold a jar of honey in hand at all times. Of course I remember you too Jorg, you were an adequate stress-reliever for Kurt-sama.
    Oh and Kurt-sama trying to take over the world with sweets (I KNEW IT!). Hold a piece of cake in hand at all times.

2. ReaderKei

ReaderKei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it a very interesting story i cant wait for more updates as it kinda a combination of The Man Picked up by Gods meets Death March Cooking

3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Noice!!

4. Cabman11

Cabman11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same author that did the super elf Cecil, the creator loli dungeon lord and the one about twisting fate.

And by the way he love Fox girls apparently in all his works

5. Grimnights

Grimnights Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm I will most likely be reading this one once it has more chapters so I will tag myself here. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll use his ability to see people's status to locate and train geniuses at some point.

@Casul Reader could you link this to the series page? Right now it links to a 404 type message.

7. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    he might. but he will probably only use his awaken magic healing magic lines ability on people he trusts. At some point in the future after he is dead he might publish his discovery anonymously so that he and his descendants wont be targeted by crazies that want to gain magic. Although, it is better off hidden until magic is rendered obsolete by science and some other researcher in the future discovers it. That power could grant him the ability to conquer the world. I am sure he can just as easily take away magic just like the Avatar with energy bending.

8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would he ever die? He and Tina are functionally immortal now after all. He'll need to fake his own aging and probably pretend to be his own son so that he can inherit from himself, but there's no reason to expect him to die. Well, unless someone manages to murder him of course, but with his skills, that would be quite difficult to do. It would need to be an extremely fast kill.

Also, why would a pastry chef bother with conquering the world? When would he have time to bake if he did something nonsensical like that?

9. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course. I forgot about the fact that he could heal aging and is functionally immortal.

10. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Really disappointed that this is going down the polygamy route. His and Tina's relationship was really sweet, seems kind of pointless to throw in a third wheel like this. Hopefully It just says them, and does not turn into another girl collecting story......

FranckOA and kavinh like this.
  11. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if this is just another Harem Story? If its just the two girls, I can still tolerate it, but I don't even want to keep going if it just turns into another wife collection.....

12. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read this but is it another Polygamy?

13. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, sadly.

14. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at all the other novels this author wrote : they all have harem in it, quite a few of them even go to the "one new harem bed post notch girl by volume" route.... (n)

15. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not just Harem, its straight up Polygamy though.

16. kavinh

kavinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel just ended last month, doesn't look like it from what Google TL says. It's pretty clearly not a harem end judging from the last 2 chapters. it does seem a bit rushed though

17. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything interesting happens between where it was dropped to the end? I kind of want to MTL it but if its bland id rather just forget it