Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After our second eating break, the white batterier wall has already disappeared, then we fly out of the grand hole caused by an green acidic mist. Checking the situation from air, we then decide to join the adventures who needed most help..... that was the plan.....

What stopped my plan was the many flying monsters above the same hole. With my power now, I can never fight them while flying with someone without that person will fall down.
    Lucky for us, the monsters haven't noticed us yet, so we quietly leave from the other side.
    -----------------------
    About 20 min later......

After many twists and turns, confusing paths and dead ends, we can finally see the exit! Just a little more and we are out!

Rumble.....
    Rumble..... Rumble..... Rumble......

I could hear the low sound of rumbling, as the ground begin to shake. Wondering what it could be, I was about to check outside, but a person suddenly run into Cameron with full power, make them fall into the ground.

Cameron:"Gah!!!!!!"
    Xio:"......You okay?"
    Cameron:"Y...yeah.... somehow....."

After I checked that Cameron, I looked over the person who runned into him. It was a nine tailed foxgirl, who look quite battered from a really long fight, and she probably wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

Xio:"It seems, she had brought a lot of monsters with her. I'm gonna go to fight the monsters, so I will leave her to you."
    Cameron:"Hey! Even if I'm weak, I can still fight! So why are you leaving me behind!? It's impossible to fight all the monsters alone!"
    Xio:"No, you have to be with her. You said it yourself, right? You said you want to protect the weak, now a weak girl needed someone to protect her, and the one who will do it will be you."
    Cameron:"........"
    Xio:"Before you worry about me, you should worry about yourself, for I doubt I can hold every monster coming for you."

It's was the word I said to Cameron, before I run out to battlefield.

-------------------------
    At the entrance of the cave monsters from low-rank(E rank) to high-medium-rank(B rank?) has gathered around, they was about to enter the same cave a foxgirl has runned into, but before they could a swordswoman blocked theirs way in.

No.... it's a Bladedancer to be more correct, something that doesn't matter for the monsters, all they care about is to kill the enemy. Yes, for them she just another enemy, just another sword user, but it's a great mistake! For this Bladedancer is not only a strong martial art user for swords, she is also a ice magic user, you can say she have a fearful way to use them together.

On her right hand she hold a seemly very cold Dao, created by the Guildmaster, the leader of Adventure Guild. On her left hand she hold a bloody red sword, gifted by the Chaos Priestess.

To start the battle she draw a half circle on the ground with her Dao, for first time in a long while, she pour 1/3 of her mana from the mana pool in the Dao. It created an icefield starting from the ground her Dao touched, and just spreads out for 200m like a fan. It caused the weak monsters to froze completely, while strong ones go slower, don't miss the chance the Bladedancer started the real dance............

To be continued........​

In meanwhile let's see how Cameron do?

OOC: Sorry... need to sleep now.....
    I can't continue anymore.....

scriptor, Zek, Carm and 11 others like this.
  2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Connecting With the Energy lines, gave me a much better understanding of the battlefield, and so I soon noticed that Many Monster started to head to us...

I hear Dan's voice through the Mind connection:

Dan: {I'm protecting Ton and the others! sorry but go without me, deri!}

Biel: {Okay Honey~ But please be Careful, I will try to help as much as I can~}

I raise the output of the Barrier around Dan, and Creating more Parallel Minds, now that I am "Hacking" through Soup's Energy Lines I can use it together with mine Life-force detection to Pin down every monster and Allies~
    So I cast a Simple Barrier around every Adventurer... {Palliating Echo} its a pity but I can't spare much concentration for it, as I am in a Tug war with the Soup and his Side-dishes, and giving support for my Family is my priority.

Hikari was using many Large AoE Spells killing everything that was getting near us, and that filled me with proudness, She is really getting strong.
    But then I noticed that she wasn't dealing well with the sheer amount of Energy I was sending to her...
    I could regulate it... but Hii want to get stronger, So I will take this chance to help her.

Biel: "Hii~ Excellent work~ you are really getting stronger~
    It's amazing how much you are doing now~"

Maybe a bit flustered Hikari said

Hikari: "T-Thank you, mama... But I a~"

Smiling at her I make a gesture to keep silent
    Biel: "Don't worry Hii~
    You wish to be stronger~ And I will help you achieve that~

you are almost overflowing with the Amount of energy I am giving you~
    That is normal~ in fact if it was any other person they would probably not be able to keep up as much as you are~

But yes~ there still a bit of trick to do this~
    So I will start to corrupt the energy in your place, and I want you to pay attention to it and feel how I do that~
    Study the best you can how is the feeling~"

Assuming the Control over Hikari's Chaos Energy, I start to corrupt the energy I myself was giving to her...
    Hikari learned how to Control Chaos energy and corrupt things... but Corruption is only a small part of Chaos...
    Destruction, Creation, and Alteration are also part of it...

using the same method I I taught her, I started to corrupt the energy, but this time I included some tricks...
    First, when making her energy similar to the one to be corrupted, I stimulate the Alteration Characteristic of Chaos energy, to make its structure more malleable, and changeable, becoming easier to alter.

Second is that while I'm in the process of corrupting, I stimulate the Destruction Characteristic making My energy not only corrupt but also destroy the structure of the other energy... turning it into a strange and volatile energy that can only be described as something between of the original and Chaos energy...

and lastly, when I start to absorb the corrupted energy in that volatile form, I mix in a bit of chaos energy with its Creation characteristic stimulated, and Recreate the energy structure while altering it to what I want...

While I do that process controlling Hikari's energy, I Cast Two AoE spell Field to in the same area of effect to Hikari's Magics...
    {Lightning Field} and {Life Simphony}

Making each enemy that enters the area be attacked to thunders of Chaos energy, and have their Life-force stolen...

I also start to send belligerent pulses of energy To the Soup and the Side-dishes through the Energy-lines...
    That will probably hurt them a bit...

OOC:
    All adventurers will Receive a Barrier that will half any damage received for THEIR next 3 posts.

with the exception that @LittleFox21 and @brasca123 still have the OP Barrier from Biel around them that was further strengthened

Now Anything that enter the Range of Hikari's magics will also receive Lighting Damage and have its Life-force slowly stolen.

Biel is sending Offensive Waves of Power through the Energy-lines, causing moderate amount of Damage to the Soup and the Side-dishes (Morian and Minibosses)

BlancFrost, scriptor, Zek and 11 others like this.
  3. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In middle of resting time at Camp C we observe the battle from far and we sensed that monsters turning weaker drastically. Leader Knight shouting to us that is Miss Biel spell in working then he leading us to move north of Camp C. While we positioning our self at the battle field we saw monsters moving toward the forest and only around 10% of the swarm left behind. Thanks to that somebody luring most of the swarm and earth dragons. Soon after that, rain of arrows come from undead soldier behind us.

Leader Knight spotted many flying serpents crashing down wounded and he lead us to concentrate wipe wounded serpents so they can't recover and taking flight again. Then we fight our way cleaning the remaining swarm while occasionally supported by bombardments of the mana cannons.

The swarm is almost finished in this area, we saw remaining few is struggling. Then, Knight Leader take us to an Ancient Treant that rampaging despite being weaker by the spells. Knight Leader bashing his tower shield to the treant distracting its attention to him. the elementalist is preparing casting a powerful fire spell. the warriors circling behind the treant. While I casting haste to warriors and wind shield to Knight Leader while occasionally casting healingwind to whomever needed. I'm comanding Loto (my pet creature) to help guarding our back in case any enemies apporaching us from behind. And after few rounds we defeated the weakened Ancient Treant.

We didn't gather loots in hurry to support other teams. but suddenly Loto ran to Ancient Treant corpse searching and picking something up and come back to me. Loto then slip anything he pickup into my bag. Puzzled , but don't have the time for it so we run to catch up with team.

We are going back slowly while slaughtering monsters, we also killed two more Ancient Tree with the help of Human Puppets. then we retreated back to Camp C for rest and replenish our supply.

OOC: It supposed posted after ViceGunman post, i took to long time writing the story. sorry. so my character still dont get barrier buff.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    scriptor, Zek, Carm and 5 others like this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    ...a'ight, a bit late but I'm finally settled.

I'm sitting at the base of the Ancient One, eyes closed and roots coiling around my body. I can feel the extension of the Domain, edging right next to Morian's distinctively tyranical aura. I waited several hours for his connection to waver, as I sensed occasionally happening past few days.

Eventually, it happened.

I grinned. With a single breath the entire Domain formerly belongs to the Ancient One flared out of its constant, dormant state. It started to devour and pushed back Morian's, but soon enough it slowed along with a slight tremor and some distant roar. It noticed, and it fought back. Fiercely.

The greedy turtle had only take, take, and take more for who knows how long. For something else to take from it, must be a grave offense. Especially when it couldn't fully focus on retaking what's lost.

All said, I'm not gonna lose. It's about time we have our long awaited turtle soup.

Morian will not be as focused on the battle. Its creeps' coordination will deteriorate over time, and it recover slower from any damage inflicted.

scriptor, Zek, Carm and 9 others like this.
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mama started controlling the Chaos Energy within me to help on the process of corruption, huuuummm... I think I got it...

Alter my own energy to make it similar to the one I'm getting.
    Break the structure of the incoming energy to make it more easily alterable.
    And restructure the energy into an usable one while absorbing it... Okay, I think I can do it.

"Okay Mama, got it, let me try it then, I think I got the gist of it."

Mama allowed me to take control of my Chaos Energy back and I started the process of doing it, corrupt the energy, alter my own to make them similar, break the structure of the energy, and then absorbing the restructured one, okay, I can do this much.

The process became smoother and I could deal with it more easily, this is quite good, the speed of the process increased considerably! And I'm having to put less effort on the whole absorption part, so... I suppose I can focus more on transforming the Chaos Energy into Mana whenever I stop the spells now... I wonder if there is a better way to do it... Oh, of course, Mama just gave me the tip to do it properly!

I started using my own Chaos Energy to destroy the structure of the part I was going to transform in Mana, making it even more volatile than it already is, followed by restructuring it into the form of Mana and putting it unto the Mana flow... It worked great! The speed increased considerably! Like this I won't have to worry about the energy overflowing anymore, and I'll be able to recharge my Mana easily in case of emergencies!

For some reason the pace in which the monsters were coming started to become slower though... It was a bit of a waste to use this big AOE on this little monsters... But I needed to throw the excess energy somewhere... I wonder if something happen to disrupt the control Morian has over them?

scriptor, Zek, Carm and 7 others like this.
  6. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    "ouch..."

Millie finally woke up from her dream state. with her vision still blurred and somehow filled with red, she was looking around her.
    "ah... what happened? those dragons are still standing... huh, what is this. blood? was i attacked? wait, what the fuck is going on!?"
    she was unable to sort her mind, seeing the reality after her sweet dream. but she finally got ahold of her mind and calmness when she realized her body being bound by roots. what was reflected on her eyes were adventurers of the similar state, entangled by roots and seemed to be dreaming.

she cut off the already weakened roots and moved to every adventurers close to her, freeing them from the grasp of that dream inducing roots. however they didn't seem to be waking up soon. she could slap them to attempt, but was hesitating. having contemplated about what went on, she realized about many things she have yet to understand.

magic, debuff, curse, unique skills, energies, this world itself.

based on her experience back in her own world, it was unwise to forcefully wake up a person if she doesn't know what caused it. so she let the adventurers sleep while standing guard due to one mutated beetle as big as a limousine cow tried to ram her.

with her nimble movements and quick-wittedness she lured the beetle away from the bunch of the dreaming people. only one foe with a bit unstable flying, she thought she would challenge this gigantic bug. she got her proper equipment and she was quite agitated by her previous carelessness. she wanted to vent.

then Millie, at the same time with the beetle, charged in. she had analyzed the beetle's weapons, which were those protruding, spiky long horns. as long as she could avoid those horns piercing her, she should be okay. so she skillfully parried the outermost horn and forced the beetle's ramming trajectory to alter, and at the same time she accurately sunk her kerambit in its eye. the first clash ended in Millie's victory.

but the beetle didn't die, and Millie suffered scratches from the horn's spikes. blood dripping from her cut thigh, she smiled. Millie scooped her own blood and transmuted it to a huge needle. the beetle struck again, but this time Millie got a perfect weapon to handle it. she threw the scarlet needle and it deeply lodged in the other eye. the beetle crash landed to Millie's position but she was already moved from there.

with the beetle lost its sight and squirming in pain and rage, Millie somersaulted to its belly, dropped her vicious heel and exploded its insides.

when Millie went back to the adventurers, she saw the treant dragon slowly approaching two adventurers who were separated a bit far from the group... and it was already too close to them. Millie dashed without thinking, but can she make it?

ooc: all 'dreaming' adventurers and those stuck in roots were freed, Millie will join
    @ExitedDeviljho and uhh, who else was it? @Nurman 's target?
    edit: sorry it was @Chocol8 and @HOMOSENSEI

scriptor, Zek, Carm and 7 others like this.
  7. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    - Boring.

Seriously, it's boring. Why is it that I spent the previous day holing up at the Artillery Camp and perform bombardment on the horde of enemies? Oh right, I was securing a safe location for transferring these Photon Cannons. After pestering the higher up about the graveness of the current situation, they finally gave up and agreed to send several Photon Cannons as supply, but no more than that as the other ARKS members were all busy and they could not provide weaponry too much advanced. And they arrived just now. I can now be freed from guarding position!!

Operating Photon Cannon is really simple, you just need pull the handle to charge for a total of 10 seconds, then release it to fire a huge penetrating laser beam. The drawback is you cannot move while sitting in the back of the cannon, and it needs time to cool off after using.

Well, I will leave that to the other adventurers. For now, it's time for me to charge ahead like how I usually do.

- Wheeeeeeeee.

If you ask me why a long-ranged fighter like me is running to the frontline, I say that I cannot stand staying in one place for too long. Or more like, since there was nothing happened that staying in one place became so tedious. Aaaarghh! I want to be ravag... I want to contribute directly to the raid too!

Hm?

As I run through the wood, suddenly a tree vine grabs my leg and holds me up-side-down in the air. When it lifts me high enough, I can see the attacker. It's a Giant Corrupted Elder Treant. Guehuehue, so this is what happens when I don't look at the phonar.... I mean, I was totally careless! OMG OMG help me!....

The Treant doesn't seem to want to let me go. It swings me back and forth, left and right, up and down, hitting everything, trees, rocks, ground, on the way. This... is kinda fun. Guehuehue. Let's not interrupt this pseudo-rollercoaster and enjoy the ride instead.

Oh, Mr. Dual Dragon and Mr. Giant Death Worm, are you here to join the fun too?

Takako has set up 12 Photon Cannons, labeled 1~12, at camp B. Each of these can be used to kill one B~A ranked enemy or a group of weaker ones. Beware of immobilization when operating. The cooldown time for each cannon is 10 posts.

ooc: E~D Rankers, this is your chance for a Dragon Slayer title ohohohohoho....

BlancFrost, scriptor, Zek and 7 others like this.
  8. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    Millie saw a girl running rampart on vicinity, tossing something similar to that of a cannon. twelve of it scattered around.
    "maybe i can fend off that treant's hand away from those two adventurers, ya!"

and so Millie changed her running direction to one of the cannon placed the closest to her. she saw the little robot girl was caught by the vines and were hanging upside down, looking somewhat happy... Millie was going to throw one of her dagger when she saw that smile and thought 'ah that girl must be strong despite her childlike appearance. she won't need my help' and left Takako (@nguuuquaaa )with her fantasies.

she immediately mounted the cannon and gripped the handlebars. but Millie was not experienced with military weaponries, much less a siege cannon like those. with plenty of buttons and a panel that showed a weird GUI with strange alphabets, she could only guess which was which. she pushed any big buttons or the ones with big letters, hoping that she did it right.

suddenly the cannon's tip was shining like an orb, glittering with electric sparks and crackling like certain lone ninja's thousand chirp. it was a success! Millie then pointed the crosshair on the moniter parallel with the treant dragon's incoming claws, and pushed the button.

*SHISH KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB*

the entire straight line from the cannon's tip to beyond the treant was... swept clean. it even formed an instant moat. the destructive power was so great Millie was very excited about it. when she tried to do it again, there was a red sign on the monitor. she couldn't read any of the letters butsomehow she could interpret it as "error". given up on that cannon she hopped off, and what a luck. right after she jumped out of it, vines and roots entangled the cannon. if she was one second late, she would be entering the dream state once again...

ooc: 1/12 photon cannons used, 10 posts cooldown for this one.
    the treant dragon's advance is halted for 2 posts due to photon cannon shot by Millie

scriptor, Zek, ExitedDeviljho and 5 others like this.
  9. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not give ground.

There was a clean outline formed with blood and body parts of which one can see the line I held, an angle originating from my back with its opening closed by a rock, between that rock and me is a wounded girl fighting to keep herself conscious.

Kühnheit was me. All other virtues played their part but it was Kühnheit that possessed this crumbling body of mine. The virtue of strength in mind and body, unyielding and impenetrable, defiant knees unbent. A fortress.

Now as the resistance dies down and enemies driven to the ground broken, that fortress remains standing tall. But as I drove the point of my blade into the enemy’s heart, as I cut the last one down, that façade starts to chip away. The sunlight revealing the cracks on that wall, blood oozing from the gaps and parts of it starts to break away, and the wall tumbles down. I found myself kneeling.

All I remember after that was fragments, voiced calling out to me. Dreams. A blood soaked rose, planted on top of a hill. I walked towards it, the rose wilt with each step I take. I arrived to where it was with only a petal left, holding stubbornly as if waiting for me. I sit beside it for quite some time. This was my home.

I was jolted awake. The pain that was enveloping my body gone, but the fatigue was still there. The girl I was protecting looks fine, the stab-happy fox girl floating a few feet above us. It looks like she came through again and save our ass, that girl looks in the distance and then flew in that direction.

I took a couple of minutes with my eyes closed and concentrated on my breathing. Deep and purposeful breaths, an attempt to still my tired and shaking hands, I then opened my eyes and got back on my feet. Picking up my Crucifix and followed to where the fighting is at its worse, I marched on to do the only thing I know…killing.

BlancFrost, scriptor, Zerith and 10 others like this.
  10. Chimpkongzee

Chimpkongzee 『Heavy Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    "You said it yourself, right? You said you want to protect the weak, now a weak girl needed someone to protect her, and the one who will do it will be you."

No, I can't. I'm not strong. I can't protect anyone.

I'm weak. I tried to save the ones I called family and I failed.

I'm weak. I'm powerless.

Why? Why do you rely on me so much? Why?

"Before you worry about me, you should worry about yourself, for I doubt I can hold every monster coming for you."

She waves once before turning away, running straight into the heat of the battle.
    I try to say something; I try to tell her to come back. But I just can't force the words out.

Why do I want her to stay? Do I feel some sort of attachment to her? Is that it? No, it can't be. I'm not as naive as that. So what is it? Why do I want her to be near me?

A thunderous roar can be heard followed by earthshaking stomps getting louder and louder by the second. I look up to see a creature that I seem bounded to by fate.

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

~Rank C Earth Dragon

Its shout boomed throughout the cave, making everything tremble in fear.
    I look at my shaking hand.

I see. I know why I wanted someone near me. It was such a pathetic reason.

I was afraid.

"Haha..hahaha...hahahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I laugh out as if I gone insane. The dragon stares at me with blank eyes as if observing prey that was breaking down right before death.
    I glare right back at the dragon, sloppily pointing my sword right at it. I didn't care if I died anymore. Weaklings like me couldn't survive in this world so why bother trying? I might as well die now!

"HAHAHA!!!! Come on!!!! Kill me!!! Kill me!!!! Hahaha...ha....ha....."

My eyes land on a beaten and tattered nine-tailed foxgirl. Her face was smiling as if she was enjoying a well-deserved rest. A girl like that didn't deserve to die yet. A girl like that works hard and it wouldn't be right if all her work was for naught.

You said you want to protect the weak.

That's right. The strong exist to protect the weak.

Now a weak girl needs someone to protect her.

So someone strong must protect her.

The one who will do it is you.

But I'm not strong. I can't do it.

That very instant, my free hand clenches something cold. I take it out of my pocket and stare at it, opening it up to look inside.
    Written on the interior of the object was six words:

To live, Fight until you die

That's right...when did I forget that. Those were the words that carried me this far. Was I actually about to throw my life away just now because I found the situation unfavorable? Did I run away so much that I forgot the very reason why I'm still alive today?

I'm not alive because I ran away. I'm alive because I fought with the will to survive.
    I remember what my master used to say:

Cam, I decided that I shall live forever, or die in the attempt.

I smile as I remember those precious memories.

Grrrrrrrr....

The Dragon lost its patience and swiped at the ground towards the fox girl.

Rr?

The dragon let out a sound of surprise. The appetizer it was about to swoop up and eat disappeared along with the main entree.

"Over here brainless beast."

I taunted the now seemingly slow earth dragon; rapier in one hand and the girl in my other arm.

"Let's have a little fun shall we?"

A devilish grin develops on my face.

=======================================================

〖Anomaly of Time〗
    has activated. Regeneration speed is greatly increased.

〖Berserker's Haste〗has activated. Speed and agility are greatly increased.

〖Resolution of the Devil's Advocate〗has activated. There are only two ways out of the battlefield: With your opponent's head, or without your own.

========================================================

((OOC: Those passive skills are temporary and will wear off eventually with great damage to the user. Therefore, its not a very manly thing to say but Cam will pass out probably and will need @FuRen to take care of him. Better yet, you could fight alongside him. And don't die @Siostar. Anyways, until next time!))

scriptor, Zek, Siostar and 8 others like this.
  11. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    After throwing the bomb, Sin fainted on the spot. Monti without wasting time, go back to where Sin is, lift Sin on his shoulder and start running away. Meanwhile Carm running toward another direction. Where did he go?

It looks like Carm is rescuing someone from the swarm of bugs. This introvert guy is really a nice guy. Not only he help people, he also help in healing people this morning. Ah. He saved the girl but lost unconcious... The girl even whack his head, but he still unconcious. What the heck is he doing....

Monti carried Sin while I carried Carm to safe distance. Damn! With two member fainted, there's nothing we can do to the Treant anymore. We're outta here.

SCREECH!!!

The treant evolved to Plagued Undead Treant Dragon.

F@#$! This! Those expensive bombs are all wasted. I knew it! I should just run away with the bomb instead of using it on the Treant. I still have 1 more flame bombs. But it won't be enough to do anything to the dragon. Huh...

Hmm????

I can see a little girl being swing by one of the treant root hitting every direction it go.

Takako.....

I was searching for her to ask her help to destroy the Giant Treant but she is playing right here!!

This girl really just go at her own pace.

"Monti! help me to saved that girl over there! We need her power if we want to kill the Undead Treant Dragon!"(Razer)

"Ok!"(Monti)

"Hey Taka! We come to save you!"(Razer)

I throw fireball at the root, and Monti with his scythe cut down the root and save Taka.

This girl.... I can't read her if she actually want to be saved or not... She looks like she don't mind being swing around like that. But sorry, I have to stop your playing around for now. I need your power to kill the Undead Treant Dragon already.

When I was thinking how to ask Taka for help to kill the Treant Dragon, a loud explosion can be heard from the Treant Dragon direction. Someone is using the weird cannon shape and use it to shoot at the Treant Dragon but since she is not good with the cannon, she only managed to shoot at the Treant Dragon claw.

Back to Takako. I wonder if I can explain to her that I need her help to kill the Treant? She's the only one in this camp who strong enough to kill the Undead Treant Dragon beside the Mask Man.

"Taka! Help Kill that Treant Undead Dragon!"(Razer)

scriptor, Zek, Nurman and 2 others like this.
  12. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, what what? What are you doing Monti ( @Monti ) and Razer ( @fuzor100 ) ? I am fine over here so you don't have to cut my source of entertainment like that. Geez. And what do you mean by Treant Undead Dragon? There are other things you need to take care of before that.

- Zero Distance.

Slip past Monti's hold, I take out my launcher and deliver a risky blast in point-blank range to the approaching Dual Dragon and Giant Death Worm behind their back. Normally this has enough power to push back a large enemy for a moment, but with the two of them, I accidentally put in too much photon and....

- AAAAAAAAAAAAARRGG!!!! (Razer)
    - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (Monti)

The blast send both the enemies and us flying, each group in one direction. Well, we safely, more or less, get away from them, so it's fine, I.... guess?

- ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL? (Razer)

After reducing the force by creating a soft landing ground from photon, I then be grabbed and shaken back and forth by Razer. I know I know it's my fault. Geez.

- Where is the thing you need me to take care of?
    - DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC! (Razer)
    - Tch...
    - You just clicked your tongue, didn't you? (Monti)

Are you here to ask me for help or criticize me?

- So, what should I do?

I ask them again, hoping to escape the situation.

scriptor, Zek, ExitedDeviljho and 5 others like this.
  13. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was rushing back to the battlefield nya, I saw a huge laser going from the artillery camp nya! It must've gone after the treant nya! Nice nya!

However, as I got closer, I noticed... Buzzing sounds nya... There are still bugs there nya... Why are there still bugs nya!? Didn't they go away nya!? I can't... I can't get near a swarm of bugs nya... Not like this nya...

But I need to help nya... There was a fox there nya... It should need help nya...

I... I will go nya... I will... I will definitely go...

One step... Two steps... I can... I can do it nya!

I ran towards the battlefield again, hoping to stop my own fears from catching up with me... If only things were so easy nya...

I reached it... Bugs... Bugs everywhere... Aaaaaaahhh somebody kill these bugs nya!!!

I started throwing ice javelins without aim, some almost hit allies, others were hitting nothing, I think a few hit that dragon treant, it seemed to be quite angry now nya, I don't care, just eat those stupid bugs nya!

I felt a few stings, no! "Die! Die you bugs! Freeze to death nya! Just stay away from me nya!"

I started freezing any that was coming near while still throwing the javelins aimlessly nya, just get away nya!!!

I think I heard a loud sound behind me nya... BUGS! Why there had to be bugs nya!? Away!!!!!

OOC: The loud sound was Nurman's roar, he is approaching from behind due to the ice javelins that hit him, Alice didn't even notice due to being busy with the bug swarm near her.

scriptor, Zek, Razogul and 4 others like this.
  14. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Takako slip past Monti, pull out her launcher and shot at the Dual Dragon and Death Worm behind our back, but she put to much power in the launcher and force the three of us flying away from the feedback of the launcher.

@#$%!

After bantering with Taka, she ask again

"So, what should I do?"(Taka)

She looks expressionless, but she looks like she doesn't want to take care of the Undead Treant Dragon. I feel like she want to play with the dragon instead...

"Just kill the Undead Treant Dragon already, after that you can go back playing on the root swinging."(Razer)

OOC: Taka! Don't fight the dragon yet. Let other post their part first. Dancchi, Ruriha, Choco. Not sure who else.

scriptor, Zek, Carm and 1 other person like this.
  15. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    when i noticed the treant dragon's claw moving i prepared to intercept it, deri.
    so i could cut off the arms and blow it somewhere far from the adventurers, deri.
    but i sensed a form of familiar energy suddenly concentrated behind me, deri.
    it was Millie on a cannon, deri.

photon cannon?
    i see, Takako was there, deri.
    as usual emitting a lustful aura over tentacles, deriyo?
    ah, Millie aimed at the claw, deri.
    then i left it to Millie to blow off the arm, deri.

*booooom(

yep, i was right, deri.
    the arm was completely torn off, deriyo?
    good job, Millie!

and then...

*boooom*

....Taka, what were you doing, blowing off yourself, Monti and Razer?
    seesh...

....nya?
    there were no bugs...
    but i saw the treant dragon formed a vine spear aiming towards Alice, deri.
    i did [ground shrink] and landed right behind her, deri.

[rendan] [hatou]
    and the vine spear was minced like perpared seasonings you could find at traditional markets, deri.

"relax, deri. no bugs here, deriyo?"
    i patted Alice's back to let her tension down, deri.

and i once again flew to Ton's sac deri.
    once again i activated my [eyes] and trying to figure out how i can separate her from that treant dragon's influence, deri.
    still, there are too many entangled lines, if i don't careful enough i might end up cutting her life line instead, deri.

i need more time, and i need someone to distract it, deri!

16. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    "I was running for half an hour already and there wasn't even one chance to kill them in large quantities. I must think of a way to do this or I will be killed without even a chance to resist because I would be without even a drop of mana left... And I have only few small sips of the tea. Maybe I should lead them to one of higher rankers? But where can I find them? Some of them are probably near that big dragon-thing thing but to return there with bug horde on my tail when I just driven them away from there will just sent all of my efforts in vain... Wait a sec, I remember this place... It is near that place where Morian was fought with. By the way I didn't see any of Biel's or someone related to her use any spells there in the forest." When I was coming closer and closer to Morian's body I saw that monsters from those who followed me started to ponder where to go.
    With this hint from unexpected source I understood that something was off. Only when I stopped for a second and carefully examined my surroundings did I realised what was off. It was smell in the air what was strange. The air itself was ordinary but there was a tint of burned flesh in the air. And something else, something like... You know, strange. I can't understand it but I feel that this smell is somewhat familiar. Ah, I remember it it is the smell of Biel's Chaos energy. But it's much much weaker... Maybe there is somebody using Biel's energy to cast spells and can't control the flow of entering energy and releases pretty big part of it into the air and this caused it to weaken so much... Ok I think I should go there, but I must sent a message there... I think I know what illusion I will use.
    The closer I got to the person releasing this energy the crazier monsters became and the harder it became to control them with illusions.
    And then I thought of something. When this thought came in my mind I nearly slapped myself because of my stupidity. [Large Mirage] of mine already leveled up to the third level. And I can use this! I immediately changed the illusion for those with voices they were wailing and crying for help. This enraged bugs and I could control them again.
    "Whew, at least for now, they're under control." I mumbled to myself. And started running towards the source of smell again. After I saw sawed of flame coming in different directions I drank the last drops of mana regenerating tea and ran as fast as I could towards the source of the waves. At the same time I casted the separate illusion in the sky, high enough to see it. In that illusion was depicted the image of me luring the bug horde towards the flame waves. And the insects being incinerated by flame.
    "Hope they will help me... Because my vision already is blurred... At this rate... I'm going to faint again... Soon... I... Must..... Try..... Haar~"
    The last thing I saw was a person's figure.

OOC: and so I fainted... Again. Now I'm disabled for 10 posts. Hope you will rescue me. )) Sorry, couldn't write earlier, I was sleeping. @brasca123 if something is wrong contact me I'll change it

scriptor, Zek, LittleFox21 and 6 others like this.
  17. Kroenen

Kroenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A man dressed in black military uniform and a trench coat has been walking for quite some time. After surviving the crash of the airship he was riding he decided that instead of continuing his way back to the artillery camp, intel and taking part of the fight takes priority. That is the reason why Kroenen was now headed for the frontlines.

Walking about, whistling a tune with one hand on his back and the other lugging a break-action double barreled pistol with a barrel length of about 6 and 3/8 inches chambered in .577 center fire. A monster of a pistol even by his standard, but you’d want nothing less against the creatures they are fighting against. He arrived at the clearing where the sound of intense fighting can be heard of even from quite a distance away, there he see a building sized creature which is taller than the land striders fielded by the Eurasian Empire. Fighting that monstrosity are people he hasn’t seen before, though from the looks of it they seem to be members of the organization that he has joined not too long ago. Quite an impressive sight unravels before his eyes as a young girl that looks about less than 10 years old was zipping from across the battlefield intercepting attacks aimed at the others. A woman aims cannon like contraption at the abomination that fires a bolt of light that hit the creature’s limb, that weapon she used looks like the experimental tesla cannon that the Allied forces was testing, only that thing looks more streamlined and advance.

Kroenen wished he hasn’t ran out of explosives and specialty ammunition for some of his weapons or that he's got an anti-tank weapon at his disposal, the journey to get here exhausted the ones he was able to bring with him while the others were left in his stash since he can’t carry all of them. Still the man raised the weapon in his hand and aim for the monster’s face. One feature of the gun he’s holding is its unique trigger system. The trigger extends beyond the trigger guard and folds forward for it to not get in the way when not in use, once unfolded it can be used with the middle finger to pull the trigger but at the end of travel a little plate on the main trigger extends from its surface which can be pulled with minimal pressure. Essentially a set trigger for when the shooter wants carefully aimed and accurate shots.

Aiming for the eye, the gunman used the unique feature of his pistol and fires a shot which he follows up with another. Now the gun is empty, he pushes the locking lever permitting the barrel assembly to pivot down; the automatic extractor pushes the spent casing out of the chamber and was replaced by two new ones. Kroenen closes the action and prepares to fire another shot, aiming for the beast’s eyes.

[OOC] Entering the fight, hope it counts.

scriptor, Zek, fuzor100 and 5 others like this.
  18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    While I was managing the killing of monsters, I sensed a familiar Mana approaching... Who would do that... Oh, it's Drev-kun! (@Drevart ) Just... What is he doing coming directly towards my spells!? Is he crazy!?

I noticed some illusions and monsters coming with him, as well as... Bugs, lots of bugs, lots and lots of bugs... Where did this many come from?

Oh, he avoided them, I see, he was using the illusions to lure them here and then let them be killed, I guess he recognized my Mana signature then... Didn't expect him to be able to do that, I'm impressed!

Well, since he went through all that, I guess I should get rid of them for him! "Gravity Press! Purifying Flames!"

And done! All dead, now... Oh, he fainted... This is troublesome, I can't really leave this position... And this isn't really the safest place around... Alright, I should start by healing him... "Healing Light!"

I used it to heal him from a distance, I could see that any wounds he had were cured... I can't really heal his Mana though, but... I need to put him into a safe place at least.

I used my Earth Magic to quickly move him to a place somewhat far from us, and then mage a mini cave of sorts around him so as to make sure other monsters won't find him.

Then I used my Nature Magic to grow a bit of grass and some vines around it... Alright, this should hide it well enough, at least from sight and smell... Since I can view this position, I can also protect him if some enemy gets near. Well, back to business I go, hopefully Drev-kun will be able to go to a safer place once he wakes up.

OOC: Is this good? You're hidden in a small cave and no monster should find you, your wounds (if you had any) are also healed, so when you wake up, you can get out and away from this area with ease... This place will soon be flooded by high level monsters, so I couldn't really bring you within my shield, as you'd be locked without any place to run.

scriptor, Bielt, Zek and 5 others like this.
  19. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt a pat on my back nya.

"Relax, deri. no bugs here, deriyo?"

What? What does she mean with no bugs nya? I looked around, but she was already gone, near the dragon treant nya... And the bugs... There were no more bugs nya! How!?

I looked at the ground and saw lots of dead bugs on it... Did she kill all of those in an instant nya? That's incredible nya... How could she do so much without me even seeing nya?

She seems to be looking at something on the dragon treant nya... Not attacking nya? I wonder why... Oh! The white fox! I bet she wants to save the fox within the dragon treant nya!

I need to warn the rest nya! I had forgotten nya! I shouted to whoever could hear it nya.

"Hey! There is a white fox within the dragon treant nya! I think Dancchi will try to free her nya! We should distract the dragon treant nya!!"

The people around seemed to be surprised nya? Is the white fox famous nya? I don't remember her nya... Let's just help with what I can nya!

I need something to distract it with... It ate a dragon before nya, so... Maybe it's hungry nya? I'll fetch some food nya!

I quickly climbed a few trees and saw some flying serpents nya! I shot some ice javelins at them and they fell nya!

I caught them all and started throwing near the dragon treant nya, that, while also shooting javelins to call its attention nya!

"Hey nya! Look! Food nya! Fresh serpents nya!!!"

It seemed to get really angry at the javelins nya! Maybe it doesn't like the cold nya? I'll keep sending them for as long as I can then nya!

I decided to keep on doing that then, fetching flying serpents and throwing them for the treant dragon to fetch, followed by shots of ice javelins nya! I think it was working well nya! Hopefully I don't run out of mana nya!

OOC: @LittleFox21 I didn't understand why you said there were no bugs... Drevart only took 90% with him, so the last 10% should still be there, and Alice was scared of them, so I adapted what you said to simply thinking that Alice shouldn't be afraid of them. They could've been killed by an initium pulse or something of the sort...

@Nurman flying serpents work as food, right!?

scriptor, Zek, fuzor100 and 3 others like this.
  20. Ace112

Ace112 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Joining the guild was quite easy, but being assaulted with this task right off the bat? These people are definitely crazy. Sighing, I mumbled under my breath about how cumbersome this is. I wasn't good with group battles after all. Especially not group battles that had already started. I was more inclined to just stabbing people whilst thinking that I am a comrade or something similar. Upon seeing the battlefield, I was first stunned by the smell.

My senses were a bit more fine-tuned than a humans so the stench of blood and rot got me quickly. I didn't back down though and I steeled myself. I'm a changeling, adapting is one of my more promising features. I stared into the opposition and looked for the most common thing around. The enemy forces varied widely but, there were noticeably many dragons and bugs flying around the battlefield, all with stout defenses.

I wasn't worried too much about the bugs but the dragons and treants seemed like quite a hardy group that didn't have any spots that I could exploit to kill them in one or two hits. Eventually, I just gave up on trying to find the most common thing and changed into the nearest thing that I saw. Some weird treant that was looming around the battlefield.

Without any sound, my body swiftly enlarged, turned greener. I became a giant living tree. It may be a hard task to do what I did for other races, but for a changeling, just about everything is mimicked. From the looks to the size, from the aura to the general force, but, the only things we couldn’t mimic were the powers and the physical ability.

For example, let’s look at a bird. Since changelings are inherently more physically fit then birds, our strength lowers to the normal strength of a bird. We can also fly, squawk, or do anything a bird can. Now, let’s look at something like a person. Maybe that fox-kin, I think her name was Danchi or something. I can change to look like her, I can change to have the same aura. But, she is much more powerful than I am so while my physical state may be enhanced, it would not be anywhere near her level.

Her powers on the other hand don’t carry over at all. So, back to the present, I look and feel like a treant, but I am not. Another little tidbit about changeling’s shapeshifting was that as soon as we shifted, we gained inherent knowledge on how to use the body, but enough about that. Shuffling around the battlefield, I was largely ignored by the enemies, but my fellow adventurers on the other hand, were quite eager to cut me down. This reminded me of the fall of my species, shunned for our abilities. There were many casualties from friendly fire because of our power.

I of course strayed away from the adventurers, stealthily killing off some of the smaller monsters while I could, while I was out of sight. I didn’t overtly go after anything in plain sight as my cover would be blown but as of now, I just killed off everything that was obscured from the eyesight of my enemies. I sometimes changed form while I was in the shadows, it helped me navigate the battle better. But, on I went, stealthily killing foes.

scriptor, Zek, fuzor100 and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.