Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesterday Millie witnessed with her own eyes how absurd the thing called Morian was. also about her guildmates, those labeled as B to A rankers. they were... too out of the world.

Morian controlled the mana flow of the whole forest and probably of this planet. Biel calmly sent astronomical amount of deathly energy towards the giant turtle. the small receptionist Hikari was flying and repeatedly activated gravity magic along with some other magics around Morian. the guild master was flying with his own personal airship, bombarding everything on his sight while laughing so hard she could heard from the ground. the fox receptionist destroyed the treant dragon's lower half in mere seconds while the photon cannon could only blow off a portion of its claw. the small robotic girl was also able to send that said treant dragon a few meters away.

Millie could see how weak she is compared to them. she had no magic nor super powered physical abilities. she only has his ability to transmute blood. sure, she had been thinking about how awesome her awakened ability upon crashing onto this world. but now, seeing those crazy fellows, she could see how naive she was. she once again reminded that this world is not her world. this world was too far different than her old world.

she walked. walked and walked. she was too deep inside her own mind that she didn't realize her steps. "how do i get stronger..." she muttered, and one second later, 'clang' something hard hit her shin guard.

"hmm?"

she looked at what hit her. "...pea?" she took one round pea that was rolling after hitting her shin guard. and then 'clang, clang clang' three other peas hit her shin guard again. looking at the direction those peas were shot, she saw a strangely familiar shaped plants. like a bell placed sideways, it propelled peas to Millie.

"ya... are you serious? a real peashooter!?"

she was laughing, it was too funny for her! that plant was ridiculously the famous peashooter from a famous game on her old world! fascinated b it, she walked to it and plucked with its stem. she wanted to examine it clearer when it spat another pea at her forehead. it hurt her a bit, but only like a minor flick.

"i'll collect you, ya. maybe you can be useful."

and she began her quest to pluck similar plants.

ooc: 2/10 1/7

2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dancchi attacked Morian with incessant strikes, and then she flies high into the sky, shining with a colorful glow that looked like the light of the far away galaxies...

And them Her sword, earrings, and ring also shone. Azure, crimson, blue, emerald, and green lights colored the sky, and them merged together into a symphony of colors...

Dancchi: Wrath of Initium!

All the light converged into the blade of her sword for a single moment, emitting a terrifying power.

Dancchi then made a huge downward slash, a blushing wave of energy shot to Morian and a blinding light shone covering the entire world.

When the light faded Morian was nothing more than pieces...
    Unfortunately the damn Turtle soup won't stay dead for long...

Taking vantage of the small gap of time in which he is dead, I freely corrupt the energy lines aa much as I can...
    Taking over a bit more than half of it before he revived...

Making a angry and decided face Biel extend her hand toward the giant Soup.

Biel: "Hii~ accumulated your energy because we will kill this oversized turtle soup together

And make sure it doesn't go to Rachii's place..."

{Calamity Rain}
    A huge black vortex cover the sky, and soon black drops start to fall...

The first drop hit a monster... And he explode in a huge chaotic explosion...

And soon more and more monster are hit by the drops and each of them explode.. some in fire, some in ice, lighting, or even a dragged into a gravity anomaly...

What was drop from the vortex wasn't rain drops, but {Chaos bombs}....

Howl of monster covered the Battlefield, but strangely not a single drop fell into a adventurer...

That was because Biel being connected with the energy lines could easily know where they were in the battlefield...

Morian with its gigantic body was suffering with many many {chaos bombs} falling into him...

But that wasn't enough...
    So Biel howled.

{Infernal chains!} {Atlas Burden} {Rotten Flesh}

Black marks appear in Morian's skin like if it was branded with Hot iron...

These were curse marks...

@LittleFox21 @brasca123 @shad12ow

OOC: Rain Killing many monsters...

Morian and side bosses have less mana due Biel corrupting more of the energy lines.

Morian movement will be slower due {Infernal chains} curse and {Atlas Burden}, {Atlas Burden} also make it more difficult for him to fight enemies above him because of the indescribably pressure it puts above him...

{Rotten Flesh} will make him much more vulnerable to damage...

The curses will only vanish after he dies 3 more times.

3/10 Posts. 1/7 Deaths

scriptor, fuzor100, Tang Tang and 6 others like this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Accumulate my energy? Going to kill it... Together? I... I started shivering a bit... How can I kill that thing? Even Onee-chan seemed to need all of her power to kill it...

I... I can't... I won't be able to... Mama is asking too much... There is just no way...

I looked back at Mama and... She was working so hard on it... Making sure to corrupt the energy lines on the vale... I don't... I can't simply run from it can I? I need to help... In however way I can... To make sure we can buy enough time for Rea-chan...

Alright... I... I will do it... I need to... Somehow... I will do it. I'll definitely do it.

Right... I need to... Save energy Mama said? But how, I need to kill those monsters that are getting near...

Rain? What is- BOOM! That is... That's not rain is it? That is... Mama? She is making bombs fall I see, like this I really won't have to worry much about enemies, will I?

Okay... Let's focus on recovering then...

I started transforming my Chaos Energy into Mana again, I needed to recover them both, but the amount I was getting from Mama is way bigger than what I can transform anyway, so I could do it without many worries.

At times some enemies were passing through Mama's rain, but I just Master Sparked them when it happened, funny how my spell that was my last resort is now being used to save Mana... I guess I really did grow, didn't I?

Alright, let's focus on the recovery for now, this turtle will definitely become soup!

OOC: 4/10, 1/7

4. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: error 404
    IC:
    The other two plant monsters continued their assault on me. Not know whether to dodge or to just take them head on, I was hit by their vines. They whipped at my person, continuing their relentless attacks without mercy. Was it because I had just brutally murdered two of their companions right in front of them? Who know. All I knew was that I would die if I didn't do anything quick.

Rolling down I narrowly dodged two lashes that were aimed at my head. If those had hit, they would've for sure knocked my head right off my body. Well enough about the gruesomeness of what would've happened, and for now, focus on what is happening. And that is, me relentlessly being pummeled by the two plant monsters. I already had used my water earlier, and I used all of it. My movements were becoming more and more sluggish, and more and more wounds were showing up on my body. I didn't dare use my healing skill, as that would just drain my stamina way too fast.

Looking at my shield I thought for a second, only a second, and immediately threw it at one of the plants. Distracting it. The shield would be of no help here due to the fact that the vines would just wrap around it. Note to self, remember to pick up shield if I survive. With that in mind, I rushed as fast as I could to the one that wasn't flustered. Actually, could plants get flustered? Oh well. Quickly and swiftly, with movements that betrayed the fact I was wearing heavy armor I reached the plant. The other was finally coming too and started its attack on me once again. Ignoring that, and all the pain and fatigue, as well as the encroaching fact that I would soon be paralyzed. I smashed my mace into the plant repeatedly, no holding back.

Like it's earlier compatriots, it was pummeled into oblivion. I could no longer feel or move my left arm, but nevertheless, I looked at up from my savagery, my devastation. Now all that was left was the other one.

Posts: 5/10 Deaths: 1/7 @brasca123 can you try to put the death count at the end next time?

5. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    When I saw what Biel made with Morian I got goosebumps. "She is just too scary..." I murmured to myself. "But if all members are working then why shouldn't I?" I started another chant. This time the scale was much bigger though because Morian's body is just too big. When I ended my chant and created the space where I can create anything even if this anything is just an illusion. I felt that an entire half of my current mana pool is gone... "Didn't think that this will be si costly especially if we take into account that my current mana pool is at least 5 times bigger than that when I was doing quests in the desert." But mana regeneration tea immediately started its work and began to recover my mana at a rapid pace.

"Ok, then now I should carefully watch and create needed illusions when necessary." I murmured and began watching Morian's movements closely. When it tried to stomp I would create an illusionary hill or step for it's feelings of vision and touch. And at the same moment as Morian channels her weight on that leg it's leg will just go through illusion and Morian will lose balance. It would see one thing but feel the other.

When occasionally under one of Morian's feet will appear an abyss it will lose balance again but not due to the additional landmass but due to the feeling of falling down.

After that I decided to have a little fun and created an illusion of giant crocodile which tried to bite Morian's tail. When Morian saw this it immediately tried to swung it's tail to hit it but the tail would come through the crocodile without resistance. I didn't bother with creating the feeling of touching it's body. The result of the strike is the following: Morian got distracted and it's attack landed on the empty spot.

After that I took a sip from the tea jug and continued my play with Morian. Occasionally I would create walls or different obstructions for its manoeuvres. Occasionally I would create monsters to attack Morian. I was driving it insane and it's movements became even more sloppy then before allowing others to find weak spots in it's defence easily.

Few times I created several fake moves of my comrades so Morian will try to partake or block fake ones and not the real. And in such a way I was drinking tea slowly and bullying Morian's brain.

OOC: hope it won't count as too OP.
    Please refrain from attacks which can distort or shatter space.
    Post 6\10 kill count 1\7

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    scriptor, fuzor100, Tang Tang and 8 others like this.
  6. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Amidst the fierce fight between the adventurers and the monsters, there may be a lesson or two that can be concluded. Between the slashing sounds of hundreds of blades. Clashing thunder who struck the ground. Screeching and roar of monsters. Gunfire of the artillery. Chants which is executed in unisons. Explosions.

This is the real life.

"Whaooaaa!!!!"

Pulled by the forest plan tentacles, Crowen letting out a scream. Surprised, for he didn't know since when his legs were entangled, and surprised, how came these tentacles grabbing his legs now.

As if I'm going anywhere!!!!

Slash!! Slash!! Slash!!

Grabbing and unsheathing his knife, which is already slathered in holy water, Crowen started to slashing off the tentacles which is entangling his legs now. One by one. Slashing until all of them were cut. Before they're dragging him closer to the deep forest.

Slash!!!

"Haaa...."

Panting with great relief, he walks back to the camp perimeter and took his bow from the ground.

"Those plants were recklessly violent. If not for this shield, maybe I'm already losing my body parts" he said.

True enough, if it was not for the high defense capability of his shield, he might be an unrecognizable lump of meat. Skewered or impaled. Lacerated. Eviscerated. Melted with poisonous acid. Etc. Name it. These monsters have all of it.

As example.
    Well, it's not like those plants are actually reckless or desperate but, maybe.... It was because of him. He slaughtered their three to five comrades with each volley. Additionally, the bow's light arrows is imbued with divine power, and practically searing through the corrupted monsters bodies. Worked pretty well.

As here today. Everyone seems been occupied by Morian. Or at least, adventurers with low rankings were occupied with his recently summoned monsters. The Death Worms, Treant Dragons, Treants, and the Beetles.

Booooomm!!!!!!

"Gaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!"

As just now, the gigantic worm, who just showing from the tall tree lines, just got shot by a stream of light. Putting a big hole on it's belly, and simultaneously turn the worm into a roasted one.

".............."

The absurdical scene, as always, putting him on a dumbstruck.

"Let's not minding that for now" he mutters.

As for now, let's say, he will just focus on what's on the front of him. It was the best for him.

[OOC] Post 7/10 ? Death count 1/7 ?[OOC]

scriptor, fuzor100, Tang Tang and 4 others like this.
  7. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    strolling around the rainforest, Millie gathered about 30 peashooters in her item box. for some reason the number of monsters were drastically diminished if compared to yesterday's hectic atmosphere. she didn't mind too much of it as she could observe the other adventurers while contemplating about how nice the forest if it wasn't so thrashed.

"ah there's another one. ya, you guys are blooming healthily here eh? funny creatures..."

but when she plucked that peashooter, her instinct kicked her. the ground beneath her trembled similar to small earthquake, but her intuition told her something else: a monster.

*booooooooooosh*

the ground beneath her erupted and there was a giant mouth protruding out like giant lamprey. Millie dodged just in the nick of time. at once she readied her kerambit to retaliate, but when she realized what she encountered she scrapped her plan to retaliate. she would rather run for her life.

it was a death worm.

she immediately ran, but the death worm's tentacle struck her legs. Millie fell down. "argh! the fuck? this tentacle...!!" her right leg was bound by that tentacle. she tried to slice it off, but her mithril kerambit wasn't able to slice through it in one slash. despite of its soft looking flesh, it was thick and muscular enough to withstand a sharp mithril weapon. of course Millie didn't give up, she slashed once again. but distracted by her own attempt, she failed to notice another tentacle was going to her.

"guaaaah!!"

a tremendous pain struck her right upper arm... the lamprey-mouthed tentacle got her whole biceps ripped. immediately covered the wound and stopped the bleeding, Millie tried to calm down. that was when she saw the tentacle had a bulge moving away from her. the swallowing movement, and it was her flesh that was in there...

"...an eye for an eye, eh? ya! i'll kill you!!"

enraged by it, she promised an impossible task. what she saw was only a small bit of its mouth, yet she didn't realize it. only a second after her declaration that she deeply regretted her own words. the giant deathworm surfaced, showing its gigantic body and a giant lamprey mouth filled with many other tentacle armed with similar, smaller lamprey mouth.

her right hand was already disabled and she had difficulties against a single tentacle. there was no way she can kill that thing. "...on second thought, i'll run away." yes, it was the best.

but that worm didn't let Millie. once again spearing its tentacles, now 3 simultaneous attacks, Millie could only parry one tentacle. her right shoulder and left flank was chomped. her shoulder bone was showing, and her innards were dangling. her blood was pouring like broken jug.

"...if i'mma die here i'll take you with me!" she roared, transmuted the pool of her own blood to countless spikes. sadly, she couldn't hit the main body. it only pierced through the tentacles. Millie wasn't satisfied, she racked her brain to find a way to kill this creature in one blow.

and she found it.

a photon cannon previously placed by Takako, concealed by vines and dirt that were tossed around. it was positioned a few dozens of meters behind her... then without any time to waste she hurried to reach it, holding her holed stomach and tremendous pain. lucky for her, the spike pool acted as a glue. it couldn't go after Millie.

without minding the vines and dirt, she seated on the cannon and immediately operated the cannon like she remembered. when the preparation was done she aligned the crosshair to its head.
    *SHISH KABOOOB*
    it was a success! the upper part of it were destroyed, it died smoking. Sad, Millie couldn't rejoice and loot it like she always do. she was close to her death. but she was satisfied, she could bring that creature down with her as her last attempt. "...heh. told ya i'll die dragging you as well..."

she closed her eyes, ready for her last breath to escape from her lungs.

suddenly a small girl emerged from its carcass, climbing up from the hole Millie made...

@nguuuquaaa

ooc: 8/10 1/7

8. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rushed more for the soup nya, I had a weird feeling that only 1 more person would be able to act before it was killed nya, so I had to hurry as much as I could nya!

I started going through the forest and notice a really small amount of enemies nya? As if they had all disappeared nya!

Except... WHY ARE THE BUGS STILL HERE NYA!?!??!

I killed any of them on sight nya, I'm glad they don't come in big numbers nya... If only there were no bugs in this world nya...

After running for a while, I saw a weirdly shaped plant nya, I wonder what it is nya!

I got a bit closer and... I'm feeling it's becoming harder to move nya? So weird nya... Nya! It's paralyzing spores nya! It's an evil plant nya!

I threw and ice javelin at it nya, it died instantly nya!

I froze any spores that got into contact with me nya, now I could move normally again nya! Or at least close enough to normal, some of them seemed to have already penetrated on my skin nya, so it is still somewhat hard to move nya.

So troublesome nya, body is hurt and a bit paralyzed nya... I want my bed nya... But don't want to lose nya...

I kept on going through the forest nya, avoiding the weird trees nya, it's good that they have weird shapes nya, it's easy to avoid them nya!

There were also some really big treants nya! But after yesterday, I don't want anything to do with treants nya! Let's just go KS the raid boss nya!

After I got close to it, I noticed the ground shook whenever it stepped nya, so strong nya! And so big nya! I can't wait for the loot nya!

I got into the top of the largest tree I could find nya, now... How will I deal enough damage to it, to become eligible for a part of the loot nya? I don't have enough firepower for that nya... Oh, wait, support roles also have the right to take the loot nya! As long as they are in the party that killed it, they gain some loot nya!

I saw that there were lots of weird illusions distracting the soup nya! Somebody must've been thinking the same as me nya! Then... Let's help on the plan: 'Annoy the stupid soup nya!'

I started throwing some blocks of ice towards the ground nya, they got near the foot of the soup and suddenly became a tjom pool of ice nya! Now I just need to wait for the right moment...

The soup started to move the foot nya... Not now, not now... Now nya!!!!

I made the pool of ice it was just starting to step in, to slip away very quickly nya, like what happens to a banana peel nya! And it worked! The soup lost equilibrium and fell down nya!!!!

Nyahahahahha! The soup slipped on the ice nya! And it looks so angry nya! So fun nya! Let's keep on doing that nya! I will get end-game loot at the very start nya! Beware of my perfect plan nya!

OOC: 9/10 posts, 1/7 deaths! Just one more and we'll need a new killing blow nya!

9. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh how I miss the rough and slimy organic passage from top to bottom used to ingest food and absorb nutrition. I have been in a place similar to this before, but it cannot be compared to this place I am at right now. The concentration of acid is incredible. Soil and dirt just won't stay solid for more than 2 seconds The smell is hundred times stronger. Acid, decomposition and rotten flesh smells are combined together to create an unforgettable experience. There's not even enough oxygen for a normal human to survive for 1 minutes. The pressure from gastrointestinal wall upon me is also huge. As expected from an A rank monster. It's difficult to defeat it, so I could leisurely enjoy the scene here.

Suddenly a loud noise reverberates, and I see light from right above my head. Huh? The worm's upper part is... destroyed?

Hey, who the hell disturb my relaxed time inside the Giant Death Worm? Just when I get to the good part where the digestive system kicks in trying to dissolve my body. There are burn marks and traces of photon on the cut, so it should be shot by a Photon Cannon. I.... shouldn't have placed those in the camp.

After yesterday battle, 5 out of 12 Photon Cannons were destroyed by the rampaging monsters. The rest, fortunately, doesn't have major damage so they could be used without problem. So after doing a quick maintenance, I head off to the battlefield. But like yesterday, when I run through the woods, a Giant Death Worm suddenly rises up from the ground and swallow me whole. Just as planned... err, I mean, I was careless again omg omg help! Never once I thought help could actually arrive. Ugh....

Climbing out of the once-an-extremely-dangerous-Giant-Death-Worm, my eyes meet with another pair of eyes. If I remember right, this is a new member, her name is Millie ( @LittleFox21 ). It seems she is the one who battles and successfully defeats this worm, judging by the fact that she is sitting behind one of the Photon Cannon and she has injuries all over her body. Err, what should I say in this situation?

- Thanks for the rescue. Let me heal you in return.

Yes, a perfect excuse! Thus I change the bullet attribute to healing and aim my rifle at her. The effect of the healing bullet is simply improvement of natural healing for a short amount of time, so it won't have much effect on lethal wounds, but it should works fine for outer wounds like these. You don't have to show a despair look and trying to drag your body away, it won't hurt you know.

- That should be good. Now then, I need to go to the frontline. See you around.

After treating the girl, I turn around and head for Morian for the second time of the day.

ooc: 6/7 Photon Cannons usable
    Post 10/10, kill 1/7

10. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While fighting with my team we saw a single warrior fighting four man-eating plant. Eh struggling as the plant has high defense against physical attack.

We rush to his location as fast as we can. But by the time we arrived he successfully slaughtered three of the plants. I'm amazed, if I in his place maybe I can't survive on the second move.

Quickly I gave him paralyze Potion And [healing wind]. While other teammates finishing the last plant. His right hand pointing to his shiled that he throw before. Then I pick it up for him.

After that we cleaned monsters nearby while giving him time to recover his stamina.

Me: hi, I'm Dayuh, u are very brave back then.
    Carm: I'm carm..
    Me: Recover you stamina for now. Oh yeah, I will inscribe my glyph for you.
    I gave him strength, flexibility, and focus glyph to him. Carm seems like a man of few word..

After a while, Carm recovered his stamina and i persuaded him to stay with us because the man-eating plant high physical def. decided to join our team. after a while Carm seems give up and accepting our invitation. Now we have additional excellent Guardian we can handle more monsters.

*SHISH KABOOOB*

Explosion sound heard from our left. The target was now headless Death Worm. The photon lasser didn’t stop just there. It stretching and coincidentally hitting a Corrupted Elder Treant left arm. (Maybe i should try to shoot that cannon when i have the chance)

We rushed to that wounded Corrupted Elder Treant. Knight Leader and Carm take the lead at the front. Carm goes straight receiving Treant puch with his shield while Knight leader bashing his tower shield to its legs. Carm aggresively attacking and parrying Treant attack. Combination of the two limiting Treant movement.

Just using only one hand, Treant attack being predictable and he cannot block and attacking at same time. Using this opportunity, the warrior hacking it’s leg trying to make it fall. While the elementalist throwing her fire magic at Treant chest pushing it backward a little every on every impact, Me myself casting healing and shield supporting from behind. Lastly, Loto is [Taking Root] ready with his vines to guard our back.

A chance happen when one of fire ball hitting Treant head at the same time warrior landing his cleaving attack to Treant ankle. The treant sways almost fall backward. Then Carm taking initiative climbing the Treant, stepping its bent legs then standing on its left armless-shoulder. Charm shouted loudly exerting all his power and bashing his mace to the Treant head. With that hit, the Treant fell to the ground listless then receive our endless attack till it dies.

“Great job Carm!” I said to Carm whom landing decisive move to that Treant. Carm just noded affirming my praise. i think i saw his lips edge moving upward a bit.. but i guess just my imagination.

Then we take our little time to loot the Treant. I saw Loto taking some fruit from Treant branch. Maybe there’s a reason why he collecting fruits from tomorrow. “Hmm…”

Shortly after, we continued our fight defending from the horde… (But i think i heard something big happened at Morian direction, not sure what tough i had a bad feeling about it.)

Post 0/10, kill 1/7

11. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In camp B I was standing a bit further away from this raid boss monster, Morian. What I saw clearly from here, was our future turtle soup, got cutted into small pieces of meat by Dancchi. What surprised me most, was the fact Morian come back alife with 16 tails so easy!

Thinking what I should do to help, since I know I can't help much even if I use bedevilment again. I don't think I can keep fighting until all the monsters dies, even with my stamina from about 10 years of training.

Thinking about how can a Bladedancer as I can help, I remembed that bladedancing was original made to support the war by dancing a dance of war prayer. A war prayer for the gods to support the allies, unlike the Bladedancing nowadays, each step and movement request the most precise pose for the dance. That way to dance is more beautiful, more elegant and more fairy like. It's was maded for praying, not for fighting in the truth, and now I have to dance the same way, just like the people of past did.

With a dress I usual don't use I started slowly to dance, for this war and for everyone in battle. The sound of battle disappear, replaced by the sound of bells and the swings of my blades. An aura of golden light surounds me, create a barrier to stop anyone from disturb my dance. As the sound of bells ringing clearly in my ears, I sing a prayer for the gods to hear, with a quiet voice that eccho to everyones ear.

"For every beings in this heaven, I pray for you all to listen.
    To listen to this foolish mortal, a mortal who dance a prayer for you.
    We wish a power from you, a power to end an evil being, a being who bring pain to all.
    We are the foolish people, who want to end a being like you, a being with power like you.
    We want to borrow a power from you, a power from the great you.
    But this foolish one has nothing to pay for you, to pay for one so great as you.
    Nothing but a dance for you, a dance for one like you."

When I was done, I could feel an different aura cover on everyone, I wonder who listened to my prayer?

OOC: thanks to a prayer of war, by a bladedancer, every E rank - C rank adventures has gained a 30% boost from a mysterious being. It's work for the next 20 post.

A rank - B rank adventures has not gained any boost since the mysterious being judged they are too strong anyway.

Restart post 2/10, kill 1/7

BlancFrost, FuRen, Clown333 and 12 others like this.
  12. Totally Not A Clone

Reading List:
    Link
    Nya? My feeling was wrong nya? I was sure only one more person was necessary nya! Why do I suddenly feel like 8 more people will need to move before the soup dies again nya!?

What do I do now though? It already got used to avoiding the ice pools nya, and I can't damage it with direct attacks nya, if I don't do anything more, I might not get any loot nya!

Huummmm... I don't know nya! I'll just cool my head by killing stupid plants nya!

I rushed back to the base of the tree and started searching for plants nya, while doing that, I felt stronger for some reason nya? That feels nice nya!

I'll use that to kill plants easily nya!

Oh, look, a plant nya! Ice javelin nya! Yay, one down nya! Another one! 2 down nya!

I went around killing them like this nya... It's a bit too easy nya, they don't have ranged attacks and they aren't very resistant nya... I wonder if there was anything more fun I could do nya?

I started strolling around looking for a fun person to play with nya.

OOC: 3/10 posts; 1/7 deaths; 19 posts left of Sio's buff.

Clown333, scriptor, Nurman and 6 others like this.
  13. Chimpkongzee

Chimpkongzee 『Heavy Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    If something makes a man lose his pride once, he can recover it. If that very same thing happens again, he should really consider whether or not he's actually a guy.

My face scrunches up as I am carried by the tomboy Blade girl. She notices that I have regained consciousness and chuckles.

"So, did the sleeping beauty have a good rest?"

I tilt my head in puzzlement.

"Sleeping...beauty...?"

Her smile becomes wider.

"Mmhm! Sleeping beauty in her beautiful blue and white dress waiting for the day she gets swooped away by prince charming so they can live happily ever after...That's how the story goes~♪"

I look at myself.

What.....the hell.....am I wearing?!!!!!!

I suddenly jolt out of the arms of Blade girl and start running away.

==============================================================

"Dammit! I don't have any spare clothes!!!"

There I was, running in the forest with a dress with a tiny little crown placed on top of my head.
    Some adventurer's saw me and mistook me for a princess in distress.

Don't look at me with those lewd eyes. I'm a guy after all......

I ignore the clueless adventurers and continue to run towards no where in particular. As I lose my breath, I stop to take a breath before proceeding to curse god in order to vent my anger.

"God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You b*tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That's not very nice."

"Eh?"

I turn around to see the one I just cursed. The girl with hair as white as snow, the bringer of luck, and the goddess of beauty, draped in a glamorous blue dress and elegant silver hairpins. The one who played with fate and toyed with my destiny.

"Kishijoten....."

The girl with the smile of an angel and the heart of a devil smiles.

"Hello Cameron. Its been a while."

I didn't want to talk to her. I didn't want to associate with her. I wanted to kill her, but I was in no position to do so. I clench my teeth. Kishijoten sighs and sits on a boulder.

"As unsociable as ever I see. Nice dress you have by the way."

She giggles.

"What do you want..."

"Hm?'

She tilts her head.

"I just wanted to say hello~♪"

"Bullsh*t. What do you want?"

"Puu~ you're no fun..."

She sticks her tongue out and gets off the huge rock, walking towards me. She stops right next to me. Her playful expression turns into a serious one.

"I'm getting tired of you messing around. Hurry up and do what you were meant to do or....."

Kishijoten leans in close to my face and whispers in my ear; I can feel the sinister aura she's emitting.

"...something could happen to your precious sister."

I could feel my blood boil with those words and I try my best to hold back my rage. She sees my expression and smirks before backing off.

"Well, I think you understand so get it done quickly okay? Wouldn't want to keep a lady waiting after all~♡"

She twirls around and in that instant, vanishes without a trace.

"Cameron! Cam! Where'd you run off to?"

I hear the voice of Blade girl and fox-girl approaching but I don't reply. After a while, they catch up with me.

"Don't just run off like that you idiot. We can't have a princess be killed now can we?"

I look at her.

"My rapier, where is it?"

"Hm? Its right here."

She hands me the rapier and I grasp it tightly.
    The fox-girl speaks.

"You ran all this way without your weapon you know."

"Inari's right you know? Someone as weak as you could get killed!"

Those words hit hard. I murmur to myself.

"I don't care if I die....I just need to save one person and I'll happily accept death."

"Hm? Did you say something Cameron?"

I put up a smile and shake my head.

"Nope."

A series of roars and explosions are heard in the distance.

"I can't do very much but you ladies should go help them out."

"Mm~ I guess I should!"

She smiles graciously and begins a ritual that I've only heard rumors of.

"Wow....."

The fox-girl, Inari, was awed by Blade girl's performance. However, my mind was on other things as I watch.

I've been stalling too much...I must finish what I was meant to do.

And so, while a gracious dance brought a glimmer of hope to the ones who fight for what's just, my heart once again started to descend into the dark abyss known as choice.

==================================================================

4/10 posts; 1/7 deaths

[​IMG]

Name: Kishijoten, Goddess of Luck and Beauty
    Race: Divine Being

This is the only information known by mortals*

*In other words, I'll add more later

((OOC: I'm still in a f*cking dress. I forgot to change that but oh well. Kishijoten is an actual Shinto Goddess by the way. My grandparents live near one of her shrines. Also, this happens right before @Siostar post so no buff was used. Anyways...until next time!!))

Edit: 749 Words. I deserve a gold star.

14. Totally Not A Clone

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun person, fun person, fun person, where are the fun people nya? I want to have fun nya!

One boring plant down, two boring plants down, three boring plants down... Oh, what's that nya? A door shaped plant nya!? So interesting nya! Let's go look at it nya!

I got closer and... The door opened on my face nya... What a horrible curse nya... What nya? My foot was taken nya?

I was turned upside down nya, what is that nya!?

I looked below and saw... A plant nya! It's a man eating plant nya! It was shaped like a door to lure people in nya! I can't believe I fell for something so stupid nya!

Ice javelin! Ice javelin! Why is it dodging so much nya!? Stay still nya!

I'm feeling dizzy nya... It's the stupid spores nya... Stop being so annoying nya...

What happened nya? I fell on the ground nya?

I looked up and saw some guys nya... Warrior, warrior, warrior, mage, beastmaster...

"Doorman nya! You're-" He whacked me again! "Stop hitting me you stupid doorman nya!"

Again! Why does this doorman hit me so much nya!?

"You seem to be in trouble by yourself, want to join our party? I'm Dayuh, pleased to meet you."

"Party nya? You dragged the doorman into a party nya?" Ouch... "Okay! You look like fun people nya! No way you'd be able to drag this gloomy doorman-" Stop it already nya... "Without being fun people! So I'll hop on nya!"

We started going around to kill more plants nya!

OOC: @Carm @Tang Tang does this work for you?

5/10 posts; 1/7 deaths; 18 posts left for the buff.

15. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    After escaping death once more I looked at the party at hand. My left arm still seemed unstable and was still quite weak. Didn't help that I fought a treant right after my first battle (or that I was hitting a certain cat-girl with it). Nevertheless, we continued on our weed-whacking campaign. "So doo-*whack*-owwwww" And maybe my cat-girl whacking campaign. We set off.

I ran ahead to scout for some more plants to kill quickly finding them I directed Alice to shoot ice at it to weaken the plant. Well at least I tried, but she seemed to get it. But maybe she took too many hits to the head? Because she fired off about 10 ice javelins at ten different plants, obviously more than we could handle. Debating whether to whack her again or just straggle I decided to get rid of the immediate threats killing the girl, I mean rebuking her.

I quickly claimed the attention of three of the ten plants and left the seven to the others. Though, I'm not quite sure what the idiotic cat-girl would do. She was completely susceptible to the plant's assault. Well not minding things that were of not my concern I engaged in combat with the plants. Their vines were once again used as whips, all of which continued to inflict wounds on my already battle-scarred body.

Feeling regret over the fact that my left arm was still unusable I quickly decided to end these plants. This time I no longer had to worry about the paralysis so I could take my time and be careful, well as careful as a half-dead man fighting three plant monsters could.

My attacks were relentless to the foes, with each one smashing the plant monster till it finally died. Damn, I need to get some magic, just using my mace is going to backfire on me sooner or later. Right now is the sooner. As I was thinking such things I failed to notice one of the plants vines whipping at me.

Thankfully the Alice girl shot ice at it, so the attack was fruitless. Now, let's have some fun, shall we?

OOC: This okay @Totally Not A Clone and @Tang Tang ?
    6/10 posts 1/7 deaths 17 posts left for the buff.....

16. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw Carm getting attacked by vines I shout at Alice to back him up because I just using my [windshield] and Knigth Leader. Fortunately Alice timely reaction managed to save Carm.

Loto seems attracted to Alice, he’s being quite docile and always clinging around her. Maybe because her cheerful personality or because Alice race as a nekotama, fellow child of the nature.

As the battle goes on, we familiarize to each other and our cooperation getting better. We can kill Rank D man-eater plant in just about 2 minutes using our flowing coordinated attack.

Slowly we advanced deeper to enemy ranks. And we meet more and more higher C rank man-eating plants or Giant Insects. At one point we began using guerrilla tactics ambushing one by one lone C rank monsters. So far our plan is smoothly executed and we at highest morale.

“C rank man-eater plant spotted”, the warrior whispering to us while pointing behind the boulder on our right. Then we begin our preparations, I’m casting haste to all of us and the other either drink some potions or readying their weapons or spells.

Alice starting to chant her Ice Javelin, and the elementalist preparing her fire arrow. And I commanding Loto to ensnare the plant from the ground.

The battle is started with fire arrow followed by Alice ice lance. While Carm and warriors charging at the plant. The plant noticing our attack is blocking fire arrow with one of his vine. While his attention on the spells, Loto vine successfully entangling his lower body including some of its vines. Being restricted, the plant failed to block Alice ice javelins and got stuck at three places. Low temperature makes its body stiff and the plant having hard time to making movement.

By the time, Carm and the warrior arrived in front of the plant and they began their attack. Carm swinging his mace bashing plant body until it bent all over. While warriors cutting the plant vines and Knight helping covering from vines that coming to them. The Man-Eater Plant helplessly receiving our attack after all his vines being cut and died.

Suddenly Alice shouted from beside me, it seems something bad happening…

OOC: This okay @Totally Not A Clone and @Carm ?
    7/10 posts 1/7 deaths 16 posts left for the buff.....

17. Totally Not A Clone

Reading List:
    Link
    Doorman rushed forward nya, why nya? We should just kill the 10 of them from afar nya.

Ah, he is hurt nya! And under attack nya! I stopped it nya, then Dayuh and friends helped him out nya!

We kept on fighting together nya, the doorman seemed extremely fond of hitting my head nya... He really should stop nya...

Oh, another plant nya! Let's go nya! Javelin!!!

Not dead yet nya? So resistant nya... The teamwork seems to be working nya, I guess I can relax and... What is that!?

I saw a herculean beetle nya! It's really big nya! A really big bug nya!!!

"BUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why is it looking here nya!? Die die die!

Ouch! Why is the doorman...

Carm: "Aim properly."

Aim properly? What does he mean nya? I looked at the area near the bug, and saw lots of spears hitting random places nya... I seemed to have almost hit some friends as well nya... Guess I messed up nya.

I need to aim properly nya, I can do it somehow, they warriors are all in the frontlines nya, and the beetle seems... Sluggish nya? I think it's wounded nya... Alright, I can do it nya, I just need to make use of the wounds nya!

The 3 warriors and tried to get the aggro nya, the beastmaster used glymphs and the treant to support, and the doorman was making some crushing blows with the mace nya, it seems a mace is good against the heavy carapace nya!

Then... The javelins won't work well against this kind of defense nya... I need something more... No, I can't do that nya, but... I need to help nya... Okay, it's just a rock, a big and moving rock, just a rock, it's not a bug, not a bug, not a bug...

I jumped through the trees to fall on the back of the big bug rock nya, before it could move away, I put my hands on it and started freezing it nya, it started to get slower and couldn't move properly nya!

It was really big and strong, so it was hard to keep it nya! Even so, I kept on freezing the bug rock the best I could, so the doorman, Dayuh and his friends could actually kill the big bug nya!

"Great job Dayuh! Friends! And Doorman!" *smacks* "And stop hitting me already you evil door-" *smacks* "Stop it! I'm just saying what you are, a door-" *smacks*

"It really hurts after a while you know...?" He stopped his fist mid air this time... Was he already aiming for another smack nya?

"But wow, we just killed an A-rank mob nya, it was weakened, and wounded, and we were buffed... But we killed it nya! We're awesome nya!"

It didn't drop any loot though... Was it because the damage was all given by another being nya? So we just KS them? Which means no loot for KS nya? This seems like a surprisingly fair system nya... I wanted my loot nya!!!!!

OOC: 8/10 posts; 1/7 deaths; 15 buff posts left.

@Tang Tang @Carm is it good to just kill it like this? Or should I erase the part after the freezing nya?

18. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Feeling the life-signature of the Adventurers, I notice that there are many in bad shape...

I so I start to cast many {Soul Reaping} magic, and {Life Simphony} using Morian energy lines a medium....
    using them to absorb the life force of any monster that dies on the battlefield...

After absorbing them I burn a bit of it to recover mine and Hikari's stamina... because we didn't get any sleep or food in a long time...

And then, I start to set some few Energy lines of my own connecting me to some adventurers that have their life force getting dimmer...
    The process that sometime... and hinder the advance of the corruption of Morians energy lines... but... well I shouldn't let them die...
    Some are people that I know...

Taking a deep breath, I start to send life-force required from the dying Monster, to the hurt adventurers and burn it to heal them...
    If only I was good at healing, I probably wouldn't use a third of this much life-force... but damn... I do suck at this...
    I wish someone could do that...

But they have no one else... so I focus on healing the best I can...sending a big amount of life-force, and burning it to forcefully regenerate it...
    Regenerating tissues... mending bones.. recreating limbs... and organs...
    the process is not the ideal one... its not painless... through it shouldn't be too big of a pain... I can't really spare more attention to it than I already am..,
    So I can't release it, nor make it gentler... they will have to endure it, and it is not near a huge price to keep alive...

after finishing healing the serious hurt ones... I heal the ones that have moderate wounds... but I can't spare more time nor attention to healing the light wounded ones...
    and they should be in good enough shape to deal with it themselves....

I cut off the connection, and retract the energy lines, now I can concentrate in dealing with Morian again...

@LittleFox21 @shad12ow

OOC: Biel healed Every Adventurer that was Mortal wounded, Serious wounded and moderated wounded...

Anything below that has to deal with it by themselves...

OOC: 9/10 posts; 1/7 deaths; 14 buff posts left.

19. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mama changed what she was doing a bit... I felt... Refreshed... I think she might have thrown some Life Force at me... It didn't substitute food or sleep, but... It helped, I think I can stay up with this at least.

I had a good amount of Mana and Chaos Energy ready by now, I think I can head out soon... Specially because Mama also seems to be getting ready to attack Morian herself...

I also noticed she seemed to be... Healing? I think it's that... The Life Force is spreading... I guess she is helping other Adventurers in need of emergency healing... I should have been able to help them... I'm better at healing than Mama is... Yet, I have to stay here protecting her... I sometimes wish I could just be in multiple places at the same time, but that's simply impossible...

Another wave, another group of monsters go down... I'm surprised by how they just don't give up on it, this area around us is completely devastated, even with Morian's power regenerating it quickly, it went through so much destruction that there is barely any life around us... Yet they keep on coming, over and over again, only to be killed again and again...

I started to wonder if this is really the right way of doing things... Shouldn't we try to save them? Of helping them so that they aren't no longer controlled? Is it really necessary to kill each and everyone like this? How many are we sacrificing just because of one big turtle...?

Sadly, I know that this is the only way, there are just too many, we can't simply break their links this easily, things don't work like that, instead, I should focus on taking Morian down as soon as possible, so that those poor creatures can finally find rest, so that we no longer have to kill them indiscriminately like this... This is the last day at least... I'm sure of it, Rea-chan will take his domain, and we'll get rid of him once and for all...

I got ready and waited for Mama, she seemed about to do something big.

OOC: 10/10!!! 1/7 kills and 13 buff posts left!

Do it Mama!!! @Bielt

Razogul, nguuuquaaa, Clown333 and 7 others like this.
  20. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Sensing the Weakness in Morian, an Idea flashed through my mind.

I started to gather my energy and accumulate it, accumulate an insane amount of chaos energy...

The land started to tremble... the air reverberated as energy coagulated in one place... the colors started to fade from the world... and an invisible burden fell into the air, making the whole forest feel heavier...

Biel Opened her arms wide and shouted

Biel: "DDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Letting all the accumulated Chaos energy at the same time through the Energy lines, the ground cracks, and an intense earthquake happen...
    The massive wave of energy travel through the lines like a tidal wave, instantly breaking any form of resistance it met and cracking the smaller lines....
    Morian's control over the Lines was completely overthrown in by the unstoppable wave... and Biel assumed total control over it...
    ...but the wave didn't stop only after that.

The Monsters that were linked to it, couldn't even react to the sudden speed and aggressive way the lines were conquered, and the tidal wave arrived in them, causing eruptions of energy that turned them into nothing more than cinders, creating towers of chaotic purple light...

Morian tried to erect a barrier to resist the wave, but once it touched his barrier it shattered like a glass window being hit by an airplane...
    Morian scream in pain and the Chaos energy invade his body, exploding the mana and nature energy channels inside his very body...
    he agonized in pain as his body was filled with a devastating wave of Chaos energy, and his inside destroyed...
    His flesh started to burn with the offensive energy rushing inside of him, and his organs burst one after another...

Purple Fire soon covered the Turtle coming from inside of him... cooking him... burning him from inside to outside...
    incapable to even fight against it, Morian scream in anguish... but he still didn't die... even if he wants to... and the inhuman torture continued.
    ...but soon Morian's body was filled to the brim with Chaotic energy... and them... after surpassing the limit his body could support... Morian's body explode from inside, into a wave of chaotic purple fire and a towering Pillar of purple light that transcend the sky till the void beyond...

@brasca123 @LittleFox21 @shad12ow
    OOC: KILLING BLOW

0/10 2/7 Buff 12 posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.