LCD Ze Tian Ji

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Am i the only one that likes the divine queen? Like screw her family members but the divine queen herself seems like she isnt a bad emperor at all its just her family members are twisted...if anything i pity her for having such a family

2. camroc

camroc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm all the recent chapters are trying to make it sound like divine queen is either his mom or aunt... and the former emperor chen is his dad

3. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone likes the divine queen. nobody like the tian hai but bear with it because the queen name is tian hai, but the divine queen and the tian hai's are not the same. putting the divine queen and the rest of the tian hai in a single sentence is like intentionally throwing dog feces on her imperial gown.

Saitama likes this.
  4. BusyBee

BusyBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, her family has the usual imperialist/nobility vibe that just screams arrogance. I'm not sure if I can blame them though, having the divine queen as your relative kind of makes you invincible. Like that arrogant guy that got crippled during the assembly whatever, his aunt was the queen I think. It's been so long lol

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    Saitama likes this.
  5. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking that the former emperor might be his dad but then i remembered that he might have dragon blood lineage otherwise he wouldnt have passed the barrier when he was choosing a star but i dont think she could be his mom

6. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    ah that little tian hai prick who dared to fight luo luo. the queen didn't even bother he got crippled. no one care except for the tian hai, the family not the queen, cause they'll lose face. haha. and he's like a distant nephew to the queen or something.

BusyBee likes this.
  7. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the tian hai family cared but they cant do anything to luo luo since shes fucking luo luo but they were still mad enough to get rid of the teacher and want chen dead even more lol but the divine queen didnt care forsure

8. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    haha. what can they do. the only person who can stand up against luo luo is the queen, but even she didn't give a glance. the teacher was idiotic enough to use a tian hai and against the great luo luo after all. losing his life in only appropriate.

Saitama likes this.
  9. balancekun

balancekun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope ze tian ji translators pass this series to someone else.....i know that they are very busy right now then why bother translating?....this is not a series which will become obsolete once dropped by translators...surely someone will take over......i know that i am being rude here but i am in there position i would surely pass it to someone else since that is good for the novel

Saitama likes this.
  10. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    His greatest mistake was not finding out the background of his opponent and he was too ambitious

I cant help but agree with you somewht it seems like he is rather busy irl and this is one of those novels where the pacing is extremely slow i mean we are 100+ chapters in and the mc still gets called and trash and gets bullied lol the only reason he survived so far has been cause he has been extremely lucky by making friends with powerful figures but luck is also power and so is his knowledge

11. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    can't blame him. on the selected few knew luo luo identity, not even xu shi ji knows. if he does know, i wonder what he'll do apologize seeing that he blatantly insult luo luo and her teacher.. still need to be paid with his life i think. one way or another, he'll die. thats what probably written in his star. haha

12. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Xu shi ji is to the divine queen what the sacred family is to the glory city in TDG

13. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    both the sacred family and the tian hai wouldn't lose in terms of shamelessness. and xu shi ji is pretty much the same as the tian hai, instead of the divine queen, he uses xu you rong fame. and i think he also colluding with the tian hai head who conspiring to become emperor just because the divine queen name is tian hai. both old dogs are so shameless. hahaha

Saitama likes this.
  14. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I almost made a new thread for Ze Tian Ji because this has been forgotten but, oh well, let's revive this :)
    This chapter had me laughing when the evaluation of Tang Thirty Six came in xD
    “This child is too lazy, would have otherwise already entered top ten, due to fortuitous circumstance, can no longer be lazy, a blessing.”
    I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm lazy myself but it gave me a good laugh and also when Tang Thirty Six said to that stubborn douche "You are wrong." That was good too.

15. SovereignSamiul

SovereignSamiul Hubby of Aina Seira & SARCASTIC SECT-MASTER

Reading List:
    Link
    there's virtually no difference between the release pace of biggo and the current translator.......seems slower even.
    one of the resons why biggo was forced to drop it was....this novel is best enjoyed when it's released at a fast rate.....but alas...

16. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they have more or less the same pace. When this "new" translator started he/she posted I don't know how many (but it was quite a bit) in around 2 weeks then got sick and stopped until a few days ago so in average I would say it's around 1-3 chapters per week which is what Binggo did some times, but at the end of Binggo's translation they did slow down quite a bit. So, let's be happy that we are getting something, if people don't like it they should go read the MTL version and get eye cancer :D

17. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel does have a lot of cliff hangers and sections like this current one learning about the current ranking has taken 2-3 chapters already and will still dedicate another 1-2. Its hard splitting them up but to long to release in batches.

That was kind of funny but an accurate statement. Tang Tang is very lazy.

I kept wondering if our MC was going to be on the ranking somehow. "Amazing capability and potential but alas only started to cultivate very recently. If cultivated and powered up would be unrivaled".. ect

18. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man can this "nice guy" ever catch a break. I like how this crap has turned him "bad" but it hurts man and really does seeing this guy have to take this level of abuse

19. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he is lazy, well was lazy, because now Chen Chang Shen won't allow him to be lazy anymore haha.
    I also thought he was going to get added somehow, but he didn't :( Still it's kind of annoying that people think he is "worthless" for the lack of a better word, because I doubt that they simply got into and passed the purification stage in just a few months. He has been at it for around 6-9 months now, so even if it's awfully long, the other people had to read all those books to achieve the purification, so it more or less gets balanced.
    Which "nice guy"? The mc? Well, at least when he is done with his purification he will be OP, because they said that the longer you stayed in that stage purifying your body and soul the more powerful you would be.

20. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I can't wait for him to pass purification stage. It seems so prolonged for this part to come and we aren't even there yet.