Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dancchi said she was going back to the camp, but her power was different... It must be because she absorbed Morian's power...

Filled with worry, I used my connection with Rimul and asked...
    Biel: "Rimul... Is Dancchi alright?..."

Rimul: "She is going to evolve, again."
    Cold sweat cover my body...

I controlled Morian's energy lines, which makes him and his monsters weaker... But it's still not stable... If I leave here it will be taken over again...

...It is a low price if it's to be beside Dan at this moment... But... If I do so... Morian's attention will turn to Reachii...

... I need to cover for her... Or she will be attacked... I need to keep Morian's attention in me...

My heart beat fast.. and I start to lose my breath... A pain to make this decision... Not being beside Dan when she need... Risking exposing Rea....

My mind spin... And I feel like the whole world stopped...

And then the ground trembler... I look forward and see Morian coming my way...
    I look at my side and see Hikari... I can't leave... But I am also not alone.

I have My family, and they are here for me, like I am here for them.

I make powerful barrier around me and Hakari...

Biel: " Hii I need focus in one thing I wont be able to kill this monsters so I will count on you."

Hikari: "okay mama"

I create a new Energy line, linking me with Dancchi, and also strengthen our kind connection...

Dan is already in the Camp and is starting her evolution.

Biel: "Rimul I can't be there with you... But I will support you the best I can, I will I'll provide as much life-force and chaos energy you need, while keeping Dan from feeling these things... And help her mind...

But I need you to help me controlling energy... Also I need you to constantly tell me her state, and what to alter...."

Rimul: "understood."

First I numb her brain, and her nervous system... And then start to strengthen it like the other times... But much slower and carefully, as I am far from her...

I start to give her chaos energy and life-force, and under Rimul direction control it, altering her structure...

The process is long and I can hear Morian's being fought by the adventurers... Checking his distance, I keep performing the process of helping Dan evolve...

While holding Hikari's hand to calm her down...

Morian's was getting near and near... The process of Dan's evolution was finally completed, but I still can't relax... And need to analyze if everything is alright...

So I look at Hikari and talk to her in a calm and supportive voice.

Biel: " Hii be prepared, we will kill Morian together this time."

Hikari: "what?... m-mama I-I don't think I can-"

Biel: "Hii don't worry."

I placed my hand in her cheek and softly caressed her.

Biel: "you trust in me right?"

Hikari: "y-yes.. "

I say in a firm voice
    Biel: "so believe in me.
    You can do it, I will be together with you.

I will be here at your side, and I will support you, we will do it together.

I know that we can do it, that you can do it."

I give her a bright smile, and extend my hand to Morian,

Biel: {99 heavenly Spears} {Eternal Will} {Eitran Pillars}

99 collosal Spears of light descent from the sky, pinning Morian's in place... The turtle howl, while being completely unable to move...

And then 4 Pillars of purple light bind him in a type of barrier...

And lastly a shinning light merge in the blue barrier around Hikari, turning it into a bliding silver barrier...

Biel: "Hikari now let's do it together."

@brasca123 @LittleFox21 @shad12ow
    OOC:

10/10 3/7 kills

Zek, Clown333, ExitedDeviljho and 7 others like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mama told me to kill Morian... Me!? Really? How could I...

He came, the trees fell at his every step, suddenly, I could see his whole body right in front of me from my ground position, the sight was... Nostalgic, in a bad way, but how... Where did I...?

Spears of Light fell from the air pinning him down, purple Pillars appeared locking him in place... Mama stopped him, then... I should do it?

"I'm right here Hii~
    It will be okay, you can do it~"

"O... Okay Mama... I... I'll do it!"

I flew towards him, he shot spikes in my direction and I desperately dodged them, some were destroyed by Mama and some were stopped by the barrier that Mama just strengthened, I was getting so busy just trying to survive his attacks, how could I possibly... Calm down... Calm down Hikari... You need to do it... Just... Try what you have available to you...

I thought about what I could do to kill him, but… Only one thing was possible, wasn’t it? A well places Master Spark giving him an instant kill... How though? I can't simply bypass his defenses... I need a weak spot... And I won’t be able to use Nature Magic due to his mastery over it.

He roared, with his roar, a breath of acid also came trying to hit us, we barely dodged and saw the whole forest behind melting... Dangerous... This is... Wait... Breath... His insides, if I can hit the inside of his mouth, then maybe... There is no way he'll be able to protect himself!

But how do I do it? He only opens the mouth to send that acid breath, I can't simply attack while he is doing that... Wait... What if I...

"Mama, could you help me in converting the Chaos Energy I have into Mana? I'll make something that will consume lots of it, so I'll need a really big amount, I don't think I can do it solely with my Mana pool, and I don't think I can make the conversion quickly enough to kill him."

Mama accepted it, she wanted to help more, but I wanted to do it on my own, to prove to myself I could kill him.

I got prepared, I made a Magic Circle that was flying right behind me, so that Morian could not see it, I waited for a while, dodging the spikes he sent until... He opened the mouth, here comes the Acid Breath...

I started casting the Master Spark, but stopped it in time while the breath came to me, my Mana was draining, I dodged the breath and waited until the breath started to fade when that happened, I slowed Morian's time, to keep his mouth open, this consumed lots of Mana as he tried to break my magic, but I had enough for a few seconds, then I directed everything else I had towards my Magic Circle, making it overflown, with thrice the usual I had for a normal Master Spark, all without putting any Nature Magic, only feeding it with my Mana...

I stopped the Time Magic on the Circle and it almost exploded due to the excess on it, somehow I was able to keep it intact and finish the spell...

"Love Sign: Master Spark!!!!!!!"

I put my all into that spell, it was my only one shot at him, I had to make it count... The result? It went through, entered directly through the mouth, passed through the whole body and went out through the back, breaking through his skin and tails... I... I did it... I killed Morian... With my own power I...

I fell, the slowtime magic I applied at him was long gone, the Mana I put unto the Master Spark was as well, I didn't even have enough Chaos Energy to start the process of flight... I guess it was a risky shot wasn't it?

Mama quickly caught me mid-air and hugged me.

"You did well Hii~
    I knew you could do it~"

"I... I really did it Mama... I really... I killed Morian myself... Thank you... I could never do it without you... Thank you..."

I was really happy... Mama really did tell me I could do it and... I did it! I really did!

My happiness didn't last that long, as the turtle started to revive once again... I could see a 18th tail appearing as well... I guess the job isn't over, is it?

OOC:

0/10 posts; 4/7 kills; 7 Karma left

Exact 750 words... Had to do so many cuts! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Zek, Clown333, Tang Tang and 11 others like this.
  3. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Fire Pellet!!!”

Thousands after thousands of fire the size of small pebble came shooting out of my hands at the army of giant bugs. As usual, they only burnt some of them. With their wings and their legs badly burnt, they can’t move efficiently. But that is enough, since the incapacitated ones will be easy prey for the other member. I am happy enough to be able to weaken them.

And…now I’m currently alone. Mr. Rald has gone to the more dangerous side of the battle. He just went there without saying anything. I tried to follow him but he seemed to be trying to get into the danger alone. I can respect that wish of his. After all, I might just be a burden to him. Seeing that I already close to death at that last battle. Maybe it is his kindness to me, saving me from fighting a suicidal fight.

But….fighting alone is kind of difficult for me. Why? Because I need to chant my magic. And that takes time.

O fire that will incinerate anything in its path, come answer-W-Woah!?”

I rolled to the side as I dodge a flying jab from the man-eating plant’s long fine. Thankfully, I’m floating, thus making me able to roll without hitting the ground or it will be painful.

a-answer my calling and smith my enemies away. Fire Pellet!!!”

I aimed at the incoming vines. It hit the vines and the small fire quickly changed into a bigger fire as it eats the vine and then finally the main plants. But unfortunately for me, the fire was quickly extinguished due to the many insects that stepped on it.

“This is bad….”

At this rate, I can’t do anything against them. I need something big that will devour them all. And…I have that spell…but….can I do it? I looked around and saw that I am quite in a distance against anyone. The good thing is that my spell won’t hit anyone friendly. The bad thing is that….I might not be able to make it…But…for the greater good…Ellyn, you must do it….You can do it…

O f-fire that destroy everything it touches, come fro-ARGHHH!!!”

A giant hornet just attacked me and I was barely able to dodge its giant stinger. If not, I would have been skewered. And that stopped me from my chanting. I then fixed the mana connection to my grimoire and then continued the chanting.

From the sky, burn down everything that is in your path, leave not a single speck of them f-ARGH!!!”

This time, I was hit by a rushing herculean beetle. It hit my side after I dodge it slightly. But it was enough to threw me to the nearby tree. I slammed my back to the tree. It was not that painful since I managed to stopped just before it hit me completely. But that just made me waste quite an amount of mana. I even needed to catch my breath before I can continue my chant.

F-For anyone to remember, erase them from this world. Fire storm!!!”

A flick of my finger and then a large magic circle expanded under the army of bugs near the man-eating plant. Then fire started to engulf the whole monster. The vortex of flame also hit everything near them, burning some of the tree and the other man-eating plants.

“A-Ah….*wheeze*…I d-did it…..”

I then looked around. To my dismay, after I burnt that army, another show up….This is bad. And some of the plants were already starting to extends their vine toward me…..Elyn….you need to be aware of your surrounding next time…If there is a next time.

I tried to levitated away, but the mental burden from that last spell really slowed me down. At this rate, I will be killed…..But maybe I can just dod-

“Get away from her nya!"

Huh? Who? I looked to the source of the voice and found a catgirl @Totally Not A Clone launching herself at the plants, shredding them to pieces. What I need to do with my spell was done by her so easily.

"I'm Alice nya! I'm a cryomancer nya! Who are you nya?"

Suddenly she asked that without looking back at me. Did she noticed my stare? I heard beastfolk has very heightened sense. Is that it?

“E-Elyn! A mage librarian!”

I could only shouted that while trying to recover.

((OOC: 1/10 posts; 4/7 kills; 7 Karma left))

BlancFrost, Zek, Clown333 and 11 others like this.
  4. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elynya? A mage librarian nya? Does that mean she needs to chant to cast nya? That's tough nya! How was she handling this all alone nya?

I'd better try to help her somehow nya! Good thing I got those cheat claws nya!

I helped her killing a few more plants until they seemed to stop coming for a bit nya. Now I can properly talk nya!

I towards her and...

"Is that a Herculean Beetle nya!? That's amazing nya! I could never kill something like that by myself nya!"

"A-ah, that is, it's not that-"

"I don't know how you can kill these bugs so easily nya, I'd get too scared to properly aim nya, they are sooooo troublesome nya... If only they had been absorbed together with those serpents nya... Hey, you seem to be pretty fun nya! And also pretty strong nya! Let's party up nya!"

"Pa-party, I don't know if I'm-"

"Let's go nya! Let's kill as many mobs as possible nya!"

I grabbed her hand and started running on a direction I heard some rustling nya, maybe there are more man-eating plants there nya?

"If-if you go that qui-quickly you may get-"

"What!? Say it louder Elynya!"

"Ambush!"

"Ambush nya? Is that a bush with am... Nya!! Where did so many of them come from nya?!"

There were lots of man eating plants near us nya... Why didn't Elynya warn me before nya!? Guess I was a bit rash nya... Better start killing nya!

"I'll try to cover the frontlines nya! Then you can chant easily without worrying about being attacked nya! Just warn me if you're going to send a big area one nya!"

Without waiting for her reply I went to the front of the battlefield nya, there were a bit too many for me though... I will trust Elynya will be able to help nya! She seemed pretty strong nya!

OOC: 2/10 posts; 4/7 deaths; 7 karma left.

Zek, Clown333, Tang Tang and 8 others like this.
  5. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    What to do, what to do... Should I go to Morian and do my job or should I stay here and deal with this army of man-eating plants, treants and dragons?... Nah, high ranked members are taking care of Morian just fine so I won't be needed. Let's focus on the matter in front of me first.

So what am I doing? Of course playin... I mean taking aggro from this horde of monsters. At first, the man-eating plants try to gang up and eat on me. Then a dragon charge at the group, causing everything fly, including me. When I land on one of the treants, they begin to wrap their vines and roots around me , trying to squeeze me to death, but to no avail. Then another dragon charges at me, this time bite me off the vines. Guehuehue this body of mine is the fruit of technology, you would need more than that to crunch. So would you like to dissolve me using your stomach digestive enzyme?

The dragon finally gives up. But instead of swallow me, it throw me far away. Uhm, this direction is where Morian is located at, right? Yeah, it's correct. I mean, his leg is right above me. Huh, above?

Everything turns dark in a moment, and a strong pressure is applied on me. I'm... probably under his foot, right? There's no real injury on my body except a slight pain, since I have experience taking hit from big enemies before. Now then, I should get out of here as there's nothing interesting. What? I don't want to stay in one place with flattened trees okay? Acid is okay, but not trees.

Activating <Blink>, I teleport out to somewhere up, then create a foothold in the air to sit on. Phew, sunlight is the best~ But why does sunlight comes from diagonal down?

This time, everything turn white, and I'm blown away. It seems Morian is shooting some sort of magic beam from his mouth. So I'm just caught in a crossfire then. What luck I have. Not that I will complain. This happens.

Now, what is my next destination?

ooc: 3/10 post, 4/7 death, 9 karma (lol)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Zek, Clown333, Tang Tang and 8 others like this.
  6. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    I watched as the forest was melting... "Darn... it was dangerous..." After that I looked at the dead Morian. Erm already not dead. It's reviving again. After Morian fully restored It roared and started attacking again. I tried to make some illusions to distract it but all of my illusions were immidietly crushed under the Morians power. "It understood what was happening?" I mumbled to myself with surprise. "That's becoming dangerous..." Immidietly after that I started retreating because Morian started to go to a position where it can attack me and other A-rankers. "I won't be able to recieve even one blow friom it..." I ran as quickly as I could...

But I was too careless... I bumped in some vines. They were very sturdy and I felt as though I bumped into the wall. "Crap, what is...?" I couldn't finish my sentence when some other vines tried to pierce me from behind. I was able to barely evade them but still the were able to slash at my left side. The cut was quite deep. "Are you kidding me?!" I shouted and used sn illusion to let me seem to be a bit slower than I really was, and this allowed me to barely evade its attack again. attack of the monster was much faster this time. "Crap!" I used illusions to try to decieve it, but it sent out the wave of raw magic and crushed all illusions but I was able to ran away a little bit and could see what it was. It was a plant... But it was HUGE " ****! Isn't this a B-rank monster?!" I cried out and started running as fast as I could. It was the run for my life after all. I casted several more illusions trying to intercept its chase. But all of it was futile...

I was running out of breath and thinking that it may not be that easy to run away from it when I saw large horde of monsters.
    "Maybe this will do..." I thought for a while. "Ah, dosn't matter I don't have a choice anyways." I sighed and dashed straight into the horde. I was running like a madman. At the same time I stopped my attempts to decive the plant with small mirage and used the large one but on the horde of monsters. I used the monsters themselves as a basement for my illusions. I made some of them look like me. It was able to decieve the thing chasing me a little bit, but straight after that it sent out the wave of raw magic again and illusions were crushed.

But they made what the should have done. They were able to hinder his movements and made him attack one of the monsters. After that all nearby monsters charged at it. They weren't a match for the plant behind me but they were able to slow him down. I used my illusions again and made myself look like one of the monsters. When I almost ran away from there the vine came from behind and pierced my shoulder. "Nnrgh..." I groaned in pain. I started running even faster and soon I saw camp B and artilleries there. "Hope they will be able to shoot this damned thing behind me..."

OOC: sorry guys but I went to the camp B with B-rank monster chasing me, so please those in the camp shoot this thing down (If there are members of AG in the camp).

And the reason why I was able to decieve morian and not this plant is simple - Morian didn't pay attention to me since I'm weak. But the plant first attacked and only after that I started using illusions so it can understsnd that something strange is happening since he is viewing me as its prey.

4/10 posts 4/7 deaths 9 karma left

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Zek, Clown333, LittleFox21 and 9 others like this.
  7. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Alice left our squad, Carm is also left whilst saying few words to us. With that, our squad who back to original siza retreated to the camp.

On the way our retreat I see someone get stroke by Morian and flying away passing us above. I hope she is alright...

Soon after, when we at the base vicinity, we saw a huge Man-Eating Plant coming toward base direction. Every step he take making the earth shook. We surprised why there is high ranked enemy so close to our Base? After careful look we see that plant is pursuing a man with gray robe. We also see many puppet soldiers and some Lizzardmen soldier rushing from the camp to the plant but they are still too far to rescue that man.

I cast haste and wind shield to all of us while we rushed to the plant. Miss Elementalist shooting her fire ball and managed to distract that plant attention. Knight Leader and the warrior move in unison cooperating closely to hold the plant.

With just Knight Leader that is Rank D adventurer we had, we only can hope to hold the plant until puppet soldiers arrive at battle scene. My [windshield] can only block one attack from that damn plant making me repeatedly casting shields to the frontline. Fortunately fire element magic still gave adequate amount of damage hindering the plant vines attack. Loto is also helping in the front, he use his tiny body to climb to the plant back and then staying there while use its vines to entangle the plant vines making both sides vines being knotted resulting less vines the plant can use.

Actually, we only fight this plant for about ten minutes but due to the pressure we feel a lot longer.

Five squads of Puppet Soldiers arrive and start to shooting with their guns. And Two Squads of Lizzardmen came to the front joining the fray striking B-Ranked Man-Eating Plan from all sides. After supports came, two warriors and Loto retreated to the back exhausted. Only Knight Leader that is still has stamina to deal with the plant. Me and Miss Elementalist squeezed our mana to press more damage to the plant.

Man-Eater Plant loosing most of his health began rampaging. He release a great amount of paralyze spores to the air and some of Lizzardmen that inhaled the spore showing sign of stiffness then got beaten and thrown by the pant vines. The plant also trying to reach puppet soldier that firing their guns at the back but his root already badly damaged making him unable to move, even if he could, his advance is very slow.

Gun fire keep raining for a while scraping Man-Eating Plant tree bark bit by bit. And Miss elementalist fire spells show its effectiveness burning his twigs making him looks like a huge bonfire. What a view to spectate… In the end, the Plant stopped moving for good and then we celebrate our success. This is my first kill on B-Rank Monster, I wonder when I can soloing a B-ranked monster.

The plant is burn badly leaving very little loot for us. But fortunately, I’m got a straight branch with length just enough for a Staff, I will find a crafter to make this branch a good staff for me later. While I only got decent loot, on the other hand, Loto as always know best what to loot from plant based monster. He got precious monster core and hide it in his mouth! Hahaha, good job Loto! Thumbs up!

OOC: 5/10 posts 4/7 deaths 9 karma left

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    Zek, Clown333, nguuuquaaa and 6 others like this.
  8. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Avoiding Soup's attack Hikari shoot a Huge Master Spark that passed through the entire Soup, killing it.

I am really proud of her, she has become really strong, and now she will believe in herself~ that makes me feel happy, even if we are in the middle of a battlefield filled in which the air is filled with the scent of Blood, death, and burned flesh...

I see Hikari falling, I giggle a bit while thinking how she overworks herself trying to do things alone, She sure works hard.

I teleport and catch her in a princess carry.

Biel: "You did well Hii~
    I knew you could do it~"

Hikari: "I... I really did it, Mama... I really... I killed Morian myself... Thank you... I could never do it without you... Thank you..."

Biel: "You don't need to say it~ I am also thankful for you to help me Hii~
    If not for your help~ It would be much more difficult to do what I did~"

Hikari: "I... I'm glad I could help Mama... I really am... I guess I can be useful as well, can't I?"

Biel: "you always are Hii"

Giving her a kiss on her forehead I Teleported us to the camp, inside the tent Dancchi was.

There, Dancchi lied on the bed, drenched in sweat, and unconscious... but now she has a calm Countenance...

Hikari: "Onee-chan!? Wha-what happened!? Why is she here? Is she okay Mama!? Onee-chan isn't hurt is she!?"

Biel: " not exactly, she Absorbed too much energy and ended Evolving.
    For now, she is just sleeping... but I will take a quick look to check if everything is alright"

Hikari: "I... I'm glad... For a moment I thought that something had happened to Onee-chan... I was really worried that... I..." Hikari hugged me tight "I don't want to lose anyone of the family... Not again... Please not again..."

Hugging her tight, I softly whisper in her ear.
    Biel: "You won't lose anyone... I too don't want to lose this... I won't let this happen... never..."
    I kiss Hikari's cheek and active a analyze magic, fully scanning Dannchi's body... I breath out in relief knowing that she was okay.

Biel: "don't worry Hii~ She is okay~ There is nothing wrong with her~ I just checked it"

Hikari: "Okay... As long as she is alright... Then it's... It's okay... I'm sure Onee-chan will wake up in no time... Right?"

Biel: "Yes~ she is just resting~ We did stay 3 days without sleeping and eating..."
    Hugging Hikari I ask her
    "Also Hii~ I want you to stay here a bit... rest and eat something for now~ Okay~? I will be waiting for you at the Front lines~"
    I give her another kiss on the forehead.

Hikari: "I... Okay, Mama, I'll rest for a bit... Please take care of yourself and of Rea-chan... I love you..."

Biel: "I also Love you~"

I teleport to sky above Morian... and Look at him from Above... I reinforce my body with magic again and Fly in his direction at full speed...
    The sound of thunders echo through the entire battlefield, and them a loud sound of things crashing...

As I clash against Morian's head, the impact was so powerful, that a shock wave washed everything around us, and Soup's head was pushed down and bashed into the ground, creating a huge crater....

@brasca123 @LittleFox21
    OOC: 6/10 posts 4/7 deaths -1 karma left

Zek, Clown333, ExitedDeviljho and 8 others like this.
  9. Zerith

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'll try to cover the frontlines nya! Then you can chant easily without worrying about being attacked nya! Just warn me if you're going to send a big area one nya!"

“W-Wait!?”

Before I could say anything more, the catgirl, Alice, already went to confront them in such a short moment. The number is not much, but the fact that each plant can deliver attack from multiple directions is a very big problem. And…it seems like my new partner is not one that depends on strategy and such….Right after that, Mr. Rald’s voice echoed inside my head and all of his command. It seems that….now I have to use those lessons I learned in such a short time.

I formulated plan as I looked at the surrounding. We are…surrounded….And there’s not escape path. Alice was easily moving them down, but if this keeps us, she will lose too much stamina. Or I will first….Probably the later, right? Then my only plan is to at least make them retreat. And fire has done their part well.

But….I can’t use too much fire magic for now. My mana is drained. I have some potion with me, but it needs time to recover my mana pool and also my mental energy. Mana is not the sole ‘fuel’ for magic. It is concentration and focus. Without one of them, the magic might not be called out or, in worse case, backfired. I’ve experienced that in the past. And now….I need to be wise.

“….not fire….”

That short sentence escaped my mouth. Together with that, my hand quickly put inside the current grimoire and then changed it to the ice one. After putting my mana into it, incantation for spells came into my mind. Good. I can do this. And the long chant is not a problem as long as I stay close to Ms. Alice. But not too close or I might endanger her. Okay, let’s try this.

I canceled my levitation spell on myself and poured my mana to my feet this time instead of my hand. Immediately after that, magic circle appeared on the ground, expanding toward the area around me with me as the center. It grows slowly and with each expansion, my mana was drained. After seeing the limit of my mana, I started reciting the chant.

“Ice that stops time, blizzard that halt traveller, and hail that destroy anything it touches. Hear my voice and answer my call and grab the ones dare to hinder my way and put them in cags of eternity.”

I felt my mana was on the verge of exploding after that last word. But I just let them accumulate and stopped the trigger. Ugh…this is difficult…But…I can do it!

“Ms. A-Alice ( @Totally Not A Clone ) ! Get behind me!”

“Nyokay!”

She then leapt from the frontline to behind me in a split second. I was at awed after seeing her athletic ability. Beastkin really does have heightened physical ability.

“Elynya?”

“O-Oh, right.“

I looked around and saw the plant’s vine started to slither to us in a menacing way. Okay…closer….closer…NOW!

“Freezing Vortex!!!”

A stomp from my feet and then the magic circle glowed brightly. The magic circle then shot out cold freezing wind that spun around us in a great speed. The vine tried to break through the freezing wind, but it was a futile effort. The moment the vines touched the edge of the freezing wind, the vine started to froze into solid block of ice. The ice then creep onto the core plant in an alarming speed. In matter of seconds, all of the plants that surrounded us were frozen solid, making us surrounded by ice sculpture.

“I d-did it-Ugh!”

I immediately fell to my knees. N-Not good. I went o-overboard. T-This is b-

“GURGH!”

Suddenly the taste of iron hit my tongue. I wiped my mouth and noticed that I had coughed up blood….I need to…rest for a bit…
    ((OOC: 7/10 posts 4/7 deaths -1 karma left))

BlancFrost, Zek, Clown333 and 10 others like this.
  10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mama teleported me back to the camp, on a tent near... Near Onee-chan... Why was she... It couldn't be...

I was really desperate at that moment... Mama explained things to me, which helped me calm down... It is just so scary... The thought of losing my family... Please not that...

Mama then asked me to eat and rest a bit... I wanted to go back right away, but... Now that I'm here... I just can't ignore all the accumulated hunger and tiredness anymore...

While I decided to go rest, Mama teleported back to the battlefield right away... She really can do... A huge lot... She is really far, isn't she...?

I left the tent that Onee-chan was resting and went to eat something, the food was bland, but that's what we can expect for a warzone, we need something to fill us with energy, not to please our tongs.

After finishing eating the food I decided to go take a rest... On the way to the tents, I started hearing painful moans from a bigger tent... What is...

I entered it and... The sight was horrible, healers going from side to another, men and women of all races on the ground, wallowing in pain, some could barely move due to the paralysis spores, others were wounded with bites from the man eating plants, fractured bones from collisions, people full of bug stings, missing body parts... It was hell on earth... It was just... So terrible... How could something so terrible happen... I couldn't even...

I was brushed aside by a rushing healer coming over with a new patient... I can't simply let this aside... I need to help in any way I can...

I moved away to not interfere any further with their work, and sat down on the middle of the camp and closed my eyes, I needed something... Something big, something that I could use to properly help them all out... I focused and started to concentrate... I can't make a simple one this time.

First of all, I started to concentrate and feel all the energy around me, the crazy big amount of Nature Energy on the surroundings... I needed a more direct source though, I focused on the leylines, the ones that keep Morian alive, I sensed Mama's corruption in them, as well as Rea-chan's domain slowly expanding... I picked a part near me that Mama was already corrupting, which should be easy for me to make into Mana I connected myself to it and let the Mana flow in, not into me, but directly into the spell I was making, I was making myself into just a passage for the flow of it, so that the Mana could go the place I wanted.

Then, I used this Mana to start making a Magic Circle, one big enough not only to get just the camp, but everything on the surroundings, from camp B all the way to the area near Morian... It's an absurd size, but... I can do it... I just need... Focus...

The First, the green of Nature, Regeneration.

"Powers of Nature, hear my call, let the wounds recover themselves, grant power to the wounded bodies to help themselves!"

The Second, the blue of Water, Purification.

"Water that runs in this word, come as I plead, wash away all the afflictions that haunt them, make all contamination be cleansed!"

The third, the golden of Light, Heal.

"Light that resides in all of us, please grant my wish, heal all those wounds that pain the hurt ones, let them feel the longed relief!"

The fourth, the Yellow of time, Recovery.

"Time, time that constantly flows throughout this world, never stopping, never waiting, grant them the energy they would have after a long rest!

By the powers that I command, make my wishes true! Miracle Heal!"

The Magic Circle instantly lighted up, glowing a light of multiple colors, improving the natural regeneration, cleaning and detoxifying any wounds, healing that which shouldn't be recovered naturally and restoring the stamina of all that I considered my allies, I felt an absurd amount of Mana being drained, but I kept on pulling it from the vein of the forest, and somehow, I was making it work... Even so, I had to use my own Mana as a catalyst to make pull the Forest's Mana, which even like this, had a ridiculously high consumption rate... It won't be for long, but I hope I can help everyone with this...

OOC: A huge area heal was spread throughout the whole battlefield, it improves regeneration, cures poisons and the like, heals wounds directly and cures fatigue, it will last for 8 posts.

8/10 posts; 4/7 deaths; 8 posts of heal left!

Oh, and 749 words this time... At least I only had to make one small cut this time.

Zek, Clown333, shad12ow and 10 others like this.
  11. Totally Not A Clone

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to the frontlines nya! I was trying to handle the plants nya! It was quite troublesome, but somehow I was doing it nya!

I was hurt a few times though, it really hurts nya! I hate pain nya! Pain pain go away! Don't go hitting me you stupid plants nya!

While I was somehow dealing with them, I suddenly heard Elynya call for me!

"Nyokay!"

I couldn't wait to run away from those plants so I did it without even thinking nya! Wait... Did I just say nyokay nya? Since when have I been using so many nyas!? And I even started merging words with nyas now... I'm becoming a complete nekomata, aren't I...?

"Freezing Vortex!"

Freezing nya? Wasn't she shooting fire nya? I didn't expect her to make such an incredible ice spell nya! She is a really strong mage nya! I can't freeze this much this quickly nya!

What? She is falling on her knees nya? Why is-

“GURGH!”

Blood nya!? She coughed blood nya... What do I do nya!? I can stop that nya!

"I need... Some... Rest..."

"Rest nya? Here nya? We're in the middle of the enemy's ground nya! We can't rest here nya!"

"I know, but... I'm not... That well..."

"Guuuuhhh... Okay nya! I'll carry you back nya, I was the one that brought us to this mess after all nya!"

I didn't wait for her reply and put her on my back nya, she seemed embarrassed nya, but endured because she was hurt nya... I feel bad nya, I shouldn't have advanced so recklessly nya... I'll be sure to take her to a safe place nya!

I started walking while smelling the dangerous plants nya, like this I could avoid them nya, it seemed to work well nya! Good thing they have a distinct smell nya!

Still... It's tiring carrying someone on my back nya, even with a cheat boost nya... I want to bring her back nya... Oh, what's this nya? Heal nya? I'm feeling better nya?

"Hey, can nyou feel that Elynya!? There is a heal nya!"

"Yes... I can..."

I could easily see her complexion getting better nya... This is good nya! She might actually not need the healers nya? I wonder... I'd better ask her nya.

"What do nyou think we should do now Elynya? Go back or push forward nya?

OOC: @Zerith is this good?

9/10 posts; 4/7 deaths; 7 heal posts left nya.

Almost getting another kill nya! Let's do it nya! \o/

Zek, Clown333, Razogul and 9 others like this.
  12. LOLISENSEI

LOLISENSEI Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rurika was wandering around the forest on the fourth day. In truth, he got lost on his way while snapping some pictures of some wildlife. Though in actuality, it was because of the dryads that lured him in. What comes next is best left as a secret.

Anyways, even if he did managed to find the designated campsites, he has doubts whether if he could be of any use. On a normal circumstance, he can be quite a help on doing renaissance or conducting ranged inspections, because it is his area of expertise. But on this case, it was quite different. Power was more needed, and scouting has already been done long ago by dispatched members. And since he doesn't have any abilities outside scouting, he is very useless at this point.

"Yosh, I've decided let's just snap some pantsu."

Rurika headed towards another part of a clearing, which was the origin of numerous thundering roars of explosions and as well as metals clanging together.

"M-masaka!!!"

As soon as he entered, right off the bat, he saw numerous girls surrounding a giant turtle. Although there were some guys as well, he didn't paid any attention to them, since he was busy feasting his eyes on the ladies' pantsu.

"Is this heaven? Oh, wait. Now's not the time to be in a daze, need to take pictures."

*Snap*

"Ooooh, one has pink, and other has plain white. There's the the mature ones as well."

Rurika, being busy reviewing the pictures, didn't knew that the giant turtle was already in his front. He was kicked by the giant turtle and which sent him flying into the air.

"NOOO REGRETS!!!"

He soon plummeted after the raid has ended. He's still alive, probably.

10/10 posts; 4/7 deaths; 6 heal posts left.

13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    A large airship sailed above camp B. Every member knew it was none other than the Guildmaster Battle Airship. It was the same airship that has done a lot of bombardment from the day 1 until day 3. But what they didn’t know is that there is something different in the ship that day. And the only one that know that is none other than the captain of said ship, Shadow, who was standing on top of the deck.

“So…it has died more than once, eh?”

“Correct, Master Shadow.”

“And the place is now filled with man-eating plants?”

“And the Lizardmen and human puppet has been decreased to a mere half of their initial number too?”

“….Tch! You damned turtle….We’ll kill you even if that is the last thing we do. Arkley! Prepare the cannons! Fill them with fire bombs! Light the ballista’s bolt! We’ll light the area around that turtle to slow him down!”

“Understood, Master Shadow.”

The Guildmaster then walked toward the edge of the ship while gritting his teeth. The tide of war is certainly not in the Guild’s favor if this continues. He needs to reduce the casualty and also push back the whole monster army. Although the dragons have disappeared, the fact the man-eating plants littered the whole battlefield is a problem of its own.

“Nehebkau, you can detect soul, right?”

“We can detect soul, life, and death forces. Master.”

“Very good. Scan the whole area and give me the report.”

“We live to serve, Master.”

Then eight metallic spider legs expanded from his back. Each of them glowed with purple hue. It only lasted for a few seconds before it stopped glowing and retracted onto his back. Then a wide smile appeared on his face. He then moved to the front most edge of the airship and looked down.

“Well, well, well, time to try some new thing. Nehebkau! Possession! Target is the Giant Death Worm nearest to that damned turtle!”

“We will make that a possibility, Master.”

This time, only one of the eight metallic spider legs expanded. It then let out another glowing, but this time with a dark purple glow. Shadow’s smile then grew wider as he looked to the ground below. Then that one legs shot out of his back and went to a certain location.

On the ground, a single Death Worm suddenly jumped out of the ground and started to burrow around Morian’s legs. It was so fast that one might see that as it has gone crazy. But the fact is that it has been possessed by Shadow’s Nehebkau. The death worm kept digging and digging around, making Morian’s legs buried although only slightly. But that has done enough to slow his approach. Not to mention that it already been attacked by Biel, making it even slower due to the injury.

Back to the airship, Shadow with his mask on has already aimed his mana shooter at the giant turtle. But there is something different with his usual mana shooter. It has a lot of stuff added to it. Next to him, there are two large tubes that were connected to his outfit, one to his left and to his right. Then the remaining seven metallic spider legs have expanded and secured Shadow firmly to the deck. The front of his weapon has at least 3 gems attached to it and a few gems attached to the outer ring of the muzzle.

“Nehebkau, have you done securing me?”

“We have finished, Master.”

“Arkley, prepare to stabilize the airship.”

“Acknowledged, Master Shadow.”

“Good! Firing in 3!”

The two tubes started to glow brightly.

“2!”

Then the center of the mana shooter let out the same glow. In fact, it has shone to a blinding light.

“1! FIRE!!!”

A single pull of the trigger let out a loud growl from the weapon as it let out a very bright beam that hit the gem on the front of the muzzle. It then became brighter and wider after exiting the gems and it engulfed the turtle. When the light receded, about half of the beast has been gouged and the remains started to fell off.

Back at the ship, Shadow looked at his work behind his mana shooter that emitted a lot of smoke. He opened his mask and let out a laugh.

“NICELY ROASTED!!! HAHAHA!!!”

[OOC : 0/10 posts; 5/7 deaths; 5 heal posts left. The smell of roasted turtle is in the air, people! HAHAHAHA~!]
    @Bielt @brasca123 @LittleFox21

BlancFrost, Zek, A5G_Reaper and 12 others like this.
  14. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    The ceiling.

This would usually be the sight that most people wake up to.

A familiar sight that will ease any troubled mind, providing both the sense of comfort and the assurance of safety.

Some may only view it as a temporary shelter, whereas others may experience the warmth of a home.

Regardless of that, we, as adventurers, are not always so lucky to have a ceiling. While our adventures may indeed lead us to far away and treacherous places, some will miss their homes while others will place theirs in their heart.

Paying the prices with our bodies; we are seekers of the truth, discoverers of hidden wonders and the answer to those in need.

We do not fear challenging boggy marshlands, climbing the tallest steeps, exploring desolate ruins of bygone civilisations, navigating through the frozen ice sheets or forming expeditions to tackle the barren wastelands.

At times our desires are no less than those of ambitious tyrants, yet at others, we can be as modest a maidens. Idealistically, we are the epitome of freedom, yet in contradiction, our occupation itself binds us to the values and ideals of our surroundings.

What is true freedom?

What are adventurers?

Why am I stuck inside the fleshy constrains of this man-eating plant?

Please send some help to save poor little Ton. I'm weak, defenceless and mana-less for some reason...

[OOC:] 1/10 posts; 5/7 deaths; 4 heal posts left

BlancFrost, Zek, Clown333 and 9 others like this.
  15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The gouged out beast regenerated in an alarming rate. In a matter of seconds, it has stood up again, stronger than before. Not even a speck of wound could be seen on its figure. As it stood up, the earth around it cracked opened. From the opened crack, numerous thorny vines and branches shot out. In seconds, the whole forest has been filled with those strange objects.

The vines are alive, as they attacked anything not controlled by Morian. Adventurers, Lizardmen corps, human puppet, even the neutral animal. Not only that, they released strange thorn every now and then that can penetrate leather armor and thin iron armor. Some strange bugs also appeared every now and then and they are highly poisonous.

Current Condition :
    1. The forest has been filled with thorny vine and root monsters. They are durable and will attack anyone on sight. They can attack from multiple directions and it will try to coil on any adventurer, trying to crush them to death. They are weak to fire and ice. They are fast and dangerous.
    2. Poisonous bug tend to gather near them. Proceed with cautions.
    3. The giant insects have become fiercer and they are much tougher.
    4. Morian will sometimes strike the ground, making earthquakes every now and then that can be felt even to camp B.
    5. The man-eating plants have doubled in number and have become even faster and more dangerous.
    [OOC: ANNOUNCEMENT. NO CHANGE IN COUNTER]

Zek, scriptor, Bielt and 10 others like this.
  16. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    "KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!"

A large explosion can be heard in the direction of the Morian.

Uwah! So loud. It must be Shadow airship attacking the Morian. Even with that, the turtle still standing strong.

Tch! the big turtle is still alive even after that. Why can't it just died from that?

Hmm? Without even noticing, it seems I have run a bit deeper inside the forest. I should go back to camp B. The lack of sleep really dull my judgement.

Without wasting time, I cast Wind Move and run back toward the Camp B.

Suddenly a large tree branch can be seen swinging toward me from the front. I jump a bit higher, but a second tree branch appear in front of my eye.

I can't evade this.

BAMP!!!!

The tree hit me and I fly back to where I come from.

@#$%!! It hurts, but then my pain got heal like magic. ???

What the heck is this? The tree branch is almost as big as root from A-Rank Man Eating Plant... the size is to large for any normal E to C-Rank Man Eating Plant. But I don't see any A-Rank monster in the area.

Suddenly more and more Man Eating Plant and Giant Insect coming toward my direction. What the heck? They look more ferocious than before. I need to get out of this stupid forest and go back to Camp B.

I start to cast Fire Battery and Fire Shelling and throw it toward the swarm of Man eating plant and giant bug.

Tch! The E and D Rank die easily, but the C-Rank won't go down without a fight! I just need to try my best and get out from this forest.

Fire Battery!!!

I run as fast as I can, but it looks like the stupid plant and bug decided to chase me with everything they got. I throw as many fire skill as I can while running, but it just doesn't end.

While running with my Eagle eye sometimes scanning in front of me, a figure of Man Eating Plant trying to swallowing a little girl can be seen. I can only see the buttocks, leg and tail that is still not being swallow by the plant.

Is it Taka? She is always playing this got eaten by monster game. I should just ignore her since she is strong enough to get out of it.

I run past the Plant....

Wait a minute.... Taka clothes is black and that little girl is white. Plus she have tail....

It must be my lacking of sleep plus getting chased by monster that caused blunder in my judgement.

Sorry little girl, I'm currently being chased by dozen of C-Rank Man Eating Plant and Poisonous bug. So I can't turn back toward your direction. All I can do is this.

I throw my skill Fire Battery toward that Man Eating Plant direction while still running away.

There. I hope that one skill is good enough.

My current level is 18.

[OOC:] 2/10 posts | 5/7 deaths | 3 heal posts left

Zek, Clown333, scriptor and 8 others like this.
  17. Zerith

Reading List:
    Link
    "What do nyou think we should do now Elynya? Go back or push forward nya?”

That question….startled me. We can go back?...Of course we can. So why didn’t we just go back already?...Ah, the answer is so simple. Because we are fighting in this war together. We need to push forward. We need to. And the fact that we have been healed by that mysterious magic means that we have no excuse to go back.

With that in my mind, I pulled out the mana potion from my item box and then popped out the cork. I emptied the whole content immediately. Ugh! Bitter! But…it does have an immediate effect. I can feel warmth started spreading to my whole body and my head felt a lot lighter. I then looked at Ms. Alice.

“Let’s push forward.”

I stood up, but I immediately went back to kneeling. The reason? The earth shook terribly. Even Ms. Alice had difficulties standing up. I then casted levitation on both of us. It was not a difficult feat as I had been healed and my mana pool is restoring nicely.

“W-What happen, nya!?”

“I d-don’t know. Let’s just move and-Watch out!!!”

I flew toward her and pushed away, making the two of us floated a little too close to the frozen man-eating plants. We both then looked at what happened next with widened eyes.

“The heck is that, nya!?”

I would also shout if not for the fact that my voice was caught in my throat. It was a group of towering thorny vines and roots! They really filled the place to the extent that it has surrounded us. This is very very bad!!!

“I’ve never seen this kind of thing. And….MORE BUGS!!!”

I shouted as I saw some more bugs are crawling out of the holes inside the vines and roots. T-This is getting worse!

O fire that will incinerate anything in its path, come answer my calling and smith my enemies away. Fire Pellet!!”

I quickly pointed my hands toward them and flicked my finger the moment my chant completed. I can recite them much faster and my mana circulation feels much better due to the healing effect. This way, I can keep the magic circle on my hand much longer and I managed to kill more small bugs.

But…at this rate, we will be surrounded. Sure, the bugs I can handle with the fire pellet, but the thing I’m afraid the most is those giant vines monster. They mig-

“Elynya, watch out!”

“H-Huh!? GUH!!!”

I was pushed aside by Ms. Alice. She then attacked the approaching vines that almost stabbed me. This is what I’m afraid of! I then pointed my left hand at the creeping vines and my right hand at the bugs. Fortunately it works. For now…But I can’t keep doing this. We need to have a better field for us to fight. And being surrounded like this will only kill us sooner or later.

“Ms. Alice! Go make an escape route! I’ll keep the bugs and the vines away from you while you do that!”

I can’t say for sure can keep them away, but I just do what I can. Ugh, grandmother in heaven, give little Elyn strength, please….

((OOC: 3/10 posts , 5/7 deaths , 2 heal posts left. Hope this work @Totally Not A Clone ))

BlancFrost, Zek, Nurman and 11 others like this.
  18. Totally Not A Clone

Reading List:
    Link
    Elynya decided to push forward nya! I'm happy because she is quite fun nya! Let's do our best nya-

Earthquake nya! Why's that nya!? Elynya used a levitation spell nya, this made things a bit easier nya.

She pushed me towards the frozen area nya, lots of vines are growing on the place we were just standing nya! So dangerous nya!

"The Heck is that nya!?"

This is so weird nya! I thought only the man-eating plants were appearing nya!

“I’ve never seen this kind of thing. And….MORE BUGS!!!”

More bugs nya? What... They... They are coming nya, they are looking even more ferocious nya! This is really scary nya! What do I do nya!?

Elynya was fighting them off nya, but I couldn't move nya... Move nya! I need to... Do something nya...

“Elynya, watch out!”

I pushed her away and started attacking the thorns nya, if I... If I just let the bugs for her, it will be alright nya, it will definitely be alright nya!

“Ms. Alice! Go make an escape route! I’ll keep the bugs and the vines away from you while you do that!”

Me nya? How nya!? There are too many nya! I can't leave you alone nya! You need time to cast nya!

No... She is trusting me to open a path nya... But... Will she be able to follow it nya? Even if I make one, I'm not sure she'll be able to go through before it closes nya... Not buying that nya!

I ran on her direction and put her over my shoulder nya! She was quite flustered nya.

"Wha-what are you...?"

"You get my back nya! I'll open the path for us nya!"

I rushed straight forward on the direction of the camp nya! There were lots of vines and... And bugs nya... But I needed to go through nya!

They came to me trying to attack nya... I won't let you nya!

"DIE DIE DIEDIEDIEDIENYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA!!!!"

I used whatever was left of my Mana to make two ice swords and started slashing nya! The vines seemed weak to cold nya, so they were cut easily nya! The bugs... I cut through the bugs too nya! I'll kill all those stupid bugs nya!

I heard some fire sounds on behind nya, seems like Elynya is also doing her job nya!

I kept on running forward nya, a vine coiled on my leg nya! I cut it and continued running nya! Stupid bug came nya! I cut through as well nya! Cutting through them all nyahahaah!!!

After running for a while I heard a weird sound nya... What was that nya? It was... Oh, it's a shout nya!

"Ms Alice! Stop already! You need to rest! They are already left behind us!"

"Rest nya? What are nyou-"

I fell on the ground nya? Why did I fall nya? Humm... What? What is this feeling nya? Is it... Is it pain nya? And... There is a wet feeling as well nya... Blood nya? Is Elynya hurt nya? She seems fine nya... Is it my blood nya? Ah... I'm bleeding nya, I'm hurt, and that's where the pain is coming from nya.

I seemed to have gotten lots of cuts and stabs nya... I can feel a soothing healing nya... But it's still hurting a lot nya... I didn't even notice I was hurt nya... At least we fled nya... I'm not being able to move that well nya... What do I do now nya?

I tried getting up nya, but it really hurt nya! Elynya also stopped me nya?

"Why are nyou stopping me nya? We need to keep moving nya."

"You ca-can't continue like that! You need to rest a bit... You're bleeding all over!"

"But... Bugs nya? And vines nya, they'll come again nya..."

I had sat down at least nya, but it was really hard to move nya, it would be good to rest nya, but it seems too dangerous nya... What do we do nya?

OOC: @Zerith is it good nya? Not sure if I depicted Elynya right nya!

And I got 666 words nya! I swear it wasn't intentional nya!

4/10 posts; 5/7 deaths; 1 heal post left nya!

Zek, Nurman, LittleFox21 and 9 others like this.
  19. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, our squad arrived at the Camp B. we are so exhausted from the battles but for I can see it our luck is much better than other people here at the medical site. Missing limbs, poisoned, paralyzed, bone fracture, you name it and there will be someone having the same injuries. I myself want to help them with my magic, but I need to recover my condition first before it. Our squad who every member just having small injuries going straight to our tent passing medic site.

At our tent, Knight Leader give us our free time while we recovering at the cam and told us to regroup later when he get next assignment from the commander after reporting our achievement. Then he got out from our tent to the command post at the center of Camp B.

The two Warriors is each go to replenish our potions supply and our rations. I and Miss Elementalist stayed at our tent meditating to fill our mana pool.

Suddenly a surge of mana fluctuation filled our camp. Someone using area of effect recovery and healing buff at the Camp B. Almost instantly, our injuries healed and our stamina come back. Feeling this phenomenon I wake myself from my meditation state. Helping wounded people? I think that doesn’t relevant anymore as this area of effect buff very effective at doing their job. I guess there is no need to get out there anymore. A moment later Miss Elementalist wake up, after exchanging a few words with me, she also got out from the tent leaving me and Loto alone in here.

Then I focus my attention to Loto that still holding Man-Eater Plant monster core on his mouth. “Loto, take out the monster core. I will keep it for now.” Loto didn’t open his mouth but he give me sign that he want to eat it. “Sigh, that is not food Loto. Don’t playing around, that core is having many usefulness but not as a food. Come on give it to me, I will treat you good meals after this raid.” But, Loto betrayed my expectation as he gulping the monster core whole.

!#$%^&*)(&^%$#!

I’m so shocked and angry at a moment seeing precious core disappeared to Loto stomach. But then my mood is switch to worry seeing Loto turn as stiff as a statue. “Hey, Loto, don’t play jokes on me. Wake up Loto!” I casted [healing wind] to him but nothing happen. Then I’m calming myself down as nothing to gain from panicking. Trying to understand the situation, I’m channeling my mana to see any mana fluctuation I can detect. I feel familiar mana, that I’m sure are Loto’s, still circulating very slowly around his body, but most of his manna gathered in his stomach. I jump to conclusion maybe he still in the process digesting the monster core. But then again it only my conclusion, I don’t know what exactly happening inside Loto.

Many thing happen outside our tent. Sound of Guild Leader ship landing on the Camp B followed by sound of cannons and artilleries shooting, a loud blasting sound, lastly a sweet fragrant aroma of turtle meat… Then I hear big commotion outside, I think I hear something about monsters being more aggressive and the situation turning more dangerous. Thanks got I already at the camp not on now-chaotic-battle-field.

A few hours later Loto like in the state of [take root], his feet growing roots stabbing to the ground. Then he grew noticeably larger, and his bark being exfoliated showing his new bark. His branch and leaves is also grew more lush. Then, the last change is a tiny fruit sprouted on one of his branch but the location is a bit hidden. Other people will easily miss it unless he paid extra attention to spotting the fruit. I feel similar mana on his new fruit than the fruits that Loto collected from corrupted treant elder.

At last, Loto opening his eyes, making confused face seeing my worried expression then he grinning while give me a big hug. Then he make gestures saying that I don’t have to worry for him.

OOC: 5/10 posts; 5/7 deaths;
    Doing some char pet development here~ after this, ready to join the fun again!

Zek, Nurman, fuzor100 and 5 others like this.
  20. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    A lone adventurer. Wearing a long jet black lustrous robe, holding jet black staff which crowned in priceless looking gems. Threading one's own path inside the archives of the guild, searching for a certain information which is recorded.

Nothing found, yet something else had catch the eyes.

A certain book. Thick, but not as thick as it supposed to be expected. A certain page, a certain passage. Certain information.

Reading the book, the contains written hath been recited in these very hall.

"The accounts on the raid in Rainforest Vale,

Aeternus Adventurer Guild Record

Excerpt,

Crowen N. - D rank

-----

Day 4 - Raid for Morian

As you may found. I was a normal human. All were like in the like-ness of human being. Normal. And, as the persona of man who dwell as a normal. I am proudly to say, I'm normal. Human-like and normal-like.

Everything I am done is pretty good, for somebody which is actually almost nobody, which refers to me, albeit it maybe makes no difference in the whole ordeal. Normal. In this raid. In the beginning until the strikes of the final hour. What you may found in this report is something happened on the outsider views of omniscient. If you didn't want to read, then don't. You won't like it anyway. Proceeding is your choice.

"Et impinget, et corruet, et surgere in aeternum"

The adventurers, those words are the most appropriate terms to us. For we are the adventurers. Who stumbled, and rises again so many times. And so here we are, the fourth day of the raid by the Rainforest Vale.

The fourth day, it may pass your finger like holding sand. Slipping-through. So it may depict. As it was meant to. Only,

only that, you may never know, how to feel as I did.

Suffer.

Apology. Is what may I need now. Not for me, but to every one. Whom I, a man as may compare to nobody did, refer to or maybe insulted. Sinful, is maybe what's this excerpt. So,

let's get started.

In question.

Yes. Question.

Question. What is the feeling of getting no ailments?

It was unfair, for the people who do get really ill suffered more.

Question. What is the feeling of resourcefulness?

Unfair, for the people who not may have may not felt the bliss of what people may call plenty. Enough, or less.

Question. To can fly beyond the highest sky?

To look up, for the people who look down.

Question. To be powerless?

Hopelessness. No hope may bequeathed for the one's weakness, and obedience to the accursed fate.

Yet I may not follow those. For I am what I am.

To be truth, I'm maybe the only one whom may say,

"I am normal"

I am human. Nothing more nor less. Following what was true to be believed. Fight as it would be when happened. As supposed to. Expected. Desperate. Plausible.

Yet,

I am here suffering.

For I am stumbled by disease. Not born of magical races, or entities, albeit normal human. I am fragile. Even there was endeavors to preserve, I am fallen. Suffered. The heat around. Seeping through my skin. Through my soul. The pain.

For I am weak. Not may like others whom exceedingly excelled at something particularly useful. I felt useless. Again, worthless. As people around may excel in sword path, cultivation, magic, crafting, or in technology, they're vastly and deeply understand, and mastered it.

Watching them may inflicted the flame of envy inside of me. The fire was blazing. Spreading. Red. Burned all through. And that time, I was thinking like,

am I was right to envy?

Am I wrong to be born human? Am I wrong to be born weak and powerless? Am I wrong to live simple? Am I, living now is right?

Leaving all the jobs to others. When all I can do is turning around, failing, retreat. Only to be beaten. Played by monsters.

Am I wrong?

---------

"Oi... there is almost nothing written here isn't it !?"

As the black mage said that, the black mage furiously flipped the pages, only to found more blank pages until the most back page.

"I'm up~ " as the black mage said that, the black mage raised the staff in the air, and leaving the archive.

Black haze like magic power are surrounding the book, and return, made the book floated back, to the bookshelf it was placed in the first place.

But, the mage didn't know, that there were something hidden within the pages. Far from his eyes, but near in the same time.

What a shame.

Fourth day.

Letting the flow of the battle favoring is pretty difficult. Even to us adventurers.

In comparison, let's say that Morian has been beaten black and blue several times by our top members. And all we have to do, is to keep the perimeter. Addition, among the chaos that gargantuan turtle for-God-sake has stirred up in the Vale.

Corrupting the forest. Summoning armies which is consist of Flying Snakes, Insects, Treants, and Dragons. Summoning things more and more worse that may put us in complete disadvantage. As example, the Giant Death Worm, who just arrived in the bay, or at least the far shore of the encampment.

Yet, alas~

"Guaaaaa!!!!"
    "Don't come near here !!!"

*Zurashh!! Zaburuu!! Zurashhh!! Zubushh!!!

Releasing his light arrows, Crowen had managed to bring a final blow to the already heavily wounded Giant Death Worm. He wonder who had deal those damages to the worm's body but, he almost can't tell anything due to the chaos from the front line. And the most unexpected thing is....

"What the hell is this??!!" he exclaimed.

For in the opened wounds in the stomach of the worm's, something peculiar, is getting out.

Covered by sticky digestive liquid. A hair. Followed by it, bone fragments.

Means....

"......"

letting no sounds out from his mouth but disgusted expression. Crowen, return to his position before, and readying his bow again. And in no time, his arrows already hitting the Man-Eating Plants, and thorns which is getting closer and closer to the encampment.

Well, by judging conditions of the now-battle field....

Morian, after beaten, which he sure a regenerated in an unbelievable rate. In seconds, Morian has stood up again, and got stronger by each death. Now, not even a wound could be seen on its body. As it stood up, the earth around it cracked open, causing tremor earthquake which can be felt until far away. And from the opened crack, thorny vines and branches shot out. And, the whole forest has been filled with those strange objects.

They are alive, they attacked anything not controlled by Morian. Adventurers, Lizardmen corps, human puppet, even the neutral animal. Everything. Not just that, they spew out thorns that can penetrate leather armor and thin iron armor. Some strange bugs also appeared and some of them they are identified to be highly poisonous. Last, the Man-Eating plant and the insets are becoming far more aggressive, and doubled in number.

There were also reports, that some of the adventurers are missing.

"Can we even survive this thing ?!!" he said.

As the hopelessness became stronger, he became more desperate to release his shots. Which is easily stabbing through their skin.

Until...

"Kyaaa!!!"

until he heard a scream that he believed, came from the herd of Man-Eating plant he just shot. And from one of them...

suddenly burst open, and release what are inside, which is already running far, far away and couldn't be seen anymore.

"Isn't that... ah, no, maybe its my imagination"

and so he gave up the thinking, and drawing his bowstring again. Revealing the light-pure bow strand, gathering, and forming the body of the arrows.

No.
    What is he pulling, or gathered ,

was his hope.
    6/10 Count 5/7 DEATH

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    Zek, Nurman, LittleFox21 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.