Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    *sound of something falling with great force*

Iyaa, getting a combo from Morian sure throws me far. Where is this? Taking a look at the map, this is somewhere near the artillery camp.

Bugs?

Vines?

When I stand up, there are bugs and man-eating plants swarming around me. This group looks weaker than the one I previously encountered, but there are quite a lot of them. It seems some of them are chasing two injured adventurers. Hmm, I could play some more, but I don't want to see dead people, so I guess I should help them then.

Taking out the launcher from my Item Box, I insert a photon bullet into the cartridge load.

- Flame Bullet.

Fire gushes out from the barrel of the launcher. The bullet essentially turn the launcher into a flamethrower, and it's super effective against these type of monsters. I run around and burn everything I can see in sight.

- ▒▒▒▒▒▒nya▒▒▒▒▒nyaa▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ (one of the two adventurers)

What? I can't hear you with all the buzzing and cracking noise from the monsters and also the fire. Let me finish this first then we can talk later.

The man-eating plants are relatively slow so after a while, fire catches most of them without me actually doing anything. The problem is the bugs, they scatter everywhere. Thus before they has a chance to run far, I quickly activate <Za Warudo> then throw several Gravity Bombs around the area. This will pull the bugs together, prevent them from escaping. Then to end this pandemonium, I insert another bullet.

- Cluster Bullet.

I shoot it into the air above the monster group, then quickly retreat using <Blink>. Guehuehue, this bullet is filled to the brim with photon, no way I'm gonna stay there to eat my own grand attack. In a few moment, a loud explosion noise reaches my ear. The bullet explodes, raining fragments over a wide area. It would be a miracle is any of them manage to survive.

Satisfied, I walk toward Morian for the.... huh? How many times have I headed off from the camp for today only?

ooc: 7/10 posts, 5/7 deaths
    Welp, I need Takako to land somewhere so I have her fall on top of the monsters that attack the two of you @Zerith and @Totally Not A Clone . You'll see the major of the monsters turning into charcoal and Takako disappear afterward. Hope I won't intrude on any character development. (◕ڡ<)๑⌒☆

Drevart, Zek, Nurman and 7 others like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was trying my best to maintain the circle for as long as I could, but... I guess I'm at my limit... I need... Rest...

I stopped channeling the Mana from the vein below as well as stopping the whole circle... I hope I helped... A bit...

*cough cough*

Blood? What...? How...? *cough cough* Even more... This is... Bad... Why is...

I fell on the ground in front of me, pain assaulted my whole body in a way I never felt before... Just what is... Happening... Here?

My sight started to get blurry, my consciousness fading... Why...?

???: "Go away."

Who...?

???: "It's not time to meet yet, shoo!"

Things were getting darker... Slowly...

???: "Stop trying to run away! You have things to do don't you?"

To... Do...?

???: "Hello? 'Turtle Soup'? 'Mama'? 'Onee-chan'? Don't those words trigger anything?"

Right... I had to... To help...

???: "Yeah, you needed to help and so, you can't waste time coming here, can you?"

Yes... I need to hurry...

???: "Then stop slacking and hurry up! You have been doing some pretty interesting things so far, make me proud will ya? I'm looking forward to what else you'll do."

Make... Proud...? Who are...

???: "All in due time, now you go, help those you must, I'll be here, watching the fun happen from the sidelines. Until a later time!"

I opened my eyes... What was...

Niyari: "Hiinya! Wake up!"

Hikari: "Niyari... Chan? What happened...?"

"You were almost dying, your whole body was stopping to work, and you were bleeding all over nya!"

"Bleeding...? I was, wasn't I? I guess... Maybe it was due to channeling the Mana directly from the vein? I guess getting into contact with this much Mana for an extended period of time wasn't the best of ideas... I'm sorry... I made you worry, didn't I?"

"Worry? You call that worry!? Do you have any idea what Biel would feel if you were to die like that!? Did you even think before doing all that nya!?"

"I really messed up badly this time, didn't I...? Somehow I was able to survive though..."

"Definitely not by your own efforts you idiot! I had to heal you all over on the Shadow Realm."

"Heal? I thought Chaos was terrible at healing? Reason why Mama could only heal people by pouring tons of Life Energy unto them..."

"And what else do you think I did!? Poured enough energy unto you until you got stable again! Seriously, you and your stupid ideas, first a Fire Circle and now this... And you were surrounded by so much Mana and Life Force with this ridiculous circle you made, that I only noticed your horrible state once you turned that thing off nya."

"I... I see... I'm really sorry Niyari-chan... I will be more careful next time..."

I looked a bit around, and it seemed Niyari-chan already brought me back, probably because my condition had stabilized... I definitely need to be more careful, so as to not worry her like this again... And to make sure I keep alive... I want to stay with everyone... I really don't want to lose them... Nor them to lose me...

Well, I need to get going... Mama did go after Morian before me after all... I can't keep her waiting forever... My Mana is low right now, but I can go recover it on the way, my wounds already healed so... I'm off!

Like this, I started flying towards the turtle again.

OOC: 8/10 posts; 5/7 deaths.

Zek, nguuuquaaa, Nurman and 10 others like this.
  3. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I disbanded with the ice-cat-mage, a title so redundant, it’s pitiful. Regardless, I disbanded the party. AS I thought I just can’t get used to fighting together. Well pushing my social issues aside, I looked at my surroundings. How did it come to this I wondered.

My eyes darted around the entire vicinity to investigate the three vine monsters that surrounded me. Looking at their slim and lithe bodies, I concluded that trying to use my shield to protect me would be an endeavor that would end fruitless. Their coiling bodies would be able to simply go around the shield.

Damn it, why is it that I cannot learn magic? Well, leaving my frustration and demise aside. I should focus on the situation at hand. The vine beasts just stared at me, were they waiting for something? Almost as if the mere idea was a catalyst, I felt the ground shake. This surprised me, no it startled me, and this is all the vine monsters needed. That single moment that the opponent is caught off guard.

These vines imitated how I fight, utilizing that single moment of hesitation or surprise, and go in for the kill, though for these plant monsters that can’t be killed with a single hit from my mace due to their resistance to physical attacks, and that they have no clear vital point, you could say that they are my nemesis, my anti-thesis.

The vines quickly wrapped themselves around me, I could feel my bones start to crush, my blood started to fly from my body, decorating the forest floor in red. Despite the pain, I could laugh, lament at my terrible fate. Maybe if I wasn’t so stubborn with myself, I could perhaps at least learn some conventional magic.

Leaving myself to the pain and encroaching death, I looked back at my life. That event, maybe if that hadn’t transpired would I perhaps be in a different place, doing something different? Who knows? The world or rather, the world we made is a weird place. As the darkness engulfed me I felt a faint voice tickle my ear. Despite the very low sound that was emitted, shockwaves were reverberated throughout my consciousness. No, she shouldn’t be here. I opened my eyes once more and saw a simply smiling person in front of me. I felt the pain and tension created by the vines gone in an instance.

Losing myself to the pain and finally descending into a state of unconsciousness.
    I heard her voice,
    I felt her breath,
    I felt her control.

“~Leave it to me~! Okay~?”

Still with that horrible sing-songy voice, aren’t you.

And so, I entrusted my body to the darkness.

To the devil.

To my sister.

OOC: 9/10 posts, 5/7 deaths

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    BlancFrost, scriptor, Zek and 7 others like this.
  4. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm, so that's Morian huh? I can see him from over here! God... he's as big as a mountain!" As I look in the distance to where the main battlefield is. Then I see thorns shoot at me from the ground. I dodge the vines easily since I still have dark energy from sacrifice.

"So slow... sorry, but you're in the way of those corpses." I slash the vines apart and move towards the corpses. I see thousands of insects, mostly dismembered, and a few earth dragons. However, when I look closely, they're torn to pieces.

"For minions, I got all of these insects, but they're just E-Rank... I need to do something better. Create Abomination." I start using my necromancy to use about 10 insects each to make an abomination out of them. When the deed is done, the abominations of the insects are disturbing. Horns protruding out of it's body, countless wings coming out of it's back, disfigured body all around. Blood oozing out of their bodies from being packed too tightly together. They were perfect to use.

"These should be good enough to go and help kill Morian." I was impressed with my work.

"Well, time to summon some skeletons to add to the forces." I spend my time making a skeleton army to add to the forces. I have a decent sized army to at least distract some of the cannon fodder by their side.

"Now... how the heck am I going to go up and hit Morian. Oh... this will do just nicely." I look at some of the earth dragon corpses that were torn apart.

"If I use these corpses, I can fly... this will be fun." I use "Create Abomination again to use the torn up corpses to form together again. After waiting a bit, they seem to make one singular dragon.

"Hmm... that took almost all of my energy... this needs to be fixed." I summon about 100 skeletons form my storage ring and use Sacrifice. Once all of the dark energy surrounds me, my power increases once again. I hop on the dragon and gesture my skeletons and insect abominations to follow.

"Now, fly!" I order the dragon to fly and see my comrades fighting Morian.

"This is going to hurt if I get hit... or possibly die. But even so, I will help kill Morian!" I order all of my minions to attack and fly up to the top. To help my comrades!

OOC: Posts: 10/10 Deaths: 5/7

scriptor, Zek, nguuuquaaa and 9 others like this.
  5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wait for it..."

"Wait for iiiiiit..."

"You do realize that there's nobody else that can hear you from this far? Not like you need to coordinate with anyone..."

"Shut up."

"...aaaand, now."

The Domain were overworked from Morian's constant revival. I simply needed to amass my own mana at the right places, then it's a matter of waiting for a sign of weakness I can abuse.

Which just came up. My eyes flashed bright green as my Domain forcefully impaled into Morian's, cutting deep up until the spot of battle. Not stopping there it immediately spread, increasing my power while draining from it. But that's secondary goal.

Those on the battlefield would witness pitch black spikes bursting out of the ground - it didn't even resembled a plant anymore at this point, with how much I modified the essence.

Thousands of spikes the size of a skyscraper clamped the turtle like massive jaws, pretty much taken from a particular Seraphim that tried to murder me the same way. Except that the turtle was nowhere near as agile.

The turtle crumpled into small chunks. But then it revived in matter of seconds, weakening its Domain further for me to steal. It roared in fury, then the ground started to quake as it trampled its way in my direction.

"Well, here it come."

Soon enough it'll kill me or die trying. I started to walk out of the chamber, wouldn't do to let it trample half of Oakenlake if I can face it somewhere less collateral.

Posts: 0/10 Deaths: 6/7 - Morian is rushing to Oakenlake, oh wow.

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was flying towards Morian to try and help Mama with what I could when... Black spikes? Wait... This Mana...

It's Rea-chan! She is taking over his domain!

Morian got angry, seems like he finally noticed our real plan... He is rushing towards Rea-chan right now... I better hurry.

I started flying faster, but... This turtle was fast! How come I had never seen it move this fast on the whole battle so far? Is it because of the complete enraged state he is now? I'm having a terrible time catching up...

Well, in this case, I'd better do something else instead!

I changed the direction of my flight towards the ground right below me, Morian plants, fines and bugs all came towards me...

"You're in the way! Purifying Flames!"

I burnt them all to the ground, I didn't maintain it for a long duration, because most of them were plants I didn't have a hard time killing them off after all.

Before more of them come near, I better get on business... I put my hands on the ground and focused on the mini earthquakes that came with each of Morian's steps... Good, it's... There!

I channeled my Mana and Chaos Energy to move through the veins of the Rainforest Vale, this time I didn't make it go through me, so I didn't get any backlash, I made my energies borrow a bit of the power of the vein to increase the final outcome.

What was it? An Earthquake of course! A big one right below Morian, and following his every step, it won't do any harm to him, but there are people better fit for killing him than me... Right now, making an unstable footing that shakes a lot is plenty, as long as he doesn't get too close to Rea-chan, I'm good.

I should make something else once he gets close though... Wouldn't be good to make an Earthquake on the Kingdom, right? I guess... Spikes, these will do, I'll make some spikes come out once he gets near.

OOC: An earthquake is happening below Morian, it's delaying his approach of Oakenlake, once he gets too close the Earthquake will stop and Earth spikes will try to to impale his legs.

1/10 posts; 6/7 deaths.

Zek, Carm, Tang Tang and 7 others like this.
  7. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Rea finally started to eat Morian's original domain, so there is no need to keep interfering with his energy lines ...

There is no need to get his attention, just stop him from coming Rachii's way...

Stopping to focus on the mana lines, I teleport right in front of Morian's, between him and oaklake....
    There is no need to go easy on him...

Reinforcing my body with magic, I shoot forward, and punch him with all my strength....

The punch hit a barrier, and air around me reverberates with the force of the impact... While the barrier collapse, and my first touch Morian's lower jaw breaking it...

Maybe because of the occuring earthquake, the earth may have been lose... And the shock wave caused by the collapse of the barrier knock back Morian's a good distance, creating giants marks on the ground...

Waving my hand I call out {shadows of beyond} four ominous purple-black Pillars fall in Morian's back piercing his shell and flesh...

A thick blood with green hue come out of Morian's mouth...

Biel: "I will not let any oversized dish pass through me!"

Moving at a blinding speed I arrive below Morian and give a uppercut with all my might.

Morian's body is thrown into the air, and the force of the impact makes him slowly spin in the air... Landing on his back...

I shoot high in the air and then drop on his belly... Creating a shock have, and making his back sink into the ground...

Standing on top of him, I look coldly at the flipped turtle.

2/20 posts; 6/7 deaths.

POST COUNT RESEATED!

Zek, AliceShiki, Carm and 7 others like this.
  8. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Let's make Unlimited Bread Works a thing.
    Here's a BG to go along with the atmosphere.

In an open field that was thronged with carnivorous creature, a sound of mixed numerous blades clashing together and which sound seemed to originate from tempestuous blaze rang across the vast fields of the forest. A hallow circle colored in white exuded an ominous yet tender sensation. The magical pattern was bordered by towering group of flames, marked its periphery.

At the center of its definite bounds, was a man whose attire consists of nothing but white alone, surrounded by several savage monsters, all of which are man eating plants. He stood there motionless, as he fervently continues the excessively long chant.

"...So as I bake, Unlimited Bread Works!"

And then finally, it was finished. The curtains has been raised to a world made of thoughts.

Gradually, the deep blue skies was replaced with crimson color. The clouds became distorted, scattered, and turned black. The bountiful lands brimmed with vitality transitioned into a barren wasteland which permitted not a single life to thrive. Then, breads varying from baguettes, toast, donuts, croissants, and countless more rose from the very depths of this world. Finally, ovens of massive sizes drooped slightly from masses of vapor as if to take a peek beneath.

The wind that blows was highly present with filth, as though to emphasize that nothing could ever live in its domains. However, along with the zoophagous plants, was the young man that was seen before standing in direct opposition to each other. It's your mahou shounen bread god-sama again, Ruriha.

Ruriha opened his arms wide to its farthermost reach, as though to form an embracing position. On his palms that was loose, appeared single elongated bread on each of his palm. Those bread that look very simple, radiated a faint crimson mist, which felt highly overwhelming.

Looking back at the plants, he poised himself. His left arm extended to the front, right arm slightly bent in towards his chest but also facing the front. As for his body, it was slightly curved as to narrow himself. Ruriha then exerting force on his right leg that was drawn back, pushed the ground to make himself jump to a great heights.

Reaching a certain point above ground, he threw the bread onto the pack of monstrous vegetation, shouting "Gae Toast!". It was hurled with tremendous force, breaking the sound barrier almost instantly. And when it hit the ground, generated an ever-expanding wave of heat. In other terms, a massive explosion. In the wake of the wrathful high temperature, was a scorched like hell, wholly distinct from it was from before.

However, despite such ridiculous power, it wasn't enough. Although severely damaged, one could tell that they were still able to give up a fight. But sorry for them, Ruriha had no such plans as to directly confront them. He's going to end this fight quickly and begin his search for the young adventurer (@Chocol8), that was postponed because of this unexpected encounter.

Ruriha raised both of his arms as if trying to reach the skies. Faintly, a bread of jaw-dropping proportions slowly materialized in his hands. Specks of glimpsing lights condensed, and was pulled right to it. Until eventually, it was shining magnificently, illuminating the world with light that rivals the brightness of the sun. Of course, heat as well.

Ruriha closed his eyes.

And then opened it after a split second.

"Toastcalibur!"

The beautiful bread was swung down, cleaving the land into two. Consequently, ending the lives of the plant as well as this world. Due to the energy that was released, this world that was made by mere thoughts could only shatter in front of such might.

Ruriha regained consciousness, and there he was back to his original location; the forest.

3/10 posts; 6/7 deaths.

9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    With the recent attack against him, Morian has finally realized that the battle that was brought by the Guild was no more than mere distraction. Their true goal was to finally remove him from his domain of power. And the one responsible for that is the Guild’s Nature Mage, Reachii Shiki. Then he quickly turned his full attention toward the place where the mage is located, the Oakenlake Kingdom. Not only him, but his entire army has been commanded to switch their attack and focus onto the elven kingdom.

This also forced the Guild to change tactic. Although Oakenlake has formally broken their alliance with the Guild, they are still the Guild’s trading partner. The Guild has also received quite a lot of request from their people. That’s why they need to stop Morian from destroying it and also to stall time for the nature mage to finally finish the corrupted beast.

“All personnel! We have an emergency! I repeat we have an emergency!”

Shadow’s voice came throughout the communication device. He then started to give out instructions.

Current Condition:
    1. Morian has changed the course. All monsters including him have moved toward Oakenlake kingdom and the surrounding elven village.
    2. The surrounding village is not that densely populated, but they are a lot of elves in those area.
    3. E-C Rank members are tasked to slay the monsters attacking the villages while also helping the local population evacuate the area.
    4. C-A Rank members are tasked to slay the monster and slow down Morian. Prevent him from reaching the wall of Oakenlake.
    5. Several notes of the elven village:
      1. They are extremely wary of other race. So show your guild badge or proof that you are from the guild to make them trust you more.
      2. They have several militia and mage corps that will probably be deployed to help. But they are weak compared to us.
      3. The whole area is teeming with nature magic.
    6. Counter for this final fight is 20. Number is reset to 0 with this post.
    [0/20 posts; 6/7 deaths.]

10. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m still holding my ground, miraculously.

Two herculean beetles out for my blood, mountains of smaller corpses lie scattered and smashed to the ground, me who was still there. A stalemate, I can’t kill them, I’m not letting them kill me. I’m winning. As long as I can keep them off the other’s back, I win. Bruises and bone fractures notwithstanding, I’m doing quite well. All efforts concentrated on keeping them pissed at me and surviving their tantrum, no plans on escaping this. I’ll just die tired anyway.

On my hand is a pollaxe. Having been used since this fight has started, Crucifix’ edge was starting to get dull. It had a good run, can’t have it make a mountain of corpses without the blade losing its edge a bit, a lesser quality sword would’ve been covered with deep notches if it didn’t break after several hours of fighting. My other swords are there as backup so I had to get the hammer out. They’re starting to rally back to their boss so I really need thar hammer now. There’s no walking away from me.

Their sudden commitment to regrouping where Morian is can only mean that the fucker's in great trouble, can't let these lesser fuckers pass now can I? With nothing held back, I charged towards the left foreleg of the first as it brings it down from a step. The exoskeleton was building up heat because of the prolonged operation, pushing it even more would put it past the safe levels, assuming my body doesn't break down first. Let's burn.

I stand at the guard for high striking, with the hammer face up ready to do what it was made for. The labored whirring of the clockwork motors signal the attack, I adjusted the weight slider of the pollaxe to maximum as it falls. A dent the size of my torso appearing at the epicenter of the strike surrounded by a great web of fissures, that's one. I smashed against the other foreleg, leading with the forward spike that buried itself to the hilt. Yanking the weapon up forces that wound to widen and another hit created an even worse dent than the first, with both legs compromised its weight becomes its literal downfall. On to the next leg just to make sure.

I'm leaving a trail of smoke now, the exoskeleton's starting to burn through the gambeson. With the other Herculean Beetle helplessly immobile without half of its legs, I did the same thing for the other one. Open a hole with the front spike, aggravate it with the hammer. Small plates from my brigandine has started to fall as the fabric they were riveted to burned off. Yes, I'm now on fire.

Not the first I was tortured by a white hot metal to the skin, the pain is intense but bearable. It actually helps me from losing my consciousness from exhaustion. Two legs to go.

I hear a snap. Striking with the hammer, I felt one of my ribs snap. The sound was almost lost against the splintering of the monster's leg. Gritting my teeth as that adds to the amount I was already experiencing, my sight was starting to blur into the darkness so I punched myself repeatedly to the side, the pain jolted my brain awake and I start to take a step towards the target. The last leg.

Breathe.

Step.

Another step.

Lift weapon.

Breathe.

Smash target.

Hit target again.

Hit target again, and again.

Breathe.

Hit harder.

Lung punctured.

Hit.

Leg fractured.

...hit.

Arm shattered.

......target falls.

.........I fall.

[1/20 post | 6/7 deaths]

Clown333, Zek, AliceShiki and 11 others like this.
  11. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tired and drained all of my mana, I find somewhere to sit in the camp, resting for however long I can. I was sitting in a corner, as I watch people's busily walk past me, working hard to protect this camp, to survive another day. Being alone in this corner, I can't help but think of someone, someone very dear to me. After I haven't seen him for three long days, days that have very long battles, I begin to miss the sun like smile of his. Even though we both should had been here since yesterday night, we still haven't meet yet……

At last, I want to fight with Sin today…

It was the thought I had, before I asked a random person of his where about, what I come to know, was that he had gone to the forest alone while I was dancing. Couldn't wait to see him, I run into the forest in search of the one I love.

Alone I’m wandering around the forest aimlessly, as I slay every monster in my way, it wasn't until later that I noticed my movement has slowed down and soon enough was tired. Thinking back at what I had just done, I realized I had been really reckless. I don't know if I was mentally tired, a moment of weakness, or a sudden burst of emotion after my dance. For me to have gone to a forest full of monsters, without drinking a mana potion, or enough rest to properly fight again, was not something I usual do.

Ah! L...let go of me…!”

Then I was about to take a stamina potion from my item box, I heard a familiar voice calling out. I hold my blades tightly, and quickly go out to where Sin’s voice coming from, I was then stunned from what I saw. In that moment I was stunned, a sudden yellow mist come from behind me. As I breathed the mist in shock, the power to even stand leave my already tired body, I fall to one knee as I stab one red sword to the ground.

What stunned me, was the scene of Sin entangled by tentacle like plant arms. His clothes was in a mess, ripped in random places, with only the important place of his body still properly covered…..

With my body paralyzed by the mist, I can't do anything but watch on, as the tentacles moving and twisting around his body. Even though the plant monster was busy with Sin, some of the tentacles come to just bind me here, maybe so it could enjoy me later. And the never ending torture of watching continue.

Nooo! P..please…. Stop….!
    Don't…. don't do that…
    I- Aaah!
    …..S...someone….. save… me….

It was like the time slowed down, for me every second felt like hours. Even if I close my eyes, it don't stop the weak voice of protest and the calling for help. The only thing I’m thankful for, is the fact Sin has still not noticed me, because I don't want him to see me cry again, the crying of this useless me….

It was then the monster take something hidden out of it, a thing big enough to make every normal person fear for it. Will it…. will it use that against Sin….?

...n...no.... NOOOOOOO!!!!

Closing my eyes, I wished everything but Sin, to froze and broke into dust! What I didn't know, was that the blood red sword I stabbed in the ground. Begin to shine in a red light, as some blood inside it turn into mana, and everything around me except Sin, freeze into ice. It doesn't matter if it was the bushes, trees or the plant monster, they all broke into glittering ice dust.

However I saw none of it, as I was still crying with my eyes closed, at last I let go of my sword and fall to the ground, blaming myself for my powerlessness.

It was only then I hear my lover calling for me, that I opened my eyes........
    -----------------------------------
    2/10 post, 6/7 deaths
    OOC:
    @ExitedDeviljho you can continue.
    @shad12ow @FuRen hope you guys don't mind my slow pace~
    Ps. Xio don't know how to turn blood to mana, that's why she didn't do it in the start.

12. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knight Leader entering our tent in a rush, it seems something urgent is happening.

“Everyone, we got new assignment, this time it’s come straight from the Guild Master… We need to protect Oakenlake Kingdom Citizen from Morian and her monsters that currently come to their kingdom. The guild gave strict instruction to help villager evacuate to their city. Let’s get ready and head to Oakenlake Kingdom.” Shortly after, we are moving to one of Oakenlake Village that designated to be protected by us.

~~~~

As we arrive at Oakenlake Kingdom territory we feel abundant tranquil nature mana in the air, but the aura of villagers speak opposite. Anxiety, panic, worries, dan fear can be read from their expressions. It seems the news that Morian came to their direction is already known.

As a half-elf, I represent our squad to speak with village chief. The village chief seeing me having half of their blood and Loto, whom a youngling of forest treant, is being less vigilant to us. Then I show my adventurer guild card to the chief in hope make things proceeded more smoothly. Seeing my guild card, village chief became relieved and welcoming us warmly. And then I told him current raid situation that we and several other adventurer being sent by the guild to help with evacuation of the villagers.

Hearing this dire situations village chief quickly summons village elders and discussed the information that I just told him. After a while, they came to a decision that they are need us to help them evacuate all their two hundred villagers including woman, children, and elderly. They told us that they have around twenty militias and five Oakenlake soldier that is stationed at their village that can help us guarding the villagers.

After arduous act to control the crowd, now we are forming a long line of elves ready to evacuating to the city with elderly and children is carried by the young. We all travel light as we focusing on speed in this evacuation operation.

We advancing slowly as the frontline are constantly clearing the way from monsters vines and bugs alike. I myself is also at the frontline supporting our attacker with buffs and heals and Loto with his new power is strong enough fighting melee helping at the frontlines but I command him to be more of a middle range support with his vines. In the back of our convoy other adventurers guarding and making sure there is no monster ambushing us. And at the sides are guarded by the militias, Oakenlake soldiers, and puppet soldiers. With this formation we make a steady advance to the city.

I hope nothing is going wrong until we get to the city…

OOC:
    [3/20 post | 6/7 deaths]
    anyone can hop in this convoy as other adventurer i mentions above

Zek, Nurman, scriptor and 5 others like this.
  13. Kroenen

Kroenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kroenen has had enough using this graceless weapon. Taking one final shot that killed a big worm that was charging at him, he left it there and make for the camp.

Following the announcement that the head honcho of the enemy forces was heading for an elven controlled territory, he started engaging stragglers that are starting to regroup towards the Oakenlake territory. Elves he thought, he's in a place where elves are not just myths. A long way from home, he thought.

During his black powder scented stroll along the forest, he also thought of another thing. While the effectiveness of the artillery was undeniable, he thought that it could do better. That precise coordination can make it even more effective in supporting the ground troops as well as dealing damage against the overgrown turtle. If only he could find a way to coordinate them and find a good observation post, somewhere with a good vantage point where he could formulate firing solutions and direct artillery fire as the situation deems it.

[ 4/20 post | 6/7 deaths]

Clown333, Zek, Nurman and 7 others like this.
  14. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    When was the last time I felt this endless darkness I wonder.

I couldn’t move.

I couldn’t see.

I couldn’t feel anything.

Whilst in this pseudo-coma I began to reorganize my thoughts, my feelings, whatever fragments of those I had left. What was happening, or rather, what was she doing out there, I began to wonder. What chaos, what destruction, what havoc will she cause this time. Was this my fault, was it because I was too weak that I let her come out, no escape?

Such thoughts are all that I had; after all I had no control of my body. No it’s not that I had no control, but rather her power, her sway over it was much stronger, to the point where it would seem as if I had no control over my physical being.

My mind began to think of random and inane things, though to be fair I had nothing else to do. As my mind darted around I couldn’t help but think back to my childhood with her. It was fun I guess, we annoyed each other, but that was the part of being siblings. How did it come to this, I once again asked.

And so I once again looked into the ever encroaching darkness, the endless dream, the everlasting nightmare and I……..

____________________________________________________________________________________

“~Aww, well that was certainly a fun use of my time~!”

Scattered around his/her body were numerous craters, the vines monsters that once plagued the Guardian was nowhere to be found. The figure sat on a lone tree stump that hadn’t been destroyed, miraculously. Cracking her/his knuckles and chuckling, he/she said.

“~Well that certainly was lackluster~! Is it because I’m not used to this body~?”

She/he looked downwards at her/his creation, her/his mayhem, and sighed.

“Haaa…….. Oh well~! Might as well enjoy my free time while I still can~!”

At that time, a surge of magic coursed through the immediate area, causing the forest to shudder in its wake. The lone figure seemed to feel delight from it.

“~Hmm~? ~Is that nature magic I feel~? Ooooh~! Elves~! How fun, I always wanted to play with one of them~!”

Saying such carefree lines she/he trudged on forwards, leaving a trail of destruction in her/his wake. On his/her face was a smile full of mischief, yet to others it would be a reminder of the impending doom that fell upon them.

OOC: 5/20 posts 6/7 deaths
    annnnnd insanity hype!!!! Whooop!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    BlancFrost, Clown333, Zek and 9 others like this.
  15. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    *zazazazaza*

sounds of heavy rustlings, moving in high speed. living vines of the forest emerged, attacking every adventurers. those thorny vines came in bundles and were relentless, merciless in their pursue of prey. there was already one victim witnessed by Millie, a pitiful girl got her white armor ripped off by those vines. they were actually strong enough to tear metals...

Millie was shrouded in terror. how could she not? she, above all else, doesn't want to die without any retaliation. she will always try to drag her attacker to die with her. but this time? a tsunami of living thorny vines were the opponent. she could cut one or two... but not a tidal wave. she could fight back a horde of orcs... but not a thick wall of thorns.

Millie ran, ran, and ran with all the strength she had. she needed something to survive, but she didn't have it. she had no skills or weapons suitable to fight off that. she would not have no chance to tell the tale if she were to caught by that wriggling green thorns. all she could do was to prolong her life per seconds, trying to get away from them.

but it was a forest. a terrain full of plants. a home for Morian the controller. a single E-ranked adventurer against vines on the raid boss' turf full of vegetation. yes, full of vines.
    instead of getting away, she found herself more and more surrounded by growing number of vines chasing her.

there was no hope. only pure fatality.

Millie was out of gas. her breath was rugged to the point that she had to feel pain everytime she used her lungs. her legs were screaming of overheated muscle fibers. her heart were drumming like crazy. her brains were close to shutting down due to lack of oxygen. she was cornered.

and one thorny vine coiled her waist, where her leather armor doesn't protect. Millie could clearly feel the vine moving itself to dig its thorns deeper to her flesh. then came the second vine to her left leg. the third to her right arm. the fourth to her neck. the fifth, sixth, seventh...

she lost count. there were simply too many to count, every one of them shredding her body bit by bit, straining her blood flow to her brain but at the same time squeezed it out of her pipes. her torso was tied very tight she could hear her ribs gritting, she couldn't breathe. the death was only minutes away....

but her death didn't come. she felt something different. the strain that was coiling every inch of her body was suddenly lifted.

@Bielt @FuRen
    ooc: 6/20 | 6/7

ExitedDeviljho, Clown333, Zek and 7 others like this.
  16. nguuuquaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    A group of adventurers are currently moving from the main camp area to one of the elven village. They received the order to protect and evacuate the residents of this. They had marched out as fast as possible, but contrary to their expectation, when they arrive, there is no one left at their destination.

- Are we late?

One of the adventurer voices his question.

- No. The houses are all at good condition, so it means this place hasn't been attacked yet. The elves must already leave. Let's do a quick investigate then move to the next village.

A big burly middle-aged man, seemingly the leader of the group walks to the front and gives out instruction. All the adventurers then silently spread around the village. In half an hour, they regroup and share what they found.

- No blood.
    - There's no blood at where I was too. Heck, the inside is still neat and tidy.
    - There are a large amount of ash some distance east of the village.
    - Yeah, I found some man-eating plants in pieces too. They are all outside.
    - So someone's here before us.
    - Which means.....

All their eyes direct toward a suspicious-looking object at the center of the village. It looks like a small house made of metal. There is even a signboard with a big word "WELCOME" flashing brightly. It's totally out-of-place compare to the simple wooden houses in this village.

Mustering his courage, the leader pushes the door to the strange shop. There's a notice on the door "No woman allowed" but he decided to ignore it, as his party consists of all men anyway. It's quite dark inside, but there's still enough light for him to see a wide array of machinery on the shelves. In the back, a person wearing a big hood that covers all their body and face is seated in the middle behind a table.

- Welcome to my humble shop. Feel free to look around.

The shady merchant speak when she notices the customers. Yes, the voice of the merchant is clearly from a woman, despite the notice right there on the door. The leader wants to retort, but he decides to priority information first.

- What kind of shop is this?
    - What kind of shop do you think doesn't allow women? There are only two, a brothel and a shop that sells this.

The merchant shows a device under her hand. It looks like an orb with flat bottom and a small hole covered with glass on top. There are several buttons on the side. The merchant push one of them. Then on the top, a figure of a female elf appears. It's not a simple picture, but a whole 3-dimensional figure that can be observed from various angles. The leader realizes that this is a really advanced recording device that cannot be found anywhere on this continent.

*gulp*
    *silently watching*
    *restless*

Before he knows it, his comrades all gathered around this table. The door is already closed, making this tight space even more dark. He soon knows why this shop has this weird atmosphere.

The elf, or more like, the figure of the beautiful long blond-haired elf walks into the wood, when from nowhere, vines start to coil around her body. She desperately calls for help, but there's no one in the vicinity. The vines press even stronger, tear her clothes, and reveal a wonderful attractive body. Then another vines crawl toward her chest and bottom, preparing to tear off the last layers of defense that protect the path to heaven....

*click*

The figure disappear after the merchant push a button. All the men, whose eyes are opened wide to focus on engraving the image into their head, immediately become depressed.

- So, how was it, my merchandises? Of course this is only the first part, you can watch the rest after buying it yourself. I already rescue the girl, so no one was harmed during the making of this hologram. You can watch the samples to each one from the devices on the shelves.

Light returns to the eyes of the adventurers. Everyone, including the serious leader, wipes their drool and lets out sinister smiles.

Since that day, male adventurers start to circulate orb-like devices secretly among themselves. When questioned by females, they immediately break the devices and refuse to unveil anything. The secret to what they are, only a single female adventurer knows.

ooc: 7/20 posts, 6/7 deaths
    Thanks @Nurman for the idea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Oh and 749 words :eek::eek::eek:

Clown333, Zek, Nurman and 8 others like this.
  17. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    When I heard new instructions from guild I was flabbagared. "What? Morian changed directions? Okay, but what's with those elves? Okay, doesn't matter I just won't appear on their eyes since I'm too lazy to take out my guild badge." With such thought I rushed straight into the forest.

When I accidentally stepped on one of the vines it immidiately tried to entangle my leg. I jumped back and was able to evade it. On instincts I casted an illusion for all senses I could and made a sidestep. At that moment sharp thorns penetrated the place I was standing a moment before. "Crap, what's this? When did such a thing appeared in this forest?" I dashed towards the vine and split it in half. "I need to be more careful next time. And it seems they can shoot thorns." I looked at the place where thorns penetrated wood and saw that wood had already rotten. "And these thorns are poisonous..."

I continued my way through the forest, but I was moving a bit slower so I will be able to see these vines. A few times, when I encountered them, they would shoot their thorns at me. But luckily I was constantly creating illusions around me so they were shooting the wrong targets till this moment.

10 min later I heard sounds of fighting. when I came closer I saw five elves fighting 11 D-rank plants, 4 D-rank bugs and 3 E-rank. Near the battlfield, there were some corpses lying around. Both elve's and monster's.
    "If this'll continue, they are dead for shure. I should help them but I don't want to be seen so..." As I said so I casted an illusion on the whole area. Now they won't see and hear me, I went towards the elves from behind and knoccked them out one after another and dragged them on the tree so they won't get hurt during battle and afterwards, after that I tied them there and with my shortsword made a sentance on the tree branch sying: "monsters are dead, hope you will be able to untie yorself )"

When I completed all of this I jumped down and started attacking monsters which untill this time were fighting with illusions. I came closer to them and killed three plants and all E-ranked monsters without being noticed. But one of the D-ranked bugs was able to block my attack and he even counterattacked.
    "Hooou... battle instincts?" I said to myself while dodging to the side, the vine came from the back and nearly lashed me.
    "Crap, are you kidding me?" I started using my illusions at full capacity. There were three illusions of me and all of them moving with different speed to evade the attacks of monsters. One of illusions attacked a monster and it tried to strike back but the attack of the illusion came through the monster and at the same time my sword came from behind and cut off the head of the bug.

I used different false attacks and movements to distract enemies and kill them one by one. Some were decieved by false movements, some made an opening while attacking one of the illusions and sometimes I would hide under illusions some stones on the ground and monsters would stumble over a stone or pit and would lose balance. Sometimes I would create some dangers or obstacles with my illusions such as poisonous snakes, stones, roots, hunter traps. Monsters instinctively tried to avoid them and thus they interrupted their own actions. 7 min later I finally killed the last monster.
    "I shouldn't make myself invisible anymore, it will only sharpen their instincts and it's too troublesome to constantly change an illusion it will be easier and more effective to use this method." I sighed and hurried deeper into the forest because I saw that elves started moving.

I killed two more packs of monsters in a similar fashion. In total I helped (knocked unconscious) 16 elves. And now they were sitting on the trees tied up and swearing at somebody. I don't know who they referred as "Son of a stray dog and an ugly goblin and afterwards raped by troll", but that somebody seriously angered them. By the way all elves saw one sentence in front of them: "monsters are dead, hope you will be able to untie yorself )". I don't think they are angry because of that. So it should be someone else and not me who angered them.

OOC: Illusions are a bit OP... post 8/20 kills 6/7
    P.S. Btw it's my first attempt to create a funny moment in a story

Clown333, Zek, LittleFox21 and 9 others like this.
  18. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Whew, I'm finally here Morian! Time to kill you!" I look and see Morian flipped over. I decide to get my abominations and skeletons to attack it's legs. This can help ensure I slow Morian down before he can attack the villages. I then cast Weaken and Decrepify on Morian, to weaken him some more and slow him down.

"That's just the beginning! Fly downwards!" I order my undead dragon to go to the underside of the turtles stomach. However, several tentacle vines come towards me. The vines penetrate the dragons body and is grabbing it. Pulling me towards even more vines coming towards me. Imagining the worst, I dodge and slash them with ease.

"I'm not a girl!? Don't tell me you swing that way!" As I shout nervously. Right when I say that, I get off the dragon and jump towards it's stomach.

"Time for some revenge!" I slash the stomach of Morian with my sword and crack some of it's shell, showing some of it's flesh. I keep slicing his body, imbuing my dark energy into his wounds. Slowly accumulating damage while my minions are taking care of Morians legs. However, it's cut short when a tentacle takes my legs and throws me across his body into one of the legs. I roll a few times and get back up.

"Ha, that didn't hurt much. Fine! I'll cut the muscles in your legs to help get rid of your speed!" I rush to one of his legs and start slashing it's muscles, seeing Morian scream in agony.

"Thank god he's been debuffed immensely by everyone... otherwise, this would be problematic!" I see a mass amount of tentacles go towards my abominations and penetrate their bodies... eliminating about 90% of them.

"You've got to be kidding me, all at once! Then again... they were just an accumulation of E-Ranks into one monster each. I expected them to be meat shields, but they didn't last long at all sadly.

"Since they're almost all gone, I'll just use Sacrifice before he kills them all!" I cast Sacrifice and the dark energy accumulates around me. Making me look demonic with everyone only seeing darkness surrounding me. My blade being empowered by darkness, increasing it's damage. Whatever made my look like a human doesn't show due to the darkness surrounding me. I give an evil smile.

"That's it! You're going down!" I slash one of Morians muscles in his front leg and dodge the vines that attack me. However, when I wasn't looking, a vine the size of a tree bashes into my stomach. I felt some of my bones break, thankfully I my bones were regenerating due to the dark energy. I get flown towards The back of Morians stomach and stab my stomach for too stop my flight. As soon as I stop, I cough out some blood.

"It seems like that hit took more out of me than I thought. Biel is effortlessly hurting Morian like nothing!" I look towards Biel and just see Morian sinking into the ground. I look and see no wounds.

"As expected of Biel... strong. I need to get that strong one day." I stab a vine that tries to sneak on me.

"Nope... not happening on my watch! Wait... oh no!" I get hit by a vine a few meters thick. Most of my bones break and I am launched towards Biels location... half conscious.

OOC: Posts: 9/20 Deaths: 6/7

scriptor, Clown333, Tang Tang and 8 others like this.
  19. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    ……This is bad………Really really bad….

i thought the man-eating plant is just a mindless monster….
    it turn out they’re pretty smart, They learnt from their comrade death and stealthily using their vine to stole my lollipop sword.
    and when I distracted by the vine, they paralyzing me and use their vine to restraint my limb.
    i truly have underestimate them…….

Somehow after getting tangled by them,I ended up in a “Akward” Position.
    T-this is getting w-weird ,someone, anyone p-please help !

“Ah! L...let go of me…!”

……But wait !?
    I would die of embarrassment if someone looking at me like this !!
    I need to free myself !!

With all my strength left I tried to break free from the vine coiling around me.
    But it’s useless .
    no matter how much I struggle my limb completely sealed by the plant.
    This way I can’t even focus to use my magic.

I could only weakly voiced my protest while cursing my weakness…..
    Ugh……the coiling somehow getting tighter and tighter as the time pass by.
    It really hurt and I started to hear crackling sound from my body.
    Why is the plant doing this to me ?
    Why is it not immediately eat me like a plant before ?
    Wait……don’t tell me……Don’t tell me it’s planning to wait until I run out of stamina and eat me ?
    The plant take out a big thing which it keep hidden all this time, it's five times larger than other vine moreover it has Big and sharp thorn around it.
    Ahahaha….you kidding me right ? That thing would surely kill me !!

“...n...no.... NOOOOOOO!!!!”

A Scream from the voice that feel really familiar echoed into the forest. Suddenly a bright red light flashed and everything turned into ice and broke into gliterring ice dust, even the plant that was tangled me, but strangely I was not frozen or even feel cold at all…
    As I freed from the plant, I could see Sio crying on the ground, it’s look like the one who froze the plant is Sio. She mus has been coming searching for me even though she run out of mana and stamina….. I really need to thank her after this.

I gently hug her and use my healing spell on her……..Thanks god she remain unscathed, I don’t know how will I feel if I saw her getting hurt like last raid……

“Sio let’s get back to the camp…..it’s dangerous to stay here too long.”

After I take her hand and tried to pull her up, but Sio wouldn't raise herself, then I look back to her, I heard her whisper something.

“.....Why…..” “Sio, are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere?”
    “....Why…..? Why are you still worry about me…..? The one who is hurt is you….. I..I… I couldn't help you at all…. I...I did nothing….. nothing, but watching you suffering…...”
    Couldn't watch her crying again, I hugged her tightly to me this time.
    “Don't cry, silly. It was you who saved me in the end right? It if wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here now.” “....R..really..?”
    “Yup! So let's go back now!”
    “Yeah...... let’s go……. but Sin.... are you sure, you want to go back to the camp, looking like that?“ “Eh? what do you mean?”
    “Your clothes…”
    “Eh….? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!? W-wait a bit I gonna change now!”
    “I still have some dresses, if you like.”
    “N-no, it’s okay, I still have some clothes in my item box.”
    “Just tell me if you changed your mind, okay? Fufufu ~”
    “NO! NEVEEEEEEER !” And with that, we get back into the camp safely. From time to time, we still get attacked by enemies, but fortunately we can deal with it together. In the end, I'm really glad that Sio is okay again, and that I don't need to fight against tentacles again...

@Siostar @shad12ow
    OOC: Posts: 10/20 Deaths: 6/7

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  20. nguuuquaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Guehuehue business is raking profit. The plan to go ahead, inject every hostiles in the area with Jellen Bullets to weaken them and let them have their way with elves while me hiding and recording is bearing fruit now. It's a shame I bring only 20 holographic recorders, or else I would be filthy rich in no time. Still, the stupid man-eating plants ignore me completely in favor of attacking the elven villages, so after rescuing the one who are captured, of course not without recording a mouthful of them sexy scenes, I burn all of the monsters to a crisp. Serve you right. Your fate may be different if you attack me, but you don't.

The village before my eyes is the last one in need of protection, so after taking care of everything, I direct photon into my leg and take a huge leap toward Morian.

The enormous figure of Morian is right in front of my eyes. You stomped and shot me earlier, didn't you? Now, how about I return the favor? No, I'm not holding a grudge. It's just I'm thinking of a new move and I would be glad if you are the test subject for these dangerous stuff.

- Weak Bullet.

First, let's reduce his defense by placing a Weak Bullet on top of his shell.

- <Warp>. Come, AIS.

Next, let's take advantage of arm strength and moblility of AIS.

With this, the preparation is completed. The only thing left is the actual move. It's gonna be epic, I assure. After all, I'm gonna put a lot of effort into it.

- GATE OF CYCLONE, ACT 1 - COSMOS BLASTER.

I invoke <Za Warudo>, then <Gate of Cyclone> that targets all the ranged weapons. Gosh, I never thought activating 2 space-time skills at the same time would put this much strain to my mind. But I won't give up. I move from weapon to weapon, fill each of them with photon, then fire everything inside it toward Morian. When the timestop wears off, tens thousands of bullets, beams and rockets simultaneously rain on top of Morian, causing a never-seen-before chain of explosion. The wind blast from it is enough to clear of several dozens kilometers of forest.

- GATE OF CYCLONE, ACT 2 - INFINITE BLADE.

Not stopping there, I continue with the second part. This time within the frozen time I summon all the melee weapons, then use them to strike uncontrollably at Morian. Slash, stab, crush, up, down, there's no spot left that's left untouched. The timestop is already past my usual limit, but I muster willpower alone to prolong. When it comes off, an extremely high and loud sharp noise, seemingly resonances from countless smaller one can be heard even from several hundreds kilometers far, before the barrier that protect Morian cracks while his outer shell looks slightly deformed.

- GATE OF CYCLONE, ACT 3 - ENDLESS PAIN.

The last act involves technique weapons. My mind is on the verge of collapsing from the pain, but the thought that this is already the last one is keeping me awake. Using the large number of weapons, I cast several large-scale version of all the known techniques. Which means Morian will experience something that could be called the mother nature wrath. Tornado as big as himself, frozen ice inside-out, consecutive lightning strike from the sky, erupting lava from below.... They are actually more powerful than they look, with the help of photon. The wide-area attack leaves him no escape path, and his barrier cannot help him anymore. Cracks show up on his shell, and some area even falls off revealing the inside.

Oh dang, I think I cannot keep up anymore. I really need to improve the effectiveness of this move. My view... is... blur... ring......................

ooc: 11/20 posts, 6/7 deaths

Morian barrier and outer shell is damaged due to the brute force attack of Takako. More over, his shell also suffers from a debuff that multiplies any attack to it by 2 and a half times. The debuff lasts for 2 posts.

scriptor, Clown333, fuzor100 and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.