Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity Sword

Infinity Sword 『SwordofChaos's』『GodSlayingSword』『ZetaFam』『7Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 1-3 and therest of it until you killed the god that ordered your wife to kill her self and your child... so I read all of the book?

2. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Tavern?

3. Infinity Sword

Reading List:
    Link
    Hum?? Ehh? No? I'm talking about balthy stories... haha

4. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. tavern.

5. Infinity Sword

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... I see....

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Balthazzar Finally read it, but I have to leave to get a cake and deliver a microwave from/to my grandmother, so I think I will be back in 1/2 an hour, I'll fetch you then.

*not posting on tavern because I haven't opened it yet and I have no idea how many unread pages are there atm, sorry in advance*

Balthazzar and Bielt like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I was at the guild, things were a bit calm for today, however, a presence was missing... Baldy-kun, I wonder where he is.

Surely, we didn't have the best of relations, but he was a constant presence here, and we did joke around a bit, and even made a party quest a while back... I was worried, some people said he appeared for a few seconds a few days ago, but I didn't see him at the time... I really hope he is okay...

Alright, I guess I'll go in a search, today has been quite quiet anyway, might as well take a look, maybe he has been just on a vacation exploring a few nice looking places.

I warned Shadow of my intention and he gave me an ok, seems like he is also worried with his sudden disappearance... Kay-chan also disappeared this time after all... Well, let's get going, with some hope they are just on a lovers vacation and I'll end up just bothering them a bit.

I travelled without much idea of where to go, just going over some different places while looking for his Mana signature... This will never work wil it?

I also travelled to a few not very known dating spots... I doubt he would go to any crowded places, so I guess he'll go to a few places that they can have some privacy together...

I looked pretty much everywhere I knew before I startet wandering around aimslesly again... I guess I should stop for now, maybe he will just return by himself before I know it... Hopefully... I'm finding myself to be more worried than I expected... Why though? He should be strong... I never heard of him losing to anything or anyone... Even so, I keep on worrying... I wonder what is this feeling of urgency I'm feeling, as if he won't ever come back unless I find him now...

I was almost reaching Aeternus when I decided I should turn back, maybe I'll find him this time.

I let my feelings guide me, and before I noticed, I was already in the Verdant Forest... I reached the lake and sat down... Why this place again I wonder? I lost count of how many times I came here by now... I guess it did give me some peace of mind somehow... As if it was separate from the rest of the world.

I was just moving a stick around, hitting it on the water while wondering where else could I look... Until I felt... Something a distortion perhaps... Some sort of change in the space outside... I don't remember feeling anything like this before... It seemed... Far, I didn't understand how I felt it or why, but I just felt compelled to go, and so I did.

I flew outside the forest and up to the Great Plains... I was getting closer and saw... @Balthazzar ! Why is he lying there!? And there are already some Boar Warriors near him, probably want to get the body... Go away you scum! I burned them down without thinking much and went near his body.

There was a lot of blood around him... Just what happened to you, you idiot!? Don't make me worry like that!

I turned him around looking for wounds, yet I found nothing... No matter how much I looked, I found nothing... Why does he seem to be dying with each second though!?

I started casting my Healing Light on him, I started pouring as much Mana as I could on it, yet it wasn't working, he seemed to be still be dying... Work damn you, work!!!

Something started happening, I didn't understand what it was, but it was somehow... He seemed to be getting a bit better... I... I don't know why, but I'm glad it's working... Phew, I'm just happy he is getting not dying with each second now...

I kept on applying the Healing Light on him, it was draining my Mana a lot quicker than I remembered, but I didn't care much, I started flying back to the guild while carrying him with me.

When I arrived in front of the guild, I collapsed right at the entrance... Is it Mana Exaustion? How weird, I only used Healing Light though... I wonder what happened...

With those thoughts in mind, I fainted with Baldy-kun next to me, still sleeping.
    ((Used your pick up as a chance for me to play a bit! xD

From what I understood from the SS it was your own soul that was fading out, right? That's why you were dying.

Hikari's light ended up directly healing your soul, it couldn't do much more than stopping it from degenerating any further, but should be enough to make sure you don't enter a comatose state or anything...

There was no physical wound on you as well, right? You said you collapsed on a heap of blood, but I don't remember you getting wounded, so I just assumed this blood somehow came together with you, but not from you...

Does this work? Or does it need any changes?))

8. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    its fine, I was gonna inform you that there wasnt gonna be any wounds... but you beat me to it.....

Infinity Sword and AliceShiki like this.
  9. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc: I need to post my character background story here?

10. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necessarily~

This place is for official notes.

World Building stories, or Side stories.

But you aren't obligated to do it...

On the case you had written your char background, it's nice to post it....

(But even so, you can keep it without post, to use it in a appropriate time, or like some player, slowly show the background, using flashback in their quests and etc..)

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. Chimpkongzee

Chimpkongzee 『Heavy Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Start of the Retribution Arc
    ((Cameron's Backstory))
    I'll protect you with my life on the line,

These were the words...

In order to ensure your happiness,

That with a full heart...

I'll go against the world,

I swore to keep...

And receive its retribution in your place.

...All the way to the grave.
    ========================

I know you heard me say it multiple times. I know you smiled every time it was mentioned. I know your feelings of that oath.

So, how did it come to this?

=======================

I won't let you die. I won't let you die in my place. I won't let you take my punishment. I won't let you leave me. I won't let you. I won't. I won't...

=======================

I can't let her die! I promised! I promised! We're inseparable! We're family! I refuse to let her go! I will not allow it! I won't!

======================

I'll protect you with my life on the line,

These are my words...

In order to ensure your happiness,

Those words aren't supposed to come from you...

I'll go against the world,

No, no, no! You can't say that! You can't...You can't do this...

And receive its retribution in your place.

Kinda short but there's only so much you can do during History class without looking suspicious. Guess you could say this is a prologue....

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been waiting for a few months to post this! Hooray for turtle soup!!! <(^^<) \(^^\) <(^^)> \(^^)/ (>^^)> (/^^)/

Oh, if you have no idea about what is happening on the second part, try taking a look at this report:
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    I flew with Niyari-chan for a while until I got to a place deep within the forest, I started passing through the barriers I was used to, they still remained strong even after this long without maintenance... They were well made for sure.

Niyari-chan seemed to be suspicious of it... I guess it's weird for me to know the location of barriers hidden deep within the Rainforest Vale so easily... After going through the 15 layers of barriers, I finally got to the place I wanted... It's been a while...

There wasn't much there, mainly... A wooden house, and a garden, the garden was full of weird mushrooms blooming all over, guess the only reason it didn't take over the whole house is because of the extra protections that were on it. As for the house... It had a bit of a weird design, but nothing that would look too weird... If it wasn't for the big hole on the side and ceiling of it... I didn't remember this hole though... Did something happen while I was out?

"Here we are Niyari-chan... I will... I will wait here, you can make sure everything is alright..."

"Okay, please wait a bit then Hiinya."

Niyari-chan left some shadow tendrils around me, to make sure I'd be safe while she was looking, she looked around the house, the barriers, the within of the house... Pretty much everything of it, after a while, she came back.

"Is it okay then? Niyari-chan?"

"I didn't find anything dangerous within it, and the barriers seem to be holding... I'll be holding guard everywhere right outside the barrier nya, as soon as you leave it, I'll pick you up again nya."

"Thank you Niyari-chan... I really appreciate it."

"Don't go betraying my trust Hiinya... Stay safe, really."

"I swear I will Niyari-chan... Thank you."

Niyari-chan left, I couldn't feel her presence as soon as she left the last barrier... I guess I... I should start moving, shouldn't I?

I slowly walked forward, going through the garden... The mushrooms were all messed up like always... It really does bring back memories... There seem to be some new species here though... I never understood how they always found their way here... I wonder if they just naturally breed creating some new ones somehow.

I guess I'll pick some up later... I could try making a mushroom soup later, it's been a while since my last one.

I looked at the house again... It really has been a while... I slowly walked towards the front door, I could enter through the whole, but... It wouldn't feel the same.

I lightly passed my finger through the door, making a star symbol with it, I heard a click and touched the handle... And opened the door.

The house was a mess, just like always... Books in completely random places, lots of weird furniture spread in a completely disorderly fashion, potions in easy to fall and 100% unsafe places... Truly... It seemed like nothing had changed in all this time... I guess there was no reason for it to change though.

If only there wasn't that one big hole, it seemed to have blown away the whole left wall of the house, as well as half of the ceiling... Just where did this hole come from in the first place? And it did spread a huge lot of things, making them quite messier than they should be... I don't like this... I want this back to how it was.

I put my hand on the ground and visualized a time long past, I wanted... I really wanted to... To close the gap between that time and now... I want things like how they were back then!

Time flew backwards, I felt the whole thing on that area going back to how it was... Right before the hole happened... The house was now intact, looking just as I remembered it the last time I was here...

I was gasping for air, it seemed to drain all of my Mana to do that... I didn't care though... I didn't want a hole on here... After getting some Mana back and a bit of rest, I started walking again... Things were still a huge mess, but... At least there were no more broken stuff spread on the ground, nor was there a big hole on the whole house... I felt a bit better...

Going to the kitchen, I could see our tools, I never knew how they were obtained, yet somehow Marisa-sama always came home with some new ones... I didn't see any similar ones outside either... Truly mysterious...

The storage was completely moldy... I guess that's to be expected, too much time without using anything there... I suppose I can try to mix those up later and see what I can get... It really has been a while since I had to deal with spoiled stuff, hasn't it? Such a nostalgic feeling...

After the kitchen, I walked up the stairs, 2 rooms were there... I headed into the left one... My room...

It was quite contrasting with the rest of the house... Pretty much the only organized one among this place, I thought it would be dirtied over, but I guess turning back time did the trick... It's as clean as ever... I missed this...

My bed, made of some smooth material I never saw being used elsewhere as well... I missed this fluffiness... My closet with books on all kinds of weird languages I never got the opportunity to learn... I remember choosing them all because they had cute pictures... I've grown a lot since then, haven't I?

The wall in which I had my growth marked... I remember bothering Marisa-sama with it almost every day... I wanted to know I was growing so much... Such an embarrassing thing... It was fun though...

I left my room... And entered her room... How long has it been since I last entered this room...?

I opened the door... It was... Messy, really... Way more than the whole house... It was hard to even walk around here...

And so much dust... Well, I suppose it's to be expected, with the time that passed since I last entered it... I should've at least came in to clean from time to time...

It hurt... The very sight of it hurt... I walked forward... Taking care not to step on anything thrown on the ground... It hurt... Even after this long... I still don't want it... I don't want to look at it...

I got deeper into it... The bed... Still the same sheets... The same... Blood marks... Why...

I ran away, I didn't want to stay there anymore, I felt more and more tears running down my cheeks... I jumped out of the first floor's window and fell on the ground without bothering to control gravity to smoothen my fall, it hurt, but I didn't care about it... I got up and ran, towards a part that had another barrier... It was weak, it was poorly made, but... It was the only thing I could do... To give it some more protection...

I got into it and passed through naturally... Through the 16th and last barrier... I fell on my knees in front of the tombstone...

"Marisa-sama... You shouldn't have died... Why did you... Please come back... I want you with me... I want to be with you... Please... Just... Just one more time... Let me see you again... Let me hear your voice... I..."

I felt dizzy, everything was fuzzy, I couldn't move... Mama...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Wake up sleepyhead!"

Mari... What was I thinking? Who...

"Uhn... What... Who are you?"

Was that my voice? Wasn't it a bit... Of course it was mine, whose else could it be?

"You remember what was happening before you came here?"

"I was... What was... I think... A kitty? I was playing... The village... Okaa-san... I..."

"It seems you do... Yeah, sorry, your village is done for, I got to it too late, you were the only one I could save."

"Hikari wasn't a good girl, Hikari didn't pay attention to it, Hikari let the evil thing get near Okaa-san... Hikari is not..."

*smacks head* "Baka! You lost your village, so what!? You're still alive aren't you? Live up to it!"

"But... But Okaa-san... Is not here... Hikari should've payed attention... Hikari should've been a good girl... Hikari wasn't..."

"Then what? You're going to suicide? Take your live out because you messed up? You think that will fix things up? That that will make your mother happy?"

"No... No... Okaa-san wouldn't..."

"Then grow up, and start making up for her, become a person she is proud of! So that she will have peace in the afterworld!"

"Have... Peace?"

"You didn't know it? If you have regrets, you can't go on to the afterworld, you stay here not being able to go on, always suffering because of your regrets! Don't you think your mother would feel regrets if you kept on sobbing over and over again about it?"

"Okaa-san... Wouldn't be able to rest... If Hikari is sad?"

"Yeah, she wouldn't! So you should make sure to be happy!"

"Al-alright! Hikari will do her best!

You haven't answered though... Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm glad you asked! I'm the local Oriental Western Magician of Love and Justice! Kirisame Marisa!"

"Pfft..." *giggles* "What's up with this overly chuuni nickname!?" *laughs*

"Oi! Shouldn't children like this kind of nicknames!? Why did you have such a reaction!?"

Children... But I'm... Right... I'm only 7, ain't I? So I'm a child...

"Who wouldn't laugh at such a stupid nickname?" *laughing louder* "And what is an oriental western magician!? It doesn't make any sense!"

"You'll hurt my feelings with that you know? Well, at least you're happy now, this is a start.

Come on then, I should get you started! You'll need to learn a lot of things to live in here!"

"O-okay! I'll be a good girl! I'll be sure to learn properly!"

"Right, right, I'll be sure to teach you well!"
    -------
    "You can really do some amazing magics Marisa-sama! I'll do my best to learn them too!"

"Marisa-sama!? Hey! What's up with that!? Aren't we friends already!? Just call me normally!"

"No can do! Marisa-sama is my master in magic after all! I need to teach you properly!"

"In magic? Since when did I become your magic teacher!? I'm just teaching things you need to take care of yourself!"

"Hikari decided Marisa-sama will teach her magic! So Marisa-sama will definitely teach Hikari magic! I need magic to take care of mysef!"

"What you need is knowledge about what you can and what you can't eat! At most I'll teach you some alchemy! No magic for you!"

"I'll definitely make you teach me some magic Marisa-sama!"
    -----------
    "No! Don't put that away!

"Why not? It's completely out of place Marisa-sama."

"It's just on the right place! It needs to be just there!"

"This place is a complete mess, you just don't want to keep it clean later, so you're trying to say it isn't..."

"Tha-that is..."

"Right on point?"

"Ju-just don't put it away!"
    --------------
    "Say? Why do you insist so much on the Marisa-sama thing? I did tell you I like calling everyone by name and in a friendly manner, didn't I? You shouldn't call me by a respectful title like that..."

"Marisa-sama gets the -sama because Marisa-sama is very special to Hikari!"

"I'm flattered... You still will get no magic for me though."

"I will definitely get it from you Marisa-sama!"

"No way, way too dangerous!"
    ---------------------
    "Love Sign: Master Spark!"

"That's amazing Marisa-sama! Please teach that to me!"

"I said no! No is no!"

"But that's what you used to save me, wasn't it? I also want to be able to save people in danger like you Marisa-sama..."

"And then putting yourself on harm's way for them? No way. I'd never forgive myself if you got killed because you knew attack magic, besides, you already got the basic gist of alchemy, didn't you? That's plenty."

"I want to though... Teach me Marisa-sama..."

"Not possible!"
    -----------------------------
    "How do you judge which of those are poisonous and which aren't?"

"Easy, I just ate them all."

"Eh!? Are you crazy!? How come you're still alive Marisa-sama?"

"All you need is having a good antidote available!"

"You just have no salvation, do you?"

"Hey! I'm not that bad!"
    ---------------------------------
    *cough cough*

"Are you alright Marisa-sama?"

"Don't worry, it's just a cold, I'll be better in no time... More importantly, stop with the -sama already! It's been 3 months!"

"You haven't taught me magic either, why should I change the way I call you then?"

"What do they even have to do with one another!?"

"Everything!"

"This doesn't make any sense!"
    --------------------------------------
    "Love Sign: Master Spark!"

"Who-whoa! Since when have you been able to do that!?"

"Teehee, I have been practicing! Hikari is a good girl, isn't she?"

"What kind of" *cough cough cough* "Good girl just goes practicing magic when her caretaker is explicitly against it...?"

"Won't this cold ever go away...?"

"No worries, it won't be a mere cold that will bring me down! I'm invincible ain't I!?"

"Yeah, Marisa-sama is definitely invincible!"
    -------------------------------------------
    Patchy: "I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything."

Alice: "Me neither... Apologies."

"Don't worry about it" *cough cough* "It was my own choice after all" *cough cough* "I don't regret it."

"Still, it isn't nice... It's not even fair."

"Does she already know of it?"

"No..." *cough cough cough* "I want to keep her in the dark for a while longer..." *cough cough* "She shouldn't need to worry about this..."

"She'll need to know sooner or later though. It's no use hiding it."

"Patchy is right, there is a limit to how long you can hide it, she'll know it sooner or later."

"I know" *cough* "Just... Let her have less worries for now" *cough cough cough* "I'd rather have her sheltered for as long as I can."

"What is it that I don't know?"

"Hikari! Since when..." *cough cough* "Were you there?"

"Since a while... Say... Alice-chan, Patchy-chan, what was it all about?"

"That is..."

"You know..."

"It's a surprise! You'll get to know it soon enough Hikari, just keep" *cough cough* "Waiting a while longer, alright? I need to prepare a few more things, alright?"

"A surprise...?"

"Yeah..." *cough cough cough* "It's a wonderful surprise... Just you... " *cough* "Wait a bit more, alright?"

"I... Alright, but please take care of yourself Marisa-sama... Don't overdo it, okay? I'm worrying about you..."

"I'm telling you, I'm invincible ain't I? I won't go down" *cough cough* "This easily, trust me Hikari."

"Okay! Hikari will be a good girl! So make sure to get better okay!?"

"You can bet on that!"
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Eh!? What!? What's all this!?"

"Hehe, what do you think? It's" *cough* "Pretty nice, isn't it?"

Remilia: "Be grateful that even the great me came to congratulate you."

Sakuya: "Don't be like that milady, it's her birthday after all!"

Meiling: "Enjoy your party Hikari!"

"Have fun!"

"It's your day, make sure to enjoy it Hikari!"

"I... I... Thank you!!!" *group hugs* "I'm really thankful for all of you coming!"

"Ho-how dare you hug the great me! You'll face punishment!"

"Let her slide milady, it's just for a day after all."

"Hahahaha, Who'd have guessed that Remilia" *cough cough cough* "Could be this tsun!?"

"Who the hell are you calling tsun!? Do you have a death wish!?"

"Do-do-don't fight! We're all friends aren't we!?"

"Gyahahahahah! Sure, it's your day, we'll be" *cough* "The best of friends for today!"

"Thank you very much!!! You're the best friends ever!!!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    *cough cough cough cough* "Is it really... Impossible?"

"Yes, it seems to be already determined as your fate, not even Remi can change that."

"I'm sorry... There was nothing I could do about it either..."

"Don't..." *cough cough cough* "Worry... It's okay..."

"You were so close though... We were finally having hopes again..."

"It was..." *cough cough cough cough* "My own choice... I don't regret it one bit..."

"Marisa-sama... This isn't just a cold, is it?"

"Hikari!" *cough cough* "It's a nice habit to" *cough cough cough* "Eavesdrop..." *cough*

"Please Marisa-sama... Just tell me..."

"No need to" *cough cough* "Worry... I'm... Invincible... " *cough cough cough* "Am I not?"

"Marisa... Tell her already..."

"I... Alright..." *cough cough cough* "It's not a cold... It's a disease... I might have some trouble..." *cough cough* "But I'll get over it..."

"Marisa!"

"Marisa-sama... Just tell me the truth... Please..."

"It's..." *cough* "The truth... I swear..."

"Really? You really will?"

"Yeah... I promise..." *cough cough* "I'll have to study it a bit though..." *cough cough cough* "So I'll need you to take care of the house..." *cough cough* "Can you do that for me?"

"I will! I definitely will! You can bet on me Marisa-sama! I will be the best girl ever! I will keep everything in place, just waiting for you!"

"Thank you..." *cough cough cough* "Hikari..."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    "How is it going Marisa-sama?"

"Just... Just a little more..." *cough cough* "I'm almost there..."

"Really really?"

"Yeah... Just a bit" *cough cough cough cough* "More..."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I can't believe it... Is it really true?"

"Yeah... It seems so..." *cough cough*

"To think that the mushroom you needed for the cure went extinct... Even though you were finally able to find it..."

"If only I had been better... I could've discovered it before it..."

"Marisa-sama is...?"

"You..." *cough cough* "Don't worry, I'll find..." *cough cough cough* "Another way..."

"Please... Stop it Marisa... It's enough, it was already a miracle you could find the cure this time... If you need to restart the search..."

"It's impossible, just plain impossible."

"You two! What are-"

"For how long will you lie to her!? Marisa is invincible!? Don't make me laugh, you can't even find a way to make that turtle sleep permanently! How can you possibly stop your disease when you're already at death's door!"

"It's about time isn't it? Sometimes it's better to just accept it."

"Marisa-sama...?"

"Sorry Hikari... I'm going to leave you earlier than I" *cough cough cough* "Expected... It seems" *cough cough* "I'm not as invincible" *cough cough cough* "As I wanted..."

"For how long..."

"How long...?"

"How long did you know of it? Of this sickness?"

"That is..." *cough cough cough cough cough* "A few years..."

"And when did... The mushroom... Go extinct...?"

"..."

"Marisa-sama...? Please... Tell me."

"Last month."

"Then... If you... You hadn't taken me in... If you hadn't halted your research..."

"She could've been saved."

"Patchy!"

"What good will come from hiding it from her!? She deserves to know the truth!"

"I'm sorry Hikari... We couldn't find the cure for Marisa.... I'm sorry..."

"I... I see... Then... Haha... Hahaha... I see... I'm such a fool... Saying I would be a good girl... That I would help... When it was all my fault all along... I'm the worst... First I killed Okaa-san, and now I'm killing Marisa-sama! Hahahaa... Good girl... What a joke... I'm the worst girl ever..."

"Hikari..."

"NO! I REFUSE! I WON'T LET MARISA-SAMA DIE!!! I just... I can't... I don't want to lose everything again..."

"Please..."

"Powers of Light, hear my call, bring me a light that can cure it all, Healing Light!" *magic noises, spell starts*

"What is..."

"Did she ever know healing magic? Or light magic at that?"

"Hikari..." *cough cough cough* "I thank you, but... It's enough..."

"Healing Light!!!"

"Hikari, please..."

"Healing Light!!""

"Hi-"

"Healing Light!!!"

*hugs*

"Healing Light!!!"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Healing Light!!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Healing Light!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Healing... Light..."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Healing... Li... Light..."

"Hi" *cough cough cough* "Kari..." *cough cough cough cough cough* *spits blood* "You're not..." *cough cough* *spits more blood* "At fault..." *cough cough cough* *keeps spiting it* "It was my own decision..." *cough cough cough cough* *blood* "I have no..." *cough cough* "Regrets..." *cough cough cough* "I love you."

"Ma... Marisa-Sama!!!!!!!!!"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Wake up sleepyhead!"

"Oh, I'm glad you asked! I'm the local Oriental Western Magician of Love and Justice! Kirisame Marisa!"

"Pfft..." *giggles* "What's up with this overly chuuni nickname!?" *laughs*

"Oi! Shouldn't children like this kind of nicknames!? Why did you have such a reaction!?"

"Who wouldn't laugh at such a stupid nickname?" *laughing louder* "And what is an oriental western magician!? It doesn't make any sense!"

"You'll hurt my feelings with that you know? Well, at least you're happy now, this is a start.

Come on then, I should get you started! You'll need to learn a lot of things to live in here!"

"O-okay! I'll be a good girl! I'll be sure to learn properly!"

-------

"You just have no salvation, do you?"

"Hey! I'm not that bad!"
    ---------------------------------
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Be grateful that even the great me came to congratulate you."

"Don't be like that milady, it's her birthday after all!"

"Enjoy your party Hikari!"

"Have fun!"

"I... I... Thank you!!!" *group hugs* "I'm really thankful for all of you coming!"

"Let her slide milady, it's just for a day after all."

"Hahahaha, Who'd have guessed that Remilia" *cough cough cough* "Could be this tsun!?"

"Who the hell are you calling tsun!? Do you have a death wish!?"

"Gyahahahahah! Sure, it's your day, we'll be" *cough* "The best of friends for today!"

"I... I see... Then... Haha... Hahaha... I see... I'm such a fool... Saying I would be a good girl... That I would help... When it was all my fault all along... I'm the worst... First I killed Okaa-san, and now I'm killing Marisa-sama! Hahahaa... Good girl... What a joke... I'm the worst girl ever..."

"Hikari..."

"NO! I REFUSE! I WON'T LET MARISA-SAMA DIE!!! I just... I can't... I don't want to lose everything again..."

"Please..."

"Powers of Light, hear my call, bring me a light that can cure it all, Healing Light!" *magic noises, spell starts*

"Healing Light!!!"

"Hikari, please..."

"Healing Light!!""

"Hi-"

"Healing Light!!!"

*hugs*

"Healing Light!!!"
    "Wake up sleepyhead!"

"I'll be a good girl! I'll be sure to learn properly!"

-------
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"I... I... Thank you!!!" *hugs* "I'm really thankful for you coming!"

"Thank you very much!!! You're the best friend ever!!!"
    "Healing Light!!!"

"Hikari, please..."

"Healing Light!!""

"Hi-"

"Healing Light!!!"

*hugs*

"Healing Light!!!"
    "Wake up sleepyhead!"

???: "Is this really alright with you?"

"Wha-what? What was that?"

"What was what?"

"No... Nothing, I just felt as if... I heard someone talking to me..."

"Well, I'm talking to you!"

"No... It was... Someone else..."

"Don't go entering your own world now! Focus on the things in front of you!"

"Oh, okay! I'll be in your care Marisa-sama!"
    --_-_--

???: "Just this is enough?"

"Who-who is there!?"

"Did you hear something...?"

"Yeah... A voice... On my head... Somehow..."

"It's way beyond the time in which ghosts should be haunting you... Aren't you just worried about something? And you ended up hearing things?"

"I... I think so... It might be just that..."

"Take care of yourself will ya? I won't be here to protect you forever after all.

"You... You won't? Why!?"

"I-idiot! Everyone dies sooner or later! You can't be just expecting people to live forever!"

"Ri-right... I need to be prepared, don't I...?

"Yeah, you should make sure you're well prepared!
    --_--_---¯--_---¯---_----¯----_--
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Be grateful that even the great me came to congratulate you."

"Don't be like that milady, it's her birthday after all!"

"Enjoy your party Hikari!"

"Have fun!"

???: "Can this kind of life really satisfy you?"

"Who? What do you mean...?"

"Are you mocking the great me kid!? Who else could the great me be talking about!? Show some respect already! Repent!!!"

"Please let her slide milady, it's just for a day after all."

"Hahahaha, even Hikari is already mocking Remila!" *cough cough cough* "This is too good!!"

"How dare you laugh at this situation!? Do you have a death wish!?"

--_--_---¯--_---¯---_----¯----_---¯----_-------

"Hikari..."

"Please..."

"Healing Light!!!"

"Hikari, please..."

"Healing Light!!""

"Hi-"

"Healing Light!!!"

*hugs*

"Healing Light!!!"

???: "Really now, will you really let this kind of thing stop you?"

"What else can I do!? I can't... I can't lose Marisa-sama! I need her! I need to stay with her!

???: "You have other people to see, don't you?"

"Other people? What are you talking about?"

"Hikari..." *coughs* *cough* *cough* "You're alright?"

"Ma-Marisa-sama!"

???: "Don't bother, you already know the end of this."

"End!? What end!? I refuse to see any end! I will definitely stay with Marisa-sama!!!
    --_--_---¯--_---¯---_----¯----_---¯----_--------_-----¯-----_--¯--_--¯-
    "Wake up sleepyhead!"

???: "Is it really alright to leave them alone then?"

"Leave? Leave who!? Just who are you!?"

???: "Patience, the time is not yet... In fact, this is no time at all is it? You should hurry back to your own time."

"My own time?"

"Hey, are you talking on your dreams or something?"

???: "Reach the end, remember what happened, unlock your own seals, let time flow back again, this is her grave, not yours."

"Grave? Mine? Hers? Just what are you-"

???: "Go forward, further, towards that which you refuse to accept."
    ¯_¯¯_¯_
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

???: "Not here, further, keep going."

"Wait! Stop! I don't wanna!"
    ¯_¯¯_¯_¯_¯¯_¯_¯_¯¯_¯_¯_¯¯_¯_¯_¯¯

"No... No... This can't be... Please stop..."

"It's okay... It will be alright..." *cough cough* *hugs* "It will be over soon..."

"No... Marisa-sama... Please don't..."
    ¯_¯¯_¯_¯_¯¯_¯_¯_¯¯_¯_¯_¯¯_¯_¯_¯¯--¯_¯_¯¯--¯_¯_¯¯----¯_¯_¯¯--------
    "Ma... Marisa-sama..."

I fell on my knees in front of the tombstone, it was raining, in front of me lied Marisa-sama's... Below the ground... Marisa-sama is...

"I'm sorry for you... She was a good friend..."

"She can rest now... It will be okay..."

"Because of me... Marisa-sama died... Because I was a bad girl... Because I got in her way..."

*hugs* "You know she wouldn't like you feeling like this... Hey... If you want... I can offer you my home, it isn't much, but you won't have to be alone here."

"No... I want to be... Where Marisa-sama is... I wanna be with... With Marisa-sama..."

"I see... If that's what you wish, then I won't be getting in your way... If you ever change your mind, you can always contact me."

"Marisa-sama... Marisa-sama..."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You're still keeping everything in the same place?"

"I don't want to... To lose her presence...

"I understand your feelings, but it's been 1 year already Hikari, you need to understand it's over..."

"I know... I know it very well... But I... I just can't... Please understand Alice..."

"I... Alright, take care of yourself, I'll still be visiting."

"Okay..."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "3 years, and yet the house looks the exact same..."

"Yeah..."

"You do know she wouldn't be happy with this, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Yet, you still intend to keep them as is..."

"Yeah..."

"Take care... Ominous times will come in the near future."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hikari, you can't stay anymore, it will wake up!"

"Listen to reason for one goddamn time on your life, you'll either die or be corrupted if you stay here all by yourself, Marisa's barriers can't protect you against this thing."

"I won't! I don't want to! I will stay here with Marisa-sama!"

"You have stayed here for 6 years since she is gone! It's enough! That's almost half of your life! You need to go away! Come to us, the mansion is safe!"

"NO! I will stay! She is all I have left! Marisa-sama is the only thing I have left with me!"

"Thing? Is this all that she was reduced for you!? You are clinging so desperately to her, that you already made her your possession! Understand Hikari, you need to go! You can't stay here anymore!"

"I will not! I refuse! I won't move a single step away from this place! If this stupid turtle wants to wake, then let it wake! I'll stay with Marisa-sama!"

"You're hopeless! You're just a sitting duck waiting for death!"

"No... Patchy... Leave her... She has the right to choose... Hikari, if you ever change your mind... Please remember, our doors are open for you... Take care..."

"Hmph... Please take care..."

"I... I will try..."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The ground was trembling, with each tremble a loud noise rang out... It had woken up... And it was coming... I made a small barrier around Marisa-sama... Hopefully it will keep her body from being corrupted by this being...

Closer, closer... Trees are falling, it is here...

The barriers were forcefully passed through, its strength was such that it didn't even notice then, such a fearsome being... I don't mind... Whatever comes may come, I will stay by Marisa-sama's side... What is... That...?

A girl was flying near the turtle, she had a sword and wings... Was fighting... What was that...

My legs were trembling at the very sight of her, just what was this thing? I... I need to run...

The turtle was pushed towards the house, it broke the ceiling and the wall, when it did, it blocked my sight from the girl... I turned around and ran, I ran I ran and I ran, I ran as fast as I could, away from that thing... Just what was that!? It's very presence made me completely afraid...

After a few days running, I finally got back to my senses... Marisa-sama... I left her... Should I... Should I go back?

Alice-chan's and Patch-chan's words came back to me... They told me to leave... That it would be suicidal to stay there any further... I decided to keep on going... If I went back, I was sure I'd never be able to leave that house again... I'd definitely die then... Marisa-sama said that we need to live happily to make the dead happy... So... I need to make her happy... I will do it Marisa-sama... Just you wait, I'll definitely... Definitely be happy...

I kept on walking towards the end of the forest, looking for my own happiness...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I see... That is what... It's what... I had forgotten... Is this enough for you?"

???: "Me? Was this ever about me though? Wasn't this whole thing about you?"

"Then what else do you want!? I already went through the whole of it! I already remembered it all! What else is there for me!?"

???: "You seem to be forgetting the very basics though... Do tell me, what is your name?"

"Name? What kind of question is that? It's Hikari of course!"

???: "Is that so... Then... What will you do now? Stay here forever looking at your own past?"

"What? No! Of course not! I need to go back!"

???: "Go back? Where?"

"To Marisa-sama side of cour... No... That wasn't it... There was something else... Someone else..."

???: "We're finally talking... I'll ask you again... What. Is. Your. Name?"

"My name...? It is... Hikari... It's definitely Hikari... It is... Hikari... Shi... Ki... Mama... I forgot about Mama... I forgot about Onee-chan, Rea-chan and Eun-chan... I had... I had forgotten about all of them... I stayed here...

I need to go back to then, I can't stay here on the past... I need to go back!"

???: "About time... Well, what are you waiting for? Go back to then already! Seeing these last months of your life have been more entertaining than the last 6 years of your life, make sure to keep on bringing me fun, Hikari Shiki, I'll be watching..."

"Just... Who are you? What do you want with me!?"

???: "I said before, didn't I? It's not time... Fufufu, goodbye child, make me enjoy what the future will bring you."

"Wait! Don't go away! Tell me already!

... She's gone... I need to get out of here though, don't I?"

I wonder... I definitely need Time Magic to get out of here... But I can't simply speed time up to do it... The point in time I'm in is quite before when I need to reach... Maybe... Well, it worked once, maybe it will work out twice.

I closed my eyes and focused on the imagined the image of Marisa-sama's tombstone... That place which held so many of my memories... I remembered every single detail of it... And how it looked back when I finally came back to the house... Now that this turtle is finally dead... I casted my magic, used my Mana to bring me back to that time...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I opened my eyes, I was feeling... Weak... Really weak... I looked at my arms, they were completely skinny, it seemed to have only skin and bones on it... I could feel no Mana left on my body and I couldn't even move properly...

"This is her grave, not yours"... So that's what you meant... I guess it's to be expected if I maintained the Time Magic for this long... Niyari-chan will so want to kill me...

I tried making a bit of Shadow Magic by using my Chaos Energy... Just a small one made my whole body be filled with pain... I still... Need to do that...

I tried sending a message with shadows to Niyari-chan... It's her field, so... I think she'll get it... I hope so... It only said... "Tombstone, help."

Didn't take more than 5 seconds, Niyari-chan was right by my side... I'm glad...

"Hiinya... Just what did you do this time? I trusted you!"

"I'm sorry... Niyari-chan..." Ugh, even saying this still hurts a lot... "My magic... Activated... Subconsciously..."

"Subconsciously nya? Are you sure there was no interference nya!?"

"Yes... I'm sure... It's not... The first time... It hadn't happened ever since... I learned to control my... My Time Magic though..."

"Your Time Magic nya? Was that what activated nya?"

"Uhum... I was... In the past... Revisiting some... Old memories."

"I'm just glad you're back nya... But there is no way I'll leave you to do those things alone again nya, this was the last, and you got into trouble again nya."

"I guess... I'm way too much of a troublemaker, aren't I?"

"You certainly are nya... I can only imagine Biel's reaction to that..."

"I guess... Oh... Remember that being that caused trouble... A while back?"

"Did it appear again nya?"

Niyari-chan appeared calm, but... I'm sure, she is definitely angry... That's not the intended effect though...

"Yeah... It did... It helped me... Getting out of the past... And... Coming back... To the present..."

"It helped...? Are you sure it didn't have anything to do with your magic activating by itself Hiinya?"

"Yes... I'm sure... I don't know how to explain... But... That being's interference... It's very easy for me to... To feel it... So... I'm sure of it."

"And it helped you get back to the present nya?"

"Yes..."

"Why?"

"It said... I was... Entertaining."

"It is playing with you..."

"Perhaps... But it helped me... Quite a lot this time."

"I see..."

"Can you... Bring me... Back home now...? Niyari-chan? I'm... Hungry..."

"Sure nya, I'll do that."

Shadows appeared and covered us for a moment, and then, we were back home... Back at... My home... I really am back... I'm glad...
    ((Explaining a bit about Hikari's Time Magic now, she finally got a better understanding of how it works, the way she was used before was not really how it was supposed to be used.

Her time magic works not with moving time, but with moving to and fro a point in time, like...

If she wants to make someone move slower, what she needs to make, is to decrease the distance between point A and B in the timeline for this being, essentially making the it move slower.

If she wants to stop someone in time, she needs to stop the distance this being has from any other point on the timeline to stop changing.

In other words, it's a magic that works by controlling the space between the present and future in the timeline... If that makes any sense.

At any rate, due to knowing how it works better now, she will spend less Mana on the Time Magic now, it is still a huge cost but... Lower, making it easier to be used.))

((And seriously... I really should stop doing this kind of thing to Hikari... Not really that nice to have it happening all the time...))

Zerith, Razogul, LittleFox21 and 3 others like this.
  13. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to make a short backstory for Dayuh and here it is..

Dayuh Ashface is a half-elf young man who was born in the half-breed village. Her mother move to this village when Dayuh still in her womb. She was a former adventurer that decided to settle and raise Dayuh in peaceful rural environment. She is Dayuh teacher on staff martial art and survival skills.
    Dayuh father is an elf that her mother met on one of her quest. At that time, she helped Dayuh father who was poisoned by a king ice cobra. After that, their relationship goes closer quickly then they decided to be together. But alas, fate says different path. At the last quest they took, Dayuh father is trapped and sacrificed himself so their party can escape. That what is Dayuh mother told to him.
    Her father left behind two items for Dayuh. That are a necklace and a seed. Dayuh always wore the necklace and the seed is sprouted and later became Loto.
    When he small, he met with wandering druid when Dayuh playing with forest animals. At that time the druid had a hint and after several test he convinced that Dayuh have innate skill "comprehension". This skill enable Dayuh to understand creatures and can imitate creatures way of communication. Then the druid help Dayuh created creature tamer soul sigil.
    Since then Dayuh became apprentice creature tamer. And when Loto regain consciousness, Loto became Dayuh first creature companion making Dayuh be full pledged creature tamer.
    By the age of 12, Dayuh enrolled to the Academy of Trafalgar and learned wind magic as his main subject. Dayuh also studied history because he is fascinated by the era when human and creatures have better relationship than at present. At that subject he know existence of glyph, actually his comprehension skill also help him have a better understand the glyph. Then at one occasion when he permitted to follow his professor to one of historical ruin site, he stumble upon an orb and accidentally transferred informations about glyphs and an ancient scroll about glyphs

At the age of 18 years old, when Dayuh graduate. He join scientist team on the academy to deepen his research about glyphs and Half of his time he still observed many creatures and enrich his compression about various creatures.

In ten years, Dayuh made significant progress in the field of domesticated creature, one of his best work is he's team succeed on domesticating water monitor lizard for mount. But sadly his colleagues hand all his record regarding water monitor lizard to the government and to make it worst the academy help covering them and he is framed then fired from the team.

Dayuh is very disappointed by their betrayal and promised to himself to work alone and achieve much better than what he did back then.

The only solution for his expenses and freedom to travel and various privileged to enter forbidden area is to be an adventurer. And that is where Dayuh jurney began.

Summary of Dayuh personality:
    He Has trust issue when it came to his research and personal stuff.
    He also hardworking.
    He is almost a yes-men. Partially because he had complex "being a good boy for his mother -and others."
    He can tolerate most of things, but not for thing that will crossed his line.
    He like to plan before taking action.
    He like to use his guts/feeling if he don't have any other options.
    He is wary of stanger or people he first meet, inwardly, but often he can hide it.

Ooc: *feel sleepy, edit/add later~ and can be changed as Dayuh interacting with others on his journey

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    !!-ANNOUNCEMENT-!!
    MORIAN RAID HAS ENDED! MORIAN ARC HAS ENDED!

Here is the reward and title for the member who has participated in the raid (Sorted by name)
    REWARD EARNED :
    @A5G_Reaper
    [ 1500 G| 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 384 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Ace112
    [ 250 G | 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 33 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Ainz Ooal Gown
    [ 1000 G | 2 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 102 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Balthazzar
    [ 1500 G | 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 385 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Bielt
    [ 5750 G | 12 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 1013 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @brasca123
    [ 6000 G | 12 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 1060 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Carm
    [ 2750 G | 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 352 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @CeRafRos
    [ 1750 G | 4 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 93 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Chimpkongzee
    [ 3000 G | 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Part Quest | 265 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Chinese MC
    [ 250 G | 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 20 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Chocol8
    [ 2000 G | 4 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 109 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Clown333
    [ 2000 G | 4 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 195 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Drevart
    [ 3000 G | 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 168 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @EndlessVoid
    [ 250 G | 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 35 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Evil_Ginger
    [ 1500 G | 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 213 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @ExitedDeviljho
    [ 1750 G | 4 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 271 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @FuRen
    [ 2500 G | 5 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 255 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @fuzor100
    [ 5750 G | 12 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 617 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @HOMOSENSEI
    [ 3250 G | 7 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 392 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Infinity Sword
    [ 250 G | 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 21 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @Knowledge is power
    [ 250 G | 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 26 Five-colored Leaves]
    @Kroenen
    [ 3000 G | 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 259 Five-colored Leaves ]
    @LittleFox21 - Dancchi
    [ 3000 G | 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 738 Five-colored Leaves]
    @LittleFox21 - Millie
    [ 2250 G | 5 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 233 Five-colored Leaves]
    @Monti
    [ 250 G | 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 45 Five-colored Leaves]
    @nguuuquaaa
    [ 3000 G | 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 620 Five-colored Leaves]
    @Nurman
    [ 3250 G | 7 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 406 Five-colored Leaves]
    @scriptor
    [ 500 G | 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 75 Five-colored Leaves]
    @seriouslynope
    [ 3250 G | 7 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 534 Five-colored Leaves]
    @shad12ow
    [ 1750 G | 4 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 415 Five-colored Leaves]
    @Siostar
    [ 2500 G | 5 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 434 Five-colored Leaves]
    @Tang Tang
    [ 3250 G | 7 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 294 Five-colored Leaves]
    @Totally Not A Clone
    [ 6000 G | 12 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 530 Five-colored Leaves]
    @ViceGunman
    [ 2000 G | 4 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 125 Five-colored Leaves]
    @Zerith
    [ 2500 G | 5 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 241 Five-colored Leaves]
    @Zero300
    [ 500 G | 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 121 Five-colored Leaves]

TITLE EARNED AND EXTRA REWARD
    "Rescuer of The Lower Rank" : @Siostar , @LittleFox21 : [ 150 G ]
    "The One That Burn Oneself" : @brasca123 : [ 100 G | 1 x Fireproof Pendant ]
    "Escape Artist" : @Chimpkongzee : [100 G | 1 x Hard Leather Jacket ]
    "The Queen" : @Bielt : [ 200 G | 1 Upper Party Quest]
    "You Grow Up Too fast!" : @LittleFox21 : [200 G | 100 x Five-colored Leaves ]
    "Too Stressed Out" : @shad12ow : [ 100 G | 1 x Box of Rare Tea ]
    "Arsonist Fox" : @FuRen : [ 150 G | 1 x Assorted Bombs ]
    "Sick People Should Rest" : @Clown333 : [100 G | 1 x All-Cure ]
    "Half-Dead on The First Day" : @seriouslynope : [100 G | 1 x HE-Health Potion]
    "To Close to Freeze" : @Zerith : [100 G | 1 x Sharp Dagger ]
    "Explosive Jokes" : @fuzor100 : [ 100 G | 1 x Assorted Bombs ]
    "Candy Flare" : @ExitedDeviljho : [100 G | 3 x Chocolate Truffle]
    "The Cat Loved By The Bugs" : @Totally Not A Clone : [150 G | 1 x Scarab Pendant ]
    "Use The Right Font Color!" : @Chocol8 [50 G | 1 x Eyeglasses ]
    "The Helper" : @Balthazzar : [ 100 x Five-colored Leaves ]
    "Shady Merchant" : @fuzor100 , @nguuuquaaa , @Nurman : [100 G | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest]
    "Artillery Commander" : @Kroenen : [ 150 G | 1 Party Quest | 1 x Regular Mana Shooter]
    "Trap Princess" : @Chimpkongzee : [200 Gold | 1 Party Quest | 1 x Idol Dress]
    "Trap Idolmaster" : @Siostar , @FuRen : [200 G | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 1 x Gold Pendant]
    "Tangled" : @ExitedDeviljho : [100 G | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 1 x "Special" Memorable Photo]
    "Split Killer" : @Carm : [150 G | 1 Party Quest]
    "Boss Killer" : @A5G_Reaper : [200 G | 1 Party Quest | 1 x Pristine Shell]
    "Healer Of The Wounded" : @A5G_Reaper , @brasca123 , @Siostar , @Infinity Sword : [200 G | 1 Party Quest | 1 x HE-Mana Potion]
    "RAID MVP" : @Siostar , @Nurman , @ExitedDeviljho , @fuzor100 , @Chimpkongzee : [300 G | 1 Party Quest | 1 Upper Party Quest | 200 x Five-colored Leaves]

THE STATISTIC OF THE RAID :
    37 Participating Member | 333 Posts for 14 Earth Days (Roughly 1 post/hour) | Roughly 233.100 Word Count

For all that have participated, I give you my thanks and let's have some more fun in the next raid~!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Woohoo, thank you Shadow!!! Now I have the pre-requisites for A-rank!!!

And now we only need a story for the turtle soup party!!! \(^^)/

((I'll update my sig later, need to leave for now.))

Holycow, Tang Tang, fuzor100 and 2 others like this.
  16. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that was fun! *Looks at rewards I got* Huh, I got enough to be Rank C.

18. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow hey did you thought you just finished your job for the week? *dump S-rank promotion request on his desk*

Have them filled before the weekend okay! Seeya!

shad12ow, Carm, AliceShiki and 3 others like this.
  19. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I will finish my rank up quest asap!
    And dump my S rank quest too~

Just for the nice feeling of dumping more work in shadow XD

20. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for my S rank promotion quest....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.