LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys whatchu think of the latest chapters of MGA. Seems to me that the novel is reaching its halfway mark so I want to hear what everyone thinks of the future of the series and whatnot.
    Also just to put it out there for guys that don't know and are interested Chu Feng's Lightning is actually his dads and Eggy was placed inside of him by his mom, also he is kinda considered a disgrace by his clan so yeah putting that out there for those that like spoilers and clicked it.

Also spoilers are fine so long as you guys spoiler tag it, don't want to ruin it for peeps that like surprises.

Zzzzz-sama likes this.
  2. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading it while they were inside the emperor tomb with the jang dynasty.

FYI it's not yet halfway mark when there are 2k+ chapters out there.

Raphael likes this.
  3. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, guess you're right still feels like a halfway mark to me since they going to enter the tomb for sure now I think.

4. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    they haven't entered yet? lol.

5. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Not as interesting for me as it has been earlier. I preferred it when he was more of an unknown trickster that showed up randomly calling himself asura. As much as I like Zi Ling (it's nice to see women that don't mind to wreck stuff too every now and then) I think since her and Chu Feng got together the story went downhill. I guess this 'arc' seems to be finishing up though so i'm hoping that the next few get better.
    I think they went in and then came back out again.

Tebix likes this.
  6. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    well they keep entering and pussying out so I feel this next one is the definite one, can't remember if it's not that he gets the
    dragon skill that he is missing.
    regardless it the latest volume has a halfway point-ish feel to it to me.....

DON'T JUSDGE ME!!! :):)

7. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MGA ..well.. it seems okay... it does have some weak points in the plot line. Still hooked though :p .. hope it gets better than it is now

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  8. Axia

Axia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapters.... Hmmm, i like the part where Chu Feng finally meet up with his protector, and he is to stay. Azure Dragon Founder revived, that old ancestor Jiang recovered and Jiang clan in debt with him!

xociss likes this.
  9. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and more in to the story i heard it gets even more interesting than this.
    I heard his father is a badass than chu feng

10. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    too many damsels in distress. First it was the Su sister and now Zi Ling. story is stagnating somewhat. On the other hand it would seem that the the nine provinces will soon become too small for Chu Feng so he's probably going to leave soon enough. Way too many people adore him now. It's getting old. Hopefully the story will pick back up soon when he's alone trying to get stronger.

Tebix likes this.
  11. raltzero

raltzero Last Year Until BS in IT | Lazy Overlord TL

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he's a disgrace to his clan, since he got his father's Lightning and his mother sealed the World Spirits into him, does that mean his parents still care? I mean, the beggar in the early chapters was basically threatened by his parents or something. And one more thing, like someone said..."His father is more badass compared to Chu Feng?" Is this true?

12. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats how these harem storys progress after the mc gets the tiniest bit of power he has to face people who are stronger than him so he can get stronger and save one of his 100 waifu
    I wouldnt be surprised if the same thig happens a few more times with a few new girls the mc meets later on

Tebix likes this.
  13. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from Chu Feng's strong Bloodline, probably. Since his parents were from outside of the Nine Provinces, they probably became stronger faster then Chu Feng who was stuck in the backwater Nine Provinces. Anyone who can seal a powerful spirit like Eggy into a child is probably a much bigger badass than Chu Feng. Of course he could surpass them in time, but atm his parents are in a completely different league, probably much stronger than the Zi family.

14. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    His folks are forsure stronger than the Zi family considering the Zi family is barely in the 4th realm stage nearing the 5th
    maybe the head of the family is the only one who is a martial lord but besides him no one else is in that realm i reckon

15. Nightazday

Nightazday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stopped there too
    It'll take awhile until they actually get to the marriage arc

There seems like a pattern where the MC only gets strong enough to kill all but the big bad yet always gets a friend that makes said big bad piss his pants. Pretty sure that demon guy is going to be that said friend.

16. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just read all of MGA over the last 2 days have to say some stuff I like and some stuff I don't.
    I like how the Foster Elder Brother is really a good bro.......dislike how he hasn't made a move on the cousin/sister that was there supporting him this whole time..wth man. on that note whats up with his luck with women? First(2) are in commas, Second turns into a demon woman, and the third gets taken away since she engaged....and this rate woman number four (and you know its gonna be Yini) whats going to happen to her in 100 chapters

17. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Every harem male lead has to have some sort of problem that prevents them from enjoying his harem so that he can train and become strong and enjoy his harem

All in all
    Its to make him become strong in a short amount of time by saying "you either get strong or your harem dies"

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    or in this guys case slap my woman and your town/city becomes a crater. but of all the (Chinese) harem MC's I have read his seems to be the worse [ATG, MGA, CCM, LSG, CSG, LLS]

Tebix and Saitama like this.
  19. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, i get ATG and MGA. but i don't think the other have harems. i mean suo jia is a kid who can look at a naked lady and the only thing that would come to his mind is why isn't the lady wearing any clothes. jian chen have no contact with women or any female for a long time since most of his time is at the mountains robbing mercs that come for his life. and yue yang is..well yue yang.

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well gotta love Yue Yang's balls for calling a girl "Brother" just so he can feel on her
    Jian Chen hes got a fiancé but has never seen her and the one woman he's seen "that way" damn near killed him
    And Suo Jia is a kid now BUT there are the future possibility what 36 Fire Wind warriors and his 100 classmates.....not to mention Big Sis.....you know he's going to work that whole spying thing out so he can have the standard Onee-san harem member.