Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw are Poisonous Leeches poisonous or venomous?

2. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    *Psst* I'm faaaairly certain said psycho is the master of the guild....

3. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    ....what?
    What kind of question is that?

4. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    If I have to eat them or let them bite me to poison me.

5. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would you want to poison yourself?

6. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to do thing that wont poison me... It kind of make me wary that there is poisonous snake.

7. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.. The way you worded it made it sound like you wanted to do other stuff..
    As for me? I have no idea! Ask the guildmaster over there if you want. *Points at Shadow*

8. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see him telling me to test it T_T

9. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    *Slap back* good luck then.
    If you don't want to, just assume worse case scenario.
    I'm pretty sure that there is a good reason why you have to slay them...

10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't have any specific legend of creation, there are multiple gods and beings above them, any of them might or might not have created our planet..
    That's only on the tavern though, Hikari wouldn't hurt someone over a nickname...
    Don't worry, Shadow is a good man, a way better guildmaster than the previous one.
    They can poison you with bites, but their skin might also be poisonous...

Bielt and shad12ow like this.
  11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    @nguuuquaaa
    Your order.
    • The whole gauntlet is divided into 3 parts, the forearm, the wrist, and the knuckle.
    • The forearm span from the edge of the wrist to a few centimeters away from the elbow.
    • The inner layer of the forearm is made from sturdy tanned Desert Worm Hide which has also been treated with anti-bacterial, frost-proof, and fire-proof potion. It is very study and can absorb quite a force.
    • The outer layer of the forearm is made from tempered mithril alloy plates that are also treated with liquid mana, turning the plate magic conducting ability increased even more while not sacrificing its sturdiness and toughness.
    • The middle layer of the forearm is a specially made mithril allot plates that is inscribed with magic writings which has effect of increasing magic flow, recycling magic energy, and also a increasing thunder magic energy flow efficiency on the whole plate.
    • The wrist part is made from flexible Desert Worm Hide that enables plenty of movement. They are also treated with anti-bacterial, frost-proof, and fire-proof potion. While not sturdy enough, it is quite tough and able to withstand some force, albeit not much.
    • Around the wrist part, there are 5 mana absorption gem that have 2 main purposes. The first is to absorb mana from the area to increase the overall mana flow. The second is to direct the mana flow from the forearm area much easier toward the end knuckle part if needed.
    • The last part, the knuckle, is made from mithril and steel alloy, making it very durable, yet heavy. Mithril thread used to connect the mana flow from the wrist part.
    • On the knuckle part, a solid mithril bar is placed which is made from several layer of smaller mithril plates that is inscribed with magic writing to increase the power it can released.
    Hope that is what you asked for.

12. The great metalunicorn

The great metalunicorn [Blood Countess][Glue Overlord][Big Sister][War]

Reading List:
    Link
    *walks in sits in chair, falls asleep*

13. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    *Put blanket over*

14. selkie

selkie [kuragehime] [jellyfish lover] [swish swish]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to the 7000~ >.<

I really want to finish this today!

15. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    How dangerous is castle of crooked mountain and red dragon mine? Is there actualy dragon?

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tang Tang
    Finished your order.
    In the depth of his lab, the Guildmaster, Shadow, stood in front of a small glass container which has a single seed in it. While tapping his own chin, he reads the paper on his hand. The container is connected with multitude of hoses and wiring. Some goes toward a few glass chambers filled with floating mana crystal, some to a few glass tubes filled with colorless liquid, while others are connected to a few mechanical contraptions with a lot of gauges and measuring device on it. A few of his mechanical spider has perched themselves on said machines, waiting for their master’s order.

“Chamber one, cylinder one, activate.”

The spider on said chamber turned the valve while the one on said cylinder also turned the valve. Then the wiring started to let out sparkles, a sign that energy started to fill the wires. The moment the sparkles hit the glass container, the seed started to emit a strange bluish glow. Soon after that, the color in that cylinder turned from colorless into bright green.

A spider crept into that cylinder carrying a small vial and then sucked a few drops from it, filling the vial. It then brought the filled vial toward Shadow. He took it and shook the vial around a bit, making a slight slushing sound. After that, he stepped onto a nearby cage filled with a single rat and then poured a few drops of it into the rat. Shadow then took a step back while a few of his spider encircled the cage, ready to subdue the rat if necessary.

For a few seconds, the rat did not show any strange changes. But then, it started to grow bigger. Its eyes turned sharper and its claw longer. Shadow wait a bit until the changes stopped. After a few seconds of waiting, the rat stopped its sudden growth. It has turned twice its size and certainly showed a much healthier appearance. But then, it started to grow weak fast. In a few seconds, it died.

Clearly disappointed at the result, Shadow flick its finger and then a single spider lifted the cage and took into a nearby incinerator, destroying the failed experiment. Shadow himself has turned his attention toward the caged seed once again while writing a few notes onto the paper on his hand.

“Chamber two, cylinder three. Activate.”

The same thing happened. But this time, the seed let out a greenish glow and the fluid turned pale blue. Then another vial came onto his hand while another cage filled with a single rat has replaced the previous one. He did the same and took a step back.

This time, there is no waiting time. The rat quickly showed changes, but it was followed by a loud and violent groaning from said rat. In the end, the rat ended up three times is initial size and the claw turned bright red, just like its eyes. It also turned violent and clearly trying to get out of the cage.

“Kill it.”

With just that word, the spiders that encircled the cage pulled out their buzz saw and started to mutilate the rat, chopping it into pieces. A few seconds later, a bloody mess is what left of the rat. But something piqued his interest as he got closer. The head is still twitching a bit and the eyes hasn’t lost their shine, as if it is still trying to fight back even at death’s door. A smile crept on his face and then he pulled out his dagger and then stabbed the head, ending its pitiful struggle. He then flicked his finger and then the cage and the bloodied remains of the rat turned into cinder inside the incinerator.

“Chamber one, chamber two. Cylinder one, quarter. Cylinder three, quarter. Cylinder two, half Activate.”

That last try resulted in a purplish glow from the seed and a greenish blue liquid in the vial. He tested it again with another rat and the rat turned not only twice as big, but also its fur turned healthier after few minutes. After a few seconds, the rat still behaved the same. A few minutes, it still behaved the same. In fact, it looked a bit calmer compared to the first one.

“Very good,” he said with a low voice, “Kill it.”

The same thing happened. The rat was destroyed to pieces by the spiders. But it took them quite a while. Seeing that intrigue him. He took a step toward the cage and then stabbed the remains of the rat. To his surprise, the carcass felt much denser and tougher than before. Once again, a smile crept on his face.

“I think this is enough.”

He then let the spider disposed of the remains while he filled a few vials with each of the liquid there and he exited the lab after he put the set of vials and also the seed into his spatial gloves.
    Result:
    • The seed will promote growth at extreme pace. Cautions when digesting this seed. A good control of mana is needed to contain and control the growth it will promote. If not, the subject will be destroyed from being overloaded with mana.
    • The first vial, the bright green one, will promote growth in a very short time. But the subject must have a good control of mana because the whole mana in the body is not increased. The subject must control and spread the mana for a while until the whole body has turned stable or risk being exhausted of mana.
    • The second vial, the pale blue one, will promote extreme growth with stable mana. It will also increase the subject’s mana. The downside is that a berserk state might turned the subject into a violent one. Proceed with cautions.
    • The third vial, the greenish blue one, will promote growth at a steadier pace, but the effect is not that magnificent compared to the first two. It will also turned the subject’s body stronger and the bone denser, and also a bit of increased mana circulation. It is by far the safer alternative and also can be used to accustomed oneself before consuming or using the seed.

17. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    true that.

yes, and as Hikari already said, they're not exclusive in those areas but what can you get there are of better qualities.

Bielt likes this.
  18. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    i've never going there nor read a report of someone going there...

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, quite dangerous since the place is teeming with violent elemental and wild monsters. As for the dragon mine, it is rumored to have a real dragon. I don't suggest trying to proof the rumor.

AliceShiki, Clown333 and Bielt like this.
  20. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good morning again (even though it's night)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.