LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Jaiki

Jaiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tutorial Is Too Hard
    by gandara

Discuss here or Disqus ;)

Thought I'd try and create an LCD for a change, what are your thoughts on the latest chapter?

myurikko, Xravia, jinisjin and 3 others like this.
  2. Thewishmaker

Thewishmaker 『Jirachi』『Nefasdet's Servant』『NUF 1st Duke House』

Reading List:
    Link
    I accidentally clicked the checkbox next to this book on the home page when I was trying to mark a chapter as read and I didn't notice until chapter 1 came out. That is why I am reading this book. And I have to say that I really like it so far (chapter 2 so far for the posterity). Can't wait to see him try to guide this non gamer through hardcore hell mode.

3. Deleted member 43009

Deleted member 43009 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting Its shows him in the future in the begining but does not spoiler much about what he does and now he is getting flashblacks probably in 3rd chapter

4. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    i just picked it up because of you, and it looks to be pretty damn awesome. I'm sadistic and cant wait to watch the MC suffer via flashbacks, as well as the newbie in reality.

5. StampedingSquirrel

StampedingSquirrel Unstoppable Sciuridae

Reading List:
    Link
    How amazing can he be if he soloed hell until the 60th floor while no one else got to beat 32nd floor even in party mode? I hope this novel doesn't disappoint me.

6. Thewishmaker

Thewishmaker 『Jirachi』『Nefasdet's Servant』『NUF 1st Duke House』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am awaiting the arrival of the next XxKirito-sama420master69xX

Misaki Yata and UsernameJ like this.
  7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    .... so the other 3 died or something? My bet that either the woman or the man is a manipulative bitch/bastard or both of them are colluding asshats... the comedy relief gangster will be the first to be dead.

Second thought, gangster tried to rough up the girl or something, man fought gangster while MC being background lol, shit happened and the trio is dead.

8. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... haven't read it... but if the story is about his escape from the tutorial... what comes after?

9. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    first three was the present and the 2 newest chapters are about when he first appeared in the tutorial

10. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    or gangster turns out to be a good guy
    becomes buddies with MC after the other two die
    sacrifices himself for MC to live
    this is also a possibility

11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Or that the trio are all good people and and they all died majestically somehow.

Really hard for me to look at the gangster at a better light though, then again i am quick to judge.

12. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    For me I only see him as a guy that's trying to keep up a tough appearance due to the stress and fear of being in a unknown location
    though I guess this is just me trying to make him look like a good character ...

13. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the story will ever go back to the newbie he was helping. I really want to know what his advice was to get her through all these arrow traps.

So, can traps not be disarmed then? If they can, I'd think that would be a much better way to deal with them, both for these traps and as a way of preparing for future traps.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really want to know how the archer survives all this, or, at the very least, what advice he gives her in the hopes of her surviving it.

15. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't feel like the next couple of chapters are going to go back to the newbie, how will she survive with that bow? It seems we will need to wait a while until it does go back into the present. Pretty much trial and error for the MC in getting through the levels so far~

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really wishing that the first chapter didn't exist now. The whole time he's going through all this I'm wondering about how the archer chick could possibly survive it without a shield. What's worse is that there's almost no chance we'll ever find out because it would be rather boring to tread the same ground again with a second character. If the story ever even makes it to floor 60 again, she'll either die quickly, go through it in a fast, poorly described montage, or be completely forgotten by the author as the MC continues on without the need for a party.

17. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm that seems to be the case, It would to be better to just forgot the 1st chapter and read from the 2nd onward. It seems really irrelevant now with the chapters of him making his way to the 60th level...

18. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think the author wants to use the double time lines to show what the girl is facing without shifting viewpoints from the MC. Also allows for the author to mix the plot up so it isn't only him talking her through it with the occasional action where he is stuck. Agree that there has been too much focus on the past though.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like it would be a good idea to spend the time before the tutorial starts throwing a bunch of small objects in the air with your eyes closed and then trying to catch them all before they landed, or some other exercise to generate Heightened Senses. Getting and leveling that skill is pretty much the only thing that could save someone without a shield.

I wonder why the outside world doesn't seem to insist on training children in the use of various medieval weaponry to protect them in the case that they get pulled into the Tutorial.

I hope you're right, but at this point, I don't think you are.

20. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha my feeling, everytime I watch a tutorial on youtube