Comments on Profile Post by villain

1. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    *puts sweets and flowers on the grave and prays beside @villain*
    Oct 22, 2016
    villain likes this.
  2. villain
    villain
    hello my brother, today I will leave an offering of mikan with you. it is not yet winter, so they are not totally in season, but I hope you like them. in other news, today I confessed my love to the one you always crushed over. I know you would have very much wished to convey it in person, but now that you are gone, I will carry on your feelings in your stead.
    Oct 22, 2016
    iampsyx likes this.
  3. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    @villain NTR-ing your dead brother, huh? ><
    Oct 23, 2016
    villain likes this.
  4. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Hello, Shota-kun! How are you in heaven? I'm sorry I can't visit you, since as a daughter of Satan I'm barred from going there. I'm proud that you were not corrupted or tainted despite getting me as your mom. Get reincarnated quickly, okay? You still haven't met your sister, @wolf.prince yet. ^^
    Oct 23, 2016
    villain likes this.
  5. wolf.prince
    wolf.prince
    *comes over and pray with mommy for the brother I have never met nya*
    I hope you reincarnated soon nya~~
    Oct 23, 2016
    iampsyx likes this.
  6. villain
    villain
    dear Shota-kun, do you remember the time we shared our favorite music with each other? I like to play the piano whenever I am sad, and I am sad thinking about you. *prays*
    Oct 23, 2016
    iampsyx likes this.
  7. villain
    villain
    welp! it looks like I was discovered. I must run now!
    Oct 23, 2016
    iampsyx likes this.
  8. villain
    villain
    dear Shota-kun, last night I read a BL web novel and it was very intense. I normally don't read that much because it makes me feel to hot and embarrassed, but it was a good one and right in my tastes. I wish we had more time when you were alive to share our interests together... *leaves more offerings*
    Oct 26, 2016