Comments on Profile Post by ArgosYesu

1. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Tell me then, great man, does the Patriarch in Meng Hao's blood mask ever reappear in the story and serves any purpose?!
    Oct 22, 2016
  2. Risus
    Risus
    Which was your favorite?
    Oct 22, 2016
  3. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    @Katsono Nope.

@Risus DD2 was enjoyable. ISSTH got a bit... sad by the end. Not like his writing got worse, more like the plot and events made me sad. HJC was nice, but it ended quick. TSW was the most disappointing. Worst and laziest way to end the story.
    Oct 22, 2016
  4. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    GOD. ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I can believe this, you don't even know how dejected I feel. So I've been waiting all this time and he actually will never serve any purpose at all? Er Gen is so good he makes use of every character at least once or twice, but he's forgetting this one guy? Can't help but feel disappointed.
    Oct 22, 2016
  5. Risus
    Risus
    ...it's one guy. People have to die eventually or it'll just start lookin like DBZ
    Oct 22, 2016
  6. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    @Katsono @Risus

It's more than one. He forgot quite a few honestly. I actually haven't read a story with a really good ending (Chinese translations-wise), so I can't really say ISSTH was bad, but it wasn't excellent.

Oh, but TSW was bad.

And for people dying, it's not even a thing about "people die", it's more like "holy shit, you really wanted this to end..."
    Oct 22, 2016
    Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  7. Risus
    Risus
    *shrugs* I just see it as things have to end, people you know won't be around you forever, many are left forgotten, etc
    Oct 22, 2016
  8. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    You'll see what I mean soon. Like, in a few hundred chapters.
    Oct 22, 2016
  9. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Damn, but that guy couldn't even be forgotten, he's always been with Meng Hao in that mask! This is horrible torture. Can you even imagine his life?
    Oct 22, 2016