Nov 3, 2016
  2. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    Sound legit~
    Nov 3, 2016
    Aternus likes this.
  3. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    Nothing just saw a link to it, read the rave reviews then saw you posted in the thread and my curiosity spewed forth... Note I'm off to check it out cause I'm always down for a new novel to read lol
    Nov 3, 2016
    Aternus likes this.
  4. Aternus
    Aternus
    Hope you enjoy it :)
    Nov 3, 2016
  5. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    I'm on chapter 9 and so far it's been great. Only issue is knowing there isn't 100+ chapters yet... Btw the personality of Rainer amuses me greatly
    Nov 3, 2016
    Aternus likes this.
  6. Aternus
    Aternus
    Thanks :P The chapters actually get a lot longer the farther you go.
    Nov 3, 2016
    Invisalats likes this.
  7. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    OK so I ended up reading a majority of the chapters(22) and screwing up my sleep schedule so take that how you want lol
    Nov 3, 2016
  8. Aternus
    Aternus
    I kept you up all night ;) ?
    Nov 3, 2016
  9. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    No comment...
    Nov 3, 2016
    Aternus likes this.
  10. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    Ran into an issue while reading
    Nov 4, 2016
  11. Aternus
    Aternus
    What issue?
    Nov 4, 2016
  12. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    Well I was reading right along and all the sudden the next chapter didn't exist...**hint**hint**
    Nov 4, 2016
  13. Aternus
    Aternus
    I ended up writing chapters concurrently it should be out tomorrow, though. :P If only I could fix my attention span.
    Nov 4, 2016
  14. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    No problem, I'm enjoying the story and really looking forward to when all the different enemies start showing up. Not a fan of the s*xual stuff but everything else is so good I read right through so you currently have a 5* rating and two thumbs up lol
    Nov 4, 2016
    Aternus likes this.
  15. Aternus
    Aternus
    Nov 4, 2016
  16. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    I haven't actually made an official rating/review on the site though as I think it required registering or turning on Java script
    Nov 4, 2016
  17. Aternus
    Aternus
    Yeah it requires registering and probably java script too. No worries, though, if you get to it I'll appreciate it, if you don't just tune in for the next chapter :P
    Nov 4, 2016
  18. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    I would say you couldn't stop me if you tried but... I'm pretty certain it wouldn't take much effort to make it so I couldn't read it lol
    Nov 4, 2016
    Aternus likes this.