Comments on Profile Post by CrispyNoodle

1. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    'First impression'
    Nov 3, 2016
  2. Daruda
    Daruda
    Actually, normally a book has around 10 chapters, just WN have many chapters...
    Nov 3, 2016
  3. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    I wonder if it will be a good idea if there's a rule that you can only rate a novel if you already read 15 chapters (for web novels), 1 volume (for light novels), 25 chapters (for novel with short chapters) or 7 - 10 chapters (for novel with long chapters)
    Nov 3, 2016
    SoulZer0 likes this.
  4. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Yes it is.
    Nov 3, 2016
  5. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    10 chapters qualify as a full volume already. So if you have a a story with 10 chapters and it's still boring, why would anyone want to read further? Of course, some webnovels are short as fuck, so there is a leeway there. However, if you can't lure the readers with the first 8000 words, there's something wrong with your writing.

If you're talking about 4-5 chapters, then you're on point.
    Nov 3, 2016
  6. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Unfortunately, you can lie for such thing. And it's impossible to set a countermeasure for it since all the websites are separated unless NU got support from all of the websites and somehow implement a script that would connect between the sites.

Tl:dr you ain't Google, you can't do it.
    Nov 3, 2016
  7. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    Yeah, that's also my thinking...
    Nov 3, 2016
  8. Daruda
    Daruda
    I don't see why I can't rate a novel 1 if I don't like it and it has, say, 2 chapters. I may find it right like that!
    You can always change your vote.

TL;DR
    Freedom means being free to be an asshole too.
    Nov 3, 2016
  9. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Then don't get mad at the authority when you got shot down.
    Nov 3, 2016
  10. Daruda
    Daruda
    "Hands up! You voted 1 without reading enough chapters! We'll put you to read MGA as a punishment!" - NU Police 2016

"ROW ROW
    Fight the power!" - Daruda everyday
    Nov 3, 2016
    Ai chan likes this.
  11. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    You wanna start an evolution or something with that song? O.o
    Nov 3, 2016
  12. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    No!!! Officer, send me to jail! Put me in steel drums and throw me into the sea! Don't make me read that again!!!
    Nov 3, 2016
    Daruda likes this.
  13. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Is it that bad...?
    Nov 3, 2016
  14. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I wouldn't know. I raged quit when the protagonist raped the second time. Couldn't handle the hypocrisy, you know. It's fine if he admitted that he's a rapist, but he justified he did it for their own good.

Then I heard he didn't stop there and I was glad that I raged quit when I did.
    Nov 3, 2016
    Daruda likes this.
  15. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    A rapist? The heck?
    Nov 3, 2016
  16. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    Really? I think I dropped it and let it rot in my reading list because it starting to become boring.. I wonder if I should drop it from my reading list too...?
    Nov 3, 2016
    Ai chan likes this.
  17. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Ask people who read it up til now. I raged quit pretty early a long time ago. But when someone changed the title into Rapist God Asura, you know it's bad. The raping, I mean. I dont know if the story is good or bad.
    Nov 3, 2016
    Daruda likes this.
  18. Daruda
    Daruda
    Yeah, If the general CN WN is a bellow average story, MGA is a black hole that defies any logic.
    2000+ chapters of pain lol
    Nov 3, 2016
    Ai chan likes this.