Wew thats a bunch of list you got there
    Nov 9, 2016
  2. mrawesome69
    mrawesome69
    good for you *totaly not jelly*
    Nov 9, 2016
  3. Icha
    Icha
    Im mostly curious about LXY tho... will you make one review for it? @ArgosYesu ?
    Nov 9, 2016
  4. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    @Icha

I should read LXY... Radiant is TLing it and it's something that needs editors...

*I'm an editor of Radiant*

Hrm... I wanna read a few more of TJSS's work though... I'll see...
    Nov 9, 2016
  5. Icha
    Icha
    I know you are....
    And thats why if im not wrong you didn't write a review for LXY?
    Aren't dragon king is TJSS work too?
    Nov 9, 2016
  6. Icha
    Icha
    Oh and for ZE too... xd
    Nov 9, 2016
  7. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    I'm caught up with the raws for LDK, but not for ZE. As for LXY, it doesn't even seem to be finished.

But I think you want, like, an explanation for all three.
    Nov 9, 2016
  8. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    LDK review. It's basically a modern world with a Douluo Dalu setting. It's quite nice to see TJSS merge the Douluo Dalu system with mecha and phones and T.Vs. The plot hasn't gone very far yet, and I'm still unsure who the antagonists are, although there has been hints.
    Nov 9, 2016
  9. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    ZE review. It's one of TJSS's earlier novels, but still pretty nice in its own right. The information on Zither playing may make raws a bit hard to read.
    Nov 9, 2016
  10. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    it may look like a story with a western setting at first, but you'll slowly realize that TJSS included both Western and Eastern cultures, with the Western side having destroyed the Eastern side. Of course, it's a bit bias in that the Western side is shown as most corrupt... but it's still fun.

LXY. I haven't read. *shrugs*
    Nov 9, 2016
  11. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    Nov 9, 2016
  12. Icha
    Icha
    Lmao i thought you will write it down on the novel's page review on NU.... as you are part of radiant's team XD...
    I felt some trait that on the same level as in CD for LXY but it was just my thought...
    Nov 9, 2016
  13. Icha
    Icha
    I wish i could read chinese...
    And well thanks for LDK cz i haven't read it...
    Nov 9, 2016