Comments on Profile Post by OshiroHonzo

1. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    I wanna start on my novel again, but now I can't stop reading yours D; *sob sob* chapter 11 with breaks.
    Nov 27, 2016
    Aternus likes this.
  2. Aternus
    Aternus
    ~muwahahahaha~
    Nov 27, 2016
  3. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    Just got my first follower in RRL but not sure if it is gonna last long hahaha. I'm still happy about that just 1. In rankings I am still so far 3500+ away from the top...
    Nov 27, 2016
  4. Aternus
    Aternus
    Fun stuff :) throw me a link.
    Nov 27, 2016
    OshiroHonzo likes this.
  5. OshiroHonzo
  6. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    Although if I compare your work against my it is so small D;
    Nov 27, 2016
  7. Aternus
    Aternus
    Everybody starts somewhere :P
    Nov 27, 2016
  8. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    True and I guess I start around the bottom then aim for the top someday.
    Nov 27, 2016
  9. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    That also reminds me. I gotta learn how to use RRL more since currently I'm a noob.
    Nov 27, 2016
  10. Aternus
    Aternus
    my advice would be to wait until you have a bit more written before posting a chapter. Small chapters will get more exposure but you might end up with bad ratings simply for that. Plus you'll have more time to go back and do edits before you start getting readers.
    Nov 27, 2016
  11. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    Thanks for the advice but mostly I already got around 30 small chapters sadly and making a title for each is quite hard even if I go around changing it at this point. While the editing, do you recommend that each 3 is 1 since that the difference between me and other writers.
    Nov 27, 2016
  12. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    Well, I probably try anyway.
    Nov 27, 2016
  13. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    I post another one tommorow and you can give me advice on it or if you want I can post it right now. (Not sure if fast posting is good but mostly I think it has more cons.)
    Nov 27, 2016
  14. Aternus
    Aternus
    just some advice from what I've seen on RRL, you should do what you feel is best in the end.
    Nov 27, 2016
  15. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    Well, I finished converting every 3 small chapters into one.
    Nov 27, 2016
  16. Aternus
    Aternus
    So long as it makes sense to do so. It's also good just to try to write longer chapters from the start.
    Nov 27, 2016
  17. OshiroHonzo
    OshiroHonzo
    In that case I combine them right now since If I don't I won't be consistent.
    Nov 27, 2016
  18. Invisalats
    Invisalats
    @OshiroHonzo I'll be sure to check out your work. Also if you can try to get closer to at least a 5k word count per chapter(cause I like longer chapters lol)
    Dec 16, 2016