Comments on Profile Post by Glaurung

1. Byb
    Byb
    Congrats, you managed to make a thread where you didn't answer to the topic even once closed. That's what being a douche is. Deprive others of their conversation for the pleasure of trolling.
    You're an ass. Kudos.
    Dec 19, 2016
    Tramsloof likes this.
  2. Glaurung
    Glaurung
    i'm flattered... but really... stop. this will "litterally" go nowhere. again... you're a special kind of dense- but i'm not looking for a special someone.
    Dec 19, 2016
  3. Byb
    Byb
    As usual for your kind. Don't take responsibility on anything . Neither your speech nor its consequences. It's just like dealing with a capricious little kid.
    You're a piece of shit. I'm telling that very seriously. You'll probably giggle like the little bitch you are but i advise you to reflect on your actions. You're a despicable person. It will only get worse.
    Dec 20, 2016
  4. Glaurung
    Glaurung
    actually... it was YOUR cursing. you brokedown so badly. can't even get over it.
    read the thread again... maybe you'll get enlightened, i think you missed a detail.
    as for the advice... nah... not from someone who's having a meltdown.
    so sorry... i can't reciprocate your affections.
    Dec 20, 2016
  5. Glaurung
    Glaurung
    stop whining @Byb, it shows how much you are affected- which clearly reflects your self-esteem.
    you're keeping me so close to your heart- i'm flattered but... i don't feel the same about you. you're just a plaything- nothing serious at all. sorry again.
    Dec 20, 2016