Comments on Profile Post by Astaroth

1. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Seems like infinity means it has to be movies or some other different fantasies mixing, written by Chinese as web novels, we can't expect quality. There are a few more apocalypse novels, not anything great here either.
    Dec 20, 2016
  2. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Have you read tempest of the steller wars? I'm gonna try it out, it was a while since I read some mecha
    Dec 20, 2016
  3. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    My review that was still there yesterday got deleted -.- anyway it suckz, I've read it coz rdaw rated it 5, that was before I found out his reviews are bollocks... it's an average xianxia in the future but without much focus on the future at least in the first 50 chaps or dunno how much I've read. It keeps mentioning 200 years back (24th) century when Iron Man was filmed...
    Dec 20, 2016
  4. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    so yeah didn't know Iron Man will only be made after 2 centuries. Humans are supposed to be slightly evolved, like they all meditate and chill,nope you see random idiots charging at the MC as usual.
    Dec 20, 2016
  5. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Wait there's cultivation? I thought it was robots?
    Dec 20, 2016
  6. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    They have to be strong to handle robots lel
    Dec 20, 2016
  7. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    oh wait there is also a LoL game with robots, except there is no respawn so I don't get it, why is it so short
    Dec 20, 2016
  8. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Dec 20, 2016
  9. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Dec 20, 2016
  10. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    meh not enough chaps anyway, got recommendations?
    Dec 20, 2016
  11. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Depends... Your reading list isn't much to go by.

Unless you want me to machine gun spray random novels without context and see what sticks lol?
    Dec 20, 2016
  12. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    There aren't that many good novels here? Fire away
    Dec 20, 2016
    Astaroth likes this.
  13. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Dec 20, 2016
  14. Astaroth
    Dec 20, 2016
  15. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    I've read Demons Diary, as well as A record of..,Xian Ni maybe something more all dropped because of slow release, now I'm too lazy to pick them up... I could try Lazy dungeon, but I feel like reading serious novels.
    Dec 20, 2016
    Astaroth likes this.
  16. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Try World of Immortals or The Alchemist God

World of Immortals was VERY annoying for me to read the first 20 or was it 40? chapters, it was basically Shen Mu all over again, but besides that it's pretty darn good. I'm not sure exactly how serious you can call it since it's basically like a slice of life, but it's on a deserted island filled with dangers?
    Dec 20, 2016
  17. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I don't actually like Alchemist God myself because the premise was stupid & the plot felt forced to me, and some other stuff, but it was kind of good besides that...

Honestly if you can't ignore a lot of flaws and annoying crap there's basically no novel to read at all...
    Dec 20, 2016
  18. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Dec 20, 2016
  19. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Nope, can't ignore the flaws, I've just read Against the Flow, it's funny and I'll stick with it for a while, just won't read any real life parts.
    Dec 20, 2016
  20. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    oops I mixed up the novels, there is another one futuristic xianxia with Iron man which was filmed in 24th century, Tempest just has VR LoL with mechs and real mechs...
    Dec 21, 2016
  21. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Read Ultimate Evolution if you haven't yet. I'm personally liking it more than TI. Right now I'm on the 2nd arc, Pirates of the Caribbean.

UE is more about using the movie settings than the actual movie script. So it's not complete rip offs either.

The only thing I didn't like was the prologue, I skipped the first 7 chapters.
    Dec 26, 2016
  22. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Oh and unfortunately I think the translator for this novel is probably a bit worse...
    Dec 26, 2016
  23. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    I already told you about it, alright if you like it I won't ruin it for you
    Dec 26, 2016