Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    In the near future, human lived in a majestic mega cities.
    Those mega cities often times war with each other
    On such a nameless mega city that was name has been forgotten even by the populace (and by the Dreamer). it was governed by a council of "Princes" known as "United Princes". The "Princes" elected a "Grand Princes" among themselves to lead their session.
    (continued below)
    Feb 1, 2016
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    But there still a "Pope" that govern the populace spiritual.
    However the Princes is corrupt that only care about their own profit. Although some of the "Princes" sympathized to the common people.
    Oh yeah, the "Princes" and the top cream of society live in a suspended city while the common people live under that suspended city on the old ground city.
    (continued below)
    Feb 1, 2016
  3. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    The warfare between city utilized a large robot called Warrior Frame that thread the chaotic wasteland between the mega cities.
    Although the majority of WF is just normal technological piece, there a special cases of WF that can be "hijacked" by the pilot brainwave to directly control the WF. They are mainly controlled by people with MPD.
    (continued below)
    Feb 1, 2016
  4. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    The main character is one of the Prince. He like a Bruce Wayne, a heir of a large Prince House and spend his family fortune on extravagant spectacles. But this is just a ruse.
    Actually he is a renegade Special WF pilot, that was controlled by his Second Personality, while his Main Personality mainly act as weapon officers.
    (to be continued)
    Feb 1, 2016
  5. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    There was a rebellion going on in he fringe of the mega city (funded and supplied by another mega city of course).
    The MC took control of it to overthrew the Princes system.
    Yeah it just like Code Geass... Weird dream....
    Feb 1, 2016
  6. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    I skipped the part about the MC meet with a delusional Girl that can see other people MPD and about a cadre of child soldier used to plot the Special WF by inducing their with MPD using drugs, torture and other unethical methods.
    Feb 1, 2016
  7. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Crazy! I had a nightmare last night too. I'm writing it now. Probably will be my first horror if I ever finish it.
    Feb 1, 2016
  8. erichninja
    erichninja
    way too long
    Feb 1, 2016
  9. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    yeah... for a 5 hours dream... it was quite crazy...... The girl in the dream is cute though... Short hair, petite app-... Wait... Isn't this just a loli?
    Feb 1, 2016
    prongsjiisan likes this.
  10. erichninja
    erichninja
    Feb 1, 2016
    prongsjiisan likes this.
  11. prongsjiisan
    Feb 1, 2016
  12. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Are you sure this is a dream? It looks more like the results of writer.
    Feb 1, 2016
  13. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    My dreams is always like this....
    Feb 1, 2016
  14. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    @Zone Q11 I also have dreams like this from time to time. In my case, it's because I'm schizophrenic, but I don't think schizophrenia is a requirement for vivid dreams.
    Feb 1, 2016
  15. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Yep you're right. A split mind doesn't mean that you will always get vivid dreams.
    Feb 1, 2016