Comments on Profile Post by Lawlyeth

1. Vorpal
    Vorpal
    No I dropped it too. Wife sharing isn't my thing
    Dec 30, 2016
    Lawlyeth likes this.
  2. Lawlyeth
    Lawlyeth
    Yeah he should have modified his body to please the 6 of them , something like stamina shouldn't be too hard to improve
    Even without improving that's fucked up , that's a terrible idea I don't know how the author/ the MCs can approve of that.
    That's downright NTR and not of the good kind

Dropped it before it really happened though
    Dec 30, 2016
  3. Vorpal
    Vorpal
    Have you read dance of a lifetime yet by any chance? The rape tag is making me reluctant to read it despite the good reviews
    Dec 30, 2016
    Lawlyeth likes this.
  4. Lawlyeth
    Lawlyeth
    You're the one who made me discover storiesonline.net so nope
    Read some things there and there on literotica but there's 80%ntr so I ran away

Damn 170 chapters for dance of a lifetime...
    The synopsys don't look so bad , it's not the worst kind of rape (please don't call the police youknowwhatimean)
    Will check it looks neat

Took me so long to get what Mt/Ft and tags like that means ><
    Dec 30, 2016
  5. Vorpal
    Vorpal
    Haha, there's a tag/code definition page so you should check that out. Also let me know what kind of rape it is xD if it's the MC raping the heroine, I'm perfectly okay.
    Dec 30, 2016
  6. Lawlyeth
    Lawlyeth
    Hmmm well the synopsis is very misleading and so is the rape tag ...

A nerdy teenager save a teenage girl abused by her boyfriend , it then goes fluffy if my foreshadowing power is right...
    Dec 30, 2016
  7. Lawlyeth
    Lawlyeth
    I can't recommend it , it's bad/fucked up and the "action scenes" are too few (huehue)
    There's 4 part that basically repeat over and over in this story :
    1. Emotional problems
    2. Flufiness
    3. Ice skating
    4. Let's do something weird like having sex with other people (?mostly girls) => that leads to 1

The flufiness is strong in this one

Do you have a top or something of the best stories?Or some stories you find neat?
    Dec 31, 2016
  8. Vorpal
    Vorpal
    a fresh start is all i can think of. the only one that doesn't have NTR. i'm currently reading play it again, sam and no signs of NTR so far. ill update you on the story as i go on
    Dec 31, 2016
    Lawlyeth likes this.
  9. Vorpal
    Vorpal
    ok i finished Play It Again, Sam and i suggest you read it. a full 11 people harem with no NTR and a lot of fluffy time
    Dec 31, 2016