Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Random
    Random
    Google it...
    Feb 3, 2016
  2. Shio
    Shio
    You can't go wrong with monster hunter :)
    Feb 3, 2016
  3. Random
    Random
    The only game I really liked on PSP was God of War and Lego Indiana Jones...
    Feb 3, 2016
  4. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Nah... too broad... I prefer personal recommendation... Most site I visit bash JRPGs as "too linear". It's a JRPG dammit, "linear" is a feature not a "demerit"... Damn newbie reviewer....
    Feb 3, 2016
    Asf and Shio like this.
  5. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    MonHun is always great... too bad I play by myself.....
    Feb 3, 2016
  6. Animester
    Animester
    Umm kindom hearts Birth by sleep...
    Feb 3, 2016
  7. Asf
    Asf
    P3. FFcc. Suikoden.
    Feb 3, 2016
    Animester likes this.
  8. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Feb 3, 2016
    Asf likes this.
  9. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Suikoden? Ah using... PSX2PSP I see....
    Feb 3, 2016
  10. Asf
    Asf
    h8 broad RPG the most. I dont want to keep doing pointless sidequest, I want the story to progress. This should be a thread though.. so everyone can dislike the rant I made. =D
    Feb 3, 2016
  11. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Journey across the Disney universe to track down Kingdom Hearts and defeat the evil Ansem who is not the real Ansem, but Xehanort's Heartless who is also named "Ansem". The real Ansem is named DiZ, but his apprentice, Xehanort, stole his identity after Master Xehanort forced his soul into the body of Terra.
    Feb 3, 2016
  12. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Who's Terra you ask? Terra, along with Aqua and Ven, were originally tasked by Master Eraqus to defeat Master Xehanort. The real Ansem was actually a good guy. Once you beat Ansem who is Xehanort's Heartless, you have to fight Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody.
    Feb 3, 2016
  13. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Nobodies are created when someone turns into a Heartless. They don't have feelings, except when they actually do. They want Hearts, so Xehanort, who is actually Terra-Xehanort, went back in time to find several copies of Xehanort.
    Sum up KH plot well...
    Feb 3, 2016
  14. NaM
    NaM
    Persona 3
    Feb 3, 2016
  15. Animester
    Animester
    Feb 3, 2016
  16. Asf
    Asf
    stoped playing KH because of the dizzy part actually.
    Feb 3, 2016