Comments on Profile Post by ioriangel

1. akki
    akki
    Ouch~ never done that before?
    Jan 30, 2017
  2. Spfere
    Spfere
    Could have been worse, could have been with paper now that is a painful thing. A proper sharp knife is like owh look at that, I am bleeding.
    Jan 30, 2017
  3. ioriangel
    ioriangel
    When I was younger some rusty thing cut my foot and I had stitches... Oh and the normal booboo, but never cut my finger before.
    Jan 30, 2017
  4. Poor_Hero
    Poor_Hero
    (;゚д゚)ambulance! doctor!
    Jan 30, 2017
  5. Jibs
    Jibs
    ouch~~that sounds painful~
    Jan 30, 2017
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Booboo?

Disinfect that.. and get well soon!
    Jan 30, 2017
  7. KuroOkami
    KuroOkami
    When I was younger I was trying to slice the end of a saucisson, I ended up slice my finger e.e
    Jan 30, 2017
  8. ioriangel
    ioriangel
    What a bunch of clumsy people we are lol
    Jan 30, 2017
    KuroOkami likes this.
  9. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    which hand you only got 4 fingers left?
    Jan 30, 2017
  10. Spfere
    Spfere
    The worst cut I ever got on my hands/fingers... potato peeler... peeling an apple... felt super weird and embarrassing... On knife, just distractedly planted a super sharp knife in the side of thumb once while peeling onion *cough cough* but that healed very quickly and nicely
    Jan 30, 2017
    ioriangel likes this.
  11. ioriangel
    ioriangel
    the index on the right hand lol
    Jan 30, 2017
  12. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    ah damn, can't be Elisabeth then.
    Jan 30, 2017
  13. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    hmm my worst cut might have been when i was younger and ran like a fucknugget into barbed wire and cut my entire foot open on them.
    Jan 30, 2017
    ioriangel likes this.
  14. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Cut my fingers almost to the bone.
    Jan 30, 2017
  15. ioriangel
    ioriangel
    Have I stated a scar showing contest? xD
    Jan 30, 2017
  16. Spfere
    Spfere
    I don't know.. but I don't want to compete with @CDLevit that's for sure!
    Jan 30, 2017
  17. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    In a way. My worst scars are on my left hand and on my belly - caused by me scalding those parts with hot tea (mint and black tea?)
    Jan 30, 2017
  18. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    :( why not? @Spfere ... Oh, I got it, you don't want scars and pain and suffering. I see. Neither do I, it just happened.
    Jan 30, 2017
  19. Spfere
    Spfere
    @CDLevit because bone cutting sounds painful QQ *shivers*
    Jan 30, 2017
  20. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Well, the bone wasn't touched:|.. I've almost hit it. Once I was using a sickle; once I was using a small axe.
    Jan 30, 2017
  21. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    as a man, i gotta one up that. Cut of my thumb on my left hand, scar still remains after 12 years. Was making a bow (remember i was young) so i used the saw on my pocket knife and did what saws are meant to do, sadly i slipped...which then ripped through my left hand, did you know that the inside of your hand is completely white? looks real cool. well except for a tinge of red here and there
    Jan 30, 2017
  22. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    btw, thumb is reattached. so all good. and works fine, nor permanent damage just some aesthetic shit left.
    Jan 30, 2017
  23. Spfere
    Spfere
    Hai @Biasedjudge is victor! and aye, I know it should be mostly white as it is mostly sinews in the fingers.
    Jan 30, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  24. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    its fascinating, especially with a living example, when you consider the vessels and the arteries flowing through, which gives it a completely surreal feeling. Its a beautiful harmony of white meets red.
    Jan 30, 2017
  25. ioriangel
    ioriangel
    There wasn't even a contest to begin with, lol. Yeah you win though Bia
    Jan 30, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  26. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    yaaay i finally won something
    Jan 30, 2017