Comments on Profile Post by Cupcake Ninja

1. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    And to commemorate this momentous occasion, tis only fitting that I go up against a person with Modly powers such as yourself, to show my unrelenting might! Prepare thyself my old friend, for I, cupcake ninja...have returned!
    Feb 10, 2017
  2. Ophious
    Ophious
    Second later news of Cupcake Ninja's mysterious "disappearance " spreads across NUF
    the suspect of this murder is Parth but due to lack of evidence and witnesses he has been declared not guilty by judge Tony
    Feb 10, 2017
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  3. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    Ah, Ophious...so the prodigal son returns. My good boy, tell me...what is it you think to accomplish here? Do you want a rehash of our last battle between the sheets? Is your yearning that great? hehe...this daddy shall embrace you once more then. C'mere...
    Feb 10, 2017
  4. Deleted member 41274
    Deleted member 41274
    Welcome back.

1st I doubt he will answer u. How big are the chances?

2nd suddenly @Ratatoskr gonna appear and ask who u...?
    Feb 10, 2017
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  5. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Alt fact, Cup cake was driving while typing this and crashed into a boulder shaped suspcously like the words "Death to Perverts"

Twas truley an omen sent by the gods...
    Feb 11, 2017
  6. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    actually i was fapping while i was typing this, and my eventual load came out a suspcious faint red that was blood-like, maybe due to over-fapping. But i wont worry about that.
    Feb 12, 2017
  7. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    So wait? You fapped yourself while driving and typing this and crashedinto a boulder?...Well theres your problem! Fapping while driving, while typing, is reason enough for a judge to send you to an asylum not to mention the heavens sending you an omen of death.
    Feb 12, 2017
  8. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    while not at the same time. I needed a free hand. So i was alternating between using a hand to fap, type, and drive. Not a good thing, that goddamn boulder just magically came outta nowhere. I think god has it out for me, but whatevs. And meh, i get them omens all the time. Always survive, tho, which is nice.
    Feb 12, 2017